Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best place or type of environment for a sexfight?

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Best place or type of environment for a sexfight?

What do you think is the type of location best suited for a sexfight? If you like simplicity and there’s nothing wrong with that, then just a bed or a matted ring is fine but a little variation is nice too. Maybe a pool? A mud pit? A stripper stage? A shower or bathtub? A shallow lake with a waterfall? A hot spring? A sauna? A kiddie pool full of oil? Honestly, I’m just listing off my favorites or ones that I hope to see in future stories at this point. Any other ideas?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Re: Best place or type of environment for a sexfight?

I don't think there is a single best type of location. Everything can be hot if written in the right way and fitting the story around the fight.
    All locations you listed are hot and have been used to great effect in the past by various writers.
    Some more great locations: in a train/subway (at least as prelude to the fight); there is a story about a fingering fight in a sport stadium by two girls sitting side by side with a blanket lying over both girls legs. Morton wrote a great story about two summer camp personnel having a sexfight I in a sleeping bag (Bunk Battle), another of his stories had a fight on a diving board (Deep End)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri*****Lover View Post
    What do you think is the type of location best suited for a sexfight? If you like simplicity and there’s nothing wrong with that, then just a bed or a matted ring is fine but a little variation is nice too. Maybe a pool? A mud pit? A stripper stage? A shower or bathtub? A shallow lake with a waterfall? A hot spring? A sauna? A kiddie pool full of oil? Honestly, I’m just listing off my favorites or ones that I hope to see in future stories at this point. Any other ideas?
    I've used many of these locations in my stories. One of the "Kris" stories has her fighting in a shower then an oil-filled pool. I've used saunas at least twice, once in "The Silent Partner", the other when I expanded on Rodman's story "Back to School." I've used hot tubs ("New Neighbors" and "The Cruise") and I've had Inge and Conchita fight in a jungle pool. I think I've also used the pool idea in "Visitor From Space." I have a feeling I've used the mud pit too, maybe in another "Inge" story, but I can't recall which. Beds, of course, are the standard.

I've found, over the years, that I keep going back to caves and hidden temples/caverns. I've used that idea in a lot of my stories, though only the fantasy ones. In fact, I'm working on a story now that uses another ancient, mystical temple as the staging ground. Some examples (off the top of my head): "Duranna", "Kath vs. Kil 2", "Kath vs. Kil 3" (still in progress), "The Fate of the World", "Inge and Conchita: Jungle Adventure", "Fire With Fire", probably one or two more I've forgotten.

I'm a firm believer that the variety of locations matters a lot in these kind of stories. The most important part is the setup to the fight, not necessarily the fight itself. Where you set the battle is fundamental to evoking the mood that you want to create. Beds/hotel rooms can certainly work well, but they still have to be properly presented and built up.

Some other locations that I and others have used: Morton has a great story where the fight is mostly around a car and then concludes in the backseat; he also sets one of my favorite stories of his (The Last Resort 1 and 2) in a pool, behind the artificial waterfall in the pool, and in the sauna of the resort. His Y series takes place in a YMCA, underlining another common location, i.e., gyms and shower rooms. Some other locations: on a yacht, in an office bathroom, in an office, in a library, and, of course, in a jungle.

JB57
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member Gradius's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

I think it would depend on the situation. If it's two girls just talking about it and want to experiment then having them go back to their room can be hot if written right. Then you have the hostile situation like, as an example, Pom Pom girls that has an actress and a cheerleader go at it in the showers.

It all depends on the build up. Needless to say I'm a fan of the more hostile encounters since I like the fight in sex/tit fight.

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    I've used many of these locations in my stories. One of the "Kris" stories has her fighting in a shower then an oil-filled pool. I've used saunas at least twice, once in "The Silent Partner", the other when I expanded on Rodman's story "Back to School." I've used hot tubs ("New Neighbors" and "The Cruise") and I've had Inge and Conchita fight in a jungle pool. I think I've also used the pool idea in "Visitor From Space." I have a feeling I've used the mud pit too, maybe in another "Inge" story, but I can't recall which. Beds, of course, are the standard.

I've found, over the years, that I keep going back to caves and hidden temples/caverns. I've used that idea in a lot of my stories, though only the fantasy ones. In fact, I'm working on a story now that uses another ancient, mystical temple as the staging ground. Some examples (off the top of my head): "Duranna", "Kath vs. Kil 2", "Kath vs. Kil 3" (still in progress), "The Fate of the World", "Inge and Conchita: Jungle Adventure", "Fire With Fire", probably one or two more I've forgotten.

I'm a firm believer that the variety of locations matters a lot in these kind of stories. The most important part is the setup to the fight, not necessarily the fight itself. Where you set the battle is fundamental to evoking the mood that you want to create. Beds/hotel rooms can certainly work well, but they still have to be properly presented and built up.

Some other locations that I and others have used: Morton has a great story where the fight is mostly around a car and then concludes in the backseat; he also sets one of my favorite stories of his (The Last Resort 1 and 2) in a pool, behind the artificial waterfall in the pool, and in the sauna of the resort. His Y series takes place in a YMCA, underlining another common location, i.e., gyms and shower rooms. Some other locations: on a yacht, in an office bathroom, in an office, in a library, and, of course, in a jungle.

JB57

Personally, I’m not a big fan of cars as a location. They’re often cramped and stuffy. have too many things to bump into and just seem uncomfortable. I like locations that have a decent amount of open space.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri*****Lover View Post
    Personally, I’m not a big fan of cars as a location. They’re often cramped and stuffy. have too many things to bump into and just seem uncomfortable. I like locations that have a decent amount of open space.

Fair enough, but often the tightness and heat of a car is exactly what makes the fight so memorable and erotic! The gold standard on this is Catharsis' story "Homewrecker" that concluded in the backset of an SUV and is incredibly sexy and volatile. Morton's story was "Rhonda's Back in Town" and it did a really good of using the cramped, claustrophobic conditions of the backseat to enormous effect.

JB
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member Gradius's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    Fair enough, but often the tightness and heat of a car is exactly what makes the fight so memorable and erotic! The gold standard on this is Catharsis' story "Homewrecker" that concluded in the backset of an SUV and is incredibly sexy and volatile. Morton's story was "Rhonda's Back in Town" and it did a really good of using the cramped, claustrophobic conditions of the backseat to enormous effect.

JB
    I'd almost say the cramped quarters is what led to sexfight in Homewrecker since up until that point the two were out to beat the crap out of the other. It could start in a car then ends up elsewhere as they roll out or something.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gradius View Post
    I'd almost say the cramped quarters is what led to sexfight in Homewrecker since up until that point the two were out to beat the crap out of the other. It could start in a car then ends up elsewhere as they roll out or something.

Your assessment of the story is accurate, but they had already been showing signs of making each other sexually aroused -in particular, when they had fallen onto the couch and were writhing together there. They had also engaged in breast-fighting that was more than just combative. So, being locked together in the tight confines of the car made the conversion to sexfight unavoidable, but there had already been some indications it was going in that direction.

JB
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Yes, location, to me is a key to any tit/sex fuck fight.

JB57's smoking hot story Fire with Fire comes to mind.
    Robin and the succubus have it out inside a huge old oak tree - A TREE.
    And not only inside, but outside, and mentally at that.

JB has taken us many places, but a huge oak tree = wow.
    I will never look at a huge oak the same again.

Where to next JB ?

Senior Hostboard Member Johannesdk's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

In my stories (only two), I've used deer-skins, sewn together so that they form a large square, and in story nbr II, the deck of a tugboat, on a mattress (carried out from a too hot cabin).

Take care out there
    Johannes

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast