Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Re: Predictions/Wishlist for the Maggie and Amber series

Okay, another update. I’m excited to see that Jenny and Daphne will get their rematch with Amber and it could go in multiple different directions. Will they team up on her? I really enjoyed that when JB did it for his Inge series once. Will it be a free-for-all? I don’t think I’ve read one of those yet. Will Maggie or Natalie butt in and make it 2V2? Since it looks like it will take place in the kitchen, will it get messy? I’m so excited. I feel like a kid trying to go to sleep on Christmas Eve. As for Natalie being Amber’s slave but also her friend, there’s a lot of possibilities with that too. I’m sure Amber, Maggie, Marissa and Isabella will all gang up on her and she’ll love it.

Maybe later we could get a flashback story on how Sylvia and Natalie came together. And of course, I hope we’ll find out how Bianca and Jenny’s match went and who the two unidentified sexfighting girls at the Gala were. As always, I’m hooked and every installment leaves me wanting more and in a good way.

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Another update has arrived. Looks like Amber and Daphne will likely team up on Jenny. We know for certain that Jenny and Maggie will fight next, so it could also lead to all four of them getting involved. Damn, this series always surprises me in the best way.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

The expansion of Daphne's character was very needed and now she is a real element and a piece of the puzzle.

I'm actually scared of Bianca being left alone with those sorority girls. Someone left Dracula guarding the Bank of Blood, hope ma girl is ok.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Another update and now we have a massive, simultaneous sexfight orgy extravaganza. Maggie and Amber vs Jenny and Daphne, Marissa vs Riley, Isabella vs Bianca and as I said in my last comment, I bet Sylvia and Natalie are watching everything through cameras. Given how rich Sylvia is, it wouldn’t surprise me and of course, they’re going at it themselves. The last 2V2 fight in the series was phenomenal, so I can’t wait for this one and to see our leading ladies fight side by side.

Bianca’s reasons for shutting Izzy out have been revealed and they’re almost identical to the reasons Mari shut Maggie out, so I should’ve predicted that. I’m guessing they’ll fight in the pool or at least end up falling in at some point. I love me some messy stories and this one is looking mighty enticing. As for Mari and Riley, I’m guessing they’ll settle it in the shower like Izzy did with Riley at the con. Man, this is looking to be the biggest arc in the series since the Library Gala.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

My first favorite Bianca, taking my new girl Riley under her wing, this was meant to happen, not gonna lie, somewhat scared of sweet Riley so close to Bianca for long periods of times.
    Natalia is probably still on her room meditating and feeding from the sex vibes all around her or some sh*it.
    Getting Maggie and Amber fighting as one is a big moment, even as tired as those two are.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thedemba2 View Post
    My first favorite Bianca, taking my new girl Riley under her wing, this was meant to happen, not gonna lie, somewhat scared of sweet Riley so close to Bianca for long periods of times.
    Natalia is probably still on her room meditating and feeding from the sex vibes all around her or some sh*it.
    Getting Maggie and Amber fighting as one is a big moment, even as tired as those two are.
    We’ve certainly come a long way from when they were trying to kick each other out of the library in the beginning.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

We are so far from that, and lowkey we are yet to see a full blown Maggie vs Bianca.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Re: Predictions/Wishlist for the Maggie and Amber serie

Oh, yeah. I just now realized that I forgot to predict the results of the fights themselves. Might as well. Marissa will almost certainly beat Riley since she’s far more experienced but knowing Riley, she’ll probably try and pull some dirty trick, so who knows? As for our little master vs apprentice battle, I’m not too sure. Neither Bianca nor Isabella has straight up won a sexfight yet, unless you count Izzy’s scuffle with Riley but that wasn’t really a sexfight. I’m guessing Bianca will win and vent her feelings, causing them to make up and/or plan a rematch.

As for our 2V2 match, I’m guessing that Maggie and Amber win and have an emotional make up scene. Jenny and Debbie both blame the other for their loss and have their own fight. Our girls celebrate by playing with their new slaves, Sylvia and Natalie in a non-competitive foursome, which can also function as practice for the upcoming 3V3 fight with the other girl band. I’m guessing that Amber doesn’t wanna be left out and the other band’s hot female manager joins in and makes it a 4V4 match. It would be nice to see this installment have a happy ending after the Freak Convention was such a disaster for our girls.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Some ideas just hit me. Personally, I hope that after this arc is finished, King takes a bit of a break from the mainline girls and we get to see some of the more minor characters do their things. He can finish off the little tournament between Carrie and Elise that never got finished, we get to see that even messier rematch between Teagan and Paige and then Maggie has that match with Teagan as was teased at the gala. Then, either before or after the 3V3 match against that other girl band, either Maggie or Amber has a birthday and the other girl and Sylvia and Natalie, still being slaves, plan a messy surprise party for her with lots of cake, whipped cream and other messy sweets being used in their fun.

After that, Riley can go back to her sorority where she has sexfights with the various other girls to get better at it, likely out of frustration from losing to Mari. Bianca also continues to train her and we do find out how her gala fight with Jenny went and who the two unnamed girls that were seen sexfighting at the gala were.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Another update and it was certainly worth the wait. It’s clear to me that Marissa and Riley are becoming friends even though they both deny it. I’m actually starting to like Riley now. I’m guessing they have a rematch and up the stakes with another sex slave bet. Riley loses and after some encouragement from Mari, she decides to confess everything herself and quit the sorority. Isabella is suspicious of her and it ends with them having a full-fledged sexfight. She expressed interest in fighting Maggie, so I’m guessing that will happen eventually too. As for Sylvia and Natalie, they eventually catch up with Mari and Riley and try to settle it by having sex with both of them. They partner up and whoever makes Sylvia or Natalie cum first wins.

As for the girl Mari bumps into at the end, I honestly have no idea. Could be any one of the other girls after finishing their respective matches but for drama’s sake, I’m guessing it’s Maggie, which will lead to them finally settling their beef. Mari and Riley’s dynamic is adorable and has endless potential for RP between the two. I imagine another reason Izzy challenges her is out of jealousy for her roommate’s attention.

We now know for certain that Bianca and Isabella will end up in the pool and I can’t wait to see what that entails. They’ll probably end up going back and forth between the mud and the pool. Sylvia won’t like them getting her pool all muddy and will probably “punish” them.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast