Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Re: Little Poll for aStory idea: Olympics

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar0k View Post
    I found this thread an interesting read as it coincides with an idea I have been toying with in recently. A story set at the Olympics certainly is a great idea: given the level of aggressive, highly motivated and superbly conditioned athletes who meet to represent their countries the possible sexfight scenarios are many and varied.

Coming at it from a slightly different angle I was imagining an actual Sexfight Olympics, in other words adapting suitable Olympic sports by adding sexfight victory conditions.
    There are any number of ways you could go about this but here are my own ideas off the back of an envelope.

Olympic Sexfight Pentathlon -
    Ragnar0k rules

Event 1 - Sprint... This would be a sexfight to a sprint finish, sudden death' victory by forced 0rgasm.
    Event 2 - Fencing... Fencing cl1t-to-cl1t with each forced 0rgasm counting as 1 hit. Match continues until first fencer reaches the required limit (say 5 or 10 points).
    Event 3 - Wrestling... Freestyle sex wrestling over three x 10-minute rounds. Best of 2 falls decided by pin to 0rgasm.
    Event 4 - Middle distance race... Victory goes to the contestant who forces most 0rgasms inside a specified time limit (say 30 minutes).
    Event 5 - Marathon... A continuous sexfight to submission or KO with no time limit/unlimited 0rgasms.

Scoring: Each event awards a maximum of 4 points to the victor. Two points each for a draw. Each pair of contestants would start in playoffs with winners progressing to the quarterfinals, semis, and the final to decide the Ultimate Olympic Sexfighter.

I realize this flight of fantasy would be a devil to write up, unless presented more as edited highlights perhaps. For me the interest however would be in character description and development (plus describing their wins/losses with plenty of hot 0rgasms along the way!)

Happy fantasies everybody!
    Ragnar0k

p.s. having not posted on Hostboard for a while I found it amusing that all my rude words were asterisked out in preview mode.

Rags!

First of all, the *** problem has been an ongoing one here for some time. Several writers here have had to completely delete stories (in the edit mode) and re-enter them. Pain in the A**!

Also, I wondered if you would ever respond to this post, since we spoke of your own interest in doing a story like this.

NOTE: Although he does not refer to them as "Olympics", Mike at Chickfight has used a point system for quite a while. Meant to mention that to you before, but forgot.

Still, the idea remains intriguing. And since I still find the women's beach volleyball the single most erotic event, I'd like to see a story about that.

Hope all is well, brother.

AP

Senior Hostboard Member
    Little Poll for aStory idea: Olympics

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by apenman View Post
    Rags!

First of all, the *** problem has been an ongoing one here for some time. Several writers here have had to completely delete stories (in the edit mode) and re-enter them. Pain in the A**!

Also, I wondered if you would ever respond to this post, since we spoke of your own interest in doing a story like this.

NOTE: Although he does not refer to them as "Olympics", Mike at Chickfight has used a point system for quite a while. Meant to mention that to you before, but forgot.

Still, the idea remains intriguing. And since I still find the women's beach volleyball the single most erotic event, I'd like to see a story about that.

Hope all is well, brother.

AP
    Hey AP,

Thanks for explaining more about the little local difficulty with *** in your reply. I'll have to use that fix in future.

After we talked about doing a story like this my thought processes began to coalesce which, naturally, I was pleased about as its been a long time since I posted any new fiction here. Having slept on it last night I think I may have found an eminently suitable way in to this idea. Stay tuned - I might even be able to throw women's beach volleyball into the mix!

Be well,

Rags

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Red face Re: Little Poll for aStory idea: Olympics

Hi everyone,
    Again thank you all for your ideas.
    I have outlined the story in my mind and already written some chapters.
    If someone. can tell me how to add a spoiler, I would post here a rough outline of my olympic story and the sports involved

Senior Hostboard Member Gradius's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Not really my bag but this sounds interesting enough that I'd give it a once over.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

I write my opinion paragraph per paragraph :

1. Which olympic sport is most appealing to you from the point of view of our fetish?
    Wrestling. Full body touch. It is not a coincidence that in REAL LIFE some women wrestlers are into other women. It also happens that during a wrestling match women get excited. Not all the women, not all the times, but for some women, sometimes it happens.

2. which Sport produces the best (female) bodies and which outfits are the sexiest ?
    Volley Ball,, especially beach volley.

3. A Sexfight between which sports would be hottest, most appealing and why ?
    Volley Ball vs wrestling team maybe. I think Pollo also
    Last edited by Giannis-CB; April 27th, 2022 at 12:23 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12