Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

Re: Duranna vs. Kath: A Hot Night in Paradom

Dear Board,

Here is part two of the story. This is another story I really enjoyed writing and I hope I have the time/energy to sow some of the seeds I've planted in this story, sometime soon.

I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it!

JB57

Duranna vs. Kath: A Hot Night in Paradom, Part II

Den moaned in ecstasy, his entire body trembling with delicious tension. His massive prick was balls-deep inside of Kath’s hot, tight cunt. Her pussy walls surrounded him, squeezing and releasing, teasing and massaging his entire cock at once. Den was on top, his tight ass pumping, but Kath was moving her hips with him, keeping him deep inside of her, not letting him go. Her hips jerked in time with his powerful thrusts. Den relished the feeling of Kath’s thick, firm tits crushed beneath his chest, the taut pads of meat resisting his weight, the rock-hard nipples stabbing and grinding into his chest. Kath’s rippling belly was pressed to his and her powerful, slick legs were wrapped around his hips, locking her in place. Their tongues twisted and exchanged hot spit within their inosculated mouths. Den felt like his entire body was enveloped by Kath’s luscious flesh, her hot, sweaty body churning against him, until he could not take any more. Den cried out in animal pleasure as he came hard, his prick erupting in long, thick shots of ejaculate, emptying himself deep inside of Kath’s hot vaginal canal. Kath milked him, holding and releasing his stream of cum, prolonging his powerful spasms, until she twisted and bucked in a series of exquisite orgasms.

They collapsed on the bed, their sweat-soaked bodies twined like mating snakes. After a while, Den rolled off of Kath, slowly sliding his massive erection out of her tight, distended cunt with a sucking pop. They lay side by side, panting, their beautiful bodies gleaming with moisture in the moonlight streaming in from the windows of the guest house. A thick strand of cum linked the tip of Den’s monstrous shaft to Kath’s red, juicy fuck slit.

“Did you like that, baby?” Kath purred.

“God, yes,” Den grunted. “That was incredible. You’re incredible, Kath.” Den was having a good night. First, he had fucked Duranna, who had carried him to the heights of ecstasy. Now, he knew he could look forward to a night of explosive pleasure with Kath, who would do everything to match whatever Duranna had done to him. He thought that he had to find other ways to get his lover’s competitive instincts into play.

“Was it better than what that slut did to you?”

“Yes, yes, it was, Kath. No one is as good a fuck as you are.”

Kath smiled, but her eyes were cold. “You’re such a liar. I was there. I saw how you reacted when she finished you off.” Before Den could protest, Kath rolled on top of him and sat up, straddling his hips. His still-thick cock slid up along her belly, almost reaching her navel. “But don’t worry. We’re going to fuck and fuck until you can’t walk and I’ve squeezed every drop of cum out of this big prick.”

Kath ran her hands up and down the cum-slimed shaft, smiling as it grew thicker and harder in an instant. “I want you to stay away from that woman, Den,” Kath continued. “You can stick your dick up any other woman’s hole while we are here. I don’t care. But that blonde bitch is mine. I intend to break her and humiliate her. You had your taste of her. Now it’s my turn. I’m going to destroy her, cunt to cunt and clit to clit.”

Den barely heard Kath. His attention was too focused on the excruciatingly pleasurable sensations pulsing out of his cock. “Yes, Kath, I’ll stay away from her,” he promised. He only wanted Kath to keep doing what she was doing, to let him enter her again and resume their all-night fuck.

“Good,” Kath breathed. She lowered her head to Den’s massive erection and began to lick and kiss the turgid staff. “Very good.”

Over the next two nights, Duranna waited for her blonde rival to keep her word and return to Duranna’s apartment to resume their sexual combat. Duranna went to bed at night hoping that she would wake to the feel of Kath’s body on her’s, mounting her in the night, ready to fuck. She was disappointed both nights and she began to worry that the Zegium woman would not honor her promise. Kath had won their last contest. She had nothing to lose by simply taking the win and staying away.

When Duranna went to bed early on the third night, she was strangely anxious. If Kath was coming, tonight was the last night it was possible. Tomorrow evening, the festival ended, the cities separated, and Zegium and Paradom would float away on their separate courses, until they rendezvoused the next year.

Nights and days on Neverwhere were long, more than 36 hours, compared to the 24 hours on Earth. At this time of year, in this hemisphere of the planet, the darkness lasted more than 22 hours in a day. Duranna went to bed that night only two hours after sundown. For a time, she read from her history of Zegium, but was too distracted to concentrate. She put the book aside, turned out the light and lay flat on her back. The moonlight spilled through the surrounding windows and skylight, casting the entire room in a fairy glow. Duranna sighed as she ran her hands over her naked, magnificent body. She squeezed and weighed her heavy tits and ran a finger over her slick, naked pussy. She considered masturbating, to take the edge off her lust. She decided against it. She wanted to be at full sexual power if Kath showed up tonight. She pulled a light sheet over her nude body. Despite her anxiety, she soon lapsed into a deep sleep.

An hour later, the door to Duranna’s apartment opened soundlessly, then closed. The normally unused deadbolt slid into place, locking the door securely. There was the almost inaudible slap of bare feet on cool tile. Kath entered Duranna’s bedroom and stepped into the moonlight, her naked body shining. Her heavy tits looked even larger as the moon cast their shadows on her sculpted belly.

Kath smiled at the scene before her. The blonde beauty who had challenged her body, her sex, was lying flat on her back on the huge round bed. The single thin sheet that covered the woman traced her voluptuous curves, the tantalizing bulges of her massive, perfect breasts, and the sharp tents of her thick nipples. The sheet settled between the blonde’s muscular legs, betraying a hint of the woman’s vaginal cleft. A trace of moisture helped define the alluring fuck slit.

Kath’s body had been burning with a fever of anticipation as she walked through the dark city to Duranna’s apartment. Now, it was on fire, every inch of bare skin radiating the heat of intense arousal. Kath was in the room with her challenger, about to enjoy the woman’s flesh, about to consume and be consumed, in the flames of uncontrollable lust. Kath loved the way she felt at moments like this. She loved the waiting, the lusting, the growing hunger, followed by the hours and hours of pure ecstasy as she and her fuck rival used each other’s bodies to satisfy their erotic needs and settle their places in the sexual hierarchy. So far, only Kil had been able to give her a real run for her money, to completely satisfy her nearly insatiable sexual hunger. Certainly Duranna was as beautiful and voluptuous as the Red Queen, and their one-off fuckfight three nights before had proved the woman’s sexual skill and power. Kath had no doubt that, eventually, the beautiful woman before her would be exhausted and broken, her gorgeous body and raging libido no match for Kath’s supernatural connection to Kil. Kath had the word of a goddess that the pleasure she and Kil gave to each other was unrivaled on this entire planet. But maybe Duranna could provide a bit of a sexual challenge, before she was destroyed by Kath’s limitless erotic power.

Kath moved soundlessly to the side of the bed. Her jiggling tits sent surges of pleasure through her aroused body. Readying herself, she carefully pulled up the sheet and slipped beneath it. The bed was firm, so it did little to reveal her presence as she moved under the sheet towards Duranna’s naked body.

Kath considered throwing herself on her nude rival, rousing the woman from sleep by fucking her. The surprise attack would probably give her a brief advantage and her body ached to feel Duranna’s voluptuous form writhing and twisting under her own, rubbing flesh to flesh. But as she crawled closer, she began to feel more daring. Duranna was soundly asleep. Kath could tell from the slow, deep breaths. Kath lay on her side, stretched beside Duranna, her head propped up on her hand, her other hand resting on her curving hip. She kept her body just far enough from Duranna that her mammoth tits did not crush into the woman’s side. Carefully, Kath pulled back the sheet, revealing Duranna’s shapely torso and upper thighs. Smiling, she ran her finger very lightly along the top of the sleeping woman’s rigid nipples. Instantly, Duranna’s breathing quickened. She moaned gently as her nipples grew longer and harder, but she did not wake. Kath slid her hand down her rival’s taut bare belly, her fingers feather-light on the lush skin, until they were hovering over the other blonde’s thick-lipped fuckslit. Gently, teasingly, Kath traced the slick flesh, her finger barely touching, but doing enough to send trickles of erotic electricity pulsing through the sleeping woman’s engorged genitals.

“Uhhhhhhh…” Duranna moaned. Her lush body twisted and her head shifted. She bit her lip, her beautiful face frowning as the powerful erotic sensations coursed through her pudenda, setting fire to her throbbing clit, bringing her closer and closer to full consciousness.

Kath smiled wider, enjoying the power she had over the other woman, the feeling of giving the whore pleasure and readying her for the fucking to come, without the bitch knowing what was happening. A flow of raw, pure lust surged out of Kath’s swollen clit, enveloping her body, filling her with a need so great she could not resist a moment longer. She had to fuck Duranna, she had to fuck the bitch as hard as she could!

Kath rolled onto Duranna, her naked body completely eclipsing the other blonde. She groaned in delight as her thick tits crushed down on Duranna’s equal endowments. The four meaty masses wrestled for the same space, the tight, dense flesh merging and mashing. Kath rolled her tits until her sensitive nipples and areola were fused tip to tip with Duranna’s matching nubs. The women’s naked bellies slapped flat to each other with a sharp retort of firm flesh mating to flesh. Kath pushed down and delighted as her narrow navel sucked to Duranna’s deep navel slit. Kath slipped her hands under Duranna’s shoulders and sank her fingers into the woman’s thick hair, getting a good grip. Their legs thrashed and Kath forced Duranna’s thick, muscled thighs apart, fully exposing her burning cunt.

“Wha…?” Duranna gasped as she came to full awareness, the delicious, erotic dream she had been experiencing suddenly a reality. Her disorientation grew as Kath’s tongue plunged deep into her mouth, scouring her inner cheeks, sliding wonderfully on her tongue, probing towards the back of her throat. It took Duranna only a moment to understand what was happening. Even as her voluptuous body was overwhelmed with the intense sexual stimulation, one of her hands gripped Kath’s powerful ass cheek hard and the other hand grasped the back of the woman’s head, pushing her more deeply into the kiss. Duranna’s tongue fought back and her body writhed and bucked, her taut flesh wriggling against the incredible body of her attacker. Duranna’s pussy exploded with heat and she spread her legs wider, eager to begin the clit to clit fucking she had anticipated for the past three nights.

Duranna and Kath moaned deep in their locked mouths, both women fully awake and engaged, their bodies overflowing with pure erotic need. The meeting of bodies, the union of flesh and hunger and erotic passion, was now a reality and they were eager to begin the process of fucking each other senseless until one of them forced the other into sexual submission. Deep inside of both women, their most primal, animalistic hungers were unleashed, and they needed to satisfy them.

The women’s powerful legs roped tight, sleek muscles locking, and they bucked and thrust against each other, slow and hard, hips and asses moving in rhythm. They kissed deeply and passionately. They could feel the power of the other woman’s swollen clit and their bodies feverishly sought the mating of their most exquisitely sensitive weapons.

Duranna and Kath broke their kiss with a shared gasp. Panting like rutting animals, the women glared into each other, nose to nose, forehead to forehead, eyes locked. They smiled at each other feverishly, two ravenous beasts ready to consume each other, ready to lock horns to decide which of them was the Alpha.

“I’ve been waiting for you, Kath,” Duranna whispered hoarsely, her lips moving against Kath’s. “I was afraid you would run back to Zegium and not keep your word.”

“I’ve had other things to do, Duranna,” Kath whispered back. “Fucking a whore like you is not at the top of my list. But I always keep my promises and I promise that you won’t be able to walk when I’m done with you.”

“I’m going to turn your weak little cunt into ground meat by the time we’re done here,” Duranna retorted. “I’m going to grind that fucking clit of yours into mush.”

“We have all night and all day tomorrow,” Kath breathed. “Zegium doesn’t leave here until an hour after sundown. That’s more than 30 hours to settle things between us. Do you think your little pussy can last that long?”

“I’ll have destroyed you long before then, fucker,” Duranna hissed. “I’m going to fuck you into a coma. Den will have to carry you out of here.”

“Good,” Kath smiled. “Then let’s do this. No stopping. All night, all day, until one of us can’t go on and submits completely. Agreed?”

“God, yes,” Duranna grinned, her eyes shining with pure lust. “The loser eats the winner and admits the winner is better in every way. Agreed?”

“Fuck, yes,” Kath smiled. She was going crazy with lust. “Let’s fuck, slut. Clit to clit, cunt to cunt, right now.”

Duranna pulled Kath’s head down, locking their mouths. As they kissed furiously, they spread their legs and tilted their pelvises, lining up their juicy fuck slits, their succulent cunt lips. Their throbbing, palpitating clits swelled out of the crests of their burning twats, challenging each other, longing to come into direct conflict. Duranna untwined her legs from Kath’s and pushed her heels into the bed. Kath thrust down with her hips and ass, slamming her dripping fuckmeat directly into its perfect match. Duranna thrust up with her hips, meeting Kath blow for blow. The women cried out within their angry kiss as they felt their meaty genitals suck and merge, as juicy flesh flared with nova-heat and fused. Their swollen clits clashed, both sexnubs meeting head to head, thousands of exquisitely sensitive nerves screaming and exploding in carnal ecstasy all at the same time as they rubbed and rubbed directly into each other.

The women’s cunts locked, their clits crushed tight. Their hips moved in unison, jerking and snapping. They kept their clits joined together, jousting side to side, running over and under, grinding head to head, but never separating. The heat between their locked pudenda radiated out in constant waves, filling their writhing bodies with sexual electricity. Duranna and Kath screamed and moaned, never breaking their kiss. They pulled hair and scratched and clawed, but both women soon filled their hands with the other beauty’s perfect ass. Digging their fingers into the taut assmeat, they pulled each other deeper and harder together, fucking and fucking with all their power. Duranna found Kath’s delicious asshole and shoved two index fingers into the tight orifice. Kath instantly returned the grip. Holding each other, their voluptuous bodies writhing and bucking in undulating waves, the women fucked and fucked and fucked.

At some point, they broke the kiss and rested face to face, nose to nose, staring deeply into each other’s half-closed eyes, hypnotized by the pure erotic pleasure they saw reflected. Their hot breath mixed, they touched tongues and shared spit, but did not seal their mouths again – not yet.

“Unnnnngggghhhh….”

“Aaaaahhhhhhhh….”

“Mmmmmmmmmm….”

“Ohhhhhhhhh…..”

On and on the battle raged. Dimly, Duranna was aware that she and Kath had been at it much longer than in their first battle. This was a war of attrition, it did not matter who came first. But both women wanted the psychological victory of forcing the other to erupt before her. Maybe even more, they both wanted the pleasure to go on and on and they shared mutual delight as they realized that their rival was capable of giving and taking so much pure sexual stimulation.

The fuckfighting women had been fucking non-stop for more than an hour, their luscious bodies slick with sweat, their perfect muscles quivering with suppressed tension. Their groans and moans became animalistic screams and shouts as their bodies grew ever more desperate for release.

“Arrrrggggghhhhhh!!”

“Aaaaaahhhhhh!!”

“Cum, you little fuck, CUMMMMMM!!” Duranna shrieked.

“FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU WHORE!!” Kath roared.

Neither woman could take it any longer. Their fingers sank deep into the other woman’s assmeat, their locked pudenda clenched, squeezing and squeezing. Kath and Duranna erupted, Duranna going off maybe a moment earlier than her enemy. Their hips bucked as they shot jet after jet of hot ejaculate into each other. The incredible bliss of feeling the other woman cumming into her, of feeling their womanly emissions mixing and merging, filled both women with pure ecstasy. They came over and over, drenching each other in cum, writhing and grinding their perfect bodies, screaming and moaning in sexual bliss, until they had finally fucked out all the cum they could give, at least for the moment.

For long minutes, Kath and Duranna lay sprawled on the bed, soaked in sweat, their lower torsos and thighs drenched with ejaculate, their voluptuous bodies twined into one. Their arms wrapped around each other and they rested cheek to cheek, Kath drooling into Duranna’s mouth. They panted furiously, like they had run a marathon. Finally, Kath groaned and rolled off of her beautiful rival.

Panting, side by side, the women rested. Their massive tits jiggled delightfully, their wet bodies shimmered in the moonlight.

“God, you’re good,” Kath grunted. “That was a damn good fuck.”

“You’re good, too,” Duranna admitted grudgingly. She had hoped to even the score in their fuckwar with this first battle, but at least they were tied and she was not falling further behind. “You really know how to use your clit.”

“So do you, bitch,” Kath smiled. “I’m starting to think you might be able to keep me entertained for a few hours, at least.”

With a snarl, Duranna rolled on top of Kath, her naked body completely covering the other woman. Kath had expected this and immediately wrapped her arms around Duranna’s hips and gripped the woman’s ass. Kath spread her legs, readying her hungry cunt for another round of sexual combat.

“I’m going to do more than entertain you, fuckwhore,” Duranna breathed. “I’m much more than you can handle, bitch, and you’re going to be begging me to stop before we’re done here.”

“Prove it, fucker,” Kath grinned. She humped up, pressing her naked twat to Duranna’s dripping sex, ready to resume their fuckwar.

Duranna smiled. She slipped her hands under Kath and grabbed the woman’s ass. Slowly, slowly, she pressed her cunt down on Kath’s waiting cunt, the hot meat sucking and merging, their twitching, throbbing clits pressing tight and hard, tip to tip. Waves of raw ecstasy reverberated through the fuckfighting women and their eyes fluttered, their breathing hitched, as they struggled to keep from being overpowered by the pure pleasure.

“Let’s fuck some more, cunt,” Duranna whispered, moving her hips slowly, grinding and rubbing her clit into Kath’s.

“We’ve barely started, cuntlicker,” Kath moaned. She twisted her hips gently, carefully, matching Duranna thrust for thrust and stroke for stroke, being careful to keep their swollen clits engaged.

The beautiful women smiled at each other, their eyes feverish with desire. Their tongues touched, they slid into a deep kiss, and their fuckfight began again.

It was another hour of constant grinding and rubbing before they screamed out again, shrieking in incomparable pleasure, as they came into each other’s cunts, as they came all over each other, spraying hot ejaculate, over and over again, releasing some of the enormous sexual energy that their battle created.

Duranna rolled off of Kath. The women lay side by side, their shoulders pressed tight, their heavy tits crushed against each other. They panted furiously, their massive tits heaving with each gasping breath. Duranna slid her hand down Kath’s wet, naked belly. She cupped the woman’s cum-slicked cunt. Kath smiled and slipped her hand onto Duranna’s twat. They lay there for a time, fondling the other’s cunt, running questing fingers over hot, tight slits.

“I want to eat you, bitch,” Kath murmured, the heat in her pussy growing hotter with every moment. She loved the feeling of Duranna’s fingers probing and stroking her cunt.

Smiling, Duranna sat up, then got on her hands and knees, facing down Kath’s supine body. She swung her leg over the blonde’s body, then sat back on her haunches, lowering her dripping, throbbing pussy onto Kath’s gorgeous face. The blonde woman did not resist. Instead, she looped her arms over Duranna’s thighs, grabbed the woman’s rounded ass, and eagerly shoved her tongue deep into her enemy’s succulent twat and began to lick and suck at the ripe, tasty flesh, cleaning the dripping cum out of the hot fuck slit. Duranna threw back her head and moaned in joy as Kath’s tongue lashed her burning clit. She ran her hands through her long, thick hair and arched her back in pleasure as Kath’s lips fastened around her clit and began to suck the pulsing nub. Panting, her body already quivering with tension, Duranna kneaded her own tits, then ran her hands down her sweat-drenched belly. She grasped Kath’s massive tits and squeezed and rubbed the meaty rack viciously, pinching the woman’s engorged nipples with her thumbs and forefingers. Kath thrashed beneath Duranna, her hips bucking slightly as her rival mauled her tits, but she redoubled her attack on Duranna’s clit. Groaning, Duranna slid her hands along Kath’s luscious body and followed them down. Duranna ran her hands over Kath’s wet thighs and lustily buried her face in the short-haired blonde’s dripping, twitching cunt. She began to suck and lick, swallowing back Kath’s cum and twisting her tongue around the woman’s throbbing clit. Moaning in pure ecstasy, the women turned all their attention to eating each other alive.

Groaning, gasping, crying out in shared pleasure, the two blondes lustily devoured each other’s dripping twats. Their tongues traced wet ass cracks down to puckered anuses and they eagerly licked and sucked at the other’s asshole, using their fingers to spread the tight flesh and probe each other sensuously. Duranna shoved her fingers into Kath’s ass, then resumed licking and sucking the woman’s clit. Kath groaned in delight and retaliated in the same way. The sexfighting women wrapped their muscled thighs around the other woman’s head and locked each other in place. They rolled onto their sides. Their powerful bodies writhed and bucked, twisted and squirmed as they subjected each other to constant sexual assault, forcing more and more pleasure on the other’s genitals. They rolled back and forth on the bed as their struggle became more desperate, as they each tried to hold back the building wave of ecstasy. Kath was on top when they both came together. They shrieked and sobbed, churning their hips, rubbing their cunts furiously into the other woman’s gorgeous face, cumming and cumming until hot ejaculate dripped from their cheeks and mouths and creamed their hair. They pulled hair and scratched and clawed at each other in passion as their bodies emptied the tension into the other’s face. They swallowed as much of the cum as they could.

Duranna and Kath lay on the bed, Kath prone on the other woman, her face buried between Duranna’s legs, Duranna flat on her back, covered by her enemy’s perfect body. After a time, Duranna raised her head and planted a full kiss on Kath’s dripping cunt. She placed her hands on Kath’s ass cheeks, pulled the woman’s flawless buttocks apart, and licked all the way from Kath’s cunt to her asshole, which she tongued enthusiastically. Kath shuddered in pleasure and licked Duranna’s pulsing clit in reply. She looped one of her arms around Duranna’s thigh and pushed her fingers into the woman’s aching red fuckmeat. She decided it was time to see how far up Duranna’s twat she could shove her fist.

“Are you ready for another round, cunt?” Duranna purred, her lust building by the moment.

“I’m ready for as many rounds as you want, fucker,” Kath replied, her eyes bright with desire.

Smiling, the women closed their thighs around the other’s head and resumed their 69 suck-off. Kath’s fist penetrated Duranna’s dripping cunt and twisted hard, seeking her enemy’s womanly core. Duranna groaned in erotic ecstasy and happily drove her hand deep into Kath’s tight, hot cunt, clenching her fist and rotating her arm when she was deep, deep inside her gorgeous enemy. The women screamed and bucked, their perfect bodies twisting as they impaled each other and fist-fucked ferociously.

The pure pleasure building in Duranna’s bed never abated. Instead, every time the women ejaculated into the other’s gorgeous face, the fires inside of both burned even hotter, wanting more, feeding the insatiable sexual beasts in both. Duranna and Kath ate, licked, sucked and fisted each other relentlessly, forcing the other woman to cum again and again and again, striving to exhaust each other. Hours later, deep in the night, the struggling women finally passed out, cumming furiously into each other’s faces, their bodies shuddering with such intense orgasms that they could not hold onto consciousness.

Hours later, they woke, bodies pointed in opposite directions on the bed. Their hands were resting on each other’s bellies, falling there after being withdrawn from quivering cunts. It was just starting to get light out, but the evening was still many hours away. Duranna sat up and Kath sat up to meet her. Side by side, they smiled at each other, then leaned into kiss – softly at first, then with increasing hunger and passion. Pulling hair, sucking spit and twisting tongues, they arranged their legs, spreading their cunts, facing each other. Their hot, wet twats slapped together, fitting perfectly, fusing into one mass of aching, churning fuckmeat. The women’s whimpers of bliss turned to moans of exquisite pleasure as their bucking hips drove their engorged clits together. As pure ecstasy radiating through their voluptuous bodies, Duranna and Kath threw back their heads to moan and scream in sexual bliss. Holding tight, hips and asses working in tandem, they fucked and fucked, bringing each other to screaming orgasm after orgasm. The day was still young.

For the rest of the morning and into the afternoon, the two rivals fucked relentlessly, taking all the pleasure they could out of the other woman’s voluptuous, perfect body. They discovered that they were equally sexually insatiable. They took turns on each other, sucking tits, rubbing pussies, finger-fucking and cunt-sucking again and again. They rubbed and tested their asses against each other, slipping wet, hot assholes together and sucking and grinding hard, before slipping between the forks of their legs to meld their pussies back to back. Despite the non-stop fucking, neither woman was even close to being exhausted by the time that Zegium’s departure was only four hours away.

Duranna and Kath were turned to each other, tits pressed tight, nose to nose, panting and moaning as they finger-fucked. They were approaching another delicious climax. Duranna cried out, gritting her teeth and moaning uncontrollably as a gush of cum jetted from her clenching pussy. Kath shouted out in joy at her victory. A moment later, her pussy released a powerful ejaculation, soaking Duranna’s probing hand.

Gasping, the women rolled onto their backs, heavy tits pressed side to side. They lay panting, letting their luscious bodies recover for the next round of their war of attrition.

Kath glanced at the clock on the night table. “It’s only four hours until Zegium has to leave,” she panted

“Yes, I know.”

“I don’t think either of us is even close to being fucked out.”

Duranna nodded. “I could go like this for days.” She rolled on her side to look at her rival. “Can you stay longer, after Zegium leaves? An airship could take you back later.”

Kath hesitated, then shook her head. “No. Once the city leaves, it will be locked down for a couple of months. There are various things going on that I can’t discuss. I have to be on it when it leaves this evening.”

Duranna ran a teasing hand down the length of Kath’s incredible body, from the tips of her enflamed nipples, down her sculpted belly, caressing her deep navel, to the crest of her swollen pussy.

“Then we need to decide this, here and now,” Duranna breathed. “I’m not letting you leave here until you admit that I am better than you and you submit by letting me cum all over your face.”

Kath rolled onto her side and faced Duranna. She laced her fingers through the blonde woman’s hand and they squeezed tight.

“That’s never go to happen, you cunt,” the short-haired blonde purred. “Let’s make this simple. A full-on scissor-fuck, just like last time. The loser is the one who cums first. The loser eats the winner’s pussy and admits the winner is the better woman in every way.”

“Everything riding on one fuck, hm?” Duranna smiled. “Fine with me. I’m going to enjoy making you suck me clean.”

The two women sat up and arranged their naked bodies, slick, wet legs over and under each other. They aimed their naked, dripping pussies directly at each other and leaned back, their powerful bodies braced by their arms. Their perfect tits jiggled, taut and swollen with arousal. Their nipples felt as hard and sharp as spikes, their throbbing heat growing more intense as the women’s bodies prepared to lock up in a final fuck, to decide which of them would be the queen this night and who would be the slave.

Kath and Duranna grinned, their beautiful faces shining with excitement and desire. A one-off fuckfight to determine which of them was the victor was neither woman’s preference, but there was an exciting element of danger to put so much on one scissorfuck. The last time they fought this way, Kath had beaten Duranna. Duranna was determined that would not happen a second time.

The women stared down at their rival’s red, dripping pussy. The slick genitals were engorged, cuntlips thick and juicy, fuckslits tight and hot. The bare skin was slightly red on both women, showing signs of the constant pounding their cunts had taken and given over the past day, but natural lubrication had protected the women’s pudenda from most of the friction. Kath squeezed her pussy and sprayed a fine mist of cunt juice onto Duranna’s burning, naked twat. Duranna smiled wider, her eyes shining with heat, and sprayed back, showing that her genital control and power was every bit as great as that of her enemy. The women’s tits heaved higher as they panted faster, their excitement growing. They watched each other, letting their eyes roam over the other woman’s spectacular body, staring at jiggling tits and firm, taut bellies, and sopping wet cunts. The women’s eyes locked.

“Fuck, I’m going to enjoy this,” Kath purred, her body boiling. She was slowly going insane with lust.

“So am I, fucker,” Duranna whispered. “No more teasing. Let’s fuck, Kath.” She offered her hands to her rival. “Let’s see whose pussy surrenders this time.”

“Oh, it’s going to be yours, bitch,” Kath smiled as she locked hands with Duranna. The women tightened their grips, bare palm to palm, sweat mixing. “You are one fantastic fuck but you don’t have my control. I’m going to make you shoot your cum right up my twat. Then I’ll give it all back to you.”

“God, you’re such an arrogant slut,” Duranna breathed. “I’m going to enjoy making you eat those words, just like you’re going to be eating me.”

“No more talk, cunt,” Kath grunted. Her body was trembling with sexual tension and need. “Clit to clit, right now.”

“Gladly, you fuck.”

Squeezing their hands even tighter, anchoring their powerful bodies with their grips, the beautiful women slid the final inches separating their dripping cunts and drove their juicy fuckmeat together. It was a hot, hard kiss. Their succulent cuntlips crushed and flattened, the pressure spreading the wet flesh and forcing their fuckholes open. Slick labia mixed and merged, opening like a pink meat flower. Their holes sucked and fused, locking the women’s bodies. Their marble sized clits, already twitching and pulsing with arousal, came together hard, sliding and rubbing around and around each other as the sex-crazed women rolled their hips slowly, working clit to clit.

“Oh, fucking god,” Kath moaned, her eyes wide, body trembling as their exquisitely sensitive weapons struggled, head to head.
    “Oh Jesus fucking god….” she gasped, the pure erotic sensations filling her to the brim in an instant. Her entire body quaked as she fought to control herself.

“Fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck…,” Duranna gasped, her head thrown back, her eyes shut tight as the raw pleasure raged through her body, pushing her to the edge. She did not know how she could last against Kath’s perfect clit, but she turned all her will to holding on. “Oh gods, fucking, fucking gods…” Duranna sobbed.

Gripping tight, Kath and Duranna fucked vigorously, their voluptuous bodies moving in a hard rhythm, riding the other woman’s pussy relentlessly. The pleasure built and built, every thrust sending spasms of ecstasy racing through every nerve in their bodies. The sexual pressure grew inexorably. They gasped and cried out, their hearts pounding. The women released the other’s grip and placed their hands behind their bodies so they could brace themselves better and put more force into their powerful thrusts. They grunted in concert with every mutual buck of their hips, driving their bodies together, forcing their cunts into a deeper, hotter, fusion. Fuck juice leaked from their pussies in a constant stream, the wetness and heat melting their genitals into one, sealing their rippling, writhing bodies in an unbreakable bond. Their massive tits bounced furiously, their nipples spraying sweat and pre-cum. The women’s clits locked tight, sending excruciating sensations radiating through every cell, every nerve.

Kath and Duranna somehow pushed back the pressure and fucked relentlessly, riding each other higher and higher. They screamed, cursed, shrieked and sobbed, crying out in frustration and desire, shouting in rage and pleasure. Their incredible bodies grew slick with sweat as they pumped their hips and asses, fucking and fucking, both women determined to outlast and outfuck the other. The women forced more and more pleasure on each other, grinding clits until their swollen nubs felt like they encompassed their bodies, until they felt like they were devouring each other, hot, slick twat to twat.

“Cum, you dirty fuck, CUM!!” Kath screamed.

“You cum, you fucking bitch, cum, CUM, CUM!!” Duranna shrieked.

Kath reached out and gripped one of Duranna’s taunting, bouncing tits. She squeezed the delicious flesh and twisted the rock-hard nipple, trying to force Duranna over the edge. Duranna threw back her head and groaned tortuously, but she did not retaliate. Instead, she bucked harder with her hips, trying to take advantage of Kath only having one hand on the bed. She almost succeeded in overbalancing her short-haired adversary, but Kath quickly released Duranna’s tit and reached up to grab a handful of the blonde’s thick hair. Duranna grunted in pain and Kath used the leverage to push herself toward her adversary even as she pulled Duranna towards her.

The women came together, thick, hard-nippled tits throbbing in heat as they mashed tight, four meaty weights slapping together and struggling to crush each other flat. Duranna and Kath cried out in joy as their grinding tits added another layer of exquisite pleasure to their fuck contest. The women rubbed their tits together, enjoying the delicious feelings of the thick, hot, wet meat slipping and sliding. They massaged each other chests with their breasts. Their rock hard nipples stabbed and flicked, before sealing and locking, tip to tip. The women’s lust grew even more intense. Their hungry mouths snapped together, and they groaned in pleasure as their tongues twisted and thrashed into knots, wet, slick pink muscles thrusting and pushing inside the locked, hot arena. Their hips rocked, keeping their clit to clit grind going endlessly.

The women spread their legs wider, to better balance as they crushed their torsos. Duranna slipped her hands around Kath’s wide hips and gripped the woman’s perfect round ass, sinking her fingers into the thick meat and squeezing hard. Kath returned the grip. Still kissing furiously, spit dribbled from their locked mouths to the mashed cleavage struggling between their chests. The women’s hips moved in a scooping motion as their clits sparred and stroked, refusing to separate.

They broke their deep, deep kiss in a spray of spit, both of them swallowing back the saliva that had formed inside their locked mouths. Kath and Duranna pushed nose to nose, forehead to forehead, and glared at each other through half-closed eyes. They had been fucking ceaselessly for almost an hour and they could feel their shuddering bodies were on the verge of explosion.
    “God, you’re a good fuck,”Kath panted, hot breath mixing with that of her rival.

“So are you, baby,” Duranna whispered.

They licked each other’s lips and faces, before touching tongues and following them down into each other’s hot mouths. Their hands moved over rippling asses, strong backs, caressing and massaging, clawing and pinching, looking for any way to gain a sexual advantage in their fuck contest. Kath reached up and twisted Duranna’s long, thick blonde hair around her hand and pulled hard, trying to wrangle her gorgeous opponent to the bed. Duranna had half expected this attack. She knew her longer hair gave her a disadvantage compared to Kath’s shorter blonde locks. Duranna reached up with both hands, looped her arms under and around Kath’s shoulders, and seized the woman’s head, on both sides. She dug her fingers into Kath’s short hair on one side and placed her other hand other Kath’s chin and pushed hard.

“Unnnnhhhh!” Kath grunted. She had not expected such an aggressive attack and, for a moment, was pressed back. She gripped Duranna’s long, strong hair in both hands and pulled savagely, snapping Duranna’s head back. But Duranna kept pushing forward with her body and, for the first time in the fight, Kath found herself off balance. It was just enough for Duranna to gain the advantage. She pushed down with all her weight and slowly, agonizingly, forced Kath onto her back.

“Nnnnnnoooo!”Kath gasped. She reached down and grabbed Duranna’s beautiful ass and scratched it ferociously, hoping to distract her enemy. She shoved two fingers up Duranna’s puckered asshole. The blonde beauty bucked and clenched, but she held off the surge of pleasure.

“Not this time, you dirty cunt!” Duranna growled. She succeeded in forcing Kath flat on her back and arranged their lush bodies, so that her cunt was directly over its counterpart, as she mounted Kath. “I’m going to fuck your brains out, you slut!”

“Give it to me, you filthy whore!” Kath shot back. Duranna’s thighs had spread her own and she knew that gravity alone would give her rival a potentially insurmountable edge in the fuck off to come, but she was defiant and still confident that she could outlast the bitch, even in this weakened position.

“Here it comes, bitch!” Duranna placed her hands on either side of Kath’s body. Her round ass began galloping, rippling with effort, thrusting and thrusting, driving her thick, pulsing clit down onto Kath’s clit with incredible power. She writhed, working her hips, grinding her entire luscious body into the equally perfect body under her own, rubbing tits, slapping bellies, but letting the entire weight of her body rotate around her rock hard clit as it crushed down on Kath’s sex nub, head to head. Every one of the tens of thousands of nerves in their fused clits screamed in pleasure.

Kath writhed and screamed, furious and insane with lust and pleasure at the same time. Feeling Duranna’s incredible body rubbing and riding every inch of her luscious flesh, feeling the woman’s clit rolling, grinding on her own, twining beautiful limbs and straining muscles as both women’s bodies did their best to become one flesh – it was all so delicious, it was all so unbelievably good, that she struggled to remember she was in an all out fuckfight. She sank her fingers into Duranna’s rippling ass and pulled the woman down onto her, into her, as hard as she could. She dug her heels into the bed and thrust up with her hips, driving herself into Duranna with all her strength, matching the long-haired blonde blow for blow.

The women licked and sucked at their faces and tongues, but they did not kiss. They were panting too hard, their bodies thrashing too furiously, for their mouths to seal. They rested cheek to cheek and snarled, cursed and growled at each other. Duranna raised her head and pushed her face down on Kath’s face. They glared into each other’s eyes, both women wanting to witness the moment of the other’s defeat. They pushed their open mouths towards each other and exchanged panting breaths, but still did not kiss. Their massive tits rolled on each other, thick and taut, massaging and stimulating each other, their rock-hard nipples stabbing into titflesh until they lined up and locked together, nipple to nipple. Their nipples holes sealed, locking their tits in place, forcing the dense flesh to revolve around the central point of contact. Their throbbing nipples bore into each other, penetrating and sucking, feeling like four pulsing clits, fused into one, filling the women’s dense, sensitive titflesh with erotic heat. The women sobbed and groaned, their bodies nearly overwhelmed with sensual power.

Kath and Duranna panted, their mouths open and only millimeters apart, but not kissing. They fucked mercilessly. They stared into each other’s eyes and saw the raw pleasure and desperation. The fuckfighting women knew they were only moments, maybe seconds, away from an excruciating orgasmic relief. They had to hold on!

“You dirty filthy fuck…” Kath panted at her foe, her body quivering on the edge of the abyss.

“You fucking, fucking, little slut…” Duranna groaned back, her body unable to take much more. She had the better position, she was grinding her clit relentlessly on Kath’s clit, she felt her entire body merging with that of the delicious, voluptuous woman under her. The heat and sweat between their bodies was unbearably intense, unbearably good. But she feared that, somehow, the incredible woman she was fucking would force her into a submissive orgasm, despite her advantage.

Duranna and Kath pressed sweaty forehead to forehead, glaring into each other, seeing nothing but the other woman’s eyes. They licked at each other, lapping, then twisting tongues. They shifted their noses past each other and slowly, inexorably fell into a deep, passionate kiss. Their writhing bodies burned with erotic heat. Both women could feel they were approaching the end of their fuses, on the verge of a devastating climax.

Duranna broke the kiss. Staring into Kath’s eyes, she pushed her clit down onto Kath’s clit as hard as she could, using all the power of her ass and hips, struggling to force her rival’s clit back into its clitoral hood, proving which of them was the stronger bitch. Kath braced her heels and pushed back, forcing her body upwards, forcing her clit to meet the challenge. Panting, moaning, gasping in heat, both women almost crazy with lust and pleasure, their clit to clit showdown slowly reached its end. With agonizing slowness, the two clits crushed each other back, both of them retreating under the pressure from their opponent. The flaring nerves screamed in pleasure, the women’s bodies shuddered with tension, cunt juice poured from their overstimulated twats like a fountain. Kath and Duranna stared into each other’s eyes, both seeing the ecstasy they were giving to each other, both praying that they could force the other into submission. Nothing existed for them but the other woman’s eyes, her body, her throbbing, burning, pulsing clit.

But, finally, Kath felt Duranna’s gravitational advantage take its toll. Even as she pushed Duranna’s clit back, she felt her own clit retreating just a little faster, giving way just a little more. Duranna could feel it too. With a flash of triumph in her eyes, she put all her strength into a final thrust. Duranna’s marble-hard clit pushed Kath’s equal sexnub back into its hood.

“Oh, Christ, you FUCK!!” Kath shrieked. An instant later, she exploded in an orgasm so powerful that her body convulsed and her eyes rolled back into her head. She screamed and screamed, shrieking out the pure ecstasy that filled her body and erupted in waves.

“OH FUCK, I’M CUMMMINNNGGGG!!” Kath roared. “I’M CUMMING, YOU FUCKING WHORE!!” Her pussy gushed like a fountain. Her pussy clamped onto Duranna’s aching cunt and squeezed hard, forming an unbreakable, meaty seal. Duranna felt a surge of hot cum entering her body, flowing up her tight quim, filling her with heat. It felt so good, so fucking good… It was too much.

“Oh GODS, YESSSSSS!!” Duranna shrieked.”OH FUCK, FUCK, YEEEESSSSSS!!”

Duranna let herself go. She injected shot after shot of cum into Kath’s writhing body. The women locked their mouths together, screaming uncontrollably into each other. Their limbs twined, they squeezed hard, and powerfully, bucked and writhed and twisted in ecstasy as they pumped cum into each other, all over each other’s undulating, struggling bodies. Their tits ejaculated over and over, coating their bulging chests with nipple cum. Kath and Duranna kept their clits glued together as they fucked every orgasm that they could out of each other. They kept their marble-sized clits grinding and grinding, torturing each other with pure ecstasy, giving each other all the raw pleasure they could take.

“You cunt, you fucking cunt, you slut!” Kath moaned.

“Bitch, fucking bitch, dirty, filty cunt!” Duranna gasped back.

Almost 15 minutes after they started, the women finally collapsed, still wrapped together, their flesh drenched in sweat and their bodies coated in cum. Sobbing, gasping for breath, struggling to make sense of what they had done to each other, the women sprawled in each other’s arms, too spent to move. For almost 30 minutes, Kath and Duranna floated together on a cloud of pure bliss, their bodies trembling in the aftermath of the devastating orgasms that wracked their bodies. They had truly fucked each other senseless.

After some time, Duranna finally stirred. Groaning, she rolled off of Kath. They lay side by side for a moment, their perfect bodies almost mirror images, their lush flesh dripping with sweat and cum, their massive tits jiggling with each panting breath. Duranna slipped her hand down Kath’s beautiful bare belly and cupped the woman’s sopping, cum-streaked pussy.

“I won, Kath,” Duranna croaked out. Her voice was hoarse and she cleared her throat. “I won. Do what you promised.”

Kath glared at Duranna, her beautiful face twisted with anger and humiliation. But she had to honor their agreement. She turned her head to look at the ceiling. Before she could speak, Duranna barked an order.

“Look at me! I want to see the look in your eyes when you admit who is the better woman.”

Kath looked at Duranna, her eyes blazing with rage. Finally, she spoke. “You are the better woman, Duranna.”

“Tell me how. Tell me how I’m better than you in every way.”

“Your body is better than mine. Your cunt is superior to mine. Your tits are better than mine. You are a better fuck. You are the better woman in every way.”

Duranna smiled triumphantly. “That’s right, you fucking whore.” She spread her legs wide, her eyes still locked with Kath’s burning blue gaze. “Now, come here and eat me out. Suck me clean and don’t stop until I’ve covered your face in cum.”

Kath glared hatefully as she sat up, then crawled down the bed until she was kneeling between Duranna’s wide-spread thighs. The women’s eyes remained fixed on each other, Duranna’s vicious grin of victory driving Kath crazy with rage. But a part of the short-haired blonde loved it. Being humiliated like this fed her rage and her lust. It fed her hunger to avenge herself on Duranna by fucking the bitch raw – maybe not now, but someday in the future.

Kath lay on her belly, stretched out between Duranna’s legs, and eagerly buried her face in the blonde woman’s succulent cunt. Kath may not have liked these particular circumstances, but she loved eating pussy and she had loved devouring Duranna’s tasty pussy earlier. She rubbed her face around and around in the fragrant, wet meat. Duranna shoved Kath’s face even deeper into her genitals and rolled her hips around, grinding herself into Kath’s gorgeous face. Kath’s tongue lashed out and parted Duranna’s cuntlips. She licked around the edges of her rival’s fuckhole, teasing and tempting, then gently shoved her tongue in, penetrating and tasting Duranna. Kath’s fingers slid into Duranna’s tight asshole and her tongue and lips wrapped around the woman’s engorged clit. Kath sucked Duranna like a lollipop, even as she probed and violated Duranna’s ass and the lower reaches of her cunt. Kath’s tongue slid down the crevasse between Duranna’s buttocks and caressed and licked at her foe’s puckered anus. She returned to torturing her nemesis’ swollen clit, as she slid her hands up Duranna’s flat belly to fill her hands with Duranna’s massive tits, and kneaded the woman’s meaty chest, twisting her nipples like knobs.

Duranna bucked her hips and rubbed her cunt around and around in Kath’s face. She writhed in pleasure as the woman she had defeated gave her exquisite pleasure. Duranna smiled and laughed with pleasure. She had won! She had put this bitch into exactly the place she belonged: between Duranna’s legs, licking up her cum, servicing the superior woman who had fucked her into submission!

Duranna arched her back and screamed in ecstasy. She came into Kath’s hungry mouth, which was fixed over her gushing pussy. Duranna rubbed her wet twat into Kath’s face, deliberately coating the woman’s cheeks, nose and forehead with her ejaculate. She came again, then again. Kath sucked back as much as she could.

Duranna fell back, panting, gasping, her tits heaving. Kath crawled up Duranna’s body, stopping when they were face to face, tit to tit. Duranna and Kath smiled at each other. Kath locked her mouth to Duranna’s mouth and eagerly shared the cum. The women kissed deeply, sloshing the ejaculate back and forth, mixing it with their spit, playing with their tongues. Over the next few minutes, they slowly swallowed it all.

Kath pulled back, glaring down at Duranna. Duranna smiled and rolled their bodies, enjoying the delicious feel of Kath’s body crushed under her own. She began trying to pry the other woman’s legs apart. She was ready to fuck some more.

“Enough,” Kath growled. “I’ve done what I promised. Now get off me.” She pushed Duranna away and sat up, swinging her legs over the side of the bed.

Kath slid off the bed and padded across the tile floor to the bathroom, her wet, bare feet slapping angrily. Duranna smiled viciously, her heart swelling with delight at her victory. Her loins throbbed with heat and pleasure. It felt good to be sucked out by Kath. It felt even better to hear the words of defeat come from the blonde bitch’s mouth. Duranna arched her back and stretched her muscles. Her massive tits jiggled proudly on her chest. She had not felt this good in ages. She glanced at the clock. It was still two hours until Zegium left.

Duranna heard the water running in the bathroom. A few minutes later, Kath emerged. She had showered the sweat and cum off her body and face and washed it out of her hair. Her short cut would dry soon but, for now, her wet locks framed her head like a helmet.

The blonde woman of Zegium glared at Duranna, then sneered with rage. “You were lucky today, Duranna,” she snarled. “When we meet again, we will have a lot more time. My cunt will fuck your twat into mush and I will make you eat my clit and suck up my jizz when I cum all over your face.”

“Mmm. That sounds good,” Duranna mocked. “But it won’t change what you just admitted. I’m better than you are. I’m a better fuck, a better woman, my body is better. Remember that the next time you fuck Den.”

“Fucking cunt,” Kath snarled. The rage dancing in her eyes was thrilling. She had not been so humiliated in her life. But she had to go and she wanted to leave this place of her defeat.

The nude woman turned on her heel and stamped across the room. As she approached the locked door, Duranna called out. “Stop!”

“What do you want?” Kath turned around to glare at her nemesis, her hand on a cocked hip.

Smiling, Duranna slipped smoothly off the bed. Her body was shining with sweat and cum and her hair was disheveled. To Kath, she was unbearably beautiful, impossibly fuckable, and she felt her clit twitch in rage and lust.

Duranna wore a cocky grin as she crossed the floor. She stopped directly in front of Kath, her hands her hips, her bulging chest thrust out. Her nipples aligned perfectly with Kath’s heaving nips.

“I want a kiss goodbye,” Duranna purred.

Kath’s eyes flashed. She stepped forward and pushed her throbbing nipples directly into Duranna’s matching pair. The women gasped at the electric contact. Kath turned her head and pushed her face forward, ready to share a kiss. But Duranna pulled her head back, slightly, avoiding the contact.

“Not there,” Duranna whispered, her smile taking on a hint of raw lust. “Down there.” She pushed her hips forward slightly.

Kath immediately understood. The short-haired blonde’s eyes darkened with pure lust and she licked her lips. Her heart started pounding even harder. She knew what Duranna wanted. She wanted it too. She wanted it very, very much.

Kath slipped her arms around Duranna’s wide hips and grasped the woman’s taut, round ass. Duranna looped her arms around Kath’s neck, but she leaned back a bit, relieving some pressure on their massive tits, and pushed her aching, dripping cunt forward. Kath’s hips moved to meet her. Staring deep into the other’s eyes, the women slid their slick, burning cunts on each other, lips slick on lips. They gasped with pleasure at the shock, then began to rub and thrust harder, stronger, putting more pressure on their pulsing cunts.

“That’s it, fucker,” Duranna grunted. “Give me a good hard kiss. Show me how much you’ll miss me.”

“Show me how much you want it, cuntlicker,” Kath breathed. Duranna thrust back and their aching pussies hissed as the wet flesh sealed and sucked. The women pushed nose to nose, gasping and panting as their hips worked, as their nether lips kissed and merged, as their throbbing clits finally made delicious contact. They shuddered and groaned as one as they corkscrewed and worked their clits on each other, over and over. Their asses clenched and flexed, their hips jerked, as they took each other in a delicious standing fuck. Hands on asses, holding each other’s rippling buttocks, Duranna and Kath fucked hard, fucked goodbye, fucked to give each other a final taste of what they both wanted.

Their bulging tits surged into each other, their hard bellies slapped. They could not wait any more. As pure pleasure surged up from their battling pudenda to fill their perfect, voluptuous bodies, the women’s hungry mouths snapped together in lust. Their tongues twisted together to match their jousting clits.

Neither women wanted their goodbye kiss to end. They fucked and fucked, enjoying the pleasure so much as it filled them to overflowing. They whimpered in passion, their powerful bodies vibrating as the sexual tension built to unbearable levels. The strength slowly left their trembling legs and they slid slowly to the tile floor. They sat on their asses, cunts pressed and fused, spread and flat to each other, sucked tight, throbbing clits looped into a pulsating knot. The women separated their bouncing chests, leaned back on their sweaty hands, and thrust into each other hard, mutually penetrating, sealing their cunts in an unbreakable join. The wave of pure ecstasy that coursed through them almost pushed them over the edge but they held on, pushing back the orgasms, smiling at each other viciously as they kept the fuck going. Legs locked around hips and the women kept grinding, clit on clit, fucking higher and higher, riding each other in the final fuck of the night, the final taste of each other they could both enjoy.

Their groans, cries and screams grew louder and more desperate, more frantic. Once more, their powerful bodies dripped with sweat, their thighs were slick with pussy juice.

“Unnnngggh!!”

“Aaaaahhhhh!”

“Fuck, fuck, FUUUCCCCKKK!!”

“Oh god, oh god, OHHH GOOODDDD!!”

The end came in a powerful, devastating wave of pure, searing ecstasy. The fuckfighting women fell onto their backs and arched as they rammed into each other with all their power, driving together, fucking and fucking and fucking.

“Oh god, you CUNT, YOU FUCKING CUNT!!” Duranna shrieked, her body exploding in joy.

“You whore, you FUCKING, FUCKING WHORE!!” Kath screamed, her body twisting and thrashing uncontrollably.

Kath and Duranna released shot after shot of hot ejaculate into each other, through their merged genitals. Their cunts squeezed and squeezed relentlessly, trying to eat each other alive, quivering with tension. Cum leaked and splattered out from the meaty join of their locked pudenda.

The orgasms eased after 10 minutes. The sweat and cum-drenched women lay locked together, motionless except for their jiggling tits. They lay in a pool of sweat and cum on the tile floor, now slicked with their emissions.

Duranna pushed herself onto her elbows and looked down their locked bodies at Kath. Kath pushed up to glare back. Whatever cleaning up she had done was now gone. She was dripping with sweat and her hair was a mess.

“That’s a nice way to say ‘goodbye’, fucker,” Duranna purred.

“Fuck you, slut. That’s the way I’m going to say “hello” to you, the next time we meet.” Kath squeezed Duranna’s cunt with her own and Duranna squeezed back.

“When will you next be in town?” Duranna asked.

“Not for another year. Not until the next festival. But I can promise you this: the next time I come here, this place will be my first stop. And we won’t leave here until we’ve settled this between us.”

“Fine by me,” Duranna smiled.

The women sucked apart, reluctantly separating. Duranna remained on the ground and watched cum drip from Kath’s red, turgid pussy. The woman did not want to leave, she could tell. She squeezed and flashed her cunt at Kath.

“I’ll see you in a year, Kath,” Duranna smiled.

Kath gave her nemesis a final, angry glare.

“Fucker,” she snarled.

Dripping with sweat, her pussy red and hot and cum trickling down her inner legs, Kath turned, snapped back the deadbolt, threw open the door, and slipped into the street. As she stepped into the early evening heat, she shuddered with lust and anger. Under any other circumstances, she would have stayed and fucked Duranna until only one of them could stand, no matter how long it took. But Zegium was leaving and she had to be on it when it departed.

Kath padded down the dark avenue, heading back to the meeting point where the bridge linking the two cities would soon be disengaged. As Kath walked, she reflected on what she and Duranna had done to each other. The pleasure the other woman had given her had been astonishing, every bit as intense as what she experienced with Kil. Kath was delighted to have found a new rival who could satisfy her relentless sexual hunger, but she wondered about what Erossia had said to her and Kil. If another woman could give her such enormous pleasure, maybe she and the Red Queen were not as unique as they thought.

Kath pushed these thoughts out of her mind. The light of the bridge, where a departure ceremony was well underway, was right ahead. All that mattered is that she had lost to Duranna. She had to avenge herself.

Den saw her approaching the group of departing Zegiums. He hurried forward to meet her, his massive prick flopping on his legs comically. As he approached, she watched his member start to grow harder, stiffer, in anticipation of her body. Den swept her up in his arms and crushed her tight to his chest. His cock became as stiff as a steel bar as he held her, his erection stabbing into her belly.

“Control yourself, my love,” Kath murmured in his ear. “When we get home, I will show you where to put that cock. You’re going to love it.” The man’s erection grew even harder and thicker.

“I was worried you would not make it back,” Den whispered. “How did it go?”

Kath hesitated. “She was very good. She was very, very good. We will meet again in a year’s time and fight again. For now… well, she won a in one-off battle that we had when we realized neither one of us would tire out the other.” Kath frowned. “I’ll tell you more later, in bed tonight.”

Hand in hand, Kath and Den walked across the bridge to Zegium. Kath glanced back once, her irritation laced with burning desire. She could not wait for her next encounter with Duranna.

“Next time, you fuck,” Kath whispered.

Epilogue I:

Six months later: the trade delegation from Paradom arrived in Zegium by a long distance flyer. The ship landed fairly late in the evening. It had been a long voyage. The two floating cities were now almost as far from each other as they would get in their haphazard courses around the skies of Neverwhere. The trade talks between the two cities had been going on for a few years and they had proceeded so well by long-distance communication that the cities’ elders had decided to conclude them as early as possible so that they could celebrate with an official signing ceremony at the next annual festival.

Duranna had to pull in a lot of favors to get herself added to the city’s official delegation, despite the fact she had not been involved in the talks at all. That was not why she was here. As soon as she disembarked from the transport, she found an official and asked for directions to Den and Kath’s dwelling. She explained that she would be staying with her good friends while the delegation was in the city.

“Oh, yes, the great warriors!” the man exclaimed. “You are blessed to know them so well!” Duranna suspected the man was fully aware of how she knew them. She noticed that his eyes washed over her body. Though she was wearing a full black cloak with a hood that covered her from head to foot, her considerable assets and lush curves were still discernible beneath the covering.
    The man gave her directions and a map. Duranna was not surprised to see that Kath and Den lived in the upper levels of the luxurious sky city. Her jeweled sandals slapped on the marble stones as she made her way through the night city. The streets of Zegium were still quite busy but, as she moved into the residential areas, the pedestrian traffic thinned out.

Zegium was presently floating over an Arctic landmass. The artificial weather kept the city warm and sub-tropical, but it was still cooler than it normally would be. It would be another week or so before the city headed back out across the ocean towards more temperate climes. The dark cloak she was wearing was heavy enough to keep Duranna comfortable.

After walking for more than a half hour, Duranna found the door she was seeking. It was a large wooden portal in the side of a stylish looking apartment building. This door opened onto the street. Duranna was about to ring the doorbell when she had a realization. She tried the doorknob. It turned easily. As in Paradom, people in Zegium did not bother locking their doors.

Duranna stepped inside the dark apartment. She closed the door and shot the deadbolt home. She did not want to be interrupted. She did not know if both Den and Kath were home. Part of her hoped they were. She had interesting ideas about how she and Kath could use Den in their sexual competition. But another part of her wanted Kath alone. She wanted to fuck the other woman to within an inch of her life and dealing with Den’s massive cock- no matter how enjoyable that might be – would be a distraction.
    Duranna let her eyes adjust to the dark. The room had numerous windows that allowed in the ambient light from the street. When she was sure of where she was, Duranna stepped out of her jeweled sandals. She undid the clasp of her cloak and pushed the heavy garment off her shapely shoulders. It fell at her feet. Duranna rolled her shoulders and delighted in the sensation of her heavy, naked tits shifting and bouncing on her chest. Other than a tiny green thong, she was completely naked under the cloak.

Duranna saw a sliver of light shining out from under a door on the far side of the living area. Silent on her bare feet, she padded across the room and slowly, carefully, opened the room door, and slipped inside. There were two lights on the in the room. One was on the table sitting beside the massive bed that dominated the room. The other was on the desk on the far side of the room, next to the terrace doors. Sitting at the desk was a woman, her short blonde hair immediately identifying her as Duranna’s target. Kath was wearing a thin pearl-colored robe. She was writing something at the desk.

The moment the bedroom door clicked shut, Kath spun around in her desk chair, startled, immediately sensing the presence of another person. Her breath hitched as she looked across the room and instantly recognized the nearly nude body of her Paradom rival. The women’s eyes locked and held. Duranna inhaled sharply, the sudden heat in her tits, in her loins, scalding in their intensity.

Kath’s eyes lit with fire. Slowly, the short-haired blonde rose from her desk chair. The robe she was wearing went down only to her upper thighs. It hung open, fully revealing the rounds of her incredible tits, her muscled, flat belly, and her moist-looking cunt. Kath brushed her robe from her shoulders and stood completely nude, facing Duranna.

The women’s eyes burned. They felt the delicious heat and tension building between them. Kath reached back and turned off the desk lamp. Gracefully, she crossed the space between the desk and the bed. When she reached the bed, she pulled up the heavy quilt and bedsheets and slipped under. Buried in the sheets up to her chin, she slid to the middle of the giant bed and waited, her eyes still locked to Duranna’s.

“Come here and give me a kiss, fucker,” Kath breathed, opening her arms.

“A welcome kiss,” Duranna panted. “A fuck kiss.”

Duranna’s heart pounded with excitement. Her green thong was already damp. She hooked her thumbs in the thong’s straps, slipped it down her smooth, curved hips, and shimmied the tight, tiny scrap of cloth down her powerful thighs and calves until it dropped at her feet. Completely nude, she walked to her side of the bed, pulled up the bedclothes and slipped under. She slid across the bed, her body on fire.

Duranna mounted Kath, climbing on top of the naked woman without a moment’s hesitation, the sexual need of her body far too great to deny. Kath eagerly accepted her rival, wrapped her arms around Duranna’s back and pulling the long-haired blonde onto her. Their massive tits eclipsed perfectly. The women moaned in unison as their firm, meaty chests crushed tight. Their solid, muscular bellies slapped. Kath spread her legs wide, inviting Duranna into her womanhood. Duranna eagerly accepted the invitation. Her ass rippled and her hips thrust as she shoved her dripping, naked cunt onto Kath’s waiting quim. Thick, hot, wet fuckmeat slapped to equally hungry fuckmeat. Swollen clits slid deliciously together.

“Yes, oh fucking god, yesssss,” Duranna moaned as her body finally achieved the union it had lusted after for so long. She trembled with passion and ecstasy.

“Unnnnnnmmmm,”Kath groaned, pure pleasure rippling through her lush flesh. She panted in anticipation of all to come. “Oh, Christ, that feels so, so fucking good….”

Kath pulled Duranna into a deep, tongue-thrusting kiss, and held her there for long minutes as their mouths worked, as their hungry, strong tongues moved in concert with their burning clits. Kath twined her legs with Duranna, locking her beautiful nemesis in place. For a time, they humped slowly, their sopping cunts growing wetter and hotter, the pleasure building and building. Kath slowly rolled their straining bodies until she was on top of Duranna. She looked down at the beautiful woman, nose to nose, lips to lips. They swallowed the other’s breath as they panted with desire.

“How long do you have?” Kath asked hungrily.

“Four or five days,” Duranna grunted, her hips working as she rubbed cunts with her rival.

“More than enough,” Kath smiled. “We’re going to settle our little dispute.”

“What about Den?” Duranna murmured, the erotic sensations arcing through her body growing in intensity. She pulled Kath into another deep, hot kiss before her blonde rival could answer. When they finally broke the kiss, Kath licked up the spit connecting their red lips.

“Den will be gone all week. If he comes back early, we will make him part of our contest,” she panted. “But don’t worry. By then, you’ll be my fuck slave and you will spend all your time sucking my clit and eating my pussy.”

Duranna rolled their intertwined bodies again and started to thrust a bit harder as the waves of erotic pleasure threatened to overwhelm her body. Kath dug her fingers deep into Duranna’s flexing buttocks.

“No more talking,” Duranna grunted as she pumped her ass. “Let’s fuck, Kath. Let’s fuck and fuck and fuck and fuck….”

“…and fuck and fuck and fuck and fuck…” Kath moaned back, taking up the chant.

Hot and wet beneath the thick blankets, their perfect bodies already soaked with sweat, slick and steaming, Duranna and Kath fucked and fucked and fucked more, screaming in ecstasy as they devoured each other’s incredible bodies, both beautiful women determined to fuck her rival into absolute submission. The end would not come soon.

Epilogue II:

In another dimension, one adjacent to the realms of humans, the sensual goddess Erossia sensed the building erotic encounter between two of her most powerful subjects. She focused her mind and watched Duranna and Kath’s writhing, grinding bodies as they fucked each other to intense ecstasy. The goddess smiled as the warmth of the women’s pure pleasure and sexual energy washed over her.

Months before, Erossia had been pleasantly delighted when Duranna and Kath first crossed clits and proved that they could give each other sexual pleasure on a scale that Erossia had thought only Kath and Kil, in all of Nevewhere, could experience. The goddess had turned more of her attention to Duranna and found that the blonde beauty’s sexual encounters with Allanar rivaled those of the other women too. Erossia had missed Duranna’s arrival in Neverwhere, but the two pairs of women had her full attention now.

She smiled as she watched Duranna and Kath share their bodies, forcing more and more pleasure on each other, torturing and battling each other with exquisite orgasmic power. Erossia had plans for these women. She had plans for all four women.

Hungrily, the goddess basked in the glow of sexual ecstasy radiating off the women’s thrusting, moaning bodies. The battle had just started and she was going to feast.

The End
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member
    Duranna vs. Kath: A Hot Night in Paradom

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Beautiful Story!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Catfightfactory View Post
    Beautiful Story!
    Hi Catfight! Thanks! I really enjoyed writing this story, as I wrote, and I'm looking forward to following up with these characters. But writing a four way sexfight is really hard, so it may be a while before I can figure out how to make that work.

I've re-read parts of the story that I posted and I can see that I posted it too soon - there are some parts of the writing that are lot less elegant than they should be. I was anxious to finish the story and get it on the board and, as a result, I rushed a bit. I may do some editing and revising (nothing serious) to make the language flow a bit better.

BTW, I love the picture that you posted. Is that from one of your stories? If so, could you send it to me? Thanks!

Take care,

JB
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Excellent work as always. I can’t wait for Kil VS Allanar, then hopefully Duranna VS Kil, Kath VS Allanar and finally a fourway sexfight free-for-all

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

What's with this spam stuff suddenly popping up on HB? Is this happening in all the forums or just this one? I guess we all have to deal with inconveniences, but I hope this does not get out of hand.

JB57
    JB57

HB Forum Owner
    Duranna vs. Kath: A Hot Night in Paradom

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    What's with this spam stuff suddenly popping up on HB? Is this happening in all the forums or just this one? I guess we all have to deal with inconveniences, but I hope this does not get out of hand.

JB57
    JB,

I noticed that your story "Ginny and the School Teacher" got it too. Someone named JohnStaples.

I hope the mods can get ahead of this.

AP

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Hi JB,
    Excellent story as always,
    I fully agree with my friend A.Penman, it is difficult to find a different way to praise you.
    I also agree with him that you use a marvelous way to choose your words. For me, a not native English speaker, it is a lesson in English !!

I also like that you find ways some of the heroines of different stories to meet !
    Great idea !

Great story, very hot, excellenly written, good plot, building erotic tension. What more ?

Can't wait for your next story !

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Dear Jb57

Superb Hot Story
    We Can't wait for Next Part
    Pls Update Us Regarding next Level

Thanks

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

HI! Sorry, it will be quite some time before I get back to this series. I've got too many other stories I need to start/finish.

Thanks,

JB

Quote Originally Posted by Gsbux View Post
    Dear Jb57

Superb Hot Story
    We Can't wait for Next Part
    Pls Update Us Regarding next Level

Thanks
    JB57

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast