Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Question

Did all the titfight writers leave the board or something?

Seems like only Gradius is left and I recently found that BFS has more chapters over on another board. This isn't a diss or anything since I'm not giving any links, just curious since while they were never as prevalent as the sex fight stories there were still writers that would put out stories on occasion.

Now, like I said earlier, it's just Gradius and the poor guy gets so little feedback I wonder why he still posts here.

Again, not a diss since I get people have different tastes, just trying to figure out where guys like Brent and Deepogre disappeared to and the writers of gems like Mei An and Under the Bridge.

Junior Hostboard Member Maritalkombat's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Question Re: Question

I can't speak for the writers, but I can say BFS was about the only tit fight series that hooked me. I'm sorry to hear it's not being posted here. I'd also love to know where it is being posted!

Senior Hostboard Member Gradius's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Re: Question

I'm one of those that always point out that we're not being paid to write these stories that people don't really have any right to tell us HOW to write them. Hence it would be hypocritical for me to throw a hissy fit and demand people read my story and give feedback.

That said it is depressing, but to answer your question I post here because this is where I got started and where I first started posting. I might get more interaction on the other sites I post at, DA for one, but maybe I'm just sentimental about putting up the completed work on the site where it all began.

I've also wondered where guys like Brent and Deep disappeared to. Brent in particular was the original titfight king with stories like Behind the Poolhouse, Titfight Queen and Bad Day at Rock Hill. JB had one or two back in the day as well that included titfighting, Breast to Breast is an old favorite and I always wished he'd written the sequel that was hinted at.

I know Pier's has his own Board since I think he got some flak for his stories being too violent.

Junior Hostboard Member Ronin0058's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm still here lurking semi-regularly. I have quite a few other works that I've written since Mei An, but I always generally felt disinclined to post them here since they are other types of fights that are genuinely off topic, i.e. boxing and catfighting.

That sort of creates a conundrum for me as my stories have built up into their own little continuity. It's not inconceivable that I could do another titfight story or something similar to one using the characters that I've developed. However, it would feel a bit odd to throw it out here when the background of who these characters are or why they're interacting with each other in the manner that they are is absent.

As to other titfight stories, I did post another one here back around 2016. However, it never made it onto the main story list and ultimately disappeared from Hostboard when the server troubles started shortly thereafter. I can repost it if there's a demand for it, though it is available on other sites.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Hey Ronin, I've been watching you over on DA, so I know you're still writing (though you seem to be on a bit of a hiatus).. I don't think you'd need to use characters from your other stories since Mei An sets it's own stage. It's vaguely similar to Deepogre's Lois Lamar series with a guy sponsoring a girl to fight with her ****. Which is kinda why I was surprised when you fell off the radar when it seemed like you had so much room to continue the story.

Junior Hostboard Member Thotless's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

I don't think Jon has written past chapter 40 for BFS, and that is posted here (currently page 10). Neither he nor Augur have posted a new chapter of any of their stories since 2020.

Brent quit writing 15 years ago.

Not sure about any others, but I think the server issues and the crew that started another website was the final nail in the coffin here as the number of people dropped off dramatically then and never recovered.
    Last edited by Thotless; July 19th, 2021 at 10:34 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Sorry. Don't want to discourage anyone. You guys just write what u like to write. Over the years I've just shown less and less interest for 100% tit fights. I'm more in for evenly matched sexfights. The more aggressive the better. And if possible full of hatred, no love involved. If the tit fighting happens before the pussy fighting begins, than ok for me. It can't be the whole fight or the ending. But that's just my preferences. And my 2 cents. I've have the utter most respect for writes who post stories her, any stories

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

I've always felt that titfights that don't lead into sexfights are a waste of time - a great buildup with no payoff. That being said, however, I do think that I may have been neglecting the titfight aspect of some of my stories lately. I will try to do better on that in the future.

As an aside, to illustrate my point, the original "Inge" story was really just a titfight story. It ended just when the sexfight might have been starting. It was that frustration that convinced me I needed to start writing!

JB
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Yes. I remembered that u told us that was ur springboad into writing sexfighting. I remembered it like it was yesterday

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Honestly, the transition from titfighting to sexfighting is something I've never really liked since it hardly ever feels natural. The exceptions I think would be Breast to Breast since the titfight was obviously just a jumping off point and Homewrecker since that went to whole nine yards from catfight, to titfight, back to cat then to sex. And up until the end when they came out of the car it retained the hostility between them.

Which for me is kinda the mood breaker. Either fight with your tits or with your clit. I don't really see the point in starting with one if you're going to end with the other and it brings up the issue of WHY would they shift their type of fight. If it's like a series of contests, like round one titfight, round 2 sexfight, round 3 catfight...etc. But if two women are fighting with their tits and they hate one another why would they just jump to sexfighting.

Again, this is just me, since I prefer titfights over sexfights since it's something you can more easily see with how highly women tend to value their breasts and how you can easily picture two women that dislike one another coming into conflict because of it. I suppose you could argue that writing them sexfighting it harder so it requires more skill to bring it about, and in a way I can see that. But it's just not for me I guess.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast