Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Question

Quote Originally Posted by Gradius View Post
    Hey Ronin, I've been watching you over on DA, so I know you're still writing (though you seem to be on a bit of a hiatus).. I don't think you'd need to use characters from your other stories since Mei An sets it's own stage. It's vaguely similar to Deepogre's Lois Lamar series with a guy sponsoring a girl to fight with her ****. Which is kinda why I was surprised when you fell off the radar when it seemed like you had so much room to continue the story.
    I would agree that the premise is similar to DeepOgre's Lois stories, at least in terms of a starting point. My plan after Mei An was to have Kyoko face off against a single recurring rival based on Jennifer Love Hewitt as a visual reference. She would have been the woman previously sponsored by the patron prior to being usurped, and was now gunning for Kyoko as a form of petty revenge against him. I had in my head to do a titfight, a boxing match, and 1-2 more of a fight type that I don't recall having settled on.

Unfortunately for me, I am not a particularly fast writer these days. I think as I went deeper into my other characters and the storyline that they inhabit, I gradually over time came to the conclusion that I'd concentrate my efforts there. Conversely to this, my interest in furthering Kyoko ultimately waned. I have periodically had the notion to better integrate her with the other characters since they do all inhabit the same universe, but to date I have not come up with anything that I think is especially satisfying.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

I am with JB on this, Titfight is just one of the many possible foreplays for trigging in my fantasies (and stories).
    Maybe because Titfighting for me is the sensual rubbing of breasts and nipples against each other. If titfighting for your fantasy is a rough battle with fingernails and trying to hurt each others tits, that is something else of course and does not fit well with sexfighting. But that has no appeal to me personally.

I do miss DeepOgre. He was extremely helpful with his feedback on my first ever story and helped me greatly to polish it into much better shape.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

@Spear well that kinda brings up what you consider a "fight".

BFS and Titfight Academy kept the "fight" aspect with girls eventually quitting because it wasn't too emotional. The exception would be Tiffany's fight in chapter 37. Deepogre's stories as well we're heavy on the violence, going into considerable detail as to the damage the women would be inflicting on one another.

That's more of the kind of story I like personally. With the "fight" being a major part of it, and why I like Gradius's story since the fight is always there. Sometimes he goes a bit overboard, but it usually has a point behind it. I guess my point is that if it's just sensual and lacking in the "fight" why bother calling it a "titFIGHT or sexFIGHT.

Junior Hostboard Member Thotless's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Baine View Post

That's more of the kind of story I like personally. With the "fight" being a major part of it, and why I like Gradius's story since the fight is always there. Sometimes he goes a bit overboard, but it usually has a point behind it. I guess my point is that if it's just sensual and lacking in the "fight" why bother calling it a "titFIGHT or sexFIGHT.

This is a major reason why I don't enjoy the stories here nearly as much as I used to. It was always about the fight before, and now it's mostly about two people having sex and orgasming at the same time. If I want to read sex scenes I can just spend my time on Literotica.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Thotless View Post
    This is a major reason why I don't enjoy the stories here nearly as much as I used to. It was always about the fight before, and now it's mostly about two people having sex and orgasming at the same time. If I want to read sex scenes I can just spend my time on Literotica.
    Well, to each his own. In our small fetish preferences differ wildly. And each writer will always write what tickles his interest ( at least if he writes her for free)
    I can only encourage you to write stories after your taste and post them here. They will have little interest for me personally, but may encourage others with similar tastes to write and post as well.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Fair answer. I'm not paying anything for the stories so I have no right to try and dictate how you write.

Guess I'll have to hope G keeps posting here after this story is done since I'm paranoid about joining sites. On another note I took a look at JB's Breast to Breast and need to ask if he ever did a sequel or plans on doing one.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Baine View Post
    Fair answer. I'm not paying anything for the stories so I have no right to try and dictate how you write.

Guess I'll have to hope G keeps posting here after this story is done since I'm paranoid about joining sites. On another note I took a look at JB's Breast to Breast and need to ask if he ever did a sequel or plans on doing one.

Hi Baine! It's actually on my "to-do" list but that means nothing. I hate to admit how far behind I am on that list. I promise to re-read the story and, if I get hit with inspiration, try to do a sequel sooner rather than later.

Take care,

JB
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member Rivals_Rapture's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Talking Re: Question

Perhaps mine don't count, but I've written several in the last few years. They have all been posted here.

Also, I don't think all the writers post here. Like, Dotti D is probably the most prolific titfight writers in terms of current story output, and she is only on FCF and my site. Hostboard will always have a special place in my heart, and in the community, but it hasn't really continued to draw in the writers like it once did. One reason for that, is the readers and greater community are, in part, elsewhere.
    Last edited by Rivals_Rapture; July 27th, 2021 at 07:28 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rivals_Rapture View Post
    Perhaps mine don't count, but I've written several in the last few years. They have all been posted here.

Also, I don't think all the writers post here. Like, Dotti D is probably the most prolific titfight writers in terms of current story output, and she is only on FCF and my site. Hostboard will always have a special place in my heart, and in the community, but it hasn't really continued to draw in the writers like it once did. One reason for that, is the readers and greater community are, in part, elsewhere.

I find Rival's comment really interesting. Other than her excellent site, I am not really aware of other places to post my stories. For me, I will probably stay with Hostboard to the end, but I can see where having other options is a really good idea - especially given the problems HB had a few years ago. (To be fair, it does not seem to be on the verge of going under the way it did in the past)

JB
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member kamafight's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gradius View Post
    Honestly, the transition from titfighting to sexfighting is something I've never really liked since it hardly ever feels natural. The exceptions I think would be Breast to Breast since the titfight was obviously just a jumping off point and Homewrecker since that went to whole nine yards from catfight, to titfight, back to cat then to sex. And up until the end when they came out of the car it retained the hostility between them.

Which for me is kinda the mood breaker. Either fight with your **** or with your ****. I don't really see the point in starting with one if you're going to end with the other and it brings up the issue of WHY would they shift their type of fight. If it's like a series of contests, like round one titfight, round 2 sexfight, round 3 catfight...etc. But if two women are fighting with their **** and they hate one another why would they just jump to sexfighting.

Again, this is just me, since I prefer titfights over sexfights since it's something you can more easily see with how highly women tend to value their breasts and how you can easily picture two women that dislike one another coming into conflict because of it. I suppose you could argue that writing them sexfighting it harder so it requires more skill to bring it about, and in a way I can see that. But it's just not for me I guess.
    also, can two women really pleasure each other using just their clits? i am talking about reality here. SINN SAGE says yes. according to my woman, its kind of impossible. she says they would have to rub their clits across each others thighs or use a dildo.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast