Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Duranna vs. Kath: A Hot Night in Paradom

Dear Board,

So, here is the story that inspired me to finish the last "Kath vs. Kil" story. This story is absolutely set up for a sequel but it can be seen as a stand alone story. I don't know when I will get around to the sequel, but hopefully soon.

I'm quite excited about bringing Kath and Kil's world together with that of Durrana and Allanar. Hopefully, a story about all four is somewhere in the (relatively near) future.

Take care,

JB

Duranna stretched out her long, powerful body and moaned in pleasure as her muscles tensed and released. Her dense, huge tits shifted heavily on her chest. She looked up at the skylight over her large, circular bed. Sunlight streamed in, casting the room in a golden glow. Duranna squeezed her thick tits, then ran her hands down her voluptuous body, sliding her palms down her taut, flat belly, to rest on her pubic mound. She cupped her pussy and smiled. She had shaved off all her cunt fur a few weeks before and she had to admit that she enjoyed the smooth, slick feel of her naked pudenda. The previous night, she and Allanar had locked up and fucked hard for hours, and they had both enjoyed the sensual pleasure of their thick-lipped pussies sucking and fusing without any hair between them. Allanar had told her that the lack of body hair, except for the top of the head, was a natural occurrence in this new world. It did not affect the people in the floating city of Paradom, where she now was, but the city’s women had taken on the pubic grooming as a fashion statement. Since most of the citizens of the city walked around in the nude or nearly nude, it was hard to miss.

Duranna rolled out of the rumpled bed. Normally, Allanar would stay over on the nights that they met to enjoy each other. They would usually begin the next day by bringing each other to ecstasy and, occasionally, staying in bed pleasuring each other until noon. Today, however, Allanar had needed to leave early. Knowing that, they had gone at each other extra hard the night before, but the truth was that every time they got together, they could not resist fucking each other until they both collapsed in satisfied exhaustion.

Duranna padded across the bedroom to the bath. She filled a soaking tub, lowered herself into the hot water, and washed the sweat and cum off her perfect body. She poured a few buckets of soapy water over her hair. She soaked in the perfumed bath for almost a half hour. Since coming to Paradom, the luxuries and ease of the city had made Duranna a bit indolent, but she had decided not to worry about this. She had spent years scrabbling to get by in her old life on her previous world. She had spent a decade as a prostitute then five more years living a nomadic existence, searching for the gate back to her world. She felt she was entitled to enjoy some of the comforts of this new city after all that hardship.

When Duranna and Allanar had arrived in Paradom, Duranna was surprised to find that the city was not on her homeworld. Allanar explained that Paradom was on a world called Neverwhere. This world was a waystop, a relay station of a network of other relays that ultimately led back to the homeworld. Duranna needed to make five more jumps before she could truly get home. She could have left right away to continue her journey, but Allanar invited her to stay in Paradom for as long as she liked. Duranna decided to accept the offer. The city was idyllic, its citizens happy and satisfied and their needs met by robotic servants. Duranna was assigned luxurious living quarters of her own and given free run of the city. She enjoyed its libraries and cafes, its night clubs and festivals. The city floated high above the world of Neverwhere, protected by strong shields and advanced technology. It was a legend to the people below, most of whom saw it only as it passed high above on a winding course around the world.

Duranna enjoyed learning what she could about the history of Paradom and of the world it looked down upon. She turned the city’s telescopes on the land below. She enjoyed spying on the people in the cities they floated over. She studied the architecture and symbols of the ancient societies on the surface.

Duranna also enjoyed the sexual freedom of the city. In keeping with the ways of her people, the beautiful citizens shared their bodies with great enthusiasm. Duranna was always taking home strange men and women she picked up almost everywhere and indulging them in sexual experimentation. She had attended a few orgies while in the city and delighted in exploring the beautiful bodies so common among her people. The highlight of her week was always the night she spent with Allanar. The women had worked out a system where they got together once a week for erotic battle. They enjoyed it immensely, no matter who won. It was fair to say they had both become addicted to each other’s bodies, but that reality did not bother either of them. Both women were in a perpetual search for intense pleasure and they were delighted to find it so readily and eagerly available between the other woman’s legs!

After living a few months in Paradom, Duranna was surprised one day to find the city preparing to receive a delegation from another city. Her sense had been that the Paradomians deliberately avoided contact with the population of Neverwhere, but it turned out that they made some exceptions. One such exception was another floating city, called Zegium. Zegium was not as advanced as Paradom, but the cities seemed to share some kind of historical link. Duranna was not clear on the details – the local people either did not fully know themselves or did not want to tell her – but she guessed that Zegium may have been a breakaway colony of Paradom from some time in the distant past. The cities exchanged delegations and shared a festival once a year, with the host alternating every time. This year was Paradom’s turn.

The day of the festival, Duranna was delighted to see the city of Zegium appear over the horizon and then rapidly approach. The two cities rendezvoused like monstrous floating ships. When they were close enough, special grappling hooks were cast across the abyss separating the cities. These helped hold the cities together but also kept them apart. Special, secure rope bridges more than a kilometer long were soon strung between the cities and the citizens of Zegium began flowing across. For reasons that had to do with security, only about 300 Zegiums were allowed into Paradom. Duranna learned that it was considered quite an honor to be chosen to be part of the Zegium delegation. Interestingly, similar restrictions did not apply to Paradomians visiting Zegium. The difference in technological levels meant that Paradom felt it had far more to hide and secure so it could not afford to simply allow the Zegiums in without restrictions. This had been one of the early conditions when the two cities had first agreed to establish relations. Duranna suspected this caused resentment in Zegium, but the Paradomians had a point. Their city had interstellar gateway technology, for example, something far beyond the norm on Neverwhere. If that kind of technology got down to the surface, it could have a devastating effect on the world’s development.

Duranna went to observe the welcoming ceremony for the Zegium delegation. From what she could see, the Zegiums were very handsome people. Like the people of Paradom, they tended to walk around in the nude, or with very little clothing. Jewelry was popular for both groups and was one of the major items of trade. Duranna had been very accustomed to being semi-nude in her earlier life, so she readily adapted to nudity in Paradom. Sometimes she wore a thong or a few items of jewelry but, for the most part, full nudity was her preference.

The speeches at the welcoming ceremony were fairly short but they gave Duranna time to scan the Zegiums from the crowd. Her attention was quickly drawn to a huge, bald man standing near the center of the delegation. His position indicated his importance to the city of Zegium. He was powerfully muscled and seemed tightly focused, like a warrior. What attracted Duranna’s attention, however, was the size of his cock. She had ridden many a massive cock in her time, and many of the men of Paradom were amazingly well-endowed. But this man’s prick was utterly enormous and Duranna felt a powerful need to feel that shaft shoved all the way up her cunt, churning her insides with its powerful thrusts, ejaculating its hot cum deep inside of her. She wanted to feel the weight of the man’s massive chest crushing down on her firm tits, his powerful ass rippling under her hands as he pounded her cunt. Just thinking about it made her as wet as a lake and her nipples peaked hard. She reflected that the one problem with nudity was that it was hard to hide intense arousal.

Duranna soon noticed that the man paid particular attention to a blonde woman standing to his side. From their body language, she concluded they were a couple. The woman was beautiful, her short hair only enhancing her powerful sexuality. She was also completely nude. Duranna had never been jealous of another woman’s beauty in her life. She knew that she was physically perfect and the object of intense desire. But she could see that this woman was her equal in every way. The blonde’s body was nicely muscled. Her tits were huge and thick, hanging high and proud on her chest. Her hips were wide and powerful and her legs were powerful and alluring. The woman’s body, except for her head, was completely hairless, and Duranna could see that the woman’s cunt looked perfect, juicy and thick-lipped. If Duranna was jealous about anything, it was the realization that this woman regularly had the man’s shaft all the way up that delicious looking cunt.

Duranna was not concerned about getting between a couple. She had been told by Allanar that the people of Zegium were as sexually free and adventurous as the people of Paradom, so she was sure that the man would be open to her advances. If the woman objected, Duranna would happily suggest a three way fuck. Indeed, that could well be the most desirable option.

After the ceremony ended, however, Duranna found herself cut off by the crowd. By the time she made it up to the stage, the man and woman were gone. She soon learned that the delegates from Zegium were being treated to special events. It would not be until the next day that they would be free to meet with the general public.

Duranna was a bit disappointed but she put the matter out of her mind. The Zegiums would be here the whole week. She was sure she would have the chance to encounter the man later.

The next day, Duranna walked across the sky bridge to Zegium. For the sake of modesty, she wore a thong, some jeweled sandals, and a beaded necklace around her neck that could be positioned to partly conceal her large, beautiful breasts, if necessary. She need not have been concerned. The Zegiums were friendly and attentive. She spent the day exploring their city. It was quite a bit less advanced than Paradom, but it would have compared very favorably with the world from which Duranna had escaped. She ended up buying a number of items of jewelry and a book on the history of Zegium in one of the city’s open markets.

That evening, she heard that the Zegium delegation would be meeting with citizens in a pavilion a few blocks from her apartment. Stripping down to just a pair of tiny jeweled sandals and a copper necklace with a charm hanging between her massive tits, Duranna went to stalk her prey.

She soon found the huge bald man talking to a number of citizens in the pavilion. She looked around but did not see the blonde woman, though a number of other beautiful Zegium women were on hand. Duranna had a great deal of experience resisting the amorous advances of horny men. She was soon doing exactly that. She was less experienced stalking a man. She decided to put herself out in the open and hope that her voluptuous beauty would attract the attention of her desired object.

Unfortunately, this night her plan did not work. At some point, after she had resisted the amorous overtures of a particularly persistent man, she looked up to realize her quarry was gone. A few discreet inquiries revealed he had left with a couple of beautiful Paradomian women. Duranna was annoyed, but not dissuaded. She decided she would just be more forward the next time she encountered the man. That night, she took a couple of Zegium men home with her and fucked them until they passed out. They were good, but not nearly as satisfying as she hoped her target would be.

The following night, she finally had her chance, and it came to her entirely by accident. She was walking down the street that evening, heading towards a music club that she sometimes frequented. She had decided not to look for the bald man that night. She still had time to get him and her interest had waned to some degree. While she was walking towards the club, to her surprise, she saw the man walking towards her.

Both of them were nearly completely nude. The man wore nothing except a metal band around his wrist. His magnificent body was on full display and his massive prick swung like a hose between his legs. Duranna was also nude, save for her sandals and her copper necklace. As he approached, she stopped in the road and waited for him, hands on her wide hips, her chest thrust forward. He noticed her immediately, of course, and paused when he reached her, a somewhat quizzical expression on his face.

“May I help you, miss?” he asked politely. His eyes could not help but shift down her body to take in her incredible tits.

“I hope so,” Duranna smiled. “Actually, I’ve been trying to talk to you for the past couple of days. It’s very fortunate that I just happened to run into you now.”

“Oh? What have you wanted to talk to me about?”

Duranna smiled wider. Her gorgeous green eyes glinted with pure lust. She stepped closer to the man, closing the space between them until the brown shafts of her tight nipples were only a hair’s breadth from his chest. She smiled up into his eyes and placed her warm hands on his naked chest.

“I want to feel that huge prick of yours all the way up my cunt,” she breathed. “You are one of the biggest men I’ve ever seen and I collect big cocks. I consider it a personal challenge to get even the biggest, longest cock balls-deep inside of me and you look like you will be a really, really tight fit.”

She reached down to touch his shaft, which was already swelling up at an alarming rate. When her hand stroked the growing shaft, the man groaned desperately. He trembled with lust, even as he tried to put her off.

“I’m very flattered, miss,” the man said through clenched teeth. “But I have a mate and I have to meet her right now…”

Duranna closed her hand on the man’s monstrous cock and squeezed. It really was enormous, of amazing girth. She could not get her hand around it and it continued to swell.

“Just invite her along. I saw her the other day. I would love to fuck her, too. But I really just want to feel you inside of me. And I can tell that you really want to feel what it’s like inside of me, too, don’t you?”

The man grunted, his massive cock a full testament to the level of his arousal. Duranna smiled. She knew that she had him.
    “My apartment is just a block or so from here. If you want to be fast, you can be. But I guarantee one thing: I’m the best fuck you will ever have in your life and if you don’t come with me now, you will regret it for the rest of your days.”

“Let’s go,” the man groaned, his eyes burning with pure desire. Duranna smiled wider. She took the man’s hand and led him through the streets. His massive erection attracted attention from some of the passersby, but seeing men with erections being led by women was hardly a new experience in Paradom.

“What is your name?” she asked the man, as they moved quickly down the street.

“I am Den. What is your name?”

“I am Duranna.”

The man nodded and seemed to make a concerted effort to remember her name, something difficult to do now that so much of his blood had rushed to his cock. Duranna glanced down and was amazed to see the man’s enormous shaft seemed to be getting even larger. She grinned with excitement. It really would be a challenge getting all of that massive meat spear all the way up inside of her, but she was looking forward to meeting it.

A few minutes later, they were at her apartment, which opened directly onto the street. Like most Paradomians, Duranna did not bother locking her door. She threw the door open and pulled Den inside. She noted that his distended shaft was now dripping with pre-cum. She hoped he did not go off too soon – she wanted to get a really good ride out of him and it would be tragic if a man so wonderfully endowed was a disappointment. Still, the fact that he was the mate to a gorgeous woman gave Duranna some hope. He had to be used to shoving his shaft up some really premium pussy. Hopefully, that gave him some self-control.

Duranna kicked off her sandals and led the way into her bedroom. The room’s lights were off but it was still brightly lit by the glow from the moon filtering in from the skylights and the ambient streetlight. The large room was criss-crossed with deep shadows, but the bed was fully illuminated. Duranna had an automatic blind she used to block the skylight, but she left it uncovered. She wanted to see her prey clearly as they fucked.

Duranna smiled at Den as she paused in front of the bed. He came up to her and placed his hands on her wide, muscular hips. His massive prick jutted out, stabbing her in the stomach. She smiled as she reached down and encompassed his shaft with her expert hands. She stroked the length of his prick and rubbed the sensitive flesh. She tried pushing it up so he could get closer to her but was surprised to find the meat spear was so hard it was difficult to divert from its course. Duranna was impressed and her need to feel that rock-hard phallus shoved all the way into her core became even more intense. Her pussy was dripping with arousal and her inner thighs were slicked with juice. Her tits were throbbing and her nipples were like tight pebbles. She could feel her clit pulsing and twitching inside her sopping twat.

Den ran his hands up Duranna’s wide, welcoming hips to her narrow waist. He placed his hands on her flat, strong belly and slid them up to her bulging chest, pressing and lifting her massive tits. He cupped her breasts and squeezed them gently, weighing and shifting the heavy, firm masses in his powerful hands. He felt her rock-hard nipples pushing into the palms of his hands and squeezed and twirled the thick brown shafts between his thumbs and forefingers, like he was manipulating dials.
    Duranna moaned in pleasure. Her fear that Den would be a sexual disappointment evaporated. He knew what he was doing with his hands. She continued stroking and playing with his cock, running her thumbs over the exquisitely sensitive head of his prick, sending pulses of electrical heat down his shaft.

“Mmmmmmmmm-unnnnngggghhhh,” the man groaned. His prick grew even thicker and harder. Duranna smiled. She wanted his shaft as big, long and thick as it could possibly be. She wanted the challenge to her pussy to be as intense as possible.

Den leaned down, his shaft pushing into Duranna’s stomach, leaving streaks of pre-cum on her belly, and took one of her thick nipples in his mouth. He sucked hard until Duranna cried out in pleasure, then shifted to the other tit and repeated the gesture. He bit on her nubs just hard enough to send spikes of pleasure radiating through her titmeat. Duranna moaned, stroking and cupping Den’s balls, caressing them gently but firmly.

The man and woman panted, their bodies flushed with intense sensations. Den reached further down and finally cupped Duranna’s thick-lipped, naked cunt. He felt the wash of heat radiating out of her succulent twat. He ran his finger up her slick nether lips and her wet, tight slit. He pushed slightly at her fuckhole with his middle finger and was surprised and delighted at how tight she was. The idea of penetrating that tight twat, of driving his shaft into a warm, slick, strongly resisting cunt made him gasp with a spike of deeper arousal.

“Sit down,” Duranna whispered at Den. Den sat on the bed. He pulled Duranna to him and buried his face in her tits, licking and sucking. She rubbed her titmeat in his face for a moment, then pushed him onto his back. “Get further up the bed,” she ordered sweetly.

Den did as he was instructed. When his whole body was on the bed, he paused, waiting, knowing what was coming.

Duranna crawled onto the bed. She pulled off her necklace and threw it across the room, towards her dresser. Now absolutely naked, she gripped Den’s monstrous erection and licked the head of the shaft slowly, carefully, thoroughly, going into the pee hole, sucking at each side of his cock’s tip, all the while running her hands up and down the monstrous member, letting the heat and friction build on the exquisitely sensitive flesh. Den moaned in desperation, his member burning and throbbing with the sensations. Duranna could not fit her mouth over his distended prick. Instead, she sucked, licked and gently bit her way up and down the shaft, lathering it with spit. She got on her stomach, her tits crushed into the bed, pushed his legs wide, and shoved her face and tongue up into his crotch until she could suck gently on his scrotum, sucking each of his balls. Den cried out and shuddered with the intensity of the sensations.

Den quivered with tension, his body overstimulated, his entire universe focused onto the throbbing, spiraling heat filling every atom of his burning cock, then radiating out into his belly. The tension fed into his powerful body, causing his muscles to shiver with electricity.

Duranna kept this up for some time, working and stroking, caressing and teasing his prick, his balls, every inch of his monstrous shaft. The whole while, her body thrilled with anticipation as she saw Den get ever-so-slightly longer and thicker. Finally, she thought he was ready.

Duranna stood up on the bed and squatted over Den. She gripped his shaft and directed his massive cock at her slick, hot cunt. Her pussy was soaked with juices, dripping with natural lubricant. A trickle of juice drizzled out and wet the head of his prick.

“Are you ready, Den? Are you ready for the best fuck of your life?” Duranna whispered.

“Yes,” Den moaned hoarsely. “Oh god, yes….”

Duranna lowered herself onto the man’s steel-hard shaft. His cock slowly, agonizingly penetrated her. Den groaned in relief, joy and anticipation as he felt his burning meat slowly, slowly, be enveloped by the incredibly hot, wet, tight sheath of Duranna’s succulent cunt. Duranna lowered herself slowly, taking him in an inch at a time. She felt the penetration splitting her in two, forcing her tight, tight vaginal canal wider and wider, spreading her, filling her. It was deliciously painful, it felt absolutely exquisite. The prick pushed further and further, deeper and deeper, into the woman’s lush fuckmeat. Duranna let her body weight do the work for the last several inches, releasing her legs and letting gravity pull her as her body fully impaled itself on the man’s incredible meat spear. She slid down his shaft until she came to stop. Her body trembled as she rejoiced in the deliriously sensuous combination of pain and intense pleasure that filled her to the brim. Even then, she was still not all the way down. Duranna’s thick cunt lips, stretched to the breaking point, stopped almost a full inch above the root of Den’s massive shaft. Duranna grasped Den’s shoulders and pulled hard. She tightened her legs around Den’s sides and, anchoring herself, used her legs and abs to push her cunt down the final inch. She gasped, sweat dripping from her body, from her forehead and from the tips of her swollen nipples. The skin of Duranna’s cunt sealed tight to Den’s groin, completely swallowing every pulsing inch of his massive shaft.

Duranna smiled at Den, her eyes glowing with lust. “Do you like that, Den? We’re just getting started.”

Den groaned. “Oh god, that feels so good…I thought only Kath or Kil could take me all the way in.”

Duranna’s eyes flashed. “Is one of those your blonde mate?”

“Yes, Kath, Kath is my love…”

“That may be, Den, but I’m going to give you a fuck that will make you forget all about her,” Duranna whispered, her competitive instincts fully aroused. “I’m going to do things to your cock with my cunt that will have you screaming my name any time you fuck anyone again!”

Duranna pushed herself even harder down onto Den’s hips and began to work his massive shaft with her internal vaginal muscles, rippling, squeezing, massaging his cock even as it stayed fully sheathed and gripped tight by the hot, wet cavern of the woman’s cunt. Den reached up and filled his hands with Duranna’s massive tits, squeezing and kneading the taut, firm flesh. Duranna placed her hands on Den’s rock-hard chest and began rocking her body on top of his cock, stimulating the shaft further.

Duranna braced herself and slid her body slightly higher on the monstrous phallus, then shoved down. Her pussy lips slapped to Den’s groin. She did this again, going higher, shoving down harder. Den’s cock burned with sensation as she ran the shaft up and down her vaginal sheath. Duranna leaned back, placed her hands on Den’s thighs and began raising and lowering her hips, driving herself on his cock. Her huge tits bounced and jerked in time to her thrusts.

For both, the pressure and pleasure built and built, the friction and heat, the wetness and the tightness, fed the delicious sensations filling their locked loins. Den began timing his hip thrusts, moving up to ram himself deep into Duranna as she came down to meet him. They panted and gasped, their moans and cries filling the room as the pleasure built in waves and waves. Duranna twisted her hips around, riding Den’s massive cock, using it to churn up her insides, to stab and massage the deepest parts of her womanhood, even as it stretched her and strained her tight, hot twat. It felt unbelievably good.

Duranna and Den dripped with sweat, their genitals locked and slick with secretions, as they felt the end coming. Den felt an enormous release building inside of him. His burning, throbbing cock, the powerful tensions suffusing his body, demanded relief. He had held out as long as he could, but he knew he could not take much more.

Duranna held on. She loved the feeling of being fully penetrated, filled to the brim with rock-hard meat, stretched and strained in her deepest core. She had scraped and rubbed and ground her marble-sized clit into Den’s shaft as hard as she could and was on the edge of an enormous orgasm.

Duranna squeezed Den with her deep vaginal muscles, massaging his massive prick, coaxing him the final inches to his climax. Finally, it came. Howling with pleasure, Den convulsed and bucked hard. His cum released in a gusher, deep inside of Duranna’s womanhood, filling her with his volcanic discharge. Duranna cried out in pleasure, feeling Den’s cock explode, feeling the cum deep inside her, loving the sensations. She arched her back, ran her hands through her hair, and screamed in ecstasy as her orgasm swelled and suffused her voluptuous body. She clenched and clamped hard on Den’s cock with her pussy, her inner vaginal walls rippling and flexing as they convulsed. She gushed out, girl cum soaking their genital connection. Their pleasure swelled unbearably and they both came again and again.

Den grabbed Duranna and pulled her body down to him until her massive tits were crushed to his powerful pectorals. Then he rolled their bodies, covering Duranna with his body. His hips jerked and pumped, his ass rippled and clenched, as he pounded and drove himself into Duranna’s core, fucking her savagely. Duranna cried out in pleasure. She loved the feeling of her tits squashed beneath Den’s muscular chest, she loved the sound and feel of their taut bellies clapping as they met each other’s hard thrusts. She gripped Den’s ass and held on tight, her fingers clawing at the powerful meat. She squeezed and squeezed Den deep inside of her, extending his orgasms, causing him to spasm in pleasure as she cut off his release again and again. Finally, groaning in ecstatic agony, Den collapsed on top of Duranna, his naked weight crushing her into the bed. Sighing with pleasure and temporary satisfaction, Duranna wrapped her powerful legs around his hips and held him. She enjoyed the feel of his throbbing cock buried deep inside her cunt, the pressure of his naked, sweating body totally covering her own.

After several minutes, Den stirred. He was still hard, partly because of the deliriously pleasurable sensation of being surrounded inside of Duranna’s hot, slick, tight twat. He pulled himself out of her, like he was unsheathing a sword, and rolled over onto his back, momentarily spent. His manhood, softened and depleted, still jutted toward the ceiling. Duranna smiled at the still-formidable prick. She knew a few licks, sucks and strokes would have that shaft ready to resume fucking in no time.

Gasping, panting, slick with sweat and cum, Duranna and Den lay side by side, their bodies pressed tight, their legs overlapping. Duranna felt wonderful. The man had proven to be every bit as huge, every bit as good a fuck as she could have hoped. As far as she was concerned, the night was still young. She planned to keep riding Den until he could not walk.

“So, was that the best fuck you’ve ever had in your life?” Duranna asked him, her voice a low, seductive purr.

Den paused, as if seriously considering how to answer the question. Duranna realized that he was, indeed, giving the answer some real thought. This startled her a bit. It meant that he had had other fucks in his life that were comparable, at the least.

“It was very, very good,” Den answered finally. “Incredibly good. Some of the things you did with your pussy are amazing. Maybe it was the best in my life…”

Duranna propped herself up on her side and looked at him. A bit of competitive anger flashed in her eyes. “You’re saying ‘maybe’? Who have you had that can compete with what I just did with you?”

“Kath is just incredible, too,” Den said, trying to mollify the other woman. “Maybe she is not quite as good as you, but she is still really, really fantastic.”

“Really?” said a voice from out of the dark. “Maybe I’m second best, hm? Well, that’s certainly a comfort to hear.”

Duranna and Den jerked in surprise. They propped themselves up on their elbows to stare into the dark shadows on the edges of the bedroom. Kath, Den’s blonde, beautiful mate, stepped out of the shadows and into the light. Her gorgeous face appeared calm but her eyes blazed with heat. She was completely naked, except for a wrist band to match Den’s. Her voluptuous body radiated erotic power, her perfect flesh spectacularly highlighted by the glowing moon.

Den choked out a startled gasp. “Kath! Baby, I…I….”

Duranna was completely calm. This situation did not have to get bad. “How long have you been there?”

“When I see a strange woman leading my man by his cock into a strange building, I tend to get curious,” the blonde woman replied nonchalantly.

“So, she’s been here from the beginning,” Duranna thought. “She’s seen and heard everything.”

“You should have joined us,” Duranna said aloud. “You’re a beautiful woman. I would love to take turns with you. And we could take turns with Den.” She smiled seductively. “We still can.”

Kath walked further into the room, smiling grimly. “That’s a very tempting offer…I’m sorry, I’m afraid I did not catch your name.”

“I am Duranna.”

“I am Kath, Duranna, as you know. And, as I said, that is a very tempting offer, but I’m afraid that Den’s response to your question creates a real problem for me. You see, I think that I’m the best fuck that Den’s ever had, and I’m not going to be happy until all of us know that is true.”

Duranna got to her knees. Den was still lying down on the bed, looking like a child caught in a shameful escapade. Kath moved fully into the light. Duranna examined the other woman intently and was even more impressed by what she saw. Kath was gorgeous and voluptuous, her perfect body exuding an aura of pure sex and unrestrained erotic power. As Duranna examined the other woman, she realized that Kath was powerfully aroused. The woman’s naked cunt glistened and dripped with juice and her inner thighs looked slick. Her massive tits were swollen and flushed with heat and her brown nipples were long and thick and hard. They also seemed wet, like fully aroused tits sometimes got. Kath had watched Duranna and Den fuck each other senseless and it had turned her on. It had turned her on very, very much. But the blonde woman was now after something else. Her pride had been hurt. Her competitive instincts were fully aroused. She would not let her man think she was second best in bed. Duranna wondered what the blonde wanted to do about that.

“How do you propose we settle the question?” Duranna asked. “We could take turns with Den. See who can make him scream louder, or cum harder. We can have a blowjob competition – see which of us can make him cum faster or get the most cum out of him.” Duranna smiled. “That would take all night, but the night has barely started and I’m sure all three of us are up to the challenge.”

Kath smiled wider. “Those are all imaginative ideas, but I think you’ve already had a headstart with Den and I don’t think starting him at anything less than 100% is fair to any of us. Besides, making it all about him misses the point that I’m the one who’s been insulted. I’m the one who’s cunt has been challenged.”

Kath stood at the foot of the bed and put her hands on her wide, inviting hips. She smiled down at Duranna, her eyes glowing with pure lust and raw anger. Duranna stared back, her pussy growing hot and thick, her clit starting to twitch with heat and desire, as she realized where this was going. She smiled back, a predatory, hungry grin.

“You’ve basically said that your cunt is better than mine,” Kath continued. “Den seems to think you may be right. The only way to settle this is to directly compare your cunt to my cunt. Cunt to cunt. Woman to woman. Fuckmeat to fuckmeat. And, most importantly, clit to clit.” As she finished her statement, Kath’s voice turned to a low growl and her pussy spurted slightly. She was insanely aroused.

Duranna took all this in, but she did not feel intimidated. Her own body was burning, on fire, with a pure lust that she had not even felt when she was going after Den. Den was a male conquest, a stiff prick up her fuckhole. This was different. Kath was challenging her at a deeper, primal level. Kath was challenging her as a woman, in a contest of erotic power against erotic power, sexual skill against sexual skill. Duranna was more excited than she had been in ages.

“How do you want to do this?” Duranna asked, her voice a hoarse whisper.

“We fuck. Pussy to pussy. The winner is the one who makes the other cum first. The loser has to admit the winner is the better fuck. The loser has to eat the winner.”

“I agree,” Duranna smiled. She sat back on the bed and pushed herself higher on the mattress, making more room for Kath. She shoved aside the rumpled, cum-stained sheets and spread her wet legs wide, her knees akimbo, her arms bracing her luscious body. Her tits bounced lustily on her chest, now fully engorged with heat, their nipples tight.

“Den, please go stand in the corner,” Kath said sweetly, but her voice brooked no objections.

Nodding, properly chastened, Den got off the bed and walked into the corner, just on the edge of the light. Despite Den’s contrite attitude, Duranna noticed that his cock was now at full mast, in eager anticipation of the erotic struggle he was about to witness.

Kath crawled onto the bed, her heavy tits swinging deliciously. She sat back on her ass and spread her powerful legs wide. Her succulent cunt gleamed hot and soaking wet in the moonlight. Her swollen nipples jutted from her breasts like small spears. Her tits jiggled as her breathing increased as the tension grew more intense.

“You look pretty juiced up, Kath,” Duranna murmured. “Do you think your body is really ready to fuck mine?”

“I think you look pretty hot and wet, too, Duranna,” Kath replied. “You’ve had the advantage of getting off with Den, but I think we both know that different parts of our minds and bodies are at work when two women fight clit to clit.”

Duranna smiled. This was true. Her orgasm with Den used different erotic muscles. This competition with another woman was a matching of like to like, of clit to clit and raw, erotic power to power.

Duranna and Kath pushed towards each other, their legs spread, their hungry cunts on fire, their twats dripping with cunt juices. Their clits were huge and thick and twitched with tension. The women locked eyes. They slid their naked legs over and under each other, shuddering as their hot, wet flesh met for the first time. They lined up their swollen pussies, slit to slit, and felt the intense sexual heat pouring out of their fuckholes onto their inner thighs. They pushed tight until their naked twats were only centimeters apart. The women paused and shared glares of raging lust and sexual anger. They wanted each other’s bodies, but they also wanted to defeat and humiliate the other woman. They panted with excitement, their tits jiggling.

“Are you ready, Kath?”

“I’m ready whenever you are, Duranna.”

The women drew back their powerful hips then thrust into each other’s genitals with all their power. Steaming hot cunts slapped hot and wet, thick fuck lips sizzled as they flattened to each other and spread and fused. Searing heat filled the battling women’s loins, setting every nerve in their twats on fire, sending waves of pleasure radiating out of their cunts to every inch of their lush bodies.

“Oh god, oh god, oh GOD!!” Duranna cried out, her head thrown back, her eyes tightly squeezed shut as she struggled to control the heat raging through her flesh. The pleasure was simply unbearable, but she had to hold on.

“Fuck oh fuck oh FUCK!!” Kath screamed, her erogenous zones exploding with delicious sensations. The pleasure was incredible. She could not believe that another woman’s cunt would feel as good on her’s as Kil’s luscious twat, but this blonde slut’s pussy felt so very, very good!

The women grunted as their loins locked and merged, fuckmeat sucking and sealing with fuckmeat. They shoved as hard as they could, mutually penetrating each other, their soft labia spreading and fusing. Their marble sized clits crushed, head to head, and sent a new, even more intense surge of sexual shockwaves rolling through the struggling women. Thousands of nerves in the most sensitive, erotic parts of their bodies exploded in a flash of heat and became one, firing into each other, creating pure ecstasy.

Duranna moaned and screamed uncontrollably. As she bucked and thrust, she felt what it was that made this battle so different from the encounter with Den. Den had physically penetrated her to her core, filling every inch of her tight, straining cunt with his enormous shaft. The pleasure had been exquisite. But the merging with Kath was, somehow, an even deeper penetration. Even though Kath was not physically deep inside of her, the feeling of their cunts becoming one and melting into a single sexual organ all the way up their vaginal canals was even more intimate, more of a sexual union, than what she had felt with the man.

Bracing their bodies with their arms, Duranna and Kath churned their powerful hips, moving in tight circles, grinding and penetrating each other, jousting with their enflamed clits. They kept their swollen clits constantly engaged, neither woman willing to separate, both wanting to prove to the other how much raw pleasure she could handle. Their massive tits bounced furiously and their muscled abdomens rippled with every hard thrust. The women’s eyes were locked, both wanting to see the moment the other broke, both intent on sharing the intimacy of their sexual combat.

Duranna tried to avoid watching Kath’s bouncing tits. The delicious sight turned her on even more. She caught Kath stealing a glance or two at her own jiggling chest, and the flash of heat in the woman’s eyes. They shared another grin. They were fighting with pleasure, with the ability of one woman to overpower the other with sheer ecstasy. There was no better way for two women to fight.

When they had started, Duranna was sure she would soon overpower the blonde. Kath might be beautiful and physically perfect but surely she lacked the sexual self-control that Duranna had honed over a decade as an elite prostitute and then even more since engaging her regular sexfights with Allanar. She soon discovered that the blonde woman’s control rivaled her own. She sensed that Kath had enormous experience in restraining herself, holding in orgasmic release. Even as they fucked each other to greater and greater levels of pleasure, they both continued to hold back the incredible reservoir of ecstasy building in their cores.

The fucking went on and on, the women’s moans, grunts and gasps became more and more desperate as each sought to ride the other to a submissive orgasm.

“Unnnnnnngggghhhh!!”

“Arrrggggghhhhhh!!”

“Ummmmmmmmmm…”

“Aaahhhhhhhhhhhh….”

Sweat poured from their thrusting, bucking bodies. The room grew hotter, the air suffused with the pungent scent of sex. The room filled with the wet, sucking sounds of their muscled cunts working and working against each other.

Standing in the corner, watching his lover fuck this new woman in a battle of cunt to cunt, Den was incredibly aroused, as proved by his massive erection. He hoped that Kath won. He felt he had created the situation that put her in this position and he could not bear to see her humbled. But he enjoyed the erotic spectacle in front of him enormously.

Duranna reached out for Kath’s jolting tits. Kath intercepted Duranna’s hand with her own. The women interlaced fingers and squeezed hard, palm to sweaty palm. They had been pumping into each other for some time and both felt the sexual furnaces in their cores raging with heat and pleasure. Both women were amazed that the other had lasted so long and that neither showed any signs of giving up or collapsing. Even so, the tension in their lush bodies grew inexorably until their muscles were twitching and shuddering, overwhelmed with erotic sensations.

Kath could feel the bomb growing in her core and she was not sure how much longer she could last. She could not believe this woman had, so far, fought and fucked her to at standstill. Duranna was also amazed at Kath’s endurance. She felt the heat and tension in her loins filled to overflowing. She could feel herself on the edge of an orgasmic release.

Whimpering, moaning, crying out and cursing each other, Kath and Duranna pushed their torsos towards the other. Both women had watched the other’s spectacular tits taunt them through their fuckfight. Both wanted to feel the other’s tits on her own. They crushed tight and moaned with joy as the meaty masses on their chests squashed to each other, delightful sensations filling their chests as they rolled and massaged the heavy titmeat into one. Their nipples grated and stabbed, areola rubbing together. They wrapped their powerful legs around each other and worked their bodies even harder, grinding and thrusting, struggling to push the other over the ledge first.

Duranna and Kath pushed forehead to forehead. Panting and gasping, they locked eyes, looking for signs of weakness, hints that the other woman was at her fuck limit. Duranna clamped her cunt even harder on Kath’s twat, trying any maneuver to defeat her enemy and force a submissive orgasm before she came. She could feel the orgasmic pressure bubbling inside of her, about to explode. She had to get this cunt off first. She refused to be humiliated! She saw the same calculations flashing in Kath’s eyes. The women groaned and screamed, face to face. Kath squeezed back hard, her pussy like a hot, angry maw on Duranna’s twat. Their clits were locked and throbbing, head to head, feeding each other ecstasy!

“Unh! Unh! You fuck!!,” Kath gasped.

“Slut! Dirty fucking whore!” Duranna sobbed.

Their mouths locked, their tongues thrashed, and the women pushed each other to the edge, struggling to hold out an instant longer, struggling to force the other over the side.

Duranna suddenly felt Kath’s middle finger going right up her hot, wet anus. She retaliated instantly but the shock was just enough. Duranna’s clit exploded in a release of intense pleasure. Her vagina convulsed all the way up her into her core then released in a gusher of hot ejaculate. Her hips bucked as she pumped cum into Kath’s victorious twat. An instant later, Duranna felt the gush of Kath’s cum as it surged into her pussy, as it jetted out to mix with her own discharge.

The women kept kissing and bucking as they fucked orgasm after orgasm out of each other. Holding each other, hips twisting and thrusting, they came into each other three more times, each climax more powerful than the one before. With the fourth orgasm, they almost passed out. They fell over onto their backs, flat on the bed. Their sealed cunts and interlocked clits continued to rack their perfect bodies with ecstasy. They bucked and writhed, grinding and grinding clit on clit, as they came three more times. Their screams and shrieks of completion filled the room. For Den, watching from the shadows, stroking his enormous erection, he could not tell which of the incredible women had won their battle.

Finally, Duranna and Kath stopped moving. They lay clit to clit, their bodies trapped in the fork of the other’s legs, soaked with sweat and streaked with the copious amounts of cum they had released. They panted furiously, their tits quivering with each labored breath. The sheets of the bed were damp with ejaculate. For some time, the women lay still, gathering their strength. Finally, Kath pushed herself up on her elbows and stared down her body at her fuck rival.

“You lost, slut,” Kath breathed hoarsely. “Time to pay up.”

“Fuck you, cunt,” Duranna coughed. She pushed up to glare down their slick, locked bodies. “You cheated.”

Kath smiled. “I just proved I was a better fuckfighter than you are, that’s all. When you have these kinds of fights, you need to think strategically.”

“You cunt,” Duranna growled. She pulled herself away from Kath, their lush pussies sucking apart in a gush of cum, and got onto her hands and knees. She accepted her defeat but she did have to like it.

Kath settled back on the sheets and smiled as she spread her legs in welcome. As Kath crawled towards her, however, she put a foot on the approaching woman’s shoulder. “Before you suck my clit, there’s something else you have to say, bitch. Say it.”

Duranna glared, but she had lost. She had to honor the terms of their fight. “You are the better fuck. You fucking bitch.”

“Good. Now, come and eat my superior pussy. And eat me like you’re a starving whore, you little slut.”

Duranna dived into Kath’s cunt eagerly. The humiliation burned in her face but the truth was that she was more than happy to devour the other woman’s pussy. She rubbed her face into Kath’s wet, hot genitals, then ran her tongue up the fuck slit, cleaning out the cum, happily swallowing it back. She loved the taste, she loved the smell of steaming hot pussy. She spread Kath’s legs wider and plunged her tongue into the woman’s fuckhole, licking the labia, tracing the slick lips, teasing and nibbling at Kath’s pulsing clit. Duranna lay down on the bed flat on her stomach and devoured her sexual rival with a ravenous hunger. She slipped her hands up Kath’s belly and filled her hands with the short-haired blonde’s massive tits. She mauled the heavy titmeat, squeezing the nipples brutally, even as she sucked on Kath’s clit like a nipple, running the nerve-saturated nub through her teeth, wrapping her lips around it and feasting on it. Kath bucked and jerked her hips, rubbing her cunt hard into Duranna’s gorgeous face, enjoying every moment of the woman’s attack on her pussy. Kath was elated. She had won their battle, she had proven herself superior, and now she was enjoying the exquisite pleasure of having her cunt eaten by a woman who knew exactly how to eat a pussy.

Kath finally bucked her hips and screamed in pleasure as she came hard into Duranna’s face. Duranna clamped her mouth over Kath’s twat and took as much of the ejaculate into her mouth as she could. When Kath stopped pumping, Duranna crawled up the woman’s voluptuous body. Face to face with Kath, the women glared into each other’s eyes. Kath opened her mouth. Duranna released a whole wad of cum, laced with her spit, into Kath’s mouth, then followed it down. Their mouths locked, their hateful tongues twisted and struggled within their arena, pushing the cum back and forth, slopping it around their mouths, until the woman swallowed it back. As they kissed passionately, Kath wrapped her arms around Duranna’s sweat-soaked body and rolled the woman onto her back. Their legs twined and their voluptuous bodies writhed and wriggled on each other, their flesh heating up with erotic desire.

The women broke the kiss and stared into each other once more, seeing their shared lust and the passionate dislike fueling their sexual rivalry. Duranna felt a spike of shame and hate. She hated the look of triumph, the smug superiority, she saw in Kath’s sparkling eyes.

“Now we both know who is the better woman, Duranna,” Kath whispered, a vicious grin playing on her lips.

“You got lucky, fucker,” Duranna snarled. “I want a rematch with you. Right now. Let’s really settle this between us.”

Kath smiled wider. She kissed Duranna hard and, for a minute or two, the only sound was the women’s heavy breathing and stifled moans as they sucked on each other’s tongues and played in their mouths. Finally, Kath broke the kiss.

“No, I don’t think so. I have what I need and I think that my man needs my attention tonight.”

Duranna nearly screamed in frustration, but she pushed back her rage. She needed a rematch and begging for it or demanding it would not work. She needed to be smart and convincing.

“Not right now, then. But before Zegium leaves. We can make it a lot longer, a lot more challenging. You may have won this time, but we both know it could have gone either way. Don’t you want to know for sure?”

Kath smiled at Duranna. She liked the way this woman played the game. She also knew that Duranna was right. But, most importantly, the pleasure she had just had with this woman rivaled anything she had done with Kil. That fact was incredible and she needed to know if this woman was just having a very lucky night or if she was a genuine new rival, someone who was capable of really scratching Kath’s intense sexual itch and satisfying her desires.

“I agree,” Kath breathed. “Before I return to Zegium, you and I will meet again and fuck this out. Only harder and longer. I want to see what you’ve really got between your legs.”

Before Duranna could respond, Kath rolled off of her and off the bed. She did not bother to wipe down or clean off. Soon, she would be soaked in sweat and cum again and she wanted to wear the signs of her battle into bed with Den. She knew that would turn him on even more.

“I will come back before Zegium departs in four nights. I hope you don’t disappoint me.”

Kath took Den’s hand and began leading him to the door of Duranna’s apartment. She reached down and stroked Den’s enormous erection, then squeezed it, causing him to gasp with pleasure.

“Wait!” Duranna called out. She leaped off the bed and followed Kath and Den to the doorway of the apartment. They stopped, Kath turning around to face Duranna with a quizzical look.

“I want to seal our agreement with a kiss,” Duranna purred. She approached the other woman slowly, her hips swaying seductively, her eyes glowing with heat.

“Fine,” Kath replied, hands on her hips, waiting for her rival.

“Not just with our mouths,” Duranna smiled.

Kath felt her heart jump, then she smiled hungrily.

“Even better.”

Duranna reached for Kath’s smooth hips and slid her arms around the woman’s lower back, pulling her in close. Kath’s arms wrapped around Duranna’s upper back. The women squeezed their bulging, throbbing tits together, groaning in pleasure as their titmeat crushed, as their hot nipples seared into one. They tilted their pelvises forward and slowly, carefully, touched cunt to cunt, then pushed hard, slick cunt lips caressing. Their swollen clits extended from the crest of their twats. Slowly, carefully, the woman touched clits. A shudder ran through their bodies. They began moving their hips gently, corkscrewing clit to clit, stroking and caressing the other’s sex nub with her own. They pressed forehead to forehead, and stared deep into each other’s eyes, establishing their erotic connection, feeling and giving to each other the promise of ecstasy to come. They touched lips, then sealed mouths. Their tongues stroked in time to their clits down below. They tilted their pelvises higher and pushed their cunt lips together harder, feeling the suck and hot compression of their nether lips.

For long minutes, Kath and Duranna held each other, their bodies undulating, cunt juice dripping down from the intersection of their hot genitals, sharing a long, hard, fuck kiss. Their clits throbbed, pulsing with pleasure. Their bodies trembled with tension.

Duranna released Kath. Slowly, reluctantly, the sexually aroused women pulled apart, their dripping twats releasing with a wet, sucking pop. Strings of pussy juice connected their throbbing cunts.They panted in heat, their tits quivering as their chests heaved, their eyes burning with raging sexual hunger.

“I’ll be waiting for you, Kath,” Duranna whispered, her voice a low purr of pure desire.

“I will be here, Duranna,” Kath murmured.

The women shared hungry smiles again. Then Kath opened the door and led Den out into the night.

Duranna fell back against the wall of the foyer. Her legs felt weak, her body was raging with erotic desire. She felt like she and Kath had only done enough to stoke their appetites for each other. But they needed much, much more. Duranna pulled herself up and made her way back to bed. The night was still young, but she knew that she had to do something to take off the sexual hunger torturing her body.

As she fell back onto the sheets, she buried her face in the wet spot she and Kath had made. She inhaled her rival’s scent deeply and smiled again. Soon, soon, she would have the blonde back in her bed. Then, she would get her revenge.

The End (For now)
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Re: Duranna vs. Kath: A Hot Night in Paradom

Great work, JB
    I am looking forward to a meeting of all four

Senior Hostboard Member kingofdapirates1's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

Yep, a fun solo fight and a another layer to what fight is to come. Looking forward to it!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Thanks! I don't want to get anyone's hopes up too soon - the next part of this story will conclude the fight between Duranna and Kath. After that, i will start thinking about a four-way battle, facilitated by Erossia! But that may be a while down the line.

Even so, the groundwork has been laid, so...

JB
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member Johannesdk's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Oh boy, I'm almost drenched with sweat from reading this story!

You are a wild man, JB.

Thank you for beeing that !

Greetings
    Johannes

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Johannesdk View Post
    Oh boy, I'm almost drenched with sweat from reading this story!

You are a wild man, JB.

Thank you for beeing that !

Greetings
    Johannes

Thanks Johannes! I pretty much wrote this story in one afternoon. It had been preying on my mind for a while but then it just came together with some inspiration and I felt the need to get it written. Hopefully, the next part won't be long in coming, but I think the story can be seen as standng by itself.

Take care,

JB
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Brilliant story. Looking forward to the next one.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

JB

How ya brought these two smoking hot women together, is sooooooooo good.
    I personally love Duranna, even though she didn't win, oh' but how she lost was HOT.

From two different hot stories of yours, the way they met, and the why they had to have it
    out, woman to woman was mind blowing = love it.

Look forward to how you bring these women and the other two women together.
    I realize that a two on two, or a four way tit/sex fight would be difficult for any writer.
    But you are not just any writer JB.

HB Forum Owner

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

JB,

I haven't made many comments about your stories, JB, because what can I say that hasn't already been said? But I'm going to make an attempt here.

The reader can ALWAYS count on a sweaty, pulse-pounding sex scene between your antagonists. ALWAYS! But I marvel at something here that I've noticed many times before and never was quite able to express.

Your world-building skills are absolutely amazing! The settings that you create for characters to meet and engage in their heated sexual battles just boggles my mind. Clearly, you are a well-read, highly intelligent human being.

Anyway, the long and short of this note...I really enjoyed this story.

A. Penman

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by apenman View Post
    JB,

I haven't made many comments about your stories, JB, because what can I say that hasn't already been said? But I'm going to make an attempt here.

The reader can ALWAYS count on a sweaty, pulse-pounding sex scene between your antagonists. ALWAYS! But I marvel at something here that I've noticed many times before and never was quite able to express.

Your world-building skills are absolutely amazing! The settings that you create for characters to meet and engage in their heated sexual battles just boggles my mind. Clearly, you are a well-read, highly intelligent human being.

Anyway, the long and short of this note...I really enjoyed this story.

A. Penman
    Dear AP and DW (and everyone else who commented),

Thanks a lot! I really enjoyed writing this story and bringing the worlds of Duranna and Neverwhere/Kath-Kil together. I honestly don't know when I will get around to completely finishing this story and then getting around to the main event - the four way erotic battle between Kath/Kil/Duranna/Allanar. I am presently bogged down with work projects that are occupying all of my time, attention and energy. However, i did finish this story in, basically, one afternoon because the inspiration hit me - maybe something similar will happen!

AP, thanks for the comment on the world-building. I am a sci-fi/fantasy fan from way back and I love creating worlds that have their own logic as the settings for the sex fights that follow. I had originally written Duranna with no intention of linking her to Kath/Kil -then, when I was thinking about them, the way to connect their worlds and how that could work leaped out at me. I believe, in fact, it came from a throwaway connection to the goddess Erossia that I had placed in the Duranna story. I made that connection with no intention of acting on it, then realized that I could -and there we go! A suddenly expanding universe! I'm looking forward to developing this more in the future.

As I've written before, I think that creating the settings for these stories is the single most important part of the work. The sex, when you get around to it, is fairly standard. But the process of getting the reader engaged, in painting the picture of the combatants and their circumstances, in creating the similarities and differences that help give the characters color - all of those things are all tied up in the details of the environment.

I enjoy doing that world-building as much as anything else. I'm glad that enjoyment comes out in the story!

Take care,

JB
    JB57

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast