Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

My thoughts on the Maggie and Amber series

So, I just finished The Library Gala a few hours ago and man, what a ride it has been. As for the rest of the series, I’ll wait until they get finished and/or uploaded to Fights.Sexy because I prefer to read these super long stories in one marathon or at least as much as I can.

Easily the longest stories I’ve ever read on this site and I admit, that is kinda why I haven’t gotten around to checking them out until now as I felt I wouldn’t have the patience for them. If you want to read this series, you’re gonna have to really buckle down. It’s like a Persona game. However, it is 100% worth it. Everything I love about sexfight stories is in this series. Lots of girls, memorable characters, extreme tension and teasing, long, sweaty and nasty sexfights and some surprisingly compelling drama and romance. This is the first time I’ve read a sexfight series where I actually didn’t want to be spoiled. It’s that good and well written.

Another thing I love is that while the characters all despise each other for the most part, they also have extreme lust for each other that they’re rather casual about. So enticing and immersive. All of the characters feel real and the tension between them is so hot and suspenseful. The fights themselves are also perfect. Lots of wrestling, kissing, licking, 69s, spanking, ass grabbing, nipple pinching, hair pulling, groping and all of that great stuff. Even the stuff before and after the fights are hot with lots of teasing like mouth licking, ass pinching and more. I love little things like that that add to the erotic tension.

The fights are also very unique and each one is different in little ways. They start out as pretty standard but as they go on, they get nastier and kinkier. Oil wrestling, rolling around in soapy water, 2v2 fights, ambushes, crossovers with characters from King’s other stories and each story also hints other fights that will take place in future installments. Honestly, my descriptions do not do this series justice. You have to check it out for yourself. May just be the best sexfight stories I’ve ever read.

King is now right up there with JB, Angel and Penman for my favorite sexfight author. I couldn’t possibly rank the four of them if my life depended on it. They’re all sexfight writing machines and serve as examples to all creators of this kink of our’s. Can’t wait for more.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Re: My thoughts on the Maggie and Amber series

Well, King is on it‘s way tobdo the impossibel and surpase the Immortal Morton as my favorite writer of all times

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Spear View Post
    Well, King is on it‘s way tobdo the impossibel and surpase the Immortal Morton as my favorite writer of all times

Yeah Maggie and Amber do kind a got a spiritual successor to Karen and Kathi vibe. Your Silke and Verna series as well.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

In a short period of time, King has definitely become one of the greats of this genre. All his stories are beautifully done and a real treat. I'm always anticipating great things when I see a new post from him and I have never been disappointed.

JB57
    JB57