Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: What do you want from your titfighting and sexfighting video

  1. Font Size
    #11
    Senior Hostboard Member Julieta76's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2004
    Location
    Kissfight city
    Posts
    126
    Credits
    0
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

    Re: What do you want from your titfighting and sexfighting v

    I love a little buildp, just like jmrolen. Some trash talk between kisses. Love long kissing duels and when both rivals end cuddling and kissing (as a truce) or become friends.
    My favorites are Nadege & Amy O, Jewel's Rules (love the kissing duel); Make me (Kissing duel between them is incredible) and a couple more in that way!

  2. Font Size
    #12
    Junior Hostboard Member dwcole8's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2019
    Posts
    15
    Credits
    0
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

    Re: What do you want from your titfighting and sexfighting v

    I love a little trash talk at the opening, or right before the tit fight.
    And picking up, as the women go into the sex fighting part.
    Maybe at first, they hate one another. And after a real close sex fight.
    Or a down to the wire woman to woman tit/sex fight.
    they have respect for each others --- skills.

  3. Font Size
    #13
    Senior Hostboard Member kamafight's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 4th, 2011
    Location
    It is not very pretty
    Posts
    358
    Credits
    0
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

    Re: What do you want from your titfighting and sexfighting v

    Quote Originally Posted by Julieta76 View Post
    I love a little buildp, just like jmrolen. Some trash talk between kisses. Love long kissing duels and when both rivals end cuddling and kissing (as a truce) or become friends.
    My favorites are Nadege & Amy O, Jewel's Rules (love the kissing duel); Make me (Kissing duel between them is incredible) and a couple more in that way!
    Even I simply adore it when they cuddle up and become friends after a fight. Which video company released Jewel's Rules and Make Me?

  4. Font Size
    #14
    Senior Hostboard Member Gradius's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 19th, 2003
    Posts
    154
    Credits
    0
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

    Re: What do you want from your titfighting and sexfighting v

    Titfight, Little build up no need for anything excessive. But the most important thing is for it to look legit. Not like the giggly titfights you tend to get today. Make it seem as if the girls're actually going at it.

    I think a good example of this would be Rita Noan vs Kara Kara Jakes from Napali. During the foreplay they're all smiles but the titfight starts they're all business. Props for no corny music or dialogue and finally a conclusive end. Makeout session afterwards if need be.

  5. Font Size
    #15
    Senior Hostboard Member Julieta76's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2004
    Location
    Kissfight city
    Posts
    126
    Credits
    0
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

    Re: What do you want from your titfighting and sexfighting v

    Quote Originally Posted by kamafight View Post
    Even I simply adore it when they cuddle up and become friends after a fight. Which video company released Jewel's Rules and Make Me?
    Sorry, forgot to mention. JMRolen.

    Also forget to add Kimber vs Cassidy and Misty vs Aaliya from DXX

  6. Font Size
    #16
    Senior Hostboard Member Gradius's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 19th, 2003
    Posts
    154
    Credits
    0
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

    Re: What do you want from your titfighting and sexfighting v

    Quote Originally Posted by Julieta76 View Post
    Sorry, forgot to mention. JMRolen.

    Also forget to add Kimber vs Cassidy and Misty vs Aaliya from DXX
    Personal problem with JM Rolen is that their fights are too obviously fake so for me it's hard to get into and enjoy. I liked a lot of the Tribgirls videos, though most people found them boring, because at least there you could see a degree of animosity and desire to win between the girls. That and it didn't look like the Tribgirls material was scripted.

    Lucille was a personal favourite so I have a few of her videos.

  7. Font Size
    #17
    Senior Hostboard Member Julieta76's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2004
    Location
    Kissfight city
    Posts
    126
    Credits
    0
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

    Re: What do you want from your titfighting and sexfighting v

    Quote Originally Posted by Gradius View Post
    Personal problem with JM Rolen is that their fights are too obviously fake so for me it's hard to get into and enjoy. I liked a lot of the Tribgirls videos, though most people found them boring, because at least there you could see a degree of animosity and desire to win between the girls. That and it didn't look like the Tribgirls material was scripted.

    Lucille was a personal favourite so I have a few of her videos.
    I know what you mean. My favorite Tribgirls fighter is Luna. I have a crush with redheads

    And yes... Rolen stuff seems to be scripted. But I like when both started dressed and with some story. Also, almost kissing duels last for minutes and some of their actresses seems to be into that.
    DXX also has some nice videos. Love those with lots of kissing, but they start almost naked in the living room or the bed. That's the thing with Rolen. They have a little dialogue introduction and then the trash talk leading to settle things. Surely it is scripted. But I love it.

  8. Font Size
    #18
    Senior Hostboard Member kamafight's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 4th, 2011
    Location
    It is not very pretty
    Posts
    358
    Credits
    0
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

    Re: What do you want from your titfighting and sexfighting v

    I find fingerlocks/fingers entwined to be a great signal of true intimacy between the women. Sisterhood of Sin and Doom Maidens does it I guess because they listen to the fans. You kind of know its not entirely natural. But I enjoy and am greatful that its there.

    But I recently watched a lesbian video between Deauxma and Sunny Lane. The women interlock fingers at various parts of the video. It was very natural, they seem to be really into each other. Deauxma has a real orgasm. It was something else.

  9. Font Size
    #19
    Junior Hostboard Member Baine's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 26th, 2021
    Posts
    7
    Credits
    0
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

    Re: What do you want from your titfighting and sexfighting v

    I don't care much for I'm jmrolen either. I also like my fights to have some realism to them. I remember in the early days of the net where some personal sites where women actually met to have amateur catfights and titfights and they would tape them and put them up for people to watch.

    They were a bit silly at times but the effort the girls put in it as amateurs made it worth watching.

  10. Font Size
    #20
    Senior Hostboard Member Gradius's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 19th, 2003
    Posts
    154
    Credits
    0
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

    Re: What do you want from your titfighting and sexfighting v

    Quote Originally Posted by Baine View Post
    I don't care much for I'm jmrolen either. I also like my fights to have some realism to them. I remember in the early days of the net where some personal sites where women actually met to have amateur catfights and titfights and they would tape them and put them up for people to watch.

    They were a bit silly at times but the effort the girls put in it as amateurs made it worth watching.
    I remember this. It was back when dial-up was a thing and I remember one in particular that used to have oil matches in a small blue pool. This was also back before people put everything behind a paywall. It was quite depressing when she quit, but understandable since it was because she was getting guys contacting her pretending to be women and women who wanted more than to just wrestle (it was a different time and her husband was the ref iirc).

    It is quite funny when you think about it how the older catfights used to have scripted beginings with the fights themselves being real (most of the time), whereas now we have sites where the fights are scripted from begining to end.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.