Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Holy shit! I watched a really intense Japanese lesbian video

  1. Font Size
    #1
    Senior Hostboard Member kamafight's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 4th, 2011
    Location
    It is not very pretty
    Posts
    327
    Credits
    0
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

    Holy shit! I watched a really intense Japanese lesbian video

    so these two Japanese ladies who look alike, wearing dark coats are travelling in this car. they start kissing like they are swallowing each others tongues or something. the action cuts to a staircase. the two ladies cannot keep their hands off each other as they climb the stairs. there is intense kissing and embracing. they are making out like they are fighting. its that intense. they enter a room with a jail like structure. there they go into a sexual frenzy, slapping each other, spitting on each others faces, licking armpits and what not. its the most intense lesbian sexfight video ive ever watched. in between all this intense stuff, they whisper each others names and embrace lovingly. i went crazy watching it. the acting is on another level. does anyone know the name of the video company? could you provide a link? i would like to reward the website by buying some of their stuff. im sure this video is quite famous. it used to be on pornhub. think it was taken down. can anyone help?

  2. Font Size
    #2
    HB Forum Owner
    Holy shit! I watched a really intense Japanese lesbian video


    apenman's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 15th, 2014
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    548
    Credits
    0
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

    Re: Holy shit! I watched a really intense Japanese lesbian v

    Quote Originally Posted by kamafight View Post
    so these two Japanese ladies who look alike, wearing dark coats are travelling in this car. they start kissing like they are swallowing each others tongues or something. the action cuts to a staircase. the two ladies cannot keep their hands off each other as they climb the stairs. there is intense kissing and embracing. they are making out like they are fighting. its that intense. they enter a room with a jail like structure. there they go into a sexual frenzy, slapping each other, spitting on each others faces, licking armpits and what not. its the most intense lesbian sexfight video ive ever watched. in between all this intense stuff, they whisper each others names and embrace lovingly. i went crazy watching it. the acting is on another level. does anyone know the name of the video company? could you provide a link? i would like to reward the website by buying some of their stuff. im sure this video is quite famous. it used to be on pornhub. think it was taken down. can anyone help?
    Kama,

    It sounds impressive. But every Japanese lesbian video I've ever seen, on any website, will pixilate the female genitalia, which is a real dick softener. Especially for fans of tribadism, like me. Still, I hope you find what you're looking for.

    And by the way, Porn Hub deleted a lot of videos...any idea why? Complaints? Potential lawsuits?

    AP

  3. Font Size
    #3
    Junior Hostboard Member hacaner's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 20th, 2003
    Posts
    23
    Credits
    0
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Holy shit! I watched a really intense Japanese lesbian v

    Hi,

    Do you have any alphanumeric characters at this video...?

  4. Font Size
    #4
    Hostboard Member finglock's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 20th, 2008
    Posts
    50
    Credits
    0
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Holy shit! I watched a really intense Japanese lesbian v

    Quote Originally Posted by apenman View Post
    Kama,

    It sounds impressive. But every Japanese lesbian video I've ever seen, on any website, will pixilate the female *********, which is a real dick softener. Especially for fans of tribadism, like me. Still, I hope you find what you're looking for.

    And by the way, **** Hub deleted a lot of videos...any idea why? Complaints? Potential lawsuits?

    AP
    see here So...Pornhub... regarding pornhub.

    Kama I know what you mean, i saw a really hot one where they kind of fingerlock and then they start sucking each other's mouths, in a congested train.

    RIP pornhub i guess.

  5. Font Size
    #5
    Senior Hostboard Member kamafight's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 4th, 2011
    Location
    It is not very pretty
    Posts
    327
    Credits
    0
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

    Re: Holy shit! I watched a really intense Japanese lesbian v

    Quote Originally Posted by hacaner View Post
    Hi,

    Do you have any alphanumeric characters at this video...?
    no i checked. its all in japanese.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by apenman View Post
    Kama,

    It sounds impressive. But every Japanese lesbian video I've ever seen, on any website, will pixilate the female *********, which is a real dick softener. Especially for fans of tribadism, like me. Still, I hope you find what you're looking for.

    And by the way, **** Hub deleted a lot of videos...any idea why? Complaints? Potential lawsuits?

    AP
    hahaha! i see a lot of angry comments under the japanese videos about the pixilation. these ladies do everything from spit kissing and armpit licking to sticking huge instruments up each others vaginas. but somehow we arent allowed to see their pussies. every country has its cultural quirks i guess.

  6. Font Size
    #6
    Junior Hostboard Member les2les's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 14th, 2009
    Posts
    17
    Credits
    0
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Holy shit! I watched a really intense Japanese lesbian v

    Would be easier to identify with a few snap shot .😊

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.