Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Re: A Social Experience

HI King!

A great final chapter to the story. Yes, I am disappointed that Maggie did not "win" but I am happy that she did not really lose either. And I'm especially happy at the prospect of her continuing her all-out battles with Silvia. I hope that you give us more of this in the future and that Maggie does, finally, get her revenge! As I've written to you before, I appreciate that, with you, we often have to get through more than one story before we get a truly satisfying outcome, but I trust your instincts as a writer - they have never gone wrong yet!

As I mentioned to you in a PM, I am really looking forward to a continuation of "A Cold Chill" and I hope that is high on your list of priorities. After that, "A Perfect Ingredient" is crying out for a conclusion!

Take care, thanks for all of your hard work,

JB
    JB57

Hostboard Member AegonHentaryen's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Re: A Social Experience Part 5

Quote Originally Posted by kingofdapirates1 View Post
    Part 5
    Maggie tilted her head with a sly look, “Interesting…so you would rather it be Amber than me in here?”

“Maybe, but now I’m not so sure.” Silvia responded with her own little cocky look, “Does that bother you?”

“Not at all, I would rather be fucking her too, but you at least are a bit of a challenge.” Maggie replied simply and they shared a look that was a mix of annoyance and desire from their words.

I hope Silvia sent this part to Amber too!
    Really nice story, eiger to read what's coming!
    Thank you for the great work.

Junior Hostboard Member Maritalkombat's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

King,

Awesome finish to this chapter of your epic sexfighing universe you're building. We're having a great time reading all your content. Isabelle and Marissa is slowly creeping to the forefront of what we'd like to see next. But as I've said before, I've been dying to see the rest of Home Invader. And we enjoy anything Halloween related. In the end there's no right or wrong way to do it. Your judgement and creativity hasn't let us down! Congratulations on this installment and best wishes on your ongoing projects!!! As always, thanks for the great content.

Junior Hostboard Member UltimateZeroStar's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

King

That was an interesting way to end things. Now I have more questions about the Amber stuff.

I figured the outcome with Silvia and Maggie would be that way, especially after her backstory. I never expected the location to change again. Silvia and Maggie are so evenly matched that it always keeps you on the edge of your seat.

Thanks again for another great story. Looking forward to whatever you do next!

Senior Hostboard Member Rivals_Rapture's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123