Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Little Poll for aStory idea: Olympics

I am thinking about a story set at the olympics, maybe you all could help me out with your thoughts about the following questions:

1. Which olympic sport is most appealing to you from the point of view of our fetish? The obvious answers for me are wrestling and judo. Rugby has it‘s appeal as well. But there might be much more, I remember some years ago a female french swimmer was ditched by her boyfriend, a male french swimmer fir a female italien swimmer. Both women were very good looking and they swam against each other in an olympic final - thr story in my head wrote itself :-)

2. which Sport produces the best (female) bodies and which outfits are the sexiest ?
    I like the skimpie track&field outfits but not every discipline produces the body type I like. Sprinters are to muscular for my taste, high jumper and marathon athletes are to thin. Pole Vault and long jump are my favorites. Volleyball (beach and regular) field hockey and tennis have nice outfits as well.
    3. A Sexfight between which sports would be hottest, most appealing and why ?
    I am not sure myself. Pole vault vs beach volleyball ? Long jump vs high diving ? Any ideas?

HB Forum Owner

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Re: Little Poll for aStory idea: Olympics

Without a doubt, women's beach volleyball. Although I do like the skimpy track and field outfits you mentioned.

AP

Senior Hostboard Member Gradius's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

1)Boxing. One of my first introductions to female fighting was a foxy boxing episode in some old 80s show so it's always been a soft spot for me. That and the occasional clinching you could imagine them talking shit about the other's boobs before the ref seperates them.

2)Gymnastics I guess since it is one part athletic and one part appeal.

3)Gymnastics vs Figure skating maybe.

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

It could just be a story about olympic sexfighting. I’m honestly surprised that a premise like that hasn’t been done more.

Senior Hostboard Member Gradius's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri*****Lover View Post
    It could just be a story about olympic sexfighting. I’m honestly surprised that a premise like that hasn’t been done more.
    Well some sports it'd be easier than others. Wrestling, judo, boxing...maybe even rugby, physical sports would be the easiest. Instead of pins and knockdowns you'd score points for making your opponent come...probably bonus points if you make them squirt if female or fire off a certain distance if male.

But sports like track and field, swimming and the like would be harder to figure out.

Junior Hostboard Member Maritalkombat's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Spear,

I feel like I was made to answer this question. I LOVE the Olympics, and obviously enjoy sexfighting.

Let me start with my wife's answer. I assumed she'd go softball or soccer because she played both. But surprisingly she said volleyball across the board. Indoor mostly for the purposes of sexfighting, but beach for the outfits. She also noted that the handshake was a great time for trash talking or a suggestive touch.

I agree with you Spear in that the obvious choices are wrestling, judo and rugby. Here's where I go down the rabbit hole with my specific fantasies. Wrestling speaks for itself. Judo or sexfight judo in only gi tops? Amazing. Rugby has so many opportunities for dirty plays and concealed micro aggressions (that I love).

In addition, boxing, soccer, basketball and field hockey are all rich with incidental contact and stray hands.

WATER POLO. Omg have you watched any YouTube vids of dirty water polo tactics? Do so immediately. You're welcome. That's an overlooked one that I think can almost write itself once you're familiar with the rules and cheap shots/grabs.

Spear, reference your swimming fantasy that got this all started... My wife and I had a date night and watched the US women's hockey team beat Canada for gold. Ever since then I've played an ice hockey sexfight scenario over and over in my head. The women adjust or remove their groin padding for a game and challenge each other to force an orgasm during a game. This obviously adds an element of physical danger and/or serious injury, but hey it's a fantasy. So any women's hockey playing sexfighters reading, DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME! LOL.

As far as bodies and uniforms. Swimming/diving/polo etc, gymnastics, track and field, (bottomless martial arts) all the uniforms exposing legs, arms, and/or midriff are hot in and of themselves. Combine that with bodies of late teens early twenties in the best shape of their lives. I mean seriously some of these women (and men) have the bodies of Gods.

I'm also on the list of people that can't believe this hasn't been done yet.

I apologize for this incredibly long answer but also hope my rambling helps. Feel free to reach out if for some reason you want more of my Olympic fan boy blathering. ( I didn't even broach winter games.) Good luck! And we're already excited to read it.
    Last edited by Maritalkombat; June 13th, 2021 at 11:45 PM. Reason: Typos

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Hi Spear,

I whole heartedly agree with Maritalkombat about the water polo.
    My sister played league water polo years ago before checks on players fingernails were introduced, and she still has a couple of faint marks on her arms from opponents nails. When she watched some of the youtube footage of matches, she admitted to engaging in underwater tit grabbing and even, when older style swimsuits weren't so tight as they are now, trying to get her fingers inside the crotch of an opponents swimsuit!
    Naked anything goes water polo...........yes please!

Junior Hostboard Member Maritalkombat's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Cool Re: Little Poll for aStory idea: Olympics

Quote Originally Posted by Major View Post
    When she watched some of the youtube footage of matches, she admitted to engaging in underwater tit grabbing and even, when older style swimsuits weren't so tight as they are now, trying to get her fingers inside the crotch of an opponents swimsuit!
    Naked anything goes water polo...........yes please!
    Not to creep on your sister Major, but that is amazing!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Wow, a lot of great and fast responses. Thank you all, some very very hot things.

Water Polo is a great idea I didn't had on my mind. Boxing is to brutal for my taste (but the grappling/infights can be hot)

I feel really inspired and I think I will write the olympic story before my third chapter of Ivy&Rose

Senior Hostboard Member

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

I found this thread an interesting read as it coincides with an idea I have been toying with recently. A story set at the Olympics certainly is a great idea: given the level of aggressive, highly motivated and superbly conditioned athletes who meet to represent their countries the possible sexfight scenarios are many and varied.

Coming at it from a slightly different angle I was imagining an actual Sexfight Olympics, in other words adapting suitable Olympic sports by adding sexfight victory conditions.
    There are any number of ways you could go about this but here are my own ideas off the back of an envelope.

Olympic Sexfight Pentathlon -
    Ragnar0k rules

Event 1 - Sprint... This would be a sexfight to a sprint finish, sudden death' victory by forced 0rgasm.
    Event 2 - Fencing... Fencing cl1t-to-cl1t with each forced 0rgasm counting as 1 hit. Match continues until first fencer reaches the required limit (say 5 or 10 points).
    Event 3 - Wrestling... Freestyle sex wrestling over three x 10-minute rounds. Best of 2 falls decided by pin to 0rgasm.
    Event 4 - Middle distance race... Victory goes to the contestant who forces most 0rgasms inside a specified time limit (say 30 minutes).
    Event 5 - Marathon... A continuous sexfight to submission or KO with no time limit/unlimited 0rgasms.

Scoring: Each event awards a maximum of 4 points to the victor. Two points each for a draw. Each pair of contestants would start in playoffs with winners progressing to the quarterfinals, semis, and the final to decide the Ultimate Olympic Sexfighter.

I realize this flight of fantasy would be a devil to write up, unless presented more as edited highlights perhaps. For me the interest however would be in character description and development (plus describing their wins/losses with plenty of hot 0rgasms along the way!)

Happy fantasies everybody!
    Ragnar0k

p.s. having not posted on Hostboard for a while I found it amusing that all my rude words were asterisked out in preview mode.
    Last edited by Ragnar0k; June 24th, 2021 at 03:56 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast