Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Sexfight story ideas

I?m just gonna list some possible ideas I?ve been having for new stories. I may or may not write some of these myself. Personally, I do not have much confidence in my writing ability and have procrastination problems, so if anyone wants to use these ideas for their own stories, be my guest. I?m sure you could do them more justice than I could, any way.

1: UN secret sexfight league: I got this idea from JB57?s World War III story. It takes place in a world where, to avoid war, the nations of the world send their most talented and beautiful women to sexfight each other over various disputes. For the sake of authenticity, I?d pair up girls from countries that actually have tumultuous relations IRL. Such as:

North Korea VS South Korea

China VS Japan

The UK VS France

West Germany VS East Germany for some Cold War action

Vietnam VS Cambodia

India VS Pakistan

Israel VS Palestine

Iraq VS Iran

The US VS Cuba

North Vietnam VS South Vietnam again for some Cold War action

Poland VS Russia

Austria-Hungary VS Serbia

Germany VS Russia

Greece VS Iran to represent Sparta VS Persia

The US VS China since we?re kinda in a new Cold War right now

Ireland VS Northern Ireland

The Union VS The Confederacy

NATO VS USSR Tournament style

China VS Russia in reference to the Sino-Soviet split

Taiwan VS China

Tibet VS China

Hong Kong VS China

And the list goes on

Another idea that I don?t really have a title for, takes place in a world where all women are bisexual and promiscuous. The male population has dropped to the point where men are encouraged to build harems, with one girl being their main lover, another being their secondary lover and so on and so forth. The actual story is about two best friends who share a boyfriend and compete with each other for top spot in the harem and with other women to keep building their harem. The girls all sexfight each other for higher positions in the harem.

And finally, a story about feuding brothels whose girls compete sexually for territory, business, clientele, etc.

So, what do you think? If you want to use one of my ideas as a template for your own story, let me know. If any luck, I helped some people beat any possible writer?s block they may have had.

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Re: Sexfight story ideas

Well, since I’ve finally began writing my own stories on this site, maybe I can use some of the ideas here myself. Also, I have no idea why all there are question marks in this post where there should be apostrophes

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Maybe a female james bond vs female james bond. Specially trained spies or navy seals or swat members. Using sex in stead of weapons.

Alien invasion. Champions of both worlds vs each other.

Or actresses vs each other in a secluded mansion in Hollywood. Vying for a major acting role.

Or female captain americas vs each other. Powered with super soldier serum. Super strength. Inhuman recovery powers. Can sexfight for days.

Or 2 slaves fighting for survival. Don't have to be fatal end. Just who loses, will br planned for future execution

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Like The Union vs The Confederacy match-up.
    Pissed off Union women catfighting pissed off Confederacy women, and these
    fights turn into tit/sex fuck fights. During and after the civil war.

Or how about during the revolutionary war, the loyalist women catfighting
    the patriot women, and these fights turn into tit/sex fuck fights too.

Something to think about.

Senior Hostboard Member Julieta76's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Another ideas could be two female spyes during cold war. Each one trying to seduce each other in nightdresses at a party, sneaking in a bedroom (like in "A View to Kill"), trying to sexfight without being noticed. WInner could stay in the suite waiting for the main target of the mission. The sexy widow.

Black Cat vs Catwman, in the ceiling of a mannor. Sexfight in their costumes, without releasing their masks, trying to overwhelm each other without draw any attention.

Two cops in a security cabin. They hate each other and have to make guard all night. So they have to standing trib.

Straight slaves forced into sexfight. First to get 15 victorys will set free. Everyone starting in a shy way, but then become fiery.

An office where every conflict is set at the meeting room in a sexfight, in front of their managers.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Julieta76 View Post
    Another ideas could be two female spyes during cold war. Each one trying to seduce each other in nightdresses at a party, sneaking in a bedroom (like in "A View to Kill"), trying to sexfight without being noticed. WInner could stay in the suite waiting for the main target of the mission. The sexy widow.

Black Cat vs Catwman, in the ceiling of a mannor. Sexfight in their costumes, without releasing their masks, trying to overwhelm each other without draw any attention.

Two cops in a security cabin. They hate each other and have to make guard all night. So they have to standing trib.

Straight slaves forced into sexfight. First to get 15 victorys will set free. Everyone starting in a shy way, but then become fiery.

An office where every conflict is set at the meeting room in a sexfight, in front of their managers.
    I think the Black Cat vs Catwoman idea has been done before but everything else sounds great. I don’t think I’ve read “A View to Kill” before. I’ll have to check it out

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri*****Lover View Post
    I think the Black Cat vs Catwoman idea has been done before but everything else sounds great. I don’t think I’ve read “A View to Kill” before. I’ll have to check it out
    Oh, never mind. A View to Kill is actually a movie

Senior Hostboard Member 44automag's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Maybe something that's been suggested in other threads, succubus vs succubus, with them using their supernatural powers to feed on each other's sexuality. We ALMOST got this in the tv series "Lost Girl", but the second succubus turned out to be the main one's mother, and they wouldn't cross that line.
    Last edited by 44automag; February 24th, 2022 at 02:58 PM. Reason: added more

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 44automag View Post
    Maybe something that's been suggested in other threads, succubus vs succubus, with them using their supernatural powers to feed on each other's sexuality. We ALMOST got this in the tv series "Lost Girl", but the second succubus turned out to be the main one's mother, and they wouldn't cross that line.
    Sounds good

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 44automag View Post
    Kingofdapirates' story "A Cold Chill" is very similar to this, except the women fighting are sorceresses. I am working on a story that may touch on some of these ideas.

JB
    JB57

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast