Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Duranna -by JB57

Dear Board,

I've been stuck in writer's block he-ll for the past few months with "Wife vs. Mistress." I had promised not to put up any other stories until I finished WvM, but I have been working on this story off and on for a while now and I've decided to post it in the hopes that it will get the creative juices flowing again. I also have to finish my last "Kath vs. Kil" story, but that one I'm not too worried about.

Anyway, this story is based on the work of Serpieri, an Italian artist well known for his erotic heroine "Druuna". Obviously, I've lifted right from his work. I've included in this post some of his work so you will have an idea of how to envision the women described in this story. The story is based on the Serpieri book "Anima." Some of the pictures come right from that source. I will post a few more pictures of Drunna in later chapters so, again, you will know how to imagine the bodies coming into conflict in this story! I don't know if I am breaking any forum rules in doing this. If so, someone please let me know and I will take the pictures down. Serpieri's stuff is easy to find on the net, though I'd rather provide the visual inspiration for this story right here.

Part II of the story is done, as is the conclusion. I've got one or two other chapters to write, but this whole story should be up soon. I will put up Part II in a day or two, along with some more pictures.

I hope you enjoy the story. Part I is a long tease, but I hope you will have the patience to read it and that it will whet your appetite for more!

Enjoy,

JB57

Duranna

The sun had just started to rise over the verdant jungle but the dense humidity in the air had kept it hot during the night. The blonde woman on the bed stirred, somnolent in the early morning heat. She was lying belly down on the mattress, her dense, thick tits pushed into the soft pad. Frayed, skintight white stockings stretched over her muscular legs from just below mid-thigh down to her ankles, leaving her feet bare.

Otherwise, she was completely naked. The sunlight seeped through the canvas walls of the yurt-like structure she called her home. The gentle glow played on her beautiful body, etching out its muscular perfection. Her back was gorgeous, each curve and sculpted line tightly defined. Her ass was marvelously round and taut, a perfect heart-shape.

The beautiful woman stirred, then rolled over onto her back, freeing her magnificent breasts, enjoying the sensation as their heavy weight shifted on her chest. She slowly stretched, moaning in delight as her muscles released the delicious tension. She stared at the canvas and wood ceiling. It had taken her several weeks to build this sturdy structure, but it had served her well. It was a reliable shelter against the occasional torrential downpours that took place in this jungle, but it was more valuable as protection against the relentless sun and heat. The woman sat up, swung her legs off the bed and got to her feet. She looked around the yurt for her clothing. She pulled on a tiny tan thong that fit snugly over her pussy and had a tiny flap of cloth that hung over her loins. There was little in the back, other than the sparse material that bisected her perfect ass. She donned a ragged tank top, a modified shirt that left her midriff exposed and barely contained her huge breasts.

The woman’s named was Duranna. She appeared to be a stunningly gorgeous and voluptuous woman in her early 20s, a woman at the peak of her physical beauty. In reality, she was older and her history was far more colorful than most people knew. She lived on this primitive, savage world, filled with humans who looked like her, but with many other beings and creatures besides. She had made her way in the world and had spent a decade as one of the star attractions at a brothel in a city almost a continent away. Five years before, a man and a parchment had entered her life and sent her on a quest.

The woman left the yurt and walked out onto the mesa she called home. The massive, natural stone tower stood more than a hundred meters above the forest floor, but it had a diameter of only 25 meters, providing her with a secure and defensible position from which to conduct her daily excursions. To attack her, a predator would need to climb the steep sides of the mesa. It was possible to do this but very difficult, and most predators had no reason to put such a risky effort into devouring a lone human woman – even if they had known she was there. A single tree grew out of the soil collected on the top of the mesa. Under it, a giant lizard-bird rested. This was the woman’s steed and her companion of the past year on her quest. The tree produced a thick, meaty fruit that provided all the nutrients and liquids a person needed to survive. Duranna had eaten far too many over the past few months, but she could not argue with the results. She never went hungry and her body was as strong and beautiful as ever.

The lizard-bird stirred and turned its sharp beak and yellow eyes to the woman as she approached. She picked up one of the fruits littering the ground and offered it to the monstrous creature. The bird eagerly chomped down on the ripe melon, devouring it whole. The blonde woman gently stroked the monster’s neck.

“That’s good, Elora,” she cooed to the beast. “Good girl. Beautiful girl.” The monster nuzzled her and chirped, a sign of its contentment. “We’ll head out to the south side of the river today, OK?” Duranna continued. “I think that map I found the other day may be the best clue yet to where the entrance is.”

Elora, the lizard-bird, cawed loudly and spread its leathery wings, flapping briskly. The woman smiled. “First, let’s have a bit of breakfast, girl.” The woman gathered up more fruit from under the tree and carried it back to her yurt. The beast ate the fruit scattered about on the ground while it waited.

Duranna ate heartily at the makeshift table inside the yurt. She had collected a variety of herbs and spices while living in the jungle, enough to season her meal and make the melon quite tasty. While she devoured the fruit and quenched her thirst with some pure water she had collected from a nearby jungle spring, she reviewed the battered but durable parchment she had discovered days earlier in some of the forest ruins. The jungle spread out beneath the mesa concealed the remains of an ancient civilization. Duranna was certain that the whole jungle had once been a city. The magnificent structures spread through the forest were testaments to the fantastic architectural accomplishments and technological achievements of the ancient people who had built them. Despite being covered in vines and shattered by the roots of massive trees, the ruins were often in surprisingly good shape. Many of these structures hid entrances into a vast network of underground plazas, dwellings and temples. Duranna had been exploring these ruins for the past year, looking for a very particular place and artifact. The map she had found in an abandoned temple provided a clue -she hoped – to what she was trying to find.

Duranna finished her meal, rolled up the map, stuck it into a wooden carrying tube, and hung it over her shoulder. She hung a whistle around her neck. She walked out to the lizard bird, waiting patiently for her. She climbed onto Elora’s back, ran her hands gently down the creature’s grizzled neck, then blew the whistle in a ululating rhythm. The bird responded immediately wiith an answering squawk. It ran for the edge of the mesa at high speed, its wings tucked into its sides. It plunged off the side of the stone tower and, an instant later, spread its leathery wings wide.

Duranna and Elora soared over the jungle. The beautiful woman picked out the turn of the river below, the broken cliffs and ancient, massive trees that served as the geographical markers for her journey. Over the past year, she had gotten to know this area of the jungle very well, but where she was going today was well beyond her usual exploration zone. The map indicated an area a further 30 minute flight to the south. She examined the ground below with a keen eye, trying to match the formations of the jungle to the grids laid out in the map. She smiled as she began to see patterns of vegetative growth that traced the lines depicted in the map. She never would have seen this without the guidance of the parchment or the advantage of an aerial view.

Duranna spotted a clearing and directed Elora towards the open space. It was beside a brook and offered a place for the giant bird to run and leap so that she could take off easily later. Duranna knew that following the brook should lead her to the pavilion she was trying to find. If she was interpreting the map correctly, the lower levels of the pavilion might be hiding another piece of the puzzle she needed to reach her goal.

Carrying only the short wooden tube strung over her shoulder, Duranna followed the brook into the deep forest. She walked in the water in her bare feet. It was not deep and the bottom of the stream was surprisingly smooth and firm. After traveling for half an hour, the beautiful woman came onto a solid rock face rising vertically out of the jungle. Built into the rock was an ancient building, its smooth pillars and solid lines easily visible despite the surrounding vegetation. The brook was flowing directly out of the structure. As Duranna drew near, she could make out a rectangular entrance boring into the side of the cliff. The blonde woman carefully entered the dark doorway, her eyes picking out glyphs and pictograms carved into the walls. She pulled a tiny flashlight out of the tube she was carrying and used it to examine the writing. She was able to read most of it. Her heart began to thump harder in her bountiful chest. If the writing was correct, if she was interpreting it correctly, Duranna realized she might be close to the end of her quest.

FIVE YEARS EARLIER:

Duranna grunted and gasped, rolling her hips, as she rode the man under her. Her tight, wet cunt was stretched to its limit around the man’s enormous cock. The beautiful blonde was fully impaled on the man’s meaty spear and she was enjoying the experience immensely. She squeezed his massive shaft tightly with her vaginal muscles, massaging the length of his swollen prick, which was buried balls-deep inside of her. Duranna’s tuft of pubic hair was tightly twined with the bush of the man below her. The man moaned in pleasure, bucking his hips as he spasmed. He reached up and filled his hands with Duranna’s bouncing tits and squeezed the thick meat desperately, gripping and kneading the succulent mounds. He sat up and began sucking her massive tits, biting gently at the swollen nipples, until he lay back down and lowered his hands to feel her rippling belly. Duranna ran her hands through her thick golden hair, panting with effort as she worked her ass and hips. Her abs flexed enticingly. Her incredible body writhed sinuously, twisting in ecstasy atop the massive meat spear filling her loins. Sweat dripped from her enflamed nipples and streaked her lush, muscled torso, glistening on her soft skin like jewels. She dug her fingers into the man’s muscular chest, returning his grip on her tits.

Duranna and the man had been at this a long time. Usually, her clients paid for an hour of her time. Most lasted a few minutes, at best. This man had paid for three hours and, so far, had managed to keep his prick as hard as a rock for more than an hour. Combined with his cock’s amazing girth and length, it was a remarkable performance and Duranna was starting to feel the challenge of getting this man off. To her amazement, she felt herself on the edge of a truly powerful orgasm, something that rarely happened to her when she was fulfilling her professional responsibilities. True, she had orgasms all the time in her work. One of the reasons she had no qualms about being a prostitute on this world was because she came from a sexually voracious species and the regular fucking she got on the job helped to take the edge off her natural erotic hunger. But the climax building inside of her now was truly of mind-shattering intensity.

“Nnnnngggghhhh,” the man moaned. “Oh god,” he cried. Duranna felt him tremble under her, a deep shudder that ran the whole length of his body. He was about to have an amazingly powerful ejaculation. The man bucked his hips harder, then rolled Duranna under him. Crushing her tits with his chest, covering her sweaty body with his own, the man thrust into her like a jackhammer, pulling back then ramming forward, driving into her again and again. Duranna moved her hips opposite to his, so that she met his thrusts with her own. The room echoed with the sound of firm flesh beating together like a drum, with the slap of the man’s balls colliding with the woman’s ass below her pussy. Duranna felt her own intense orgasm coming on. The man gripped her by her perfect buttocks and squeezed tight. She grabbed him by his ass and pulled him in harder. Her thighs wrapped around his hips and she held on, locking her body to the man’s, jerking her hips and squeezing with her cunt.

“UNNNNNNNGGGGHHHH!!” the man cried out as he ejaculated powerfully once, twice, three times, each reload an excruciating blast of pleasure.

Duranna felt the flood of hot cum inside her twat and it was just enough to push her over the edge. She closed her eyes and squeezed her thighs around the man’s thrusting hips, bucking hard. An explosion of orgasmic delight roared away from her burning clit, filling her voluptuous body, curling her toes in ecstasy.

“FUCK, YES, YES, YESSSSSS!!” she screamed, not needing to fake her response.

Duranna and her client thrashed and writhed, their muscles tensed and strained as the sexual pleasure burned through their bodies. Finally, the delicious sensations abated. Panting, soaked in sweat, the man and woman lay tangled, the man’s considerable mass crushing down on Duranna’s luscious body. She did not mind. Duranna floated in the afterglow, enjoying the heat and weight of her customer pressing her into the bed.

After a few minutes, the muscular man groaned and rolled off of the voluptuous woman. His massive shaft withdrew from her sucking cunt with a wet pop. A thick strand of cum linked their hot genitals.

“My god,” the man grunted. “That was fantastic! You are every bit as good as your reputation. You are worth every penny I’ve paid for you! In fact, I think that you are not charging enough!”

“You are pretty good yourself,” Duranna replied, rolling onto her side and propping up her head on one hand. She ran her fingers over the man’s chest and down his belly to his cock, which was wet and thick, even if it had lost much of its hardness. She wrapped her warm hand around the fat, cum-slimed member and noted that the prick was so thick her fingers could get only two-thirds around. She squeezed the turgid shaft and smiled as she felt it start to pulse and harden once more. “Do you think you’re up for round two?”

“Not just yet, but I will be soon,” the man promised.

“Here, let me help,” Duranna purred. She got to her knees on the bed beside the man but facing down his body and leaned over his shaft. The growing member was too large to fit in her mouth, but she licked the tip of the sensitive head, running her tongue on the edge of his penis’ hole, eliciting a gasp of pleasure. The prick was soon at full size, thrusting up from the man’s lap like a ten-inch spike. Duranna’s hand rubbed and teased the cock with friction and her mouth covered as much of the prick head as she could, her tongue working the shaft expertly. The man groaned and gasped, his body shuddering. His hand played with Duranna’s ass and cunt, stroking and probing her bodily orifices even as she sucked and ate him up to another explosion of exquisite agony. It took Duranna more than 20 minutes, but she finally finished him, her mouth locked tight over the top of his dick, sucking and drinking back his hot, sticky ejaculate as he came again and again. Her hands were wrapped around his cock, massaging and teasing, squeezing and cutting off the flow of cum before releasing it again. When he finally stopped cumming, the man collapsed, his body trembling, his voice quavering as he moaned in unbelievable pleasure.

Duranna smiled as she fell onto the bed beside him. Her nether regions were burning, supremely aroused from the attention her client had given to them, but she could live with the pleasant ache, especially since she was sure it would soon be satisfied. She swallowed back the cum filling her mouth, enjoying the taste. He had ejaculated so much and so hard that, for a moment, Duranna had not been sure she could take it all. Whoever this man was, he was certainly performing at a sexual level she rarely encountered. She was curious about this.

“So, what is your job?” she asked. The man needed more time to reload but, unlike many of Duranna’s clientele, he showed no signs of drifting off to sleep after his balls had been drained.

“I’m an archaeologist,” he explained. “My name is Dellmon.”

“Hello, Dellmon,” Duranna smiled. “I’m Duranna.”

“God, yes, I know,” he said enthusiastically. Duranna found the man’s strangely naïve behavior appealing, though she suspected that he did not have much contact with other people. His next words confirmed this.

“I’ve been hearing about you for a few years now, but I’ve been alone in the field for so long, I did not have time to come in and see if the rumors were true. But they were!”

“So, how long were you out in the field by yourself?”

“About six months, this last time. I’ve mastered a technique where I save up my sexual energy the whole time I’m out and then I can let it all go when I get back to civilization.”

“Really?” Duranna asked. She had never heard of such a thing but she could not deny that his sexual stamina and the sheer amount of cum he was producing did feel like the cumulative energy of a man who had not released sexual tension in a long time.

“Yeah, I learned the technique several years ago. I specialize in old documents and writings. I found out how to do this in something I read in an old scroll in the temple of Erossia in Balaman.”

Duranna frowned. Erossia was a well known goddess of the erotic arts, though her origins were in the country of Balaman, a great distance from here. Even so, her fame had spread. A few shrines to the goddess were in every brothel in the city, including this one.

“Well, if you’ve discovered the secret of spectacular sex, you should market it,” the woman smiled. “You would make a fortune.”

“I probably will,” Dellmon replied, “But learning how to do it is quite difficult and does require a lot of patience and self-control. For now, I’m busy on another project.”

“What’s that?” Duranna asked. She was genuinely interested. One of the things that had made her life bearable on this primitive world was reading and learning. She was always keen to pick up new snippets of knowledge. Professionally, such information came in handy if she was put in situations that required her to attend up-scale parties and events.

“Let me show you.” The man hopped out of the bed. Duranna watched him go, impressed at his musculature and the ease with which he moved. Dellmon was a handsome, dark-skinned man who looked middle-aged, but he moved with the vigor of a young man. Duranna wondered if this was connected to his sexual technique. The man went to where he had left his clothing and a pack. He pulled a wooden tube out of his pack and returned to the bed. He pulled a sheaf of rolled up parchment out of the tube and smoothed the papers out on the bedsheets. The parchments were diverse. Some showed pictures and blueprints of elaborate architectural structures. Some were maps. Others were covered in arcane writing. Duranna immediately noticed one of the pieces of writing. Her heart began to pound as she gingerly fished it out from among the others.

“What’s this?” she asked.

“I don’t know,” said Dellmon. “It’s in a language that I have not been able to decipher. So far, I can’t find any record of it either, but I have not really looked hard. I got that parchment with a trove of other papers and I find it intriguing. It’s as old as the other documents but it seems to be made of some uniquely durable material. I’ll get around to investigating it eventually. For now, I’ve been more focused on this.”

He showed her a map and picture of an archaeological site and began to explain his quest for a long-lost, possibly mythical city. Duranna played along, but her mind was focused on the mysterious document and its indecipherable writing. It was not indecipherable at all, at least not to her. It was the written language of her people.

Duranna bundled the parchments up and pushed them off the bed. She climbed onto Dellmon’s lap. Immediately, his massive shaft began to swell to its full enormous size. “Let’s put all this aside for now,” Duranna smiled. “You’ve got less than two hours left and I want to be absolutely sure you get every minute of your money’s worth.” She smiled wider. “And I want to be sure I get every drop of cum in that beautiful big cock.”

Dellmon impressed Duranna yet again with his amazing sexual stamina. She threw all of her erotic skill into making him cum as hard as he could, but it was still more than another hour before she finally managed to exhaust him. He succeeded in getting her to earth-shaking orgasms three more times.

As the archaeologist slept, his body finally drained of enough of its vitality, Duranna crawled out of the bed. Her pussy was pleasantly sore, distended from having to accommodate the archaeologist’s enormous cock and his pounding, driving thrusts. She examined the parchments scattered on the floor. She picked up the one document of interest to her and took it to the desk across the room. Placing it on the desk, she sat on the chair. Her pussy was dripping and she knew she would leave a wet spot on the chair cushion, but that was a small price to pay for the information she had in front of her now. She cleared her mind and concentrated on memorizing every detail of the document. One of her gifts was a photographic memory when she focused and she put it to good use now.

A few minutes later, Dellmon came awake with a start. Duranna was sucking his balls, gently but insistently, and stroking his rapidly swelling cock. The man looked at a clock on the wall, prominently displayed so that clients could not lose track of the time. “I’m almost out of time,” he croaked, his throat dry.

“Don’t worry,” Duranna smiled at him, then spat a dollop of spit onto his cock. Her tongue played on the rounded head of his prick, pushing around the saliva. “The next hour is on the house. It’s my treat.”

The man gratefully put his head on the pillow and lay back, content to accept the ecstasy he was being offered. Duranna slowly, carefully, sucked on his prick, using her tongue to tease the delicate flesh, gently cupping and caressing his sensitive scrotum until his cock had swollen to a rigid shaft of meat. She lowered her head further, took his balls into her mouth, and sucked gently, just on the edge of applying too much pressure, sending a surge of pleasure through his burning genitals.

“Unnnnngggghhhh,” Dellmon groaned, his body shuddering with the sensations.

Duranna smiled and sat up. She squatted over the man, aiming his monstrously engorged shaft at her dripping, steaming cunt, and sat down on the meaty spear, gratefully impaling herself on Dellmon’s enormous member. The thick meat slid slowly, deliciously, up into her tight, hot fuckhole, spreading and forcing her taut vagina apart all the way in. The sensation was exquisite and Durrana smiled as she sat on the man’s lap, his cock shoved balls-deep into her taut twat. She leaned back, her hands on his shins, and worked her body sinuously, sliding herself up and down the monstrous prick, thrusting down and squeezing, squeezing, then releasing the rock-hard shaft. The room filled with the wet sound of Duranna’s juiced-up pussy sucking and squelching as she fucked her client. Her massive tits bounced deliciously and Dellmon reached up to knead and massage Duranna’s jolting breasts.

Duranna rode Dellmon as hard as she could, using her position to keep his cock from exploding with cum, building and building the tension in his body until every one of his muscles was quivering and the man was moaning, crying out with pleasure and the burning need for release. Still, she kept him from going off, leaning further back, keeping his prick at just the right angle that it could not ejaculate. She did this for herself as much as for her client. Her swollen clit was throbbing uncontrollably and she could feel she was close to frighteningly powerful orgasm of her own.

After nearly an hour, when both of them were slicked with sweat and their cries of pleasure were harmonizing, Duranna finally let the man go. Their cries became shouts of ecstasy as Duranna and the archaeologist came together, his hot cum jetting up into her like a geyser. Duranna jerked her hips and ran her hands over her throbbing breasts and raked them through her wild hair, screaming out in joy as she came once, twice, three times, each climax more powerful than the one before.

As she collapsed onto her sobbing client, Duranna smiled to herself. She had given him the best fuck of his life as a reward for inadvertently delivering to her the possible means of escape. She could not thank him enough.

That night, in the privacy of her quarters, Duranna committed to paper all she remembered from the document. A week later, she gathered up her few belongings and all of the considerable amount of money she had saved over ten years as one of the most popular prostitutes in the city and left on the quest that had consumed her life ever since. Following clues from place to place, traveling the world, having adventures and numerous sexual encounters along the way, she gradually made her way to the lush, humid jungle she was in now. She explored the jungle and the ancient ruins concealed within it and came closer and closer to the end of her voyage.

PRESENT DAY:

Duranna walked deeper into the abandoned ruin. The stone walls and ornate rock carvings spoke to its previous existence as a temple to a revered deity. She found a large staircase that led into the bowels of the building. She soon discovered the source of the brook, a giant spring filling a huge pool in the floor of the structure, pouring out the entrance as a waterfall. She continued to explore. The sign she had found when she first entered the structure appeared to be what had been indicated by the map she had found days before in another ruin. Now, she just had to find whatever additional clue that could be found in this temple to point her onto the next step in her quest.

Duranna explored the subterranean temple for more than two hours. She wandered the abandoned corridors, overrun by vegetation and roots trailing down from the vast forest above. She realized there were no animals about. She was surprised by this. These ruins had been abandoned for centuries and should be ideal nests for all manner of jungle creature. All the other ruins she had explored in this jungle had been utilized by numerous species of plants, animals, insects and mutants, many of them very dangerous. Something was different about this space, something was keeping them away. That fact gave her a spike of hope. If the ancient people who built this city had gone to the trouble of protecting this building even as they abandoned their metropolis, then they had left something here they wanted to protect.

Duranna entered a large open space, a room whose ceiling was at least 20 meters above her head. The far wall was another 100 meters on the other side of a slab rock floor. Sunlight filtered in from holes in the ceiling where the rock had collapsed. She realized that she could probably leave the temple through one of those holes, as a crumbling staircase across the auditorium reached a stone balcony that looked just high enough to access the ceiling. As she considered this, something caught her eye. The symbol she had seen on the sign at the entrance was etched on the wall across from her. She approached carefully. In different places, the floor had fallen through to the depths below. When she got close enough, she saw that the symbol was above a closed oval door. She looked around for something to open the door and found a stone button carved into the wall beside the access. When she pushed it, she was amazed to find the door opening smoothly and soundlessly. Beyond, a gentle blue glow illuminated the darkness.

Duranna entered the room cautiously. At first, she was not sure where the blue glow was coming from, but soon detected glowing algae along one wall and part of the ceiling. The room was sealed off but the air was fresh, indicating it was open to the outside somewhere. When she looked more closely, she saw and heard a stream of water trickling through a wide stone trough running along the same wall covered in glowing algae. The water looked fresh and clean and flowed steadily in through a spout on the far wall then exited the room through a pipe. The floor was a fine sand that felt good on her bare feet. As she stood in the doorway, some of the algae began to shift in color, changing from a subdued blue to a piercing yellow, creating a light similar to diffuse sunlight. The room brightened a bit.

Standing directly in front of Duranna was a large rectangular object, seemingly shaped from metal, maybe 3 meters high by 5 meters across. For a moment, she thought that she was looking at a giant mirror. She could see herself clearly in the flat, smooth surface. She realized that there seemed to be smoke swirling inside the mirror, distorting her image. She turned off her light. The movement in the glass-like wall became easier to see but it also began to intensify. Duranna’s reflection faded from sight, replaced only by the swirling patterns of energy. Duranna was mesmerized. Whatever she was looking at was not a ruin. It was an operational artifact. Her heart was pounding. Had she finally found the gate that she had been seeking for five years? Was this it?

She walked closer and saw hieroglyphic writing on the side of the frame. Her heart in her throat, she directed her light at the markings. They were in her language. They were an incantation and instructions on how to communicate with the device.

Duranna turned off her light and steadied herself. She could not believe what was happening. She had found the gate – or, at least, she thought she had. When her people had abandoned their cities and civilization on this planet centuries before, they left behind gates back to their homeworld for the stragglers or wanderers who might need them. But the gates were hidden and the clues to their locations needed to be decoded. Years before, Duranna’s spacecraft had crashed on this planet. Until she read Dellmon’s parchment, she had no idea that her people had a history with this world. But she could not be sure where this gate would lead. Millennia before, Duranna’s people had broken up into many different factions and scattered across the galaxies. From the language on the parchment, she could tell the branch that had built the gate was not far removed from her own, but it was still a different colony. Even so, these explorers had left behind a way for their people to escape this world. Duranna hoped they would welcome her, a distant cousin.

The first parchment Duranna had obtained from Dellmon, her archaeologist client, had hinted at this gate. And now, here it was. Her way off and away from this primitive world. She had to test it. Duranna read the incantation and the instructions. They were simple. She was to press her the palms of her hands directly on the mirror and utter a phrase in her ancient language that translated to “open the door, open the gate, find me worthy of your grace.”

Duranna put her light back in her carrying tube and placed the tube beside the door. She walked directly to the center of the mirror. She closed her eyes, calmed her nerves. She threw back her shoulders, thrusting out her beautiful, bountiful tits. An errant whisper of wind played on her bare midriff, stirring the hot air. She placed the palms of her hands directly on the mirror. It felt cool on her flesh.

“Open the door, open the gate, find me worthy of your grace,” she intoned in her native language. She immediately felt the tickling of electricity on her palms. The roiling clouds of energy in the mirror grew more animated. For a minute, nothing else happened. Duranna wondered if she should repeat the incantation. Suddenly, she felt a pair of hands press palm to palm and finger to finger with her own. She gasped. The other pair of hands were exactly the same size as her’s; she wondered, for a moment, if she was just feeling the electrical effect more intensely. Then the fingers on the other hands shifted and closed around her hands. Instantly, Duranna did the same. She and the invisible woman on the other side of the mirror were holding hands, palm to palm, fingers interlaced. This gesture felt incredibly erotic and Duranna shuddered at a thrill of electricity in her clit.

Duranna pushed back her fear and her feelings of sexual arousal and took a slow step back. The mirror figure’s arms extended from the glass-like surface. The arms were beautiful, perfectly muscled, the skin deeply tanned, like her own. Duranna took another slow step back. Slowly, a stunningly gorgeous woman emerged from the mirror. Her powerful, bare legs appeared at the same time as a magnificent pair of naked tits. The woman’s breasts were perfect, huge and brown nippled, centered around chocolate areolae. A moment later, her smooth, muscular belly and wide, powerful hips appeared, along with her beautiful face.

For a moment, Duranna wondered if the mirror truly was acting as a distorted reflection, simulating something that looked almost identical to her in some ways but different in others. The woman in front of her was completely nude and her face, while just as beautiful as Duranna’s, was distinct in its features. Her hair was black and straight, the same length as Duranna’s. Their incredibly voluptuous bodies were virtually identical. Duranna’s eyes swept over this gorgeous woman. They were still holding hands, gripping each other tightly, but the woman smiled. Her smile did not touch her eyes. Duranna instantly felt that she was in the presence of someone who had taken an immediate and powerful dislike to her.

The women stood like this for almost a minute, two beautiful women, their fingers intertwined, their hands pressed palm to palm, their arms extended in front of them. The black-haired beauty was completely nude and spectacularly voluptuous. The other woman was blonde and dressed in a tiny tank top, a thong, and skin tight leggings that extended mid-thigh to her ankles. But the blonde was every bit as beautiful and voluptuous as her dark-haired counterpart. Duranna found herself thinking of this woman as her rival, as some kind of competitor.

The woman finally spoke, using the language of Duranna’s people. She released Duranna’s hands at the same time. Both women let their arms drop to their sides.

“I am Allanar, the Guardian of the Gate. Who are you, woman?”

“I am Duranna. I am of our people. I have wandered this world for many years, looking for a way off this world, a way back home. I have been searching for this gate for five years. I have finally found it. I beg that you grant me passage through the gate and back to the world of our people.”

Allanar smiled. “You speak like us and you look like us, but you are a different branch of the family. Our world is not yours. You must prove that you are worthy to cross over.”

“What do you mean?” Duranna was confused. She suddenly had the horrible sense that her five year quest might end right here, right now, because this woman was standing in her way.

“Are you worthy of the grace that the gate offers? Many of our people are scattered across the galaxy, from many branches of the family. We cannot allow all of them through to our world. There must be tests. Only those who can prove that they are worthy of the gift are allowed through the gate. What will you do to prove that you are worthy?”

“What would you have me do?” Duranna asked, trying to keep from screaming in frustration and anger. She had worked so hard getting to this point, following well-hidden clues scattered all over the world. To come so close to achieving her goal only to fail now was a possibility too horrible to contemplate.

The only light in the huge, dark room emanated from the glowing blue algae lining the wall. The yellow glow had faded and the room was cast back into a blue twilight. The mirror-gate had gone completely dark, an obsidian sheet that acted even more like a true mirror. Duranna glanced in the mirror at the other woman’s perfect ass, a perfect reflection of her own.

The woman stood in silence in the semi-darkness for another moment. Duranna forced back her impatience and her anger. She could not afford to alienate this bitch. She just hoped that the test she was given was perfunctory, or at least something she could pass.

Allanar, the Guardian, began to slowly walk around Duranna, circling her like a predator. Duranna felt she should stay where she was. The woman examined her body, evaluating her. Duranna had no doubts about her body, her incredible beauty. But it had been a long time since she was in the presence of a woman as beautiful and voluptuous as she was, her equal in every way. She began to wonder if Allanar was thinking the same thing. Maybe the Guardian found her threatening. She began to sense where this test might be going.

Allanar, standing behind Duranna, ran her hands along Duranna’s bare ass. Duranna grunted, but stayed still. The black haired woman pressed and kneaded the taut flesh and traced Duranna’s thong into her ass crack. She ran her hands up Duranna’s hips and pressed her naked body into Duranna’s back. Duranna felt the weight of the woman’s tits on her back, the tantalizing thrill of rock hard nipples scoring her flesh. Still, the blonde stood unmoving, even as her body began to burn with electricity. Everywhere Allanar touched sizzled with erotic power.

Allanar slipped her hands up Duranna’s smooth belly, using an index finger to probe the blonde’s navel, and slipped them under the cloth of the blonde’s sparse tank top. The woman cupped and gently kneaded and weighed the blonde’s massive tits, running her palms over Duranna’s thick nipples. Duranna grunted then gasped as the pleasure surged through her, but she restrained herself. She felt Allanar’s breath hot on her neck, then shuddered as the woman ran her tongue over Duranna’s salty flesh. The dark-haired woman’s hand released one of Duranna’s thick, heavy tist and slid down her flat, taut belly to the seal of her thong, low on her pubes. Allanar’s hand slipped into Duranna’s thong, combing through the tuft of sculpted public hair, to slide deliciously onto the blonde’s throbbing pudenda. Duranna gasped as Allanar cupped her pussy, squeezing the hot flesh gently, before running her middle finger along Duranna’s tight, wet slit. The blonde woman felt her legs go weak and she feared she might gush into the brunette’s caressing hand. Her clit ached and burned, pulsing with her heart, swelling with hunger.

Allanar released Duranna after a moment and came to stand in front of her once more. The woman’s nipples were hard, Duranna saw, her tits looked swollen with arousal, and her chest heaved with her gentle panting. Her thick-lipped genitals glistened. The black haired woman’s eyes glowed with heat.

“Your test is simple, Duranna. I want you to fuck me, right here and now. If you make me cum before I make you cum, you have proven yourself worthy and I will take you across. If I make you cum first, you are not worthy and this gate will never open to you. Do you accept these terms?”

Duranna glared at the beautiful bitch in front of her. She was not surprised at the challenge. Women in her world often settled their disputes using their bodies, their sexes, to battle and determine superiority. Her eyes swept over the cunt’s magnificent body. She felt the fire burning in her own nether regions, the heat pulsing in her tits. In her heart, anger and raging lust fought for dominance. Duranna reached up, crossed her arms over her bulging chest, and pulled up her tank top. The white cloth caught her massive tits as she pulled it up, then released the meaty mounds. Duranna’s tits bounced as they fell back to her chest. She threw the tank top aside. Duranna slipped her thong off her hips and let the scrap of cloth fall to her feet. She kicked it away.
    Duranna stood before Allanar, nude except for the white stockings sheathing part of her legs. The women glared at each other, their intense mutual dislike tempered by their even greater mutual lust.

“I’m going to fuck you into the ground, you bitch,” Duranna finally replied.

Allanar smiled. “No one has yet, you little slut. My cunt remains undefeated. And you are not going to be the first to beat me.”

“Let’s find out.”

“Yes,” the black-haired beauty whispered, her voice thick. “Let’s find out.”

Allanar’s eyes glowed with animal lust, a deep, ravenous hunger reflected in Duranna’s blue eyes. The women smiled savagely at each other. They reveled in their shared, overpowering lust. They rejoiced in their mutual hatred. They wanted the other’s body, they wanted to match their incredible forms to each other in every way and prove which of them was the better woman. The nude women reached for each other, eager to begin their fuck contest.

To be continued:
    Last edited by JB57; April 5th, 2021 at 06:34 PM.
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member kamafight's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Re: Duranna -by JB57

damn! this is good stuff, JB. DUARRANA and ALLANAR. such beautiful names. hope the next part comes real soon.

- - - Updated - - -

and thank you for the introduction to this artist - Serpieri.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    Dear Board,

I've been stuck in writer's block **** for the past few months with "Wife vs. Mistress." I had promised not to put up any other stories until I finished WvM, but I have been working on this story off and on for a while now and I've decided to post it in the hopes that it will get the creative juices flowing again. I also have to finish my last "Kath vs. Kil" story, but that one I'm not too worried about.

Anyway, this story is based on the work of Serpieri, an Italian artist well known for his erotic heroine "Drunna". Obviously, I've lifted right from his work. I've included in this post some of his work so you will have an idea of how to envision the women described in this story. The story is based on the Serpieri book "Anima." Some of the pictures come right from that source. I will post a few more pictures of Drunna in later chapters so, again, you will know how to imagine the bodies coming into conflict in this story! I don't know if I am breaking any forum rules in doing this. If so, someone please let me know and I will take the pictures down. Serpieri's stuff is easy to find on the net, though I'd rather provide the visual inspiration for this story right here.

Part II of the story is done, as is the conclusion. I've got one or two other chapters to write, but this whole story should be up soon. I will put up Part II in a day or two, along with some more pictures.

I hope you enjoy the story. Part I is a long tease, but I hope you will have the patience to read it and that it will whet your appetite for more!

Enjoy,

JB57

Duranna

The sun had just started to rise over the verdant jungle but the dense humidity in the air had kept it hot during the night. The blonde woman on the bed stirred, somnolent in the early morning heat. She was lying belly down on the mattress, her dense, thick **** pushed into the soft pad. Frayed, skintight white stockings stretched over her muscular legs from just below mid-thigh down to her ankles, leaving her feet bare. Otherwise, she was completely naked. The sunlight seeped through the canvas walls of the yurt-like structure she called her home. The gentle glow played on her beautiful body, etching out its muscular perfection. Her back was gorgeous, each curve and sculpted line tightly defined. Her *** was marvelously round and taut, a perfect heart-shape.

The beautiful woman stirred, then rolled over onto her back, freeing her magnificent breasts, enjoying the sensation as their heavy weight shifted on her chest. She slowly stretched, moaning in delight as her muscles released the delicious tension. She stared at the canvas and wood ceiling. It had taken her several weeks to build this sturdy structure, but it had served her well. It was a reliable shelter against the occasional torrential downpours that took place in this jungle, but it was more valuable as protection against the relentless sun and heat. The woman sat up, swung her legs off the bed and got to her feet. She looked around the yurt for her clothing. She pulled on a tiny tan thong that fit snugly over her ***** and had a tiny flap of cloth that hung over her loins. There was little in the back, other than the sparse material that bisected her perfect ***. She donned a ragged tank top, a modified shirt that left her midriff exposed and barely contained her huge breasts.

The woman?s named was Duranna. She appeared to be a stunningly gorgeous and voluptuous woman in her early 20s, a woman at the peak of her physical beauty. In reality, she was older and her history was far more colorful than most people knew. She lived on this primitive, savage world, filled with humans who looked like her, but with many other beings and creatures besides. She had made her way in the world and had spent a decade as one of the star attractions at a brothel in a city almost a continent away. Five years before, a man and a parchment had entered her life and sent her on a quest.

The woman left the yurt and walked out onto the mesa she called home. The massive, natural stone tower stood more than a hundred meters above the forest floor, but it had a diameter of only 25 meters, providing her with a secure and defensible position from which to conduct her daily excursions. To attack her, a predator would need to climb the steep sides of the mesa. It was possible to do this but very difficult, and most predators had no reason to put such a risky effort into devouring a lone human woman ? even if they had known she was there. A single tree grew out of the soil collected on the top of the mesa. Under it, a giant lizard-bird rested. This was the woman?s steed and her companion of the past year on her quest. The tree produced a thick, meaty fruit that provided all the nutrients and liquids a person needed to survive. Duranna had eaten far too many over the past few months, but she could not argue with the results. She never went hungry and her body was as strong and beautiful as ever.

The lizard-bird stirred and turned its sharp beak and yellow eyes to the woman as she approached. She picked up one of the fruits littering the ground and offered it to the monstrous creature. The bird eagerly chomped down on the ripe melon, devouring it whole. The blonde woman gently stroked the monster?s neck.

?That?s good, Elora,? she cooed to the beast. ?Good girl. Beautiful girl.? The monster nuzzled her and chirped, a sign of its contentment. ?We?ll head out to the south side of the river today, OK?? Duranna continued. ?I think that map I found the other day may be the best clue yet to where the entrance is.?

Elora, the lizard-bird, cawed loudly and spread its leathery wings, flapping briskly. The woman smiled. ?First, let?s have a bit of breakfast, girl.? The woman gathered up more fruit from under the tree and carried it back to her yurt. The beast ate the fruit scattered about on the ground while it waited.

Duranna ate heartily at the makeshift table inside the yurt. She had collected a variety of herbs and spices while living in the jungle, enough to season her meal and make the melon quite tasty. While she devoured the fruit and quenched her thirst with some pure water she had collected from a nearby jungle spring, she reviewed the *******d but durable parchment she had discovered days earlier in some of the forest ruins. The jungle spread out beneath the mesa concealed the remains of an ancient civilization. Duranna was certain that the whole jungle had once been a city. The magnificent structures spread through the forest were testaments to the fantastic architectural accomplishments and technological achievements of the ancient people who had built them. Despite being covered in vines and shattered by the roots of massive trees, the ruins were often in surprisingly good shape. Many of these structures hid entrances into a vast network of underground plazas, dwellings and temples. Duranna had been exploring these ruins for the past year, looking for a very particular place and artifact. The map she had found in an abandoned temple provided a clue -she hoped ? to what she was trying to find.

Duranna finished her meal, rolled up the map, stuck it into a wooden carrying tube, and hung it over her shoulder. She hung a whistle around her neck. She walked out to the lizard bird, waiting patiently for her. She climbed onto Elora?s back, ran her hands gently down the creature?s grizzled neck, then blew the whistle in a ululating rhythm. The bird responded immediately wiith an answering squawk. It ran for the edge of the mesa at high speed, its wings tucked into its sides. It plunged off the side of the stone tower and, an instant later, spread its leathery wings wide.

Duranna and Elora soared over the jungle. The beautiful woman picked out the turn of the river below, the broken cliffs and ancient, massive trees that served as the geographical markers for her journey. Over the past year, she had gotten to know this area of the jungle very well, but where she was going today was well beyond her usual exploration zone. The map indicated an area a further 30 minute flight to the south. She examined the ground below with a keen eye, trying to match the formations of the jungle to the grids laid out in the map. She smiled as she began to see patterns of vegetative growth that traced the lines depicted in the map. She never would have seen this without the guidance of the parchment or the advantage of an aerial view.

Duranna spotted a clearing and directed Elora towards the open space. It was beside a brook and offered a place for the giant bird to run and leap so that she could take off easily later. Duranna knew that following the brook should lead her to the pavilion she was trying to find. If she was interpreting the map correctly, the lower levels of the pavilion might be hiding another piece of the puzzle she needed to reach her goal.

Carrying only the short wooden tube strung over her shoulder, Duranna followed the brook into the deep forest. She walked in the water in her bare feet. It was not deep and the bottom of the stream was surprisingly smooth and firm. After traveling for half an hour, the beautiful woman came onto a solid rock face rising vertically out of the jungle. Built into the rock was an ancient building, its smooth pillars and solid lines easily visible despite the surrounding vegetation. The brook was flowing directly out of the structure. As Duranna drew near, she could make out a rectangular entrance boring into the side of the cliff. The blonde woman carefully entered the dark doorway, her eyes picking out glyphs and pictograms carved into the walls. She pulled a tiny flashlight out of the tube she was carrying and used it to examine the writing. She was able to read most of it. Her heart began to thump harder in her bountiful chest. If the writing was correct, if she was interpreting it correctly, Duranna realized she might be close to the end of her quest.

FIVE YEARS EARLIER:

Duranna grunted and gasped, rolling her hips, as she rode the man under her. Her tight, wet **** was stretched to its limit around the man?s enormous ****. The beautiful blonde was fully impaled on the man?s meaty spear and she was enjoying the experience immensely. She squeezed his massive shaft tightly with her ******l muscles, massaging the length of his swollen *****, which was buried balls-deep inside of her. Duranna?s tuft of pubic hair was tightly twined with the bush of the man below her. The man moaned in pleasure, bucking his hips as he spasmed. He reached up and filled his hands with Duranna?s bouncing **** and squeezed the thick meat desperately, gripping and kneading the succulent mounds. He sat up and began sucking her massive ****, biting gently at the swollen ******s, until he lay back down and lowered his hands to feel her rippling belly. Duranna ran her hands through her thick golden hair, panting with effort as she worked her *** and hips. Her abs flexed enticingly. Her incredible body writhed sinuously, twisting in ecstasy atop the massive meat spear filling her loins. Sweat dripped from her enflamed ******s and streaked her lush, muscled torso, glistening on her soft skin like jewels. She dug her fingers into the man?s muscular chest, returning his grip on her ****.

Duranna and the man had been at this a long time. Usually, her clients paid for an hour of her time. Most lasted a few minutes, at best. This man had paid for three hours and, so far, had managed to keep his ***** as hard as a rock for more than an hour. Combined with his ****?s amazing girth and length, it was a remarkable performance and Duranna was starting to feel the challenge of getting this man off. To her amazement, she felt herself on the edge of a truly powerful ******, something that rarely happened to her when she was fulfilling her professional responsibilities. True, she had ******* all the time in her work. One of the reasons she had no qualms about being a prostitute on this world was because she came from a sexually voracious species and the regular ****ing she got on the job helped to take the edge off her natural erotic hunger. But the climax building inside of her now was truly of mind-shattering intensity.

?Nnnnngggghhhh,? the man moaned. ?Oh god,? he cried. Duranna felt him tremble under her, a deep shudder that ran the whole length of his body. He was about to have an amazingly powerful ejaculation. The man bucked his hips harder, then rolled Duranna under him. Crushing her **** with his chest, covering her sweaty body with his own, the man thrust into her like a jackhammer, pulling back then ramming forward, driving into her again and again. Duranna moved her hips opposite to his, so that she met his thrusts with her own. The room echoed with the sound of firm flesh beating together like a drum, with the slap of the man?s balls colliding with the woman?s *** below her *****. Duranna felt her own intense ****** coming on. The man gripped her by her perfect buttocks and squeezed tight. She grabbed him by his *** and pulled him in harder. Her thighs wrapped around his hips and she held on, locking her body to the man?s, jerking her hips and squeezing with her ****.

?UNNNNNNNGGGGHHHH!!? the man cried out as he ejaculated powerfully once, twice, three times, each reload an excruciating blast of pleasure.

Duranna felt the flood of hot *** inside her **** and it was just enough to push her over the edge. She closed her eyes and squeezed her thighs around the man?s thrusting hips, bucking hard. An explosion of orgasmic delight roared away from her burning ****, filling her voluptuous body, curling her toes in ecstasy.

?****, YES, YES, YESSSSSS!!? she screamed, not needing to fake her response.

Duranna and her client thrashed and writhed, their muscles tensed and strained as the sexual pleasure burned through their bodies. Finally, the delicious sensations abated. Panting, soaked in sweat, the man and woman lay tangled, the man?s considerable mass crushing down on Duranna?s luscious body. She did not mind. Duranna floated in the afterglow, enjoying the heat and weight of her customer pressing her into the bed.

After a few minutes, the muscular man groaned and rolled off of the voluptuous woman. His massive shaft withdrew from her sucking **** with a wet pop. A thick strand of *** linked their hot genitals.

?My god,? the man grunted. ?That was fantastic! You are every bit as good as your reputation. You are worth every penny I?ve paid for you! In fact, I think that you are not charging enough!?

?You are pretty good yourself,? Duranna replied, rolling onto her side and propping up her head on one hand. She ran her fingers over the man?s chest and down his belly to his ****, which was wet and thick, even if it had lost much of its hardness. She wrapped her warm hand around the fat, ***-slimed member and noted that the ***** was so thick her fingers could get only two-thirds around. She squeezed the turgid shaft and smiled as she felt it start to pulse and harden once more. ?Do you think you?re up for round two??

?Not just yet, but I will be soon,? the man promised.

?Here, let me help,? Duranna purred. She got to her knees on the bed beside the man but facing down his body and leaned over his shaft. The growing member was too large to fit in her mouth, but she licked the tip of the sensitive head, running her tongue on the edge of his *****? hole, eliciting a gasp of pleasure. The ***** was soon at full size, thrusting up from the man?s lap like a ten-inch spike. Duranna?s hand rubbed and teased the **** with friction and her mouth covered as much of the ***** head as she could, her tongue working the shaft expertly. The man groaned and gasped, his body shuddering. His hand played with Duranna?s *** and ****, stroking and probing her bodily orifices even as she sucked and ate him up to another explosion of exquisite agony. It took Duranna more than 20 minutes, but she finally finished him, her mouth locked tight over the top of his dick, sucking and drinking back his hot, sticky ejaculate as he came again and again. Her hands were wrapped around his ****, massaging and teasing, squeezing and cutting off the flow of *** before releasing it again. When he finally stopped cumming, the man collapsed, his body trembling, his voice quavering as he moaned in unbelievable pleasure.

Duranna smiled as she fell onto the bed beside him. Her nether regions were burning, supremely aroused from the attention her client had given to them, but she could live with the pleasant ache, especially since she was sure it would soon be satisfied. She swallowed back the *** filling her mouth, enjoying the taste. He had ejaculated so much and so hard that, for a moment, Duranna had not been sure she could take it all. Whoever this man was, he was certainly performing at a sexual level she rarely encountered. She was curious about this.

?So, what is your job?? she asked. The man needed more time to reload but, unlike many of Duranna?s clientele, he showed no signs of drifting off to sleep after his balls had been drained.

?I?m an archaeologist,? he explained. ?My name is Dellmon.?

?Hello, Dellmon,? Duranna smiled. ?I?m Duranna.?

?God, yes, I know,? he said enthusiastically. Duranna found the man?s strangely na?ve behavior appealing, though she suspected that he did not have much contact with other people. His next words confirmed this. ?I?ve been hearing about you for a few years now, but I?ve been alone in the field for so long, I did not have time to come in and see if the rumors were true. But they were!?

?So, how long were you out in the field by yourself??

?About six months, this last time. I?ve mastered a technique where I save up my sexual energy the whole time I?m out and then I can let it all go when I get back to civilization.?

?Really?? Duranna asked. She had never heard of such a thing but she could not deny that his sexual stamina and the sheer amount of *** he was producing did feel like the cumulative energy of a man who had not released sexual tension in a long time.

?Yeah, I learned the technique several years ago. I specialize in old documents and writings. I found out how to do this in something I read in an old scroll in the temple of Erossia in Balaman.?

Duranna frowned. Erossia was a well known goddess of the erotic arts, though her origins were in the country of Balaman, a great distance from here. Even so, her fame had spread. A few shrines to the goddess were in every brothel in the city, including this one.

?Well, if you?ve discovered the secret of spectacular sex, you should market it,? the woman smiled. ?You would make a fortune.?

?I probably will,? Dellmon replied, ?But learning how to do it is quite difficult and does require a lot of patience and self-control. For now, I?m busy on another project.?

?What?s that?? Duranna asked. She was genuinely interested. One of the things that had made her life bearable on this primitive world was reading and learning. She was always keen to pick up new snippets of knowledge. Professionally, such information came in handy if she was put in situations that required her to attend up-scale parties and events.

?Let me show you.? The man hopped out of the bed. Duranna watched him go, impressed at his musculature and the ease with which he moved. Dellmon was a handsome, dark-skinned man who looked middle-aged, but he moved with the vigor of a young man. Duranna wondered if this was connected to his sexual technique. The man went to where he had left his clothing and a pack. He pulled a wooden tube out of his pack and returned to the bed. He pulled a sheaf of rolled up parchment out of the tube and smoothed the papers out on the bedsheets. The parchments were diverse. Some showed pictures and blueprints of elaborate architectural structures. Some were maps. Others were covered in arcane writing. Duranna immediately noticed one of the pieces of writing. Her heart began to pound as she gingerly fished it out from among the others.

?What?s this?? she asked.

?I don?t know,? said Dellmon. ?It?s in a language that I have not been able to decipher. So far, I can?t find any record of it either, but I have not really looked hard. I got that parchment with a trove of other papers and I find it intriguing. It?s as old as the other documents but it seems to be made of some uniquely durable material. I?ll get around to investigating it eventually. For now, I?ve been more focused on this.?

He showed her a map and picture of an archaeological site and began to explain his quest for a long-lost, possibly mythical city. Duranna played along, but her mind was focused on the mysterious document and its indecipherable writing. It was not indecipherable at all, at least not to her. It was the written language of her people.

Duranna bundled the parchments up and pushed them off the bed. She climbed onto Dellmon?s lap. Immediately, his massive shaft began to swell to its full enormous size. ?Let?s put all this aside for now,? Duranna smiled. ?You?ve got less than two hours left and I want to be absolutely sure you get every minute of your money?s worth.? She smiled wider. ?And I want to be sure I get every drop of *** in that beautiful big ****.?

Dellmon impressed Duranna yet again with his amazing sexual stamina. She threw all of her erotic skill into making him *** as hard as he could, but it was still more than another hour before she finally managed to exhaust him. He succeeded in getting her to earth-shaking ******* three more times.

As the archaeologist slept, his body finally drained of enough of its vitality, Duranna crawled out of the bed. Her ***** was pleasantly sore, distended from having to accommodate the archaeologist?s enormous **** and his pounding, driving thrusts. She examined the parchments scattered on the floor. She picked up the one document of interest to her and took it to the desk across the room. Placing it on the desk, she sat on the chair. Her ***** was dripping and she knew she would leave a wet spot on the chair cushion, but that was a small price to pay for the information she had in front of her now. She cleared her mind and concentrated on memorizing every detail of the document. One of her gifts was a photographic memory when she focused and she put it to good use now.

A few minutes later, Dellmon came awake with a start. Duranna was sucking his balls, gently but insistently, and stroking his rapidly swelling ****. The man looked at a clock on the wall, prominently displayed so that clients could not lose track of the time. ?I?m almost out of time,? he croaked, his throat dry.

?Don?t worry,? Duranna smiled at him, then spat a dollop of spit onto his ****. Her tongue played on the rounded head of his *****, pushing around the saliva. ?The next hour is on the house. It?s my treat.?

The man gratefully put his head on the pillow and lay back, content to accept the ecstasy he was being offered. Duranna slowly, carefully, sucked on his *****, using her tongue to tease the delicate flesh, gently cupping and caressing his sensitive scrotum until his **** had swollen to a rigid shaft of meat. She lowered her head further, took his balls into her mouth, and sucked gently, just on the edge of applying too much pressure, sending a surge of pleasure through his burning genitals.

?Unnnnngggghhhh,? Dellmon groaned, his body shuddering with the sensations.

Duranna smiled and sat up. She squatted over the man, aiming his monstrously engorged shaft at her dripping, steaming ****, and sat down on the meaty spear, gratefully impaling herself on Dellmon?s enormous member. The thick meat slid slowly, deliciously, up into her tight, hot ****hole, spreading and forcing her taut ****** apart all the way in. The sensation was exquisite and Durrana smiled as she sat on the man?s lap, his **** shoved balls-deep into her taut ****. She leaned back, her hands on his shins, and worked her body sinuously, sliding herself up and down the monstrous *****, thrusting down and squeezing, squeezing, then releasing the rock-hard shaft. The room filled with the wet sound of Duranna?s juiced-up ***** sucking and squelching as she ****ed her client. Her massive **** bounced deliciously and Dellmon reached up to knead and massage Duranna?s jolting breasts.

Duranna rode Dellmon as hard as she could, using her position to keep his **** from exploding with ***, building and building the tension in his body until every one of his muscles was quivering and the man was moaning, crying out with pleasure and the burning need for release. Still, she kept him from going off, leaning further back, keeping his ***** at just the right angle that it could not ejaculate. She did this for herself as much as for her client. Her swollen **** was throbbing uncontrollably and she could feel she was close to frighteningly powerful ****** of her own.

After nearly an hour, when both of them were slicked with sweat and their cries of pleasure were harmonizing, Duranna finally let the man go. Their cries became shouts of ecstasy as Duranna and the archaeologist came together, his hot *** jetting up into her like a geyser. Duranna jerked her hips and ran her hands over her throbbing breasts and raked them through her wild hair, screaming out in joy as she came once, twice, three times, each climax more powerful than the one before.

As she collapsed onto her sobbing client, Duranna smiled to herself. She had given him the best **** of his life as a reward for inadvertently delivering to her the possible means of escape. She could not thank him enough.

That night, in the privacy of her quarters, Duranna committed to paper all she remembered from the document. A week later, she gathered up her few belongings and all of the considerable amount of money she had saved over ten years as one of the most popular prostitutes in the city and left on the quest that had consumed her life ever since. Following clues from place to place, traveling the world, having adventures and numerous sexual encounters along the way, she gradually made her way to the lush, humid jungle she was in now. She explored the jungle and the ancient ruins concealed within it and came closer and closer to the end of her voyage.

PRESENT DAY:

Duranna walked deeper into the abandoned ruin. The stone walls and ornate rock carvings spoke to its previous existence as a temple to a revered deity. She found a large staircase that led into the bowels of the building. She soon discovered the source of the brook, a giant spring filling a huge pool in the floor of the structure, pouring out the entrance as a waterfall. She continued to explore. The sign she had found when she first entered the structure appeared to be what had been indicated by the map she had found days before in another ruin. Now, she just had to find whatever additional clue that could be found in this temple to point her onto the next step in her quest.

Duranna explored the subterranean temple for more than two hours. She wandered the abandoned corridors, overrun by vegetation and roots trailing down from the vast forest above. She realized there were no animals about. She was surprised by this. These ruins had been abandoned for centuries and should be ideal nests for all manner of jungle creature. All the other ruins she had explored in this jungle had been utilized by numerous species of plants, animals, insects and mutants, many of them very dangerous. Something was different about this space, something was keeping them away. That fact gave her a spike of hope. If the ancient people who built this city had gone to the trouble of protecting this building even as they abandoned their metropolis, then they had left something here they wanted to protect.

Duranna entered a large open space, a room whose ceiling was at least 20 meters above her head. The far wall was another 100 meters on the other side of a slab rock floor. Sunlight filtered in from holes in the ceiling where the rock had collapsed. She realized that she could probably leave the temple through one of those holes, as a crumbling staircase across the auditorium reached a stone balcony that looked just high enough to access the ceiling. As she considered this, something caught her eye. The symbol she had seen on the sign at the entrance was etched on the wall across from her. She approached carefully. In different places, the floor had fallen through to the depths below. When she got close enough, she saw that the symbol was above a closed oval door. She looked around for something to open the door and found a stone button carved into the wall beside the access. When she pushed it, she was amazed to find the door opening smoothly and soundlessly. Beyond, a gentle blue glow illuminated the darkness.

Duranna entered the room cautiously. At first, she was not sure where the blue glow was coming from, but soon detected glowing algae along one wall and part of the ceiling. The room was sealed off but the air was fresh, indicating it was open to the outside somewhere. When she looked more closely, she saw and heard a stream of water trickling through a wide stone trough running along the same wall covered in glowing algae. The water looked fresh and clean and flowed steadily in through a spout on the far wall then exited the room through a pipe. The floor was a fine sand that felt good on her bare feet. As she stood in the doorway, some of the algae began to shift in color, changing from a subdued blue to a piercing yellow, creating a light similar to diffuse sunlight. The room brightened a bit.

Standing directly in front of Duranna was a large rectangular object, seemingly shaped from metal, maybe 3 meters high by 5 meters across. For a moment, she thought that she was looking at a giant mirror. She could see herself clearly in the flat, smooth surface. She realized that there seemed to be smoke swirling inside the mirror, distorting her image. She turned off her light. The movement in the glass-like wall became easier to see but it also began to intensify. Duranna?s reflection faded from sight, replaced only by the swirling patterns of energy. Duranna was mesmerized. Whatever she was looking at was not a ruin. It was an operational artifact. Her heart was pounding. Had she finally found the gate that she had been seeking for five years? Was this it?

She walked closer and saw hieroglyphic writing on the side of the frame. Her heart in her throat, she directed her light at the markings. They were in her language. They were an incantation and instructions on how to communicate with the device.
    Duranna turned off her light and steadied herself. She could not believe what was happening. She had found the gate ? or, at least, she thought she had. When her people had abandoned their cities and civilization on this planet centuries before, they left behind gates back to their homeworld for the stragglers or wanderers who might need them. But the gates were hidden and the clues to their locations needed to be decoded. Years before, Duranna?s spacecraft had crashed on this planet. Until she read Dellmon?s parchment, she had no idea that her people had a history with this world. But she could not be sure where this gate would lead. Millennia before, Duranna?s people had broken up into many different factions and scattered across the galaxies. From the language on the parchment, she could tell the branch that had built the gate was not far removed from her own, but it was still a different colony. Even so, these explorers had left behind a way for their people to escape this world. Duranna hoped they would welcome her, a distant cousin.

The first parchment Duranna had obtained from Dellmon, her archaeologist client, had hinted at this gate. And now, here it was. Her way off and away from this primitive world. She had to test it. Duranna read the incantation and the instructions. They were simple. She was to press her the palms of her hands directly on the mirror and utter a phrase in her ancient language that translated to ?open the door, open the gate, find me worthy of your grace.?

Duranna put her light back in her carrying tube and placed the tube beside the door. She walked directly to the center of the mirror. She closed her eyes, calmed her nerves. She threw back her shoulders, thrusting out her beautiful, bountiful ****. An errant whisper of wind played on her bare midriff, stirring the hot air. She placed the palms of her hands directly on the mirror. It felt cool on her flesh.

?Open the door, open the gate, find me worthy of your grace,? she intoned in her native language. She immediately felt the tickling of electricity on her palms. The roiling clouds of energy in the mirror grew more animated. For a minute, nothing else happened. Duranna wondered if she should repeat the incantation. Suddenly, she felt a pair of hands press palm to palm and finger to finger with her own. She gasped. The other pair of hands were exactly the same size as her?s; she wondered, for a moment, if she was just feeling the electrical effect more intensely. Then the fingers on the other hands shifted and closed around her hands. Instantly, Duranna did the same. She and the invisible woman on the other side of the mirror were holding hands, palm to palm, fingers interlaced. This gesture felt incredibly erotic and Duranna shuddered at a thrill of electricity in her ****.

Duranna pushed back her fear and her feelings of sexual arousal and took a slow step back. The mirror figure?s arms extended from the glass-like surface. The arms were beautiful, perfectly muscled, the skin deeply tanned, like her own. Duranna took another slow step back. Slowly, a stunningly gorgeous woman emerged from the mirror. Her powerful, bare legs appeared at the same time as a magnificent pair of naked ****. The woman?s breasts were perfect, huge and brown ******d, centered around chocolate areolae. A moment later, her smooth, muscular belly and wide, powerful hips appeared, along with her beautiful face.

For a moment, Duranna wondered if the mirror truly was acting as a distorted reflection, simulating something that looked almost identical to her in some ways but different in others. The woman in front of her was completely nude and her face, while just as beautiful as Duranna?s, was distinct in its features. Her hair was black and straight, the same length as Duranna?s. Their incredibly voluptuous bodies were virtually identical. Duranna?s eyes swept over this gorgeous woman. They were still holding hands, gripping each other tightly, but the woman smiled. Her smile did not touch her eyes. Duranna instantly felt that she was in the presence of someone who had taken an immediate and powerful dislike to her.

The women stood like this for almost a minute, two beautiful women, their fingers intertwined, their hands pressed palm to palm, their arms extended in front of them. The black-haired beauty was completely nude and spectacularly voluptuous. The other woman was blonde and dressed in a tiny tank top, a thong, and skin tight leggings that extended mid-thigh to her ankles. But the blonde was every bit as beautiful and voluptuous as her dark-haired counterpart. Duranna found herself thinking of this woman as her rival, as some kind of competitor.

The woman finally spoke, using the language of Duranna?s people. She released Duranna?s hands at the same time. Both women let their arms drop to their sides.

?I am Allanar, the Guardian of the Gate. Who are you, woman??

?I am Duranna. I am of our people. I have wandered this world for many years, looking for a way off this world, a way back home. I have been searching for this gate for five years. I have finally found it. I beg that you grant me passage through the gate and back to the world of our people.?

Allanar smiled. ?You speak like us and you look like us, but you are a different branch of the family. Our world is not yours. You must prove that you are worthy to cross over.?

?What do you mean?? Duranna was confused. She suddenly had the horrible sense that her five year quest might end right here, right now, because this woman was standing in her way.

?Are you worthy of the grace that the gate offers? Many of our people are scattered across the galaxy, from many branches of the family. We cannot allow all of them through to our world. There must be tests. Only those who can prove that they are worthy of the gift are allowed through the gate. What will you do to prove that you are worthy??

?What would you have me do?? Duranna asked, trying to keep from screaming in frustration and anger. She had worked so hard getting to this point, following well-hidden clues scattered all over the world. To come so close to achieving her goal only to fail now was a possibility too horrible to contemplate.

The only light in the huge, dark room emanated from the glowing blue algae lining the wall. The yellow glow had faded and the room was cast back into a blue twilight. The mirror-gate had gone completely dark, an obsidian sheet that acted even more like a true mirror. Duranna glanced in the mirror at the other woman?s perfect ***, a perfect reflection of her own.

The woman stood in silence in the semi-darkness for another moment. Duranna forced back her impatience and her anger. She could not afford to alienate this *****. She just hoped that the test she was given was perfunctory, or at least something she could pass.

Allanar, the Guardian, began to slowly walk around Duranna, circling her like a predator. Duranna felt she should stay where she was. The woman examined her body, evaluating her. Duranna had no doubts about her body, her incredible beauty. But it had been a long time since she was in the presence of a woman as beautiful and voluptuous as she was, her equal in every way. She began to wonder if Allanar was thinking the same thing. Maybe the Guardian found her threatening. She began to sense where this test might be going.

Allanar, standing behind Duranna, ran her hands along Duranna?s bare ***. Duranna grunted, but stayed still. The black haired woman pressed and kneaded the taut flesh and traced Duranna?s thong into her *** crack. She ran her hands up Duranna?s hips and pressed her naked body into Duranna?s back. Duranna felt the weight of the woman?s **** on her back, the tantalizing thrill of rock hard ******s scoring her flesh. Still, the blonde stood unmoving, even as her body began to burn with electricity. Everywhere Allanar touched sizzled with erotic power.

Allanar slipped her hands up Duranna?s smooth belly, using an index finger to probe the blonde?s navel, and slipped them under the cloth of the blonde?s sparse tank top. The woman cupped and gently kneaded and weighed the blonde?s massive ****, running her palms over Duranna?s thick ******s. Duranna grunted then gasped as the pleasure surged through her, but she restrained herself. She felt Allanar?s breath hot on her neck, then shuddered as the woman ran her tongue over Duranna?s salty flesh. The dark-haired woman?s hand released one of Duranna?s thick, heavy tist and slid down her flat, taut belly to the seal of her thong, low on her *****. Allanar?s hand slipped into Duranna?s thong, combing through the tuft of sculpted public hair, to slide deliciously onto the blonde?s throbbing pudenda. Duranna gasped as Allanar cupped her *****, squeezing the hot flesh gently, before running her middle finger along Duranna?s tight, wet slit. The blonde woman felt her legs go weak and she feared she might gush into the brunette?s caressing hand. Her **** ached and burned, pulsing with her heart, swelling with hunger.

Allanar released Duranna after a moment and came to stand in front of her once more. The woman?s ******s were hard, Duranna saw, her **** looked swollen with arousal, and her chest heaved with her gentle panting. Her thick-lipped genitals glistened. The black haired woman?s eyes glowed with heat.

?Your test is simple, Duranna. I want you to **** me, right here and now. If you make me *** before I make you ***, you have proven yourself worthy and I will take you across. If I make you *** first, you are not worthy and this gate will never open to you. Do you accept these terms??

Duranna glared at the beautiful ***** in front of her. She was not surprised at the challenge. Women in her world often settled their disputes using their bodies, their sexes, to battle and determine superiority. Her eyes swept over the ****?s magnificent body. She felt the fire burning in her own nether regions, the heat pulsing in her ****. In her heart, anger and raging lust fought for dominance. Duranna reached up, crossed her arms over her bulging chest, and pulled up her tank top. The white cloth caught her massive **** as she pulled it up, then released the meaty mounds. Duranna?s **** bounced as they fell back to her chest. She threw the tank top aside. Duranna slipped her thong off her hips and let the scrap of cloth fall to her feet. She kicked it away.

Duranna stood before Allanar, nude except for the white stockings sheathing part of her legs. The women glared at each other, their intense mutual dislike tempered by their even greater mutual lust.

?I?m going to **** you into the ground, you *****,? Duranna finally replied.

Allanar smiled. ?No one has yet, you little ****. My **** remains undefeated. And you are not going to be the first to beat me.?

?Let?s find out.?

?Yes,? the black-haired beauty whispered, her voice thick. ?Let?s find out.?

Allanar?s eyes glowed with animal lust, a deep, ravenous hunger reflected in Duranna?s blue eyes. The women smiled savagely at each other. They reveled in their shared, overpowering lust. They rejoiced in their mutual hatred. They wanted the other?s body, they wanted to match their incredible forms to each other in every way and prove which of them was the better woman. The nude women reached for each other, eager to begin their **** contest.

To be continued:
    this serpieri is something else. jb57, you should contact him to get some of your stories illustrated. especially the one with the two archeologists, which i loved.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kamafight View Post
    this serpieri is something else. jb57, you should contact him to get some of your stories illustrated. especially the one with the two archeologists, which i loved.
    Hi Kama! Unfortunately, he died not too long ago. I'll post more of his work with the next chapter.

JB
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    Hi Kama! Unfortunately, he died not too long ago. I'll post more of his work with the next chapter.

JB
    Thats a real shame.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

I have always found the drawing of Serpieri very erotic, and I always wanted to see a catfight at her work . You have made my fantasy come true. Frustrated and hopefull for Wife & Mistresse. Thank you JB, you are the maintainer the this f?rum and the my passion

Senior Hostboard Member Anubisx's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

Interesting and hot story! Waiting for more
    MY SEXFIGHT E-BOOKS: Anubisx's Amazon

MY DEVIANTART: Anubisx's DeviantART

MY LAST SEXFIGHT E-BOOK: Resort Showdown

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Here is Part II of the story, along with some more Serpieri artwork. I will include a few more pictures with each chapter.

Duranna, Part II

The black-haired guardian walked slowly towards Duranna, her bare feet silent on the granular sand. Duranna moved to the meet her opponent, her body throbbing with arousal. Allanar slipped her arms around Duranna’s neck; Duranna placed her hands on the other woman’s wide, muscular, naked hips, then slid her arms around the woman’s narrow waist. They pulled each other closer. Their equally massive tits crushed slow and hard, taut meat compressing and resisting, a flare of intense heat filling the swollen glands. Their thick-tipped nipples pressed tight, searing to each other, areola eclipsing and locking. A building fever of delight grew within the women’s voluptuous bodies and they sighed in mutual pleasure. They pushed in tighter. Their pulsing tits mashed, their naked bellies gently slapped, bare flesh to flesh. The women pressed nose to nose, forehead to forehead.

“You are nice, little girl,” Allanar murmured, turning her beautiful face, letting her nose slip past Duranna’s nose. Their slightly parted lips touched, and the women breathed into each other. “I will enjoy taking pleasure from you…”

“You are nice, too, little slut,”Duranna whispered back. “I will enjoy feeling you cum inside of me.”

The guardian smiled, then closed the final space between their mouths. Their open maws sealed tight, their tongues slid deep into the other’s mouth. They moaned as the pure erotic pleasure of their tongues and mouths melting into one surged from their lips to spark fire in the rest of their voluptuous bodies. Their tongues played and pushed, spit flowed between their locked orifices. They scoured the insides of the other’s mouth, running tongues over gums and teeth, twisting and pushing the pink muscles against each other. Both women writhed sensuously, rubbing and sliding their naked flesh against flesh. Their heavy tits worked, massaging the other’s thick titmeat, feeding the growing, delicious heat in their hungry loins. Their smooth, strong abdomens caressed, muscles rippling against muscles as their bellies undulated sinuously. Powerful, taut thighs pressed tight, moving and sliding.

Duranna lost herself in the heated pleasure of the kiss. Her rival was incredibly skilled, probably the best kisser she had ever encountered. Duranna pushed with her tongue against the woman’s invading pink muscle, licking and twisting the probes into one, stroking and caressing the inside of their mouths, enjoying the slickness as they sucked spit back and forth. The blonde was so immersed in the delicious sensations radiating from her mouth and tongue, flowing through her flesh, that she somehow lost track of where she was, of what she was doing. As her body writhed and moved with the luscious flesh moving with her, she somehow found herself on her knees in the sand, then slowly pushed to the ground, then flat on her back, Allanar on top of her, trying to pry her wet thighs apart with her own powerful thighs. Duranna wrapped her stocking-sheathed legs with Allanar’s legs, wishing now that she had taken the stockings off so she could feel the smoothness of the other woman’s naked muscle with her own, unencumbered by the thin cloth. Their powerful limbs strained, the sensation of muscle taut against muscle, unbearably good. They wriggled harder, their thick, firm meaty orbs grinding into each other, hot nipples stabbing and bending within the women’s mashed titflesh. Duranna’s hands ran over Allanar’s back, tracing the strong, curved muscle, sliding down to squeeze and stroke the woman’s perfect rounded ass. Duranna slipped a finger up her opponent’s ass crack, shoving it into the tight asshole, then probed further, teasing the lower reaches of the woman’s dripping cunt.

Allanar moaned deep in their locked mouths. She writhed in pleasure as she was violated. Being on top of their wriggling bodies, she had less access to Duranna’s ass, which was rubbing enthusiastically into the abrasive sand. She broke their kiss for a moment. Their hot lips remained connected by a thick strand of saliva. Allanar raised the left side of her body a bit, relieving some of her tit’s weight on Duranna’s matching tit, and slid her hand up to cup and squeeze the blonde’s meaty mass. She twisted Duranna’s nipple and, as the woman gasped, plunged her mouth back onto Duranna’s mouth and resumed the kissfight, driving her tongue all the way to the back of Duranna’s throat.

Duranna reached up to squeeze the guardian’s tit; the backs of their hands pressed tight as each woman kneaded the other’s beautiful thick breast. The women moaned and grunted into the other’s mouth, their ravenous kiss growing even more intense. Allanar reached behind her and grasped Duranna’s arm, pulling the blonde’s hand out of her ass and pussy. The women’s hands struggled for a moment before Allanar laced her fingers through Duranna’s wet fingers. She grabbed the hand that Duranna had on her tit at the same time. She laced her fingers with Duranna’s other hand. The women’s arms struggled briefly before Allanar pinned Duranna’s hands to the ground, just above her head. Their legs strained, muscles knotted. Duranna arched her back and twisted her hips, grinding her body harder into her naked rival.

Allanar pushed Duranna’s hands back into the sand. She broke their ravenous kiss. Their lips remained touching, and the women lapped at each other’s tongues. Panting, the guardian stared down on her competitor, hot breath mixing, eyes locked. The women smiled feverishly. Both knew what they wanted, what they needed.

“I’m going to fuck you dry, you cunt,” Allanar murmured.

“Give it to me, fucker,” Duranna whispered back. “I’m going to suck every drop out of your twat.”

Duranna untwined her legs from Allanar’s limbs and spread her thighs wide, offering her sizzling hot cunt to the woman on top of her. Allanar eagerly accepted the invitation. She jerked her hips and slapped her juicy twat down onto Duranna’s sopping wet fuckmeat. The women released shared moans of pure animal joy, throwing back their heads to groan in unbearable pleasure.

“Unnnngghhh….,” Duranna moaned.

“Aaaaaahhhh…,” Allanar sighed, her beautiful face lit with the intense pleasure as the women’s genitals merged, hot slit to slit.

Duranna could not believe how good it felt. Allanar’s cunt fused to her own, fitting onto her and into her like their luscious genitals were made to lock and suck and fold together. It had been months since Duranna had last had sex with anyone. The last time, she had been bathing in a forest pool one morning when a man from a nearby village came upon her. He was young and muscular and handsome. He was almost crazy with lust for her and Duranna felt the need for some hard cock up her cunt. She had fucked him until he could not move, enjoying him over the course of the entire day. He was completely exhausted and drained of cum by the time she left him in the late afternoon. She slept well that night. But what she was experiencing now, with this woman, was on a whole other level of erotic stimulation. What she was feeling with Allanar was a matching of like to like, of body to body, a meeting of passion and lust that was turning into a raging fever of desire and need. It had been too long since she was last fucked and now her body was a simmering bomb, waiting to go off, and Allanar’s gorgeous body was the fuse.

The women grunted like animals, gasping, panting and moaning as they rolled their asses and their hips, grinding and grinding fuckmeat into fuckmeat, both wanting to break the other woman’s sex just as much as they wanted to savor the excruciating pleasure burning out from between their legs, filling their writhing, twisting bodies with ecstasy. Allanar thrust down, driving her aching cunt deep and hard into Duranna’s succulent meat. Duranna dug her heels into the sand and fucked back furiously, her hips and torso flowing as she locked her body to that of her rival and gave back all the pleasure she was receiving. Their fingers dug into the back of their rival’s hands as the battle intensified. The women glared at each other through half-closed eyes, both desperate to see the moment the other woman broke. Their twats locked tight, thick, wet lips opening under the pressure of their powerful thrusts, their juicy labia spreading and meshing like sexual gears.

Duranna and Allanar screamed in concert as their pulsing clits met and scraped. Rapturous pleasure shocked through their bodies and Duranna felt herself almost on the verge of cumming just with the first clit to clit contact. She fought the sensations back down. The women’s clits rubbed and jousted, swollen nubs sliding over each other, every one of the tens of thousands of nerves in their marble-hard sexhorns screaming in ecstasy with every sizzling contact. The pleasure was unbearable and the women locked their mouths and twisted their tongues into a knot, swallowing their screams.

Duranna freed her hands from Allanar’s grip and reached down to seize the brunette’s rippling ass, digging her fingers into the firm flesh and pulling hard, drawing the bitch into her even deeper. Allanar buried her fingers into Duranna’s thick blonde hair and pulled viciously. The blonde replied by slapping the woman’s ass, beating the round, taut meat savagely, before inserting two fingers into Allanar’s quivering asshole. Allanar bucked and twisted and finally slipped her hands under Duranna’s body and gripped the blonde’s perfect ass in retaliation.

Duranna moaned in lust as she felt Allanar’s fingers enter her asshole and stroke her lower pussy lips. She returned the caresses, able to access her rival’s netherlips and ass more easily because of her position beneath the pussy-pounding woman. The women’s mouths remained locked, their tongues knotted and straining, spit flowing between their inosculated maws. The overflow of saliva was running down into Duranna’s mouth, but she expertly swallowed it all back. Her breathing became more laboured as she struggled to take in enough air just from her nose. Allanar’s breathing was growing harder, too. Duranna twined her powerful legs through those of her fuckfighting enemy, gripped Allanar’s ass hard in one hand and the woman’s thick mane of hair in the other and pulled hard, while thrusting up with one of her hips. She tried to roll their bodies, to take the top. Allanar was caught by surprise but she resisted. Limbs thrashed, perfect, voluptuous bodies strained against each other from tits to clits, as the fuckfighting goddesses struggled for the dominant position. Their strength was too evenly matched, and Allanar had the advantage of being on top that she refused to relinquish. After several long seconds of struggling to roll their locked bodies, Duranna gave up. She broke her kiss with Allanar. With a spray of spit, the women’s mouths released. Duranna and Allanar pressed cheek to cheek, panting and gasping furiously, long strands of saliva linking their ruby lips. Their hips resumed their rocking fuckfight, working in rhythm as they rubbed and flicked clits in a relentless battle to get the other beautiful woman to cum first.

The pleasure and tension was unbearable but the women kept fucking and fucking, building layer after layer of pure ecstasy. Duranna’s mind and body screamed for release, she needed to let go and let the tension flow, let the promise of exquisite pleasure consume her quivering flesh. But she could not afford to lose this battle. She had worked too long, traveled too far, to miss her chance of returning to her home by losing a sex contest. Nothing could be more humiliating and frustrating, especially to a woman like her, who prided herself on her sexual prowess. She just had to hold out, she had to outfuck the bitch on top of her and fulfill her goal. Her body was moving by instinct, the sensations flooding her voluptuous flesh made it impossible for her to think, but she followed a basic strategy. She struggled to relax, to let the building tension flow into her muscles and hold it, praying that the black-haired bitch gave out before she did. Duranna could feel Allanar’s luscious body trembling against her body, tight as a bow with sexual tension. She knew that the other woman had to be close to the edge too. Duranna put all her sexual skills, all she had learned to do with her incredible body over a lifetime of fucking, into trying to push her rival over the edge before she went. But Allanar was moving her body, stroking with her hands, using her tongue, in ways that beat pleasure into Duranna and threatened to overwhelm her. There was no question that the black-haired woman was every bit as skilled at fucking as her blonde competitor.

The women’s bodies were soaked with sweat and their inner thighs were slick with pussy juice and sweat. Their locked cunts leaked copious amounts of natural lubricant and pre-cum. Duranna’s white stockings were saturated with the juices. Duranna had become grateful for the stockings. She was at a disadvantage. Being on the bottom of their thrashing fuckfight meant that Allanar had the slight advantage of gravity. Her tits pushed harder, her thrusting clit had slightly greater force, than those of the woman on the bottom. The stockings provided just a bit of protection from the full sensual experience of the women’s naked inner thighs rubbing together. She hoped this would be just enough to even out Allanar’s advantage.

The women barely moved. Their asses and hips rippled in slow, strong jerks as the struggling fuckfighters concentrated their battle on their swollen, searing clits. Their rock-hard sex nubs were pressed head to head, every nerve in the exquisite instruments firing at full intensity, wracking the women’s bodies with unbearable pleasure. They rubbed and pressed the nubs directly together, each woman straining to get the other one off, to force their enemy to a submissive orgasm. The women pressed cheek to cheek, their moans and screams and animal growls mixing and harmonizing, their fingers dug into the other woman’s perfect ass, holding on desperately. Duranna felt her will crumbling, she felt her body on the verge of the most devastating orgasm of her life. She was going to lose, she could not hold out a second longer. She used her one remaining advantage of being on the bottom and spanked Allanar viciously, beating the woman’s taut ass with sharp, stinging slaps.

Allanar shuddered, her eyes squeezed tight and she groaned tortuously. Her hips thrust down with all her power and her clit crushed Duranna’s throbbing sexhorn tip to tip and held. Both women gripped the other’s ass tightly, digging in their fingers. They threw back their heads and screamed.

“Fuck, oh FUCKKKK!!” Duranna shouted.

“Gods, oh FUCKING GODDSSS,” Allanar shrieked.

Their shrieks of pure ecstasy harmonized as Duranna and Allanar came at the same moment. Their perfect bodies shuddered and jolted as they ejaculated into each other powerfully. The women’s vaginal canals filled with the molten mixture of their shared cum and overflowed, spraying out onto their thighs and bellies, squeezing all the way up to their tightly mashed tits. The women locked their mouths, driving their tongues together, and screamed and groaned as they quivered through one excruciating orgasm after another. Their limbs twined, their muscles locked and they held each other in check, barely moving except for the uncontrollable trembling that wracked their perfect bodies. Their hips jerked, moving in tandem, as they pumped cum into the other.

For nearly five minutes, the women clung to each other and shared orgasm after orgasm, their perfect bodies convulsing as they drained the incredible tension that had built up in their muscles over more than an hour of fucking. When their orgasmic release finally abated, the women lay motionless on the sandy floor, their hearts pounding, their bodies wrapped around each other, drenched in sweat and hot ejaculate, panting desperately. The women were spent and neither wanted to move. Duranna felt her clit pulsing into Allanar’s still-hard clit and she trembled with the pleasurable contact.

After some time, Allanar rolled off of Duranna. The women sprawled side by side in the quiet room, staring up at the glowing blue ceiling, listening to the other breathe. Their bodies glistened in the half-light, soaked in cum and sweat. After a while, Duranna stirred. She lifted her right leg, her toe pointing at the ceiling, and peeled her soaked stocking off her leg. She did the same with the left leg and threw the balled-up, drenched fabric into the same corner as her discarded tank top and thong. Duranna sat up. She felt parched.

Unsteadily, she got to her feet and padded across the twilight room to the water trough that was nested against the wall. She quenched her thirst with several handfuls of sweet water. She crossed the room back to the space in front of the gate where she and Allanar had fought. Allanar was now sitting up, watching Duranna. Duranna sat down on her ass, facing her black-haired rival and slowly, teasingly, spread her legs. Her cum-dripping twat presented an alluring temptation to the guardian.

“We tied,” Duranna said, matter-of-factly. “Are you ready for another round?” She wanted this bitch to know that she could not be outfucked. Duranna actually felt refreshed and was ready for more. What she and the guardian had just done to each other whetted her appetite and fueled a fire in her loins that, incredibly, was coming back even hotter.

Allanar smiled. Her eyes burned as they focused on Duranna’s wet, hungry twat.

“Ordinarily, I would be more than happy to lock up with you right now and fuck you until you can’t walk, girl,” the guardian grinned. “But these contests have rules. You are right, we tied. That has never happened to me before and I need to consult the other guardians to see how we should proceed.”

“I know how we should proceed, you bitch,” Duranna insisted. “We keep fucking until one of us can’t go on, no matter how long it takes. Only then can we know which of us is the better woman.”

Allanar smiled wider. “I agree with you, slut. But my agreement is not a rule.” Allanar got to her feet. Her magnificent body gleamed, so wet it looked like it was covered in oil. Beads of sweat dripped from the tips of her swollen nipples. Duranna rose to her feet, to stand facing the black haired beauty. For a few moments, the nude women contemplated each other, both letting their burning eyes sweep over the other woman’s physical perfection. The tension grew between them. The women wanted nothing more than to get back to fucking each other senseless.

“Come back tomorrow, at the same time you came today. Place your hands on the gate and summon me the way you did today. At that time, I will know how we should proceed.”

Duranna walked up to Allanar until the tips of their swollen nipples were pressed tightly together, lining up and docking perfectly. The beautiful women looked deep into the other’s eyes, seeing the feverish lust burning inside the other. Slowly, the women wrapped their arms around the other’s nude body and pulled them in. Both women shoved a powerful thigh hard against the other’s wet pussy. They slipped their noses past each other and sank into a deep, lustful, passionate kiss, using their hands to push the back of the other’s head, to make the kiss even deeper, more powerful and spiteful. For nearly five minutes they kissed, their bodies undulating, flesh to flesh, tongues playing and twisting, swallowing back shared spit, moaning quietly as their bodies begged to fuck. They teased and tempted each other, in the end finally breaking apart and separating, their bodies on fire, but both women showing to the other her level of sexual control.

Allanar wiped her wet mouth with the back of her hand and smiled. Her tits were heaving as she fought to bring the raging fire in her body under control.

“Tomorrow,” she purred. She turned on her heel and walked into the black mirror. Duranna watched as the woman’s magnificent ass and perfectly sculpted back disappeared.

Duranna stood in the sand, flexing her bare feet, staring at the obsidian surface into which Allanar vanished. She felt a flare of anger. She was so close to what she wanted, to what she had spent so long seeking. To be blocked now by this jealous bitch was the last thing she needed. But her rage was tempered by lust. The woman had fucked her brains out, had made her cum more intensely than any other lover in her sex-filled past. Duranna was amazed that she had managed to hold on to the end and get the beautiful bitch off at the same moment that she fell off the cliff.

She pulled her thong over her wet pussy and slipped her crop top back on. She picked up her balled-up stockings and shoved them into her carrying tube, slung it over her shoulder, and left the chamber, sealing it behind her. Duranna followed the crumbling stairs to the balcony and, from there, was able to climb up a few slabs from the collapsed ceiling and make her way into the jungle overhead.

As she walked through the forest, heading back towards the clearing where she had left her steed, she memorized various landmarks so that she would be able to retrace her steps tomorrow. As she walked, she tried to focus on what she was doing, but her mind kept drifting back to the incredible fucking she and the guardian had administered to each other. Duranna hated to admit it, but it had been the best fuck of her life. She had never before had multiple orgasms continuously for 5 minutes from a single fucking. She was looking forward to more of it, to matching tits and clits with that bitch and sexually overpowering her. But she resented that so much was at stake. Fuckfighting for pleasure or to settle a dispute about sexual superiority was one thing. Having her whole future depend on her ability to hold back her orgasms was something else. It would be far better if they could just fight to exhaustion, just fuck each other until one of them collapsed. That was the best way to really know which of them was the better fuck, the better woman. Still, she was better prepared for this contest than most, even most other women of her race. Her decade as the most popular prostitute in the city had helped her to hone her sexual skills to a fine edge. She had fucked Allanar to a draw, which meant that she could fuck the bitch over the edge of the cliff if she had to do so.

Duranna found Elora. The big lizard bird chirped happily at her return and nuzzled her enthusiastically. She rubbed the back of its head and stroked its grizzled face. “Beautiful baby,” Duranna cooed.

Soon, the giant bird and its rider were airborne, soaring across the sky. They stopped at a deep pond in the woods on the way back to the mesa. Duranna stripped naked and washed off the cum and sweat coating her body. She soothed her aching breasts and sore, hot pussy in the cool water. Elora managed to catch a large fish. Duranna shared in the bounty. She put some of the fish in a bag in her saddle and soon they were winging home. Duranna cooked her meal in her yurt that night, then went out to sit under the rapidly emerging stars and think about her next course of action. As the stars blinked into life in the darkening sky, the beautiful woman watched and thought about her home. The star of her homeworld was too far away; it could not be seen from this world. Even so, she had no doubt that she would be able to make it back to her home from whatever colony the gate led to. Long ago, her people had mastered the technologies of interdimensional space travel. She imagined Allanar asleep in some luxurious bed somewhere in a far better world. Duranna felt a flash of anger. She would defeat the bitch. She swore it to herself. She would prove to that cunt which of them was the better woman. Her will hardening with her determination, Duranna returned to her yurt, stripped herself naked, and sprawled on her bed. Soon, her mind turned to the memory of what she and Allanar had done to each other. Her hands found her clit and she stroked herself to an ecstatic orgasm.

“I’m going to beat you, you cunt,” Duranna murmured, picturing Allanar in her mind’s eye. “My body is better than your body, I’m a better fuck than you are, and I’m going to prove it.”

She smiled and fell into a deep, exhausted sleep, her final thoughts filled with giddy anticipation of what the next day would bring.

To be continued:
    Last edited by JB57; April 5th, 2021 at 06:40 PM.
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member kingofdapirates1's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

Part 2 was out before I even got to Part 1! Great premise so far, and the artwork to go along with it is a very nice touch. (Sad to hear about the illustrator passing) You always set the stage well, and Allanar and Duranna seem like well matched rivals and circumstance is giving them the chance to go all out. The first tie I like too, because it also just builds it up into a bigger hotter showdown to be met the next day as is alluded too. Excited to see how their fight plays out! PS. The mirror scene is great (Made more so by the photo too!) so I really feel like I could see what the women were looking at.
    Can't wait to read more and looking forward to whatever comes next!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by obipau View Post
    I have always found the drawing of Serpieri very erotic, and I always wanted to see a catfight at her work . You have made my fantasy come true. Frustrated and hopefull for Wife & Mistresse. Thank you JB, you are the maintainer the this f?rum and the my passion
    Thanks for this, Obipau! It always makes my day when someone says I actually made a fantasy of theirs come true! I have loved Serpieri's stuff for some time, ever since it first started appearing in Heavy Metal. My one complaint about his work is that, even though he did have a fair number of lesbian encounters between Druuna and other women, he did not really have Druuna meeting with women who were her absolute equal in every way. Even in the story Anima, by which my story is inspired, the blonde woman who is the protagonist turns out, in the end, to be Druuna in a wig!

Don't give up hope for WvM! It will be done eventually! I will be very busy this week, but I hope to get the rest of this story up in dribs and drabs over the next few days. I hope that getting this off my desk will help me with WvM.

Take care,

JB
    JB57

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast