Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

New Story: Alice by Kevin

This is not my story, but Kevin's, who has asked me to share it here on his behalf. All feedback is welcome.

Enjoy it!

ALICE, part 1

----------------------------------Kevin-----------------------------------

I can say I am a very lucky man to be married to wonderful woman who not only accepts my fantasy but acts on them. I am writing this series of story to record down every single match my wife has been to. All of these stories are being written from my perspective and I will include my wife's comments at the event that has happened. So let me describe my life and then my wife. I am born and raised in an Asia country where homosexuality is still not accepted but I am man of taste that happens to be sexfight. I do not sexfight men, I enjoy watching and reading about sexfighting. I, myself, have been in very private events of such where I am the witness, audience but my whole life changed to the better when I met my wife. And no, I didn't meet my wife in one of those events.

My wife, Alice, is of a Japanese and Chinese mix with a gifted body being an avid runner and swimmer and Aa 32, she looks as young and beautiful as she was when I met 6 years ago. She has a very firm breasts 34C (Large by Asian standards) and nice waist of 24 and bum of 32. Standing at 6ft 8, I can say she is stands out in the crowd. With the body to die for, the only set back was her mindset, or was it? She was brought up with a traditional mindset that every man and woman is a proper union but let me inform you beforehand. The more strict the bring up, the crazier they are when they unbound. So I met my wife like every normal couple. We met, we dated and we gotten married. It wasn't anything strange. I still goes the event from time to time and I get my fix from internet, videos and reading material. But the whole thing was about to change for the better.

It was one day that my wife "stumbled" upon my collection. I said "stumbled" when I left it in wide view to be seen. Only a blind man would missed it. So there was it, my videos in full plain sight. I walked into her watching them. She said nothing and nothing happened. I was beginning to think that I am in trouble. That night she brought up those videos. So from here I will switch to her point of view.

----------------------------------Alice-----------------------------------

So I am not a stupid woman, my husband has laid those videos out for me to watch is signal from him that this is one of fantasies. He has done that before. When he is not able to articulate his fantasies, thigh high stockings, garter, heels, nurse, schoolgirl and list goes on, he simply put it for me to "discover". Now this time, it was something new, I was not used to the idea of sexfight, let alone lesbian or threesomes. From time to time, we do talk about the possibility of him watching me with another woman or participating in a threesome but those ideas do not interest me. Sexfight seems different, there were some videos of the women violently fucking each other and there were some are like competition.

I asked him if these were something he fantasize about and if he is serious that we try to make that happen. I reminded him that I am not into women but deep down, I am excited with the idea of dominating another woman in front of my husband. What excites me even more is doing it in front of my husband. Now I know that I am not the all-perfect woman who can win every fight but I was at least curious to the idea. I put the whole idea to rest with my husband that I might think about it if he plays nice from now on.

So nothing happened for the rest of year but I am lucky she doesn't divorce me out right for even suggesting the idea of her with another woman. It was all quiet until the end of year where we had our annual holiday and she picked Thailand. That is extremely weird to me. She doesn't like Thailand at all but since it's Thailand and Thailand we went.

The first couple days were fine, the usual shopping and sight seeing but then she suggested a bar and she even hinted that I will be surprised. We went bar hopping until we stopped at this nice bar, it has the low house music and excellent taste in both the beer and the womens. I must admit I am pretty much surprised with the agenda of the evening so far. It turned out nice, and I was about to call it a night but Alice brought a friend. I never knew she had friends in Thailand and that friend turned out to be very beautiful lady by the name Pimmika. Alice introduced us and she just met Pimmika a couple of minutes ago and Pimmika admitting that she has been eyeing us for quite some time since we entered the bar. Pimmika is as tall as Alice but her breasts seems smaller. Drinks were ordered and we three had wonderful chats. I can feel Pimmika is getting close to me but I am trying to keep my distance out of respect for Alice.

That's when Alice did unthinkable. She grabbed my hand and laid it on Pimmika's breast while she pulled Pimmika's face to kiss her. I was so turned on that my jeans felt tight. There I was grabbing another woman's breast while my wife's tongue is drilling down her throat. Alice smiled when she saw my hard-on poking on my jeans. I can see Pimmika is enjoyed the kiss and she returned the favor to Alice by nibbling on her neck. I called for the bill and the women took that as a signal to return back to hotel room. The taxi drive was extremely excrutiating with two women at each side with playing with my jeans.

I must admit I don't know what came over me. I can say it's the beer. I can say it's Pimmika's perfume or my husband's fantasy. But that kiss with Pimmika was soft and different from my husband. I will tell any woman out there who has not kissed a girl, try it. It is intoxicating. I played with Kevin's fantasy in getting threesome and the alcohol is taking effect, giving me courage to move forward. As soon as we reached the hotel room, I saw Pimmika is taking charge, pushing Kevin onto bed while kissing him. It was erotic, it was forbidden. I cannot gather my thoughts. The sight of my husband kissing another woman has a strange effect on me and as I was going to turn away, Pimmika grabbed my hand, pulling me close to her. I was so in my own thoughts, I didn't realized Pimmika is pressing our bodies together.

I can feel my breasts pressing against hers through our skimpy dress. As my nipple hardens, so does hers. How I know? It is poking against mine over our thin dresses. I pressed back, we did a weird erotic dance where we tried to rub our breasts up to down, side by side. This was so erotic, I have not felt anything like this before. We kissed again. Our hands danced all around while our legs entwined as if we are trying to lock them together. I must imagine this is quite a show for my husband. I was in heaven and at the moment, I want nothing else but to continue to stay in this way. I decided to take the initiative and stopped our dance. I proceed to slide her dress off, displaying her beautiful breasts with her nipples as hard as knob. I take one into my mouth and hear Pimmika moan. My husband decided to move behind me and slipped my dress off as I devoured Pimmika's nipple.

She stopped me and proceed to return the favor. It was as if electric shot through my spine. I looked down to see Pimmika's face licking and sucking my nipples. I wondered if they are as hard as hers. I kissed my husband as he came from behind me. Pimmika immediately stopped and move up to kiss him too. We ended in a threeway kiss but suddenly her tongue became aggressive as if she is trying to screw his tongue away from me. I was confused but I kept my cool. All of that was about to change very soon.

I felt the change in the atmosphere. Pimmika seems to take an offense as Alice is kissing me. I tried to lighten the mood by the pressing the women together body to body. I saw the effect it had on them. They squirmed and moaned but they kept their eyes on each other. I held them tight together but soon the women were moving by themselves. They were pushing as if they were trying to crush their breasts as tight as possible. I stepped back and continue to watch the situation. There she was, my wife, Alice in a tight struggle with a total stranger that we just met a few hours ago. It might be a one time thing. I might never see this scene again so I was going to savor as much as possible but little did I know it was only the beginning. I can hear the women whispered something to each other but it was too soft for me.

Out of nowhere, the women started hairpulling and screaming. I was too shocked to react. Alice and Pimmika were pulling each other's hair left to right, screaming obscenities. Pimmika screaming something in Thai and my wife screamed back in Japanese. I knew they didn't understand each other but something about the language of war, I bet they knew what the other was talking about. After a bried struggle, the women stopped, held each other there, trying to catch my breath. My wife slapped Pimmika, it was sudden move. Pimmika slapped back. They traded slaps as much as they are taking it. Neither even flinched at the incoming strike. They took it and return it. I was going to step in, this was too sudden and as much as I am turned on, I am not willing to let Alice gettng slaps. Then Pimmika said something.

"We can fight like this all night. If you want to continue, I will take you on. But I want to challenge your womanhood." Pimmika offered.

"What the fuck you want? You are just a freaking lesbo" Alice shouted back.

"I challenge you to a sexfight, winner gets him, loser watch and if we tie, we share but I will beat you and claim your man" Pimmika placing her hands at her hips as she challenged Alice.

I am telling you. I might have died and gotten to Heaven. This is what I wanted. A sexfight. And now everything is up to Alice.

To be continued...
    MY SEXFIGHT E-BOOKS: Anubisx's Amazon

MY DEVIANTART: Anubisx's DeviantART

MY LAST SEXFIGHT E-BOOK: Resort Showdown

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Re: New Story: Alice by Kevin

Not my bag but was fairly well written. But I have to ask if English is his first language since the conversations seem a bit stilted.

Senior Hostboard Member Anubisx's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

English is not his first language.

Second part:

---------------------------------Alice-----------------------------------

That bitch sure knew how to piss me off. The moment our breasts touched, skin to skin, it felt so hot. My whole body is on fire and my mind is swirling with erotic thoughts. That is when I feel her hard nipples pressed on mine. There was pleasure but also a slight pain, she is pushing her nipples in my aerolas. Kevin pressing us together did nothing to relieve the preassure but I am pretty sure my nipples are doing the same to hers. I leaned forward, taking advantages of my husband's arms pressing together and I can feel the same preassure coming soon. She began to squirm and moving slightly. Our nipples rubbed against each other in the mass of our breasts. I feel as if my nipples are coming alive and seeking to bend, to push back hers. I was closing my eyes but when I opened my eyes, I saw her staring deep into my eyes. We connected and at that moment, we knew only one of us is better. I still remembered the words she whispered to me.

"I don't want to share him" Her voice was soft enough for me to hear it.

"Neither do I, he is mine and I will fight you over his cock" I replied back, with a courage that I never knew I had.

Well we did fight like cats. My hair is pulled and the pain is beyond anything. It was fast and furious, I try to return as much as I was given. My vision became blurred as my head was flung around when Pimmika pulled it left and right. I don't know what I did so I just grabbed her hair and started puliing it at all direction. I imagined we looked like two crazy bitches pulling hair and screaming. I released one of my hold on her hair, slapped her as hard as I could. Seconds later, I was returned with the same force from Pimmika. My face seared hot with the slaps from Pimmika and I slapped back as hard as I could. There was no defence, I don't want to block it and she looked the same. She stumbled back every time I slapped her and I feel as if my face is smashed to the side when she returned the favor.

Pimmika had the audencity to challenge my womanhood for my man. I gave her the right to share his cock with her, the right to his cum as long as we can but this is how she repays me. We kicked off our heels and stripped our panties. I pointed to the bed and we went to our arena for the night. I want her to submit me, no, I want her body to submit to mine. I want her to cum beyond her control and I want to fuck my man in front of her.

Alice and Pimmika kneel on opposite of the bed. I moved closer to them and I made no effort to conceal my excitement for this. Their hands on their hips, glaring at each other. I can see Pimmika's smooth body, her tight breasts, her shaven wet pussy. Alice's body is as beautiful as always, her pussy clearly excited and wet for this. I knew this is what I wanted and it is clear that this is not Pimmika's first rodeo but I fear for Alice. This is her first fight and what will happened if she loses. The women came together at the center of the bed, no hairpulling, no slaps, just pure nipples to nipples contact. I can see their face shuddered with excitement when the nipples touched. Their hand slowly snaked towards the other's pussy, stroking it first. Their face tried to mask the pleasure they are inflicting on the other but it was to no avail. Soon they were moaning with pleasure.

I moved around to see a finger is inside my wife's pussy and the same goes to Pimmika. Their foreheads were resting on each other, glaring as they proceed to finger-fucked the other. Their pussies are making slurping noise as it devoured the finger for their own pleasure. Their bodies seems to betray their intention as they enjoyed and yet hated the other. But they maintained their eye contact. The smell sex filled the room as the pussies leaked all over the bed. Every touch to either women bring a moan from them. I decided to turn the tension to a 11.

"Come on, Alice. You have to beat her, she wants to fuck me" I whispered to her ear while stroking her back and legs.

"Pimmika, do you want to fuck me or do you want Alice to fuck you?" I whispered to Pimmika after moving to her side while grabbing her ass.

The beautiful women fucking each other but each held their orgasm back for they knew they only need one from the other to win.

My pussy is on fire. I fingered myself many times. I even got that priviledge from Kevin. But this is different. I am being fingered by the woman I hate. This woman who wanted my husband alone for tonight. I am at loss at what I should do. Should I just continue finger her until she cums? But she is holding back. I tried hard to think what happened in the video my husband has in his collection. It is just so difficult to think and to fuck at the same time. I cannot cum. Each moan that escaped my mouth brought a smirk from Pimmika. Each moan and squirming from her brought a unintention smile on my face. She was so wet. My finger had no problem penetrating her but I knew I was the same. I was close to cumming and I can feel she is close as well. We were both shaking but it ended with Pimmika pushing me away. I was disappointed, was that it?

"Real woman has real pussy. Bring yours to mine" Pimmika screamed while clutching her pussy. It was overflowing.

"Fine by me, slut." I sat across her, legs wide opened and I can feel my wetness was overwhelming.

We scooted closer to the other, right legs above the left. Our shaven pussies are close to each other. It was beautiful. I felt Kevin close to us, he was looking at our pussies. I felt a surge of jealousy. Is my pussy not enough for me? I thought he was going to look at our pussies forever but then he grunted. He was stroking his large cock and squirted his cum all over our pussies. Hot cum flowed on our pussies, our thights and some landed on our breasts. I never saw him cumming so much. Pimmika and I smashed our pussies together, struggling to smear the cum all over each other. A pussy is different from a cock, I am sure you knew that by now. A pussy rubbing on another pussy is so erotic, so hot, so fucking wet.

We rubbed our pussies together, smashing pubic bone to pubic bone as we fucked each other. I try my best not to close my eyes and enjoy the sensation. I saw Pimmika doing the same. Resisting the ultimate pleasure to let it all go and take the fucking. No, we were fucking each other and we will never be fucked willingly. I felt my pussy folds rubbing on hers while our bodies were locked tightly. I thought this was the climax of our battle but our clits took the cake. My pleasure zone, my pleasure nub pressed hard against something as hard. I looked down and saw our clits were pressing against each other. I held as much as I could however it was too late.

Alice came hard, her pussy squirted hard against Pimmika's and Pimmika is not far behind. They held each other while riding out the orgasm. I hoped Alice would win but I had to honor the battle rules. Pimmika pushed Alice down and they rode their orgasm hard. Pimmika screamed something in Thai and Alice was screaming back in Japanese. When their orgasm subsided, they laid on the bed, Pimmika on Alice, bodies pressing hard while they rested.

"You want to challenge me?! Now you watch your husband cock disappeared into my winning pussy!" Pimmika pushed herself up and straddled me reverse-cowgirl.

She was riding my cock hard while Alice watched with tears. She tried to dislodged Pimmika but she held back, knowing that she lost the right for that cock tonight. My manhood drove deep into Pimmika, I will be lying to you if I said it was not enjoyable. Her tight pussy engulfed and pumped hard. Pimmika grabbed Alice who was kneeling near us and gave her wet kiss while hugging her, compressing their breasts together. I bet their tongue are fighting now. I am close to cumming and Pimmika sensed it. She stopped and blew me till I came entirely into her mouth with Alice watching with anger and jealousy. Pimmika toyed with Alice as she showed her a mouthful of my cum, denying Alice the seed of the night. Alice sunk to the bed while Pimmika stood up and dressed herself.

"I am taking this panties" Pimmika waved my wife's black lace panties as her trophy.

She was about to leave our hotel room, she turned and left her phone number on piece of paper. "Call me if you dare"

Alice retreated to bed. Silence. After an hour, she turned to me and ask "Was she good? I mean the fuck."

"Yes, she was." Lying will do her no good.

"I want my rematch... but now I want that cock" My cock grew hard as Alice climbed on top of me. We kissed as she lowered herself on my hard cock. She was as tight as Pimmika. We fucked hard and I knew Alice was not just going to let it go. That was not the last of Pimmika.
    MY SEXFIGHT E-BOOKS: Anubisx's Amazon

MY DEVIANTART: Anubisx's DeviantART

MY LAST SEXFIGHT E-BOOK: Resort Showdown

Junior Hostboard Member DTThrow's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Pretty damn good. I'd be down to see some more from Kevin regarding Alice.