Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Re: Fights.Sexy Now Has a Discord!

Quote Originally Posted by Spear View Post
    The link always sends me to the AppStore, I don‘t really want the App, can I use it via internet browser ?
    You can! At least on the PC. If you're on mobile, it may force you to use an app. I bet it would depend on your phone.

Senior Hostboard Member Julieta76's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rivals_Rapture View Post
    Hey all, I know that this community (the fem fight community as a whole) can be kinda split and hard to find. But I have started a Discord server, and I wanted to invite you all to it, to meet other writers, artists, fans, and even cyber-fighters that are into the same things you all are.

All of the writers and artists on the site have their own room when they join to share as much or as little as they want. Lots of different channels, and fun things happening. Come check it out!

Here is the link! (It shouldn't decay, but if for whatever reason it eventually doesn't work, the main site has a link right at the top of the home page.)

Fights.Sexy -- Fights.Sexy <------ This is a link, but it won't stop being a link lol So, click!
    Get ready to not be allowed to express your opinion. A morron who believe herself as Olympus Goddess Owner of the Truth play as Mod. Rather watch an ants in a race at the park. Is worthy than waste time there.

Don't say I haven't warned you.

Senior Hostboard Member Rivals_Rapture's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Julieta76, in case this isn't the operative assumption, it is my wish that everyone that joins the server enjoys their time there. We are working hard to build a home for writers, readers, artists, fans, cyber-writers, as well as everyone else in this wonderful community.

But in order to make it a place where all those various types of people want to be, we have to make sure it is safe. Safe from lots of things, but most relevant in this conversation, is that we have to make sure people do not use the Discord as a platform to argue aggressively, accuse, and/or belittle other members. That doesn't mean members can't have their own strong opinions. It doesn't mean you have to agree with everything people say. But it does mean that you need to be respectful when discussing those disagreements, and when you are politely reminded to soften your tone by multiple admins, you should take a moment to self-analyze and not immediately refuse and get even more aggressive.

I can tell you that the discussions that we had about your issue involved multiple people (including myself), trying as best we could to find a way to gently convey our concerns, and to not make you feel unwanted or hurt. Clearly we were not successful in that endeavor, but I know that we tried.

Junior Hostboard Member Thotless's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Julieta76 View Post
    Get ready to not be allowed to express your opinion. A morron who believe herself as Olympus Goddess Owner of the Truth play as Mod. Rather watch an ants in a race at the park. Is worthy than waste time there.

Don't say I haven't warned you.
    That entire website is a shitshow of delusional, narcissistic assholes who like the smell of their own farts.

Senior Hostboard Member Rivals_Rapture's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Welcome back, WriteThisWay!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rivals_Rapture View Post
    Julieta76, in case this isn't the operative assumption, it is my wish that everyone that joins the server enjoys their time there. We are working hard to build a home for writers, readers, artists, fans, cyber-writers, as well as everyone else in this wonderful community.

But in order to make it a place where all those various types of people want to be, we have to make sure it is safe. Safe from lots of things, but most relevant in this conversation, is that we have to make sure people do not use the Discord as a platform to argue aggressively, accuse, and/or belittle other members. That doesn't mean members can't have their own strong opinions. It doesn't mean you have to agree with everything people say. But it does mean that you need to be respectful when discussing those disagreements, and when you are politely reminded to soften your tone by multiple admins, you should take a moment to self-analyze and not immediately refuse and get even more aggressive.

I can tell you that the discussions that we had about your issue involved multiple people (including myself), trying as best we could to find a way to gently convey our concerns, and to not make you feel unwanted or hurt. Clearly we were not successful in that endeavor, but I know that we tried.
    Good job!

I´ve been threatened by one of your goons with kicked me out of from discord. I don't take threats from no one. I already closed my account. Btw... Good job making everyone comfortable and free to express what likes and not.

Hostboard Member AnnatheMarineChick's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Can’t please everyone. I personally think it is a great place where many can come together.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AnnatheMarineChick View Post
    Can’t please everyone. I personally think it is a great place where many can come together.
    Yes, but besides "can't please anyone", could try "can't reject everyone's opinion".

I just stated that I hate being pm'ed by people who take ages to answer and the Olympus Goddes of the Truth challenged every single word every time saying that I'm wrong, and I'm incorrect and bullshit, bullshit bullshit, because an sphincter only can talk bullshit.
    Besides that, one of her goons threatened me. End of the story. I'm just trying to prevent everyone about what they will find there. Just this.
    I had a couple of great matchs there, and I regrest about won't have them anymore because this bullying behavior.

Hostboard Member AnnatheMarineChick's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Julieta76 View Post
    Yes, but besides "can't please anyone", could try "can't reject everyone's opinion".

I just stated that I hate being pm'ed by people who take ages to answer and the Olympus Goddes of the Truth challenged every single word every time saying that I'm wrong, and I'm incorrect and ********, ******** ********, because an sphincter only can talk ********.
    Besides that, one of her goons threatened me. End of the story. I'm just trying to prevent everyone about what they will find there. Just this.
    I had a couple of great matchs there, and I regrest about won't have them anymore because this bullying behavior.
    I am going to go out on a limb here and say you had a bad experience. 99.9% of those there are having a great time. If you want to complain, fine go ahead. It isn’t going to change what I have experienced or what other are right now. It is a great server and we have a blast!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AnnatheMarineChick View Post
    I am going to go out on a limb here and say you had a bad experience. 99.9% of those there are having a great time. If you want to complain, fine go ahead. It isn’t going to change what I have experienced or what other are right now. It is a great server and we have a blast!
    Glad for you and sorry to share my own experience.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast