Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Looking for a story

Hello, everyone!
    I was looking for an old story called Not Enough Room (I think that's the right title).
    It was a titfight story where the girl's boyfriend watched the fight hidden in a wardrobe.

Junior Hostboard Member maslabiudo's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Re: Looking for a story

Hi, if i'm not mistaken it's a Shindy story. I have to see if I have it.

Senior Hostboard Member Gradius's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maslabiudo View Post
    Hi, if i'm not mistaken it's a Shindy story. I have to see if I have it.
    You were correct. It's a three parter.

Lynn slammed the door to her condo...
    "God Dammit!"

Gregg loved watching her when she was mad, she would storm around and her perfect tits would bounce wildly on her chest. Her bright blue eyes would flare with energy and contrast deeply with her tanned skin. Her wavy dark hair would swing around her shoulders.

"What?" he asked, innocently. She was wearing a deep blue halter bikini top and a cover up around her waist. She had obviously been at the pool.

"That bitch Michelle has just gone too far. We've had enough already!" and then in a calmer tone of voice, she said, "You need to leave for a little while."

He ignored the last comment to seek out what had happened. Michelle was a gorgeous brunette who had moved in about 6 months ago and had been wreaking havoc with the "social scene" of the twentysomething year olds living at the condo complex. Well at least she had been wreaking havoc with the women. She had slept with two girl's boyfriends, and had tried to seduce Gregg, and he knew that if he hadn't been sober, she might have succeeded. Michelle was one of those girls who could show you what she had without taking her clothes off, and man did she have a lot.

She was about 5'5" (same height as Lynn) with dark hair, dark eyes and olive skin, huge breasts (in fact she was the first "thin" girl that Gregg had ever met that he thought outgunned Lynn. Lynn had 36DD breasts and it turned out that he was right Michelle was a 36DDD.) She had a perfect body, a little belly button ring and a small tattoo on her ankle. To add to the allure, her tongue was pierced too.

Lynn went on to tell Gregg that apparently at the pool party last night, Michelle had successfully convinced Tom, who was Lynn's best friend's boyfriend to 'check' to see if he thought "her tits were real". Everyone knew they were. Tom was more than willing to oblige and the crowd watching went wild. Allison, Lynn's friend, was angrier than ever, had an argument with Michelle and then Tom and stormed home to her condo. Tom was seen leaving Michelle's apartment later that night although he denied everything.

Apparently, Michelle had the 'audacity' to show up at the pool today in a thong bikini 'a size too small' and she smirked at Allison and Lynn. When Allison confronted her, Michelle of course denied everything and Allison left in tears after Michelle verbally abused her and implied that if Tom had done that it was because Michelle looked like she did and Allison didn't look as good. (Allison was very attractive too, but as previously mentioned, Michelle was phenomenal).

"You need to go." Lynn repeated.

"Why?" Gregg asked finally, smiling at the entertainment as he continued to watch the baseball game.

"She's coming over."

"Allison? So."

"No, Michelle."

That got Gregg's attentino. "What?" he asked. "What are you gonna do, have a duel at 20 paces?" he joked.

"Huh?" she replied, not getting his joke because she was obviously preoccupied.

"Why is she coming here?" he asked abandoning the effort at humor.

"We need to sort a few things out in private. She's bugging the shit out of everyone here and there's no way I'm gonna tolerate it."

"Why you, she's never done anything to you. Let someone else sort it out."

"First of all, that's not for a lack of trying, and secondly, she said sheepishly, it's because I'm the best."

It dawned on him. He didn't realize what was going on until that moment but now he did. Now he knew why he had to leave also. Lynn had told him that while she was at University of Florida she had been the champion in her sorority at something she had called Sorority Sumo, which translated to him was titfighting. She was apparently not only built for it, but also could take pain in her chest so she had never even come close to losing. He didn't realize that as adults, the girls would consider things like this.

There was no fucking way he was leaving.

"So you and Michelle are going to Sumo?"

"Quite probably. She went to Auburn and was in a sorority, so we're all pretty sure that she probably settled things this way too."

"I'll hide, but I'm staying."

She knew she didn't have time to argue with him, she also knew that it wouldn't change things anyway. "You cannot let her know you're here no matter what though, it would be embarrassing to me. Especially after we're done."

"Okay." he almost couldn't contain himself as he hid in the closet.

The doorbell rang as if on cue.

Michelle walked in. Lynn was right, her breasts were nearly overflowing out the bathing suit top. She hadn't bothered to put a cover up on and Gregg couldn't help but notice that she was in perfect shape. Lynn was gorgeous but Michelle was near-perfect. They exchanged words that Gregg couldn't hear, but they finally moved from the foyer into the living room, still in heated discussion. Finally Gregg heard Lynn's ultimatum.

"We settle this now, since you know what I'm talking about. If I win, you move out at the end of the month, and as a group, we'll pay the last month on the lease."

"And..."

"And what?" Lynn asked, seething still.

"And what if I win?" Michelle asked with considerable arrogance. "And before you answer, you should know that I've never lost, in-house and during inter-sorority competition."

Lynn wasn't phased. "None of us will move out, so what do you want?"

"If I win," Michelle began, tickling her lips with her tongue, "I get Gregg."

"What?" Lynn was floored. "What do you mean?" Gregg nearly fell out of the closet.

"I get a one-night stand with Gregg, and then he can decide if he stays with your floppy ass, or chooses me."

Lynn's anger flaired, but she was confident, in both her tits and her boyfriend, even if he did fuck this skank, he would stick with her, they had so much together. Gregg was sure she would say no, but instead, he heard her say. "Deal."

Michelle smirked.

"Help me move the furniture out of the den." Lynn instructed. The girls were quick and efficient at it.

They soon stood in a room filled only with their heaving breasts, wall to wall carpet, and silence.

"Shall we?" Michelle asked.

Lynn nodded as she pulled her top off. Her big areolae and thick nipples sat perfectly atop her massive rack.

Michelle slipped out of her top. Her breasts weren't that much larger than Lynn's after all, but her nipples looked thicker and a little longer. Her areolae were about the same size, but much darker, belying her Italian heritage. Lynn had removed her cover up already, leaving her clad in a high cut bikini brief and Michelle clad in the skimpy thong.

"Until one of us gives?" Michelle clarified. Lynn nodded. Gregg couldn't help but notice that she was either gravely serious or suddenly a little nervous, perhaps surprised by the true nature of Michelle's breasts.

Gregg watched and was surprised at the sudden loud thwack! and the grunt from both girls. Their massive tit-flesh oozed from between them as they pushed into each other grunting, mostly using their legs for power and pressing against one another with their breasts. They separated again and smacked together again. Something happened with that second contact though, Gregg couldn't tell what it was but he could see it, and very quickly could see the ramifications.

The two fighters came together with that loud thwack and both girls groaned again, but Lynn grimaced and a little moan seemed to escape, almost as if she were surprised. Lynn's tits suddenly seemed to be enveloped by Michelle's rack which seemed to swell and Lynn began to stumble back. Michelle seemed fueled by this and smiled driving forward as Lynn backpedaled trying to catch her balance, but apparently unable to.

Michelle drove Lynn into the wall, pressing her back against it and flattening her chest with her own massive tits. Lynn's tits were eclipsed from view. Michelle grabbed Lynn's wrists and brought her arms above her head. Lynn turned her head to the side and she faced Gregg in his hiding place. He wanted to call out to her because he could see the pain visible on her face as her tits were crushed under the attack of her opponent. He couldn't help but wonder if she had ever been in this situation before.

Michelle used her upper body to pull back and 'slam' into Lynn's repeatedly, eliciting a yelp from Lynn. At one point, she leaned in and literally licked Lynn's entire cheek, apparently just to torture her. Lynn hissed, "Bitch." in response.

"You give?" Michelle asked as Lynn struggled from her submissive position.

"No fucking way. You haven't done anything to me yet. I'm gonna crush you." Lynn replied.

"Not from this position you won't." And Michelle leaned in and grunted with exertion gyrating her upper body to grind on Lynn's flattened tits.

Lynn moaned in pain, struggling to break free. She didn't have to struggle, Michelle let her go and backed up to the middle of the room. Lynn's tits were red and her nipples weren't erect. Michelle's tits looked normal and her nipples were nearly throbbing. Michelle gestured to Lynn with her painted fingernails to come and get some more.

Lynn moved in with confidence and the two women met head on again. Their tits slammed together again, seemingly evenly matched again like the first slam, and three more 'even' slams followed. Michelle then suddenly changed tactics, swinging her right breast across her body into Lynn's right breast and then similarly her left. The two women swung their tits into each other that way for several seconds until again, Lynn shrieked and yielded, stepping back and almost bending over in half, clutching her right breast.

Michelle was smirking and breathing hard. Her big tits rose and fall with her heaving breath, but she was clearly in control. Lynn was visibly in pain, as she rubbed her big tit.

"How you doin' there, bitch-face?" Michelle chided. "Never got your tits-whipped have you?"

"I'm not done, cunt..." hissed Lynn as she stood up straight, her big nipples fully erect and much of the redness gone from her previously flattened tits.

Lynn moved towards Michelle quickly, with confidence.

Gregg wasn't sure that Michelle noticed, but he certainly did.

Lynn's tits weren't sitting as high on her chest as they usually did...

to be continued....

Lynn's big tits slammed into Michelle's and engulfed them. Michelle's eyes went wide as she felt her dominating rack suddenly swallowed up by her foe's massive breasts. Lynn could feel it too. Gregg nearly fell out of the closet again.

Lynn groaned as she drove forward and Michelle whimpered as she lost her balance and was driven backwards. She looked frantically from side to side as Lynn's momentum carried the two fighters into the wall and Michelle was pressed flat against it. Lynn grabbed Michelle's arms and pushed them out to the sides.

Lynn gritted her teeth and slammed into Michelle's breasts several times, Michelle's mouth forming an "O" with each attack. Lynn then followed up by pushing into her tits and grinding. It was Lynn's turn to smirk.

Michelle could feel her foe's hot breath on her face, as Lynn taunted her. "What's the matter now, bitch. Tits not holding up under the pressure of a REAL opponent...?"

"Bite me you skank..." retorted Michelle, between gasps.

"You feel my nipples destroying your soft tit flesh, you feel them poking little in those once, big, firm titties?" Lynn chided.

The problem was, Michelle could. She knew Lynn was hurting her pretty badly and she had to get out of the situation if she was going to win this fight. She had never lost a titfight and she had fought a lot. She also knew that she had never fought an opponent as tough as Lynn.

Lynn was hoping this onslaught would undermine Michelle's confidence. Her breasts had been damaged, especially her right tit and she wanted to even up the fight. She was a great titfighter, and she knew that, but Michelle was huge and was clearly dominating her up until now. She knew she had her hands full with Michelle, but she wasn't about to let this bitch win the fight.

Michelle wriggled under the pressure of Lynn's massive rack, and she felt her tits yielding more and more to her opponent. Lynn could feel it too, and she pressed and ground harder. Michelle let out a soft wail...

"ohhhh, poor Shelley," Lynn teased, "Maybe I'll take you up on the 'bite me' offer" and Lynn leaned in and bit Michelle's bottom lip.

Michelle shrieked and Lynn slammed her tits again before backing off the wall. Michelle gasped and leaned forward clutching her big breasts, gasping as she looked up at Lynn, fire in her eyes. Her chest was on fire though. Lynn had grabbed her own breasts and was massaging them. Gregg was pretty sure he would explode in the closet if this didn't end soon. He was excited for his girlfriend although Michelle's prize if she won wasn't bad for him...

Michelle finally stood fully erect and her tits were clealy red, her nipples not quite so firm, although she worked them between her fingers to bring them back up. Lynn knew she had a talented opponent on her hands as she watched the dark skinned woman strut confidently towards her. An impressive tactic since Lynn knew she had hurt her in that exchange.

"I'm going to annhiliate you now..." cautioned Michelle.

"Bring it on you slutty piece of shit, let's see those udders match up against my puppies..."

The distance was short now, and Michelle got the last word before the next contact, "Those little puppies are about to be torn apart by my rottweiliers!" Fire flashed through Michelle's eyes. She gritted her teeth as she knew she had to switch the momentum of the fight. She wanted this to be a defining moment in the battle because she wasn't sure how long she would be able to hold on against her powerful opponent.

She roared with exertion as did Lynn. Their right breasts met with a massive slap and then their left. It was right and then left, right then left, then both head on. Gregg could hear himself cheering silently, as if he were at a championship boxing match.

He watched from the very first blow and knew, as did both fighters, that this exchange was in no way even. One of the girls was going to walk away from this exchange hurt, and very likely defeated. It was obvious that the toll of the battle had affected her and that she was not able to meet her opponent's onslaught as she had planned.

Michelle's first blow with her battered tit slammed into Lynn's huge breast and absolutely crushed it. Lynn felt the pain rage through her body as Michelle's breast proved better than her own. She almost couldn't get her breath as the contact sent shockwaves through her. The left breast wasn't as severe but was similar. Lynn's tits were yielding to Michelle's powerful mammaries and for the first time in her life, the 26 year old wasn't sure what to do. They exchanged blows for what seemed like an eternity, each one doing more and more damage to Lynn's proud titflesh.

Progressively, the suspensory ligaments that gave Lynn's tits their form began to tear and yield at the pounding from Michelle's dominant tits. Both fighters knew and Michelle was determined to destroy her nemesis right now. As the pain intensified, something happened to Lynn that had never happened to her before: her legs gave out and she dropped to the floor.

Michelle roared with glee and raised her arms as if she were the victor. Gregg gasped, he wasn't sure if he had been able to catch it before any noise escaped.

Tears welled up in Lynn's eyes but she held them back as she quickly got back to her feet...

to be continued....

"Like you said, bitch, there's not enough room for all of us here at this complex, maybe you should pack up..." taunted Michelle as she gritted her teeth.

Lynn didn't say anything. Her face was dark but she faced Michelle to meet her head on. Gregg, and he was fairly certain Michelle too, could see that Lynn's confidence was completely undermined though.

What came next didn't help that either. Michelle almost ran at Lynn, who steeled herself for the collision. As the two fighters hit, Lynn yelped. The pain shot through both of her tits and her upper body as Michelle's tits didn't even yield an inch to Lynn's and literally sent Lynn careening backwards and onto her ass again.

Shit. Gregg thought. Lynn rolled on the floor clutching her big, wounded breasts. Michelle laughed, juggling her tits as she kept herself ready for more. "Is there a three knockdown rule," she chided, referencing boxing, "or a mercy clause?" she continued.

Lynn got up to one knee, clutching her wounded bosom. She was scared for the first time that she really might lose, but she knew she could tolerate a lot of pain, and that would have to be her advantage.

"Fuck you." she hissed as she looked up at her foe.

"Haven't you had enough already, you stupid cunt? I've beaten you, just give up."

Lynn stood up. "I'm still here, aren't I?" she replied.

"Not for long." muttered Michelle.

Lynn took a deep breath and fully expanded her chest. Michelle drove her big tits into Lynn's battered breasts and once again drove Lynn's proud flesh flat against her chest. Gregg grimaced. Lynn whimpered. Michelle cackled. Like the old Mike Tyson, Michelle pummeled Lynn, but she used her tits instead of her fists. Lynn had no answer. Her big tits were battered from side to side, often her body followed with it. They sagged and flopped about for the first time in her life. Pain raged within her. Michelle's tits, in contrast, seemed to be getting bigger and firmer.

Lynn knew that for the first time in her life she was fighting a better opponent. Michelle's tits were better than hers. She had met the better woman. Michelle knew that she was the better woman too. She also knew that she wasn't only going to physically destroy Lynn though, this fight would be different, she would leave her an emotional cripple as well.

Lynn clung to a little sliver of hope that she could will her body back from the brink of defeat. She used every ounce of motivation and athletic drive she had in her body to not let go. Michelle though, was in complete control, pounding her from left, then right, then up and down. Lynn's tits swung like an old lady's knocking her off balance with marked regularity.

Lynn would not give in though. She continued to face off against Michelle until her nemesis finally delivered an excruciating blow to her chest. Lynn's tits seemed to be driven through her chest and out her back. Her jaw went slack as the pain caused her entire body to lose tone and she literally collapsed to the floor. Gregg wanted to run out to her. He was so impressed by her resolve, and disappointed by her defeat that he was surprised himself. Earlier he had been excited by the prospect of getting a piece of Michelle but now he had gained such respect for his girl's determination and he recognized how his feelings for her were that he truly was sad at her loss.

Michelle stood over Lynn, gasping in breaths gloating at her victory. She had run out of steam and so she was thankful that her last blow had been the final one. It had to be because she had so little left. She pawed at Lynn with her barefoot, trying to get her to roll over so that she could look her in the eye. She was pretty sure Lynn was sobbing, probably more with hurt pride, she suspected, than with true pain.

Lynn was damaged, she couldn't control the tears anymore, and let them drag her eyeliner down her face. She was so badly hurt she could barely breath, but she was the youngest of four sisters and she knew pain. She just had never known defeat. She knew Michelle was standing over her gloating and she could see Michelle's legs out of the corner of her eye. She followed them up to Michelle's triangle of fabric covering her crotch. Lynn saw how wet it was and knew it wasn't sweat. She knew she got turned on when she dominated another woman, but when she saw that bathing suit, moist with Michelle's own juices, it didn't remind her of that, but rather that with a win, Michelle earned permission to fuck Gregg. Lynn wouldn't allow that. She couldn't allow that. She called on all of the energy left in her body to bring herself to her feet.

"Oh fucking a--" moaned Michelle. "Give me a break. You're hysterically crying, you've GOT to be KIDDING me!"

Lynn caught her breath. Gregg's jaw dropped.

"Let's go bitch." Lynn said. Lynn knew Michelle had nothing left, and she also knew her tits were practically useless so that until they recovered some form and support she needed a different tactic. As the two women came together, Lynn wrapped her arms around Michelle in massive bear hug. Although the pain in her chest was the worst pain she ever had to tolerate, she hoped that her pain threshold remained higher than Michelle's. Michelle shrieked and flailed as Lynn's chest pressed against her tits and Lynn used her upper body strength to grind Michelle's boobs.

After several minutes Lynn was able to drop Michelle, who stumbled back, in agony. Gregg was stunned. The change in Michelle's tits was incredible. Lynn and Michelle both knew what had happened. Lynn had been banking on it, and Michelle had been frantically trying to prevent it. Suddenly, the girls were on a level playing field again. Because Michelle had put everything she had into Lynn's last defeat, her breasts were on the brink of collapse. By attacking her with that bear hug, Lynn had put her over the edge.

The two women came together, their tits flopping wildly now. This was a test of willpower and determination. This was a test of intestinal fortitude, stamina and an ability to tolerate pain. And although Lynn in her heart knew she had been defeated, and although Michelle in her heart knew she had the better tits, both women knew who would win this face off, and who was about to ultimately win this epic battle.

It was moments later as Lynn stood over Michelle's whimpering form. She knew Michelle wouldn't get up, as did Michelle, and even Gregg hiding in the closet. She knew that the only people she could think of who had prepared her for this were her three older sisters who had always been jealous of her early development with her mama's big breasts and so they had brutally tortured her tits for so long that she had learned to endure the pain...

She knew that somehow, even though she had lost, she emerged victorious.

She would never fight Michelle again, for she was 100 percent certain she would lose. She was also just as certain that the true reason that she had won and Michelle had lost was because of Michelle's arrogance. If she hadn't put Gregg up as the trade off, Lynn probably wouldn't have been as motivated to not allow here to win at the end... Poor choice on that slut's part....

The end.

Junior Hostboard Member SusanoomTitfight's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks, Gradius.
    You are a mitical man!

This time my request is totally different. I'm looking for a story, but I don't even know what it is. I would like to read the titfight story which you think is the most competitive of the ones you have read (even the very old ones are fine) I am curious to find out what I have been missing so far
    Last edited by SusanoomTitfight; September 10th, 2021 at 10:45 PM.