Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Behind the Pool House

Hi, I've been reading the stories on this site for a few years but I have only recently logged in. The stories are great I really like to read them and I spend a lot of time here today I am looking for a BRENT story Behind the house by the pool - part 7
    Behind the cottage House by the pool - part 8
    Behind the pool house - part 9 I can't read them like the previous ones 6. Please send me if someone has them or link to the site. Thanks

Senior Hostboard Member Gradius's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Re: Behind the Pool House

Chapter 8

As her opponent’s breasts drove into her own for the first time, she involuntarily glanced at the sky. Not a cloud in sight. And that was a good thing. Because, she’d had the bitch the last time. She’d felt the slut’s boobs beginning to soften that day, and she knew it was only a matter of time before her own began to crush them. But there hadn’t BEEN time, because of the rain. There would, however, be no rain today, and no reprieve. The bitch was going down.

She’d been almost sure that her opponent had known how that first fight was going to turn out. Oh, she didn’t APPEAR eager to stop that day, nearly two months ago, but she HAD to have felt her boobs beginning to fail. She just HAD to. And, if she had, then, why was she here today?

What did she think was going to be different? The bitch’s boobs weren’t going to get any better in seven weeks. If they were second best the first time, well, they’d be second best today. And it was just this kind of thinking that had been a cause of worry for nearly two months.

WHY was the bitch here today? The only SANE answer was that she thought she could win. And, if she DID think so, that HAD to mean one of three things. Either she DIDN’T realize she was going to lose the first match, she thought she could turn things around today, or, well, it was that third option that scared her. OR, it wasn’t the SLUT who’d misread the situation.

Yes, that had worried her some in the previous weeks. What if she’d been wrong? What if the bitch HADN’T been going to lose? But, every time she began going down that mental road, she’d cut the thought off with a simple realization. She HAD felt the bitch beginning to soften. There was no mistake about that. If it hadn’t been for the rain… But the rain had come. And today was a new day. But nothing was going to change.

The battle had been raging for over three minutes by now, and she was growing more and more confident. Things were going much as they had the first time, the two women, locked in a tight embrace, breasts straining against one another’s, bare feet scrabbling for position on the still-lush grass. She was hurting and tiring now, of course, but so was the bitch. She heard it in her groans, saw it in her gritted teeth, felt it in the sweat that covered her breasts.

It wouldn’t be long now, she knew. By this time in the last match, she was pretty certain, it had already started to rain. And, it was shortly after the rain started to fall that she’d felt her opponent beginning to soften. And, shortly after they’d been fighting for four minutes, she felt it for a second time. The bitch’s breasts were beginning to fail.

She showed no outward signs, of course, and even an observer looking at the two pairs of breasts wouldn’t have been able to see anything. But SHE felt it. And she saw it, in the bitch’s eyes. The slut was going down, and, what was better was that she knew it.

It was almost perfect. Almost. It was too bad Maura wasn’t here to see it. That would have made the afternoon complete. She wanted Maura to see the bitch’s tits fail, to hear her scream, to watch her cry. Yes, that would be perfect. But this would do.

She wondered what was going through her opponent’s mind right now, and she might have been surprised to know that the thoughts were very similar to hers.

The other woman HAD indeed known that she’d been in trouble during that first fight. She’d felt herself beginning, just beginning mind, to lose that battle. And, for the past several weeks, she’d been trying to convince herself that she could win the rematch.

She’d run it around and around in her head. She’d though that perhaps she’d been wrong and that she HADN’T been beginning to fail. And, the farther away in time the match got, the easier that line of thinking had become.

And, of course, she’d also consoled herself with the thought that, just because she would likely have lost the first fight, she wouldn’t necessarily lose the second.

But, in her more honest moments, she realized that she was lying to herself. She WOULD have lost that first tit fight. Her boobs WERE beginning to soften. The other bitch’s tits WERE better. And the rematch was going to end up the same way.

Despite that realization, she never even thought about not going through with the rematch. She wasn’t going to chicken out. No way. She wouldn’t give the bitch the satisfaction. The slut would have to beat her, crush her flat. If she was going down, she was going down the hard way.

Despite all her concerns, however, as the match started, she held out some hope that things might be different this time around. And, in the early going, her confidence grew. She was holding her own against the bitch, and certainly causing her some pain. But, as the fight went on, her hope began to fade. She could feel her opponent’s jugs beginning to wear down her own, just as they had done seven weeks ago. She was fighting as hard as she could, causing her opponent as much pain as she could, but it was doing no good.

Then she felt it again, just like she had that first time. Her boobs, as magnificent as they were, were beginning to soften under the assault of her opponent. All her fears had come true. She was going down. The bitch was going to beat her.

She looked up then, meeting the slut’s eyes. And she could see in them the knowledge of what was happening. The bitch knew it, too, knew that she was beaten, that it was only a matter of time.

And she had ALL the time in the world to crush this slut. Nothing was going to stop her this time. She could feel the bitch struggling, desperately trying to turn things around. But they both knew it wouldn’t happen. Each time she shoved her boobs into the bitch’s fading pair, they got softer. Soon, she’d begin to push into them, crushing them between her own pair and the slut’s ribcage. And, damn, would it feel good.

Her opponent’s boobs hadn’t begun to flatten yet. The boobs still looked even, but an observer would have been easily able to tell that one woman was struggling more than the other. Her opponent was breathing harder, groaning louder, and moving less. The bitch had pretty much stopped fighting for position now, content to simply shove her fading breasts forward in a hopeless effort to turn the tide. Yes, she had all the time in the world, but she wouldn’t need much more.

“How much longer can I last,” she wondered. She knew it wasn’t much longer. Her breasts had softened appreciably now, and her opponent’s pair were nearly as hard as they’d been when the match had started. Soon, her breast flesh would begin to be compressed, and the end would have begun.

And, a part of her would be glad when it happened. She was in terrific pain now, and nearing exhaustion. Defeat was coming, and she’d struggle to stave it off as long as possible, but it would be a kind of relief when it came. At least then it would be over.

And it would be over soon. The dominant woman felt her opponent’s fading tits begin to quiver for the first time. She poured on the pressure, squeezing tightly and driving her breasts forward, and was rewarded with a deep groan from the beaten bitch. She couldn’t wait to feel her tits begin to crush the beaten pair before them. It wouldn’t be long.

She was at the end now, she knew. Her boobs simply couldn’t take any more. That last squeeze had nearly done it. The next one almost certainly would. And, if not that one, then the one after that. There was nothing she could do now but fight on until it was over. She felt the slut’s arms tighten once again and her tits thrust forward, felt her own quiver, then retreat.

“Ahh, you fucking BITCH,” screamed Darlene, as her breasts were penetrated for the first time in her life.

TO BE CONTINUED…

Involuntarily, Darlene’s teeth clenched and she put her head down on Jill’s right shoulder. The blonde squeezed and drove again, and Darlene’s tits again gave ground. “Ahhh, Fuckkkkkk!” the brunette groaned.

“What’s wrong, Darlene,” Jill taunted, surprised that she was doing so. She’d have never imagined rubbing salt in the wounds of her defeated opponent like this, but she WANTED to. And if felt good. “I thought you were going to smash me flat. Looks like the bra’s on the other pair, so to speak.”

Darlene raised her head, teeth still gritted in agony, and looked Jill straight in the eye. “Fuck you, Blondie…AHHHH, Goddddd!” she said, her defiant response turned into a wail of pain as Jill once again tightened her grip and drove her breasts forward. Darlene’s body shuddered as her breasts again gave way. And her head dropped back to Jill’s shoulder. Still, she fought on.

For the next two minutes, the scene would be repeated over and over again. Each time Jill squeezed and drove forward, Darlene’s beaten boobs flattened a bit more and their owner moaned in pain. When those 120 seconds had passed, Darlene had begun to LOOK like a beaten woman. She nearly hung in the dominant blonde’s arms now, head down, body leaning against her opponent, hair bedraggled with sweat. Her hands remained clasped behind her foe, but she’d stopped squeezing a long time ago. There was no point. The issue was decided.

Jill looked down at the two pairs of boobs then, and could see that Darlene’s had been driven over half way back. She, herself, was hurting, and she could only imagine what the brunette was feeling, with all that breast flesh smashed between her own ribcage and Jill’s superior pair. She felt Darlene’s fading body shuddering and heard the brunette’s gasps as she fought for air. And she thought the bitch might be finished. “Give it up, Darlene. It’s over. You can’t last much longer. Let’s end this.”

But Darlene remained defiant, lifting her head once again to reveal eyes wet with tears. “Fuck you, you bitch!” she groaned, then dropped her head. Then, her entire body stiffened as Jill drove through her finished breasts once again. “Ohhhh, Goddddd!” she moaned. Then, with a sigh, she relaxed once again.

Jill knew it would be over soon now, but she had something she wanted to ask. “Why did you call me, Darlene? I didn’t think you would. We both knew I had you the first time…”

“You fucking bitch,” Darlene said through her tears. “Ahhh…fuck…I knew you’d…ohhhh…beat me, but I’m no pussy…ohhhh!”

Jill looked down at the breasts again and could see that Darlene was at the end. Her once proud D-cups had nearly disappeared beneath Jill’s awesome jugs. Her body was nearly limp, her legs like spaghetti. Only Jill’s bearhug was keeping Darlene off the ground. The blonde decided it was time to finish things and lifted Darlene off her feet, squeezing tightly.

“Ohhh, fuck!” Darlene screamed. “Oh, my fucking boobs!” And, for the first time, her hands broke apart. She was no longer bearhugging Jill. Her legs began to kick slowly and, for a moment, her hands pushed weakly against Jill’s shoulders before dropping to her sides. The brunette just hung there, gasping for air, crying, feeling Jill’s breasts digging into her own. The pain was incredible. But she would not quit.

“Give up, Darlene,” Jill said. “You’re finished. Look at your tits! They’re flat as pancakes.”

And Darlene DID look, for the first time. And she saw that Jill had not exaggerated. Her boobs were smashed flat into her ribcage, no longer visible at all. “Oh, you fucking slut!” Darlene said, tears pouring down her face. “You fucking slut!” she repeated, shaking her head. Then she screamed as Jill drove forward again. “OHHHH, my fucking boobs!”

Darlene’s head went back down now and her kicks stopped as she began to sob. It wasn’t the pain now. It was the humiliation. Smashed flat by this blonde bitch she hated. Her once proud breasts totally dominated. Beaten at her own game.

But, the pain was there, too, and she didn’t know how much more of it she could take. Losing to this slut was bad enough, but she dreaded giving her the satisfaction of a submission and resolved to put that off as long as possible. But she knew it wouldn’t BE long.

With Jill’s next squeeze, Darlene screamed, “Ohhhh-hohhh!” and her hands came up to hold her beaten breasts, gripping them at the sides. She was a pathetic sight now, body limp in the arms of her opponent, gasping for air and crying like a baby. Her lone consolation was that Maura wasn’t here to see this, and would not see what was soon to come.

She lasted less than a minute more. Then, the pain finally becoming too much for her to bear, Darlene screamed, “Oh, fuck! No more. I give, bitch! I fucking give, you fucking bitch!”

But Jill was not finished. “Not so fast, Darlene,” the blonde said. “Let’s get something straight right now. I expect no more problems from you, ever, is that clear?”

“Ye-e-sss!” Darlene wailed, gripping her aching boobs more tightly. “Let GO!”

“One more thing, Darlene,” Jill said with a smile. “I want you to say my tits are better.”

“Oh, fuck you!” the brunette screamed, realizing the blonde wanted to humiliate her further.

“Have it your way,” Jill said, and squeezed again.

“Ohhh-ho, my BOOBS! Stop!” screamed Darlene.

“Then say it!” Jill spat back.

“Oh, you fucking WHORE!” Darlene said through her tears. The beaten brunette then sobbed for a few more seconds before finally breaking. “Your tits are better, you bitch!” she sobbed. And, with that, Jill released her and Darlene crumpled to the ground.

The blonde looked at her beaten opponent for just a second, then turned to walk back inside. Darlene rolled to her back and just lay there, her body heaving with sobs, hands lightly gripping her throbbing breasts as Jill got dressed and left thepoolhouse. And, just after the blonde had driven away, out of nowhere, it began to rain. There was no lighting this time, just a light, depressing, cold drizzle that slowly soaked her half-naked body and the lush green grass around it.

Darlene had no idea how long she laid there, alternately looking up at the suddenly gray sky and closing her eyes against the rain. All the time she was lightly rubbing her aching orbs. She couldn’t believe how flaccid they felt in her hands. Finally, she pushed her tired, sore body off the soggy ground to a sitting position. Her hands had come away from her breasts as she did so, and, when she looked down, she saw the once proud D-cups sagging. Christ, the blonde slut had done a job on them.

“Smashed them flat as a pancake,” she said, with a pained laugh, to nothing and no one. “There was nothing I could do. Her tits were too damn good. Way better than mine. It wasn’t close really. Fucking bitch.” And, with that, the tears came again. Still, Darlene got to her feet and walked to the rear of the building. She didn’t open the door right away, though. Instead, she stood there for a few seconds looking around, taking everything in. Finally, she opened it and walked through for what would be the last time. Her breasts finally beaten, she knew there would be no more Sunday afternoons behindthepoolhouse.

THE END

Junior Hostboard Member darucha's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

thank you so much great for having this and I could read this exciting story to the end

Senior Hostboard Member Gradius's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Not a problem, Brent was one of my favorite writers since I'm a titfight fan, so I have a few of his works here and there on my pc.

Junior Hostboard Member darucha's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

if you have some wife versus wife please send me if it's not a problem. I like to read about titfight / sexfight wives rivalry