Sometime ago, I uploaded a thread sharing my ideas for sexfight stories, giving anyone who comes across it permission to use it as a framework for their own stories since I’m not very confident in my writing prowess myself. One of the ideas was a world where countries settle their disputes through sexfights, picking their best women and pitting them against each other. I also gave some examples. Here, I want to expand on that idea a bit more.

I would use both past and present geopolitics as a baseline and pit actual countries with animosity towards one another against each other. I would also have a neutral country that is allied with both disputing nations as the referee. The referee, however is not just there to enforce the rules. She would also have non-competitive sex with the winning country’s girl as a reward in addition to whatever terms the countries establish. The sexfight would be held at a secret, underwater facility funded by the UN. It will be matted and have plenty of room. The girls will come out wearing bikinis with their country’s flags on them and take them off in a striptease. Both would be coated in oil and sexfight until one girl either taps out or is incapable of continuing.

Some examples I have:

Japan vs South Korea with the US as the ref

The UK vs Ireland with the US as a ref

North Korea vs South Korea with China as the ref

Ukraine vs Russia with Belarus as the ref

China vs India with Russia as the ref

China vs Vietnam with Russia as the ref

Colombia vs Venezuela with Ecuador as the ref

China vs Taiwan with South Korea as the ref

Armenia vs Azerbaijan with Russia or Greece as the ref

If you can’t think of a country that is allies with both for the ref, just use a country that is famous for always being neutral like Switzerland or Spain. Also, there can be friendly sexfights between allied countries either for training, fun or mild disagreements. These may or may not have refs due to the friendly nature of them. Also, feel free to make up your own disputes. Like say, Vietnam splits into North and South again for whatever reason and the US is the ref due to currently being allies with Vietnam as a whole. If you want to do it, go right ahead. You don’t even have to ask permission but it’d be best if someone well versed in history and geopolitics do it. I’d also appreciate being credited for the idea in the story itself but if not, I wouldn’t mind.