Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Re: Sexfight story ideas

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    Kingofdapirates' story "A Cold Chill" is very similar to this, except the women fighting are sorceresses. I am working on a story that may touch on some of these ideas.

JB
    This gives me another idea. A woman yearning for a new rival summons a succubus to fight with

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri*****Lover View Post
    This gives me another idea. A woman yearning for a new rival summons a succubus to fight with

You know, this is a really good idea. I think I'm going to use it!

JB
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    You know, this is a really good idea. I think I'm going to use it!

JB
    Awesome!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Julieta76 View Post
    Another ideas could be two female spyes during cold war. Each one trying to seduce each other in nightdresses at a party, sneaking in a bedroom (like in "A View to Kill"), trying to sexfight without being noticed. WInner could stay in the suite waiting for the main target of the mission. The sexy widow.

Black Cat vs Catwman, in the ceiling of a mannor. Sexfight in their costumes, without releasing their masks, trying to overwhelm each other without draw any attention.

Two cops in a security cabin. They hate each other and have to make guard all night. So they have to standing trib.

Straight slaves forced into sexfight. First to get 15 victorys will set free. Everyone starting in a shy way, but then become fiery.

An office where every conflict is set at the meeting room in a sexfight, in front of their managers.
    I love the two cops idea ! !

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

I’m honestly really liking the ideas of spies fighting or something along those lines like cops or even politicians. I remember this one JB story whose name escapes me at the moment where the girls orgasms were connected to a system that would’ve caused disaster or not depending on who won. Something like that is also really cool and adds a layer of tension and suspense.

Another example is from JB’s Inge series where in one installment, we see two girls fighting and another girl joins in on the side of one girl. While they take turns dominating the one girl, they even kiss and please each other while they do so. That’s incredibly hot. King did something similar just recently with a chapter of the Maggie and Amber series, although the two girls teaming up did not touch each other in that one as they were more focused on their opponent.

Little things like that make stories so much more unique and fascinating. I’m thinking of incorporating them in my future works.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

I’m honestly really liking the ideas of spies fighting or something along those lines like cops or even politicians. I remember this one JB story whose name escapes me at the moment where the girls ******* were connected to a system that would’ve caused disaster or not depending on who won. Something like that is also really cool and adds a layer of tension and suspense.

Another example is from JB’s Inge series where in one installment, we see two girls fighting and another girl joins in on the side of one girl. While they take turns dominating the one girl, they even kiss and please each other while they do so. That’s incredibly hot. King did something similar just recently with a chapter of the Maggie and Amber series, although the two girls teaming up did not touch each other in that one as they were more focused on their opponent.

Little things like that make stories so much more unique and fascinating. I’m thinking of incorporating them in my future works.
    Fate of the World was the name of the JB story I mentioned here. I highly recommend it

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

I have another idea but this one’s kind of out there. It was inspired by the “By a Cunt Hair” stories, where blondes and brunettes have an overwhelming compulsion to sexfight each other. I wanna bring in more hair colors into this. Redhead, ravens, dyed hair, etc. Like a full blown hair color sex war. That’d be really cool

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Another ideas ...

Straight slaves forced into sexfight. First to get 15 victorys will set free. Everyone starting in a shy way, but then become fiery.
    I LOVE your idea Julietta !!
    Especially if the slave women are 4. They are all straight with no lesbian experience. Two of them are very close friends. The other two are not especially related to none, but there is not any rivalry/animosity between them or against the other two also.
    The two very close friends sexfight and win their rivals. So the final sexfight is between the two very close friends. They started awkwardly, then they are fully into it !

How much i would like to read this story ! Anyone of the great writers here to write it ?
    Anyway... Great idea Julietta !!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Another ideas could be two female spyes during cold war. Each one trying to seduce each other in nightdresses at a party, sneaking in a bedroom (like in "A View to Kill"), trying to sexfight without being noticed. WInner could stay in the suite waiting for the main target of the mission. The sexy widow.

Black Cat vs Catwman, in the ceiling of a mannor. Sexfight in their costumes, without releasing their masks, trying to overwhelm each other without draw any attention.

Two cops in a security cabin. They hate each other and have to make guard all night. So they have to standing trib.

An office where every conflict is set at the meeting room in a sexfight, in front of their managers.
    Your cop idea intriques me. After they fight, maybe they can track down a pair of hot girl criminals and it becomes a 2V2 battle at whatever location they settle on

- - - Updated - - -

Your cop idea in******s me. After they fight, maybe they can track down a pair of hot girl criminals and it becomes a 2V2 battle at whatever location they settle on
    In fact…Once I’m done with Sleepover Fun, I think I have my next story right here. Thank you for the idea

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Deensmith’s stories have made me really start to like the whole succubus concept. I have another idea regarding it.

Succubi start to pray on mortals to the point where the humans form a legion of the horniest, sluttiest nymphos in existence to sexfight them into submission. Here’s how that works. The succubi pray on their victims in their sleep, controlling their dreams like Freddy Krueger. In their dreams, they control the environment and they use sex to drain them of their energy like in Deensmith’s stories.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast