Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Re: The Amazon and the Valkyrie

Welp- Just going to sound like a broken record now haha. Another fantastic chapter and can't wait to see them head down the basement. The small space fight was very well done and the back and forth is just incredible. It feels like the climax is approaching and I can't wait to read it.

3. Font Size
    Senior Hostboard Member Anubisx's Avatar
    Credits
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Re: The Amazon and the Valkyrie

Chapter 14
    Juices Of Women
    On The Gray Carpet

Like a descent into the hells of sexual rivalry, Melike and Erika made their way down the stairs, their skimpy panties in their hands, their hearts pumping hard under their chests, their crotches moistening with every step of their bare feet. A heavy door was waiting for them at the bottom as a prelude to what both beauties knew it would be the final battleground. After cumming four times—and with the danger of the imminent fifth climax stalking them—none of them had any doubt that the moment of victory and defeat was beginning to loom on the horizon of their female rivalry.

“After you,” Erika indicated, opening the door and letting the brunette through first before closing it behind her. The basement of Alisha’s home was smaller than both young girls had expected for such a luxurious outskirts house—a little room with exposed concrete walls, almost empty except for a few boxes in one corner and a couple of shelves of tools on opposite walls. A lone light bulb hung from the ceiling, shining brightly over the thickly carpeted floor in gray velvet, so the enemies could examine each other even better than they had done in the semi-darkness of the living room.

“I admit you have a great body, Erika,” the dark-haired Turk started with an unexpected compliment to her nemesis. “Busty and leggy like mine, as a real woman’s body must be. That’s why it’s gonna be such a pleasure to beat you.”

“Your body is hot too, Melike,” the blonde admitted as her own gaze wandered over the figure of the other beauty. “You’re the same curvy and fit type as I am, because that’s how top women are. So when I beat you, I’m gonna feel really fulfilled.”

“I’ll be the one who feels fulfilled when I finally send you, tail-tucked, out of Princeton, humiliated and defeated,” the brunette said, her words sending shivers down the spines of both women.

“So, that’s how it’s going to be?” Erika’s voice lowered to a menacing whisper. “The loser has to leave the college? The city?”

“Afraid the stakes are to high?” Melike sofly hissed.

“I wouldn’t have it any other way,” the Swede replied. “It will be delicious to go back to school on Monday and not see your face there.”

“For that you’ll have to outfuck this pussy with yours,” the amber-eyed girl sneered. “And that will never happen, Valkyrie.”

“Let’s put it to the test, Amazon,” Erika spat out. “Let’s fuck, your cunt versus my cunt.”

The panties fell to the floor and, without further ado, the front of the twin bodies of the alpha females clashed, their two pairs of big breasts meeting head on. The collision elicited a substantial grunt from both girls but, hidden in the basement behind a soundproofed door, none of them cared to be too noisy anymore. Not satisfied with just feeling again how firm the other boobs were, Erika and Melike grabbed the rival’s ass and felt the formidable muscle within them—now more than ever, they knew what perfect adversaries they were to each other.

“Your cunt versus my cunt,” the brunette repeated the blonde’s challenge as the young women brought their pussies together without hesitation.

A loud double moan resounded in the basement as both swollen cunts touched, the girls shuddering in ecstasy as they delicately rubbed their soft, lower lips against each other. A few seconds later, their upper bodies also came together, both rivals brushing nipples and lips slowly, carefully. Without having settled any terms of battle beyond challenging each other to get their pussies together, Melike and Erika instinctively began that final showdown with a duel of female seduction, aware that any hard pelvic thrust could bring one or both of them to the climax they had barely avoided in the broom closet.

Cautiously but resolutely, the beauties surrounded the other body with their arms as they harshly ground black and blonde pubic hair into one another. The brunette closed her eyes to focus on the wetness and tremors of the blonde’s cunt in search of a weak spot, but what she felt right away was her enemy’s tongue invading her mouth. Melike had lost count of the number of times she and the blue-eyed Swede had kissed each other, but she had to admit that the two of them had a perfect chemistry when it came to their lips and tongues. Too bad I hate her so much, she thought, sucking on the invading muscle before pushing her own tongue between Erika’s thick lips.

Not even two women as sexually powerful as the Amazon and the Valkyrie could sustain an extended erotic assault for such a long time without giving in to carnal climax. Many minutes and caresses had been accumulated since the last and weak orgasm, and rub uninhibitedly their pussies labia to labia in the lonely basement began to be too much for both beauties.

“Cum against my cunt, Melike,” the blonde ordered, her sex throbbing fervently as she began a psychological offensive as well. “I know that’s what you want.”

“You want to cum against mine so badly, you must be about to do it,” the brunette replied, her pussy as hot as her enemy’s. “Just let yourself go, Erika.”

“Just feel me and let your body surrender to the evidence,” Erika replied. “I have the sexiest, strongest pussy of the two of us.”

“Feel me better if you think that,” Melike moaned. “Feel how my pussy is a lot wetter and hotter than yours.”

“I don’t feel any of that, weakling,” the Swede gasped as she ground her crotch insistently against Melike’s. “But I can smell how hot you are for me.”

“What you smell is how much stronger my female scent compared to yours,” the Turk taunted, returning with intensity every pussy stroke that she received. “It’s the way my cunt tells yours who’s in control here, you tramp.”

Erika silenced Melike with another tongue kiss, the classmates moaning into each other’s mouths as their breasts, bellies and thighs accompanied the pussies to the erotic battle of female friction. For a full minute, gasps and groans escaped more and more frequently from between the girls’ sealed lips, more and more sweat pouring down torsos and backs, more and more moisture boiling in the dueling sexes…until the building climax could no longer be contained by one of the young women.

“Shit, shit!” Convulsing in the arms of her dark-haired nemesis, Erika sobbed out her orgasmic release as her sexy body stiffened, her strong fingers digging deep into Melike’s strong ass as she finally surrendered her fifth climax that night.

“That’s it, bitch, give it up!” the Amazon panted with joy, feeling the Valkyrie’s scorching cum squirting against her pussy. “You’re no match for me!”

With the pleasure that Melike’s juicy vaginal lips awakened in her pussy overwhelming her, Erika fell backwards on the carpeted floor. The Turkish beauty landed on top of her, their bodies—and cunts—still glued anxiously to each other. Melike kept pumping against Erika’s still orgasming pussy, and the blonde was forced to fight back with her own sex bumping.

“I’m far from finished,” Erika grunted, responding to something she knew that the arrogant Melike must be thinking at that dominant moment.

“I don’t think you…” the brunette moaned sharply before she could finish her threat. Something hard, wet, very hot touched her labia like an electrified weapon, and she could only close her eyes and barely suppress her approaching orgasm.

As Melike tried to regain her bearings, Erika managed to make their bodies roll—a second later, it was she who was mounting the brunette on the carpet. Feeling that stiff thing invading her pussy again, Melike could no longer resist her orgasm and gave in to it, a humiliating outburst drenching both sexes with cum as it had done seconds before her blue-eyed rival’s pussy.

“It seems that I’m more than a match for a cheap bitch like you,” Erika mocked, cruelly pumping over Melike’s palpitating cunt in that victorious moment. “I knew you couldn’t handle it when my girl went out to play.”

“Your fucking clit!” the Turk gasped, suddenly understanding what was going on: the insistent, rigid weapon she had been feeling against her pussy was Erika’s clitoris, the ultimate erogenous warhead in a dirty female conflict such as the one in which the rival classmates were engaged.

“Yes, my fucking clit,” the blonde purred, making sure Melike felt it over and over again in her damp genitalia. “Where’s yours, coward?”

Melike didn’t answer immediately because, as if the overconfident words of her opponent and the touch of the other woman’s clitoris acted as a call to arms, she felt her own clit emerging from her hood, harder and stiffer than she had ever experienced it before.

“Just come and get it with yours, slut,” the Amazon challenged. “If you dare…”

Both beauties readjusted their pelvises slightly in the mutual cunt humping, and their clits instantly came into contact. Feeling the full extend of each other’s sexual rod, the girls were unexpectedly crushed by a powerful orgasmic shiver—there was no possible defense as their pussies came again, even though they had already climaxed seconds before.

“Fuck!” the horny classmates howled at the same time, trembling against each other until Melike managed to push Erika off of her.

The throbbing cunts kept spurting female juices onto the gray carpet, but that didn’t stop the sexfight as the Valkyrie and the Amazon immediately threw themselves at each other and intertwined their legs to engage with the nemesis in a desperate scissoring, sitting clinch. Hugging each other, crushing their formidable, reddening tits in a mass of sexy sweat flesh, attacking nipples with nipples, Erika and Melike moaned against the other lipsticked mouth as their cunts rubbed together, the last pulses of orgasm pounding in the depths of their sexes as their clits met again, this time tip to tip, stiffness again stiffness.

“I’m gonna tear your clit to shreds,” Melike cried out with a hiss of vengeance and loathing, her stiff love button banging against her rigid counterpart in Erika’s soaking wet pussy.

“Not with that small, weak clit of yours,” the Swede grunted as her cunt thrust vindictively against her amber-eyed antagonist’s snatch, both fat, hard clits impaling each other over and over again.

The trib contest quickly, viciously approached its explosive conclusion, the moans and gasps of the rival beauties making obvious that both of them had completely broken down the sexual defenses of the other now that the erotic hot battle was fought with exposed pussies and clits. Another impending climax was growing within them, the third one in a seemingly endless chain of orgasms that the two sexy enemies hoped to survive for the sake of their pompous egos.

“Bitch,” one of the girls mumbled in the basement, or maybe both at the same time as sexual grunts mingled with almost unintelligible words. Seconds later, they tried to hook up in a heated kiss, but immediately their gasping mouths pulled back, neither able to get enough air in that desperate clitoral dispute.

Then, Melike came, an intense, dirty, agonizing orgasm detonating heavily between her legs against the insistent, piercing pressure of the clit of the busty blonde she detested. Her defeated howl, however, was not alone, as an equally desperate cry erupting from the depths of Erika’s throat joining hers just a couple of seconds later, the Valkyrie bursting in her own obscene climax against the Amazon’s fiery clitoris.

With their sticky juices mixing again, Melike and Erika fell on their backs, but their quivering cunts held together, none of them willing to let go of their prey in that desperate female trib scissors, both of them still humping together to subdue and tame the other labia and clit.

“You pathetic cunt,” Erika said, looking intensely at Melike, the length of both their shaking sweaty bodies now separating their mouths. “Your clit doesn’t play in the same league as mine,” she added with nasty pride. Their pussies had come within two seconds apart, but the blonde felt that slight advantage served her to claim that she was winning the anxious, decisive clit duel.

“Nothing in your ugly body plays in the league of mine,” the brunette stated as pressed her throbbing clit against Erika’s. “I’m gonna beat your little thing, you dirty whore.”

“It’s bigger than yours, Amazon,” the blonde argued.

“You wish, Valkyrie,” Melike replied.

With their hands on the carpet, the classmates tilted their pelvises to meet each other’s crotch thrust, their beautiful faces grimacing in pain and pleasure in that non-stop clit-to-clit fuck. Soon Melike had her revenge, forcing Erika to cum against her will, her rival’s sex shattering under a furious, burning climax that made the blonde’s whole body tremble from top to bottom. But even in her joy, Melike could not withstand the Swede’s persistent clit for more than a moment longer, and ended up bursting into her own dirty sexual culmination, evening the orgasmic score between the stunning competitors again.

“What’s wrong, slut? Your inferior clit can’t stand touching mine, huh?” Melike gasped. Even though their warring pussies were spitting cum into each other, she felt she had the winning edge by forcing Erika first that time.

“Mine is making you come all over the place, so shut up, you tramp,” the blonde grunted.

“Make me!” the Turk challenged.

“Gladly!” the Swede replied.

With their thighs still intertwined, Melike and Erika pulled themselves up to a sitting position and began kissing uninhibitedly, all the passion of the last orgasms exchanged with long aggressive licks and furious bites. There was a bit of hairpulling, and a clash of heavy hard-nippled boobs that evoked the first hostilities of the night, but all that was decisive was still further down, in the crotches of the two young beauties.

“Guys love it when I do this,” Erika gasped as she nibbled Melike’s red lips, but the brunette soon realized that was not what her rival was referring to. Suddenly, her thick, hypersensitized clitoris received its own bite from Erika’s more dangerous lips, the other girl’s labia enveloping it in tight grip.

“Oh, fuck!” the bronze-skinned woman, the clit squeeze sending her immediately beyond her waning sexual stamina could bear. Another orgasm detonated in her tender pussy and, before she could avoid it, she found herself falling on her back—her clitoris escaped from the Swede’s labia, but that didn’t stop the other beauty from riding her.

“I’m gonna end all this drama here and now, you bitch,” Erika threatened as she began to pump hard pussy to pussy against Melike, her nipples stiffening even more at the sight of her rival at her mercy.

“I’ll never let a cheap whore like you beat me,” the brunette defied, pushing roughly her clit against her antagonistic counterpart.

“Please, you’re gonna…” The blonde closed both eyes and mouth before finishing her sentence and, just a second later, she began to tremble uncontrollably. In an act of perfect payback, Melike had just caught her clit with her own labia. “Shit!” Erika gasped as the other girl squeezed her sexual spear without mercy.

“Taste your own medicine,” Melike taunted, tightening the muscles of her sex until, almost immediately, Erika came against her pussy, the hot liquid splashing on already cum-filled female flesh.

With a low growl, Erika managed to free her long clit from the vicious vaginal trap, but her momentary vulnerability was exploited by Melike to change positions and mount her. The soaked pussies bumped noisily together, clitoris to clitoris once again, and a frantic, impulsive fencing bout erupted between the hard carnal stilettos.

“Just surrender,” Erika moaned, giving as much as she was receiving before managing to push Melike aside and take the top position. “Just surrender and get out of town.”

“You’re gonna leave Princeton for good once I smash your clit,” the Turk groaned as her sex rubbed against the Swede’s desperately. Then, with a groan of effort, she succeeded in making the two of them roll over to regain the upper position.

The two horny classmates continued to struggle to ride their opponent without stopping to make their clits collide, but that one was a short battle—not even a minute had passed when both beauties screamed after a particularly hard impact between their thick sexual spears. Their exhausted cunts came again and, unable to endure that orgasmic draining any longer, Valkyrie and Amazon pushed each other away from each other.

Calm arrived in the basement. Lying face up, the warring women moaned and gasped softly, the sweat covering their exhausted bodies with two or three layers of perspiration that glistened in the light of the room. Closing her teary eyes for a moment, Erika couldn’t believe her pussy wasn’t feeling Melike’s hot, spicy cunt compressed against it, as it had been for the past…ten minutes? The war between naked pussies and fat clits had been so chaotic and hysterical that until that very moment Erika had not realized how short it had been. Only ten fucking minutes, she thought in shock, incredulous that they had both ejaculated six times in such a short time. Nothing that had happened that night seemed real, and the pretty blue-eyed blonde kept marveling at how many firsts she was experiencing in the last few hours—her first titfight, her first ass battle, her first masturbation duel, her first orgasm given to another woman—but nothing could compare to cumming more times in ten minutes than she had ever done before in an entire night. She had not even considered her body capable of withstanding anything like that. Erika knew that having let her dark-haired archenemy steal so many orgasms from her was nothing more than proof that she had failed to defend her own carnal honor but, at the same time, she couldn’t help but feel proud of herself for having endured it—even if barely.

With a moan, Erika slowly rose to her knees. A couple of meters away from her, Melike was doing the same thing. The blonde didn’t need a mirror to know that the fatigued, wild look of the Turkish beauty was a reflection of her own appearance at that post-multiorgasm moment of peace. All around both girls, the nasty, evenly matched sexual battle had left its war marks in the form of slimy, whitish juices of woman here and there.

“It has been intense,” Erika confessed.

“Really intense,” Melike accepted. “Had enough?”

“Not even close,” the blonde replied. “You?”

“No,” the brunette denied.

Erika grabbed her own boobs, feeling the weight of her glands and the stiffness of her nipples in her hands. Looking into Melike’s amber eyes, her tired pussy throbbed. She knew it was going to be a very long night.
    MY SEXFIGHT E-BOOKS: Anubisx's Amazon

MY DEVIANTART: Anubisx's DeviantART

MY LAST SEXFIGHT E-BOOK: Resort Showdown

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345