Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

Re: The Amazon and the Valkyrie

Welp- Just going to sound like a broken record now haha. Another fantastic chapter and can't wait to see them head down the basement. The small space fight was very well done and the back and forth is just incredible. It feels like the climax is approaching and I can't wait to read it.

Senior Hostboard Member Anubisx's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

Chapter 14
    Juices Of Women
    On The Gray Carpet

Like a descent into the hells of sexual rivalry, Melike and Erika made their way down the stairs, their skimpy panties in their hands, their hearts pumping hard under their chests, their crotches moistening with every step of their bare feet. A heavy door was waiting for them at the bottom as a prelude to what both beauties knew it would be the final battleground. After cumming four times—and with the danger of the imminent fifth climax stalking them—none of them had any doubt that the moment of victory and defeat was beginning to loom on the horizon of their female rivalry.

“After you,” Erika indicated, opening the door and letting the brunette through first before closing it behind her. The basement of Alisha’s home was smaller than both young girls had expected for such a luxurious outskirts house—a little room with exposed concrete walls, almost empty except for a few boxes in one corner and a couple of shelves of tools on opposite walls. A lone light bulb hung from the ceiling, shining brightly over the thickly carpeted floor in gray velvet, so the enemies could examine each other even better than they had done in the semi-darkness of the living room.

“I admit you have a great body, Erika,” the dark-haired Turk started with an unexpected compliment to her nemesis. “Busty and leggy like mine, as a real woman’s body must be. That’s why it’s gonna be such a pleasure to beat you.”

“Your body is hot too, Melike,” the blonde admitted as her own gaze wandered over the figure of the other beauty. “You’re the same curvy and fit type as I am, because that’s how top women are. So when I beat you, I’m gonna feel really fulfilled.”

“I’ll be the one who feels fulfilled when I finally send you, tail-tucked, out of Princeton, humiliated and defeated,” the brunette said, her words sending shivers down the spines of both women.

“So, that’s how it’s going to be?” Erika’s voice lowered to a menacing whisper. “The loser has to leave the college? The city?”

“Afraid the stakes are to high?” Melike sofly hissed.

“I wouldn’t have it any other way,” the Swede replied. “It will be delicious to go back to school on Monday and not see your face there.”

“For that you’ll have to outfuck this pussy with yours,” the amber-eyed girl sneered. “And that will never happen, Valkyrie.”

“Let’s put it to the test, Amazon,” Erika spat out. “Let’s fuck, your cunt versus my cunt.”

The panties fell to the floor and, without further ado, the front of the twin bodies of the alpha females clashed, their two pairs of big breasts meeting head on. The collision elicited a substantial grunt from both girls but, hidden in the basement behind a soundproofed door, none of them cared to be too noisy anymore. Not satisfied with just feeling again how firm the other boobs were, Erika and Melike grabbed the rival’s ass and felt the formidable muscle within them—now more than ever, they knew what perfect adversaries they were to each other.

“Your cunt versus my cunt,” the brunette repeated the blonde’s challenge as the young women brought their pussies together without hesitation.

A loud double moan resounded in the basement as both swollen cunts touched, the girls shuddering in ecstasy as they delicately rubbed their soft, lower lips against each other. A few seconds later, their upper bodies also came together, both rivals brushing nipples and lips slowly, carefully. Without having settled any terms of battle beyond challenging each other to get their pussies together, Melike and Erika instinctively began that final showdown with a duel of female seduction, aware that any hard pelvic thrust could bring one or both of them to the climax they had barely avoided in the broom closet.

Cautiously but resolutely, the beauties surrounded the other body with their arms as they harshly ground black and blonde pubic hair into one another. The brunette closed her eyes to focus on the wetness and tremors of the blonde’s cunt in search of a weak spot, but what she felt right away was her enemy’s tongue invading her mouth. Melike had lost count of the number of times she and the blue-eyed Swede had kissed each other, but she had to admit that the two of them had a perfect chemistry when it came to their lips and tongues. Too bad I hate her so much, she thought, sucking on the invading muscle before pushing her own tongue between Erika’s thick lips.

Not even two women as sexually powerful as the Amazon and the Valkyrie could sustain an extended erotic assault for such a long time without giving in to carnal climax. Many minutes and caresses had been accumulated since the last and weak orgasm, and rub uninhibitedly their pussies labia to labia in the lonely basement began to be too much for both beauties.

“Cum against my cunt, Melike,” the blonde ordered, her sex throbbing fervently as she began a psychological offensive as well. “I know that’s what you want.”

“You want to cum against mine so badly, you must be about to do it,” the brunette replied, her pussy as hot as her enemy’s. “Just let yourself go, Erika.”

“Just feel me and let your body surrender to the evidence,” Erika replied. “I have the sexiest, strongest pussy of the two of us.”

“Feel me better if you think that,” Melike moaned. “Feel how my pussy is a lot wetter and hotter than yours.”

“I don’t feel any of that, weakling,” the Swede gasped as she ground her crotch insistently against Melike’s. “But I can smell how hot you are for me.”

“What you smell is how much stronger my female scent compared to yours,” the Turk taunted, returning with intensity every pussy stroke that she received. “It’s the way my cunt tells yours who’s in control here, you tramp.”

Erika silenced Melike with another tongue kiss, the classmates moaning into each other’s mouths as their breasts, bellies and thighs accompanied the pussies to the erotic battle of female friction. For a full minute, gasps and groans escaped more and more frequently from between the girls’ sealed lips, more and more sweat pouring down torsos and backs, more and more moisture boiling in the dueling sexes…until the building climax could no longer be contained by one of the young women.

“Shit, shit!” Convulsing in the arms of her dark-haired nemesis, Erika sobbed out her orgasmic release as her sexy body stiffened, her strong fingers digging deep into Melike’s strong ass as she finally surrendered her fifth climax that night.

“That’s it, bitch, give it up!” the Amazon panted with joy, feeling the Valkyrie’s scorching cum squirting against her pussy. “You’re no match for me!”

With the pleasure that Melike’s juicy vaginal lips awakened in her pussy overwhelming her, Erika fell backwards on the carpeted floor. The Turkish beauty landed on top of her, their bodies—and cunts—still glued anxiously to each other. Melike kept pumping against Erika’s still orgasming pussy, and the blonde was forced to fight back with her own sex bumping.

“I’m far from finished,” Erika grunted, responding to something she knew that the arrogant Melike must be thinking at that dominant moment.

“I don’t think you…” the brunette moaned sharply before she could finish her threat. Something hard, wet, very hot touched her labia like an electrified weapon, and she could only close her eyes and barely suppress her approaching orgasm.

As Melike tried to regain her bearings, Erika managed to make their bodies roll—a second later, it was she who was mounting the brunette on the carpet. Feeling that stiff thing invading her pussy again, Melike could no longer resist her orgasm and gave in to it, a humiliating outburst drenching both sexes with cum as it had done seconds before her blue-eyed rival’s pussy.

“It seems that I’m more than a match for a cheap bitch like you,” Erika mocked, cruelly pumping over Melike’s palpitating cunt in that victorious moment. “I knew you couldn’t handle it when my girl went out to play.”

“Your fucking clit!” the Turk gasped, suddenly understanding what was going on: the insistent, rigid weapon she had been feeling against her pussy was Erika’s clitoris, the ultimate erogenous warhead in a dirty female conflict such as the one in which the rival classmates were engaged.

“Yes, my fucking clit,” the blonde purred, making sure Melike felt it over and over again in her damp genitalia. “Where’s yours, coward?”

Melike didn’t answer immediately because, as if the overconfident words of her opponent and the touch of the other woman’s clitoris acted as a call to arms, she felt her own clit emerging from her hood, harder and stiffer than she had ever experienced it before.

“Just come and get it with yours, slut,” the Amazon challenged. “If you dare…”

Both beauties readjusted their pelvises slightly in the mutual cunt humping, and their clits instantly came into contact. Feeling the full extend of each other’s sexual rod, the girls were unexpectedly crushed by a powerful orgasmic shiver—there was no possible defense as their pussies came again, even though they had already climaxed seconds before.

“Fuck!” the horny classmates howled at the same time, trembling against each other until Melike managed to push Erika off of her.

The throbbing cunts kept spurting female juices onto the gray carpet, but that didn’t stop the sexfight as the Valkyrie and the Amazon immediately threw themselves at each other and intertwined their legs to engage with the nemesis in a desperate scissoring, sitting clinch. Hugging each other, crushing their formidable, reddening tits in a mass of sexy sweat flesh, attacking nipples with nipples, Erika and Melike moaned against the other lipsticked mouth as their cunts rubbed together, the last pulses of orgasm pounding in the depths of their sexes as their clits met again, this time tip to tip, stiffness again stiffness.

“I’m gonna tear your clit to shreds,” Melike cried out with a hiss of vengeance and loathing, her stiff love button banging against her rigid counterpart in Erika’s soaking wet pussy.

“Not with that small, weak clit of yours,” the Swede grunted as her cunt thrust vindictively against her amber-eyed antagonist’s snatch, both fat, hard clits impaling each other over and over again.

The trib contest quickly, viciously approached its explosive conclusion, the moans and gasps of the rival beauties making obvious that both of them had completely broken down the sexual defenses of the other now that the erotic hot battle was fought with exposed pussies and clits. Another impending climax was growing within them, the third one in a seemingly endless chain of orgasms that the two sexy enemies hoped to survive for the sake of their pompous egos.

“Bitch,” one of the girls mumbled in the basement, or maybe both at the same time as sexual grunts mingled with almost unintelligible words. Seconds later, they tried to hook up in a heated kiss, but immediately their gasping mouths pulled back, neither able to get enough air in that desperate clitoral dispute.

Then, Melike came, an intense, dirty, agonizing orgasm detonating heavily between her legs against the insistent, piercing pressure of the clit of the busty blonde she detested. Her defeated howl, however, was not alone, as an equally desperate cry erupting from the depths of Erika’s throat joining hers just a couple of seconds later, the Valkyrie bursting in her own obscene climax against the Amazon’s fiery clitoris.

With their sticky juices mixing again, Melike and Erika fell on their backs, but their quivering cunts held together, none of them willing to let go of their prey in that desperate female trib scissors, both of them still humping together to subdue and tame the other labia and clit.

“You pathetic cunt,” Erika said, looking intensely at Melike, the length of both their shaking sweaty bodies now separating their mouths. “Your clit doesn’t play in the same league as mine,” she added with nasty pride. Their pussies had come within two seconds apart, but the blonde felt that slight advantage served her to claim that she was winning the anxious, decisive clit duel.

“Nothing in your ugly body plays in the league of mine,” the brunette stated as pressed her throbbing clit against Erika’s. “I’m gonna beat your little thing, you dirty whore.”

“It’s bigger than yours, Amazon,” the blonde argued.

“You wish, Valkyrie,” Melike replied.

With their hands on the carpet, the classmates tilted their pelvises to meet each other’s crotch thrust, their beautiful faces grimacing in pain and pleasure in that non-stop clit-to-clit fuck. Soon Melike had her revenge, forcing Erika to cum against her will, her rival’s sex shattering under a furious, burning climax that made the blonde’s whole body tremble from top to bottom. But even in her joy, Melike could not withstand the Swede’s persistent clit for more than a moment longer, and ended up bursting into her own dirty sexual culmination, evening the orgasmic score between the stunning competitors again.

“What’s wrong, slut? Your inferior clit can’t stand touching mine, huh?” Melike gasped. Even though their warring pussies were spitting cum into each other, she felt she had the winning edge by forcing Erika first that time.

“Mine is making you come all over the place, so shut up, you tramp,” the blonde grunted.

“Make me!” the Turk challenged.

“Gladly!” the Swede replied.

With their thighs still intertwined, Melike and Erika pulled themselves up to a sitting position and began kissing uninhibitedly, all the passion of the last orgasms exchanged with long aggressive licks and furious bites. There was a bit of hairpulling, and a clash of heavy hard-nippled boobs that evoked the first hostilities of the night, but all that was decisive was still further down, in the crotches of the two young beauties.

“Guys love it when I do this,” Erika gasped as she nibbled Melike’s red lips, but the brunette soon realized that was not what her rival was referring to. Suddenly, her thick, hypersensitized clitoris received its own bite from Erika’s more dangerous lips, the other girl’s labia enveloping it in tight grip.

“Oh, fuck!” the bronze-skinned woman, the clit squeeze sending her immediately beyond her waning sexual stamina could bear. Another orgasm detonated in her tender pussy and, before she could avoid it, she found herself falling on her back—her clitoris escaped from the Swede’s labia, but that didn’t stop the other beauty from riding her.

“I’m gonna end all this drama here and now, you bitch,” Erika threatened as she began to pump hard pussy to pussy against Melike, her nipples stiffening even more at the sight of her rival at her mercy.

“I’ll never let a cheap whore like you beat me,” the brunette defied, pushing roughly her clit against her antagonistic counterpart.

“Please, you’re gonna…” The blonde closed both eyes and mouth before finishing her sentence and, just a second later, she began to tremble uncontrollably. In an act of perfect payback, Melike had just caught her clit with her own labia. “Shit!” Erika gasped as the other girl squeezed her sexual spear without mercy.

“Taste your own medicine,” Melike taunted, tightening the muscles of her sex until, almost immediately, Erika came against her pussy, the hot liquid splashing on already cum-filled female flesh.

With a low growl, Erika managed to free her long clit from the vicious vaginal trap, but her momentary vulnerability was exploited by Melike to change positions and mount her. The soaked pussies bumped noisily together, clitoris to clitoris once again, and a frantic, impulsive fencing bout erupted between the hard carnal stilettos.

“Just surrender,” Erika moaned, giving as much as she was receiving before managing to push Melike aside and take the top position. “Just surrender and get out of town.”

“You’re gonna leave Princeton for good once I smash your clit,” the Turk groaned as her sex rubbed against the Swede’s desperately. Then, with a groan of effort, she succeeded in making the two of them roll over to regain the upper position.

The two horny classmates continued to struggle to ride their opponent without stopping to make their clits collide, but that one was a short battle—not even a minute had passed when both beauties screamed after a particularly hard impact between their thick sexual spears. Their exhausted cunts came again and, unable to endure that orgasmic draining any longer, Valkyrie and Amazon pushed each other away from each other.

Calm arrived in the basement. Lying face up, the warring women moaned and gasped softly, the sweat covering their exhausted bodies with two or three layers of perspiration that glistened in the light of the room. Closing her teary eyes for a moment, Erika couldn’t believe her pussy wasn’t feeling Melike’s hot, spicy cunt compressed against it, as it had been for the past…ten minutes? The war between naked pussies and fat clits had been so chaotic and hysterical that until that very moment Erika had not realized how short it had been. Only ten fucking minutes, she thought in shock, incredulous that they had both ejaculated six times in such a short time. Nothing that had happened that night seemed real, and the pretty blue-eyed blonde kept marveling at how many firsts she was experiencing in the last few hours—her first titfight, her first ass battle, her first masturbation duel, her first orgasm given to another woman—but nothing could compare to cumming more times in ten minutes than she had ever done before in an entire night. She had not even considered her body capable of withstanding anything like that. Erika knew that having let her dark-haired archenemy steal so many orgasms from her was nothing more than proof that she had failed to defend her own carnal honor but, at the same time, she couldn’t help but feel proud of herself for having endured it—even if barely.

With a moan, Erika slowly rose to her knees. A couple of meters away from her, Melike was doing the same thing. The blonde didn’t need a mirror to know that the fatigued, wild look of the Turkish beauty was a reflection of her own appearance at that post-multiorgasm moment of peace. All around both girls, the nasty, evenly matched sexual battle had left its war marks in the form of slimy, whitish juices of woman here and there.

“It has been intense,” Erika confessed.

“Really intense,” Melike accepted. “Had enough?”

“Not even close,” the blonde replied. “You?”

“No,” the brunette denied.

Erika grabbed her own boobs, feeling the weight of her glands and the stiffness of her nipples in her hands. Looking into Melike’s amber eyes, her tired pussy throbbed. She knew it was going to be a very long night.
    MY SEXFIGHT E-BOOKS: Anubisx's Amazon

MY DEVIANTART: Anubisx's DeviantART

MY LAST SEXFIGHT E-BOOK: Resort Showdown

Senior Hostboard Member kingofdapirates1's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

Another fantastic part and such high stakes it makes me nervous for both of them! Can't get enough!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

We reached the end of the story. I want to thank all the positive interactions with this story, and the comments that you have been leaving in this thread. I hope the end is up to par, and I can't wait to see your final review of this trip with two of my favorite girls

Chapter 15

And The Dawn
    Brought The Queen Of Hearts

Twin orgasms exploded in the beautiful faces of both women, filling their lips and tongues with female nectar in the epilogue of the 69 contest that had kept them engaged for much of the last hour. Melike cursed not having taken what she had thought had been a definite advantage after earlier forcing a series of climaxes from Erika’s body in a passionate pussy-to-pussy fuck in the corner of the basement, but at least she took comfort in the fact that she had survived the orgasmic beating the blonde had given her when they had hooked up in a tribbing conflict against the door of the room. That bittersweet thought was the last one she had before falling unconscious, her mouth still against Erika’s hot, soaking wet sex.

For the fourth or fifth time that night, the place was completely silent as the rival beauties collapsed in exhaustion at the same moment. As stubborn and competitive as the girls were, they always woke up to get entangled in another competition of bare bodies where they forced each other into a destructive succession of orgasms before succumbing again to sleep. It was impossible for them to know how long they were both knocked out at a time, but it was always the dense musky odor of the enemy’s pubic regions that brought them back to the real world, the steamy atmosphere of erotica arousing desire and hatred in the Amazon and the Valkyrie.

There was no limit to what the brunette and the blonde did to each other as they devoured tits, raped clits with nipples and even had a long, agonizing fisting session from which both classmates emerged utterly defeated. There was also a small outburst of violence as Erika humiliated Melike in a standing fuck against one of the metal shelves in the room, the blonde-haired pussy forcing orgasm after orgasm out of the dark-haired pussy until the Turk started to use their fists against the Swede and Erika responded in kind. But Melike wasn’t the only one to lose control, as her nemesis, unable to take any more of the intense chain of ejaculations that the brunette’s cunt was triggering by fucking her against the floor at one point of the night, started pounding her big breasts like a boxer hitting a punching bag. Melike returned each blow until the beauties, sore and exhausted, came back to sex by fingering each other in the center of the basement.

The all-out sexual war continued in that haze where reality and dream blurred until they found themselves waking up in each other’s arms, lying on their sides. It was impossible to know how much night was left in the depths of Alisha’s house, but it really mattered little, since it was undeniable that none of the young women could keep the sexfight up for much longer.

“Have you ever come so much while fucking?” Erika suddenly asked, her voice broken by fatigue.

“No, never,” Melike confessed with her own exhausted voice. “No man has ever gotten more than three or four orgasms out of me in one night, and Maddy didn’t even make me come once.” The gorgeous brunette licked her lips as she looked into the depths of the blonde’s blue eyes. “What about you?”

“How many times have we come throughout the night? Fourty? Fifty?” The attractive Swede shook her head. “No, I’ve never had a man do anything like that to me, never more than three or four orgasms in the best of nights. And Emma didn’t even get one.” Erika narrowed her eyes. “This is the longest, hardest fuck of my life, and I’m having it with someone I deeply hate, what would be hilarious if this weren’t a fight with so much at stake.”

“Hate and jealousy have pushed us into this once-in-a-lifetime fuck, that’s right,” the Turk said. “It’s been hours of screwing, you and me, and I don’t think it’s gonna be long before dawn, but we are both too proud to leave it here, unfinished and unsettled, so I ask you: can you take any more orgasms?”

“I can go on,” Erika stated with a fatigue but also with confidence. “I have at least one more orgasm in the chamber, if you can get it out of me before the people in the house wake up.” The blonde bit her fleshy lower lip. “Are you already dry or is there something waiting for me inside you?”

“One more, I think.” Melike observed her foe’s face closely, contempt mingling with amazement at how similar their facial features were despite the difference in color of eyes, hair and skin—an amazement she felt would never go away. “It’s gonna be close, isn’t it?”

“Considering everything that has happened this long night, yes, whoever wins this sexual duel will do so by just a few seconds of difference,” the stunning golden-haired girl conceded. “Neither you nor I have been overpowering the other long enough to claim the upper hand in the fight, so this final fuck will be no different.”

“I agree,” the beautiful Turk gasped. “That’s why victory will taste better when I fuck your cunt once and for all.”

“It’s gonna be mine fucking yours one last time, I promise you,” the blonde crowed.

“Never,” Melike grunted back. “Ready?”

“Ready,” Erika whispered.

The Amazon threw her face forward to lock mouth to mouth with the Valkyrie but, to her surprise, Erika avoided the kiss. Instead, she pushed Melike’s chin back with one hand and, with the other, grabbed the Turk’s left tit. Before she could react, Melike felt Erika’s plump lips closing over her nipple, the erect weapon stiffening even more under the sudden oral assault.

“Bitch,” Melike moaned as her nude body writhed with pleasure. Looking down to watch the lustful blonde sucking her sensitive hard nipple into her mouth, the brunette felt already the telltale fluttering in her belly starting, a clear warning that the final orgasm that her pussy stored in the depths of her vagina was beginning to take shape.

Seizing the moment, Erika gently pushed Melike, mounting her almost delicately. The girls’ cunts came together again as the blonde rubbed her whole body against Melike’s with slow, firm strokes.

“Can you feel my sexy body over yours?” Erika hissed, moving her head away from Melike’s boob to lick the lips of her foe. “Can you feel mine taking yours, alluring yours?”

“Whore,” Melike grunted, her body timing with the unhurried rhythm imposed by the other girl. “After all we’ve done, is this how you want to finish? A soft, sweet fuck?”

“Is that a problem, sow?” the blonde gave another lick on Melike’s full lips, and received another in response. “Afraid that my seduction overwhelms yours?”

“I’m gonna give you a lesson in seduction, you tramp.” The Turk wasted no time in gently pulling Erika’s hair to reveal her neck and start sucking on it. The Valkyrie moaned with ecstasy before losing the position and be pushed under the Amazon.

“You cunt,” Erika hissed, her flesh starting to heat up again as she took her nemesis’ mouth on her neck, Melike’s pussy on her own. The Swede knew her body well enough to know that what was growing inside her would be definitive if she did not manage to get ahead of her rival and blow her up first.

“Do you feel me, girl?” Melike mocked, her mouth now searching for her rival’s face to kiss Erika’s chin and cheeks. “You know my body is taming yours, conquering yours, right?”

“Bitch, I don’t feel anything like that,” the blonde hissed just before locking her mouth with Melike’s in a deep tongue kiss.

After hours of fucking, the bodies of the females knew each other as they had never known another body before. With a carnal harmony that every lover in the world would want to have, the girls kept rolling on the cum-stained carpet, rubbing breasts and pussies in perfect synchronicity, their hungry tongues licking necks, mouths and tits, their vicious fingers pinching nipples gently, squeezing buns with lust. The gasps of ragged, excited breaths echoed off the walls of the basement like an insistent but seductive melody, moans of pleasure and grunts of exertion completing the song of the battle for female supremacy.

At one point in the evenly matched battle, one of the beauties seemed to take control. Erika felt a certain anxiety as Melike’s heated, sweaty body managed to immobilize hers for too many seconds, the Turk’s long clit grinding her love nub with such skill that the blonde thought she was going to come at any moment. Looking deeply into the brunette’s eyes, Erika shook her pelvis to increase the tempo of the fuck, and Melike joined her hurried pace immediately with her own defiant stare.

“When we first locked eyes in class, did you think it would end up like this?” the Amazon asked, the arousal of her voice sounding like celestial music to Erika’s ears. “With me screwing you clit to clit?”

“I thought you were a stuck-up whore who had made the mistake of her life by coming to my class to challenge my position,” the Valkyrie grunted. Gritting her teeth for a moment, she endured the tremors of her vagina with difficulty. “And of course I knew that you and I would end up having to fight against each other in one way or another, although it was a pleasant surprise that it was with my clit screwing yours, like it has been all night long.”

“I thought that blonde slut who looked at me like she was the alpha female of the place was going to pay for standing in my way. That’s why I wanted to fight you from the very first moment,” Melike gasped. “I love that we’re doing it this dirty way because, when my clit beat your clit, I’ll get all what I want.”

For an instant, both Melike and Erika believed that the brunette was really going to get what she wanted, the blonde convulsing more and more violently under the seductive body of her nemesis in that raw struggle of clitoral contact. But in the Swede’s most desperate moment, her haughty pride and the refusal to lose to the woman she hated drove her into action. Aware that she had to break free from the brunette or she would lose everything, she plunged her hands into Melike’s silky, damp hair and, pushing with all her body and anguish, managed to roll on top of her foe.

For the umpteenth time in that everlasting night, the advantage changed sides. With gravity working in her favor, Erika’s clitoris began to pound Melike’s with fast and hard blows. The Amazon felt for a moment unable to take it, but her cunt was able to finally react and begin to return each thump, each friction. But looking into Erika’s blue eyes, Melike knew that this was going to be a futile resistance—the orgasm that was growing inside her was not far away from exploding, and it seemed that nothing could stop it.

“This is for trying to outdance me last night on the dancefloor, for trying to outdo me in fucking at Emma’s house,” the blonde hissed as she enjoyed every satisfying moan she forced from Melike’s throat. “For thinking you looked better than me in your pathetic shitty Amazon outfit and for really believing that your body could fuck mine.”

“I look much better than you in your ugly Valkyrie outfit,” the Turk defiantly even though she was having a hard time not cumming right there. “And I’m a thousand times better at dancing and fucking than you, that’s for sure.”

“I’m gonna fuck your clit now so hard you won’t even dare to think of a lie like that ever again,” Erika boasted. “I’m gonna end you here and now and then I’ll get what I deserve.”

Melike’s despairing moans increased in pitch and volume as Erika began sucking and biting on one of her nipples again. The brunette arched her back and squealed with ecstasy, her sore cunt on fire under the insistent pressure of Erika’s pounding sex. Grabbing her golden mane, Melike pulled her enemy away from her nipple to stare into her eyes.

“Go ahead, you bitch, I can take it!” the dark-haired girl groaned, but her challenge sounded hollow. She was about to ejaculate for the last and final time, and only her eyes locked with Erika’s in a hate-filled stare maintained a real defiance in those last seconds of the hours-long sexfight.

“Come on, weak cunt, we both know this is the end,” Erika panted, licking Melike’s lips as she made sure to grind her pussy firmly against Melike’s crotch, always clitoris against clitoris. “My body has finally fucked yours.”

“I’m gonna drag your sorry ass out of town,” the sexy Turk moaned, but her body kept melting against Erika’s. It was only then, in those final seconds of the carnal match, that Melike’s right hand acted on instinct.

“Fuck…fuck…fuck…” Erika murmured, closing her beautiful blue eyes as she felt the sneaky, cheating attack from the other woman. Taking her completely by surprise, her opponent had dragged her wet fingers up the crack of her firm ass and, for the first time all night, her anus was violated by Melike’s hand—it was amazing that it hadn’t happened sooner, given all the dirty things they’d both done to each other throughout the body-to-body fight, but that made it even more effective.

The Valkyrie roared aloud as her pussy started to come against the Amazon’s clit with such fury that her burning alone forced Melike to climax three, four seconds later. Both cunts squeezed and shuddered through the crashing waves of pleasure as the blonde’s and brunette’s bodies convulsed as never before, Erika’s on top of Melike’s. In a last act of rebellion, the brunette pushed with both hands on the shoulders of the blonde, and exchanged positions with Erika before feeling completely drained and collapsing on top of the Swede.

Both sexual warriors hugged each other, their belly muscles constricting involuntarily, their tender, spent cunts tightening and spitting out the little cum that was left inside them. On the verge of falling into unconsciousness again, the rivals closed their eyes and moaned faintly mouth to mouth as both felt Erika’s beaten pussy being suctioned and split open by the last muscular effort of the brunette’s shredded cunt. As they had predicted, the sexual battle had been resolved in the tightest of margins possible, but from what both felt in their crotches at that moment, neither had any doubts about who had won. Even so, it took five long minutes before it could be said aloud.

“Well, Valkyrie,” Melike finally managed to gasp, her voice broke as she opened her eyes to meet with hatred and fury in the depths of the other girl’s blue gaze. “I guess we know who the better woman is now.”

Erika’s eyes narrowed, the fire of animosity flashing in the Nordic woman’s dilated pupils. But instead of responding with words, she slowly pushed her tongue into Melike’s mouth. The brunette moaned, and brought her own tongue to the unexpected duel. For a moment, the girls licked each other, but neither had the strength to continue for more than ten seconds.

“Nice try, bitch,” Melike whispered at her nemesis’ desperate attempt to reignite things between them. “But this is over. I’ll consider this whole matter between us closed once and for all, so I expect you to be gone off campus and out of town by the end of next week. Have I been clear enough?”

Erika remained silent, simply glaring at Melike with some kind of cold determination. The Turk detested that her arrogant antagonist didn’t admit what had just happened, so she instinctively pushed her cunt against Erika’s again. The two classmates whimpered as they felt their now soft clits touching each other, the depleted sexual weapons quickly hiding under the hoods of skin, too beaten for another skirmish.

Pulling herself together as best she could, Melike separated her body from her rival’s, her wet bronze skin peeling away from Erika’s wet light skin. Then she slowly sat up, and looked down at the busty body that she had just barely conquered, so similar to hers that it was almost disturbing. Melike felt some frustration knowing that, despite the very long fight, neither of them could claim to have proved who had the best tits, the best ass or the best legs—not even which pussy or which clitoris was the best, in fact, since only a dirty attack at the very last moment had decided who came out of the basement as the superior woman.

Standing up, Melike decided that it only mattered that she had won the orgasmic marathon, and nothing else. She was on her feet, and Erika was not, so that was all the proof she needed to know that her body was superior to Erika’s, curve to curve. Still, she wanted one more evidence, something to remind her of her narrow but glorious victory. Bending down, she picked up her own black panties, but also the blonde’s red ones as a trophy. Satisfied, the brunette turned to leave that hot arena of combat behind her. Looking over her shoulder, she took one last look at the vanquished Valkyrie, her magnificent, glistening chest rising and falling as she gulped air. Some pussy fluid coated Erika’s inner thighs and lower abs, but even more was all around, all over the carpet, all over the room—the profuse cum of two dominant women.

“See you never, Erika Norberg,” Melike said, closing the door behind her before starting to climb exhaustedly up the stairs.

To her surprise, the first light of day awaited her in the living room. As if she needed to know that this was real and not a hallucination, Melike looked at the old grandfather clock. Ten to seven in the morning! Holy shit! she screamed inside her head. She could not believe that she had started her erotic contest of bodies with Erika shortly before midnight and that it was not until now that they had finished the battle.

“Well, what matters is that the issue has been resolved…” the Amazon murmured as she dragged her weary body up the stairs in search of her bedroom before anyone saw her in that state. “At least, I hope…” she added. Given the blonde’s vicious drive and the close resolution of their sexfight, the gorgeous Turkish beauty had some doubt about anything being finally over between her and that curvy Valkyrie.

THE END?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Dear Anubis,

This story was really, really great, a fantastic treat for those of us who like sex fights that are long, savage battles of endurance and erotic power between two evenly-matched women. I love that the final battle was won through a bit of "cheating" that has left the outcome really in doubt. I can't see "the loser" accepting this outcome and I hope that you do more with these characters in the future. Thanks for putting so much work into such a great story with such a fantastic outcome.

Great work!

JB
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member kingofdapirates1's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

Agreed, this was a fantastic sexy story. A great ode to A Pajama Party with enough of it's own flair. The final fight was everything we could have hoped, and I second that continuing these characters would be very fun. Their rivalry was truly something you were able to describe to great detail. Looking forward to whatever comes next.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

Thanks both for the nice comments! I really enjoyed writing this story

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Excellent story! Don’t even remember how the orginal story ended, but this was a new one so I guess it doesn’t matter. I was rooting for the blonde Swede, but I truly accept her defeat! wish to read more new things from you!

Junior Hostboard Member TaleBearer's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Wow! This is nice, well written and so sexy. Thank you for dishing out such gems. You're a Legend.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast