Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Predictions/Wishlist for the Maggie and Amber series

So, having now been totally caught up with this absolutely enthralling series, I figured I’d just make some predictions on it. Not just predictions but also some possible ideas for the future of the series.

I’m guessing that Bianca beats Amber in a sexfight because of Amber’s condition at the end of the last story and the fact that Bianca hasn’t objectively won a sexfight yet as far as we know. We still don’t know how her match with Jenny went but I’m sure King has everything planned out. As for Riley, I’m guessing that she forfeits the prize money and admits to sabotaging Marissa’s costume out of guilt. Marissa is angry and has a sexfight with her, after which they become frenemies like with her and Isabella. Maybe Riley even quits the sorority, becomes their third roomie and they all become sexfighting frenemies.

As for Isabella, I’m guessing that she eventually stands up to Biance due to her shutting her out and they have a sexfight, which Izzy wins and Bianca explains herself and they make up. Later on, Maggie and Bianca have their sexfight in front of Carrie and Elise, hopefully after Home Invasion is finally finished. Carrie and Elise pick their girls in the fight, I’m guessing Carrie backs Biance due to her professionalism and Elsie backs Maggie due to her laidback attitude and the winner has a threesome with both of them or if it’s a tie, it results in another 2V2 match. Maggie and Elise vs Bianca and Carrie.

Speaking of 2V2 sexfights, I’m guessing after Silvia and Natalie have a kinky reunion sexfight, they challenge Maggie and Amber to a 2V2 match, which they needless to say, accept. Maggie also later takes Teagan up on her offer for sex, hopefully messy sex and Amber runs into Paige, in which they do the same. After all four girls find out about each other, they have a 2V2 messy sexfight. Then there’s the sorority girls. Hina and Lucy have their sexfight as was teased much earlier and this inevitably leads to a 2V2 match against Mari and Izzy. As for Olivia, perhaps she can hook up with Riley and as for Coral and Amelia, Maggie and Silvia can have a 2V2 oil sexfight against them as payback for them interrupting their match at the orgy.

Silvia also gets a real 1V1 match with Amber which she loses but this inspires her to get a rematch with Jenny, which she finally wins. Debbie, after doing more research on sexfighting, challenges Amber to a rematch, which she either wins or ties with her at. Maybe Amber, Jenny and Debbie can run into another band of three girls and this leads to a 3V3 sexfight orgy, hopefully in oil.

Finally, as for our favorite sexfighting girlfriends themselves, Maggie and Amber, I’m guessing that once they confess to each other what they’ve done over their respective weekends, they either forgive each other and have regular sex to take their minds off of it or they both hypocritically get angry at each other and have a sexfight to settle it, ending in a tie with them making up, admitting they were both dumb and apologizing. Either is fine by me.

Man, I’m surprised I could remember all of these characters’ names but it just goes to show how amazing this series is. I really do not have enough good things to say about it. The only bad thing about catching up is that now I have to wait for more like everyone else. I feel like a little kid impatiently waiting for the next episode of his favorite cartoon. Regardless, I’ll still wait. You can’t rush perfection and this series is certainly just that. Perfection.

Junior Hostboard Member Thotless's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Re: Predictions/Wishlist for the Maggie and Amber series

Stick to one fight at a time, based on the main characters, and cut the length of the stories in half (at least).

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Hope we don't make King feel even more pressured to make a thrilling story with lots of twists and turns.

Its fun to fantasy book, but you do as you please King, i'll have fun reading whatever you think is suitable for your stories.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thotless View Post
    Stick to one fight at a time, based on the main characters, and cut the length of the stories in half (at least).
    Only if it makes sense for the story being played, i get why the length could be an issue some times.

It is a creative decision in the end, i side with long stories over short ones.

- - - Updated - - -

Man, I’m surprised I could remember all of these characters’ names but it just goes to show how amazing this series is. I really do not have enough good things to say about it. The only bad thing about catching up is that now I have to wait for more like everyone else. I feel like a little kid impatiently waiting for the next episode of his favorite cartoon. Regardless, I’ll still wait. You can’t rush perfection and this series is certainly just that. Perfection.[/QUOTE]

I have to take a few minutes to reset my brain when characters are mentioned and or introduced, you absolute monster

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thedemba2 View Post
    Hope we don't make King feel even more pressured to make a thrilling story with lots of twists and turns.

Its fun to fantasy book, but you do as you please King, i'll have fun reading whatever you think is suitable for your stories.

- - - Updated - - -

Only if it makes sense for the story being played, i get why the length could be an issue some times.

It is a creative decision in the end, i side with long stories over short ones.

- - - Updated - - -

Man, I’m surprised I could remember all of these characters’ names but it just goes to show how amazing this series is. I really do not have enough good things to say about it. The only bad thing about catching up is that now I have to wait for more like everyone else. I feel like a little kid impatiently waiting for the next episode of his favorite cartoon. Regardless, I’ll still wait. You can’t rush perfection and this series is certainly just that. Perfection.
    I have to take a few minutes to reset my brain when characters are mentioned and or introduced, you absolute monster[/QUOTE]

I agree. It was not my intention at all to rush King or try to force my ideas on him. King, if you’re reading this, don’t change your ideas for the series at all. This was just me thinking out loud. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. And take as much time as you need. Once again, you cannot rush perfection.

Senior Hostboard Member kingofdapirates1's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

Hey Yuri!

So glad you enjoyed the series as much as I do! Maggie and Amber are my fav characters to write about along with all their ‘friends’. I’m currently travelling so can’t fully respond to all of the predictions/comments yet but I will soon! Thanks so much by the way, your generous posts about the library girls and their sexfights mean a lot and def make me want to keep writing more! The next/final part of the freak convention should be up next week. Till then, cheers

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kingofdapirates1 View Post
    Hey Yuri!

So glad you enjoyed the series as much as I do! Maggie and Amber are my fav characters to write about along with all their ‘friends’. I’m currently travelling so can’t fully respond to all of the predictions/comments yet but I will soon! Thanks so much by the way, your generous posts about the library girls and their sexfights mean a lot and def make me want to keep writing more! The next/final part of the freak convention should be up next week. Till then, cheers
    Awesome! Can’t wait to see it!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Since we got an update just recently, I may as well keep this going. Now that we know that Bianca, Silvia, Jenny, Natalie and now Riley are planning something against our leading ladies, I imagine that it will somehow end up as a massive sexbrawl. Again, I think Teagan will end up joining Maggie and Amber’s team to make it a 5V5 but it’s almost certain that more girls will get involved and take sides. Once Maggie and Amber break down and tell each other their respective penalties from losing to Silvia and Bianca, I imagine they’ll tell each other it’s okay and it’ll be very sweet and heartwarming.

As for Jenny, I hope we’ll find out soon how her fight with Bianca went and how the two ended up becoming friends. Her involvement with Bianca and Silvia’s team seems to be motivated by something involving her and Amber’s band but I don’t see what it is. I doubt she wants Amber out of it. They’ve both benefitted largely from joining together. Who knows? As for Debbie, maybe she’ll join up with the villains to get revenge for her loss against Amber and maybe Paige will join up with Maggie and Amber’s team after improving her relationship with Teagan. I know we can expect more messy fights in the future and I can’t wait. We know pretty much nothing about Natalie apart from her past with Silvia and her being acquainted with Bianca but anyone woman enough to satisfy an insatiable slut like Silvia has gotta be someone to play a big part later on.

So, my predictions will be a 6V6 sex cold war culminating in a sexbrawl orgy. On the heroes side, we have Maggie, Amber, Marissa, Isabella, Teagan and Paige and on the villains side, we have Bianca, Silvia, Natalie, Jenny, Riley and Debbie. My predictions for the rest of the girls that I didn’t name here remain the same. I’ve never been so immersed and captivated by anything on this site before and as always, cannot wait for more.

Junior Hostboard Member brian934's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I love how well balanced and vivid all the characters are .

Makes we wish someone would make a game based on the world!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

And another new installment has been uploaded. King is just a writing machine. We know almost for certain that a fight between Amber and Natalie is next and that we will eventually see Maggie, Silvia and Natalie against a new three girl band. Our first 3v3 fight of the series. Can’t wait. And I’m glad that it will give each pair of that its own chapter so it’ll be easier to follow and less jumbled. Nice to see Maggie beat Silvia for once and I can’t wait to see what she’ll have to do as her slave. I personally didn’t mind but I do understand why people are tired of the Maggie vs Silvia fights. They’ve fought more than any other pairing besides Maggie and Amber themselves and have had two whole installments dedicated to their fights.

Jenny has now said that she wants a rematch with Amber and I hope they get oiled up again. As for Riley, we have no idea who she might be paired up with but she will certainly at some point get a rematch with Isabella and a match with Marissa. Speaking of which, I bet Maggie and Marissa will soon get a match of their own to settle their disagreement. Riley has also hinted that she wants to go at both Maggie and Silvia. Seeing some redhead on redhead action will be great but we all know how inexperienced she is, so she’ll likely get her *** kicked by both.

As for our girls themselves, either they make up right away or after Maggie wins in that 3v3 match for her. Either way works for me. If not, they can settle it with a sexfight since we haven’t seen them have one since the gala.
    Last edited by YuriLesboLover; November 23rd, 2021 at 11:22 AM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Riley needs to gain some power before going after our main stars, the sorority games got to be her moment, for now at best Marissa or Isabella, but we got to be careful with Riley being under the wing of Bianca, that redhead could be a dark horse on this race, (not bias at all).
    As for whats to come, i'm glad that Amber is not broken bitch after the clash with Bianca, still no pushover, we have to see how it goes once Bianca takes her to her playhouse, can't see this new phase of Amber until her slave time runs out.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast