Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Talking Fights.Sexy Now Has a Discord!

Link removed due to a change from the server's method of invitation going from completely open to invite only. Message me if you're looking to join! :3
    Last edited by Rivals_Rapture; December 21st, 2021 at 02:49 PM.

Senior Hostboard Member kingofdapirates1's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Re: Fights.Sexy Now Has a Discord!

Oh that's awesome. Will check it out!

Junior Hostboard Member UltimateZeroStar's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Thanks a lot.

HB Forum Owner
    Fights.Sexy Now Has a Discord!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

No luck with the download.

A.P.

Senior Hostboard Member

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by apenman View Post
    No luck with the download.

A.P.
    Hey A.P., I'm not an expert but I think you may need to set up an account with Discord first. Then if you click on the link it should let you in.

Take care brother,

Rags

HB Forum Owner

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Cool Re: Fights.Sexy Now Has a Discord!

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar0k View Post
    Hey A.P., I'm not an expert but I think you may need to set up an account with Discord first. Then if you click on the link it should let you in.

Take care brother,

Rags
    Rags!

I did! I followed the link provided by RivalsRapture, answered all the questions, provided a user name and date of birth (not that that's any of HER bizzniz ) All I got was a desktop notation. I checked in my download folder and it was not there.

Oh well, I'll try again.

AP

Senior Hostboard Member Julieta76's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rivals_Rapture View Post
    Hey all, I know that this community (the fem fight community as a whole) can be kinda split and hard to find. But I have started a Discord server, and I wanted to invite you all to it, to meet other writers, artists, fans, and even cyber-fighters that are into the same things you all are.

All of the writers and artists on the site have their own room when they join to share as much or as little as they want. Lots of different channels, and fun things happening. Come check it out!

Here is the link! (It shouldn't decay, but if for whatever reason it eventually doesn't work, the main site has a link right at the top of the home page.)

Fights.Sexy -- Fights.Sexy <------ This is a link, but it won't stop being a link lol So, click!
    Get ready to not be allowed to express your opinion. A morron who believe herself as Olympus Goddess Owner of the Truth play as Mod. Rather watch an ants in a race at the park. Is worthy than waste time there.

Don't say I haven't warned you.

Senior Hostboard Member Rivals_Rapture's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Julieta76, in case this isn't the operative assumption, it is my wish that everyone that joins the server enjoys their time there. We are working hard to build a home for writers, readers, artists, fans, cyber-writers, as well as everyone else in this wonderful community.

But in order to make it a place where all those various types of people want to be, we have to make sure it is safe. Safe from lots of things, but most relevant in this conversation, is that we have to make sure people do not use the Discord as a platform to argue aggressively, accuse, and/or belittle other members. That doesn't mean members can't have their own strong opinions. It doesn't mean you have to agree with everything people say. But it does mean that you need to be respectful when discussing those disagreements, and when you are politely reminded to soften your tone by multiple admins, you should take a moment to self-analyze and not immediately refuse and get even more aggressive.

I can tell you that the discussions that we had about your issue involved multiple people (including myself), trying as best we could to find a way to gently convey our concerns, and to not make you feel unwanted or hurt. Clearly we were not successful in that endeavor, but I know that we tried.

Senior Hostboard Member Julieta76's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rivals_Rapture View Post
    Julieta76, in case this isn't the operative assumption, it is my wish that everyone that joins the server enjoys their time there. We are working hard to build a home for writers, readers, artists, fans, cyber-writers, as well as everyone else in this wonderful community.

But in order to make it a place where all those various types of people want to be, we have to make sure it is safe. Safe from lots of things, but most relevant in this conversation, is that we have to make sure people do not use the Discord as a platform to argue aggressively, accuse, and/or belittle other members. That doesn't mean members can't have their own strong opinions. It doesn't mean you have to agree with everything people say. But it does mean that you need to be respectful when discussing those disagreements, and when you are politely reminded to soften your tone by multiple admins, you should take a moment to self-analyze and not immediately refuse and get even more aggressive.

I can tell you that the discussions that we had about your issue involved multiple people (including myself), trying as best we could to find a way to gently convey our concerns, and to not make you feel unwanted or hurt. Clearly we were not successful in that endeavor, but I know that we tried.
    Good job!

I´ve been threatened by one of your goons with kicked me out of from discord. I don't take threats from no one. I already closed my account. Btw... Good job making everyone comfortable and free to express what likes and not.

Hostboard Member AnnatheMarineChick's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Can’t please everyone. I personally think it is a great place where many can come together.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast