Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Re: Story: Olympia

thank you so much for the kind words, King.
    It means a lot coming from a writer like you are.

Sadly I had no time to start on the final part, but soon I will start

Junior Hostboard Member cockfighter64's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Spear View Post
    thank you so much for the kind words, King.
    It means a lot coming from a writer like you are.

Sadly I had no time to start on the final part, but soon I will start
    Will the next part include the fight between the male swimmers? Hope so.

Junior Hostboard Member sexyvalquiria44's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

I would also like to see that, although I doubt that it will be the same, I will support what the author does

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cockfighter64 View Post
    Will the next part include the fight between the male swimmers? Hope so.
    Yes, Yes I promise. In fact I am writing this part at the moment. But please keep in mind that the main focus of the overall story will be on the two wrestlers

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Hi everyone,

here is the next part - the one with the swimmers. I coulddon't jet finish the story, one more chapter (the Main Event) has to be done.
    As always. please give me feedback.

Chapter 18 - Two Minutes to Midnight
    Antonio had never been that nervous in his live. Even the olympic final he had competed in a few days ago was nothing compared to the anxiety and excitement he felt, when he followed his beautiful girlfriend towards the olympic fencing arena.
    Silvia was emanating nothing but determination and confidence while she was walking towards a little side door with fast, confident steps. Antonio was following a few steps behind. He was flanked by the rugby captain Amaia and the water polo player Clara, the sister of Anni who had beaten Amaia a few days ago. Apparently Amaia and Clara had spend the last days looked in a room ****ing like hellcats. Antonio felt a tickle down in his **** when he thought about the two curvy, muscular girls doing it together. Both girls had their long brown hair done up into a bun decorated by a red flower - the traditional hairdo of flamenco dancers.
    All four of them where dressed in their red and yellow Spanish team-tracksuits and - by order of Silvia - nothing underneath.
    They reached the door and entered straight into the large central hall. The audience-stands and most of he hall laid in total darkness, only the central piste, the raised fencing strip, was flashed by the light of three flood lights.
    The piste was a 14 meter long, two meter wide and half a meter high construct. Right in the center it was covered by a mattress brought here from some bedroom - the arena for tonights battle. On both sides of the mattress thick gym mats had been placed on the floor, on one side the mat was covered by a small hill of pillows.
    In the circle of blinding light stood a small, lite figure. Some more people seemed to stand in the darkness behind her. As they walked closer, their footsteps echoed through the empty arena. Finally Antonio’s eyes adjusted and he could see the person clearer, to his surprise it was a slender women dressed in a white fencing jacket, strapped tightly around her upper body, the jacket had a strap passed between her legs like a swimsuit’s. Her legs were naked except for knee-high white boots. A fencing mask was covering her head.
    She extended her arms and said in a heavy Japanese accent: „Welcome, Spaniards to my world“ she gestured towards the piste „I am Misaki, and I will be the judge and referee tonight“
    „I will make sure no one intervenes and I will judge in the case of a draw - you may enter the piste“
    The Spaniards climbed up and stood on one side of the circle of light. Opposite of them, Antonio could now see the Swedes in the half-light. Susann stood in front, arms stemmed at her hips she looked as determined and confident as Silvia, already their gazes had found each other for the first staring duel. Behind Silvia stood her blond boyfriend Lasse. He looked as nervous as Antonio felt, their eyes met for a split second before both looked away embarrassed. Beside Lasse where two very tall, thin women with blonde hair braided around their heads in a traditional Swedish style.
    Misaki removed her mask and revealed a beautiful asiatic face with dark, almond-shaped eyes and a long black ponytail. She looked at both teams and commanded the seconds to step forward.
    Amaia and Clara stepped into the bright light, as did Malin and Ebba.
    „Undress“ the judge ordered. And all four women slowly removed their track suits while glaring at each other.
    For a moment they posed there, showing off their athletic bodies that were so different in build.
    The Swedish jumper had bodies that looked like chiseled out of marble, their long slender limbs were covered in sinewy muscles that left no room for a grain of fat. Their bellies rock hard six-packs. Their ***** were so tight that they dented inward at the sides and their breasts were small and hard. Both were very tanned except for the strips usually covered by their sportswear: Their ***** and **** were bright white.
    The Spanish athletes, both performing in endurance based, physical team sports, were build stockier and much curvier. Thick, strong calfs and thighs led into a big smooth ***. Both had slightly curved but tight bellies, full round breast and proud strong shoulders with strong muscular arms.
    After a quick quadruple stare-down they left the stage and settled down on the pillow covered gym-mat. Antonio noticed that everyone seemed to know what to do except him and Lasse, who looked as confused (and aroused) as himself.
    Next Misaki ordered the man into the spotlight. Immediately Silvia and Susann followed them and, after a quick squeeze of their boyfriends ***, marched to the rival’s man and slowly started undressing them with maximum touching off bare skin.
    Antonio tried hard to keep his excitement under control, but to no avail. When Susann pulled down his trousers from behind he was sporting a hug erected boner - as did Lasse who’s dick was freed by Silvia at the same time. Antonio’s whirl-storm of confusing feelings increased even more when he had to watch his girlfriend standing behind another man, caressing Lasse’s chest and thighs with her fingers while she was seductively staring into Antonio’s eyes while the equally sexy girlfriend of that other man was caressing him while pressing her hot body at his back, presumably holding sexy eye contact with the other man.
    Suddenly both his wrists were grabbed and he heard a clicking noise. Looking down he found his left hand bound to Lasse’s right and vice versa with fluffy, pink handcuffs with a 15cm silver chains linking them. Both man were now tided to each other, not able to move away further than their combined arms length plus the chain.
    Flabbergasted both looked at their girlfriends.
    Susann explained: „Well, we don’t want you men do something heroic like Antonio trying to intervene to save Silvia when I **** the living **** out of her“
    Silvia added with a sharp look at her rival „or something chivalric like Lasse running away when it is time for my victory threesome“
    Misaki ordered the man two the second, empty mat and finally asked the two wrestlers to step into the light.
    Chapter 19: Ready? Fight!
    Susann and Silvia did not step forward immediately, instead both moved a few steps backwards into the dark and undressed there. Then both wrestlers strutted slowly into the shining circle of blinding white illumination.
    The three floodlights baked their glorious bodies from all sides leaving no shadows on their perfect, slim, muscular bodies. Susann’s flawless white skin did shine silvery and her bright red locks looked like blazing fire. Silvias olive tan sparkled like living bronze her straight black hair shimmered like a frozen lake in sunlight.
    Slowly they circled each other, giving their 6-person-audience a good few of both near-identical bodies.
    „Ready?“ Misaki asked and they faced each other, each other. Both stopped themselves from bending forward in the typical amateur-wrestling stance. Instead they stood straight as sticks, heads held high, hands loosely at their side in a show of carefreeness and superiority. Only their eyes showed the intense emotions ragging in both young women.
    „Fight“ Misaki screamed and stepped aside onto the mat of the seconds.
    Tension was charing the air like electricity. For some seconds nothing happened. Suddenly Susann moved lighting-fast and slapped her enemy on the cheek with a sound like a gunshot. Silvia’s black hair cascade into the air while her head was violently shock sideway but her own hand was on its way even before her head was back in position and her own slap hid Susann’s face just as hard. Red locks and black strands were flying around the combatants as they slapped each other again, and again. Abruptly they stopped and slammed their bodies into each other hard. Both buried their fingers in rival hair and jerked with all their strength, ripping out strands and yelling madly. Both tilted back and their foreheads crashed together in an unsuspected mutual headbutt which made both of them stagger backwards.
    Panting they stopped and stared into each others eyes, each had enemy hairs between their fingers and red marks all over their beautiful faces. A wicked smile formed on both wrestlers lips as they raised their hands and let the torn out hair glide down and mingle on the mattress. Something had changed inside them and both moved in a different way, had they resembled charging bulls a second ago, now both women moved like tigresses on the prowl. The wild hate was gone from their faces, now that they had given some pain to the hated rival. A calculating seductiveneds was in their features. Now both of them were ready to engage into the sexual duel they had agreed upon.
    „You will wriggle and cry on the floor after I ****ed you down. Cry while you watch me **** both our men, black-haired slut“ Susann whispered.
    „You will whimper my name, red-haired *****, you will whimper and beg me to never stop after I have ****ed you dry and have ****ed you until it hurts but you will still beg for more“ Silvias hushed.
    Slowly and seductively they moved forward to meet in the middle of the piste. With the most beguiling smiles playing around their beautiful lips they started caressing each other with deliberate, well-planned touches of their fingertips. Fingers were gliding over the curves of hips, over smooth bellies, along muscular arms and down strong thighs. Soon both girls started to breath heavily, the sexual desire both had for each other was undeniable and the air was charged. But despite all the tenderness their eyes were looked in an unblinking icy gaze. Green eyes and brown eyes burned into each other like daggers, searching for the tiniest spark of weakness to exploit, searching for the overload of arousal that would open one warrior for a fatal attack.
    The four Seconds were cheering their respective girl enthusiastically, edging them one.
    Susann led her fingers grace around the rim of Silvia’s deep navel, which made the Swede shudder a little. Amaia and Clara wolf-whistled and yelled „Yes, Yes, give it to her“ while Susann’s fingers moved downward and retreated just before meeting the upper corner of Silvia’s ****.
    Silvia countered by pushing her index-finger into the breast-flesh of her enemy. „Come on baby, YES, she loves that“ Malin and Ebba cheered. The finger made a dent in the firm *** and Silvia moved it slowly towards the ******. She could feel Susann’s pulse quicken when her fingers moved over the small aureole to reach the long hard ******. She placed her fingertip right at the tip of the ****** and slowly pushed it inwards to the screams of her followers.
    Amaia and Clara looked concerned when they watched Susann struggling against the desire to just close her eyes and enjoy. They erupted in cheers when the Spanish girl focused her eyes again and lightly grabbed one of Susann’s ******s between index-finger and thumb and started circling them around the super-sensual rod. The Swede countered by putting her index fingers tip right at the tip of Silvia’s ****** and pushed gently. The audience could see both girl’s ******s harden and grow under the gentle treatment.
    Both women moved their long tongues out, stretching them towards each other until the pointy tips reached each other and lightly but wetly touched. A shiver ran both both bodies and both their eyelids flickered but they forced their eyes to stay open and their gazes held each other.
    It went back and forth like this for quite some time, the warriors testing the body of the opponent for over-sensual spots and weaknesses, while trying to hide their own arousal as best as they could.
    Chapter 20: The Swimmers have a go (Disclaimer: this chapter contains male vs male sexfighting, if you are not into that you can skip it, the regular female only action will pick up after this intrmisson)
    Meanwhile the boys were getting desperate. Both chained-together swimmers had rock-hard boners and were in need of some relief, as both feared that they would shoot a load of *** at the other guy simply by looking at the two sexiest, most desirable females they had ever met lightly caressing each other.
    Lasse called over to the girls to give them just one pillow please. Misaki took pity and threw one over to him. Lasse took int gratefully and started to roll it up and then roll it around his dick for some semi-private jerk off. Antonio begged him „Let me in as well, man. I need that two“ Lasse smiled at him and with a little shuffle forward on their knees the two brawny boys were close enough to each other to roll the pillow around both their *****. They could have made it in a way to keep their dicks separated but none of them had really thought about that. Their dicks were now pressed together inside the tightly rolled pillow rubbing against each other full length and against the fabric inside the tight space. Soon both were moaning heavily.
    It took them a minute to realize that the fencing hall had gone very quiet. Looking to the side both swimmers saw, that all 7 women were staring at them hungrily. Susann and Silvia had stopped their fondling-duel to look down on their men with a mix of annoyance, curiosity and surprise on their faces.
    „Looks like my boy is about to teach your boy a little lesson“ Silvia purred.
    „Looks like the opposite to me, Sweety“ Susann retorted „put away that pillow, I want to see how you make him ***, Antonio“
    „Yes, away with that thing, I want to see your dick dominate his, Lasse“
    Wild eyed the men obeyed and threw the pillow away. They’re medium sized, straight dicks were side by side, each tip was touching the other man’s shaven groin, showing that their *****es were indeed of the same length. Unsure what to do the overwhelmed swimmers started to awkwardly jostle with their dicks but everyone could see, that there was no real competiveness in it and both man started to loose some hardness.
    Susann and Silvia shared a glance, both signaled to Misaki, their referee, that they now entered a truce.
    „They need some lubrication, I think“ Susann said.
    „Yes, and some encouragement to take it combative“ Silvia added.
    With a short nod towards each other both girls stepped down from the piste and ducked below the chain of the handcuffs to step between the swimmers. Each stood before her boyfriend and climbed upon their hips to impale themself on the shaft of their man. Backs pressed against each other the wrestlers rode their boyfriends for some trusts until they were sure their dicks had reached its maximum hardness again.
    Then, with lightning speed, both jumped down and changed position and before both man could react the other man’s girlfriend had straddled their hips and slung strong arms around their necks.
    Antonio was shocked when he suddenly was face to face with the gorgeous Swedish redhead. Susann was smiling at him while she trusted her hot ***** down on his dick, he grabbed her firm *** to support her and slowly let her tight ****** engulf his eager ****. Antonio trusted his dick deep into the unknown territory, Lasse did the same thing at the same time which made both girls scream a little high pitched yell. At that moment both men did look up and Antonio found his gaze met by the icy blue gaze of Lasse. The thought that the other man was making his girlfriend scream with lust hit Antonio like a hammer. The blue eyes opposite him narrowed and the stare became cold and hostile - Lasse had the same realization. With their eyes locked both men rammed their dicks another time into the others girl. Both yelped. Each man had his teeth clenched as they trusted another time, both could feel the little shockwave as the girl’s back’s where crushed hard into one another. Suddenly both girls disengaged with a smooth movement and stepped aside, their mission had been accomplished and each wrestler was eager to enjoy the show.
    Lasse and Antonio stood like statues, their fists clenched, their eyes drilling into each other, their broad swimmers chests heaving up and down. Below their six-packs stood their rods, proud and hard, glistering with the wetness of two women. With a scream of rage both men charged, with a loud smack their beefy bodies slammed into each other, their dicks were painfully jerked upwards and pressed against the abs of their opponent. Their muscular chests bumped together and each man could feel a jolt of pain and excitement as their tiny male ******s collided. Their fingers interlocked and each started pushing against the other swimmer with all his strength. Both were hyper-aware of the glistering wet, enemy **** pressed against his stomach. All the girls, except the neutral Misaki, were screaming at them:
    „**** HIM, LASSE, **** HIM“
    „DON’T WRESTLE; MAKE HIM ***, ANTONIO“
    „MAKE HIM SQUIRM ALL OVER YOU“
    „SHOW HIM WHAT YOUR DICK CAN DO“
    Somewhat annoyed by the girls, and unsure what to do, Lasse and Antonio both grabbed their own swollen dicks and guided it at the groin of the other man, nestled between the rivals scrotum and its leg they started humping each other. Their bodies pressed into each other even deeper, six-pack rubbing against six-pack. Each rammed their dick into the tight space with rhythmical contraction of their tight *****. Soon both man grabbed the others *** to ram even harder into each other, it did feel extremely good and both swimmers got more and more aroused but both of them realized that it did achieve nothing to dominate the other man. In fact each was just pleasuring himself by that move.
    Angrily they pushed each other apart, their hard dicks swung wildly in the space between them. Finally they knew what to do. Lasse grabbed Antonio’s dick, just as the Spaniard clutched the Swede’s. Massaging the other men’s **** they brought them tip to tip and the waves of pleasure ridding through them as their sensitive tips met.
    Lasse’s knees almost gave in as another wave of sexual energy charged through is body in the moment their tips actually touched slit to slit, thankfully he could see that Antonio was as affected by it, each slung his free arm around the other man for support. Slowly they moved their moist glans around each other, pushed them tip to tip again and again. Each man whimpered while they made their hard dicks slide along each other full length. They started circling them around each other, tightly clenched between their interlocked fingers. Both man were breathing heavily and raggedly from arousal.
    Suddenly Lasse retreated his **** backwards. Antonio caught by surprise, thought for a second he had won, but then, while their dicks were glans to glans again, he saw the wicked grin on the Swede’s face.
    Lasse brought their dicks slit to slit, then he slowly pushed upward and made both ***** rise upward. Antonio followed the lead and their dicks rose higher until the softer underside of them were level to each other. Grabbing the other man’s ***, they slowly pushed the soft, sensitive flesh underneath their dicks into each other, trapping their members between the middle lines of their rock-hard six-packs. All the girls screamed and cheered as the extra sensitive underside of their glans where pressed together and the unnatural position of their dicks send waves of pain along with the waves of pleasure. Slowly and deliberately they moved their dicks up and down. Every glide of their dual-*****-lubricated skin made both men shiver with excitement.
    Both fighters grabbed the rock hard *** of the other and they pushed their muscular bodies harder into each other, their trapped ***** became bend straight upwards and both men grimaced in pain and pleasure. After a few moments they released each other again to give their ***** some maneuverability. In the moment their abs separated and their female audience was able to see the battling dicks again, two little shots of translucent pre-*** shot out of both tips. All the girls jelled in excitement when the fluid mixed and covered both glans.
    The men separated some more and each grabbed his soar dick at the root and both guided them together tip to tip, smearing the pre-*** into the rivals glans while moving the red, sensitive dick-tips over, under and across each other.
    Everyone could feel that the end of the battle was near. Silvia and Susann left their positions at the piste and went down on their knees beside their men to watch the final moments as close as possible.
    Both men were shaking from over-excitement, trying with all their might to keep the ****** down.
    Only the furthermost tips of their glans were in contact, now. They moved slit around slit in tiny minuscule movements.
    Antonio whimpered: „Come on, Lasse, *** for me, do it“
    „No, no. You will ***, Antonio, let it flow, give in“ LAsse pressed back though clenched teeth.
    Suddenly Susann purred: „Cum Antonio, Cum“ and let her fingers run seductively down the Spaniard’s back and across his hard butt-cheek.
    Silvia gasped outraged „You cunt“ she hissed at Silvia and ran her fingers up Lasses inner thigh
    „Cum for me, Lasse, just look at me and let it flow. You want my body more than everything“
    „You BITCH“ Susann yelled and grabbed Antonio’s dick, Silvia at the same moment, took hold of Lasse’s dick.
    Both men screamed.
    „Show him Lasse“
    „Make him *** Antonio“
    Both girls had a tight grip on the others boyfriend’s **** and they pressed them slit to slit against each other. Both glans mushed inwards a tiny bit and their slits became invisible. Both men threw their heads back and screamed as the sexual pressure became unbearable. Their screams changed and both swimmers came to a hard ******. *** shot out of their balls like never before but was met at the entry point by a stream of *** from the rival. For the most painful second of both men’s lives their *** was trapped inside while simultaneously a bit of rival *** was shot into their own urethra.
    The girls let go and an explosion of mixed semen sprayed in all directions as both dicks were pumping the white fluid out like fountains. Their dicks covered in the other man’s *** both men collapsed down unto the mat in a heap of exhausted muscles unable to move even a finger.
    Susann and Silvia looked at each other with an ice cold stare. Drops of mixed semen were splattered on both sets of sexy breasts and each women was more than ready to finally take up their duel in all seriousness.
    Slowly, without breaking their gaze they stood up and climbed the piste to face each other. Everyone in attendance was completely silent.
    Then Misaki whispered: „Let’s get ready to rumble“. It was on.

- - - Updated - - -

Damn it, the board censored it, what do I have to do to get rid of this fucking shit ?

Junior Hostboard Member Maritalkombat's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Another great chapter. Can't wait for the finale!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Re-Uplode to solve the censoring problem, have fun. Feedback is very apprichiated

Chapter 18 - Two Minutes to Midnight

Antonio had never been that nervous in his live. Even the olympic final he had competed in a few days ago was nothing compared to the anxiety and excitement he felt, when he followed his beautiful girlfriend towards the olympic fencing arena.
    Silvia was emanating nothing but determination and confidence while she was walking towards a little side door with fast, confident steps. Antonio was following a few steps behind. He was flanked by the rugby captain Amaia and the water polo player Clara, the sister of Anni who had beaten Amaia a few days ago. Apparently Amaia and Clara had spend the last days looked in a room fucking like hellcats. Antonio felt a tickle down in his cock when he thought about the two curvy, muscular girls doing it together. Both girls had their long brown hair done up into a bun decorated by a red flower - the traditional hairdo of flamenco dancers.
    All four of them where dressed in their red and yellow Spanish team-tracksuits and - by order of Silvia - nothing underneath.
    They reached the door and entered straight into the large central hall. The audience-stands and most of he hall laid in total darkness, only the central piste, the raised fencing strip, was flashed by the light of three flood lights.
    The piste was a 14 meter long, two meter wide and half a meter high construct. Right in the center it was covered by a mattress brought here from some bedroom - the arena for tonights battle. On both sides of the mattress thick gym mats had been placed on the floor, on one side the mat was covered by a small hill of pillows.
    In the circle of blinding light stood a small, lite figure. Some more people seemed to stand in the darkness behind her. As they walked closer, their footsteps echoed through the empty arena. Finally Antonio’s eyes adjusted and he could see the person clearer, to his surprise it was a slender women dressed in a white fencing jacket, strapped tightly around her upper body, the jacket had a strap passed between her legs like a swimsuit’s. Her legs were naked except for knee-high white boots. A fencing mask was covering her head.
    She extended her arms and said in a heavy Japanese accent: „Welcome, Spaniards to my world“ she gestured towards the piste „I am Misaki, and I will be the judge and referee tonight“
    „I will make sure no one intervenes and I will judge in the case of a draw - you may enter the piste“
    The Spaniards climbed up and stood on one side of the circle of light. Opposite of them, Antonio could now see the Swedes in the half-light. Susann stood in front, arms stemmed at her hips she looked as determined and confident as Silvia, already their gazes had found each other for the first staring duel. Behind Silvia stood her blond boyfriend Lasse. He looked as nervous as Antonio felt, their eyes met for a split second before both looked away embarrassed. Beside Lasse where two very tall, thin women with blonde hair braided around their heads in a traditional Swedish style.
    Misaki removed her mask and revealed a beautiful asiatic face with dark, almond-shaped eyes and a long black ponytail. She looked at both teams and commanded the seconds to step forward.
    Amaia and Clara stepped into the bright light, as did Malin and Ebba.
    „Undress“ the judge ordered. And all four women slowly removed their track suits while glaring at each other.
    For a moment they posed there, showing off their athletic bodies that were so different in build.
    The Swedish jumper had bodies that looked like chiseled out of marble, their long slender limbs were covered in sinewy muscles that left no room for a grain of fat. Their bellies rock hard six-packs. Their asses were so tight that they dented inward at the sides and their breasts were small and hard. Both were very tanned except for the strips usually covered by their sportswear: Their asses and tits were bright white.
    The Spanish athletes, both performing in endurance based, physical team sports, were build stockier and much curvier. Thick, strong calfs and thighs led into a big smooth ass. Both had slightly curved but tight bellies, full round breast and proud strong shoulders with strong muscular arms.
    After a quick quadruple stare-down they left the stage and settled down on the pillow covered gym-mat. Antonio noticed that everyone seemed to know what to do except him and Lasse, who looked as confused (and aroused) as himself.
    Next Misaki ordered the man into the spotlight. Immediately Silvia and Susann followed them and, after a quick squeeze of their boyfriends ass, marched to the rival’s man and slowly started undressing them with maximum touching off bare skin.
    Antonio tried hard to keep his excitement under control, but to no avail. When Susann pulled down his trousers from behind he was sporting a hug erected boner - as did Lasse who’s dick was freed by Silvia at the same time. Antonio’s whirl-storm of confusing feelings increased even more when he had to watch his girlfriend standing behind another man, caressing Lasse’s chest and thighs with her fingers while she was seductively staring into Antonio’s eyes while the equally sexy girlfriend of that other man was caressing him while pressing her hot body at his back, presumably holding sexy eye contact with the other man.
    Suddenly both his wrists were grabbed and he heard a clicking noise. Looking down he found his left hand bound to Lasse’s right and vice versa with fluffy, pink handcuffs with a 15cm silver chains linking them. Both man were now tided to each other, not able to move away further than their combined arms length plus the chain.
    Flabbergasted both looked at their girlfriends.
    Susann explained: „Well, we don’t want you men do something heroic like Antonio trying to intervene to save Silvia when I fuck the living hell out of her“
    Silvia added with a sharp look at her rival „or something chivalric like Lasse running away when it is time for my victory threesome“
    Misaki ordered the man two the second, empty mat and finally asked the two wrestlers to step into the light.
    Chapter 19: Ready? Fight!
    Susann and Silvia did not step forward immediately, instead both moved a few steps backwards into the dark and undressed there. Then both wrestlers strutted slowly into the shining circle of blinding white illumination.
    The three floodlights baked their glorious bodies from all sides leaving no shadows on their perfect, slim, muscular bodies. Susann’s flawless white skin did shine silvery and her bright red locks looked like blazing fire. Silvias olive tan sparkled like living bronze her straight black hair shimmered like a frozen lake in sunlight.
    Slowly they circled each other, giving their 6-person-audience a good few of both near-identical bodies.
    „Ready?“ Misaki asked and they faced each other, each other. Both stopped themselves from bending forward in the typical amateur-wrestling stance. Instead they stood straight as sticks, heads held high, hands loosely at their side in a show of carefreeness and superiority. Only their eyes showed the intense emotions ragging in both young women.
    „Fight“ Misaki screamed and stepped aside onto the mat of the seconds.
    Tension was charing the air like electricity. For some seconds nothing happened. Suddenly Susann moved lighting-fast and slapped her enemy on the cheek with a sound like a gunshot. Silvia’s black hair cascade into the air while her head was violently shock sideway but her own hand was on its way even before her head was back in position and her own slap hid Susann’s face just as hard. Red locks and black strands were flying around the combatants as they slapped each other again, and again. Abruptly they stopped and slammed their bodies into each other hard. Both buried their fingers in rival hair and jerked with all their strength, ripping out strands and yelling madly. Both tilted back and their foreheads crashed together in an unsuspected mutual headbutt which made both of them stagger backwards.
    Panting they stopped and stared into each others eyes, each had enemy hairs between their fingers and red marks all over their beautiful faces. A wicked smile formed on both wrestlers lips as they raised their hands and let the torn out hair glide down and mingle on the mattress. Something had changed inside them and both moved in a different way, had they resembled charging bulls a second ago, now both women moved like tigresses on the prowl. The wild hate was gone from their faces, now that they had given some pain to the hated rival. A calculating seductiveneds was in their features. Now both of them were ready to engage into the sexual duel they had agreed upon.
    „You will wriggle and cry on the floor after I fucked you down. Cry while you watch me fuck both our men, black-haired slut“ Susann whispered.
    „You will whimper my name, red-haired bitch, you will whimper and beg me to never stop after I have fucked you dry and have fucked you until it hurts but you will still beg for more“ Silvias hushed.
    Slowly and seductively they moved forward to meet in the middle of the piste. With the most beguiling smiles playing around their beautiful lips they started caressing each other with deliberate, well-planned touches of their fingertips. Fingers were gliding over the curves of hips, over smooth bellies, along muscular arms and down strong thighs. Soon both girls started to breath heavily, the sexual desire both had for each other was undeniable and the air was charged. But despite all the tenderness their eyes were looked in an unblinking icy gaze. Green eyes and brown eyes burned into each other like daggers, searching for the tiniest spark of weakness to exploit, searching for the overload of arousal that would open one warrior for a fatal attack.
    The four Seconds were cheering their respective girl enthusiastically, edging them one.
    Susann led her fingers grace around the rim of Silvia’s deep navel, which made the Swede shudder a little. Amaia and Clara wolf-whistled and yelled „Yes, Yes, give it to her“ while Susann’s fingers moved downward and retreated just before meeting the upper corner of Silvia’s cunt.
    Silvia countered by pushing her index-finger into the breast-flesh of her enemy. „Come on baby, YES, she loves that“ Malin and Ebba cheered. The finger made a dent in the firm tit and Silvia moved it slowly towards the nipple. She could feel Susann’s pulse quicken when her fingers moved over the small aureole to reach the long hard nipple. She placed her fingertip right at the tip of the nipple and slowly pushed it inwards to the screams of her followers.
    Amaia and Clara looked concerned when they watched Susann struggling against the desire to just close her eyes and enjoy. They erupted in cheers when the Spanish girl focused her eyes again and lightly grabbed one of Susann’s nipples between index-finger and thumb and started circling them around the super-sensual rod. The Swede countered by putting her index fingers tip right at the tip of Silvia’s nipple and pushed gently. The audience could see both girl’s nipples harden and grow under the gentle treatment.
    Both women moved their long tongues out, stretching them towards each other until the pointy tips reached each other and lightly but wetly touched. A shiver ran both both bodies and both their eyelids flickered but they forced their eyes to stay open and their gazes held each other.
    It went back and forth like this for quite some time, the warriors testing the body of the opponent for over-sensual spots and weaknesses, while trying to hide their own arousal as best as they could.
    Chapter 20: The Swimmers have a go (Disclaimer: this chapter contains male vs male sexfighting, if you are not into that you can skip it, the regular female only action will pick up after this intrmisson)
    Meanwhile the boys were getting desperate. Both chained-together swimmers had rock-hard boners and were in need of some relief, as both feared that they would shoot a load of cum at the other guy simply by looking at the two sexiest, most desirable females they had ever met lightly caressing each other.
    Lasse called over to the girls to give them just one pillow please. Misaki took pity and threw one over to him. Lasse took int gratefully and started to roll it up and then roll it around his dick for some semi-private jerk off. Antonio begged him „Let me in as well, man. I need that two“ Lasse smiled at him and with a little shuffle forward on their knees the two brawny boys were close enough to each other to roll the pillow around both their cocks. They could have made it in a way to keep their dicks separated but none of them had really thought about that. Their dicks were now pressed together inside the tightly rolled pillow rubbing against each other full length and against the fabric inside the tight space. Soon both were moaning heavily.
    It took them a minute to realize that the fencing hall had gone very quiet. Looking to the side both swimmers saw, that all 7 women were staring at them hungrily. Susann and Silvia had stopped their fondling-duel to look down on their men with a mix of annoyance, curiosity and surprise on their faces.
    „Looks like the opposite to me, Sweety“ Susann retorted „put away that pillow, I want to see how you make him cum, Antonio“
    Wild eyed the men obeyed and threw the pillow away. They’re medium sized, straight dicks were side by side, each tip was touching the other man’s shaven groin, showing that their penises were indeed of the same length. Unsure what to do the overwhelmed swimmers started to awkwardly jostle with their dicks but everyone could see, that there was no real competiveness in it and both man started to loose some hardness.
    Susann and Silvia shared a glance, both signaled to Misaki, their referee, that they now entered a truce.
    With a short nod towards each other both girls stepped down from the piste and ducked below the chain of the handcuffs to step between the swimmers. Each stood before her boyfriend and climbed upon their hips to impale themself on the shaft of their man. Backs pressed against each other the wrestlers rode their boyfriends for some trusts until they were sure their dicks had reached its maximum hardness again.
    Then, with lightning speed, both jumped down and changed position and before both man could react the other man’s girlfriend had straddled their hips and slung strong arms around their necks.
    Antonio was shocked when he suddenly was face to face with the gorgeous Swedish redhead. Susann was smiling at him while she trusted her hot pussy down on his dick, he grabbed her firm ass to support her and slowly let her tight vagina engulf his eager cock. Antonio trusted his dick deep into the unknown territory, Lasse did the same thing at the same time which made both girls scream a little high pitched yell. At that moment both men did look up and Antonio found his gaze met by the icy blue gaze of Lasse. The thought that the other man was making his girlfriend scream with lust hit Antonio like a hammer. The blue eyes opposite him narrowed and the stare became cold and hostile - Lasse had the same realization. With their eyes locked both men rammed their dicks another time into the others girl. Both yelped. Each man had his teeth clenched as they trusted another time, both could feel the little shockwave as the girl’s back’s where crushed hard into one another. Suddenly both girls disengaged with a smooth movement and stepped aside, their mission had been accomplished and each wrestler was eager to enjoy the show.
    Lasse and Antonio stood like statues, their fists clenched, their eyes drilling into each other, their broad swimmers chests heaving up and down. Below their six-packs stood their rods, proud and hard, glistering with the wetness of two women. With a scream of rage both men charged, with a loud smack their beefy bodies slammed into each other, their dicks were painfully jerked upwards and pressed against the abs of their opponent. Their muscular chests bumped together and each man could feel a jolt of pain and excitement as their tiny male nipples collided. Their fingers interlocked and each started pushing against the other swimmer with all his strength. Both were hyper-aware of the glistering wet, enemy cock pressed against his stomach. All the girls, except the neutral Misaki, were screaming at them:
    „FUCK HIM, LASSE, FUCK HIM“
    „DON’T WRESTLE; MAKE HIM CUM, ANTONIO“
    Somewhat annoyed by the girls, and unsure what to do, Lasse and Antonio both grabbed their own swollen dicks and guided it at the groin of the other man, nestled between the rivals scrotum and its leg they started humping each other. Their bodies pressed into each other even deeper, six-pack rubbing against six-pack. Each rammed their dick into the tight space with rhythmical contraction of their tight asses. Soon both man grabbed the others ass to ram even harder into each other, it did feel extremely good and both swimmers got more and more aroused but both of them realized that it did achieve nothing to dominate the other man. In fact each was just pleasuring himself by that move.
    Angrily they pushed each other apart, their hard dicks swung wildly in the space between them. Finally they knew what to do. Lasse grabbed Antonio’s dick, just as the Spaniard clutched the Swede’s. Massaging the other men’s cock they brought them tip to tip and the waves of pleasure ridding through them as their sensitive tips met.
    Lasse’s knees almost gave in as another wave of sexual energy charged through is body in the moment their tips actually touched slit to slit, thankfully he could see that Antonio was as affected by it, each slung his free arm around the other man for support. Slowly they moved their moist glans around each other, pushed them tip to tip again and again. Each man whimpered while they made their hard dicks slide along each other full length. They started circling them around each other, tightly clenched between their interlocked fingers. Both man were breathing heavily and raggedly from arousal.
    Suddenly Lasse retreated his cock backwards. Antonio caught by surprise, thought for a second he had won, but then, while their dicks were glans to glans again, he saw the wicked grin on the Swede’s face.
    Lasse brought their dicks slit to slit, then he slowly pushed upward and made both cocks rise upward. Antonio followed the lead and their dicks rose higher until the softer underside of them were level to each other. Grabbing the other man’s ass, they slowly pushed the soft, sensitive flesh underneath their dicks into each other, trapping their members between the middle lines of their rock-hard six-packs. All the girls screamed and cheered as the extra sensitive underside of their glans where pressed together and the unnatural position of their dicks send waves of pain along with the waves of pleasure. Slowly and deliberately they moved their dicks up and down. Every glide of their dual-pussy-lubricated skin made both men shiver with excitement.
    Both fighters grabbed the rock hard ass of the other and they pushed their muscular bodies harder into each other, their trapped cocks became bend straight upwards and both men grimaced in pain and pleasure. After a few moments they released each other again to give their cocks some maneuverability. In the moment their abs separated and their female audience was able to see the battling dicks again, two little shots of translucent pre-cum shot out of both tips. All the girls jelled in excitement when the fluid mixed and covered both glans.
    The men separated some more and each grabbed his soar dick at the root and both guided them together tip to tip, smearing the pre-cum into the rivals glans while moving the red, sensitive dick-tips over, under and across each other.
    Everyone could feel that the end of the battle was near. Silvia and Susann left their positions at the piste and went down on their knees beside their men to watch the final moments as close as possible.
    Both men were shaking from over-excitement, trying with all their might to keep the orgasm down.
    Only the furthermost tips of their glans were in contact, now. They moved slit around slit in tiny minuscule movements.
    Antonio whimpered: „Come on, Lasse, cum for me, do it“
    „No, no. You will cum, Antonio, let it flow, give in“ LAsse pressed back though clenched teeth.
    Suddenly Susann purred: „Cum Antonio, Cum“ and let her fingers run seductively down the Spaniard’s back and across his hard butt-cheek.
    Silvia gasped outraged „You cunt“ she hissed at Silvia and ran her fingers up Lasses inner thigh
    „Cum for me, Lasse, just look at me and let it flow. You want my body more than everything“
    „You BITCH“ Susann yelled and grabbed Antonio’s dick, Silvia at the same moment, took hold of Lasse’s dick.
    Both men screamed.
    „Show him Lasse“
    „Make him cum Antonio“
    Both girls had a tight grip on the others boyfriend’s cock and they pressed them slit to slit against each other. Both glans mushed inwards a tiny bit and their slits became invisible. Both men threw their heads back and screamed as the sexual pressure became unbearable. Their screams changed and both swimmers came to a hard orgasm. Cum shot out of their balls like never before but was met at the entry point by a stream of cum from the rival. For the most painful second of both men’s lives their cum was trapped inside while simultaneously a bit of rival cum was shot into their own urethra.
    The girls let go and an explosion of mixed semen sprayed in all directions as both dicks were pumping the white fluid out like fountains. Their dicks covered in the other man’s cum both men collapsed down unto the mat in a heap of exhausted muscles unable to move even a finger.
    Susann and Silvia looked at each other with an ice cold stare. Drops of mixed semen were splattered on both sets of sexy breasts and each women was more than ready to finally take up their duel in all seriousness.
    Slowly, without breaking their gaze they stood up and climbed the piste to face each other. Everyone in attendance was completely silent.

Junior Hostboard Member cockfighter64's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Spear View Post
    Re-Uplode to solve the censoring problem, have fun. Feedback is very apprichiated

Meanwhile the boys were getting desperate. Both chained-together swimmers had rock-hard boners and were in need of some relief, as both feared that they would shoot a load of *** at the other guy simply by looking at the two sexiest, most desirable females they had ever met lightly caressing each other.
    Lasse called over to the girls to give them just one pillow please. Misaki took pity and threw one over to him. Lasse took int gratefully and started to roll it up and then roll it around his dick for some semi-private jerk off. Antonio begged him „Let me in as well, man. I need that two“ Lasse smiled at him and with a little shuffle forward on their knees the two brawny boys were close enough to each other to roll the pillow around both their *****. They could have made it in a way to keep their dicks separated but none of them had really thought about that. Their dicks were now pressed together inside the tightly rolled pillow rubbing against each other full length and against the fabric inside the tight space. Soon both were moaning heavily.
    „Looks like the opposite to me, Sweety“ Susann retorted „put away that pillow, I want to see how you make him ***, Antonio“
    Wild eyed the men obeyed and threw the pillow away. They’re medium sized, straight dicks were side by side, each tip was touching the other man’s shaven groin, showing that their *****es were indeed of the same length. Unsure what to do the overwhelmed swimmers started to awkwardly jostle with their dicks but everyone could see, that there was no real competiveness in it and both man started to loose some hardness.
    Antonio was shocked when he suddenly was face to face with the gorgeous Swedish redhead. Susann was smiling at him while she trusted her hot ***** down on his dick, he grabbed her firm *** to support her and slowly let her tight ****** engulf his eager ****. Antonio trusted his dick deep into the unknown territory, Lasse did the same thing at the same time which made both girls scream a little high pitched yell. At that moment both men did look up and Antonio found his gaze met by the icy blue gaze of Lasse. The thought that the other man was making his girlfriend scream with lust hit Antonio like a hammer. The blue eyes opposite him narrowed and the stare became cold and hostile - Lasse had the same realization. With their eyes locked both men rammed their dicks another time into the others girl. Both yelped. Each man had his teeth clenched as they trusted another time, both could feel the little shockwave as the girl’s back’s where crushed hard into one another. Suddenly both girls disengaged with a smooth movement and stepped aside, their mission had been accomplished and each wrestler was eager to enjoy the show.
    Lasse and Antonio stood like statues, their fists clenched, their eyes drilling into each other, their broad swimmers chests heaving up and down. Below their six-packs stood their rods, proud and hard, glistering with the wetness of two women. With a scream of rage both men charged, with a loud smack their beefy bodies slammed into each other, their dicks were painfully jerked upwards and pressed against the abs of their opponent. Their muscular chests bumped together and each man could feel a jolt of pain and excitement as their tiny male ******s collided. Their fingers interlocked and each started pushing against the other swimmer with all his strength. Both were hyper-aware of the glistering wet, enemy **** pressed against his stomach. All the girls, except the neutral Misaki, were screaming at them:
    „**** HIM, LASSE, **** HIM“
    „DON’T WRESTLE; MAKE HIM ***, ANTONIO“
    Somewhat annoyed by the girls, and unsure what to do, Lasse and Antonio both grabbed their own swollen dicks and guided it at the groin of the other man, nestled between the rivals scrotum and its leg they started humping each other. Their bodies pressed into each other even deeper, six-pack rubbing against six-pack. Each rammed their dick into the tight space with rhythmical contraction of their tight *****. Soon both man grabbed the others *** to ram even harder into each other, it did feel extremely good and both swimmers got more and more aroused but both of them realized that it did achieve nothing to dominate the other man. In fact each was just pleasuring himself by that move.
    Angrily they pushed each other apart, their hard dicks swung wildly in the space between them. Finally they knew what to do. Lasse grabbed Antonio’s dick, just as the Spaniard clutched the Swede’s. Massaging the other men’s **** they brought them tip to tip and the waves of pleasure ridding through them as their sensitive tips met.
    Suddenly Lasse retreated his **** backwards. Antonio caught by surprise, thought for a second he had won, but then, while their dicks were glans to glans again, he saw the wicked grin on the Swede’s face.
    Lasse brought their dicks slit to slit, then he slowly pushed upward and made both ***** rise upward. Antonio followed the lead and their dicks rose higher until the softer underside of them were level to each other. Grabbing the other man’s ***, they slowly pushed the soft, sensitive flesh underneath their dicks into each other, trapping their members between the middle lines of their rock-hard six-packs. All the girls screamed and cheered as the extra sensitive underside of their glans where pressed together and the unnatural position of their dicks send waves of pain along with the waves of pleasure. Slowly and deliberately they moved their dicks up and down. Every glide of their dual-*****-lubricated skin made both men shiver with excitement.
    Both fighters grabbed the rock hard *** of the other and they pushed their muscular bodies harder into each other, their trapped ***** became bend straight upwards and both men grimaced in pain and pleasure. After a few moments they released each other again to give their ***** some maneuverability. In the moment their abs separated and their female audience was able to see the battling dicks again, two little shots of translucent pre-*** shot out of both tips. All the girls jelled in excitement when the fluid mixed and covered both glans.
    The men separated some more and each grabbed his soar dick at the root and both guided them together tip to tip, smearing the pre-*** into the rivals glans while moving the red, sensitive dick-tips over, under and across each other.
    Both men were shaking from over-excitement, trying with all their might to keep the ****** down.
    Antonio whimpered: „Come on, Lasse, *** for me, do it“
    „No, no. You will ***, Antonio, let it flow, give in“ LAsse pressed back though clenched teeth.
    Both men screamed.
    „Show him Lasse“
    „Make him *** Antonio“
    Both girls had a tight grip on the others boyfriend’s **** and they pressed them slit to slit against each other. Both glans mushed inwards a tiny bit and their slits became invisible. Both men threw their heads back and screamed as the sexual pressure became unbearable. Their screams changed and both swimmers came to a hard ******. *** shot out of their balls like never before but was met at the entry point by a stream of *** from the rival. For the most painful second of both men’s lives their *** was trapped inside while simultaneously a bit of rival *** was shot into their own urethra.
    The girls let go and an explosion of mixed semen sprayed in all directions as both dicks were pumping the white fluid out like fountains. Their dicks covered in the other man’s *** both men collapsed down unto the mat in a heap of exhausted muscles unable to move even a finger.
    The MvM fight is short but good anyway, well written and exciting. Thanks.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Hi everyone,
    here is the final chapter of my olympic story - it took me a while to write.
    As you know, feedback is highly appreciated, it is the only think a writer gets in return for his effort. As a non-native speaker constructive feedback on my writing style and choice of words can help me improve.
    Have fun. A new story has already formed in my mind.

Chapter 21: The Main Event of the Evening
    Both women where deeply aroused by now and neither of them was willing to play any more games. Their eager bodies crashed together with the loud smack of soft flesh colliding. Each snaked he arms around the enemy’s back to press their skin as tightly together as physically possible.
    Their lips smashed into each other. Ravenous, their wet tongues mashed together, each trying to pin the rival muscle down. Slippery with copious amounts of spittle they battled for supremacy. Meanwhile their beautiful tits where pressed together so hard, that the nipples and even the tiny knots on their areolas where painfully stabbing into the other’a flesh. Their tits were fully flattening each other so completely, that he rock hard nipples of each girl were almost touching the rips behind.
    Silvia suddenly felt, that her deep round navel was sucked together with the equally deep belly button of the Swede. Somehow they had started to synchronies their breathing and with each intake of air, she could feel her enemies strong belly muscles bulge out and grind against her own girlish six-pack. Each and every breath was a fight for dominance by their abdominal muscles. Sometimes Susann’s won and Silvia got a shorter intake of air but with the next breath it could be reversed and her own muscles would stop the rival ones to shorten Susann’s inhale. She could feel the strands of muscle working in Susann’s belly working against her own strands. Both packs of muscle strained to the limit but eager to overpower the other.
    Susann could feel a frustration building inside her. Her pubic bone was jammed against Silvia’s. She could feel her red pubic hairs curled together with the Spaniard’s black ones. She could sense the heat coming from the enemy pussy, she could almost feel the wetness, the ready, swollen lips awaiting her own. But standing pressed together, Silvia’s pussy was out of reach for her own hungry cunt. As much as she enjoyed the olive skinned legs of her enemy rubbing full thigh-length against her own strong legs, she yearned to ram her thigh deep between those beautiful legs and let her rivals cunt ride on her strong thigh into ecstasy.
    She slowly maneuvered her foot behind the Spaniard’s calf and tugged, Silvia lost some balance and Susan jammed her alabaster thigh between her foes cappuccino-colored legs. With flying spittle their kiss was broken. Faster than Susann could have imagined Silva adapted. The Gold Medalists thigh shot up as well and jammed hard against Susann’s wet pussy. Both girls snarled at each other as they tumbled down onto the mattress with all their limbs entwined. They landed on their sides and immediately started rubbing their thighs against the others wet cunt.
    With their bodies locked together tightly they rolled back and forth across the piste. Their hungry lips and tongues had re-started their duel and their bellies and tits were packed together again. Each wrestler was trying to ignore how good the enemies thigh felt rubbing against their agitated pussy.
    They were rolling back and forth.Silvia had gained the upper position, immediately taking advantage of the leverage to rub her thigh in extra hard, splitting the Swedes labia open and drinking in the panic in her enemies eyes, just to be overthrown again by her opponent and finding herself under Susann. Silvia hated and loved it to feel the swedes weight on top of her, the pressure when the muscular belly pressed down on her own and the flashes of lust as her labia lips where pressed open by the invading leg. Silvia knew that an orgasm was inevitable, and she could see that Susann was just as close to it. Any second in the bottom position was weakening her even more. She gathered all her strength and rolled their interlocked bodies over again, regaining the top for a moment, before Susann managed to reverse it. Both fighters were shivering with held-back ecstasy. Their bodies were so heated with lust that neither could keep it in any longer. One more time, after seconds on the bottom Silvia managed to roll them. Both were panting through clenched teeth, trying not to explode from lust.
    Susann panicked at the bottom, she pushed and overdid it. She had pushed with too much force, Silvia took the motion and rolled with it and Susann was turning over her rival but there was the end of the piste, the pair was about to fall off it.
    The Spanish water-polo player Clara reacted fast and pushed Susann back. She did it with enough force to turn the pair around and helped Silvia to regain the top. Malin, the Swedish long-jumper yelled with rage rammed herself sideways into Clara and gave the interlocked pair another push.
    Silvia was moved off from the top, and they landed on their sides. Neither wrestler had any strength left. Brown and Green eyes widened in shock and tears welled up, as with one final stroke from each thigh, both girls did cum, kicking and screaming and covering each others leg in cum juice.
    >
    At the same time, Malin rammed her lean muscular upper body against the curvier, but just-as-strong body of Clara. Both sportswomen were up on their knees, jelling insults at each other nose to nose.
    „You cheating BITCH, keep your hands of them“
    „Fuck you, I saved them you BITCH, YOU CHEATED“
    „NO YOU, back off, or I KICK YOU’RE FAT ASS“
    „OH, yeah, BRING IT, I FUCK YOUR SKINNY ASS“
    „TRY IT“
    „COME ON“
    Their hands shot up and gripped the others hair and they tumbled down in a ball of limbs. With screams of rage their girlfriends jumped forward.
    The Swedish high-jumper Ebba lunged at Clara to drag her off, at the same time the Spanish rugby player Amaia had grabbed Malin and was tugging her backwards. With yells of rage Clara and Malin twisted their upper bodies to face their new opponents while their legs tangled with each other.
    Amaia screamed: „Fuck her, Clara, fuck her down“
    And Ebba screamed: „Make the bitch cum, Malin“
    Clara and Malin did not have needed that advice, they already had connected their bodies enough to ram their pussies hard into each other and immediately started grinding. The two other girls were wrapping themselves around the bodies of their girlfriends opponent. Amaia was on top of the lean body of Malin, sucking at the long-jumpers hard nipples. Ebba had wrapped her long legs around the waist of Clara and was caressing the water-polo players large breasts with both hands. Soon Ebba and Clara, as well as Malin and Amaia were in a heated kiss-fight while Clara and Malin were feverishly humping each others pussies. The much longer legs of Malin gave her a better grip of her opponents body, which allowed her to control the movement and allowed her labia to open Clara’s and fuck the Spaniard deeper.
    After a short while Clara could not contain it. She did cum heavily with Ebba and Malin yelling in joy and Malin having her own orgasm just seconds after. Amaia was outraged, she released Malin to jump at Ebba.
    >
    Meanwhile Susann and Silvia had recovered from their mutual orgasm. They were weakly pushing and shoving at each other until they had detangled their bodies. Both were on their hands and knees, they were brow to brow, panting heavily and staring daggers at each other through their entangled, disarrayed red and black hair. Both sunk their fingers in the enemies long hair and started a hard and steady pull. Slowly they moved up on their keens, leaning against each other for support. Slowly they stood up, body to body. Their faces, twisted with rage mixed with pain from the hair-pull, were still pressed brow to brow and nose to nose. Their snarling lips just millimeters apart.
    „Give up you little slut“ Silvia hissed
    „You last chance to run away before I fuck you down, Bitch“ Susann answered through clenched teeth.
    „I HATE YOU! FUCK ME!“ both screamed at the same time into each others mouth, their lips touched with every word, spittle flew between their mouths.
    The scream had brought the boys back to the present and both sat up, grunting, still hugging each other, to stare at the beautiful hellcats battling on the raised piste.
    The wrestlers slammed their lips together in another hard and fiery kiss-fight as their tongues wrestled each other again. Their free hand snaked between their bodies and each found the rival’s pussy and jammed two fingers into it. A two-voiced, gurgled scream mixed in their locked mouths as each girl felt their innermost sanctum invaded by expertly proficient enemy fingers.
    Both were ramming and rubbing their fingers in and out in the most fast and brutal way. It was a miracle how both of them managed to keep the kiss-fight and hairpulling going during this onslaught. And through all of it, green eyes and brown eyes stared into each other. Tear-filled and wide with over-excitement but with undiminished hatred and willpower both refused to blink.
    Susann’s vision was completely filled by Silvia’s dark brown eyes, she could feel her enemies eyelashes tangled into her own. The little black spot of Silvia’s pupil was burning into Susann’s soul and Susann could almost see her enemies soul in those black dots. She knew every feeling, every desire and every fear hidden behind those eyes and she knew that all of it was so close to her own feelings that it made her hate burn even brighter.
    Susann knew that the Spaniard was as desperate as she was in keeping her gaze unblinking and keeping a building orgasm down, controlling their overstimulated libido was the hardest thing to do, while her aching body was going through the motions almost on auto-pilot. Her tongue was meanwhile so accustomed to battling Silvia’s that the kiss fight was on a pure instinct level and her fingers knew exactly the right spots inside her rival’s vulva just by using the places she herself was most sensual.
    After a while they stopped kissing but kept their lips pressed together, their bodies pressed together for mutual support, they focused all their waining energy on their finger-fuck.
    Both women were breathing rushed and heavy. Each intake became more desperate than the last. Like so many times before, they had synchronized on instinct and each desperate gasp Susann was taking, was lessened by her outgoing belly meeting its equally muscled counterpart half way. Each exhale was pressed against the outgoing air of her enemy, Both wrestlers were partly breathing the used air of each other which lessened the oxygen they were getting.
    Their fingers flew in and out faster and faster as each of them was trying to break the opponent before she herself could not hold back any longer.
    Suddenly Susann could see Silvia’s pupils went wide with panic and her rivals knees buckled. She desperately tried to keep calm but to no avail. Not even a second after her enemy, her own orgasm took hold. Together the fighters stumbled down to their knees, tightly hugged together they were cumming on each others fingers screaming and cursing.
    „Silvia came first“ Misaki stated with lust shaking in her voice.
    Susann was smirking at her rival but Silvia hissed „doesn’t matter, BITCH, this is about giving up, and I will NEVER give up to you“ but her voice betrayed, that it did matter to her.
    >
    Meanwhile on the mat below, Ebba and Amaia had clashed into each other right above their exhausted girlfriends. Their bodies locked together as their legs scissored. A kiss broke out and another sexfight was on.
    Malin and Clara quickly moved backwards and behind their girlfriends opponent, sitting up they pressed their fronts against the rival girls back and started support their girlfriend by caressing her foe.
    Ebba and Amaia were labia to labia and their clits had found each other and were fighting intensely. Both women’s heads were gently but strongly tilted back- and sidewards by strong hands. Ebba’s mouth was invaded by the hungry tongue of Clara - as was Amaia’s by the tongue of Malin. Clara and Malin were keeping their eyes locked to each other while they were deep-kissing each others girlfriend - which was fucking their own girlfriend.
    The stamina of the rugby player was more useful than the speed and explosiveness of the high jumper. Ebba did cum first and evened the score between the two couples.
    >
    Susann and Silvia were down on the mattress in a heap, glaring at each other with unbroken hate.
    „Let me fuck your pussy, you coward“ Susann hissed
    „It was you who started fingering, weak bitch“ Silvia hissed back
    „Your filthy finger was in me first, you tramp“ Susann answered „let’s fuck like women, if you dare“
    „Bring it, Red, I beat you in every game“
    They sat up and brushed their long hair away from their faces for one short but hate-filled, open-eyed kiss.
    Susann sat herself down on her ass and seductively opened her legs wide. Silvia mirrored her and gestured with her fingers to lure her enemy in. Both wrestlers had a wicked smile, more than willing to fight, more than eager to fuck and burning with the will to win.
    Slowly they crab-walked their bodies together. When they could already feel the heat from the rival’s pussy they blew each other an air-kiss and laid don on their backs. Each girl stretched their legs and placed one over the upper body of the enemy. Then they searched for each others hands and interlocked fingers. Finally they pulled each other in with their strong arms. Their labia’s clashed wet and swollen. Each girl screamed.
    Laying on their backs they could not see each other anymore, they had to act on instinct and on the signals their overheated vulva’s were sending their brains. Each was grinding like a hellcat. The sight of their lean, muscular bellies moving in and out in a breathtaking dance with a perfect rhythm like a wave starting in one body and moving to the other, then back again, was unbelievable sexy. But only Misaki did watch it, She was sitting on the piste watching every movement of the two perfect bodies while on one side the two boys slowly regained their senses but were still lying in a heap on the mat.
    >
    Meanwhile down on the side of the four seconds, the girls were still fighting.
    Malin had wasted no time and had pulled Amaia away from Ebba while the Spanish rugby-player was still shaking in her orgasm and interlocked her legs with the other winning girl’s.
    She snarled at the brunette Spaniard „Let’s see who is the best sexfighter on this mat, little bitch“
    „Bring it, you blonde slut“ Amaia hissed back while still in the last waves of her orgasm.
    Their wet pussies smacked together. Seconds later Clara had crab-walked forward and connected her private parts with the exhausted Ebba. The Swedish High-Jumper screamed as her still cumming pussy was invaded by the Spanish Water-Polo-players pubic lips but to Clara’s surprise Ebba was fucking her back immediately.
    The two struggling pairs were right next to each other, each beside their girlfriends opponent. The two opposites started kissing and caressing and soon the four girls were lying on their backs, similar to the original fighters up on the piste.
    Malin was fucking Amaia and Ebba was fucking Clara. Their upper bodies were turned sideways connecting tits and kiss-fighting, Malin vs. Clara and Ebba vs Amaia. Soon the overflow of sexual input became too much and all four did cum in a quadruple explosion of orgasmic energy. This tag-team-duel would stay unresolved for the moment.>
    Susann and Silvia were still grinding on. Mercilessly they rammed their vulvas into each other. Pubic mound was pressed into pubic mound. Their sweat covered bodies moved in a perfect rhythm , in absolute synchronistic. Muscles flexed under the wet skin and relaxed again in unison. Each push was accompanied by the groans of both fighters. Their fingers were white from the iron grip they had clamped on each others hands. Both beautiful faces were twisted from exhaustion and determination, their sweaty hair was plastered all over their upper bodies, as well as quite some torn out strands from their enemies hair.
    Silvia was trying to control her mind and body, trying to focus ever cell of her being into keeping her arousal under control while forcing her muscles to continue on with the pitiless battle. All that kept her going was the iron will to best her enemy. Every fibre of muscle was sending signals of overburdening. Pain was raging through all her body, especially her overexcited swollen pussy lips and with each push into the rival pair, a sharp wave of pain and pleasure crushed into her brain. As reaction she pushed even harder and longer, trying to break her rival before she, herself, would break. Susann did hold her ground and pressed back equally. Their lower bodies were moved upwards into a bow-shaped bridge, asses up in the air by the amount of force they pushed with. Both girls belly muscles were strained to the tearing point. The position melted their pussies even deeper into each other. Both girls were screaming long, high-pitched yells. They pressed on and on, clit pushed into clit.
    Silvia’s vision turned back, she could see nothing but bright sparks of light but she pushed on. Her whole body was shaking, every muscle was in tremor but she pressed on. And then, there it was, a tiny movement by Susann and the pressure was reduced. Silvia forced herself to one last push, Susann faltered, the bridge broke. A wild scream of joy exploded from Silvia’s lips while Susann was screaming „NO, NO“ but both screams turned into wordless squalls of pleasure. Both of them were hit by orgasms before their bodies had tumbled down and were twitching and shaking from the releasing energy.
    There was no doubt, that Silvia had won this round, even before Misaki announced it but Susann was screaming that it was not over even through her long, draining orgasm and Silvia was more than willing to go on.
    Chapter 22: In the Blink of an Eye
    Deeply exhausted Silvia and Susann were laying on their backs, desperately inhaling air, trying to recover from the exhaustive orgasms. The two boys on one side had recovered by now and were sitting up, hungrily eying the two perfect, sweat-dreneched bodies on the piste, wondering which one they would double-fuck tonight.
    On the other side the 4 girls were slowly sitting up again, ready to re-focus on seconding the final battle of their wrestler friends. But then, the 4 experienced sexfighter noticed the state Misaki, the referee, was in.
    The beautiful Japanese fencer was almost delirious, she was trying to stay focused and impartial as a judge but her own sexual desire was overloaded by all the orgasmic actions going off around her. She was staring into the distance with shaking lips unable to even look at the beauty scattered all around her.
    The 4 seconds changed some looks and sat up. Before Misaki realized what was going on, she was sandwitched between the 4 gorgeous athletes. Clara and Ebba were, side by side, at her front, each engulfing one of Misaki’s long legs between their calves, pressing against her, each groping one ass-cheek while both athletes tongues wormed their way between the Japanese girls lips to meet Misaki’s hungry tongue. Malin and Amaia were pressed against the fencer’s back, playfully licking her ear-lobs while each was caressing one breast. They had their pussies pressed against Misaki’s butt. 4 different index fingers met at Misaki’s ready pussy and entered together. It only took seconds before the Japanese girl did cum with high pitched screams.
    Now everyone in the large empty area had a release of their sexual energy and seven sets of eyes focused on the piste and the reason they all where here. The final phase of Susann’s and Silvia’s epic battle was about to begin.
    Groaning from exhaustion the two wrestlers sat up. Every muscle was sour and aching, every nerve-ending in their sensual body-parts was overburdened. Just sitting and breathing was hurtful. Like so many times before, their hateful gazes met and burned into each other. And like all the times before, in that moment nothing else mattered to these women, nothing but the unquenchable desire to beat the other woman
    .„Ready to go once more, Silvia“ Susann asked with a corse voice, never before in their battles she had used her rivals name, always curse-words.
    „More that ready, Susann“ Silvia whispered back.
    They smiled at each other wickedly.
    „I break your little wet pussy, you Slut“ Silvia added
    „I make you cum and cry and beg for more, little bitch“ Susann answered.
    They sat up straight, their legs scissored with each having one leg above the rivals and one leg below. Carefully they aligned their erected nipples tip-point to tip-point. Both shuddered as their over-charged rods connected and were pressed back into the tit-flesh. Each girl reached down and opened the pubic lips of the other with two fingers.
    „Damn, you are even wetter than before“ Susann hushed with unwanted admiration in her voice.
    „You as well, Redhead“ Silvia purred back „Let’s dance“
    They pressed together and with a dual-voiced gasp the insides of their labia’s kissed with a deep wet smack. Each fighter grabbed the opponents ass to pull themself even tighter into each other. Both tilted their heads bak for a wild scream, their large, hot clits had made contact head to head. A fierce fencing duel had started. Their clits grinded along each other length to length, circled, pushed, shoved, rammed into each other. Each touch of their innermost, most sacred and private body-parts did send waves of pleasure all through their nerve-system. Flash after flash of sexual joy pulsed into their brains, there it mixed with all the other the frantic signals: pleasure and pain from their locked-together nipples, all their skin signaling how silky and soft that other skin felt, the tickle form the enemies hair on their shoulders, the smell of the other girl, and the overbearing, never ending, deep-locked stare into the beautiful, hated eyes of the arch-enemy. Every involved system was at overload, there was only one thing each girl could do to survive - escalate further.
    Like triggered by an unknown signal each fighter opened their lips slightly. Their tongues, made as wet as possible, slammed together to add another final layer to the the fight, wrestling in a puddle of mixed spit their tongues battled while their lower-bodies pumped into each other again and again and again. Each stroke, each push, each little shove more unbearable than the last they fought against each other and against themselves, against their libido, their desire. The only weapons still mattering were their wills to win and their stubbornness not to give in to their bodies overstimulation.
    It went on and on. The usually flowing and beautiful hair of both fighters was wet with sweat and clung to their heads and bodies mixed together in a black and red mess. They had pressed their noses against each other and had flattened them, both could not breath properly but it had brought their eyes even closer and that mattered more to them. Almost eyeball to eyeball, eyelashes and eyebrows intertwined they stared into each others souls for a glimpse of weakness to exploit. No energy was left for the kiss-fight, instead their tongues were plastered top to top, hanging out like dogs. That awkward position made them almost gag, it was uncomfortable and not even sexy to press tongues like that, but neither was willing to retreat their tongue from the battle and it was all they could still muster.
    The battle of their clits had slowed down as well, each stroke, each tiny move could matter now.. Each little touch could be the last straw. Very, very slowly the moved their clits forward rubbing side by side. Tears welled up in both women’s eyes but the kept pushing forward steadily. Shivers and goosebumps ran down their bodies as they pulled them backwards even slower.
    Then they positioned their clits tip to tip, just the slightest touch was unbearable but they slowly pressed on, pinning sex-horn against sex-horn. Waves of pleasure and pain raged through them. They held the position, waiting, lurking.
    Silvia’s eyelash trembled, her eyebrow moved down a millimeter. It was all Susann needed. A tiny flash of weakness and suddenly only one girl was the predator, the other one became prey. Silvia’s clit did bend, Susann’s pressed forward. Lightning fast Susann pushed her weakening enemy back. With a desperate scream Silvia crashed down on her back and the enemy was upon her. Susann had hooked both her legs underneath Silvia’s calves and was above the Spaniard. She pinned her rival down to the mattress with her alabaster-white hands upon the olive-colored breast, and she was fucking Silvia missionary style. Her clit had bend the Spanish clit backwards and was ramming in and out of the others pussy like a tiny penis.
    Silvia did cum screaming and crying. Susann sitting above her like a viking goddess, her arms raised her eyes mad with triumph. She denied her enemy even the last straw of self-confidence by refusing to cum herself with inhuman willpower. She disentangled and pushed Silvia to the side, where her heartbroken seconds caught her.
    Susann sat on the piste, smiling, ecstatic, as happy as she had ever been in her live. She tried to control her breathing. Her seconds were beaming with joy. Susann just said „Get them ready“ and gestured towards the two men. Malin and Ebba quickly moved over to the boys side and dragged them to the middle of the piste. There, they positioned them in a line with legs above and below. Malin and Ebba started kissing deeply to get the boys aroused again, accompanied by some gentle touches it did the job and Lasse and Antonio had massive boners. With some more shoving and pushing the Swedish girls positioned the boys in a way, that their erected cocks were touching underside to underside. Then they helped Susann in mounting the double barrel.
    Meanwhile Clara and Amaia were helping the crying, still naked Silvia towards the exit door. Susann had mounted the boys. She moved herself up and down while the two man slowly rubbed their tightly pressed dicks against each other. It only took some seconds of this triple movement to send Susann off. She came screaming and yelling, her head rocking back and forth made her red hair fly and sparkle.
    Silvia had stopped, she listened to her victorious enemy’s screams with closed, tear-filled eyes. Suddenly she turned around, the pain and desperation went from her expression, replaced by a stubborn defiance. She shock her seconds off and screamed: „FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU BITCH!! You WON! You were BETTER, YES! BUT I KICKED YOUR BUTT FOR GOLD! BITCH!!“ She calmed down after she had the attention of everyone. Susan was staring at her. Silvia hissed „But next year, I will take your world championship from you. And afterwards I! WILL! FUCK! YOU! DOWN!“ She flipped her off with both hands, turned and stormed out of the hall. Clara and Amaia followed, the door banged shut.
    Susann was sitting on top of her throne made of man-flesh. The last soft waves of her orgasm were still rolling through her but her mind went blank. The joy of her victory had been blemished, had it all been for nothing?
    Suddenly, Susann smiled, she thought about the world championship tournament. She knew now, that she had to train even harder, she had to be unbeatable, she needed to reach the final to meet her beautiful arch-enemy and show her superiority over Silvia to the world. And for the aftermath, she would have to train as well, she would need to find the hottest and meanest sex-fighting female athletes and fuck them down to prepare for the next showdown, Silvia would do no less. Susann was grinning widely, it would be an interesting year.
    She gestured to Misaki to come to her, she embraced the Japanese girl, and started kissing her wildly while fucking the boys again, Ebba and Malin came in from the sides and all for women kissed. Susann knew that she would cum last of the 6 people in this sexual knot - it was the first round of training after all.
    THE END.

Senior Hostboard Member Anubisx's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Great, wonderful story! Very well written. Danke!
    MY SEXFIGHT E-BOOKS: Anubisx's Amazon

MY DEVIANTART: Anubisx's DeviantART

MY LAST SEXFIGHT E-BOOK: Resort Showdown

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast