Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Re: Fights.Sexy Now Has a Discord!

Quote Originally Posted by Julieta76 View Post
    Glad for you and sorry to share my own experience.
    You're not the only one. They bully people, the take down comments from anyone who has constructive criticism, they've still got tons of stories posted without author permission, and it's generally just a terrible place run by a terrible person.

Hostboard Member AnnatheMarineChick's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Thotless View Post
    You're not the only one. They bully people, the take down comments from anyone who has constructive criticism, they've still got tons of stories posted without author permission, and it's generally just a terrible place run by a terrible person.
    They actually look out for those being bullies. I and my friends have posted our stories without any issue. Haters gonna hate!

Senior Hostboard Member Julieta76's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AnnatheMarineChick View Post
    They actually look out for those being bullies. I and my friends have posted our stories without any issue. Haters gonna hate!
    There's no more blind that else who refuses to see the truth based on fanatic beliefs.
    "Haters gonna hate" and Bullyes gonna bully.
    Besides that. you said they are looking for those ones being bullies. Unless it means that mods (and goons) will be removed, that sounds just like a politica lie.
    But it's ok. I wish good luck to every naive who joins there. Time will show their real face also the fanatic followers.

Hostboard Member AnnatheMarineChick's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Julieta76 View Post
    There's no more blind that else who refuses to see the truth based on fanatic beliefs.
    "Haters gonna hate" and Bullyes gonna bully.
    Besides that. you said they are looking for those ones being bullies. Unless it means that mods (and goons) will be removed, that sounds just like a politica lie.
    But it's ok. I wish good luck to every naive who joins there. Time will show their real face also the fanatic followers.
    Honey, i am sorry no one would meet your demands for a cyber fight. Not everyone has the same kink or fetish for the type of fights you were looking for. A vast majority of those on the server have fun. There are artists, writers and many people who want to find happiness in their own kink and fetish.

Senior Hostboard Member Julieta76's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AnnatheMarineChick View Post
    Honey, i am sorry no one would meet your demands for a cyber fight. Not everyone has the same kink or fetish for the type of fights you were looking for. A vast majority of those on the server have fun. There are artists, writers and many people who want to find happiness in their own kink and fetish.
    Honey, I'm not talking about if I had a match or not.
    I talked there about respect and the unrespectful Mod challenged every of my opinions.
    I just stated that I can't see the point of starting a Private conversation and then take ages to answer. I haven't started a private chat there. That's just plain as that. And I´ve been attacked, and some goon threatened my in private with "close my account". As I´ve said, I don't take any threat, so I closed my account because of this bad treatment by the mod and her goons.
    And for your information, I´ve had several hot and good matchs. I know we're not on every cup of tea. I´ve been asked to do pregnant catfights, deatfights, scat and every kind you can imagine. And it's ok. I'm not into that and no hard feelings. Likewise, I didn't take it bad when after a couple of days couldn't have a match. That's luck and just that.
    But I stated that, because I was tired of conversations starting with "Hi bitch. Are you woman enough to defeat me?" instead of a single "Hi". And when I answered, most of the times people who started the conversation took 10-15 minutes to answer.
    If you're starting a private conversation, I can't see the point of that delay. And if you're "I can't now. I am at work" you shouldn't waste another people time. That's it.
    I'm glad you and another users have fun. Cool for you. I also had fun there and I miss some of then. But enough is enough.
    Have a nice day.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123