Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Post BEACH TWIN SEXFIGHT (MvM)

Hi everyone!
    I wanted to thank people for being so welcoming. Liking sexfights (and NOT straight ones, even though I am a straight woman) has always been a source of shame for me and it's so nice to be included in a community where we all lift each other up rather than tear each other down.
    As a more tangible thank you, I wanted to share the beginning of this MvM sexfight I've been working on. This has honestly been a fantasy of mine since freshman year of high school (I'm a senior in college now), but I've always been too afraid to actually write it out. This sexfight has twins, and is a little bit more sensual rather than violent but that's just because I like what I like! Please, please give me feedback and let me know if you want me to continue!

CHAPTER 1
    Max was a senior in high school in a small coastal in California just outside of Malibu. His mother, Marilyn had raised him as a single parent, but she was the sole recipient of a heavy trust fund left by Max’s grandfather so the two never found themselves struggling financially.

Max and his mother lived in a large house right on private beach. The next neighbors were several miles away as the long stretch of beach offered seclusion and privacy.

Max had coasted through life on his good looks and wry wit. He was a true California boy, skin tanned evenly to a golden honey hue all over, and shaggy golden blonde locks that grazed almost half of his forehead. He was a lanky boy, not an ounce of fat on his body.

He had a few close friends and was generally well liked by everyone at his private school. He preferred to give off a mysterious vibe and genuinely liked spending time alone, whether that meant going on runs on the beach or penning songs to play on his guitar.

Which is why he was less than thrilled when his mother sat him down to talk in their living room.
    His mother rarely was around, and while the two had an amicable relationship, Max almost preferred when she was away living her own life and left him to his own devises.

“Honey, you remember how I told you I had been seeing someone?” The blonde woman spoke across from him on the sofa.
    “Mmhmm,” Max answered distractedly, focused on getting back to the beach before sunset to enjoy a run.

“Well there’s something I haven’t told you,” his mother said nervously. “This man is actually Mark, your biological father.”

This got Max’s attention as he gazed at his mother in shock.
    “What the ****?” He blurted out and continued before his mother could reprimand him for swearing.
    “The biological father who has my brother?”

In a true Parent Trap type of beat, the young couple had split up just after Marilyn had given birth to two boys. Twins. Seeing the situation for what it was, the parents selfishly decided that it would be easiest for them to each pick a child.
    Not wanting any contact with each other, the two parents had also decided to sever any possible relationship ties between the two brothers.

Max and his twin brother, Mason had heard of each other over the years and if their respective parents but the two really had no desire to ever meet. The two had never seen photos of each other and never stalked each other on social media. They simply weren’t interested in the others existence. They were content to be only children, and their parents were content that they felt that way.

Mark had moved to New York City with Max’s brother and the split couple hadn’t spoken for almost sixteen years until fate happened to sit them on the same international flight and a romance was rekindled.

Max was reeling from the news. “So I finally have to meet my identical brother?” He said suspiciously.

Marilyn chuckled nervously. “Well, not just meet. They will be coming to live with us. We’re having a late first family dinner with them. Their flight gets in in a half an hour and then I told Larissa that we’d need her services tonight, so she’ll be cooking us all dinner.”

Max’s jaw dropped open in outrage. “Seriously?? And you couldn’t have told me this any sooner?”

Marilyn had the decency to look ashamed. “Look Max, your father and I never really knew how to be great parents-“

“That’s for sure,” Max snorted under his breath. “I need to go,” he said, abruptly leaving.

Marilyn looked as if she were going to stop him but than weighed the options of how involved she wanted to get and thought better of it
    “Okay sweetie, take all the time you need. I’m really sorry we didn’t tell you sooner.” She supplied lamely.

Max didn’t respond, quickly lacing up his sneakers.

He hightailed it out the door barely catching his mother’s faint “be back by seven!”

Max made it down the wooden steps that led to the beach and started kicking up sand as he jogged across the water’s edge.

His thoughts were racing, most of them rooted in anger and jealousy.

He had always loved being the golden boy, in his family and his school and now some less than copy of him was here.

“God they’ll probably put him in all the same classes as me at school” he thought angrily as he kept a steady pace, the waves becoming a blur beside him.

“I will never get anything else to myself again”

But as Max kept running, the endorphins started kicking in and his ego started to slowly heal.

“Why does it matter if he’s here? I’m the one who has a whole life here. And he’s lived in a city his whole life. He won’t have a clue what it’s like to live in a beach town. I’m clearly going to be the better surfer and runner. I’m the superior twin.

With these new thoughts unfolding, Max began to feel lighter, the burden of the unbearable news slowly lifting away from his shoulders.

He hasn’t even noticed he’d almost clocked four miles and the sun was almost setting until he could faintly see the silhouette of the small beach town, another several miles away.

He quickly turned around and began making his way back to his home.

After making his way back, Max was totally in the some. He could almost see his house in the distance and was so focused on looking for it that he didn’t notice a pair of shoes haphazardly thrown on the beach and he went flying, face first into the sand.

Spluttering and trying to eject sand out of his mouth, the first thing Max heard was somebody laughing.

After he managed to clear most of the sand off his face he looked up and saw his own face staring back at him, face arranged into a smirk.

“Trip much?” The other boy mocked.

Any therapeutic effects that Max’s run had on him completely vanished as he felt his blood begin to boil.

“Mason,” he growled, getting up, standing chest to chest with his brother for the first time.

The two were truly equals in every way. They were the exact same height, had the same barely noticeable gap in their front teeth, and the exact same hair, although Masons was artfully done.

Mason was also wearing long trousers, a leather jacket, and a button up looking every bit the posh city boy.

Max hated to admit it but his brother definitely had style.

“Max,” his twin said stiffly. “A pleasure to meet you. “

Max’s eyes narrowed. “I can’t say the same for me, brother.”

Masons eyes also narrowed, all pretenses off faux friendship evaporated.

The two glared at each other in a sizzling staring contest, almost daring the other to break the electric silence.

Max had always had a short fuse though so after a few minutes he broke.

“What are you even doing down here?” He gritted out. “This is my beach.”

Mason smirked. “Not anymore,” he said snidely. “I live here now too. Or did you forget?”

Max’s glare only grew bigger. “How could I?” He said sarcastically.

As the two sized each other up, Max desperately searched for a way to establish his dominance.

“Is this what they call fashion in New York?” He provoked, giving the lapel of Masons jacket a little push.

Mason immediately glared back, pushing Max back so he stumbled.

“Watch it,” Mason hissed.

Max returned the shove. “You watch it, baby brother.”

Mason shoved him just a little bit harder. “You were born two minutes before me idiot. And just because you’re older doesn’t mean you’re better. I’m clearly the Alpha out of the two of us.”

Max nearly shrieked in indignation as he stumbled back from Mason’s assault. There was no way this stuffy cheap carbon copy was going to stand there and affront his character. He would have to show him who was really boss.

“Prove it,” he grunted back, launching himself at Mason.

Mason tried to paw at Max’s unintentional embrace , as they tussled on the ground, sand getting all over them.

“TIME OUT,” Mason exclaimed, pushing Max off of him so the two sat next to each other in the sand.

Max snorted. “Giving up so easily?” He taunted. “I knew I was the strongest one out of us.”

Mason rolled his eyes, as he began to take off his jacket, pants, and shirt till only his briefs were left.

“In your dreams Max. I refuse to ruin these clothes. Some of us actually care about how we look.”

“**** you,” Max growled back. “You’re just a stuck up snob. Besides, it doesn’t matter what I wear when I have the better body anyway.”

With that the eldest twin was also stripping down to his briefs.

Once the two were ready, they stood up again, making their assessment of each other’s bodies very apparent.

“Look at those weak abs,” Max taunted. “You look like such a baby next to me.”

“You’re joking right?” Mason scoffed. “I almost have an eight pack.”

In truth, both boys had identical bodies, washboard abs, perky bubble butts, and lean, muscular legs.

This didn’t stop them from trying to find all the weaker disparities between the two.

“I have a much better *** than you,” Mason boasted, grabbing his left cheek, angling it towards Max, and giving it a little smack.
    “Girls love it too.”

“Ha,” Max retorted, grabbing his own cheek to show Mason.
    “You must be blind if that’s what you’re seeing. My *** is way fuller and girls fight over me in bed.”

This wasn’t a lie. Many girls lusted after Max at school, but truthfully the boy thought sex and other intimacy was meaningful and didn’t want to give himself to just anybody.

“Whatever,” Mason said, giving Max a shove. “Are you ready to get beaten into the sand like the loser brother you are?”

Max returned the shove with full force.
    “In your dreams,” he said.

The two circled each other warily trying to look for any weaknesses but they both were distracted by the fact that they were virtually looking into a mirror.

The two moved at once, lunging towards each other and wrapping their arms around each other.

They landed in the sand with a soft thud, rolling as they each tried to get the upper hand.

Mason wrapped his long legs around Max’s body as Max desperately tried to contain Masons arms by putting them up against his head.

“You’re a ****ing ***** Max,” Mason sneered, breaking free of Max’s grip and using the palm of his hand to shove up at Max’s chin.

“**** you Mason. I’m more of a man than you’ll ever be,” Max snapped back.

The two tussled against the water’s waves, both brothers grunting at the physical exertion.

Max managed to flip Mason on his stomach and sat on his back, pulling the younger twins legs up behind him in almost a reverse pretzel.

“Who’s the ***** now?” Max taunted.
    Before he could really think about what he was doing, he freed up one arm and landed a heavy handed smack on Masons ***.

“What the **** do you think you’re doing?” Mason choked out angrily.

Max froze momentarily. He had never had the urge to spank anyone before, much less a boy. Much less his own brother.

“Teaching your weak *** a lesson,” Max crowed, trying to distract his brother from the fact that he was just as lost.

Fortunately the distraction worked and Mason seemed to buy it.

Unfortunately, since Max was also distracted, Mason was able to wiggle out from underneath his brother and flip him over.

Max was face down in the sand before he could even tell what was going on, *** receiving a punishing smack in return.

“Oh yeah, we’ll see how you like it!” Mason said.

Max wasn’t going to let himself be humiliated by this sorry excuse of a brother so he focused all his efforts on flipping over so he was face to face with Mason.

“I hate you!” He said, wrapping his arms around his brother in a tense bear hug.

Mason returned the favor, and the two continued to roll on the sand. “I hate you too,” his brother breathed out.

Max was still angry that Mason had gotten the better of him by surprising him so he moved one hand lower to grip his younger brothers *** before giving it three harsh smacks.

Mason was quick to copy his brother and they before they knew it they were both clutching each other’s *** cheeks with both hands, fondling it harshly and then spanking each other.

As the two rolled on top each other jockeying for the top position, they rained down heavy smacks on each other’s backsides.

While the pain smarted at first, Max began to feel his **** stiffen up, interested in the activity that was happening.

He rolled them faster and gave Mason another smack, praying his brother wouldn’t notice.

Smack! Smack! Mason delivered two hits while he was on the bottom before he felt his own **** start to get aroused.

Judging by the look in his brothers’ eyes, both boys had realized they were equally turned on.

“Look at you baby brother, getting turned on by my superior body,” Max rushed to get out, glad that he had beaten his brother to pointing out his arousal.

“Oh please. Judging by the way your **** keeps rubbing up against mine, you’re way more turned on by my better body,” Mason retorted.

The two had unconsciously slowed their harsh tumbling to argue and their lips just barely brushed together as they muttered insults at each other.

“Look how hard I’m making you,” Mason boasted from the top positions hand snaking in between their two bodies to grip firmly at Max’s **** through his briefs.
    “You’re so ready to submit to me.”

Max gripped Masons **** just as firmly. “Look at the way your **** is responding to my touch,” Max shot back. “Must be because you’re turned on by a real man.

The two continued to fumble with each other’s ***** through their briefs. They had never touched another boy’s **** so their grips were clumsy, but determined.

They thumbed their lengths and brushed their knuckles against each other’s hardness.

They kept their faces close together, glaring into each other’s blue eyes and only seeing anger, jealousy, and a hint of lust.

The boys both unconsciously leaned in further, almost ready to fully brush lips, when a porch light turned on in the distance.

“Max? Mason? Is that you?” Marilyn’s voice could barely be heard over the waves.
    “Supper is ready.”

The two brothers jerked their faces away each other, hardly believing what they were about to do.

Kissing your own brother? They thought. There’s no way. They weren’t even gay, and the thought should disgust them.

They untangled themselves from their mutual grips and began putting their clothes on, refusing to make eye contact.

After dressing, they slowly walked up the sandy dune to their now-shared house, attempting to straighten up their disheveled hair and wipe the sand off wherever they could reach.

Once they got in the door, there was a man waiting next to Marilyn.

He stepped forward to embrace Max.
    “Hi son,” he said warmly. “It’s so good to see you again.”

Max deigned to say nothing but let himself wrap his arms around his father.

From his embrace, he could see his mom and Mason doing the same thing.

After they were done acquainting each other, Marilyn took in the disheveled appearance of her sons.

“Boys, what did you get up to?” She said in bewilderment.

Max and Mason quickly glanced at each other before looking away.

“We- we were, um, building sandcastles?” Max offered lamely, glaring at Masons barely noticeable snort.

“Oh, how precious,” Marilyn cooed. “Our sons are getting along already Mark!”

Their father beamed at all three of them. “Good thing your mother has the idea to call you in early,” he said. “Now you both have to time to shower before dinner.”

“Oh yes good idea,” Marilyn chimed in. “You’ll both have to use Max’s shower in the basement,” she said gesturing to the stairs.

“Our guest bathroom is in the process of being redone.”

Max locked eyes with Mason for a split second before they both propelled off towards the basement.

“Sounds good mom,” he hollered, rounding the corner with Mason hot on his heels.

The two boys clambered down the stairs, racing to be the first one in the shower.”

“I’m taking a shower first,” Mason argued, shucking off his jacket and shirt.
    “I’m the guest after all.”

“No ****ing way,” Max shot back. “It’s my ****ing shower so I’ll do what I want.”

He raced to strip, and since he was wearing less clothes, finished first by a few mere seconds.

However, as he made his way into the bathroom, hand poised to rip open the shower door, an arm snaked around his waist pulling him back, as Mason shoved past.

Max grabbed Mason and the two made their way the last few feet to the glass shower, both trying to shove the other off.

They managed to both make it into the doorway of the shower, stuck in the opening as they pushed and shoved, desperately hoping one of them would trip and fall.

But alas, that’s the problem with an even match. Even results.

The two shoved their way into the glass cube simultaneously and their hands fought clumsily to turn up the hot water, accidentally setting it to its highest temperature.

Scalding hot water hit their tanned backs as they wrestled each other upright into the burning water.

“Take it!” Max yelled, pushing Mason under the hot stream.

“You take it *****!” Mason screamed back, dragging Max under with him.

Luckily in Masons attempt to bring Max under the water, Max bumped into him causing the younger twin to bump into the cold-water knob and the boys were relieved of the scalding liquid.

Now they began to fight over who got to be under the water, both doing the opposite and shoving the other one out against the cold glass.

Long ago, Marilyn had made the executive decision that the bathrooms be as luxurious as possible, so Max’s shower was a rain shower, which meant the falling of water was wide enough to cover both boys.

Realizing they couldn’t quite fight it out like they wanted to since they both could be under the water; Mason tried a new tactic.

He used both hands to pinch Max’s nose shut and covered his mouth.

“Drown,” he said cruelly.

Max clawed frantically at Masons grip but to no avail. His brother actually had some arm strength.

Since he couldn’t loosen his twins’ grips, he sought to apply equal treatment to his brothers nose and mouth.

Soon the two boys were swiftly losing their breath under the heavy stream of water, eyes boring into each other daring the other to pass out first.

Max began to feel lightheaded, the rain feeling like a pounding force and his grip slowly weakening on Mason.

Mason was experiencing the same but both boys refused to let up.

However, as the loss of airflow grew to affect them more and more, their grips completely loosened, bodies weak, as they collapsed on the shower floor into each other’s arms.

The boys both had tears in their eyes, never having been subjected to, or carried out such a harsh, violent treatment.

To wrestle like rowdy schoolboys was one thing but to actively seek life from another’s throat felt like too much.

As the two sat on the floor, Mason’s head resting on Max’s shoulders, they continued to glare at each other, angry tears now sprouting from both of their eyes.

“You’re the ****ing worst.” Mason said so quietly, Max almost couldn’t hear him over the water.

“No that’s you,” Max said, hand coming to curl almost punishingly against Masons shoulder.

“You just ****ing tried to kill me!!” Mason exclaimed.

“You started it!” Max shot back.

The two stopped speaking, too tired to waste anymore words, and instead attempted to catch their breath, listening to their copy breath heavily next to them.

After a fire minutes, Mason almost bolted upright at the new contact against his ****.

He looks down and saw his brother stroking his length teasingly, eyes never leaving his brothers face.

“What the **** do you think you’re playing at?” Mason hissed angrily.

“Making it up to you,” his twin answered coyly. “Showing you what a real man can do.”

Mason so desperately wanted to push his brothers hand away but the delicious pressure and his need for release from their earlier wrestling match made it too hard to reject this intimate touch.

Max began to stroke Masons **** faster, pumping it, and thumbing the slit of the angry ****.

Mason could only lean against his brother and pant as he was stroked to an ******, spilling all over his older brother’s fist.

Before Mason could even think about retaliating, Max has jumped to his feet, hauling his twin with him so they were standing under the stream of water again, this time at a much more relaxing temperature.

Frustrated that he had just let Max control him like that, Mason made several grabs for Max’s own **** to return the favor, but each time Max would bat his hand away.

“Uh uh baby bro,” Max said teasingly after Masons fourth attempt to grip his length. “I took care of you because I’m a REAL man, unlike you.”

Mason had had enough. He growled in frustration, slamming Max back against the glass wall of the shower and angrily attaching his lips to his twins.

Max was stunned at first as Mason angrily began attacking his lips, biting at the soft flesh, demanding entrance.

He quickly began to kiss back just as furiously, slashing his own lips against his brothers and reaching behind to get two fistfuls of his brothers’ plump ***.

He brought both hands down to spank his brother, relishing in the soft skin beneath his hands.

Mason pulled away and glared at Max.
    “Don’t start something you can’t finish,” he warned, before giving Max a punishing slap in return and slamming his lips back against his brothers.

Surprisingly Max obeyed, too tired to restart their spanking war, and instead just fondled the plump flesh and ran his fingernails all down Masons slender back, secretly loving the way his brothers skin felt beneath his fingertips.

The two brothers made out for almost twenty minutes, caressing each other, an unspoken battle of trying to show who was more passionate and the better kisser, before they simultaneously remembered they had a dinner to get to.

Reluctantly detaching themselves, they once again stepped back under the stream.

In a silent, unspoken agreements the two pumped shampoo in their hands and began to wash each other’s hair.

Their ***** were still hard and almost touching as they faced each other.

The two brothers lathered up each other’s heads as they dragged over their eyes slowly over their twin’s body.

They now could admit to themselves that the other had a good body, but they still were intent on proving that their own body was superior.

-

At dinner, Max was once again, lost in his thoughts. He couldn’t believe that he had kissed his own brother, and that he’d semi liked it.

It was just in the spirit of contest, he reasoned with himself. Of course, it’s going to feel good, we’re competing for sexual triumph. Pleasure is bound to happen.

His parents ******red amongst themselves happily, oblivious to their sons inward struggle.

Max was jerked out of his thoughts when he felt a foot slowly caress his leg.

He shot his head up to make eye contact with Mason from across the table.

His brother had an evil glint in his eye and Max silently cursed his mother for insisting they eat at the smaller, more intimate dining table.

Max tried in vain to discreetly shove his brother’s foot away, but Mason put his entire body weight into keeping his foot on Max’s leg.

Mason slowly moved his foot up Max’s leg, brushing against his knee and upper thigh before slowly landing on Max’s crotch.

Max stifled a groan and subtly flipped Mason off, but his brother only smirked and began rubbing his sole against Max’s bulge.

Luckily the table went over Max’s lap and the boy was spared from his father seeing what was really happening next to him.
    Mason sped up his touches, socked foot rubbing fastly against Max’s **** as Max once again, was fully hard.

“**** off,” he tried to mouth to Mason, but the boy just smiled innocently and loudly said, “What was that Max?”

His parents both stopped their conversation to turn to the boys.

Max blushed bright red as Mason continued his attack.

“Max?” his mother questioned.

“Oh nothing,” Max mumbled. “Just was asking Mason a question about his old school.”

The parents smiled, happy that their sons appeared to be getting along still and resumed their own conversation.

Max glared daggers as Mason continued to stroke Max with his feet.

It was a few more minutes of pure agony and pleasure before Max could feel himself start to ******.

Mason slyly moved his foot away and watched as his brother tried to mask what was really happening.

“Mmf-“ Max all but moaned.

Again, his parents stopped and looked at him. “Are you alright son?” Mark said worriedly.

Max took a few seconds to respond, trying to pant discreetly into his hand. Then he pretended to cup his mouth.

“All good,” he managed. “Just bit my tongue is all.”

His parents cooed sympathetically but it was clear they were more interested in their romance.

Mason spoke up from across the table. “Want me to take a look at it in the bathroom brother?”

Max glared at his twin. “Actually yes, Mason, that would be great.” He said pasting on a fake smile.

The brothers all but scrambled out of their chairs to run to the half bathroom down the hallway.

Locking the door behind them, Max slammed Mason up against the wall.

“What the **** Mason?” he demanded, slapping his brothers’ sides.

Mason slapped him back on the chest. “That was for what you did in the shower!” he cried back. “You’re ****ing gay for me, man.”

Max laughed. “Ha. The only one that’s gay around here is you. I saw you looking at me as we were wrestling. I know you’re jealous of my body.”

Mason scowled and fisted Max’s shirt, bringing his twins face closer to his.

“I’m not gay,” Mason gritted out. “And even if I was, it would never be for your ugly ***.”

Max chuckled. “You’re so ****ing stupid. You know we’re identical twins, right?”

Mason all but growled at the insult. “Obviously dimwit. But you’re the lesser version of me. I am hotter than you and way more of a man than you’d ever be. Any guy OR girl would be lucky to get with me. But you? You’re just average.”

Max was livid. “****. You. Mason. You’re the one who looks like a common ****boy next to me.” He fisted the collar of Mason’s shirt and the two were once again locked in a hateful staring match.

Mason opened his mouth to retort but Marilyn’s voice interrupted whatever he was about to say.

“Boys? Are you alright in there?”

“Yeah mom, we’re coming!” Mason called out as he reluctantly released Max, his twin doing the same.

The two straightened out their clothes and as Mason turned towards the door, he felt a hand squeeze his *** harshly.

He looked back and saw Max with a challenge in his eye.

Max fondled Mason ‘s *** in an unforgiving grip and let himself spank his twin just once. “There’s more where this came from,” he taunted.

Mason swiveled around to grip his twin’s *** right back. He squeezed the boy’s luscious *** cheeks, secretly relishing in how good it felt against his hands.

The two continued to push their hands against the other’s behinds so that their torsos were pressed right up against each other, and they were to face to face.

Both their ***** perked up slightly at the sudden contact, but the two boys willed themselves to not get hard.

“You got that right, *****. I’m going to show you once and for all who’s the boss around here,” Mason breathed out.

Mason slid one hand inside Max’s underwear and punctuated his statement by rubbing at Max’s hole harshly.

Max almost choked on his own spit, having never felt the sensation of something so close to his *******.

Before he could even work up the nerve to return the attack, Mason’s hand was leaving, and he was dashing out the bathroom door.

Max slumped against the wall, enraged that Mason had seemed to get the best of him two times in a row.

-

That night, Max was seething as Mason crawled into bed next to him. He couldn’t wait for the guest suite to be done so that he wouldn’t have to spend another second with his disgusting clone.

“Just so you know, you may think you’re hot ****, but I’m the one who everybody wants at school,” he couldn’t help but boast.

Mason scoffed. “We’ll see bro. I’m sure they’re getting bored of you and would love to get the chance to know the hotter version of you.”

Max angrily turned on his side so he was facing Mason, “That’s ******** and you know it!” he hissed, jabbing Mason in the chest. “You’re such a ****ing liar.”

Mason turned on his and yanked Max’s finger away. “Don’t ****ing touch me.” He warned.

“Or what?” Max taunted.

Mason didn’t respond, instead flinging himself on top of Max, desperate to prove his dominance.

The two wrestled on Max’s queen-sized bed, both trying to land on top.

Mason was able to overpower Max this time, straddling his waist and leering at his older brother.

“I’m going to beat you up for all that **** talk,” he said gleefully.

Max panicked. He really wasn’t in the mood to explain to anyone why he had a black eye. He thought fast and reached up to squeeze Mason’s **** through his briefs.

Sure enough, Mason groaned and the grip his legs had on either side of Max weakened. Max rolled him over, but Mason recovered faster than he anticipated.

The two were back to wrestling, each angrier than moments before.

They grabbed any part of each other they could reach, gripping at skin and pinching it, harshly smacking each other, and even pulling on each other’s hair.

“What is this? A girl fight?” Max groaned out as Mason grabbed two fistfuls of Max’s blonde hair and pulled.

“Whatever. It looks like you’re in pain so it’s fine by me,” Mason said smugly.

Max glared and grabbed his own two handfuls of Mason’s hairs, but instead of pulling up he pushed Mason’s head closer to his.

“C’mon Mase,” he said faux sweetly. “I know you want to kiss me.”

Mason’s mouth dropped open. “Bull. ****. You’re the one who wants to get your lips all over mine,” Mason retaliated, pushing Max’s head towards his.

The two were locked in a stalemate, trying to push the others lips to meet theirs while simultaneously trying to pull away.

Finally in one big push, the two twins’ lips finally met.

The twins hands stayed in each other’s hair, pulling it as they angrily made out.

Lips bit lips, and teeth clacked together. Their tongues swirled and sucked trying to wrestle the other into submission. This was not a sensual makeout session but a duel of domination, each twin desperate to prove that they were superior in every way.

After a several minutes of high energy kissing, the boys finally ceased fire and panted into each other’s mouth.

“Can we, ugh, can we just beat each up tomorrow? I’m too ****ing tired for this right now,” Mason admitted.

“Fine,” Max said, not willing to vocally admit that he, too was exhausted.

The two fell asleep almost instantly, embracing and sweetly breathing into each other’s mouth.

TO BE CONTINUED

- - - Updated - - -

Also if anyone knows how to make it so that cuss words aren't *'d out (if that's a possibility) I'd super appreciate it! Happy reading

Junior Hostboard Member shutter09's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: BEACH TWIN SEXFIGHT (MvM)

OMG... awesome! Can't wait for the second part

Junior Hostboard Member cockfighter64's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Nice exciting story. Good scenario and characters (love twins fights!)

I liked the sand and shower fights (rough and aggressive) more then the rest, it's much too focused on the boys' *****! LOL Hope you'll not include **** sex...
    Would like to read part 2.

PS Too bad for all those *****! Have no idea how to avoid that, sorry.
    PPS It happened on my post as well! It censored the a*s and a*al words! WTF!

Junior Hostboard Member christianp's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This is a really good story and i look forward for part 2.

I like how identical and symmetrical all the fight is.

You think they will go c o c k s l i t to c o c k s l i t ?

Junior Hostboard Member flowerfeast's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Post Re: BEACH TWIN SEXFIGHT (MvM)

PART 2 IS UP!!
    I hope you guys like it! BUT, please be kind because I am ~sensitive~ I write these stories for ME, first and foremost, and am choosing to share them with this community so please be respectful! With that being said, I'd appreciate any constructive criticism, or other comments! Have a good weekend!

yeh.jpg

(Here is what I picture the two twins to look like!)

Chap 2
    It was barely even seven clock and the twins had already argued about who looked better, who got to use the bathroom first, and who had stolen the comforter in the middle of the night.

They were now standing side by side in the kitchen, naked save for their briefs, each claiming that they needed to be the one to supervise breakfast.

“Now that you two can keep each other company, your father and I have decided that we’d like to travel more.” Their mother had mentioned when she woke them up to say goodbye.

The twins were both disappointed and satisfied with the news. While they wholeheartedly loathed each other’s presence, they were excited at the chance to have the place to themselves to work out their issues.

“You’re going to burn the eggs,” Mason said, shoving Max farther away from the stove with his hip.

Max angrily shoved him back. “I know what I’m doing dickhead. You’re the one who’s not flipping the bacon in time.”

The two jockeyed back and forth, pushing each other so that they could be the one monitoring the food.

“The amount of bacon you made is too little.” Complained Max, hip checking his twin fiercely . “No wonder you’re so much weaker than me.”

Mason pinched his brothers back harshly, relishing in the way his brother flinched from him.

“Please. You’re the one who can’t even eat half as many eggs as me. I can see why your body is so puny now.”

The two glared at each other for so long before they both smelt the odor of charred eggs and bacon. They each quickly fumbled to turn off the gas on the stove.

“YOU BURNT IT” they screamed at each other.

Max was incensed but a tiny sliver inside of him was excited as they geared up to fight.

Mason was also having a hard time battling with his anger and anticipation.

The two barely wasted a second before locking arms, once again engaged in a bear hug.

They stumbled around the kitchen, like a pair of clumsy rams, attempting to trip the other.

Once they had maneuvered from the kitchen area to the living room, Mason finally mustered up enough strength to shove his twin on the sectional.

“I’m going to keep my promise from last night, brother,” he said straddling his twins hips and using one arm to pin his brothers hands above his head.

Max glared defiantly at him. “Bring it,” he taunted.

With that, Mason delivered three swift jabs to Max’s toned stomach.

Max groaned at the impact, squirming and sliding under Mason, trying to break free.

Mason continued his assault, punching all over Max’s chest before he switched gears and began tortuously pinching his brothers nipples.

“OW FUCKER,” Max screamed. “Get the fuck off of me.”

“If you’re so strong Max, then make me,” Mason taunted while simultaneously rolling his brothers right nipple between his fingers before giving it a hard pinch.

“Fine,” Max snapped back.

He used all his strength to break free from Masons grip and then grabbed his brother by the waist, the momentum knocking them both off the couch and onto the floor.

Happy that he was on top, Max quickly switched the way he was facing so that his butt was in Masons face.

He wiggled a few moments, loving the way his brother groaned beneath him, unable to breath.

Then he began an assault of his own.

He slid his hand down to Masons cock and gave it a punishing squeeze.

“FUCK,” Mason howled in pain.

Max continued his assault, aggressively fondling his brother, pinching his balls, and pulling on his cock. There was no pleasure involved this time in his ministrations.

“I’m going to break your cock.” He threatened his younger twin.

Mason was experiencing pain like he’d never felt it before. He almost wished he was getting punched in the stomach. He knew he had to do something to distract so he quickly squeezed Max’s left ass cheek for leverage and then slipped his right hand under Max’s briefs, rubbing at the dry hole.

Max balked, feeling the slight intrusion.

“Don’t fucking touch my asshole you gay bitch,” he commanded.

But the distraction had worked and Max’s grip had steadily loosened on Masons cock.

“Why?” Mason taunted. “Afraid you’ll like it? Look who’s the real man now. Should’ve known you weren’t going to be able to take a little pleasure.”

Max growled. “I’ll show you pleasure.”

With that he was swiftly pulling down his brothers briefs so that his limp cock was exposed.

In sharp contrast to this earlier punishment, he stroked it gently a few times before settling his hands on his brothers thighs and wrapping his mouth around the head.

Mason gasped. “Ah you fucker,” he moaned, speeding up his own attack on Max’s hole.

Max slowly slid the rest of the cock into his mouth, gagging a little as it hit his throat. He’d received a few blowjobs before but never given one and they were much more difficult than they seemed.

He wrapped his hand around the wide girth on the base of Mason’s cock and bobbed his head, keeping up a good rhythm.

Determined to not orgasm before his brother this time, Mason switched tactics and brought his mouth to Max’s ass hole. He began feverishly licking the hole like a starved man, lapping up his own spit and redistributing.

He swirled his tongue around the entrance and felt Max’s mouth stutter around his cock.

He then pulled away to spit on his twins ass hole before diving back in, eating his twin out with fervor.

The two continued their onslaught of affection, stopping intermittently because they were unable to keep up with the pleasure each twin was delivering.

They spent the next several minutes in a race to get the other off, no words or noise besides the sucking and spitting of the two brothers.

Finally the boys began to weaken as they simultaneously approached their orgasm.

“Come for me pussy,” Mason panted in between licks.

“No, you come first dick,” Max responded before deepthroating Mason.

The two began to convulse at the same time, Mason shooting his load all over Max’s mouth and Max releasing all over Mason’s stomach.

Mason was startled and then angry as Max took all of Mason’s cum in his mouth and then turned around began to lap up his stomach as well. It was like an unspoken agreement that the prize of their orgasms were their cum and Max was greedily taking both of them.

Mason hauled Max up by his fisting his hair until they were face to face.

“Give me it,” he demanded, before smashing their lips together.

Max struggled against the onslaught at first, refusing to open his mouth and give up the prize but Mason bit sharply on his lower lip and Max had no choice but to gasp in surprise, giving Mason the perfect opportunity to slip his tongue in.

The two corkscrewed their tongues, each trying to gather the most amount of come as it swirled between their mouths.

They lashed furiously at each other, taking turns to suck angrily on each others tongue.

Max settled against Mason’s stomach so they were torso to torso, grabbing his younger twins hair for leverage.

Mason moved his own hands down to grip Max’s perky ass, feeling the wetness leaking out of his hole. The wetness that he had caused. He couldn’t believe the thing he had for his brothers ass but he’d never felt this way before about someone else’s body. Especially his twins.

The two passionately made out, until there was no come left and all that could be heard was the wet smacking sounds of sloppy kissing.

Max tightened his grip on Mason’s hair before giving up one hand and moving it to his brothers chin’s to pry open his mouth.

The two stared at each other in silence, Mason’s eyebrow quirked in a challenge.

Max grinder softly against Mason’s cock which was perking up again, leaned down, as if to kiss his brother again, but instead spit right inside his mouth.

Mason swallowed it noisily grinding upwards, never breaking eye contact with his brother, before he gathered in his own saliva, and spit it right back at the corner of Max’s mouth.

Max spit again and soon the two were taking turns to spit at each other, without a care as to where the saliva ended.

Their faces were soaked and shiny with spit and the two brothers were growing exhausted.

Finally, they could not go on any longer, their slow grinds coming to a halt as they both shuddered through a weak orgasm.

Unable to hold himself up anymore, Max sank his whole weight down onto Mason’s body.

The two brothers laid there, panting and trying to catch their breath.

Finally, Mason half-heartedly shoved his brother off.

“You came first, so I clearly won,” he boasted.

Max turned to glare at his brother. “Are you joking? You came first. TWICE.”

“I don’t think so liar.” Mason responded. “You were practically gagging for my cock.”

“You were starving for my ass hole.” Max retorted angrily. “I knew you were gay for me.”

Mason scowled before getting up, and standing over his brother with his arms crossed.

“This proves nothing.” He stated. “One day I’ll get you to submit to me and we’ll see who comes most. I know you’ll be begging for me to take you.”

Max quickly got up so that he was standing as well. “In your dreams. When we finally settle this, it’ll be you who comes over and over again.”

The two shared one last scowl before heading to their shared bathroom.

This time they both stepped into the shower without a fight, setting the temperature to one that was relaxing.

The two began to soap up their lean bodies, eyes never leaving the other’s face.

Something began to stir in Max’s stomach. He had no idea why he was feeling so attracted to his twin. He wanted to punch him and beat him down, force him to submit to him, but he also wanted to rub their cocks together and share in the passion and lust.

It was obvious that Mason was feeling the same way. He couldn’t stop staring at Max’s thick, pink cock, and slowly the two boys lengths began to fatten up again.

Without exchanging so much as a word, the twins slowly exchanged their washcloths and began to wash every inch of their twin.

They moved up each other’s toned chest, slowly brushing against stiff nipples. They pretended to wash each other when really they kept letting their fingers clutch over the washcloth so that they could feel each other’s hard bodies.

Mason suddenly maneuvered Max around so that his older twin’s backside was pressed to Mason’s groin.

Max immediately grew stiff, thinking Mason was going to try to hurt him again, but his younger brother simply took the wash cloth and began rubbing it slowly over Max’s cock.

Suddenly, Mason dropped the wash cloth on the floor and all there was no distance between his large hand, wrapped fully around Max’s cock.

“Oops,” he breathed into his brother’s ear, breath tickling the nape of his twins neck.

Max suppressed a groan, not wanting to submit so easily, before he pushed his ass back into Mason’s cock.

“Don’t worry about it,” he whispered.

He gyrated against his brother as Mason slowly jerked Max off.

Unable to take the slow pace anymore, Max turned back around, cupped Mason’s face, and the two were once lipqocked again.

This was nothing like the tense, angry kisses they’d shared before.

This was sensual, slow, and even more overwhelming. Both boys were breathing hard from the passion between them as their tongues slowly slipped and slid around the other’s swollen, pink lips.

Both boys were scared. This was new territory for them. They knew they couldn’t hope for anything more than these secret sessions between the two of them. And they still were convinced they were better than their brother, no matter the attraction between them.

They frotted cock to cock, hands moving down each other’s slim but muscular back before settling gently on each others asses. There was no spanking this time, instead just caresses and fondling of the others soft flesh.

Both boys would never admit it to each other but they loved the feeling of having their twins ass in their hands. They pushed the plump cheeks harder, pressing their groins even closer together as they moaned simultaneously.

This time there was no debating that each boy came at the same time. They softly nibbled at each other’s ears and jawlines as they rode out their twin orgasms, before finally coming to a stop resting against each other.

They stayed like that for a moment, simply just breathing in their twins sex heavy scent and enjoying getting to be in such close contact.

Then they made the mistake of making eye contact.

The two instantly jumped apart, cheeks red and ashamed of the acts they had just committed. They couldn’t justify their actions with the pretense of fighting. They washed quickly, both of them standing as far away from each other as possible before exiting the shower and getting dressed.

The ride to school was silent, as both boys pondered what was yet to happen between the two of them.

-

It turned out the twins didn’t have to worry about their rivalry disappearing.

The second they stepped into school and Max’s fellow students realized they had another hot body and pretty face to gawk at, Max was angry again.

Being a (former) only child, the attention shift made him jealous. What was worse was that the attention was going to his twin. His twin who looked the exact same as him.

Mason was feeling the same. Although many students were indiscreetly admiring him, it was clear that they still loved Max. They waved to him and still nodded appreciatively at his twin.

Mason was used to having all the attention on him as he walked into a room and he couldn’t stand the fact that it was practically shared between him and his brother.

After visiting the admin office and learning the two had identical schedules, the twins were back to being in bitter moods again.

Max had been lucky enough to have one of the few solo lockers, but the vice principal had suggested that Mason share with someone he knew, rather than a strange.

Now they stood at their locker, discreetly pinching each other and trying to shove their stuff in so that they could take up most of the room.

“Fuck off,” Mason hissed, trying not to draw attention to them.

“No, you,” Max retorted.

The two glared at each other before slamming their locker shut.

They were just about to really start going at it when a new voice interrupted them.

“Hi Max!,” Tyler, Max’s best friend exclaimed. “I can’t believe you have a twin! That must be cool. I’ve always wanted a twin,” his friend said wistfully.

Max straightened his scowl into a smile that looked more like a pained grimace before reaching up and painfully pinching his brothers cheeks.

“Yup!” He managed to grit out. “It’s just the best, isn’t it Mase?”

Mason slung his arm around his brothers waist under the pretense of pulling him closer, but instead returning a pinch to his side.

“Sure is! I’m so happy to get to show Max how we do things in New York City!”

Max wanted to glare at his brother but managed to keep the faux smile on his face. “And I’m excited to show Mason what a real man looks like here in California.”

Tyler laughed nervously. “Um okay. Well I have history on the other side of the building so I’ll see you at lunch?”

“Sure!” Max said just a beat to cheerily.

Tyler cast one more weird glance at the two before he was walking away.

As soon as his back was turned, Mason shoved Max away. “Don’t touch me,” he demanded.

“Same goes for you,” Max said darkly.

The two walked in angry silence into their English class.

Max once again, pasted on a faux smile from the back of the class as Mason jogged up to the front to introduce himself, at their teachers request.

Every student seemed smitten. The girls were all giggling behind their hands while the guys were nodding appreciatively to what Mason was saying.

Max couldn’t believe that everyone was feeling for this cheap clone’s personality.

Truthfully, both boys were still shaken from their bathroom incident. They both blamed the other for orchestrating their intimate session and so they chose to be even more angry with other, rather than examine what else might really be going on.

After three more classes of the same introduction, the boys found themselves sat in the outdoor cafeteria with Max’s friends.

“Do you guys want to come hiking with us after school today?” A boy named Eric asked around a mouthful of sandwich.

“Oh I don’t know, I think Mason has-“ Max was cut off by Mason forcefully gripping his thigh under the table.

“I’d LOVE to come,” Mason said flashing a winning smile at Eric.

Their friend nodded happily getting up with the rest of the boys. “Awesome! We’re all planning to meet at Arrow Trailhead after school and you guys can ride in our car. You guys wanna play some basketball?” He asked, gesturing at the basketball hoop and small court, a few feet away.

“No, we’re good! We’ll see you after school!” Max rushed out, before Mason could once again contradict him. Their friends nodded and made their way over to the court.

Soon it was just the twins left at the table. Max tried to subtly remove Mason’s grip but it was to no avail.

“Get the fuck off of me,” Max hissed.

The cafeteria tables covered the boys laps so nobody noticed their fighting.

Mason slowly moved his hand and slipped it into Max’s pants.

“Stop. Doing. This.” Max said.

“Aw little Max can’t take it anymore?” His twin taunted.

Max wanted to slug his twin in the face but he knew he couldn’t without drawing attention from the cafeteria monitors and his friends.

“Stop!” He whispered, fighting against the pleasure as his brother began to fondle him.

“See? I’ll make you submit to me once and for all,” Mason said, palming his cock.

He gave his older twin’s cock a few morse harsh tug before Max was spilling all over his brother’s fist.

Mason removed his hand and quickly rubbed the come against Max’s shorts, leaving a stain.

“I’d swallow, but not for you!” He said faux happily before wiping the rest of his hand with a napkin, and quickly exiting the cafeteria before Max could chase him down.

By the end of the day Max was fuming.

He was sat pressed against Mason’s side as their friends drove them to the hiking spot.

He could feel the heat of his brothers thigh and he wanted to claw it, leaving dark scratches and make his brother scream in pain.

Once they finally arrived, he quickly jumped out of the car, desperate to be away from his twin.

The group of friends started up the trail and several minutes went by with Max silently seething before he slowed his pace, and played his ringtone.

Quickly he angled his phone so none of his friends could see.

“Oh, guys, our parents are calling,” he lied. “You all go ahead and we’ll catch up.”

Mason tried to go with the group before Max called, “Mason, I think Dad has something to tell you.”

Eric smiled at Mason. “It’s okay bro, come find us when you’re done!”

With that the rest of the boys disappeared into the trees.

Mason stayed rooted in his spot until they were sure the rest of the boys were out of earshot. He knew Max was going tear him a new one.

Sure enough, he looked up to find Max angrily stalking towards him.

Max marched right up to Mason before popping him right on the nose.

Mason gasped, cradling his nose. “What the fuck?” He screamed.

Max followed up with a swift punch to his gut. “What is wrong with you?” He screamed back. “You think you can just get me off in front of my friends like the little gay bitch that you are?”

Max punched his twin once more, watching him crumple to the ground before jumping on him. This was like none of the other times before. Max wanted his brother to hurt for the embarrassment and shame that he had caused.

He went in for another face punch, but this time Mason had recovered and he quickly swerved, so Max’s hand hit a branch that was stuck in the dirt.

While the older twin howled in pain, Mason took the time to roll them over.

“You’re just jealous that all your friends like me better than you,” he spat out before punching Max two times in the ribs.

Max’s torso ached and he tried desperately to throw his brother off.

“I’m going to fucking beat you to a pulp,” Mason promised, punching his brother again in the gut.

Mason then tried to punch Max in the nose but Max moved his head and Mason ended up getting him right on his right eye.

Max screamed and Mason could see tears forming in his brothers eyes but they were in too deep now.

The brothers grabbed each other, both furious and began to hit whatever spots they could find. They rolled around on the dirty path, getting leaves and twigs stuck in their hair.

Max managed to put Mason in a headlock and held him there before Mason elbowed Max in the balls.

The two scratched and hit each other, both trying to inflict as much pain as possible.

At one point, Max managed to lock his teeth against Mason’s jaw, scraping the skin harshly.

Mason retaliated by biting down on Max’s shoulder so hard, that blood was drawn.

The boys were battered, bruised, and a little bit bloody but they fought on, both punching the other and even tearing each other’s shirts.

Finally they came to a standstill similar to their first shower.

Their hands both wrapped around each other’s throats, thumbs pressed on their windpipe.

“I’ll - Kill, You” Max gasped out, pressing harder.

Mason returned the grip just as hard. “Die!” he breathed.

The boys began to tear up, both trying hard to breathe.

The two began to lose oxygen as they slowly passed out.

Max awoke to sunlight streaming through the trees and into his eyes. When he managed to open them, he gasped in pain, at the instant reminder of his black eye.

Beside him he could also see Mason begin to stir.

The boys looked horrific.

There were bruises and cuts all over their bodies.

Masons nose was full of crusty blood and Max’s black eye was now a vicious purple tint. Both boys faces were covered in dried tears and dirt.

The two eyed each other wearily as they staggered and got up.

They walked slowly back to to the trailhead, each boy limping from their brothers attack.

When they got to the parking lot, they saw that Eric’s car was gone. Max reached into his phone and saw a text from Eric, who assumed they had just gone home, but asked if they wanted to hang out later that weekend.

Max called an Uber and two boys sat pressed up against opposite windows, eyes down so that they wouldn’t have to look at their drivers withering stare.

Once home, they made their way into Max’s bathroom, getting washcloths to clean their faces up.

They both reached for the faucet at the same time, jerking away instantly as their hands touched.

They slowly turned to face each other, making eye contact for the first time since their brawl.

What little trust between them had been lost, and both boys reacted on offensive, thinking that the other was going to beat them up again.

They found themselves with their hands wrapped around each others throat but there was no pressure applied. They silently stared at each other, daring the other to make the first move.

As Mason’s fingers began to twitch, Max began to prepare himself for another duel.

He flinched as Mason moved, but the younger twin surprised him, instead releasing on hand from around Max’s throat and reaching for the faucet to turn it on and run his wash cloth under it.

Mason still kept a firm hand around Max’s throat but he began to slowly wipe away the blood, sweat, and tears from his twins face.

“Mas-“ Max began to breathe out.

“Just. Don’t.” His brother said firmly.

Max mirrored his brother, keeping on hand around his throat but using the other to slowly clean Mason’s bloody nose.

The two gently scrubbed their twins faces making sure to get all the blood off. There was the occasional hiss as the water hit a spot that stung and the boys winced as they appraised the damage they’d done to each other.

After their faces were clean, Mason opened the medicine cabinet to find a bottle of peroxide and some cotton rounds. The two boys momentarily loosened their grips around each others throat to douse their cotton rounds in peroxide but then went right back to resting their hand on the other.

They used their free hand to rub the peroxide over cuts to disinfect the wounds. Each boy was in a deep amount of pain as the stinging liquid hit the open wounds.

They used their grips around each other’s throats to still their brother, preventing them from squirming away from the harsh liquid.

After they were satisfied, Max grabbed a cotton ball and slowly stuffed it up Mason’s nose to prevent further bleeding.

“I think you broke it,” his brother murmured but there was only a drop of malice in the statement.

“Yeah, well you gave me a black eye,” Max shot back quietly.

The two stepped in the shower, again reminded of their indecent interaction that same morning. They washed each other again, taking their time to make sure every bit of dirt and blood was washed away from the other’s marred body.

They took in the blemishes on each other’s golden skin, each almost wishing that they hadn’t caused such hideous marks on such a beautiful body.

After they were done washing, the twins stood there, not ready to quite yet get out of the shower and face their reality.

It was hard to say who moved first, but Max and Mason found themselves falling into each others arms in a tender embrace.

Their fight had worn them out and there was nothing malicious left in them, for the moment.

They buried their faces into the crooks of each other necks, and wrapped their arms around each other, hands moving to gently caress and soothe the bruises they had inflicted.

They stood like that, for what seemed like forever, gently swaying, and breathing in each other under the hot spray of the water.

Their lips just barely brushed against each other’s shoulders and their stomachs were pressed together, almost like they were kissing.

Each boy couldn’t believe how good it felt to have their brother hold them like this. They still felt the rivalry but they also felt safe, like this secret they shared with their twin had somehow brought them even closer to each other.

After they stepped out of the shower, Max grabbed his extra large fluffy towel, wrapping them up so they were still pressed against each other.

They dried each other off, before stepping into clean briefs.

Mason peered into Max’s mini fridge and freezer before scooping out some ice and grabbing an old plastic bag from the trash.

He put the ice into the bag and walked over to where Max was sitting on the sofa.

His older twin looked at him questionably before Mason slowly pressed the ice against Max’s black eye.

Both twins wanted to say they were sorry but they couldn’t find it in them to ignore their pride. They stayed like that, before they both fell asleep soundly, slumped against each other on the sofa.

-

Once again, the twins woke up simultaneously. They both had had the most restorative nap, each dreaming of dominating their twin both physically and sexually.

As soon as they made eye contact, they tried not to blush, afraid that their faces would give away their erotic, dirty, dream.

“We have to settle this once and for all.” Max said, surprised at himself for finding the courage to speak.

“I agree,” Mason said determinedly. “We have to find out who the better twin is. Otherwise it will never end.”

“But how?” Max questioned. “Whoever beats the other into submission and makes them cum first wins?”

“No,” Mason said. “That’ll just mean the other person can keep attacking the winner. We have to go until one of can’t stop. No rules. Just physical and sexual domination until one of us is passed out on the floor. But we can’t choke each other. We can use fists and whatever sexual tricks we have though.”

“Sounds perfect,” Max said claiming some of his bravado back. “We have the house to ourselves for a week and tomorrow’s Saturday so there’s nothing stopping me from beating you to a pulp and then fucking you until you pass out.”

“That’s sweet,” Mason said grimly. “But you’re going to be the one who’s screaming for mercy once I have you pinned and fucked until you can’t take it anymore.”

The fighting words had caused the boys to detangle from each other so that they were standing face to face.

“This could take all weekend,” Max said. “But won’t stop until I have you screaming under me, from pain or arousal, I don’t care.”

“I agree brother,” Mason repeated. “But it will be me who has you begging for mercy.”

“So what are the rules?” Max said. “Fucking and fighting, no choking, and anywhere at any time?”

“Sounds good to me.” Mason replied.

TO BE CONTINUED!

(Although I do write for myself, I'd love to hear all opinions on what readers want to see in the final showdown. Always open to new ideas!)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Great story looking forwards to part 3!!

Junior Hostboard Member FiteBARD's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So hot

Junior Hostboard Member FiteBARD's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This is everything I love. We have very similar tastes. My writing is even similar to yours. Great work. I'm a huge fan officially.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Hope part three is coming soon I keep looking out for it!

Junior Hostboard Member twinfanatic's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

My type of thing. Love when doubles, etc fight in any way.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast