Thread: Does anyone have my stories .....

Senior Hostboard Member kamafight's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Does anyone have my stories .....

The Fight for Oparna's body and Five MvsM cockfight short stories? If you do, could you please post them under this thread?

Junior Hostboard Member cockfighter64's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Re: Does anyone have my stories .....

Quote Originally Posted by kamafight View Post
    The Fight for Oparna's body and Five MvsM cockfight short stories? If you do, could you please post them under this thread?
    Hope someone does have those stories, I'd like to read them!

Junior Hostboard Member Jdawgoh's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kamafight View Post
    The Fight for Oparna's Body (Dickfight story)
    By Kamafight999

Mandar pulled Oparna’s naked body closer to his own. Her breasts became plastered against his muscular chest. They wrapped their legs around each other’s buttocks. Hands rubbed each other’s sweaty backs. They sat like that for some time, enjoying the feel of their naked flesh rubbing against each other. Tightly locked together, surrounded by the oppressive heat of the small room. Then Mandar lifted Oparna and she sat on his erect ****. His **** slipped easily into her ****. Oparna gasped. Mandar’s mouth was on hers before she could complete the gasp. He tasted the salty sweat on her upper lips. She wrapped her hands around his head as their tongues played wildly with each other. They kissed deep and she ran her fingers through his hair. She was getting a nice rhythm and Mandar rested his head against her milky white breasts, once again tasting her sweat. She moved up and down on his ****. Mandar started to suck on her large pink ******s.
    Later, after they had finished, their naked bodies lay entwined on the single bed. Oparna’s fleshy milky white against Mandar’s muscular dark brown. The sheets were drenched with the fluids from their bodies.
    In the morning, Mandar woke up early and did a hundred push-ups beside their bed. Then he stood up and looked at Oparna. Her fleshy buttocks. Her long fleshy legs. Her ample back. Then she woke up and they looked at each other’s nakedness. She propped herself up against the pillow and opened her arms inviting him back into bed. He lowered his sweaty body onto hers. They kissed for some time. She wrapped her fleshy thighs around Mandar’s body. He mounted her. She moaned. She rubbed the back of his legs with her feet. He came after around 20 strokes.
    He showered and dressed first. Then he sat on the only chair in the small room and watched her dress. She had such a nice body, he thought to himself. The fleshy hips which complemented the round milky white breasts which almost burst out of her tight shirt but was held back by her brassiere whose straps were visible. The fat neck and large shoulders and bovine upper arms with the scar of an old polio shot. She was his. Her body belonged to him. And nobody else.

Mandar and Oparna lived in a small flat at the Maharashtra Sport’s Hostel. Mandar, who was a wrestler, had been given a two-room flat at the hostel after he won a Bronze medal for his country in the 2010 Asian Games. Oparna had represented India in the shot-put category. They had met at the games village and been attracted to each other. He had been attracted by her fair skinned fleshiness. She was taken by his muscular body and smooth dark brown skin. And at six feet two inches he was taller than her five feet eleven. She had always wanted a man who was taller than her. They got married after a torrid one-month affair. They had created quite a scandal at the village. There were rumors that the toilets in Oparna’s room had been clogged by condoms. Such was the intensity of their affair.

Outside, the sun beat down heavily upon everything on the earth. Mandar usually walked Oparna to the railway station where she caught a train to work. He would go back to the hostel gym to train. He was preparing for the 2012 Olympics. As they left the hostel and walked towards the train station, Mandar could feel the eyes watching them. Men gazing longingly at Oparna. His Oparna. A quote by Norman Mailer came to him – “The highest prize in a world of men is the most beautiful woman available on your arm and living there in her heart loyal to you”. He put his arm around her waist and pulled her towards him. She smiled.
    A man was walking towards them. Mandar felt Oparna stiffen. Mandar recognized the man as he came closer. It was Nandan. Oparna’s ex-husband. Nandan had been a famous wrestling star in the early 2000’s but had since fallen from grace due to his excessive drinking and womanizing. Mandar had heard talk that Nandan was back training to make it to the Olympics team. He was a tall, muscular man. Something about his demeanor made Mandar tighten his grip around Oparna’s body.
    Nandan gestured at Oparna and stopped in front of them. He glared at Mandar. Mandar glared back. He still had his arm around Oparna. Then, Nandan turned his face towards Oparna and the glare became a smile.
    - It’s been such a long time since I have seen you Oparna, Nandan said in a yearning voice.
    - It’s so nice to see you, Nandan. How have you been? said Oparna.
    - Terrible. It’s been terrible without you, said Nandan.
    Oparna laughed uneasily. Mandar tightened his grip around Oparna’s hips.
    - Wont you give me a hug? said Nandan opening his arms.
    Oparna disentangled Mandar’s arm from around her hips and walked into Nandan’s arms. They threw their arms around each other. Almost like long lost lovers, Mandar thought to himself. They embraced tightly. Nandan rubbed Oparna’s back with his hands. He closed his eyes and sensually moved his hands up and down her fleshy back. He had the fingers of a rough man. A man who had been in a few fights. Oparna seemed to be returning the favor. Their bodies were plastered tightly against each other. Oparna’s breasts jostling against Nandan’s chest. Mandar gulped. He noticed that Nandan was almost as tall as he was. It would be a tough fight if it came to that.
    Then, Nandan and Oparna disentangled. Nandan took her face in his hands. Mandar noticed the rough callused hands once again. Nandan proceeded to plant a full kiss on Oparna’s lips. Mandar felt something in him stir as Nandan’s lips pressed against Oparna’s. Oparna looked shocked. Mandar moved forward. He took Nandan by the throat. And before he knew it Nandan had him by the throat. The men tightened their grip on each other’s throats. Each trying to loosen the other’s grip with their free hand.
    There was pushing and jostling. And then Oparna came between them. She had one hand on Mandar’s chest and the other on Nandan’s. Trying to pacify them.
    - Stop it you two, she shouted.
    The two men yelled threats and abuses at each other. Other residents of the hostel who heard the men fighting came running and separated them.
    Oparna ushered Mandar out of the area while the other residents took Nandan away.
    - How could you let that ******* kiss you? Mandar wanted to know.
    - He is my ex-husband. It didn’t mean anything, Mandar. You know I am yours, said Oparna trying to pacify him.
    Mandar didn’t say anything. He was raging. He had wanted to snap Nandan in two. How dare that ******* lay a finger on his Oparna.
    - Do you still have feelings for him, Mandar asked?
    Oparna looked away from him. He pulled Oparna towards him and kissed her on the mouth. She resisted first, but then he felt her tongue enter his mouth. Their tongues were all over each other. They exchanged spittle.
    - You are mine, Oparna. You do not belong to anyone else, said Mandar.
    - I used to belong to Nandan too, said Oparna. Her eyes were pleading with him.
    He let her go and she walked by herself to the railway station. As he watched her go, he realized that he had kissed the mouth that had been kissed by Nandan only a few moments ago. It made him feel strange.

The incident played on Mandar’s mind as he trained. This was the last thing that he needed with only 10 months to go for the Olympics. His old certainty that only he possessed Oparna was under threat. Now he had a sexual rival. He might have to vie with another man for Oparna’s affections. And he might lose her.
    He pushed these dark thoughts to the back of his mind as he finished training and walked to the canteen. He nodded to a few of the other sportsmen that he knew. He got a diet coke from the coke machine and walked towards an unoccupied table.
    He sat there, drinking coke, trying to gather his thoughts. Playing the incidents of the day in his mind. He felt someone approaching him from behind. He turned around to see Nandan walking towards him. Nandan was glaring at him. Their eyes met. Mandar glared back. Nandan sat across Mandar at the same table. They stared into each other’s eyes. Neither man willing to break the stare. It was a question of who would blink first. Nandan had the same dark brown skin as him. He was tall and muscular. Mandar realized that physically, Nandan was almost his equal. There wasn’t much between them.
    - So, you are Oparna’s new husband? said Nandan.
    - Oparna has one husband and that’s me, said Mandar.
    Nandan grinned.
    - That is what I wanted to discuss with you. Because we have a bit of a situation here, said Nandan.
    - And that situation would be? challenged Mandar.
    - You see, when Oparna divorced me, I never signed the divorce papers. She just left me. And I never pursued her. I was trying to get my life in order. Now I have got my life back in order. And I want my wife back. Technically and according to law, I am still her husband. Oparna is my wife.
    Mandar clenched his teeth. He gripped the sides of the table. Nandan grinned, seeing the effect his statement had on his sexual rival.
    - Since I never signed the divorce papers, your marriage to Oparna is not valid. She is not your lawful wedded wife, Nandan continued.
    Mandar could feel himself shaking with rage. But he knew he had to avoid a physical confrontation with Nandan. He was not in the right state of mind for it.
    - So, what are you suggesting, Nandan? asked Mandar.
    - I am suggesting that you leave Oparna, said Nandan. He was still grinning.
    - Oparna belongs to me, said Mandar.
    Nandan stopped grinning. Anger swept across his face.
    - That is what you think, said Nandan.
    - She is mine, Nandan said Mandar.
    - No Mandar, she is mine said Nandan.
    The men started at each other. Neither of them blinking. Both men had laid claim to the woman they both loved and wished to possess. The reality of the situation seemed to have dawned on both men. Their sexual rivalry could be decided only through a fight.
    Mandar felt something touch his feet under the table. It was Nandan’s feet. The competition had begun. Mandar met Nandan’s feet with his own under the table. Their leg palms pressed against each other. Then they extended their arms and their rough callused fingers entwined. The men sat like that for a few minutes intensely pushing and jostling with their hands and legs. Neither man getting an advantage over his rival.
    - Let us wrestle, said Mandar, unable to control his anger.
    - Yes, let us settle this dispute like men, said Nandan.
    Both men got up together. They pushed the table aside so that there was only air between their bodies. Grunts escaped the angry men. Then, without another word they threw themselves at each other. After some jostling and pushing both men settled into a bear hug. Their arms were tightly wrapped around each other’s waists. Each man trying to crush his rival. They snarled and yelled abuses at each other. They were like two rabid dogs fighting over a bone. They danced around the canteen room with their arms around tightly wrapped around each other. Pelvises plastered against each other.
    Tables and chairs that happened to be in the path of the entangled fighters were pushed away from their path. The two men were too engrossed in each other to worry about the wooden tables and chairs. Very soon, a crowd gathered around the two fighters. But they seemed oblivious to the crowd. They were only concerned about the destruction and annihilation of the other. They were two sexual rivals bound together by their love for the same woman. Neither man could rest until he posted a clear victory over the other man. The prize of the victory being the woman whom they both loved and whose body they both wished to possess.
    The crowd started to yell at the men to stop. But the men yelled at them to leave them alone. They wanted to be left alone to finish this fight. It was a fight to the finish. Somebody in the crowd phoned the head coach of the sporting hostel. The coach and some of the men in the crowd finally managed to tear the two fighters away from each other.
    Word spread across the hostel about the fight between the two men over the woman. The people who had witnessed the fight talked about the intensity of the fight. They were astonished by the way the two men refused to be pacified and demanded that they be allowed to fight in peace. Some compared the fighting men to dogs who were coupling on the road. The more intellectual among the crowd thought to themselves (but did not say this out loud) that there was something very sexual in the way the two men had fought.
    The principal of the Maharashtra Sports Hostel was told about the fight between the two senior wrestlers. The reason for their dispute was also made known to him. The principal summoned Mandar, Oparna and Nandan to his office. Also present were the senior coaches who would preside over the session. The Maharashtra Sports Hostel had a Buddhist culture and it was decided beforehand that the matter would be settled peacefully.
    On the day of the hearing, Mandar, Oparna and Nandan sat facing the tribunal comprising the principal and the senior coaches. Nandan was given the chance to speak first.
    Nandan (speaking in a clear, passionate and authoritative voice): “I and Oparna were married in 2007. Even though she had filed for divorce, I had never signed the papers. Our divorce was never completed. It is only fair that I and Oparna be allowed to live together as husband and wife. It is only fair that she returns to me and leave her present husband. I refuse to back down here. And I refuse to take any monetary settlement. This matter will not end until Oparna returns to me.”
    The tribunal squirmed in their seats. They realized that this was going to be a long day.
    Mandar was asked to speak next: Mandar (speaking very aggressively and gesturing at his rival, Nandan): “I cannot agree with Nandan’s terms. I married Oparna last year. She is my lawfully wedded wife. I cannot give her away to any other man. I demand that I and Nandan be allowed to settle this like men.”
    At this point, the two men exchanged words. Challenges were thrown at each other. The principal stepped in to calm tempers. He thought to himself how equally matched the two men were. If this dispute ended in a fight, it would be very destructive, he decided.
    Oparna was asked to speak next.
    Oparna (with an amused look on her face): “It is true that Nandan had not signed the divorce papers and I married Mandar knowing that my divorce with Nandan had not been completed. However, I cannot choose between the two men as that would involve hurting one of them. Even though I divorced Nandan, I look back at my life with him very fondly. Both men have fulfilled me as husbands in every way. They are equals in every way. I am willing to live with both of them. I have an idea with the help of which, a peaceful arrangement can be made.”
    The two men looked outraged but kept their silence. The principal heaved a sigh of relief. He knew that there was no other solution to this dispute except for the two men agreeing to share Oparna. It was not unusual in the Dojo Buddhist culture for a woman to have more than one husband. And these husbands lived in harmony together with their shared wife.
    The principal asked Oparna to explain her idea: Oparna (still with an amused look on her face): “I have an arrangement in mind in which both Mandar and Nandan could live as my husbands. I could be wife to both of them. It might be painful in the beginning but since I know both of them well, I can make sure that they will get along in the long run. Nandan will move into the spare room of the flat in which I and Mandar reside. There is enough space for all three of us. We will live together as a family. There is the issue of who gets to spend time with me every night. I have a simple solution to this problem. Every evening just before going to bed, there will be a physical contest between my two husbands. The husband who wins the contest will spend the night with me. The husband who loses the contest will spend the night in the opposite flat. The nature of the contests will be decided by me. I will also referee these contests so that there are no disputes. Unless both my husbands agree to these terms, I will leave both of them. What do you all think?
    The tribunal looked astounded at the idea and looked towards the men. The ****, thought Mandar. He knew he had no choice but to agree with the arrangement suggested by Oparna. The chance to fight would come. There was no way he was going to share his woman with another man. Nandan was thinking the same.
    The tribunal was happy as they had retained both their senior wrestlers. They had enough confidence in Oparna’s abilities to handle her two husbands and maintain a harmonious household. The Olympics was only 10 months away and the Tribunal needed both men in great shape and a good frame of mind. They couldn’t afford to have a disgruntled wrestler in the team. Or a running feud between two wrestlers.
    Nandan moved into the spare room in Oparna and Mandar’s flat, the next evening itself. The three of them had dinner together. The men exchanged glares but did not talk to each other. Oparna talked about her work. But she sensed the tension in the room. Tension rooted in intense sexual jealousy. She felt like she was not part of the intense sexual tension between the men. Both men knew what the other was thinking. They were both thinking about the physical contest they would have after dinner. Both men were slightly aroused at the thought of physical combat and the prize which the winner could claim – a night with Oparna. Time passed quickly. It was time for bed.
    - So, who is going to sleep in my bed tonight? asked Oparna tantalizingly.
    The men looked at her and then at each other. They looked at each other with pure hatred mixed with sexual jealousy.
    - Why don’t you two wrestle? I will sleep with the winner, said Oparna.
    The men faced each other.
    - Take off your shirts and pants. I want it to be non-violent wrestling. I don’t want either of you to injure yourself or each other, said Oparna.
    The men undressed silently. They threw their clothes to the side. Mandar moved the chair so that there was more space in the small room. They stood facing each other in their undies. They studied each other’s half-naked bodies. Their chests were muscular. Both of them had strong well exercised legs. It was going to be an even contest, Oparna thought to herself as she watched the men seize each other up.
    A very thin film of sweat had formed on the bodies of both men. The men crouched down and started to circle each other. The space in the room was minimal so the men were crouching pretty close together. Both men were defensive, neither of them willing to make the first move. This was a prestige issue for both men. They were settling their sexual rivalry in front of the woman they were feuding over. The man who lost wouldn’t sleep well tonight. There was too much at stake for both men.
    The circling became intense. But the men had not touched. They flayed at each other with their hands trying to get a hold of the other’s body. Their bare feet made violent scrapping noises on the floor. Oparna was enjoying this. She realized how much this fight meant to both men. Both men so eager to possess her body.

The men murmured challenges at each other. But it was halfhearted. They both knew one false move would result in a loss. They were equal in their strength and cowardice. The circling and wild flaying continued. It was almost like a stalemate. Oparna was finding it hard to contain her laughter. To see these two beautiful creatures reduced to such a low level of masculinity.
    Then Nandan jumped at Mandar and the two men embraced in a tight bear hug. They wrapped their sinewy muscular arms around each other’s bodies. Grunts, snarls and yells filled the air as they tried to crush each other. Neither man wanted to lose as the woman they both loved looked on. Neither man seemed to have noticed that their ***** had become engorged. They were surprised as their erect ***** rubbed against each other when they changed grips or moved their legs to get a better leverage.
    Nandan seemed to be having the upper hand. He was the intruder in this sexual triangle. He had the confidence of the invader. The beautiful hairless well exercised bodies with the smooth brown skins seemed to merge into one. Mandar was almost crying in pain as Nandan tightened his iron grip around his waist. Nandan knew he was winning. He felt Mandar’s grip around his own waist loosen. And then he went for the kill as he pushed Mandar’s body on to the floor and lay on top of him.
    - I give, yelled Mandar.
    Nandan was so focused on winning that he did not hear Mandar’s cry of defeat.
    - That’s enough, said Oparna. Nandan loosened his grip around Mandar’s naked upper torso. After a pause, both men got up on their feet. Their semi naked bodies glistened with sweat as both men caught their breaths.
    - Nandan is the winner. He will be my lover tonight. Mandar, you may leave, declared Oparna.
    Mandar had been banished. He hung in his head in shame. It was the worst kind of humiliation. To be beaten like this in front of one’s wife. He was about to walk out of the room.
    - I want him to stay, said Nandan.
    - What do you mean? Oparna enquired.
    - I want Mandar to watch you and I make love. I want to see if he is man enough to take it, said Nandan in an even tone. He glared at Mandar with pure hatred. Mandar glared back at him with pure jealousy.
    - You think I am not man enough to watch the two of you fornicate? I am game, said Mandar in an angry and hurt tone.
    - Then let us go to the bedroom, said Oparna.
    She was aroused by the increasingly sadistic game of sexual one-upmanship being played by the men. All for her sake. Oparna took Nandan’s hand and lead him into her bedroom. Mandar followed behind them. She closed the door once the three of them were inside. She quickly undressed. The sight of the beautiful bodies of the semi naked men had aroused her. She stood in front of Nandan in her brassiere and panties.
    Nandan looked hungrily at Oparna’s fleshy white body. The body that had once been his and his alone. Now her body was his temple, if only for this night. Mandar looked longingly at the body that had been his until yesterday.
    - I am yours for the night, said Oparna to Nandan.
    Nandan moved towards her and they kissed each other hungrily. He was all over her like a hungry dog. It had been a while since he had slept with a woman. They embraced tightly. Nandan could not get enough of Oparna’s flesh. Oparna licked Nandan’s sweat off his shoulders. She liked sweaty naked men. She felt Nandan’s erect **** rubbing hungrily against her inner thighs. She grabbed it. Nandan gasped. He grabbed a piece of Oparna’s fleshy butt. Then he disentangled himself from her and tore away her brassiere. And then ripped her panties off her ****.
    Mandar watched helplessly as Nandan lifted Oparna and carried her to the bed. Despite, the utter humiliation of the situation Mandar could feel the blood rush into his ****. He was aroused to see Nandan’s dark brown hands grab and grope his wife’s fleshy white body.
    Nandan dropped Oparna violently on the bed. She rubbed her legs against each other waiting for Nandan to enter the bed with her. Enter her. Nandan removed his underwear and threw it to the side. Then he lowered himself on to Oparna’s body. She rubbed the back of Nandan’s legs with her feet. Just like she had done to me in the morning, thought Mandar. Mandar’s **** was struggling against his underwear. He had never imagined that watching another man fornicate with his wife would be such a pleasurable sight.
    Now Nandan mounted Oparna. She moaned. Mandar watched. All three of them were in a sexual frenzy.
    On the second day, Mandar won back Oparna from Nandan. It was another bear hugging contest where he posted a clear victory over Nandan. The invader of the sexual triangle was made to eat humble pie and he was relegated to watching from a distance as Mandar enjoyed Oparna’s fleshy body. Mandar repaid Nandan for the exhibitionism of the previous day. It was a rough love making session where Mandar proved to Nandan that he was as good as sexual athlete as he was.
    Even Nandan enjoyed watching Mandar and Oparna copulate like a couple of wild animals. He enjoyed seeing Mandar’s rough hands move hungrily all over his ex-wife’s naked milky white body. Now the men were even. Neither had proven to be a better lover. The score was one each. Even though Mandar was happy to level scores with his sexual rival, he realized that Nandan was his equal in every way possible. They were too equally matched for one man to establish sexual supremacy over the other or lay a claim on Oparna’s body.
    The realization was dawning on each man that maybe Oparna was to be shared between them. That neither one could have her for himself.

The third day went slowly for all three of them. Each found their minds wandering to the events of the previous two nights as they went about their daily duties. Oparna had instructed Mandar and Nandan to not train with each other to avoid any unnecessary confrontation. She feared that the stale mate after the first two nights would lead the men to settle scored with each other in her absence.
    Despite his initial humiliation and his victory on the second night, Mandar found himself thinking about Nandan and Oparna’s rough love making session on the first night. He had to admit that he was enjoying this sexual rivalry with Mandar. A sexual rivalry between two physically equal men for the possession of a woman’s body. Neither of them willing to share the piece of woman’s flesh, indulging in semi naked physical combat to prove their masculinity in front of Oparna.
    Nandan savored the initial victory over his sexual rival. But the thought that he could not make Oparna his own after his defeat on the second night and he once again had to fight for the possession of her body both subdued and excited him. He had enjoyed the bout of wrestling with Mandar. He knew that it would not be easy to beat him again. He enjoyed the hopeless equality between them.
    Oparna enjoyed her power over the two men. She had used her body as an object to tantalize the men and turn them against each other. They were both hungry for her body and she would use them to attain maximum sexual satisfaction.
    Soon it was evening and all three of them were in the flat again. It was close to bed time.
    - This time let’s have the wrestling session inside the bedroom, said Oparna. And then without any warning she started to undress. First her top came off and then the brassiere and then the jeans and panties. She stood wantonly in front of the two men.
    The men looked at her naked body like two dogs that had spotted a meaty bone at the same time. Oparna walked into the bedroom shaking her fleshy buttocks at her two lovers. The men followed her hungrily into the room.
    - Who is going to be my lover tonight? I will be naked when you two wrestle so that you can see the prize right in front of you. It will motivate you two to perform better. I have taken you both as lovers over the last two nights. I cannot choose between you two. You both satisfy me equally. There is nothing to choose between you two sexual athletes. I want to have you both at the same time, she said tantalizingly. The men undressed until they were in their undies.
    - Why don’t you two take off the undies as well? I know both of you want to wrestle naked. Don’t be shy, said Oparna teasing her lovers.
    The men looked ashamed but then took off their undies almost simultaneously. Their ***** jumped out and stood erect, pointing at each other. The two masses of veins and blood were solid and ready for action. The men walked towards each other until their ***** were inches apart. They looked at each other’s *****. They were almost the same size. Neither man could claim a bigger **** size. Mandar raised his hands and entwined his fingers with Nandan’s.
    Then their ***** touched. Both men let out a slight gasp. Then they were fighting. Mandar slapped his **** against Nandan’s. Nandan started to attack Mandar’s **** with his own by pushing his pelvis against Mandar’s. Mandar matched the move and soon they were pushing their pelvises against each other even as they maintained their grip on each other by tightly entwining their fingers. The room filled with the noise of the swollen ***** jostling and rubbing against each other. Both men were aroused now.
    They disentangled their fingers and embraced each other in a tight bear hug to get a better grip of each other’s bodies. Their muscular bodies became one and their pelvises seemed to be glued to each other. The men gasped every time the tip of their ***** met each other or the swollen sides rubbed against one another. They rubbed their ***** against the other man’s thighs. The previous night’s snarls were replaced by groans of lust and pleasure.
    Their bodies were covered with sweat. Neither man was willing to give an inch. They were extremely aroused now. They clung tightly to each other’s bodies. Enjoying the feel of brown naked flesh against each other. Swollen ***** rubbing against sweaty thighs. They were so tightly locked together that Oparna felt a twinge of jealousy. It was like the two men had entered their own world – a men’s world of sexual and masculine competition into which she had no entry. The way they continued fighting unable to break the sexual bond that had formed between them overwhelmed her. She wished to be in between them, controlling them, tantalizing them and turning them against each other.
    The men fell on to the floor still tightly locked together. They entwined their legs in each other. Their ***** still rubbed against each other’s thighs. It was like each man knew the other man’s strengths and weaknesses. Oparna longed to be down there on the floor with the two men, sandwiched between their muscular bodies. Each man struggling to get a piece of her. Her ******s hardened. And she felt the itch in her **** rise to unbearable levels.
    - That’s enough, she shouted.
    But the men were oblivious to her. They rolled around on the floor; naked bodies pressed tightly together. It was hard to differentiate between their bodies now. It was almost like they had merged into one mass of writhing hands, legs and sexual organs.
    - I think it is a stalemate you two, you might have to do another contest, she yelled at them.
    Finally, the men disentangled and rose up to their feet, arms around each other. Neither man had won. Mandar pulled Nandan’s body close to his and gave him a kiss on the mouth. Before he could pull away Nandan pulled Mandar closer to him and returned the kiss. The men kissed for a long time, their tongues wildly playing with each other. Their swollen ***** now dangling close together.
    - The next round of competition will involve me, said Oparna. The men were still embracing each other as if they were deeply immersed in each other. Oparna walked towards the kissing and embracing men. She placed her white hands on their dark brown buttocks. Slowly grabbing them. This seemed to arouse the men out of their sexual slumber. They looked at Oparna. They became aware of her naked beautiful fleshy white body near them.

Oparna moved closer to the men and put her arms around their waists. The two men put their arms around Oparna’s waist and the three of them hugged tightly. They gasped at the coming together of naked flesh. Nandan kissed Oparna on her lips. They sucked on each other’s tongues. Mandar watched for a few seconds and then intruded into the kiss with his own mouth. He pushed Nandan’s mouth off Oparna’s lips and enclosed his own lips on hers. Her lips tasted of Nandan. Nandan watched with jealousy for a few seconds. Then he tried to intrude into the kiss, trying to push Mandar’s lips off Oparna’s. But Mandar held on and both men were kissing Oparna simultaneously.
    Mandar would have Oparna’s tongue inside his mouth for a few seconds while Nandan sucked on her lips or kissed her cheeks in frenzy. Then Nandan would steal Oparna’s tongue and Mandar would be relegated to rubbing his own cheeks against Oparna’s. As the men’s tongues fought for the woman’s, their grip around her waist also tightened.
    Each man was trying to pull Oparna in his direction. They both wanted to have a larger part of Oparna against their own naked body. Oparna sensed this and removed her hands from around the men’s waists and ran her fingers across the men’s hair. This seemed to calm them down. And the three of them resumed kissing, but once again each man wanted Oparna’s tongue in his own mouth. They seemed unwilling to do a three-way mutual kiss.
    As if to establish his control over Oparna’s body, Mandar started to rub his **** against Oparna’s ****. He started to pleasure the lips of her ****** with the tip of his ****. Oparna moaned. Nandan noticed what Mandar was doing. He used his **** to slap away Mandar’s **** and started to pleasure Oparna with his own *****. Both the men’s ***** fought to pleasure and enter the woman’s ****. They were like two countries fighting a war over a piece of land.
    - She is mine, snarled Mandar into Nandan’s face.
    - No, she is mine, Nandan snarled back at Mandar.
    The men’s faces were contorted in a mixture of lust, jealousy and possessiveness. Each man wanting to enjoy Oparna’s body for himself. Neither man willing to share nor acknowledge the other man’s presence.
    Oparna felt like the sexual competition for her body might take a violent turn. To prevent this, she grabbed both the competing ***** with her hands and started to ********** them. The men turned away from each other once again.
    She pulled at the ***** and led the men towards the bed holding them by their ***** – one **** in each hand. The men followed her tamely. Oparna got on top of the bed and lay on it. The two men stood on either side of her. She gestured to them to join her.
    The men lay on either side of her. Oparna entwined one leg of her with Nandan’s legs and her other leg with Mandar’s legs. She wrapped her arms around the men urging them to come closer towards her. Each man rested her head on either side of Oparna’s neck. Their ***** rubbed against the side of her body. Each man occupied exactly one half of Oparna’s body.
    The three of them kissed once again. They lay entangled like that for while enjoying the feel of skin rubbing against skin.
    Then Oparna disentangled herself from the men and instructed Mandar to insert his **** inside her ******. Then she instructed Nandan to insert his **** into her *******. The men did as they were told. They took Oparna from both sides.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

I am looking forward to read more cockfight storys nut i would like it more in the men would also cum 2 or 3 Times and shot their cum on each others bodys.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Are there any other stories where two husbands fight over a wife (except twin brothers fighting over wife read it so many times )