0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

How Women Hug Chapter 3

HOW WOMEN HUG, CHAPTER 3

Dear Hostboard friends:

Short, sweet and to the point, here is the resolution to this tale. Whether or not it’s logical is for you to decide. There’s a few chuckles, but mostly it’s that woman to woman duel we all come here for. I hope you will enjoy it.

NOTE: In order to not take up too much space on page one, my future stories will all have their subsequent chapters added to the original post, as soon as I can figure out how to do that. I will no longer post each chapter individually, as I have unwittingly done up until now.

JASMINE AND ANITA, THE DENOUEMENT
    by a.penman

Anita Benson stood face to face with her flatmate, Jasmine Reyes. The two busty roommates stood naked, immersed in the long suppressed desires that had been stirred by a frolicking tit tussle for the benefit of David Coleman. A lengthy session of breast bashing and crushing was all it took to get them so overheated that it was necessary to send him on his way so that they could follow this evening’s playfulness to its logical conclusion. It was now quite clear that they had both fantasized about sex with each other since the day that Jasmine moved into Anita’s flat. Now, here they stood, eye to eye and nipple to nipple.

After a quick, shared shower to remove all oily residue from their bodies, they toweled each other off. The ritual only served to add sparks to the embers. Next, came a traditional post shower application of lotion for the sole purpose of moistening and softening their skin. This was good. It made sense as the two women would soon be in an epidermal engagement…soft skin would soon be engaged with soft skin.

Anita watched as Jasmine took the time to work in a light coating of her best lotion to the slightly swollen lips of her pudenda. The few soft strokes required to accomplish this task were all that was needed to bring her sizable clitoris to a state of attention. A fascinated Anita looked on as Jasmine turned her pussy into an edible, fit for licking, sucking and a whole lot more.

“Oh my,” Anita mused, “I never thought of that.”
    “Perhaps you should. A girl should keep her pussy lips soft and silky, don’t you agree?”

Anita nodded, “I agree!”

Then Jasmine passed the expensive, all natural skin lotion to her roommate.

Anita took the lotion, administered a few drops to the middle and index fingers of her right hand, then softly applied it to her plump pussy lips. Jasmine watched, enraptured, her twat tingling as an excess of saliva formed in her mouth.

“To eat or to fuck? That is the question. Whether ’tis nobler in the mind to devour the lushness of such tasty flesh, or to take an opposing position ‘tween the thighs of such wonder and, by opposing them, ejaculate them?”…Shakespeare, Othello.

“That’s Hamlet, not Othello!” Anita corrected.
    “Oops! Sorry, just trying to add a little class to the story.”
    “Well, we are talking about A. Penman here. Adding a touch of class might be a lost cause.”
    “I suppose you’re right, the man’s a charlatan.”

They both chuckled.

Anita smiled, “Shall we adjourn to the bedroom?”
    Jasmine eagerly agreed.

Alongside Anita’s queen sized bed, they stood hand in hand, eyes locked in expressions of newfound desires they had never expected. Anita made the first move, but Jasmine responded almost instantly.

The initial scrape of nipple on nipple was electrifying, just like it was earlier that evening. Only now, they were alone. No play-acting, no pretense, just two roommates discovering each other.

“How is it we’ve never done this before?” Anita wondered out loud.
    “I don’t know…I suppose we were both caught up in conventional thinking.”
    “About what?”
    “About what’s proper between two beautiful women with fantastic breasts.”

Anita nodded her agreement. And then, the fury of repressed longings washed over them like a Tsunami. Six months…six months of clandestine desires that had been sublimated to the back of their minds now exploded in the meeting of two bodies.

They grunted and groaned as they tumbled into bed, each woman scrambling to renew the body connection that had been partly lost in the fall. Their lips locked. Effusive amounts of saliva escaped the corners of their mouths, saturating the pillowcase. Through the heavy breathing and torrid kissing, Anita blurted out a silly question.

“How much foreplay do we need here?”

Jasmine shook her head in disbelief.

“Are you kidding me? We’ve been engaged in foreplay for the last three and a half hours! We need to just go at it and fuck the living shit out of each other! Fuck until we’re exhausted! Fuck until we can’t fuck anymore!”

The blond then rolled the brunette and mounted her.

“Now what?”
    “Oh come on, Anita, you went to college, didn’t you?”
    “Yeah, so what?”
    “In college, every girl ‘experiments’ with lesbian sex. It’s the law.”
    “That was just one time…and we used our fingers…oh, and a dildo.”
    “Crude, but effective, I suppose. But tonight, it’s just going to be two hot naked pussies.”
    “Is that why you bumped your mound into mine?”
    “Exactly!” Jasmine grinned.
    “Wow, that subtle crotch bump sent waves of lust through my entire body.”
    “That was the whole idea, sweetie. We battled with our tits. Now it’s time for our girls to grind.”

Anita took a second to carefully realign her tits fully with Jasmine’s soft beauties. Once again, the two women gasped at the sensual pleasure of this boob on boob tryst. Then she gave her stunning roommate exactly what she wanted as she situated her pussy directly above Jasmine’s twat. Their pelvises began to slowly rock together. They made the adjustments needed to bring their lady lips into a loving caress. Jasmine emitted a sound from her chest she never knew resided in her. Anita’s technique seemed to improve with each stroke.

“We didn’t do this in college. Am I doing it right?”
    “You’re doing just fine, baby girl. Unggh!!!”

Anita noted the ever increasing wetness of Jasmine’s pussy. She figured she was doing nicely. But her mind was completely blown when she felt her girly cock slip past Jasmine’s outer labia to swim in her abundant juices. But as if that wasn’t enough, Jasmine shifted a millimeter to the left and established a full on clit to clit assignation.

“Oh my gawd!!!” Anita wailed.

Jasmine bucked beneath her. Anita thrust downward, her clit pressing hard to Jasmine’s.

“Fuuuccckkk!!!” screamed Jasmine.

Then came the explosions of cum that had been slowly simmering deep in their loins for the last three hours. The two women oozed and gushed ejaculate into each other. One last thrust of hips, keeping their slotted cunts together, and Anita collapsed. Jasmine held her tightly, kissing her neck and sucking her earlobes.

“That was incredible!” said a physically spent Anita.

Then, without breaking their body connection, Jasmine rolled Anita onto her back, looked her squarely and sincerely in the eyes, then asked the question of the night.

“Wanna scissor fuck?”

Anita thought about it, ran the anatomical logistics through her head, got a clear mental image and then gasped loudly, becoming visibly turned on at the idea.

“I’ll take that as a yes.” Jasmine teased.

She smiled, disentangled herself. Moving her body artfully, she arranged her sexy legs with Anita’s in the classic position for such and encounter.

Anita raised herself to her elbows in order to look down at her fate. This was the first good look she got at Jasmine’s sweet meat and it made her shiver. They looked longingly into each other’s eyes, then back at each other’s trickling twats. Anita then returned William Shakespeare to the discourse.

“To fuck, or not to fuck? That is the question.”

Jasmine responded with a forward thrust that shook Anita to her foundation.

“To fuck! Oh my god…TO FUCK!” The blonde cried out as the brunette meticulously folded their lush labia into a squirming mass of locked woman flesh.

“Oh fuck, Jaz, where did you learn how to do this?”
    “You dummy, this is how my college lesbian lover did it to me…how we did it to each other. We liked it so much, we ended up doing it a couple of times a week. But it’s been a while since I’ve done this.”
    “Just this way? No dildos? Ever?”
    “Dildos? We didn’t need no stinking dildos! We had our hard, horny clits and we loved to stick them into each other…we loved to grind them and fence with them.”

“You sexy slut!” said an impressed Anita.
    “This sexy slut is going to fuck that pussy of yours real good.”

Thrilled by the potential of what was to come, Anita instinctively grabbed Jasmine’s leg and forced their cunts even tighter.

“Attagirl, give it to me!” came Jasmine’s throaty response.
    “Give it back, woman.”
    “Oh, I’m gonna give it back. Imma fuck your pussy ’til you squeal with delight. Imma fuck your pussy ’til the dawn’s early light.”
    “Well then, God bless the USA!”

With a firm grip on each other’s right leg, the ladies instinctively began to rotate their pelvises in opposing, tight left to right circles. This not only created a goose bump raising friction between the thick outer lips, it also had the added benefit of opening them up to each other. Soon they could feel a sinfully delicious contact of their inner-most, more sensitive flesh. Both women now anticipated what was next. Anita was the first to engage. She kept her rotation tight and slowly dragged her clitoris across the length of Jasmine’s shaft. Jasmine’s entire body convulsed then relaxed. Now it was her turn. Her clit found its throbbing sister shaft and stroked it, length to length. Anita couldn’t hold back an agonized yowl. What followed next was the natural progression of a pussy to pussy skirmish. Despite being buried deep in female secretions, the women somehow managed to maintain an excruciating, mind-expanding contact between the two sex horns. Stroke after delectable stroke seemed to levitate them to another level, an etherial plane where the rest of their bodies became spiritual essence and the only physical sensation was the deep labia lock between their thighs. It was…transcendence.

There was no way of knowing how many times each of them had climaxed. Mostly they convulsed in orgasms that were mutual, but each of them had gone off a number of times individually. There had been so much ejaculate that escaped the thick lipped connection, a large wet spot had formed on the bed sheet. This didn’t matter to either of them, as long as their pussies continued to fuck.

Around three forty-five AM the two energy depleted lovers drifted off to sleep with their thighs still locked.

At work the next day, Dave Coleman noted a dead-tired Anita Benson and a fatigued Jasmine Reyes. He smiled to himself, knowingly.

THE END, SERIOUSLY

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Re: How Women Hug Chapter 3

HI AP! A wonderful conclusion to a great story. I can just imagine Anita and Jasmine continuing to explore this new phase in their development as roommates! I love how your stories are generally about two women who are not antagonistic to each other but who simply love having sex. There may be competition but there is not animosity. You are the one writer who can make that kind of situation work really well.

Re: how to post stories in one continuous thread: there are two ways. One is to just hit reply and post each part of your story as you would a regular message. That's what I've been doing. The drawback is that the different parts of the story are scattered throughout the thread but that is not really much of a problem.

The second way is to just edit your original post and keep adding to it. This would be an ideal solution except for one major drawback: any time you alter an original post, the board now **** out the "obscene" words. You could just repost the entirety of your story, including each new part every time, to avoid this happening. The problem I have with that is that the way I post doesn't leave paragraph breaks in, so I need to go and put them in every time. It's really time-consuming and not worth it.

Hope that helps.

JB
    JB57

Junior Hostboard Member Thotless's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Chapter 1: A+
    Chapter 2: A
    Chapter 3: F

That was just a sex scene. No fighting of any kind. Still left things completely unresolved and makes part 2 seem like less of a titfight and more of a prop to get to a sex scene. You might as well give them participation trophies like little kids who can't play soccer. I should have taken the denouement in the title more seriously, but the setup made it feel like a sexfight was coming on instead of just two women making out.

There are a million good lesbian sex stories, but very few good titfight or sexfight stories, and this had the potential to be a good titfight and/or sexfight story.

Even so, can't wait for the next one because your stories are usually great.

HB Forum Owner
    How Women Hug Chapter 3

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Thotless View Post
    Chapter 1: A+
    Chapter 2: A
    Chapter 3: F

That was just a sex scene. No fighting of any kind. Still left things completely unresolved and makes part 2 seem like less of a titfight and more of a prop to get to a sex scene. You might as well give them participation trophies like little kids who can't play soccer. I should have taken the denouement in the title more seriously, but the setup made it feel like a sexfight was coming on instead of just two women making out.

There are a million good lesbian sex stories, but very few good titfight or sexfight stories, and this had the potential to be a good titfight and/or sexfight story.

Even so, can't wait for the next one because your stories are usually great.
    Dear Thotless,

For as long as I’ve been posting and reading stories on this board, the idea of what constitutes a “fight” or a “sexfight” has always been labile, open to individual taste or interpretation.

So, where do I begin?

First, I thought I made it pretty obvious through most of chapter 2, especially toward the end, where Chapter 3 was headed. I even wrote how the process of the tit-fight was causing them to become more and more enamored with each other. In the very last part I wrote of their growing sexual desire.

Second, unless there's a specific reason for a fight scene, almost all of my stories are comparatively soft.

Third, there are dozens of great writers on this board who put the “fight” in sex fight better than I, who utilize elements such as anger, animosity, jealousy, rivalry, hatred etc in their stories way WAY better than I do.

My stories are always about the one feature of this fetish that attracts me the most; two hot, naked females lustfully going at it. I may throw in some occasional animosity, but for me its about the sex.

There you have it. I'm sorry I let you down.

By the way, thanks for taking the time to grade my story. You should consider using the A to F grade system with all the writers. I’m sure they’ll appreciate it as much as I did.

AP

Senior Hostboard Member kamafight's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

HAHAHAHAHAHHAA! this was good fun. funniest sexfight story ever. damn sexy too. SHAKESPEARE scholars might want to read and analyze this. You are a master of writing dialog. Also love the self-deprecatory humour, apenman. good job again!

Junior Hostboard Member Desibrownfella's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Interesting.

A call for a) Diversity b) emotional depth in stories is being called retarded.
    Interesting.