Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Re: What do you want from your titfighting and sexfighting v

I love a little buildp, just like jmrolen. Some trash talk between kisses. Love long kissing duels and when both rivals end cuddling and kissing (as a truce) or become friends.
    My favorites are Nadege & Amy O, Jewel's Rules (love the kissing duel); Make me (Kissing duel between them is incredible) and a couple more in that way!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

I love a little trash talk at the opening, or right before the tit fight.
    And picking up, as the women go into the sex fighting part.
    Maybe at first, they hate one another. And after a real close sex fight.
    Or a down to the wire woman to woman tit/sex fight.
    they have respect for each others --- skills.

Senior Hostboard Member kamafight's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Julieta76 View Post
    I love a little buildp, just like jmrolen. Some trash talk between kisses. Love long kissing duels and when both rivals end cuddling and kissing (as a truce) or become friends.
    My favorites are Nadege & Amy O, Jewel's Rules (love the kissing duel); Make me (Kissing duel between them is incredible) and a couple more in that way!
    Even I simply adore it when they cuddle up and become friends after a fight. Which video company released Jewel's Rules and Make Me?

Senior Hostboard Member Gradius's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Titfight, Little build up no need for anything excessive. But the most important thing is for it to look legit. Not like the giggly titfights you tend to get today. Make it seem as if the girls're actually going at it.

I think a good example of this would be Rita Noan vs Kara Kara Jakes from Napali. During the foreplay they're all smiles but the titfight starts they're all business. Props for no corny music or dialogue and finally a conclusive end. Makeout session afterwards if need be.

Senior Hostboard Member Julieta76's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kamafight View Post
    Even I simply adore it when they cuddle up and become friends after a fight. Which video company released Jewel's Rules and Make Me?
    Sorry, forgot to mention. JMRolen.

Also forget to add Kimber vs Cassidy and Misty vs Aaliya from DXX

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Julieta76 View Post
    Sorry, forgot to mention. JMRolen.

Also forget to add Kimber vs Cassidy and Misty vs Aaliya from DXX
    Personal problem with JM Rolen is that their fights are too obviously fake so for me it's hard to get into and enjoy. I liked a lot of the Tribgirls videos, though most people found them boring, because at least there you could see a degree of animosity and desire to win between the girls. That and it didn't look like the Tribgirls material was scripted.

Lucille was a personal favourite so I have a few of her videos.

Senior Hostboard Member Julieta76's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gradius View Post
    Personal problem with JM Rolen is that their fights are too obviously fake so for me it's hard to get into and enjoy. I liked a lot of the Tribgirls videos, though most people found them boring, because at least there you could see a degree of animosity and desire to win between the girls. That and it didn't look like the Tribgirls material was scripted.

Lucille was a personal favourite so I have a few of her videos.
    I know what you mean. My favorite Tribgirls fighter is Luna. I have a crush with redheads

And yes... Rolen stuff seems to be scripted. But I like when both started dressed and with some story. Also, almost kissing duels last for minutes and some of their actresses seems to be into that.
    DXX also has some nice videos. Love those with lots of kissing, but they start almost naked in the living room or the bed. That's the thing with Rolen. They have a little dialogue introduction and then the trash talk leading to settle things. Surely it is scripted. But I love it.

Senior Hostboard Member kamafight's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

I find fingerlocks/fingers entwined to be a great signal of true intimacy between the women. Sisterhood of Sin and Doom Maidens does it I guess because they listen to the fans. You kind of know its not entirely natural. But I enjoy and am greatful that its there.

But I recently watched a lesbian video between Deauxma and Sunny Lane. The women interlock fingers at various parts of the video. It was very natural, they seem to be really into each other. Deauxma has a real orgasm. It was something else.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

I don't care much for I'm jmrolen either. I also like my fights to have some realism to them. I remember in the early days of the net where some personal sites where women actually met to have amateur catfights and titfights and they would tape them and put them up for people to watch.

They were a bit silly at times but the effort the girls put in it as amateurs made it worth watching.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Baine View Post
    I don't care much for I'm jmrolen either. I also like my fights to have some realism to them. I remember in the early days of the net where some personal sites where women actually met to have amateur catfights and titfights and they would tape them and put them up for people to watch.

They were a bit silly at times but the effort the girls put in it as amateurs made it worth watching.
    I remember this. It was back when dial-up was a thing and I remember one in particular that used to have oil matches in a small blue pool. This was also back before people put everything behind a paywall. It was quite depressing when she quit, but understandable since it was because she was getting guys contacting her pretending to be women and women who wanted more than to just wrestle (it was a different time and her husband was the ref iirc).

It is quite funny when you think about it how the older catfights used to have scripted beginings with the fights themselves being real (most of the time), whereas now we have sites where the fights are scripted from begining to end.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12