Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

My three favorite authors on this site

Of the many talented writers on this site, I feel there are three in particular that are in a league of their own. They are JB57, A. Penman and Angel Dawn. Why? Well, there are three main reasons.

1: Atmosphere: There stories all feel real and immersive. Not forced at all, which is impressive given a concept as absurd and over the top as sexfighting. The characters are memorable, the worlds feel unique and distinctive and it really pulls you right in. Their stories are mostly very long and have multiple parts, which can very easily be overwhelming and alienating but they?re so interesting that I always feel compelled to keep going and end asking for more. The characters often treat sexfighting as either a normal activity, a fun way to take out tension, sexual or otherwise and/or as serious business that can decide every little disagreement. It makes the characters more interesting and increases the eroticism factor even further.

2: Buildup: Their stories are typically slow-paced, which is usually painful and boring but thanks to the atmosphere I mentioned earlier, it doesn?t hurt the stories. It just sucks you in further and makes you want to read about all the little details that you usually roll your eyes at. It builds suspense and makes the payoff when the hot stuff happens even more rewarding. Getting to know the characters, letting the tension slowly rise, never knowing when the sexfights will start or not and when they do start, you feel as if there?s nothing else in the world of the story besides the ladies locking up thighs until one stands victorious over the other.

3: Detail: To add to the immersion, the descriptions of the characters, their appearances, their personalities, their demeanors, their motivations and sometimes their backstories are all painted perfectly in your head. You feel the tension as the two future opponents interact with each other, your heart rate increases without you even realizing it, making you feel as if you?re actually there and I haven?t even gotten to the sexfights themselves. When they start, you immediately feel a massive cathartic release, as all that buildup has finally gone somewhere. You find yourself subconsciously rooting for one of the girls to sexually dominate her opponent. You feel the sense of competition and slowly increasing exhaustion as the lovely ladies continue to grind together. And like I said before, when it ends, you find yourself wanting more.

These three are masters at their craft and I always look forward to reading more of their stuff. Granted, it doesn?t look like Angel has been here very much lately, but if she ever returns with more work, I?ll check it out ASAP. So, if you?re new to this kind of thing, I highly recommend starting with the works of JB57, A. Penman and Angel Dawn. They are the standard to which I hold all other sexfight authors.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Re: My three favorite authors on this site

[QUOTE = Yuri ***** Lover; 2009145] De los muchos escritores talentosos en este sitio, creo que hay tres en particular que est?n en una liga propia. Son JB57, A. Penman y Angel Dawn. ?Por qu?? Bueno, hay tres razones principales.

JB57, Anubixs and Kingofdapirates

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Its EXTREMELY unfair not to count

1.Kingofdapirates
    2.Catharsis
    3.Rivals Rapture
    4.Deensmith

to this list.
    Merit matters
    Also,its important to encourage other writers as well and keep adding to the list
    Every writer is good.

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jack_ryan View Post
    Its EXTREMELY unfair not to count

1.Kingofdapirates
    2.Catharsis
    3.Rivals Rapture
    4.Deensmith

to this list.
    Merit matters
    Also,its important to encourage other writers as well and keep adding to the list
    Every writer is good.
    Quite true. This post wasn?t meant to diss on any other writers. In fact all of the ones you listed I also love and have many of the same qualities as my aforementioned favorites. This was just an expression of my enjoyment of their work. Didn?t mean to step on any toes and I?m sorry if it came off that way.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Oh ,no
    I meant no disrespect to you
    I was just being a little passionate about some of my favorite writers

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jack_ryan View Post
    Oh ,no
    I meant no disrespect to you
    I was just being a little passionate about some of my favorite writers
    Don?t worry about it. No offense taken.

Senior Hostboard Member Anubisx's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

I really like this kind of posts. Thanking, praising and recognizing the work of the writers we like is something we should always do. Many times we read a story, we like it but we don't leave any comments. Really, it only takes a minute to make someone a little happier. So thank you for this kind of initiative.

In my case it is very difficult to choose three. Without a doubt, Morton and Emery are my all-time favorites, but choosing a third is almost mission impossible. From the last times I would probably stick with KingofDaPirates, but I am also a big fan of Ccfight, Catharsis, Catwriter, Augur, Ragnar0k, JB57, Rival's Rapture, Angel Dawn, A. Rapture, Jon Grey, Spears, James, Unknowfan, HGHunt and a long etcetera.
    MY SEXFIGHT E-BOOKS: Anubisx's Amazon

MY DEVIANTART: Anubisx's DeviantART

MY LAST SEXFIGHT E-BOOK: Resort Showdown

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Hi Everyone I am very honored and humbled to be considered as one of the better authors on this forum. ... Thank you. As you know, I have not posted any new stories in a very long time. ... My life has been quite busy these last few years and I have not written anything for this forum is a very long time..... however, I have been working on a story for a little while now ... and ..(Fingers crossed) I should be posting something new sometime in February.

I have sincerely missed my friends here at Hostboard and I am very much looking forward to sharing a new story with you very soon.

Hugs and Kisses, xoxoxoxoxo ^i^

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Dawn View Post
    Hi Everyone I am very honored and humbled to be considered as one of the better authors on this forum. ... Thank you. As you know, I have not posted any new stories in a very long time. ... My life has been quite busy these last few years and I have not written anything for this forum is a very long time..... however, I have been working on a story for a little while now ... and ..(Fingers crossed) I should be posting something new sometime in February.

I have sincerely missed my friends here at Hostboard and I am very much looking forward to sharing a new story with you very soon.

Damn...I never expected this...Can?t wait for your new story. Your Angelica series captivated me for a good week as I marathoned through it. I?m sure everyone is excited to have you back.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Dawn View Post

Angel, it's great to hear that you are still around and having a new story on the horizon! I can't wait to find out what it is and learn more about the continuing adventures of your characters! You created a whole universe, so it will be great to see it expanding once more!

JB57
    JB57

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast