Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best place or type of environment for a sexfight?

Senior Hostboard Member Gradius's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Re: Best place or type of environment for a sexfight?

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    Your assessment of the story is accurate, but they had already been showing signs of making each other sexually aroused -in particular, when they had fallen onto the couch and were writhing together there. They had also engaged in breast-fighting that was more than just combative. So, being locked together in the tight confines of the car made the conversion to sexfight unavoidable, but there had already been some indications it was going in that direction.

JB

Hmm, probably, but they got pretty violent between the brief titfight and the eventual sexfight in the car. If they hadn't gotten into the confined quarters maybe it would've just ended with one knocking the other out.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

How bout under a bridge, just like the story Under the Bridge.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Some weeks ago my wife took the kids to a park with bonce houses / bouncy castles, some of them featuring water basins.
    There was another mum wo walked around in a pink bikini top.
    My wife was somewhat anoyed by her but found her quite attractive.
    Her fantasy was grabbling and having competitive kissing and fingering with her in a bounce house

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Spear View Post
    Some weeks ago my wife took the kids to a park with bonce houses / bouncy castles, some of them featuring water basins.
    There was another mum wo walked around in a pink bikini top.
    My wife was somewhat anoyed by her but found her quite attractive.
    Her fantasy was grabbling and having competitive kissing and fingering with her in a bounce house
    Now that’s a very original and enticing idea. In fact, I’d be interested in writers like JB or Penman doing a story in that setting. I’d also like to add that you’re very lucky to have a wife that’s into sexfighting.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

well, she is into the fantasy. If she finds a woman attractive and likes her, it will be a sex fantasy. If she don‘t like her, the fantasy gets a little rougher 😉

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Has she ever actually gotten into it with another woman? If not, do you think she would?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri*****Lover View Post
    Has she ever actually gotten into it with another woman? If not, do you think she would?
    No, never. She is rather shy, so I don't think she would do it. Maybe a kiss with the right woman in the right circumstances (e.g. alcohol, which she does not drink often).
    I do encourage her anyway :-)

Junior Hostboard Member cute_bulge's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Personally I really like having tight environments, like an elevator, a shower, or a small hallway. I love when characters are forced together like that, unable to move away from each other, sometimes having to push each other out of the way just to get out of that situation. I guess at least for me the best type of environments for sexfights are ones that force the two characters into conflict but that's usually because i like having the conflict be because of the situation the two characters are put in, which is why I also love saunas and spa's too as too characters being inconvenienced by each other in what is supposed to be a very relaxing situation is always a lot of fun to play around with >:P Too many stories get lazy and just have the two characters fighting because of a professional match or just because the author said that they are rivals which is the biggest turn off ever :/ You might as well not have a story if your not gonna make it original and interesting.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I favor simple, domestic environments like a home or apartment, whether in the living room, rec room or bedroom. Outdoors in a rural area is nice too surrounded by the sounds of nature since female fighting to me is a primal and natural occurrence. Hotel rooms work as well.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri*****Lover View Post
    What do you think is the type of location best suited for a sexfight? If you like simplicity and there’s nothing wrong with that, then just a bed or a matted ring is fine but a little variation is nice too. Maybe a pool? A mud pit? A stripper stage? A shower or bathtub? A shallow lake with a waterfall? A hot spring? A sauna? A kiddie pool full of oil? Honestly, I’m just listing off my favorites or ones that I hope to see in future stories at this point. Any other ideas?
    This is a fun question to ponder (and one whose post I'm very belatedly responding to).

Usually, I'd like to imagine a sexfight begin in some concealed public setting that's tight in space, where the 2 females start with foreplaying. And if they go all the way, that's fine too! Such examples would be:

- a bathroom stall
    - a narrow shower
    - a lavatory cabin on an airplane
    - a narrow alleyway
    - a phone booth
    - a photo booth (like the ones you find in malls)
    - a private restaurant booth
    - one of those small elevators, like those you might find in Europe
    - a corner of a hole-in-the-wall book store
    - a quiet corner (or study room) in a library
    - in a crowded train
    - a small jacuzzi
    - a dressing room in a clothing store
    - a secluded area in a darkened room of a museum
    - a closet in a hospital
    - a secluded section of a darkened movie theater
    - inside a darkened, crowded club

And, ultimately, the women would eventually take their sexfight to the bedroom whether it'd be a motel/hotel/one of their homes. Then they would go all out and make as much noise as they want unlike in any of the above settings. And of course, it all depends on the context/setting that the writer chooses.

If you're wondering why I listed the public settings, I blame the much-acclaimed Japanese sexfight video, DVDES-325, where the 2 women rivals rub each others clits with their toes in a work cafeteria. Then, they end up in a women's restroom stall where they mutually ********** each other all the while trying not to make noise so as to not get caught.

There's also another Japanese video, RCTD-193, which has a scene of 2 Japanese women ************ each other on a train.

In regards to sexfight stories, I only can recall a few stories off the top of my head that have scenes in a public setting:

- "Picture Perfect" by Halhow (private restaurant booth)
    - "Red Twin x Blue Twin" by Lotus9 (clothing racks in a clothing store)
    - "Corporate Sexfighting" by Anonymous (work bathroom stall) <--- I think there's a similar story called "Sales Women" or something like that
    - "The Office Party" by JB57 (also in a bathroom stall)

Anyways, just wanted to share. I welcome all of your thoughts on this!
    Last edited by redbee05; July 10th, 2022 at 01:53 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast