Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

James Vs Paul MvM Sexfight

My first attempt at writing a sexfight.
    I appreciate that MvM sexfights aren't to everones taste but will do a FvF sexfight if I get enough positive feedback from this one. I'm very open minded about this subject and the thought of two people of the same sex matching each other in a sexual duel is a real turn on, whether it's two males or two females. Give it a chance and let me know what type of a sex fight you'd love to read about FvF or MvM to set the scene and I'll pick the best idea and put pen to paper so to speak. I'd also appreciate some honest feedback for this story.

1 . Finger Locked

What had started as a friendly game of mercy between two friends soon turned into a phallic cock vs cock war of attrition between the two college students...

The sensation of his fingers intertwining with his friends sent a shiver up James's neck.
    Paul had challenged him to a mercy fight and raised his right hand, fingers spread, in invitation. James smiled and responded in kind, raising his left hand, fingers spread, heart racing in anticipation of the skin on skin contact with his best male friend.
    James's fingers slid slowly into Pauls, both young men briefly locked eyes as they inhaled sharply together at the sudden male skin on male skin sensation from their interlocked fingers. They gripped one another tight, palm to palm but didn't attempt to try and bend each other's fingers back just yet.
    Secretly they had both longed for this moment to happen between them. They often sat next to one another in lectures. The occasional bump of thigh against thigh, elbows brushing elbows and the fact that both had realised that on occasion neither of them had moved away from the contact. Sometimes they would sit for long minutes on end, pressing their outer thighs together in their seats, enjoying the strange sensation that young men were giving to one another. James's cock often hard at the subtle physical contact and would never know until later on during a road trip with Pauls parents that Paul too often got a hard cock while sitting so intimately close to his best friend.

Time seemed to stand still as they both began to feel the first stirrings of arousal as their fingers slid softly together. James's cock almost instantaneously hardened and unbeknown to him, so did Pauls.

''Ready?'' James asked, in anticipation of their test of strength duel
    ''Yep'' Paul replied,
    ''Go!''

Both tightened their grip on one another's interlocked fingers and held each other's hands in a trembling finger locked impasse.

''Oh my God, I can't believe we're finally locked up like this'' James thought secretly to himself. He'd been longing for a chance to lock fingers with Paul for many weeks but there never seemed to be a good time to ask.
    The long trip down to the coast in the back seat of Pauls parents car however provided the perfect opportunity to break the boredom. The two nineteen year olds had both secretly longed for the chance to go at it with each other. Both often fantasising about wrestling together in their bedrooms, fingers locked to fingers as they fought together for the top position. The sensation of their locked body to body fantasy match up often brining about stirrings of arousal. There had always been an attraction to one another but neither had ever acted on it for fear of what the other might say if they had misread the signals. If only they had realised that the other shared the same fantasy.

Both young men enjoyed the sensation of their mutual impasse. The fact that neither of them seemed to be overpowering the other added to the overall eroticism of the moment. They indeed appeared to be equally matched which made them both wonder in what other areas they were also equally matched.

Paul gave his friend an evil look and dug his nails into the back of James's hand, James smiled back at his friend. The pain he was inflicting was turning him on even more.
    James responded in kind and dug his nails into the back of Pauls hand and here the two remained for long minutes, neither backing down from the other, both seemingly turned on by the mutual pain they were inflicting on one another.

It was at this point that James noticed the bulge in his friends Jeans,
    ''Fuck'' James thought to himself, ''Paul looks like he's as turned on as I am''

He wasn't wrong, Pauls cock was throbbing and he had also noticed the huge bulge in James's matching jeans.
    ''James looks like he's got a hard on'' Paul thought to himself, ''Fuck me, this is turning me on more than I expected''
    They remained locked in a stalemate for another five long minutes. Neither really trying to dominate the other. Their mercy fight had turned into something far deeper and sensual than a simple test of strength, both had perhaps longed for and both were relishing in the moments that they spent together in their consenting finger locked skin on skin position. Neither wanting to release the other from their erotic impasse, both wanting the moment to freeze in time and last forever.

Eventually James looked Paul in the eye,
    ''Call it a draw?''
    ''Ok, draw'' Paul gasped, although not fully willing to release James's fingers from his own.
    Both males released the tension on one another's interlocked hands but without saying a word kept them intertwined and held the position. Both infatuated with how similar their fingers appeared in size to their friends. Both admiring the deep nail marks the two combatants had left in the back of the others hands.

James didn't want the moment between them to end, neither did Paul. Both of them had been turned on so much by their mutual mercy fight. Their hearts pounded hard against their chests, their cocks were still full and hard, they looked at each other and locked eyes for longer than they cared to admit was acceptable, neither said a word, neither had to.

Slowly and gently they unlinked their rivals fingers, the sensation of what had been a huge turn on in the moment lingered on in their minds and rock hard cocks.

James pulled his phone out from his pocket and sent Paul a text. He had to be careful that Pauls parents didn't overhear what he was about to ask.

''Rematch?''
    ''Definitely''
    ''Tonight, when we're alone in our hotel room''
    ''You're on, can't wait''
    ''Me too, can't wait''
    ''Next time we use both hands''
    ''Sounds good, and we don't release each other until there's a winner''
    ''You're on, I can't wait, tonight then''
    ''Looking forward to a rematch, tonight then''

And with that the two best friends had agreed to a rematch, although both secretly knew deep down that it was going to be more than just a mercy fight if they locked up again with no one else around.

2. Aroused

They were both sharing the same hotel room. A large king size double bed sat dead canter against the wall opposite the door. Both friends had agreed that it would be fine for them both to share the same bed, after all why would Pauls parents expect to pay out for an extra room when the two boys could simply sleep in the same room together. It wasn't an issue but was about to be the scene for an erotic fight of which neither had prepared himself for or perhaps dreamed about at the start of their long weekend vacation together, or then again, perhaps they had.

Paul was unpacking his suitcase, James sitting on the bed waited for his moment.
    It came quickly when Paul turned around and the two males locked eyes. Both knew what was about to happen. They wouldn't be disturbed as Pauls parents had left for the night and wouldn't be back until very late in the evening, perhaps even the early hours of the morning. If the two friends were to have their next duel then now was the perfect opportunity.

"Rematch then?" James asked, his heart starting to pound hard against his chest.
    "Let's go" Paul immediately accepted , still maintaining the eye lock between them, his heart also beginning to race.

James moved to the middle of the bed and sat up on his knees, Paul crawled across to meet him and both now on their knees sized each other up.
    Neither said a word but at the same time raised both their hands, fingers spread apart in an invitation to the other to interlock with them once again in a test of strength.
    They inhaled sharply as fingers softly met and intertwined with opposing fingers, skin slid against skin as they slid together.
    They held the position for long lingering seconds before finally wrapping their fingers around one another's knuckles, tightly forming two balls of tightly interwoven fingers.
    Bringing their heads together, forehead pressed lightly against forehead, eyes locked onto opposing eyes, the tips of their noses brushing gently together as both males began to feel the first familiar stirrings of arousal that they both had experienced in the car. James felt his cock become hard as a surge of blood pumped into it, Pauls cock also stirred into life as the sensation of another lock up with his best friend brought the sensation of arousal and sexual desire deep in his groin.
    Their breaths became short pants as the friends breathed against each other's mouths in anticipation of their looming fight.

''You ready?'' James whispered, maintaining the eye lock he had with Paul.
    ''Yeah I'm ready'' Paul whispered back as he felt his thighs brush against James's

The young men tightened their finger locked grip on one another's hands and spontaneously brought their hips together while inadvertently bringing their bulging hard cocks together, the flys on their jeans briefly rubbing as hard bulge bumped against hard bulge.

''Oh my God'' James thought to himself, as the first cock to cock contact was made. Despite being hidden behind their jeans it was a sensation that both males could instantly feel and recognise as the cock of their best friend.
    ''Fuck me James'' Paul thought to himself as his hard bulge bumped against James's.

Their hearts pounded as they maintained their firm grip on each other's hands, both revelling in the sensation of their inadvertent cock against cock moment. This time they both tried to over power each other. Fingers gripped fingers as both males tried desperately to bend the others back.
    Their trembling arms raised over their heads as they continued their mercy fight then slowly, arms and hands shaking with the impasse they were locked in came out to a crucifix position.
    James pressed his hips deeply against Pauls and felt an electric charge trickle down his neck as Paul responded in kind. The two men pressed their hard cocks together firmly but neither backed off from the new test of strength they were now beginning to engage in with their dicks.

''Do you give?'' James gasped, hoping the answer would be no
    ''No'' Paul gasped back, ''Do you?''
    ''Not a chance, you're not getting away from me until one of us quits''
    ''Fine by me, you're not getting away from me either until there's a winner between us''

At that Paul pressed his forehead more forcefully against James's and pushed his arms back unbalancing his friend. James leaned back with the strain trying to maintain his position but Paul had caught him off guard and both boys toppled over in James's direction ending up in a missionary position with James on his back.
    Both males were now pressed close together, body to body, fingers still locked together now above their heads.

James gasped as he felt Pauls cock press even harder against his own. Both members stiffened even further at the sensation of this new mercy fight between their large erect muscles. James pressed back and for long seconds the two held each other in a cock on cock impasse. They relaxed at the same time and repeated the move over and over and over. Their cocks pressing together then relaxing, pressing together again even firmer then relaxing. Both males now lost in the moment. The sensation of the war that had began to rage between their big cocks was now taking them both to another level of competition with each other. Manhood against manhood, they had began to fight one another with the very objects that made them both male. Both proud of their big cocks were about to meet one another in the ultimate male vs. male duel. Who would be the victor and who would be humiliated into submission. Whose cock would prove the hardest and most virile... They were both about to find out in the ultimate test of sexual prowess.

''My big cock's fighting your big cock'' James whispered into Pauls ear
    ''Yeah, I can feel them both going at it'' Paul whispered back.
    ''I think they want to fuck each other''
    ''Let's go at it then, cock to cock and we'll see who's is the best''
    ''Thought you'd never ask'' James replied unable to believe his fantasies were becoming a reality and again pressed up firmly against Pauls Cock, this time the boys held one another firmly in place, groins planted tight together, waiting for the other to give and relax but neither would. The tension between their combined erections was palpable. Both couldn't believe how hard and firm the other's cock felt against his own even through the layers of Jeans they were both wearing. They could only imagine the sensation of cock against actual cock if they stripped down to bare skin, which at that moment in time was almost inevitable.
    Eventually in unison they released the deep press against one another's cocks and gasped from the exertion into each other's ears, their chins resting on the others shoulder as they breathed heavily.

''My cock wants to meet your cock'' James challenged, his chin still on Pauls shoulder as he spoke.
    ''My cock can't wait to meet your cock'' Paul gasped back in return
    ''Well why don't we introduce them then''
    ''Let's go then, my cock versus your cock''
    ''Oh my God Paul let's do it''

At that James uncoupled his fingers from Paul and sat up pulling his T-shirt over his head and then began to unbuckle his belt. Paul did the same, kicking his trousers off and ripping his socks free. Both men panted deeply as they stopped for a brief second to admire the huge bulges almost tearing through one another's pants. Adrenaline raced through their bodies as they both suddenly realised what they were about to do to one another, what was about to happen between them both, and in a few lingering seconds they would be exposing to the other their huge erect penis's.

3. Phallus Vs Phallus

Slowly, at the same time they pulled their pants down and stared in awe at the huge sex muscle that sprang up in front of them.

''Fuck me Pauls got a big dick'' James thought to himself as he took in the powerful shape of Pauls pulsating penis. He admired every vein and couldn't help but draw comparisons to his own. They were indeed very evenly matched, this was going to be an incredible fight.
    ''Wow, his cocks as big as mine'' Paul thought to himself as he finally set eyes on James's identical phallus. Again like his friend comparing the large fully veined muscle that was about to go to war with his own.

The two friends looked up from the others cock and locked eyes once more. Neither needed to speak, both knew what was going to happen and neither needed to direct the other into position.

Without a word they raised themselves up from their kneeling position bringing their big cocks enticingly close. Everything the two did together from this moment on was instinctive. There was no need for words or instruction, they moved and acted as one person. In an almost carnal, animalistic way.
    Once again fingers spread apart and slid together forming a tight hold on one another's hands. It was more to secure the other male in place than a test of strength and also indicated that both were now locked into each other until one of them proved victorious over the other. A mutual acknowledgment that there was no escape now and this both scared them but at the same time filled them with exhilaration, knowing that they would remain locked like this until the very bitter end.

James felt his heart pounding against his chest as he held Pauls stare, their bare shaved chests rose and fell in unison as the anticipation of that first skin against skin contact was made. They nervously inched closer to each other, waiting for the contact to happen.

And then it did.

The underside of Pauls erect cock pressed gently but firmly against the underside of James' causing both men to inhale sharply at the sensation. It was an erotic feeling that only two males can describe. Much different than skin against skin contact on any other part of the body. The sensation was electric and sent pulsating waves of electricity up both men's spines, through their stomachs and in and around their two touching phallus's.
    James felt Paul squeeze his fingers tight at the moment of contact and he responded in kind.

Cock pressed hard against cock, bringing them both together more firmly and the two males held each other in the strong binding position for long seconds. Both seemingly enjoying the sensation of feeling the others erect penis pressing intimately yet forcefully against his own.

''No rounds'' James whispered. ''we fight cock to cock until one of us says mercy, it doesn't matter how many times we cum our cocks fuck each other until one of us quits''
    ''now that's a fight, no time limit, agreed'' Paul replied, ''I can't wait to see my cock fucking the life out of yours''
    ''And I can't wait to see my cock fighting yours'' James shot back
    The thought of this made Paul smile, ''I've secretly wanted to feel my cock up against yours since we became friends."
    ''Me too'' James whispered back as he pressed his cock hard into Pauls.
    Paul gasped as he matched the pressure James had applied, soaking in every erotic sensation from their penis to penis lockup.

Cock strained against cock as the men's balls bumped and ground together, each trying to crush the others into submission. The two men grunted and growled at one another, forehead to forehead, nose to nose, their blue eyes holding each other's stare while down the below the fight for supremacy raged between their legs.
    James pressed his full body weight into Paul, chest to chest, stomach to stomach feeling their pubic hair grind together and grunted at the intense pressure that Paul returned back, their engorged cocks locked in their very own duel that seemed completely separate from the men's body to body lockup.

Cocks quivered and strained together as the impasse continued. Neither seemed to be gaining the advantage, or seemed to be weakening against its rival and here they remained locked together for what felt like an hour of equally matched duelling between two well endowed sex muscles..
    Both men began to perspire, their bodies now shining with sweat, cocks beginning to slide against one another as though they had been coated in oil prior to their fight. Their throbbing glistening shafts began to rub up and down along the length of one another sending more waves of arousal through the two combatants bodies. Hard cock pressed and slid against hard cock. It was slow but deliberate, the two muscular members were still sizing one another up and remained locked together in their private test of sexual virility. Both cocks had refrained from thrusting and fucking against each other. This fight was a marathon, not a sprint and both men savoured every moment they spent together in this position, both wishing the moment would last forever.

The two friends gasped then inhaled sharply as their ensconced cocks seemed to take a life of their own and ignoring their respective masters they slid behind one another locking the two men together firmly at the hip and groin.
    James' cock had slid it's self behind Pauls so that the upper side of his cock was locked behind the upper side of Pauls matching phallus. James' stomach trembled with adrenalin at the new position he and Paul now found themselves in and felt Pauls stomach quiver involuntarily at the same time. Without a single word spoken both cocks flexed and attempted to pull the other towards its self. Like two hooks connected together in the middle the press had become a pull as once again cock strained against cock in an inadvertent sexual tug of war. Strength matched strength as both men gritted their teeth and attempted to hold their cock locked position without giving ground to the other.
    This truly was becoming a war of sexual attrition between the two male love muscles as the men's cocks repeatedly changed position, sliding and pressing firmly together shaft to shaft then hooking and pulling behind the other again, straining, pressing, pulling, over and over and over.
    The two men slid their foreheads across each other and repositioned their faces so they were now cheek to cheek, breathing heavily, their chins rested on one another's shoulders. The sensual erotic arousal that their cock war was giving them both added fuel to their engorged hard cocks like a Viagra stimulant. Fingers momentarily unlocked from the others and wrapped around the back of both men. Bringing one another as close as they could for some further intense cock on cock fighting.

It started slowly at first, slick rock hard shafts matching each other's sensual movements. Sliding up and down each other, slowly yet forcefully. Ass cheeks flexed at each ensconced cock on cock crush. Balls bumped against balls at each stroke, the two men gasped and grunted together in unison as they slowly began to allow their cocks to pump away at one another. The pumping and grinding got steadily faster as cock fucked cock, ball sack slammed into ball sack. The visual image of the two men fucking each other as though the other were a woman was a frightening sight to behold.
    The steady cock against cock pumping turned into full on thrusts and became harder and more forceful as the two men began to fuck each other's cocks in earnest. Both so turned on by the aggressive way in which they now fucked each other that they growled deep in their throats and harmonised their groans of pleasure like two mating wolves. Cock slammed violently against cock as the two men lost themselves in the moment. They wanted to fight, to fuck the very life out of each other. A dark subconscious animalistic desire seemed to overpower them as they suddenly looked each other in the eye and locked jaws in a biting kiss. Teeth clashed against teeth as they kissed deeply and aggressively before locking jaws fully together, preventing the other from pulling away for air. Both men breathed hard through their noses as their mouths remained teeth locked in a vice like grip, growling into each other's locked jaws they released their bear hug like embrace and aggressively interlocked fingers.

Body strained against body as the two sweat soaked men fought each other for position. Both trying to push the other backwards into a missionary position. Intertwined fingers trembled and arms shook in unison with the strain of their aggressive impasse. Back and forth the two men pushed and strained against each other as they remained locked together, fingers intertwined in a punishing mercy fight.
    Paul gained the advantage and once again toppled James backwards, falling into him with their jaws still locked together like two wild battling dogs. Paul now in between James's open thighs thrust his cock repeatedly against James's as though he were fucking a woman's pussy. James thrust back and the two men went at each other relentlessly, their opposing foreskins now pulled fully back from the constant cock on cock friction exposing each mans purple throbbing glans.
    Hard cock fucked and strained against hard cock as two matching pairs of heavy balls slammed together like sumo wrestlers, the audible slap of skin against skin echoed around the room over and over. Glans clashed and rubbed against glans every time the tips of their cocks met and held each other in a straining impasse before both men once again returned to thrusting aggressively into one another's powerful sex muscle.
    James tried in vain to turn the tables on Paul but in his position at the bottom of their missionary cock to cock sex war it was impossible. Their cocks throbbed and pulsated, veins bulging along the length of both hard shafts looking ready to burst as neither one showed any signs of losing its hardness and conceding to its rival. The truth was, both males had never experienced sex like this before. The more they fought, the harder their cocks had become and the harder their cocks became the harder they fought each other. The two sweat soaked glistening cocks looked like two powerful male pythons vying for a female in a test of strength, pure muscle trying to out manoeuvre pure muscle as they sensually yet aggressively slid and wrapped around one another fighting for the dominant position, almost trying to squeeze the life out of each other.

Simultaneously both men unlocked their mouths, gasping for air. They unlinked their fingers from one another and slid their hands under the back of the other's shoulders, hugging each other's glistening bodies tight. Chest against chest, firm sweaty stomach to stomach. Each fixing the other into a tighter position for their missionary body to body lockup as they continued to aggressively pound their hard throbbing cocks together with renewed vigour. Thrusting against the others cock the two men fucked, and fucked, and fucked. It was the sexual aggresion they both had imagined and fantasised about. Both cocks were incredibly evenly matched in size, strength, sexual virility and hardness. Both could feel the beginning of an unavoidable climax surging through their interlocked love muscles. Their warring cocks stopped thrusting against each other and held each other in place with a straining deadlock, pressing firmly into one another as the two men breathed heavily from their sexual exertions.
    James exhaled slowly against Pauls mouth, his stomach trembling at the overdose of adrenaline, his blue eyes remained held in place against Pauls as the two men held their cocks against each other for long sensual moments. James could feel the overwhelming sensation of Paul pressing firmly against him with his cock and he pressed back and matched his pressure. Here the two of them remained locked together in a sexual embrace that neither wanted to release the other from. The climax was almost here and for a split second time seemed to stand still.
    Cock strained against cock, and for a brief moment in time the two males felt their cocks merge together as one, the sensation of their duelling sex muscles melting into one another through each hard penis against penis caress. James felt as though his cock were buried deep inside Pauls, Paul felt as though he could feel James's opposing member sliding up and down inside his own. Their consenting cock against cock phallic love war had opened both males up to a shared sexual experience neither could ever have imagined or prepared themselves for.

Pupils dilated and eyes turned black as the two men began to feel their rivals cock begin to pulsate in time with his own.

''I'm going to cum'' James gasped through gritted teeth
    ''Fuck, me too'' Paul gasped back as he pressed his forehead against James's.

Both men felt their love muscles throb and pulsate as a surge of sexual electricity shot up their cocks almost causing the two men to black out with the intensity of their mutual climax. James's head spun and Paul saw stars as they both exploded against each other in unison, creamy hot sticky cum blasted across their stomachs and showered the heads of one another's glans. James's sperm mixed with Pauls as their cocks surged again and again, unloading everything the two men had left in their ball sacks. The hot sticky cum stuck to their cocks like lubricant causing their mating love muscles to slip and slide against each other, the two sex muscles not yet done with their mutual phallic struggle.

''Oh my fucking God'' James gasped, breathing heavily against Pauls mouth.
    ''Fuck me'' Pauls gasped back, his chin resting against James's as he spoke. ''That was fucking intense''
    ''I think I just fucked your brains out''
    ''Ha, I think I just fucked your brains out friend, that was incredible''
    ''We fucked each other's brains out''
    ''Ha ha, yeah we fucking did didn't we"

The two men looked down at their pulsating aroused cocks sliding against each other, shaft rubbing sensually up and down its rivals shaft. They were both mesmerised at the sight of their combined sperms mixing and melting into each other, both cocks still appeared to be hard despite having just ejaculated a fountain of cum across the other. Paul gently pressed his balls into James's and the two men groaned in unison and gave one another a wry smile.

''Call it a draw?'' Paul suggested, locking eyes with James.
    ''Ok, draw'' James grudgingly agreed, although he wasn't ready to stop just yet, he was still enjoying the sensation of their interlocked cocks and the subtle pain Pauls balls were inflicting as they crushed against his own.

The two aroused males held each other in their intertwined position for just a little longer. Both still revelling in the sensation of their cock to cock embrace, enjoying the erotic feeling of one another's cum mixing with his own and dripping from the heads of each others glans onto the tip of its rival. Neither wanted the moment to come to an end and lay for long moments locked together in their missionary embrace, their love muscles continued to press gently together, the occasional slow sensual grind up the others slick shaft was reciprocated by the other.

James felt Pauls hands slide up his wrist towards his fingers and here the two men gently intertwined their fingers with each other before holding one another in a deep lustful stare.

''Rematch?'' Paul asked with a raised eyebrow and an evil grin.
    ''Do you really have to ask'' James replied, eager to go at it again with his best friend. His cock began filling with blood at the thought of yet another adrenalin fuelled cock locked war with Pauls.

They gripped each other's fingers tight as once again their cocks pressed firmly together. Neither of the two males were ready to stop at a draw, refusing to admit they were as evenly matched as demonstrated by the outcome of their recent fight.
    Secretly they both had hoped the other would want to continue with their fuck fight deep into the night, and this time they would keep going until there was a clear winner.

To be continued.....

a MvM.pdf Processing...x

Junior Hostboard Member Apache224v2's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Re: James Vs Paul MvM Sexfight

Really excited to see stories like this on the board, and first time writers!

great job

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Apache224v2 View Post
    Really excited to see stories like this on the board, and first time writers!

great job
    Thankyou, I just love agood sexfight story and always wanted to have a go at writing one.

Senior Hostboard Member kamafight's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Awesome stuff James. Hope you continue writing. This got my imagination working.

Junior Hostboard Member Rockingrajesh's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JM1 View Post
    My first attempt at writing a sexfight.
    I appreciate that MvM sexfights aren't to everones taste but will do a FvF sexfight if I get enough positive feedback from this one. I'm very open minded about this subject and the thought of two people of the same sex matching each other in a sexual duel is a real turn on, whether it's two males or two females. Give it a chance and let me know what type of a sex fight you'd love to read about FvF or MvM to set the scene and I'll pick the best idea and put pen to paper so to speak. I'd also appreciate some honest feedback for this story.

1 . Finger Locked

What had started as a friendly game of mercy between two friends soon turned into a phallic cock vs cock war of attrition between the two college students...

The sensation of his fingers intertwining with his friends sent a shiver up James's neck.
    Paul had challenged him to a mercy fight and raised his right hand, fingers spread, in invitation. James smiled and responded in kind, raising his left hand, fingers spread, heart racing in anticipation of the skin on skin contact with his best male friend.
    James's fingers slid slowly into Pauls, both young men briefly locked eyes as they inhaled sharply together at the sudden male skin on male skin sensation from their interlocked fingers. They gripped one another tight, palm to palm but didn't attempt to try and bend each other's fingers back just yet.
    Secretly they had both longed for this moment to happen between them. They often sat next to one another in lectures. The occasional bump of thigh against thigh, elbows brushing elbows and the fact that both had realised that on occasion neither of them had moved away from the contact. Sometimes they would sit for long minutes on end, pressing their outer thighs together in their seats, enjoying the strange sensation that young men were giving to one another. James's cock often hard at the subtle physical contact and would never know until later on during a road trip with Pauls parents that Paul too often got a hard cock while sitting so intimately close to his best friend.

Time seemed to stand still as they both began to feel the first stirrings of arousal as their fingers slid softly together. James's cock almost instantaneously hardened and unbeknown to him, so did Pauls.

''Ready?'' James asked, in anticipation of their test of strength duel
    ''Yep'' Paul replied,
    ''Go!''

Both tightened their grip on one another's interlocked fingers and held each other's hands in a trembling finger locked impasse.

''Oh my God, I can't believe we're finally locked up like this'' James thought secretly to himself. He'd been longing for a chance to lock fingers with Paul for many weeks but there never seemed to be a good time to ask.
    The long trip down to the coast in the back seat of Pauls parents car however provided the perfect opportunity to break the boredom. The two nineteen year olds had both secretly longed for the chance to go at it with each other. Both often fantasising about wrestling together in their bedrooms, fingers locked to fingers as they fought together for the top position. The sensation of their locked body to body fantasy match up often brining about stirrings of arousal. There had always been an attraction to one another but neither had ever acted on it for fear of what the other might say if they had misread the signals. If only they had realised that the other shared the same fantasy.

Both young men enjoyed the sensation of their mutual impasse. The fact that neither of them seemed to be overpowering the other added to the overall eroticism of the moment. They indeed appeared to be equally matched which made them both wonder in what other areas they were also equally matched.

Paul gave his friend an evil look and dug his nails into the back of James's hand, James smiled back at his friend. The pain he was inflicting was turning him on even more.
    James responded in kind and dug his nails into the back of Pauls hand and here the two remained for long minutes, neither backing down from the other, both seemingly turned on by the mutual pain they were inflicting on one another.

It was at this point that James noticed the bulge in his friends Jeans,
    ''Fuck'' James thought to himself, ''Paul looks like he's as turned on as I am''

He wasn't wrong, Pauls cock was throbbing and he had also noticed the huge bulge in James's matching jeans.
    ''James looks like he's got a hard on'' Paul thought to himself, ''Fuck me, this is turning me on more than I expected''
    They remained locked in a stalemate for another five long minutes. Neither really trying to dominate the other. Their mercy fight had turned into something far deeper and sensual than a simple test of strength, both had perhaps longed for and both were relishing in the moments that they spent together in their consenting finger locked skin on skin position. Neither wanting to release the other from their erotic impasse, both wanting the moment to freeze in time and last forever.

Eventually James looked Paul in the eye,
    ''Call it a draw?''
    ''Ok, draw'' Paul gasped, although not fully willing to release James's fingers from his own.
    Both males released the tension on one another's interlocked hands but without saying a word kept them intertwined and held the position. Both infatuated with how similar their fingers appeared in size to their friends. Both admiring the deep nail marks the two combatants had left in the back of the others hands.

James didn't want the moment between them to end, neither did Paul. Both of them had been turned on so much by their mutual mercy fight. Their hearts pounded hard against their chests, their cocks were still full and hard, they looked at each other and locked eyes for longer than they cared to admit was acceptable, neither said a word, neither had to.

Slowly and gently they unlinked their rivals fingers, the sensation of what had been a huge turn on in the moment lingered on in their minds and rock hard cocks.

James pulled his phone out from his pocket and sent Paul a text. He had to be careful that Pauls parents didn't overhear what he was about to ask.

''Rematch?''
    ''Definitely''
    ''Tonight, when we're alone in our hotel room''
    ''You're on, can't wait''
    ''Me too, can't wait''
    ''Next time we use both hands''
    ''Sounds good, and we don't release each other until there's a winner''
    ''You're on, I can't wait, tonight then''
    ''Looking forward to a rematch, tonight then''

And with that the two best friends had agreed to a rematch, although both secretly knew deep down that it was going to be more than just a mercy fight if they locked up again with no one else around.

2. Aroused

They were both sharing the same hotel room. A large king size double bed sat dead canter against the wall opposite the door. Both friends had agreed that it would be fine for them both to share the same bed, after all why would Pauls parents expect to pay out for an extra room when the two boys could simply sleep in the same room together. It wasn't an issue but was about to be the scene for an erotic fight of which neither had prepared himself for or perhaps dreamed about at the start of their long weekend vacation together, or then again, perhaps they had.

Paul was unpacking his suitcase, James sitting on the bed waited for his moment.
    It came quickly when Paul turned around and the two males locked eyes. Both knew what was about to happen. They wouldn't be disturbed as Pauls parents had left for the night and wouldn't be back until very late in the evening, perhaps even the early hours of the morning. If the two friends were to have their next duel then now was the perfect opportunity.

"Rematch then?" James asked, his heart starting to pound hard against his chest.
    "Let's go" Paul immediately accepted , still maintaining the eye lock between them, his heart also beginning to race.

James moved to the middle of the bed and sat up on his knees, Paul crawled across to meet him and both now on their knees sized each other up.
    Neither said a word but at the same time raised both their hands, fingers spread apart in an invitation to the other to interlock with them once again in a test of strength.
    They inhaled sharply as fingers softly met and intertwined with opposing fingers, skin slid against skin as they slid together.
    They held the position for long lingering seconds before finally wrapping their fingers around one another's knuckles, tightly forming two balls of tightly interwoven fingers.
    Bringing their heads together, forehead pressed lightly against forehead, eyes locked onto opposing eyes, the tips of their noses brushing gently together as both males began to feel the first familiar stirrings of arousal that they both had experienced in the car. James felt his cock become hard as a surge of blood pumped into it, Pauls cock also stirred into life as the sensation of another lock up with his best friend brought the sensation of arousal and sexual desire deep in his groin.
    Their breaths became short pants as the friends breathed against each other's mouths in anticipation of their looming fight.

''You ready?'' James whispered, maintaining the eye lock he had with Paul.
    ''Yeah I'm ready'' Paul whispered back as he felt his thighs brush against James's

The young men tightened their finger locked grip on one another's hands and spontaneously brought their hips together while inadvertently bringing their bulging hard cocks together, the flys on their jeans briefly rubbing as hard bulge bumped against hard bulge.

''Oh my God'' James thought to himself, as the first cock to cock contact was made. Despite being hidden behind their jeans it was a sensation that both males could instantly feel and recognise as the cock of their best friend.
    ''Fuck me James'' Paul thought to himself as his hard bulge bumped against James's.

Their hearts pounded as they maintained their firm grip on each other's hands, both revelling in the sensation of their inadvertent cock against cock moment. This time they both tried to over power each other. Fingers gripped fingers as both males tried desperately to bend the others back.
    Their trembling arms raised over their heads as they continued their mercy fight then slowly, arms and hands shaking with the impasse they were locked in came out to a crucifix position.
    James pressed his hips deeply against Pauls and felt an electric charge trickle down his neck as Paul responded in kind. The two men pressed their hard cocks together firmly but neither backed off from the new test of strength they were now beginning to engage in with their dicks.

''Do you give?'' James gasped, hoping the answer would be no
    ''No'' Paul gasped back, ''Do you?''
    ''Not a chance, you're not getting away from me until one of us quits''
    ''Fine by me, you're not getting away from me either until there's a winner between us''

At that Paul pressed his forehead more forcefully against James's and pushed his arms back unbalancing his friend. James leaned back with the strain trying to maintain his position but Paul had caught him off guard and both boys toppled over in James's direction ending up in a missionary position with James on his back.
    Both males were now pressed close together, body to body, fingers still locked together now above their heads.

James gasped as he felt Pauls cock press even harder against his own. Both members stiffened even further at the sensation of this new mercy fight between their large erect muscles. James pressed back and for long seconds the two held each other in a cock on cock impasse. They relaxed at the same time and repeated the move over and over and over. Their cocks pressing together then relaxing, pressing together again even firmer then relaxing. Both males now lost in the moment. The sensation of the war that had began to rage between their big cocks was now taking them both to another level of competition with each other. Manhood against manhood, they had began to fight one another with the very objects that made them both male. Both proud of their big cocks were about to meet one another in the ultimate male vs. male duel. Who would be the victor and who would be humiliated into submission. Whose cock would prove the hardest and most virile... They were both about to find out in the ultimate test of sexual prowess.

''My big cock's fighting your big cock'' James whispered into Pauls ear
    ''Yeah, I can feel them both going at it'' Paul whispered back.
    ''I think they want to fuck each other''
    ''Let's go at it then, cock to cock and we'll see who's is the best''
    ''Thought you'd never ask'' James replied unable to believe his fantasies were becoming a reality and again pressed up firmly against Pauls Cock, this time the boys held one another firmly in place, groins planted tight together, waiting for the other to give and relax but neither would. The tension between their combined erections was palpable. Both couldn't believe how hard and firm the other's cock felt against his own even through the layers of Jeans they were both wearing. They could only imagine the sensation of cock against actual cock if they stripped down to bare skin, which at that moment in time was almost inevitable.
    Eventually in unison they released the deep press against one another's cocks and gasped from the exertion into each other's ears, their chins resting on the others shoulder as they breathed heavily.

''My cock wants to meet your cock'' James challenged, his chin still on Pauls shoulder as he spoke.
    ''My cock can't wait to meet your cock'' Paul gasped back in return
    ''Well why don't we introduce them then''
    ''Let's go then, my cock versus your cock''
    ''Oh my God Paul let's do it''

At that James uncoupled his fingers from Paul and sat up pulling his T-shirt over his head and then began to unbuckle his belt. Paul did the same, kicking his trousers off and ripping his socks free. Both men panted deeply as they stopped for a brief second to admire the huge bulges almost tearing through one another's pants. Adrenaline raced through their bodies as they both suddenly realised what they were about to do to one another, what was about to happen between them both, and in a few lingering seconds they would be exposing to the other their huge erect penis's.

3. Phallus Vs Phallus

Slowly, at the same time they pulled their pants down and stared in awe at the huge sex muscle that sprang up in front of them.

''Fuck me Pauls got a big dick'' James thought to himself as he took in the powerful shape of Pauls pulsating penis. He admired every vein and couldn't help but draw comparisons to his own. They were indeed very evenly matched, this was going to be an incredible fight.
    ''Wow, his cocks as big as mine'' Paul thought to himself as he finally set eyes on James's identical phallus. Again like his friend comparing the large fully veined muscle that was about to go to war with his own.

The two friends looked up from the others cock and locked eyes once more. Neither needed to speak, both knew what was going to happen and neither needed to direct the other into position.

Without a word they raised themselves up from their kneeling position bringing their big cocks enticingly close. Everything the two did together from this moment on was instinctive. There was no need for words or instruction, they moved and acted as one person. In an almost carnal, animalistic way.
    Once again fingers spread apart and slid together forming a tight hold on one another's hands. It was more to secure the other male in place than a test of strength and also indicated that both were now locked into each other until one of them proved victorious over the other. A mutual acknowledgment that there was no escape now and this both scared them but at the same time filled them with exhilaration, knowing that they would remain locked like this until the very bitter end.

James felt his heart pounding against his chest as he held Pauls stare, their bare shaved chests rose and fell in unison as the anticipation of that first skin against skin contact was made. They nervously inched closer to each other, waiting for the contact to happen.

And then it did.

The underside of Pauls erect cock pressed gently but firmly against the underside of James' causing both men to inhale sharply at the sensation. It was an erotic feeling that only two males can describe. Much different than skin against skin contact on any other part of the body. The sensation was electric and sent pulsating waves of electricity up both men's spines, through their stomachs and in and around their two touching phallus's.
    James felt Paul squeeze his fingers tight at the moment of contact and he responded in kind.

Cock pressed hard against cock, bringing them both together more firmly and the two males held each other in the strong binding position for long seconds. Both seemingly enjoying the sensation of feeling the others erect penis pressing intimately yet forcefully against his own.

''No rounds'' James whispered. ''we fight cock to cock until one of us says mercy, it doesn't matter how many times we cum our cocks fuck each other until one of us quits''
    ''now that's a fight, no time limit, agreed'' Paul replied, ''I can't wait to see my cock fucking the life out of yours''
    ''And I can't wait to see my cock fighting yours'' James shot back
    The thought of this made Paul smile, ''I've secretly wanted to feel my cock up against yours since we became friends."
    ''Me too'' James whispered back as he pressed his cock hard into Pauls.
    Paul gasped as he matched the pressure James had applied, soaking in every erotic sensation from their penis to penis lockup.

Cock strained against cock as the men's balls bumped and ground together, each trying to crush the others into submission. The two men grunted and growled at one another, forehead to forehead, nose to nose, their blue eyes holding each other's stare while down the below the fight for supremacy raged between their legs.
    James pressed his full body weight into Paul, chest to chest, stomach to stomach feeling their pubic hair grind together and grunted at the intense pressure that Paul returned back, their engorged cocks locked in their very own duel that seemed completely separate from the men's body to body lockup.

Cocks quivered and strained together as the impasse continued. Neither seemed to be gaining the advantage, or seemed to be weakening against its rival and here they remained locked together for what felt like an hour of equally matched duelling between two well endowed sex muscles..
    Both men began to perspire, their bodies now shining with sweat, cocks beginning to slide against one another as though they had been coated in oil prior to their fight. Their throbbing glistening shafts began to rub up and down along the length of one another sending more waves of arousal through the two combatants bodies. Hard cock pressed and slid against hard cock. It was slow but deliberate, the two muscular members were still sizing one another up and remained locked together in their private test of sexual virility. Both cocks had refrained from thrusting and fucking against each other. This fight was a marathon, not a sprint and both men savoured every moment they spent together in this position, both wishing the moment would last forever.

The two friends gasped then inhaled sharply as their ensconced cocks seemed to take a life of their own and ignoring their respective masters they slid behind one another locking the two men together firmly at the hip and groin.
    James' cock had slid it's self behind Pauls so that the upper side of his cock was locked behind the upper side of Pauls matching phallus. James' stomach trembled with adrenalin at the new position he and Paul now found themselves in and felt Pauls stomach quiver involuntarily at the same time. Without a single word spoken both cocks flexed and attempted to pull the other towards its self. Like two hooks connected together in the middle the press had become a pull as once again cock strained against cock in an inadvertent sexual tug of war. Strength matched strength as both men gritted their teeth and attempted to hold their cock locked position without giving ground to the other.
    This truly was becoming a war of sexual attrition between the two male love muscles as the men's cocks repeatedly changed position, sliding and pressing firmly together shaft to shaft then hooking and pulling behind the other again, straining, pressing, pulling, over and over and over.
    The two men slid their foreheads across each other and repositioned their faces so they were now cheek to cheek, breathing heavily, their chins rested on one another's shoulders. The sensual erotic arousal that their cock war was giving them both added fuel to their engorged hard cocks like a Viagra stimulant. Fingers momentarily unlocked from the others and wrapped around the back of both men. Bringing one another as close as they could for some further intense cock on cock fighting.

It started slowly at first, slick rock hard shafts matching each other's sensual movements. Sliding up and down each other, slowly yet forcefully. Ass cheeks flexed at each ensconced cock on cock crush. Balls bumped against balls at each stroke, the two men gasped and grunted together in unison as they slowly began to allow their cocks to pump away at one another. The pumping and grinding got steadily faster as cock fucked cock, ball sack slammed into ball sack. The visual image of the two men fucking each other as though the other were a woman was a frightening sight to behold.
    The steady cock against cock pumping turned into full on thrusts and became harder and more forceful as the two men began to fuck each other's cocks in earnest. Both so turned on by the aggressive way in which they now fucked each other that they growled deep in their throats and harmonised their groans of pleasure like two mating wolves. Cock slammed violently against cock as the two men lost themselves in the moment. They wanted to fight, to fuck the very life out of each other. A dark subconscious animalistic desire seemed to overpower them as they suddenly looked each other in the eye and locked jaws in a biting kiss. Teeth clashed against teeth as they kissed deeply and aggressively before locking jaws fully together, preventing the other from pulling away for air. Both men breathed hard through their noses as their mouths remained teeth locked in a vice like grip, growling into each other's locked jaws they released their bear hug like embrace and aggressively interlocked fingers.

Body strained against body as the two sweat soaked men fought each other for position. Both trying to push the other backwards into a missionary position. Intertwined fingers trembled and arms shook in unison with the strain of their aggressive impasse. Back and forth the two men pushed and strained against each other as they remained locked together, fingers intertwined in a punishing mercy fight.
    Paul gained the advantage and once again toppled James backwards, falling into him with their jaws still locked together like two wild battling dogs. Paul now in between James's open thighs thrust his cock repeatedly against James's as though he were fucking a woman's pussy. James thrust back and the two men went at each other relentlessly, their opposing foreskins now pulled fully back from the constant cock on cock friction exposing each mans purple throbbing glans.
    Hard cock fucked and strained against hard cock as two matching pairs of heavy balls slammed together like sumo wrestlers, the audible slap of skin against skin echoed around the room over and over. Glans clashed and rubbed against glans every time the tips of their cocks met and held each other in a straining impasse before both men once again returned to thrusting aggressively into one another's powerful sex muscle.
    James tried in vain to turn the tables on Paul but in his position at the bottom of their missionary cock to cock sex war it was impossible. Their cocks throbbed and pulsated, veins bulging along the length of both hard shafts looking ready to burst as neither one showed any signs of losing its hardness and conceding to its rival. The truth was, both males had never experienced sex like this before. The more they fought, the harder their cocks had become and the harder their cocks became the harder they fought each other. The two sweat soaked glistening cocks looked like two powerful male pythons vying for a female in a test of strength, pure muscle trying to out manoeuvre pure muscle as they sensually yet aggressively slid and wrapped around one another fighting for the dominant position, almost trying to squeeze the life out of each other.

Simultaneously both men unlocked their mouths, gasping for air. They unlinked their fingers from one another and slid their hands under the back of the other's shoulders, hugging each other's glistening bodies tight. Chest against chest, firm sweaty stomach to stomach. Each fixing the other into a tighter position for their missionary body to body lockup as they continued to aggressively pound their hard throbbing cocks together with renewed vigour. Thrusting against the others cock the two men fucked, and fucked, and fucked. It was the sexual aggresion they both had imagined and fantasised about. Both cocks were incredibly evenly matched in size, strength, sexual virility and hardness. Both could feel the beginning of an unavoidable climax surging through their interlocked love muscles. Their warring cocks stopped thrusting against each other and held each other in place with a straining deadlock, pressing firmly into one another as the two men breathed heavily from their sexual exertions.
    James exhaled slowly against Pauls mouth, his stomach trembling at the overdose of adrenaline, his blue eyes remained held in place against Pauls as the two men held their cocks against each other for long sensual moments. James could feel the overwhelming sensation of Paul pressing firmly against him with his cock and he pressed back and matched his pressure. Here the two of them remained locked together in a sexual embrace that neither wanted to release the other from. The climax was almost here and for a split second time seemed to stand still.
    Cock strained against cock, and for a brief moment in time the two males felt their cocks merge together as one, the sensation of their duelling sex muscles melting into one another through each hard penis against penis caress. James felt as though his cock were buried deep inside Pauls, Paul felt as though he could feel James's opposing member sliding up and down inside his own. Their consenting cock against cock phallic love war had opened both males up to a shared sexual experience neither could ever have imagined or prepared themselves for.

Pupils dilated and eyes turned black as the two men began to feel their rivals cock begin to pulsate in time with his own.

''I'm going to cum'' James gasped through gritted teeth
    ''Fuck, me too'' Paul gasped back as he pressed his forehead against James's.

Both men felt their love muscles throb and pulsate as a surge of sexual electricity shot up their cocks almost causing the two men to black out with the intensity of their mutual climax. James's head spun and Paul saw stars as they both exploded against each other in unison, creamy hot sticky cum blasted across their stomachs and showered the heads of one another's glans. James's sperm mixed with Pauls as their cocks surged again and again, unloading everything the two men had left in their ball sacks. The hot sticky cum stuck to their cocks like lubricant causing their mating love muscles to slip and slide against each other, the two sex muscles not yet done with their mutual phallic struggle.

''Oh my fucking God'' James gasped, breathing heavily against Pauls mouth.
    ''Fuck me'' Pauls gasped back, his chin resting against James's as he spoke. ''That was fucking intense''
    ''I think I just fucked your brains out''
    ''Ha, I think I just fucked your brains out friend, that was incredible''
    ''We fucked each other's brains out''
    ''Ha ha, yeah we fucking did didn't we"

The two men looked down at their pulsating aroused cocks sliding against each other, shaft rubbing sensually up and down its rivals shaft. They were both mesmerised at the sight of their combined sperms mixing and melting into each other, both cocks still appeared to be hard despite having just ejaculated a fountain of cum across the other. Paul gently pressed his balls into James's and the two men groaned in unison and gave one another a wry smile.

''Call it a draw?'' Paul suggested, locking eyes with James.
    ''Ok, draw'' James grudgingly agreed, although he wasn't ready to stop just yet, he was still enjoying the sensation of their interlocked cocks and the subtle pain Pauls balls were inflicting as they crushed against his own.

The two aroused males held each other in their intertwined position for just a little longer. Both still revelling in the sensation of their cock to cock embrace, enjoying the erotic feeling of one another's cum mixing with his own and dripping from the heads of each others glans onto the tip of its rival. Neither wanted the moment to come to an end and lay for long moments locked together in their missionary embrace, their love muscles continued to press gently together, the occasional slow sensual grind up the others slick shaft was reciprocated by the other.

James felt Pauls hands slide up his wrist towards his fingers and here the two men gently intertwined their fingers with each other before holding one another in a deep lustful stare.

''Rematch?'' Paul asked with a raised eyebrow and an evil grin.
    ''Do you really have to ask'' James replied, eager to go at it again with his best friend. His cock began filling with blood at the thought of yet another adrenalin fuelled cock locked war with Pauls.

They gripped each other's fingers tight as once again their cocks pressed firmly together. Neither of the two males were ready to stop at a draw, refusing to admit they were as evenly matched as demonstrated by the outcome of their recent fight.
    Secretly they both had hoped the other would want to continue with their fuck fight deep into the night, and this time they would keep going until there was a clear winner.

To be continued.....

a MvM.pdf Processing...x

Wonderful....I have exactly same likes as yours..two equal person in sexfight...be it two males or two females..n I loved it that you kept emphasis on cock on cock contact n not into anals....nicely written...as if someone stole my fantasy and written about it....waiting for more stories.

Sent from my motorola one power using Tapatalk

Senior Hostboard Member kamafight's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Thankyou, I just love agood sexfight story and always wanted to have a go at writing one.
    Eagerly awaiting more from you.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockingrajesh View Post
    Wonderful....I have exactly same likes as yours..two equal person in sexfight...be it two males or two females..n I loved it that you kept emphasis on **** on **** contact n not into anals....nicely written...as if someone stole my fantasy and written about it....waiting for more stories.

Hey thanks for the feedback. Sounds like we have the same fantasy ;-)

Junior Hostboard Member Rockingrajesh's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Hey thanks for the feedback. Sounds like we have the same fantasy ;-)
    Hell yes they are...would love to connect with you to discuss further....

Junior Hostboard Member sexyvalquiria44's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Very good story! keep it up

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockingrajesh View Post
    **** yes they are...would love to connect with you to discuss further....

When you say you'd love to connect you mean connected cock to cock right?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast