Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Re: Duranna -by JB57

Much better JB! No more glitches.

I hope they can eventually get a handle on this and that ****king censorship thing.

AP

Great story, by the way!

Senior Hostboard Member Johannesdk's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Hi JB

thanks a lot for a a wonderful story, or rather: the beginning of a wonderful story.

It seems that you are at your best when your stories unfolds in a fantasy, mystery and magic world.

I'm happy that you share this with us

Take care
    Johannes

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Here's part III of the story. I've tried attaching some more pictures, but I'm getting a message saying that I've exceeded my quota. I don't know if this quota is for my entire account or just this thread. When I'm finished the story, I will try experimenting by opening another thread with a few more pictures. Then we'll see.

Duranna, Part III

Duranna rose with the dawn. She walked out onto the mesa and stretched her nude body into the light of the rising sun. Duranna returned to the yurt and pulled on her thong and crop top. She left off the stockings. She was determined to be just as naked as Allanar when they had their next encounter.

Duranna and Elora shared a breakfast, then the blonde woman retired to the yurt. She sat cross-legged on her bed and meditated for a time, calming herself, feeling her body, establishing control. She needed to be at her best today, she needed her body to be ready to give and take pleasure that few people could endure She had to outlast and outfuck Allanar, no matter what.

Duranna and Elora flew into the sky an hour before noon. She landed the giant lizard bird near the pool where they had stopped to fish the other day. Duranna dropped her thong and pulled off her crop top. She pulled some soap out of her saddle bag. She immersed her naked body in the pool, letting the cool water wash over her. She sat on a rock by the water and soaped herself down, then immersed herself in the water again. She used the soap on her hair, then used a brush to smooth out the tangles. Naked, she lay on a flat rock on the edge of the water, tits up, her beautiful torso and long, muscled legs glistening in the light, and let the sun dry her off. She let her mind relax, let it flow into her body, into her breasts, into her pussy, into her clit. She thought about Allanar and felt her clit tighten and twitch. She needed to have absolute control over her sexual organs and her erotic power or she would lose this contest. It was coming onto noon. It was time for her to return to the pavilion.

Duranna pulled on her sparse clothing, climbed onto Elora and flew towards the abandoned ruins. She landed the lizard bird where she had the day before and began the half-hour walk along the brook to the stone temple. She had no difficulty in finding the collapsed ceiling that led down into the giant temple room and the access to the chamber that housed the bridge.

Duranna entered the glowing blue room with some trepidation. Her entire quest might soon be decided here. But her fear was overwhelmed by a growing sense of erotic anticipation. She was sure that she and Allanar would fuckfight again, and this time keep going until one of them defeated the other. As much as she hated the fate of her quest relying on her ability to outfuck another woman, her libido was boiling over. She could not forget that her sex contest with Allanar the day before had resulted in the most intense sexual pleasure of her life. Her nipples were hard spikes, tenting the cloth of her thin top, and her clit was throbbing as she walked towards the obsidian gate. Taking a deep breath, calming herself, Duranna placed her palms on the cool surface.

Almost instantly, she felt warm, bare flesh pushing into her palms. Then her hands locked tight in the grip of another beautiful pair of womanly hands. As before, Duranna stepped back and slowly pulled Allanar through the shimmering black portal. The black-haired woman emerged, gloriously nude and incredibly erotic, her voluptuous body glistening in the blue glow.

“I am glad to see you are back, girl,” the beautiful guardian smiled. Duranna bristled at being called a “girl” but she held her temper in check. She knew that Allanar was trying to throw off her concentration and confidence by belittling her and making her angry.

“Of course I am back,” Duranna replied. “I have told you, I have searched for this gate for five years. I will do whatever I need to prove I am worthy to pass through.” She paused. “And if what I have to do is fuck you raw, then I’m more than ready to do it.”

Allanar and Duranna exchanged savage, lustful smiles.

“Then let me explain the test to you,” Allanar continued. She paused, letting her eyes sweep over Duranna’s gorgeous body. The look of hunger that flashed across her face set Duranna’s heart pounding and her pussy burning.

“Every day, you and I will meet here and do battle. We will fuck until one of us makes the other one cum. The woman who cums first loses the battle. If we tie, like yesterday, we fight until there is a clear winner. After that, we stop for the day and resume the next day. The first one of us to win three times is the victor. If I win, you will leave this place and never return. This gate is closed to you. If you win three times before I get you, then I will take you across to my homeworld, as you have asked.”

Allanar’s beautiful eyes searched Duranna’s gorgeous face. “Do you have any questions?”

“No, I think I understand.”

“It should take just five days maximum, three days at the minimum, starting today.”

Allanar paused, a smug half-smile on her beautiful face. Duranna sensed that the other women felt this would be an easy victory for her. “Do you accept these terms?”

Duranna smiled back, her nether regions growing hot and slick as her sex heated up. Her erotic hunger became ravenous. Her body was ready to fuck. It needed to fuck. “Absolutely,” she replied. “I accept the terms.” Without another word, she pulled her crop top over her head, fully revealing her magnificent tits, and threw it aside. She slid her thong down her muscled thighs and let it drop to her bare feet. She picked it up on one toe and kicked it toward her top.

The nude women faced each other, both wearing half-smiles that conveyed their growing lust. Their nipples hardened even more and their perfect tits swelled and thickened with arousal. Duranna felt the throbbing heat in her cunt, the tension in her engorged clit. Pussy juice glistened on her cunt lips and threatened to overflow her twat and start trickling to the ground. She fixed her gaze on the other woman’s bare cunt and saw, to her delight, that Allanar’s pussy had already started to drip, little droplets dotting the sand. A moment later, Duranna felt her cunt begin to drip as well.

Allanar walked slowly towards Duranna. Duranna reached for her gorgeous rival. The women slipped their arms around the other’s naked body. Their equally heavy, perfect tits met nipple to nipple and crushed, their bare bellies slapped tight. They kissed, tongues twining slow and slick, mouths sealing. The kiss went on and on, both women trying to assert their dominance. Their lush bodies grew hotter and hotter, pure lust building deep in their fevered loins, spreading through their burning flesh. They each pushed a thick, smooth thigh into the other woman’s wet pussy. They writhed, rubbing their naked flesh, drunk with desire. Spit overflowed from their locked mouths, dribbled down their chins and trickled into the deep line of cleavage formed by their struggling tits. Finally, they broke the kiss. Pressed nose to nose, forehead to forehead, panting with hunger, they licked each other’s lips.

“I want to fuck standing up,” Duranna moaned at her rival.

“You want our clits to play, hmmm?,” Allanar whispered, her low voice thick with arousal.

“Out clits, our tits, everything,” the blonde murmured back. “Every inch of you against every inch of me until one of us can’t stand up anymore.”

“Good,” the brunette smiled. “That’s what I want too.”

The women slipped their hands down to hold each other’s muscular hips, readying themselves. They could feel the other’s heart pounding with excitement and desire through their mashed chests. They smiled at each other, giddy with anticipation for the erotic battle to come. Duranna and Allanar spread their legs wider and tilted their pelvises forward. Both women could feel their engorged clits, swollen up from their hoods, aching to meet and mate.

“Let me feel yours and you can feel mine,” Duranna murmured, her erotic need driving her insane, her body pulsing with lust.

“Yes,” Allanar whispered.

The two women reached between the other woman’s legs. Duranna caressed Allanar’s hungry cunt as Allanar stroked Duranna’s turgid cunt lips. They gasped and moaned and shuddered. As one, they reached into the other woman’s wet vulva and pushed back their swollen lips so their distended clits could jut free and hard. Duranna stroked Allanar’s throbbing clit with her index finger; Allanar immediately returned the favor. Both women let out choking cries, their heads jerking back at the exquisite contact. They pressed foreheads together and panted, eyes sharing their mutual desire. What they were about to do to each other would be even better.

Alannar wrapped her arms around Duranna’s broad upper back, Duranna slipped her arms around Alannar’s wasp waist and the women pulled each other in closer and harder. Their smooth thighs spread wider as they urged their pelvises forward. They brought their slick, hot snatches into soft, teasing contact. Pubic hair twined and twisted, electric pussy lips kissed sensuously. Duranna and Allanar groaned in joy as their nether lips caressed, unbelievably wet and smooth. Their pulsing, swollen clits rubbed head to head and sent a shock of overwhelming pleasure arcing through their bodies. Duranna almost came on the spot but she held it in. She threw back her head and choked out a scream. Allanar gasped, her entire body trembling, but she held on. Panting, their hearts pounding, the women locked eyes and smiled, then carefully pushed their clits together again. Electricity filled their bodies, unbearable pleasure rocked them to their cores, but neither woman backed down. They kept pressing the most exquisitely sensitive parts of their womanhood directly into each other in a contest of pure sexual endurance.

“Unnnngggghhhhh,” Duranna moaned, her body quivering.

“Ahhhhhhhnnnnnn,” Alannar groaned, her genitals on fire.

Their bulging tits throbbed, the swollen glands pushing and mashing as the women flexed their back muscles, using every part of their bodies to stimulate the other. Their solid bellies flattened, their abdomens rippling as their hips moved in small, tight circles, working their clits against each other. Duranna and Allanar seized the other woman’s ass cheeks and gripped tight. Their mouths snapped together and strong, desperate tongues began jousting and struggling, mimicking the sex battle going on between their other lips, between their legs. They kept fighting with their swollen, burning clits, rubbing them, flicking them side to side, pressing them head to head, corkscrewing and curling them together in mutual sexual torture that threatened to drive both women insane with ecstasy.

The room filled with the moans, grunts and desperate panting of the fuckfighting women. Their powerful bodies shook and shuddered with the sensations. Their hips and asses jerked and flexed. Clits twisted and knotted. Duranna and Allanar screamed into each other’s locked mouths. Tears poured down their beautiful faces as the intensity of their mutual fucking became too much to take. Their trembling bodies broke out in a hot sweat. Pussy juice dripped constantly from their aching, burning cunts to the ground as their twats overflowed with womanly lubricants.

Their mouths remained locked and their luscious tits and bellies rolled and writhed. Duranna barely held onto her consciousness. Her body quivered with tension, her nerves exploded with electricity, racing through her erogenous zones. Her tits felt swollen to twice their normal size. The women’s nipples were perfectly aligned and sucked nipple hole to hole. Both women felt like their entire bodies were a huge sexual organ, lubricated and aroused beyond all measure, interlocked and sealed into one.

The clitfucking went on and on, stroking and stroking, the struggling women desperate to give the other more ecstasy than she could take, desperate to keep from exploding themselves. After almost an hour of this constant clit to clit stroking, curling, jousting, fucking, both women fought to keep from passing out from the incredible pleasure filling them to the brim. Their trembling legs gave way. Their clits were knotted tightly as the women fell slowly to their knees. Their muscular thighs pressed tight but their swollen sexhorns separated reluctantly as their pelvises moved apart. The rest of their bodies remained crushed tight, their mouths locked, their tongues working hard to overwhelm the other. Hands dug into asses, their torsos undulated sinuously. Panting, gasping, the women broke their endless kiss. They glared at each other through half-closed eyes, both on the edge of orgasmic release, knowing what had to be done to bring their clits back together. Still holding each other as tight as they could, separating their lush bodies as little as possible, Duranna and Alannar dropped to their asses and quickly arranged their wet, powerful legs into a scissor. They turned their hips so their bodies fit together like clothespins, joined at the fork in their legs. Each woman seized the other’s sweaty thigh. They aimed their aching, dripping genitals at each other and rammed together with hard, powerful thrusts. Their cunts slapped and sucked, fusing and merging.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhh,” Duranna cried out as her aching pussy sealed to Alannar’s beautiful, ravenous twat.

“Unnnnnngggghhhhh,” Alannar moaned as she and Duranna penetrated each other more deeply, more completely, than they had before. The wet, steaming fuckholes between their legs sank into each other’s succulent flesh like hungry mouths, fusing into a deep cunt kiss. Their labia merged, their pussy lips crushed and spread. Their swollen clits merged and hooked, twisting into an unbreakable knot. Pure ecstasy poured out of their sealed genitals, pushing their bodies to their absolute limit.

Sobbing with pleasure, Duranna and Alannar pulled their torsos together. Their tits squashed, their mouths snapped together in another endless, passionate kiss. They jerked their hips and thrust with their asses. They each wrapped a leg around the other’s hip, locking each other in place as they fucked.

The women were fighting on pure animal lust. Both had ceased to have conscious thoughts long before. They were ravenous fuck machines, pursuing the most exquisite pleasure they had ever felt, wanting the ultimate release. Duranna could not take much more. Her body was so wracked with erotic sensations that she thought she might die when the orgasms finally arrived. She had pushed herself to limits she did not know she had. Her last conscious thought was: don’t cum. Her resistance crumbled as the pleasure grew more intense with every excruciating grind of clit on clit.

The end came suddenly. Duranna felt her clit flare with incredible heat, suffusing her genitals, flowing to her tits and nipples in an instant. Her muscles spasmed. Her pussy clamped hard on Allanar’s twat and squeezed like a vise as she prepared to powerfully ejaculate into her rival’s seething cunt. She just could not hold out. She felt Allanar’s twat close on her cunt, squeezing back with all its power. The women broke their kiss to look deep into each other’s eyes. Their eyes widened in astonishment as their bodies shook from two overwhelming orgasms, arriving at the same moment. Duranna and Allanar shrieked as the intense pleasure roared through them, tightening every muscle to the breaking point then releasing. Screaming, the women fell onto their backs and arched their backs high, bridging as their cunts tightened and released, ejaculating shot after shot of hot cum into the other woman’s luscious body. Their hips jerked and bucked, their round asses slapped together as they pumped cum, spraying each other, jetting ejaculate into the air that fell back on their writhing, grinding bodies.

“FUCK, FUCK, FUCCCCCCKKKK!!” Duranna howled, her body going rigid over and over as she thrashed on the wet sand, undulating in ecstasy.

“AAAAAHHHH!! YOU CUNT, YOU FUCKING CUUUUUNTT!!” Allanar shrieked, her body jerking uncontrollably.

Allanar and Duranna shared pure ecstasy. They fucked orgasm after orgasm out of each other, neither woman able to stop, their bucking, twisting bodies thrusting high, their fingers digging into the soft sand. Screaming, gasping, moaning in bliss, they finally passed out and collapsed, their bodies twitching even in their exhaustion.

Slowly, slowly, Duranna came back to awareness. It took some time for her mind to find its way back to her body. She lay on the sand, panting, her tits heaving, her body drenched in sweat and splattered with ejaculate. Her inner thighs were wet with cum. Allanar remained joined to her by the twat, their genitals interlocked and holding each other tightly. Neither woman made any move to separate. Duranna felt Allanar’s rock-hard clit pulsing into her own and she wished that they could lie like this forever.

After some time, Duranna felt Allanar’s hand on her belly, stroking her wet flesh. She reached down and the women twined their fingers and pressed palm to palm. After another few minutes, Duranna felt Allanar release her hand and begin to move. Duranna still floated on a cloud of bliss. She was not fully aware of what was happening, but she grunted in protest when Allanar’s body separated from her own.

A few moments later, Allanar slid her hands up Duranna’s wet torso and gripped the blonde’s massive, meaty tits. She squeezed them hard and twisted Duranna’s pulsing nipples. Simultaneously, the black-haired beauty buried her face between Duranna’s cum-streaked legs and enveloped the woman’s throbbing cunt in her mouth. Allanar groaned in pleasure as she plunged her tongue into Duranna’s cunt. She licked vigorously at the woman’s swollen clit, then wrapped it in her lips and sucked hard, while caressing the trembling sexhorn with her tongue.

Duranna shrieked at the sudden explosion of pleasure from between her legs, at the feeling of the skilled hands kneading and massaging her aching tits. Suddenly, her mind was jolted back into her voluptuous flesh and trapped in a writhing, twisting body that was under full sexual assault.

“Oh god, you cunt!” Duranna cried out. She buried her hands in Allanar’s thick black hair and pulled viciously, but the other woman refused to give up her position and Duranna found that her own desire kept her from using her full strength. She wanted desperately the pleasure the other woman was giving to her sex-ravaged body.

“Mmmmmmmm,” Alannar moaned, humming and sucking at Duranna’s burning clit when she was not licking, kissing and caressing the pulsating nerve. She jabbed her fingers deep between the blonde’s legs, one finger going up the woman’s puckered asshole, two more penetrating and exploring Duranna’s cunt. She found the g spot and rubbed it briskly, forcing Duranna to shriek and arch her back and wrap her sweaty thighs around Alannar’s head, holding her in place. Allanar kept up her assault, enjoying the taste, smell and feel of Duranna’s succulent twat. Her free hand stroked Duranna’s body, running up the blonde’s taut belly to caress and squeeze her tits, tracing her nipples and areola. Her other hand continued working Duranna’s vaginal walls and her tight anus, probing, teasing. Allanar gently ran her teeth over her rival’s pulsating clit, biting the swollen nerve. Duranna convulsed, her body quivering from the top of her head to the tips of her curling toes. Smiling, Allanar delivered the final blow. She placed all four of her fingers at the opening of Duranna’s wet, hot pussy and slid her entire hand up into the woman’s tight, taut vagina. She closed her fist and twisted her wrist, drilling into the blonde.

“OH FUUUUCCCCKKKKK!!” Duranna shrieked, her cunt exploding with hot ejaculate. She came so hard she felt the top of her head had to blow off. Waves of pleasure shook her perfect body and she twisted her hips in ecstasy, threw back her head, and screamed joyously. Allanar pulled her hand out of Duranna with a sucking pop and covered the woman’s cunt with her mouth. She sucked her competitor’s clit, reached up to seize Duranna’s bouncing tits and squeeze the woman’s nipples, twisting them hard. Duranna covered Allanar’s hands with her own as she bucked her way through a multi-orgasmic climax. The cum pumped onto Allanar’s face and into her mouth. She took in as much as she could without swallowing, until her mouth overflowed.

Duranna’s ass collapsed to the sand as her rigid body finally relaxed. She panted and groaned. Allanar slid her way up Duranna’s luscious body, rubbing every inch of flesh with her own, until she was tit to tit and belly to belly with the blonde, their bodies perfectly aligned. Duranna looped her legs through Allanar’s powerful limbs.Through half-closed eyes, Duranna glared at the other woman. She knew what was coming and she wanted it badly. Allanar closed her mouth over Duranna’s mouth and emptied all the cum she was holding. Duranna took it in. The women’s tongues played in their sealed mouths, mixing the cum with spit, sloshing it back and forth, before they both swallowed it back.

Allanar smiled down on Duranna, their lips linked with thick strands of cum. She licked it up. Cum streaked her gorgeous face too and Duranna could not help but lick it off. The women’s tongues played for a while as the blonde came down from her orgasmic climax.

“You lost, fucker,” Allanar gloated. “Just like I knew you would.”

“Fuck you, cunt,” Duranna snarled. “This is just the first round. We’ve got a long way to go.”

Allanar smiled wider. “Yes, we do. I’m going to enjoy making you cum and cum, you little whore. I’m going to break your body and enjoy every second of it.”

Duranna did not reply, but her fury rose in her like a wave. The women pressed nose to nose and glared at each other. They felt their nipples tighten. Duranna arched her back, slapping her solid abdomen harder to Allanar’s matching abs. She gripped the back of the woman’s head. Allanar grasped both sides of Duranna’s head and pulled the blonde’s hair tight. The women’s lower bodies began to undulate, cum-drenched pussy slapping to pussy as the women’s heat rose to a fever. They shoved their mouths together and began wrestling tongue to tongue. Duranna rolled their bodies, taking the top position. As their mutual desire grew, their kiss intensified, becoming deeper, hotter, even more aggressive.

Allanar broke the kiss with a gasp and yanked on Duranna’s hair, pulling the blonde’s face away from her’s. “Enough,” the guardian panted. “We have decided the battle for today. The next round must wait for tomorrow.”

Duranna almost resisted. Her libido was raging, her body’s need to lock up with this bitch and fuck her blind was almost overpowering. Slowly, reluctantly, she brought her passion under control. She knew she needed to show that she had the self-control to obey the rules of their contest. She rolled off of Allanar’s perfect body and got to her feet. Her cunt throbbed with desire, her clit twitched with tension, her nipples were swollen like spears and her massive tits pulsed with arousal.

Allanar rose smoothly to her feet. Duranna could see the other woman was also burning up with sexual fever. The dark-haired beauty took a deep breath, her massive tits heaving, and calmed her lust. Unlike Duranna, she had not had a second multi-orgasmic finish and her body ached with just as much lust as the blonde.

“Tomorrow. Meet me here at the same time, and we will fuck this out then.” She smiled cruelly. “Try not to make it too easy for me, bitch. When I make you cum all over me again, I want to feel like I’ve earned it.”

Duranna said nothing. She glared hatefully as the black-haired woman walked up to the mirror. Duranna could not help but admire the woman’s spectacular, perfect ass. She imagined sinking her teeth into that ass and licking it all the way up the delicious cheeks and down into the crack. She trembled with lust.

Allanar looked back and gave her a cocky grin. She waved and disappeared into the gateway’s obsidian depths.

Duranna stood in the sand, quietly fuming, for some time. She forced down the incredible sexual desire burning through her body. After a while, when she was in control, she padded over to the trough of water. She took a long, cold drink and then washed herself down in the flowing water. After a moment, she climbed into the trough, completely immersed herself, and enjoyed the cooling soak. When she emerged, she brushed herself down, but she did not have a towel. She walked to where she had discarded her clothing. She pulled her thong up her thick legs and slipped on the crop top. Both items of clothing were soon damp but she did not mind.

Duranna left the chamber housing the gateway and made her way up into the forest. She had been fuckfighting Allanar for nearly two hours, so it was mid-afternoon and hot. Her body ached for more. She was infuriated by the rules of their contest. She was certain that if they just fucked each other to exhaustion, she could outlast and outfuck her enemy. But a part of her appreciated the challenge. This battle was not just about who could grind down the other. It was about self-control and sexual skill. Duranna was sure she could win. She had to win. She was not going to let five years of struggle go to waste.

Flush with determination, she followed the brook back to Elora and began preparing for the next day’s battle.

To be continued:
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Johannesdk View Post
    Hi JB

thanks a lot for a a wonderful story, or rather: the beginning of a wonderful story.

It seems that you are at your best when your stories unfolds in a fantasy, mystery and magic world.

I'm happy that you share this with us

Take care
    Johannes
    Hi Johannes! Thanks for your comment. Yes, I think that I find it easier to write stories that take place in fantasy worlds. In part, I think this is because the visual imagery that inspires me is often derived from such settings. For example, Druuna is mostly a science-fiction story. Many of the background elements of this story - the woman living on top of the mesa, flying a lizard bird, exploring a jungle filled with dangerous creatures and ancient ruins - are all from the source material. Most of the erotic components are from my mind. In this case, I've also provided a clue that this story takes place in the same world as the "Kath vs. Kil/Neverwhere" stories. I'm actually not sure that's a good idea and I may tweak that a bit, but I thought the idea of bringing Duranna together with Kath or Kil or both at some point was an intriguing prospect.

Anyway, as I wrote in my response to Obipau, I hope that getting this story off my desk will get the creative juices flowing! I've actually got a lot of stories that have stalled as I struggle with WvM.

Take care,

JB
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Here is Part IV of the story! There is one more part to go. I'll aim to have it up before the end of next week.

JB

Duranna, Part IV

Day Two:

The next day, Duranna entered the glowing blue chamber carefully. She had spent the night calming her mind, recognizing the psychological traps she could easily fall into if she was not careful. She knew that she could end up defeating herself if her confidence in her sexual abilities was too badly shaken.

Duranna stood before the obsidian gate, breathing deeply, readying herself. When she was ready, she reached down and pulled off her top. Her massive tits caught in the fabric as it lifted over her head. Her tits bounced as they released and fell heavily on her chest. She slipped off her thong, kicked it aside. Perfectly nude, her nerves as quiet as she could make them, she reached out and placed her palms on the mirror’s surface. A moment later, Allanar gripped her hands. Duranna stepped back, pulling the black-haired beauty through the gate.

Allanar smiled at Duranna’s naked body, nodding approvingly. “Very good, little girl,” the guardian purred. “Are you ready to get your pussy fucked off again? Why don’t you just submit to my superior body and spare yourself further humiliation?”

Duranna smiled tightly, but she did not respond. She would let her body do her talking for her.

The naked women stepped towards each other. Allanar reached out and gently stroked Duranna’s succulent tits. Duranna reciprocated, using her thumbs to trace Allanar’s areola before gently pressing the rock-hard nipples back into the thick titmeat. Both women filled their hands with the other woman’s tits and began to massage and knead the heavy glands. They pressed closer, their eyes glittering with growing erotic excitement, their hearts pounding, their breathing heavier. Allanar looped her arms around Duranna’s neck; Duranna wrapped her arms around Allanar’s narrow waist. The women’s throbbing tits crushed, nipple spearing nipple. A surge of pleasure flowed through their luscious bodies as their tits mated and strained, taut flesh to flesh.
    The women gasped in concert and smiled at each other, their faces pushing nose to nose, their breath mixing. Their tongues played, teasing and taunting, then slipped into the other’s mouth. Gently at first, then with increasing force, Duranna and Allanar kissed, their mouths sealed, their tongues twisting and pushing, filling their aroused bodies with swirling heat. Both women pressed her hand to the back of the other’s head and pushed them more deeply into the kiss. Their voluptuous bodies pressed together, from tongues to bellies, thighs to toes, smooth skin sliding on smooth skin. Slowly, they began to spin around, their bare feet churning up the sand, as each sought to control and overwhelm the other with her passion. Spit overflowed and dripped down their chins onto their crushed chests, into their cleavage, but the kiss continued. The women moaned with pleasure as their tongues struggled, as their bodies surged and flexed against each other.

Finally, they broke the kiss. Panting, nose to nose, eyes locked in raging heat, Allanar and Duranna smiled. Thick strands of spit linked their red lips. They licked them up, their hot tongues caressing, and licked the other’s beautiful face. Allanar placed her hands on Duranna’s shoulders and pushed her back. Duranna released the other woman, waiting to see what she would do. Allanar took a few steps back. Still smiling, she dropped to her knees, her taut ass resting on her heels, her hands on her thighs. Her massive tits jiggled enthusiastically. Duranna instantly mirrored the other woman, kneeling before her, only a few inches from touching knee to knee.

The women’s eyes remained locked. They both knew where this was going. They smiled at each other in fevered anticipation. Duranna made the next move. She leaned back, stretching her torso, and placed her hands behind her body. She sat on her ass and slowly, carefully, spread her luscious thighs wide. Allanar’s eyes glowed with lust as she stared down into Duranna’s dripping cunt. The blonde’s swollen clit twitched, thrumming with tension. Allanar could barely resist leaning forward and burying her face between Duranna’s legs. She licked her lips as she remembered the delicious taste of the woman’s juiced up twat from just the day before.

Allanar imitated Duranna’s action. She leaned back, braced her body, sat on her ass and spread her legs, presenting her hungry cunt to her rival.

For several minutes, the sexual rivals sat staring at each other’s pussies, admiring the other’s voluptuous body, letting the tension and lust grow between them like a slowly building fire, until their desire was raging out of control. They could not wait a moment longer. Their bodies on fire, Duranna and Allanar followed an unspoken signal. At the same time, they pushed their bodies across the sand, their hungry cunts thrust out, eager to mate and fuck, desperate for the joining of their genitals that would bring them such exquisite pleasure. They slipped their right legs over their lefts and came together. They paused just a moment before their drenched pussy lips kissed, both enjoying the heat pouring out of the other woman’s cunt. Their pulsing clits reached for the other, swollen, burning and aching with need.

Duranna and Allanar shared fevered grins. Then they closed the final distance. Their thick-lipped cunts slammed together with a wet, meaty slap. Swollen clits met head to head and sizzled with electricity, before sliding and fusing side to side. Wet labia met and merged. As the women thrust hard with their powerful hips and asses, their naked cunts spread and opened under the pressure, hissing as the slick, wet flesh sealed and sucked. The women threw back their heads and screamed out in pure joy, the pleasure roaring through their perfect bodies, filling every muscle, firing every nerve.

Locked tight, sealed together in ecstasy, Allanar and Duranna began grinding, rubbing and rubbing their throbbing pudenda, clit fused to clit, meaty cunts melted into one. The erotic pleasure ran through their bucking, writhing bodies in endless waves. Soon, their inner thighs were drenched with womanly lubricants. Their jerking bodies broke out in hot sweats and began to glisten, then drip, as the battle raged on. The women watched each other through half-closed eyes, their gazes locked to the mesmerizing sight of the other woman’s massive, firm tits constantly bouncing and jolting in reply to every shared thrust. Their grunts, gasps and cries of pleasure harmonized, forming a chorus to their delicious fucking.

Leaning back, their bodies braced, their tits bouncing, their hips thrusting relentlessly, Duranna and Allanar fucked ecstatically, relishing their shared pleasure. Neither wanted it to end, but both knew that victory required a conclusion. The need to outlast the other soon became a delicious torture. Their bodies trembled with erotic tension, the sweat poured from their driving bodies until they seemed to be coated in oil, their screams and cries of erotic joy became more and more desperate. Still, they hung on, both women somehow finding the will to force their orgasms down, to keep grinding and grinding, rubbing and thrusting, fucking and fucking higher and higher up the pleasure curve.

The raw pleasure filled her body beyond its endurance until Duranna felt every muscle stretched as tight as a bow with sexual tension. Still, she forced herself to take it, forced her body to somehow keep piling up more and more erotic energy, as it built to a devastating explosion. She could see and feel Allanar was in the same place. The black-haired beauty’s head was rolled back, her eyes closed, her mouth open as she moaned in erotic bliss. Sweat flowed down her body. Her glistening tits quivered as her hips rolled. Her abdominals flexed and rippled as she used all her power to wrestle with Duranna, cunt to cunt.

As Duranna watched, Allanar’s head snapped down and she stared at the blonde through half-closed eyes. She leaned forward, reached out with one hand, and gripped Duranna’s bare, sweaty shoulder. Her hand slid down to cup Duranna’s perfect left tit. Duranna immediately gripped Allanar’s tit and both women squeezed gently. Allanar released Duranna’s breast, placed her arms behind her, and began pushing her body up. Duranna immediately did the same. She knew what Allanar wanted and she wanted it too.

The women cried out in joy as their swollen tits squashed. Their pulsing nipples found each other and fused. The course of pleasure was unbearable and the women wanted more. They pushed their sweaty faces close, they wrapped their arms around each other and squeezed, crushing their throbbing tits. The women whimpered, both knowing they could not last much longer. Their mouths snapped together, they stroked tongue on tongue, trying to force the last bit of stimulation that would push the other over the edge. As their legs spread wider to allow their bodies closer, Duranna suddenly surged forward before her enemy could do so. Pushing hard with all of her body, she managed to slowly force Allanar over onto her back. The brunette struggled, but the lust infusing her body soon took control. She spread her legs wide. She arched her back, offering her soaked cunt to Duranna in challenge. She gripped Duranna’s taut, pumping ass and eagerly resumed their clit to clit fucking.

Bodies undulating in rhythm, Duranna and Allanar pumped into each other ferociously, riding each other, fucking to an exquisite climax. Their legs twined and strained, their perfect bodies crushed tight, their arms squeezed as hard as they could. The women broke their furious kiss and rested cheek to cheek, whimpering and gasping as they fucked to the end. Allanar shrieked, then bucked hard, arching her back, lifting Duranna, as her hips jerked upwards. Allanar came hard, her pussy exploding with cum, her body writhing and twisting in ecstasy as she ejaculated into Duranna, her cum coating their inner thighs and bellies.

Duranna held on for maybe five more seconds, then let herself go. She screamed out in blissful agony as she ejaculated powerfully into and onto Allanar, again and again and again. The women rubbed and ground their clits relentlessly, fucking orgasm after orgasm out of each other. Their voluptuous bodies twined and locked, then shuddered and trembled as their muscles strained, holding each other in a mutual stalemate as they shared a multi-orgasmic finish.

For some time, the women lay tangled together, holding each other tight, sharing their sweat, soaked in each other’s cum. Finally, Duranna rolled off of Allanar and rested beside her, their shoulders touching, their heavy tits rolling into each other, side by side.

“I won,” Duranna grunted.

“Yes,” Allanar conceded, her voice betraying nothing.

“Your cunt is not undefeated anymore,” Duranna whispered.

Allanar said nothing for a moment. “I appreciate a good challenge,” she finally replied, “and you are a challenge. You are a good fuck. Your body is beautiful. But you will break, in the end.”

Duranna rolled onto her knees. Allanar immediately did the same. The women glared at each other. Their eyes flashed. Duranna and Allanar felt their libidos growing, they felt the overpowering lust for each other that they had barely begun to scratch. They desperately wanted to resume their fuckfight. Their bodies screamed for it. But they could not.

Allanar leaned forward. Duranna leaned to meet her. They kissed, gently at first, then harder, more savagely. They got up on their knees and their massive tits pressed tight. The kiss deepened, the women grabbing each other’s hair, pushing their heads more into the kiss. The raging hunger in their sexes became ravenous beasts and, for a moment, their passion almost took control.
    Gasping, Duranna pulled savagely on Allanar’s hair, pulling back the woman’s head, breaking the kiss. She pushed the brunette hard and Allanar fell back on the sand on her back. Duranna dropped back to her knees, gasping, struggling to control her raging sex. Allanar wriggled in the sand, groaning as she brought her body under control.

After a while, the women got to their feet. They glared at each other, their hungry eyes washed over the other woman’s luscious body, but they did not approach.

“Be back here tomorrow, fucker,” Allanar hissed. “We will see who outfucks who then.”

Duranna nodded, her eyes blazing. She was not angry. She was filled with lust. Once again, the incredible pleasure she and the guardian had given to each other only increased their need for more. She was beginning to understand that the terms of this sexual battle were a kind of torture.

Allanar walked to the mirror. With one last fiery glare at Duranna, she stepped into the obsidian pool and vanished.

Duranna dropped to her knees and struggled to control her body. She got to her feet, walked to the trough, drank deeply. She washed herself off, cleaning off some of the sweat and cum caking her lush form, cooling the raging heat in her loins. She pulled on her brief clothing and began the trek back to Elora. As she walked, she smiled. She had finally defeated her enemy in a sex contest. After two ties and one defeat, she had proven she could make the other woman cum first. She just had to do it two more times and she would win. She could hardly wait until the next day.

Day Three:

The naked women dropped to their knees. Each had an arm looped around the other’s neck, holding them in place as they kissed savagely. Their massive tits were mashed together tightly. Both women’s remaining hands were between the other’s legs, working ravenous, burning cunts vigorously. Their fingers pumped furiously, the sound of wet cunt filling the room. They flicked clits and teased g spots and anuses, doing all they could to drive the other woman insane with pleasure. Duranna and Allanar broke the kiss and rested their chins on the other’s shoulder, their groans, gasps and cries of joy fed directly into the other woman’s ear. They bit each other on the neck. Their finger fucking slowed down, became more gentle and careful and more strategic. They teased clits, then rubbed, then stroked. They worked and plumbed vaginal walls. They probed tight assholes and caressed slick inner thighs.

Duranna panted as she felt the unbearable stimulation radiating up from her burning pudenda, Allanar’s expert fingers drawing exquisite pleasure from her nether regions. Duranna retaliated, employing all the skills she had learned over years and years of sexual exploration and experimentation with many, many men and women. They had not even started fisting yet, but the women succeeded in pushing each other to the edge with just their nimble fingers. Duranna pulled Allanar even closer, mashing their chests, and groaned tortuously. Allanar smiled, confident that she was winning the race with Duranna. Suddenly, Duranna dug her toes into the ground, surged forward with her legs, and succeeded in overbalancing the other fuckfighter.

“No!!” Allanar screamed, astounded to be pushed over onto her back a second time. But this time was different. Duranna did not follow her down. Instead, the blonde grabbed Allanar’s right leg, and lifted it to her shoulder. She swung her right leg over Allanar’s hip and grasped the captive leg tightly to her chest, holding it between her massive tits. Allanar’s wet, succulent cunt was completely open and waiting, her swollen clit beckoned like a finger. With a groaning cry, Duranna drove her aching pussy deep, deep and hard into Allanar’s beautiful twat. Their fuckmeat sucked and sealed, their engorged clits rubbed directly on each other, and an explosion of pure ecstasy radiated through both women’s bucking, straining bodies.

“Oh, fuck, fuck, FUUUCCCKKKK!!” Allanar shrieked, almost overwhelmed by the sudden intense pleasure.

“Yes, yes, Omigod, YEEESSSSS!!” Duranna screamed. All night, she had lain in bed, her over-sexed body frustrated, dreaming of this moment, dreaming of pushing her rock-hard clit deep into the warm, wet, tight folds of Allanar’s dripping cunt and grinding it, rubbing it relentlessly against Allanar’s equally hard, strong clit. Now that she was doing it in reality, her heart soared with delight, her body trembled in the pure ecstasy of the moment. She wanted it to go on and on. Duranna powered her clit into Allanar’s twat, grinding and grinding, thrusting with her powerful ass until her glutes ached with the effort. Allanar bucked up to meet her thrusts, keeping their clits glued together, wanting the pleasure as much as the woman riding her.

Allanar reached up and seized Duranna’s bouncing tits and began to massage the thick masses. Duranna filled her hands with Allanar’s boobs and squeezed back. The women’s hips rolled in tandem, their lush bodies undulated in rhythm. Even so, Allanar was in the inferior position. It took a long time, but she finally arched her back in ecstasy and shrieked out in bliss, bucking her hips, her belly rippling as she pumped shot after shot of hot cum into Duranna’s eager, ravenous cunt. Duranna threw back her head and moaned in joy as she gratefully accepted the involuntary tribute, taking as much of Allanar’s ejaculate into her body as she could, wanting it all.

Only moments later, Duranna screamed as she came, driving with her hips as she pumped her ejaculate into Allanar. Bucking and grinding, the women exchanged cum, screaming and moaning as they rode each other relentlessly, mercilessly, fucking to the end. Duranna pushed Allanar’s leg all the way back to her body and buried her face in the brunette’s massive tits. Duranna licked and sucked the heavy glands, biting the nipples until Allanar cried out in even greater ecstasy. Finally, Duranna released Allanar’s leg and collapsed full on the other woman, breasts squashing breasts, belly to belly. Allanar’s arms wrapped around Duranna and the women rested, face to face, panting hot breath into the other.

“You bitch,” Allanar groaned.

“You fucking cunt,” Duranna whispered back.

The women’s tongues found each other, their mouths locked tight, and they kissed long and hard, their wet, voluptuous bodies writhing and twisting together until they finally had to stop.

Day Four:

Duranna and Allanar rolled back and forth in front of the gateway, their voluptuous, powerful bodies locked up in a raging catball. Their thick, smooth legs were twined like vines, straining against each other, muscle to muscle. They were belly to belly, tit to tit. Their hands pulled hair, slapped taut, round asses, scratched and clawed at perfect backs. Their hips jerked and strained as each woman tried to roll the other to the bottom and take and hold the top position. They exchanged pussy punches, slapping their cunts together mercilessly as they wrestled for dominance.

This relentless physical struggle had been going on for some time. They had begun their daily battle with their usual opening of passionate kissing, rubbing body to body, taunting, driving each other insane with desire. But soon they were both pulling hair, trying to control the other. Both women were determined to win the day’s match. Duranna knew victory guaranteed her passage to Allanar’s world. Allanar refused to be defeated three times in a row; her pride as a woman was at stake.

The women wrangled one another to the ground and were soon tangled together, eager to rub and strain naked bodies against each other. Not surprisingly, they found they were almost equal in strength. So far, no one had been able to overpower the other. Their lush bodies grew sweaty, sliding and slipping against each other more, and proving hard to grip and hold. They rolled again and again. Thrashing, grunting like animals, Allanar finally succeeded in pinning Duranna to the ground. She spread her legs wide enough to keep from being rolled. She locked Duranna in a hand to hand grip and pushed the blonde’s arms down to the sand on either side of her head.

The panting women glared at each other. Duranna bucked and writhed, her heavy tits rolling and mashing tight against Allanar’s massive tits, their bare bellies clapping together as the taut flesh strained. After a moment Duranna gave up. Allanar was too stable to roll easily. Instead, she opened her legs wider and tilted her pelvis up, eager to begin.

“Let’s fuck, you cunt. Clit to clit. Right now. Let’s decide this.”

“Yes, you slut. I’m going to milk that little pussy,” Allanar murmured. Her black hair fell like a curtain over their faces. The women did not kiss, but they let their tongues play as they brought their pussies to bear.

Slick cunt lips slid and caressed slick cunt lips. The women shuddered in exquisite pleasure. Throbbing clits stroked and pushed. An explosion of ecstasy raced through their bodies and they choked their mutual screams by locking their mouths tight. Duranna slipped her sweaty hands free of Allanar’s grip and slid them down the woman’s body to grip and sink her fingers into the perfect, round ass. Allanar slipped her hands under Duranna and gripped the blonde’s buttocks just as tightly. Their hips moved slow and hard, sliding their cunts in and out of each other, rubbing and jousting clit to clit. Slowly, slowly, Duranna and Allanar fucked, letting the pleasure build and build, writhing sinuously, undulating gently but powerfully, forcing wave after wave of erotic sensation into their bodies. Both women were absolutely determined to outlast the other. The rolling, undulating fuck went on and on and on, the two sexfighters torturing each other, using all their skill, all the power of their incredible bodies, to feed each other pleasure, to take all the ecstasy the other woman’s body could give. The broke the kiss but rested cheek to cheek, sometimes nose to nose, panting and moaning, crying out in desperation, as they fucked each other senseless.

More than an hour after their battle started, the women went rigid in each other’s arms. Every muscle tightened, their mouths locked, and they screamed and screamed as they ejaculated hard into each other, over and over again, their bodies reaching their unbearable climax at the same moment. Their bodies shuddered and quaked as they fed each other more pleasure than they could bear.

When the orgasms finally stopped, several minutes after they started, Duranna and Allanar lay wrapped together, dripping with sweat, too drained to move. Finally, Allanar pushed herself off of her enemy. She kneeled between Duranna’s wet thighs. Duranna looked up at her through dazed eyes. Allanar ran her index finger along Duranna’s cum-streaked inner thigh and licked off the ejaculate. Grunting, she got to her feet and staggered over to the trough. The only sound in the room was the gentle trickle of the water flowing through the ceramic tubing.

Allanar quenched her thirst. Then, looking at the cool water, she smiled. She sat on the edge of the trough and lowered herself into the liquid. The trough was roughly the width and depth of a bathtub, so she fit easily. She immersed her body in the water, enjoying the refreshing sensation.

Duranna approached the trough. She drank from its refreshing water, then swung her leg over the edge of the pipe and lowered herself into the water, facing Allanar. The women sat facing one another, eyes glowing in expectation, only for a moment. Then they slid down, opened their legs, and thrust their crotches together. They grunted in shared delight as they felt their ravenous cunts slap and lock together, the thick meat sucking even harder and tighter in the depths of the water.

“Oh, that feels good,” Duranna whispered. She pressed her heavy tits, nipple to nipple, into Allanar’s equally thick rack. She ran her nose along the black-haired woman’s nose, she licked Allanar’s lips.

Allanar licked back and smiled hungrily. She reached down into the water, slid her hands along Duranna’s wide hips and gripped the woman’s perfect ass.

“Yes,” Allanar whispered in agreement. “It feels very, very good.”

Their clits swelled up inside their kissing cunts and twined and knotted together. The pleasure radiated out in staggering waves and the women groaned in shared agony. Gripping each other’s asses, they rocked their hips. Their mouths locked, their heavy tits mated, their bellies rippled against each other. Duranna and Allanar eagerly fought their second round, enjoying the ecstasy, neither wanting it to stop.

More than an hour later, the explosion of pleasure that had been building inside of Duranna from the moment they had started fucking finally detonated. She threw back her head and shouted out in joy, her body locking on Allanar’s, her hips twisting in climax, as she ejaculated powerfully into her rival’s luscious body. Allanar clung tightly to Duranna, struggling to hold out for ten more seconds, before she came too, her body jerking in ecstasy, her pussy clamped tight on Duranna’s cunt, as they drained each other.

After some time, their bodies stopped shuddering and shaking in mutual ecstasy. The women slowly released each other. Allanar stood unsteadily. Duranna leaned back in the water and let her body float. Allanar looked down at the blonde’s beautiful form, Duranna’s tits bobbing like little islands on the glassy surface, and felt a spike of heat in her loins. She marveled at her own lust. She wondered how long she and Duranna would need to fuck each other before they truly satisfied their bodies’ desire for the other.

Allanar climbed out of the trough. She stretched out her naked body, then walked slowly towards the mirror. She could feel Duranna’s eyes on her swaying hips, her flexing ass. She smiled.

Allanar reached the obsidian mirror. She placed her hand on the surface, felt the familiar gentle sting of the electricity playing on her bare skin. She paused and turned back to Duranna, who had now stood up in the trough and was watching Allanar with hooded eyes.

“Tomorrow. We will finish this.”

“I will be here,” Duranna said, nodding.

Allanar walked through the gate and was gone.

Duranna climbed out of the trough and then sat on the edge of the pipe for a few minutes, allowing her body to dry off a bit more before she put on her clothing. While she waited, she extracted a brush from her wooden carrying tube and began brushing out her long, blonde hair.

She was sorry she had lost the battle in the trough. In the end, the sheer sensuality of the water, the delicious feeling of her cunt tightly gripped and sucked to Allanar’s twat, the indescribable melding of their excruciatingly sensitive clits, sending ecstasy pulsing their bodies with every heartbeat -it had simply overwhelmed her sexual stamina and she had let her control slip. She could not afford to have that happen tomorrow. She had no doubt that Allanar would come to battle with everything she had. Duranna had to be sure to match and surpass her competitor. She could not let her five year quest end with an ignominious defeat in a fuckfight.

Duranna pulled on her sparse clothing and began the trip back to her trusty steed, Elora. She planned the rest of the day in her mind. She would cook, eat, and then spend the night resting and meditating, doing all she could to prepare her body for the erotic ordeal to come.

“I will not lose,” the gorgeous woman swore to herself.

To be continued:
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

JB57's stories while scoring high on the sex part,universe building ,range of plots
    dont have any emotional depth or emotional connectivity

JB's characters hardly have emotional depth. Rivals is a master of emotional connectivity which enhances the sexfight

If you look at Rivals rapture's stories or Kingofdapirates stories or the gift series by Catharsis
    There is a strong connect emotionally cos the emotions of the protagonist is visible in the writing of the 3 authors i meantioned and especially RR

If you look at the gift series ,you automatically root for the protagonist against the villainess and the demon and u get to know about the love of the protagonist's love for her husband

I eagerly wait for rivals rapture to write more cos she strikes a rapport with the reader through her writing ,the buildup , the emotions of the characters ,the sexual rivalry is even enhanced at the emotion

JB's characters from Inge to Conchita to Martina to Sheena HARDLY have any emotional depth
    The sex is brilliant ,the sexual rivalry is masterful but the emotional make up of the characters is minimal those can even be more enhanced with emotional heft

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

I love the way you write, no detail left unmentioned.

I particularly enjoy stories between equally matched, strong women.

The way you build up to a climax (pun intended) is very thorough.

Selfishly I want the match to end in a draw, but narratively it makes sense for one of them to win I suppose.

Junior Hostboard Member sexyvalquiria44's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

a fantastic story! I will look forward to your continuation, thank you very much jb57 for sharing your work with us

(sorry if it is not understood, I do not speak English)

Senior Hostboard Member
    Duranna -by JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Love it!