Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

The Amazon and the Valkyrie

CHAPTER 1
    TWO QUEENS
    FOR THE SAME HIVE

On the first day of the new college year, Erika Norberg moved around the campus like the queen bee in the university beehive, her shapely hips moving in rhythm with the outstanding sensuality of a woman who knows that she?s the best among the best. Around her, nothing had changed from the previous year: all eyes were on her, some with passion, others with envy?Erika enjoyed both attentions equally, bragging openly about her perfect body with an eye-catching outfit: short skirt, tight blouse, high heels.

Everyone admitted?some girls reluctantly?that Erika was the campus alpha female, something incredible in the hard college ecosystem considering that she had moved to Princeton from Stockholm only a year before. However, the combination between magnetic beauty, spectacular curves, clever mind and aggressive attitude had catapulted her to the top of the college food chain above cheerleader captains, sororities leaders and former prom queens.

With her chin slightly raised, the gorgeous young woman entered the beautiful building that housed the History Department, running into two classmates. The other girls forced a tense smile that Erika understood: they were so afraid of her sharp tongue and quick temperament that they preferred to have her as friend rather than as enemy. Erika couldn?t help but smile as she recalled how she had made one of them cry in a debate on religions in the European Middle Ages. She really enjoyed trampling women she shared classes with, and that lack of scruples made many students wonder why she wasn?t studying Political Science. However, Erika thought that ?anything goes? attitude was one of the virtues that would push her into a promising future.

The classroom door opened before her in the same way that every obstacle in her life did. A hot silence and two dozen eyes received her, drinking from her appeal after a summer of abstinence. Erika?s big, juicy breasts trembled slightly with every resolute step, her powerful ass wiggled in a kind of sexual dance, her tongue licked lustfully her fleshy lips in a heartbreaking promise. The beauty deliberately swayed her golden hair in the air, spreading her suggestive perfume all over the class before she sat down in her seat.

From her position, Erika could control the whole class. All the guys looked in her direction, some boldly, others discreetly, all with fascination; the girls, on the other hand, tried to ignore her, but the magnetic power of attraction of the blonde beauty forced several of them to turn their heads towards Erika. Eyes overflowing with jealousy struggled to hold the arrogant gaze of the blonde, but none managed to do so for more than a few seconds. Erika smiled smugly, showing without secrets how much she enjoyed her position as college?s femme fatale.

However, her smile faded from her beautiful face. Something was about to happen. First, she felt it in the air, a flow of static electricity that made her skin crawl, a kind of warning of the coming warfare. Then she heard the sound of a pair of heels, war drums on the other side of the classroom door. And then, when Erika?s skin got all brittle, the door opened like it had done a minute ago with her?and the presence that the blonde had felt before time entered into Erika?s world with arrogant steps.

Erika always fed on the attention she got from others?it was her sustenance, as important, or even more important, than the air she inhaled, than the food and water her body demanded every day. But now that vital attention was moving away from her to focus on the newcomer girl, a girl that neither she nor any of her classmates had ever seen before, but that certainly none of them would forget?big-breasted, long-legged and dark-haired, the new student seemed designed to make her image last in the head of the observer.

Like a huntress who has come to a new hunting ground, the attractive, exotic brunette moved around the class as a heated murmur rose around Erika, with whispered words she didn?t want to hear coming to her ears, words that spoke of that haughty curvaceous body barely contained under a tight black skirt and a white blouse. Grinding her teeth together, the blonde checked the brunette from top to bottom: the cleavage of her blouse could barely contain her swaying fat tits and, beyond an enviable waist-hip curves, two delicious thighs peeked out from under the short skirt, in the beginning of her incredibly strong, feminine legs.

Sitting not far from Erika, the brunette responded to the excess of attention with a smile that the blonde found annoyedly smug. Unable to look away from the other beauty, Erika felt pangs of jealousy in her heart and in the depths of her stomach as she realized that, for the first time in her life, she was before a woman who was able to match her in appearance: the amber eyes of the unknown girl were as feline and suggestive as her own blue eyes; the other reddish lips were equally fleshy, equally kissable, than her pink mouth; the new student?s jet-black hair matched her own golden hair in length, silkiness and volume; the other bronzed skin was as smooth and youthful as her fair skin. Looking down, Erika can?t see any difference between their figures, with tits, hips and legs apparently drawn from the same mold.

It was then when, in the middle of the comparison, the other beauty turned her face to discover her attentive gaze. Erika?s feminine cheeks flushed slightly, as the brunette?s eyes were suddenly fixed on her. Beyond the amber irises, Erika read conflicting messages: on the one hand, there was surprise, doubt and delicious envy; on the other, a raw challenge. The blonde stiffened her gaze, the blood in her veins and arteries burning.

The rising female hostility was interrupted by the arrival of the History of the Modern Caribbean?s professor. Reluctantly, the two gorgeous rivals moved their eyes away from the other, paying attention to the first class of the new year. During the introductions, Erika learned that the brunette answered to the name of Melike Balik, and she had just moved to Princeton from some unknown city in the interior of Turkey. When the blonde heard the new girl bragging about her achievements at the university of her small hometown, a wave of arrogance flooded the Swede, forcing a sigh of relief and superiority from her mouth: the new girl wouldn?t be any competition in class if she came from a whatsitsname university?

However, the next few hours proved to Erika that she had seriously underestimated her newfound Turkish rival. It all started in the European Middle Ages class, when Melike?s conceited voice interrupted her when she was talking about Eleanor of Aquitaine.

?There?s no real evidence that Eleanor?s Court of Love existed.?

?Haven?t you read Capellanus?? Erika answered, turning her face to the brunette. ?His book clearly states that she and her daughter??

?A single source doesn?t prove anything,? Melike insisted.

Erika opened her mouth to reply, but the bell rang, ending the class. The professor thanked the debate and, without further ado, she walked away, leaving the couple looking at each other with tension.

That was just the beginning, though. Class after class, Erika?s discussions with Melike?s grew in intensity, until reaching the climax in in a debate on mythology in the Ancient European History class. Erika didn?t know how it happened, but she found herself praising the role of the Valkyries in the Norse myths, while Melike confronted her with the role of the Amazons in the Greek myths. The background of the discussion couldn?t be more obvious: as a Nordic blue-eyed woman with blond hair and pale skin, Erika looked like a Valkyrie emerged from the myths of her native country; Melike, on the other hand, could be one of the black-haired, tanned Amazons who many classic Greek authors located in present-day Turkey. On the surface, the debate might seem to be about the women of the myths, but the big-headed beauties were actually arguing about themselves and about the eternal blonde-brunette rivalry.

At first, Erika felt the situation was under control, especially when Melike failed to dismantle her arguments about the origin of the Valkyrie myths, but the direction of the debate changed when the Turk managed to silence her with a few facts about the Amazons that the blonde didn?t know. The initiative in the debate went from one side to another, with the victory and defeat feelings crashing into Erika?s feminine ego to create a bittersweet contradiction in her head.

?Amazons are much more interesting than Valkyries,? Melike said at a tense moment in the debate. ?Hippocrates defines them as fierce female warriors??

?Valkyries are warrior goddesses,? Erika interrupted. ?Amazons aren?t in their league, whether we?re talking about importance in mythology or as warriors.?

?Girls, I think we?re missing the point.? The professor got the debate on track, opening it up to other students while Erika blushed with anger at not being able to finish the debate with Melike?again.

By the time the day?s classes were over, Erika felt so much hostility towards the Tuskish woman that she thought she would explode at any moment. As the blonde picked up her things, she cursed mentally that the newcomer confronted her in front of her classmates, openly challenging her position as alpha female over the course of six long hours of class. But, to her regret, she had also grudgingly accepted that she had much more in common with Melike than a crushing, powerful gorgeousness: the striking brunette was verbally as combative as herself, a passionate and cruel debater who took no prisoners. Erika knew that the bitter and heated discussions of that day would be the first ones of many between them.

?I can?t wait?? she whispered to herself, leaving the classroom with a multitude of butterflies fluttering inside her belly.

The air became electrified around it again as soon as she stepped out into the hallway. Looking to her left, she was not surprised to see Melike several steps away. The new girl was socializing with several classmates, rocking her long hair and waving her eyelashes in a bold seductive effort that, given the stupid smiles from the guys, was working. For half a second, however, Melike stopped paying attention to the male audience, and moved her amber eyes against Erika?s blue eyes. The glances spoke of hatred, envy and personal matters that had to be solved at another time. Maybe not all their arguments would be discussed in class?

With one last disapproving look, Erika left the building, licking her thick lips nervously. The cool autumn breeze kissed her heated body, while the angry beauty lost herself in thoughts that Melike Balik dominated.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, I want to start sharing with the whole forum my version of Emery's Pajama Party, one of my favourite stories. I haven't finished the whole story yet, but I hope the feedback will help inspire me for the grand finale of the story. As the story progresses, it moves away from the original in some parts, so I hope you enjoy this new approach, perspectives and girls.
    MY SEXFIGHT E-BOOKS: Anubisx's Amazon

MY DEVIANTART: Anubisx's DeviantART

MY LAST SEXFIGHT E-BOOK: Resort Showdown

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Re: The Amazon and the Valkyrie

This is a great start! I don't think I'm familiar with that Emery story - I'll to look it up. The idea of a Valkyrie/Amazon battle is fantastic.

JB57
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Great start, very simple approach to set up the stage for the battle, another one in the endless rivalry of female fatales.

With this two being so confident it eaay to see them being ready to use their bodies and pushing the other to the limit and break boundries that maight wake ther ancesters.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

I?m very interested to see what new dimensions you can add to this story!

I?m a huge fan of your writing style. Given your focus on their muscular legs, I?d love to see you make them have a leg war of some sort.

By the way, any ebooks on the way? I own all of them

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by spartwow View Post

I?m a huge fan of your writing style. Given your focus on their muscular legs, I?d love to see you make them have a leg war of some sort.

I second everything spartwow said, specially about the ebooks

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Here is the direct link to Pijama party by Emery

Pajama Party - Repost

Senior Hostboard Member Anubisx's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

Chapter 2
    The Night
    That Didn?t Want To End

The college pub was crowded, but still there were a score of men waiting at the door for their chance to enter. Not even the music could suppress the noisy stir around the bar, a stir that the few women in the pub knew jealously who was causing it: the outstanding new waitress.

Melike served drinks without rest, while the other two waitresses?Emma Silverman and Maddy Anderson, two good-looking busty redheads?tried not to be invisible at her side. The Turk had just been working in the pub for two weeks, but her fame had spread so fast on campus that a chaotic crowd of men had ended up overflowing the place. Everyone wanted to be served by the brunette and had the chance to talk to her for a few seconds, and she had those seconds for everyone?she smiled, winked and flirted, using her hair or her eyelashes as feminine weapons. All this fueled her conceited woman?s psyche, filling her with an energy that, after several hard days at college, she really needed.

Fucking smug bitch. The thought came to Melike almost at the end of the night, without her being able to avoid it. Each morning, the class discussions with that egomaniac who responded to the name of Erika Norberg had been draining her reserves of will, pushing her into a mental exhaustion that only the fury and the jealousy she woke around her could heal. Addicted to the remedy, Melike allowed others to love her, night after night, in the pub that let her to pay the bills in her adoptive country.

?What a crazy Friday night!? Emma said.

?With Melike working here, this can only get worse,? Maddy joked.

The brunette smiled in response, but she couldn?t stop for a second: more and more men crowded in front of her, so she still had a lot of animal passion to harvest?

The night had been eternal, but at last the three waitresses closed the pub. Exhausted, Melike fell on a stool, while Maddy and Emma sat on the pool table, talking about how hard the worknight had been. The Turk, however, didn?t join in the conversation: once the adrenaline of feeling desired was gone, her thoughts returned to the Swedish beauty that was giving her so much trouble in her new live away from her country.

Erika appeared in her thoughts, with furrowed brow and eyes filled with hatred. For the past two weeks, Melike had competed with the girl?s blue eyes in and out of class, in a silent conversation in which her amber eyes had spoken as clearly about her bad feelings as the gaze of her rival had done.

Even now, days after her first meeting with Erika, Melike remembered perfectly the unpleasant surprise that she had felt when she found the other beauty in her class. From that moment on, it had been undeniable that the instantaneous antagonism between the two youth girls had its origin in their spectacular physical attributes, with the similarities between faces and bodies creating a vicious, unbreakable connection. But there was much more than envy between Erika and Melike, because their rivalry was fed by class discussions too. On many occasions, Melike had not been sure to be defending her own ideas, something that she thought Erika did too?simply, both positioned themselves in the most distant positions to allow the artillery fire to destroy the enemy.

?But that?s not all,? she said to herself, absent from the conversation between her workmates. The rivalry between the girls had a greater depth, much greater, than a simple class discrepancy and a jealous competition between bodies and faces, as an intense sexual component pulsed deep in the belly of the brunette when she saw, heard or smelled the other beauty?or even, as at that moment, when she thought about her. Something fiery, like a flame, began to throb beneath her skin, burning her flesh with a sensation that mixed pain and pleasure.

?Are you fine, Melike?? Emma?s question drew the Turk from her reverie. Now aware of the remarkable blush that covered her cheeks, Melike shook her head.

?Yeah, well?? she hesitated, thinking quickly how to get out of the tight spot. ?I just need to go to the restroom for a moment.? Getting up, she crossed the pub with quick steps, leaving her redhead friends behind.

Melike closed the door behind her, leaning against it. At that moment, the beautiful Turk felt dirty, with the carnal fire of challenge and competition that her Swedish rival aroused in her burning in her womb.

?I?m better than her,? she said, taking a deep breath before approaching a mirror to observe her reflection and examine her outstanding face: striking amber eyes, fleshy red mouth, long jet-black hair, silky bronzed skin. Melike knew that her exotic features were one of her most distinctive traits, but she had to admit that people also found Erika, with her sensual Swedish accent and her prominent beauty of golden hair and blue eyes, as interesting as people found her.

?Fuck you, blondie,? Melike growled angrily, jealously, visualizing the exceptional northern woman, remembering every curve of the woman to compare it to the curves she saw in the mirror. It was undeniable that she and her opponent were perfect specimens for the dangerous jungle that was the campus; their obstinate, self-satisfied and competitive personalities allowed them to move through the dense thicket with brute force, but their breath-taking physiques were the machetes that cut the divergent weeds and, therefore, the ones that constituted their greatest advantage in a world of men.

To the disgrace of the Turkish dark-haired beauty, the similarities between them didn?t end there: she had discovered that Erika was one of those who thought life was a game where, in order to win, the opponent had to be trampled underfoot. As an extremely competitive woman, Melike shared that philosophy, but the communion of ideas with the blonde made their confrontation even more intense?only the total destruction of the enemy could put an end to the problems between the two young women.

Finally, Melike came out of the bathroom, unable to get her rival out of her head. However, the blonde?s insistence on clouding the brunette?s thoughts was nothing compared to what she found unexpectedly next to her co-workers: Erika Norberg herself. For a few seconds, the Turk and the Swede looked at each other with open mouths and nervous eyes; none expected to meet the woman they hated in that place. Incredibly, neither of Melike?s co-workers noticed the moment, so the rivals had time to hide their feelings behind a mask of naturalness.

?Oh, girls, you told me about the new waitress, but you didn?t tell me she was my classmate,? Erika said, covering the venom of her voice under a slight smile.

?Are you Emma and Maddy?s friend?? Melike asked, mimicking the fake smile of the other beauty as she nodded. ?It?s a pleasure to know that we have friends in common,? she lied.

?Oh, yes,? the blonde hissed. ?It?s a pleasant surprise.? Actually, finding out that two of her best friends had befriended the brunette was annoying Erika deeply. What the fuck is this bitch playing at? she thought furiously, intrigued by a move that, despite her suspicions, her enemy had not done: that Melike ended up working in the pub with her friends was nothing more than a coincidence.

?Yeah, a real surprise,? Maddy agreed; her smile, along with Emma?s, were the only genuine smiles in the room. ?Hey, Melike, Erika has come to ask us to go out with her, although we have told her that we are very tired??

?I?m not tired,? the brunette said. Somehow, she didn?t want to admit any weakness in front of her golden-haired opponent. ?In fact, that?s an excellent idea,? she added, staring at Erika. Their eyes remained locked for a few seconds before Melike looked at her co-workers to try to persuade them. ?We?ve never gone out together. I think it?s about time we had some fun.?

?Yes, it will be fun,? Erika said, she and her Turkish rival looking at each other again, trying to evaluate the danger of the deal they were sealing. ?The night is young, just like we are??

For the next few minutes, the brunette and the blonde tried to convince their tired redhead friends to go out. However, none of them were particularly focused on their own arguments; under a calm exterior, each woman nervously watched her nemesis, competing subtly for the attention of her friends. In that regard, Melike felt overwhelmed by Erika?s impressive look: her very short black latex skirt and high heels highlighted her incredibly sexy legs with a devastating effect, while her well-proportioned breasts bragged of firmness and shape thanks to a tight, low-cut white top. In front of it all, even the sensual waitress outfit of the Turk seemed nothing much: her pants were too wide and too long to allow Melike to display her formidable legs, and the dark, slightly low-cut uniform shirt didn?t display all the sensuality her boobs could boast about. However, as soon as Emma and Maddy agreed to go to a nightclub that wasn?t far from there, the brunette had already thought about how to match the look contest.

The autumn breeze caressed the silky skin of the girls as they walked through the streets of the college town. Like them, several students headed for the trendy nightclubs, eager to enjoy the late hours of a dying Friday night. Many guys?and some girls?turned their heads when they saw the four women. Emma and Maddy were attractive, no doubt, with their fat bosoms and thick lips, but they didn?t play in the same league as Erika and Melike. However, the blonde was the woman who was stealing most of the attention thanks to her spectacular outfit, a fact that she was really loving, and that her Turkish opponent was really hating.

However, when the women turned the corner of a small pedestrian street, the moment Melike had planned minutes before finally arrived.

?Girls, give me a moment,? she said, taking some keys out of her handbag and approaching the nearest building. ?I need to go upstairs and get something in my apartment.?

?Do you live here?? Emma asked.

?Yes,? Melike replied, her amber eyes instinctively looking for Erika?s blue gaze, as if somehow that her rival knew where she lived was important. ?I won?t be long??

Unable to avoid it, the blonde nailed her pupils to the brunette?s ass as she disappeared from her sight. What is she up to? she wondered, just before turning to her friends.

?So?how long have you known her?? Erika asked, eager for answers.

Fifteen minutes and many answers later, Erika heard that, at last, someone was coming out of the building. Turning around, she couldn?t help but breathe out a short gasp: Melike, portentously dressed, came back to the street with a very different look. Fucking whore, Erika snarled mentally, unable to control her eyes. The Turkish woman walked on heels as high as hers, covered by a latex skirt and a white low-cut top that practically copied her outfit in an obvious and aggressive challenge. Worse still, Melike?s beautiful breasts looked even bigger than before, so Erika had no doubt that the brunette had taken advantage of the moment to change her bra, now using a push-up brassiere that gave volume to her brown tits.

?Wow, girl!? Maddy exclaimed sincerely. ?You look amazing!?

Erika felt like a knife was penetrating her belly as she watched her friends taking a shameless glance over Melike?s striking cleavage. Certainly, every virtue of the brunette beauty was highlighted by her new clothes, from her sensual legs to her beautiful bare shoulders, but it was her boobs, swollen by the bra, which were dominating the show.

?Well, are we moving or what?? the blonde said with a certain bitterness in her voice. ?We don?t want the nightclub to close before we get there, right??

?Right. We?ve already lost too much time,? Emma agreed.

?Don?t worry, I know a shortcut??

Melike saw something change in the face of her rival: the evident disgust that had caused her exuberant reappearance gave way to a slight smile, full of malice. The brunette knew that her masterstroke had tied the secret game she was playing against the blonde, but she also knew that Erika wasn?t the kind of girl who gave up easily?she had demonstrated this over and over again in class, in the increasingly tense discussions about History. Melike was convinced that, given the importance of what they were both gambling on that night, the Swede would have an ace up her sleeve. I?m ready for anything you throw at me, slut, she thought with restrained fury, attentive to her antagonist as she followed her through the streets of Princeton with her two friends.

?Are you sure this is the shortest way, Erika?? Maddy asked after a couple of minutes moving through the streets. ?I think that??

?We?re almost there,? the blonde interrupted, casting a mysterious glance back over her shoulder and into the amber eyes of her bitter enemy. The tension electrified the night air, especially when the Swedish woman turned her blue eyes to the other beauty?s chest and the Turk retaliated by analyzing the blonde?s ass. The exchange lasted only half a second, but it was enough to accelerate both hearts.

Erika turned left at the next crossroads, with her steps heading straight for a house that her friends knew well.

?But?we came to your house,? Emma said with a surprised gesture.

?Yes, but it will only take a moment.? Erika gave another look at Melike, this time full of self-satisfaction, before opening the door and entering the building.

What the hell...? the brunette cried out inside her head. However, taking advantage of being alone with Maddy and Emma again, she turned to them, thirsty for information.

?So?how long have you known her??

?Well, ready for the nightclub??

Interrupted in the middle of the conversation about Erika, the girls turned around to see the blonde coming back to the street. Erika had only taken a couple of minutes to return, but Melike immediately saw what had changed, as soon as she looked at the girl?s cleavage: her pale tits bulged over the fabric of her low-cut white top like two wrecking balls, noticeably squeezed by the push-up bra that Erika had just put on. Without words, Emma and Maddy?s eyes spoke clearly of how provocative the Swede?s bosoms were; Melike, meanwhile, couldn?t help but bite her fleshy lower lip with resentment.

?Do you feel like dancing, Melike??

The blonde?s falsely innocent question caught the brunette by surprise. However, she recovered quickly enough to respond to the challenge.

?I?m really looking forward to it, Erika. I can?t wait to get on the dance floor.?

?Me neither.?

The blue and amber eyes flashed under the starry sky. Somehow, both gorgeous beauties knew that nothing would be the same after what happened at the nightclub, whatever it was.

------------------

Thanks for the nice words, everyone!!!

Here the second part, I hope you all enjoy it!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Excellent start with an interesting build up! I?m waiting this to be as good as your other works, I really like them too. Love these kind of swedish goddesses putting their busty bodies in action against an equal opponent. I hope that those push-up bras come off and they get to test who really stands the heat. Please keep up the good job and Merry Christmas!

Senior Hostboard Member Anubisx's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by spartwow View Post

Now working in two e-books, another free story based in a classic sexfight story and a comic.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Thank you, Anubis, it is always a great pleasure to read your stories! Can't wait for the next part!

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast