Thread: Nyla and Reina - Once Upon A Time. (Part 3)

Junior Hostboard Member TaleBearer's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Nyla and Reina - Once Upon A Time. (Part 3)

Finally. It is here. I am sorry for not being able to keep my promises thrice but life has been even harsher to me than I was to you all.

Here is chapter 3 of the story of Nyla and Reina. It doesn't have much sex. (Specially in comparison to chapter 2 and chapter 4 which I'd start tomorrow hopefully).
    But it sets up for a lots of sex and an actual sexfight in chapter 4. I intend to make this a long story. I hope you guys don't mind.
    Thank you and Sorry.

Nyla and Reina - Once Upon A Time (Part3)

Part 3

The big, black, unlimited sky hung above the silent town of Castle Combe. The stars were competing to grab a portion of it for themselves. Competing to outshine, whilst the moon laughed upon them in her silver glory. A small, pink cloud kept chasing her, though. Trying to conceal her from the eyes of the commoners. O jealousy! Your shadow leaves none!
    Nature felt proud of the show she was putting up before us but Nyla wasn't moved at all. Not tonight.

Two nights ago, when she arrived here, the sheer beauty of the night had swept her away, before Reina did the same. But tonight, it was only Reina that had complete control over her thoughts. The Night, Nature, and Nyla, they had lost to her.

Right before passing out, when Nyla was being sexually dominated by another woman for the first time in her life, she wasn't bothered that much because she thought she had found something which she had missed all her life. A woman who not only rivalled her physically, sexually, but also had the same craziness, lust, and passion which every other being she had been with lacked. Reina was everything Nyla has looked for all her life and on the very first night the blonde cheated her. The crystal bowl of Hope was lifted to the skies, dropped into the ground and shattered in just one night. That hurt way more than Reina's clit breaking hers. When Nyla passed out, Reina was her favourite alive person on Earth (errm.. 515 years ago) but when she woke up, Reina was the most hated being ever. (Yes.. ever in all timelines).

Nyla had no time to mourn. She had to get the remote cum watch back and also confront Reina. Well, neither could be done without the other. She spent the day and the evening resting, eating, drinking and mainly planning. The watch would only function in Nyla's hand because it was activated only by her or her father's fingerprints. She wasn't worried about someone using it to escape. She had seen the castle, the security, and Reina's room. She knew her way, she had been waiting for the right time. And the right time was now when the night was in her prime. Leaving the gown and all the other unnecessary stuff behind, she set out in just her denim shorts and a black tank top. Both doing nothing to hide her excellent curves. Also allowing better movements. She wasn't going to go through the town, she'd be attempting to breach the castle from behind, she'd climb the cliff. Now, this would be a difficult thing to achieve but Nyla had the equipments. A grappling gun with the thinnest yet strongest rope. Made from the alien Urth metal from Uranus. She had two fully automatic, triple action, atomic pistols tucked on either side of her gorgeous hips as well. In case the soldiers do notice her.

Using her night vision goggles she made her way through the fields that spread behind the cliff. Crossed a narrow stream, which wet her shorts but they couldn't stick more to her full hips. They were already too tight. She finally reached the base of the climb she had planned. She looked up and the majestic castle filled her eyes. Her nipples went stiff immediately. She was so close to Reina. Just two days ago she was her most favourite person, but not anymore. Reina would have to pay for breaking what could have been the best bond Nyla would ever share with anyone. "Bitch" whispered Nyla in her silent anger. She shot her grappling gun and it latched onto the stone wall on the very first attempt. Maybe she was really good at this, or maybe the tech was high grade. She pulled the trigger and the gun pulled her up smoothly, without any effort of her own.

She knew that the only window in the entire castle belonged to which room. But she wasn't sure if Reina would be there. So, she elected to scan the place before hopping in. Dangling beside the window from the alien tech rope, she swiped her goggles in front of the window which did a quick scan of the room for her. Scan results indicate that there was only one person in the room, lying in a bed. Face not visible but the curves of the body reveal the owner. Nyla can identify those curves even from her grave. Nyla could feel her sex get wet. Why was she getting so aroused for a traitor? She kept staring at the curves and broke out of the trance only when she realised that she was dangling mid air. She tucked the goggles away and silently stepped in. Not wanting to surprise the owner of the castle. She'd steal her watch and go away. She didn't want to see the traitor again. Only if she didn't get the watch would she confront Reina. Tie her up while she sleeps and then ask for the thing that belongs to her. This was her plan but the Night had her own plans.

The room had no drawers or cupboards. Where could she keep it? There was a huge table with lots of things on it, silhouetted against the moonlit sky. The only place where it could be if it were in this room. Nyla tiptoed to the table. Some maps, a dress, few utterly unnecessary stuff and then her eyes fell on a piece of paper. It was a letter with a royal seal on it on which something similar to her remote/watch was drawn. Nyla took the paper and put on her night goggles.

"My Lady,
    The Royal Court honors thee for thine unprecedented service. Thou hast achieved what hath been the dream of Britain since centuries. The Royal Soothsayers confirm that the portrait doth belong to the weapon that would transform the fate of the empire. I would march to Castle Combe myself with my cavalry to congratulate you and collect the weapon personally on behalf of His Majesty.

Sir David Atherton,
    Knight of Wales.

It had a royal seal below and Nyla couldn't believe what she just read. If the watch fell into the hands of the empire, her return would be impossible. She had to find it. But it wasn't in the room. The only person that could help her was….
    "Ohh yes, feel it baby. You love it don't you?" Nyla was shocked when she heard soft moans and sensual whispers. It was coming from where the bed was. She got down and crawled towards it slowly. It was dark, moonlight from the huge window being the only source of light. Was Reina with someone? Has she been caught? Maybe the goggles didn't scan properly or may be someone entered the room later. Nyla had her night vision on but she was crawling on the floor, which made her unable to see what was going on in the bed. She crawled right under the headboard of the bed and only after getting very close to the bed did she risk peeping up from a gap in the headboard. What she saw made her almost gasp. She somehow kept it in.

Reina was all naked and Nyla was right behind her, giving her the most perfect view of Reina's heaving tits. Her light pink nipples were stiff and her left hand was caressing them one by one. Her gorgeous curves of silk descended down her shallow belly which were like the fields behind her castle, her massive breasts being the cliff obviously. Her right hand were working. Nyla understood what they were doing but she couldn't resist looking. She got up a bit more, her eyeline rising above those perfect tits of the Lady of Castle Combe. Now she could see her hand massaging her sex. Reina moaned and Nyla suppressed a moan of her own. Reina was masturbating and Nyla had no willpower left in her to confront her right now. She'd wait, she'd see because she was loving it and she can't deny.

"Ohhh yess you sexy evil Witch, you like me fucking you, don't you? Don't you?"
    Reina was talking to whoever she was imagining and Nyla felt horny as well as jealous. Jealous that there was someone else all over Reina's mind. And horny because, well, it was Reina in front of her in all her naked glory, masturbating. Nyla didn't realise when her right hand went down and started to massage her own sex through her shorts.
    "Ohhh Lady Nylaaa.. Yesss!" Reina moaned again and Nyla couldn't stop her gasp this time. Reina was imagining Nyla! Reina didn't notice Nyla's gasp. She was too indulged in fucking her favourite lady in her imaginations. But Nyla couldn't control now. She was horny and she was angry and she wanted to vent all the anger and the sexual frustration. With Reina naked in front of her it was impossible for her to stop now. She stood up. Still watching the sexy blonde please herself. Slowly she dragged the shorts down. Her wet sex felt relieved. She took off the tank top and her stiff nipples were able to breathe again. She walked around the bed, confidently. Reina's eyes were closed and her face had a similar expression that she had two nights ago when they were fucking. Nyla couldn't resist that face, that body. She climbed into the bed and in a single, swift motion, her body glided over Reina's.

Reina opened her eyes in shock and fear but was relieved to see the face she has been imagining right in front of her. The relief then gave way to confusion.
    "Why did you return? How did you return? You shouldn't be here mmppf…."
    She was shut by the invading mouth of the dark haired beauty from the future. Both of them had too many questions to ask to each other but right now their bodies were buried too deep into the lust they had for each other. Gradually Nyla's body settled on Reina's and Reina wasn't complaining. She felt Nyla's firm tits press into hers, making her moan into her invader's mouth. Nyla was kissing with so much passion. Lust and anger both visible in her wild kissing. Reina was more than glad to give her back the aggression. Their tongues lashing out at each other. Whipping each other. Nyla's saliva dripping down into Reina's mouth, mixing with her own. The two tongues battling for the possession of the mixed saliva, battling for control of the deep kiss. A moan from one giving the control to the other. Back and forth the two timeless beauties kissed. Nyla's body getting the rhythm of the kiss and beginning to sway on top of the blonde lady. Reina's body beginning to move to the tune of their lust. Their upper bodies grind making the pink nipples grind deep down into the light pink ones. Deriving moans from both the women.

Nyla was leaking a lot. Her juices dripping down from her hot sex. Her pussy throbbing, she has wanted this so much for last two days. Reina feels Nyla's juices drip down on her thighs, her own sex was drenching the sheets beneath her. Her pussy excited beyond the limits of control. She had thought she'd never get the chance to meet Nyla again, but here they were. Reina opened her legs and invited Nyla. Nyla wasn't going to wait for the invitation anyway. Next moment Reina's upward thrusting hips crashed into Nyla's downward charging ones.
    "Ohhh gawd yessss!"
    "Fuckkkk yeahhh!"
    Both of them moaned loud on the contact they were craving for. Nyla's hips began to pound and Reina retaliated with her own wild upthrusting hips. Two thick, hot, wet pussies mashed and slapped each other with nothing held back. Each could feel the other's engorged clit and it turned them on further if there could be anything further than they were already. Thrust by thrust the thrusts became more aimed than wayward. Wanting to make the clit to clit contact.
    "Ahhh right there, right there!" Moaned Reina on a perfect clit contact.
    "Yesss I feel it ahh!" Replied Nyla as they found the perfect position and angle.
    There wasn't a single moment in past two days where they weren't horny thinking about each other and top that with a surprise fuck, the two beauties totally unleashed themselves on each other. Nyla's hands were pressed against the mattress now, on either side of the hot blonde under her. She used them to increase the speed and power of her pumping hips. Her clit felt like a hot iron rod spearing down into her only rival ever. Reina's hands were on Nyla's ass. Her nails digging deep as she kept pulling Nyla more and more into her powerful upward thrusts. Her own clit like a burning spear that was hungrily charging up into Nyla's. The ladies had their mouths pressed but the kissing was getting more and more difficult between frequent moans and growls.

"Ohhh lord yesss aahhh ughh yess yess uhhh yesss.." kept going the blonde lady with each powerful mutual clit collision between the two thick, wet, pussies.

"Unnghh fuckk ughhh yesss fuckk fuckkk aahh…" went the brunette on top along with her as the two fucked with raw, unmatched passion.

The two personal attendees of Reina, who were supposed to guard the gate outside, were stunned by the sudden screams of pleasure coming from within. They were sure they didn't see any one accompany their Lady tonight. Moreover the screams and moans were familiar. They could never forget these ones as Nyla wasn't only Reina's favourite fuck but their favourite guest of their mistress as well. But how was it possible? They themselves left Nyla out in the forest. The Royal order was to kill the bearer of the mystical weapon but Reina couldn't do that to Nyla and ordered the attendees to take her to the place where the spies of the court had seen her appear out of thin air, as foretold by the Soothsayers. Reina thought Nyla would travel back to wherever she belonged to, unaware of the fact that she had confiscated the very means to do that. The attendees had left the unconscious Nyla in a cave, deep in the forest. And had some fun themselves on their way back. Listening to Nyla and Reina fuck all night had made them amazingly horny. They had their own little sexual contest which was still unresolved. They couldn't dare to keep Reina waiting and had to return to the castle after an hour of quickfire sex. They were locked in a passionate kiss outside the gates with their fingers drilling their wet pussies. Both trying not to moan, fearing that they'd wake Reina up. But they were surprised by sexual screams of their mistress instead accompanied the screams of the woman they left in the forest. Fingers in each other's wet sex, pressed into each other, they looked at each other with surprise. Their ongoing fingering war was sabotaged by the two unparalleled women fucking inside. Their bodies trembled every time Nyla or Reina let out a sensual scream or loud moan. They bit their lips, looking at each other helplessly as they came together just when their own mistress howled in pure orgasmic delight.

"Ohhhh lorddd ohh lord.. ohh sweeet lordddd aahhh ahhh am cummmingggggg my ladyyyyy aaaahhh!"

The blonde body under Nyla thrashed hard. Her hands sinking their nails into Nyla's ass, then leaving it to grab the silk sheets of the bed, then leaving it to just beat at and push against the mattress as she came hard. Nyla was in a sexual rage and she fucked Reina real good, making a good use of the rage. She made three women cum together. Now that was a record.

Reina was gushing hard and gushing a lot against the merciless pussy of Nyla. Fuck! Tonight was even better than their first meeting. Nyla's anger was still there though. She kept humping into the squirting blonde with her body wanting a release of her own. But Reina wanted something else. Reina wouldn't settle for being used by her sexy guest for her pleasure. She grabbed the brunette hard and rolled on top in a powerful, single, smooth movement. Riding her dark haired intruder hard. Nyla was wild in her upward thrusts. Her nails too didn't spare the smooth back of the blonde on top of her. Her legs entwined with those of Lady of Combe. Both women fucking fiercely. Reina's cum had totally covered both the pussies and the two drenched clits kept grinding and fucking with the help of rapid and powerful movements from the two wide hips.

Outside, the two attendees were fingering each other hard again. The continuous sounds of passion and pleasure coming from the room making them so horny. Their fingers drilling into wet pussies. Their cheeks pressed tight together. Biting their lips to silent their moans. They had cummed together last time, and each wanted to make her partner cum first this time. They tremble hard and gasp loud enough to let each other know that they were about to cum but not loud enough to be audible inside the room. And just like last time they came together when Nyla howled in her orgasmic release.

"Aaahh fuckkk fuckkk fuckkk you blonde bitch…. Shittttt I am cummminggggggg aahh!" Nyla's body arched and then got slammed hard into the mattress before squirting furiously onto the blonde pussy that was fucking her so well. Her hands totally destroying the spotless back of the Lady of Combe but the lady wasn't complaining. Nothing was more beautiful to her than the orgasmic face of Nyla.

When the orgasmic heat subsided a little. Nyla noticed her hands were pinned above her head and Reina had a stern face.

"Why did you return?"
    "If you think I came for you, you couldn't be more wrong."
    "Darling, you just came for me." The blonde chuckled.
    "Not before I made you gush so hard. And also not before you were touching yourself imagining me!" Nyla gave an evil grin.
    Reina felt her cheeks get warm. She was red. Her fair, fair face not being able to hide anything. She was blushing. She was caught.
    "Because I never enjoyed destroying anyone as much as I enjoyed destroying you that night!"
    Nyla didn't like it. Her face was telling it.
    "You won't get fortunate everytime."
    "Oh really?" Reina was obviously challenging. Nyla was more than ready for it but important things needed to be discussed.

"But I have no interest in you now, Reina. You betrayed me. Just give me my thing and I'd leave your miserable bed and miserable you, forever."

"I am sorry Nyla but I cannot do that. Most I can offer you is to allow you to leave while it still is dark."

"You don't understand Reina, I can't leave without that thing. It is useless without me anyway. Just give it to me. I'd leave and no one would know. Not even David Atherton you cheated me with."

Reina gasped in surprise but then realised about the letter on the table.
    "So you read the letter?"

"I did. How could you do that? You were playing tricks with me from the beginning. And I trusted you?"

"I had no option, my Lady. I had orders."

"You could have just captured me and taken it. Why make promises of a good, long friendship only to betray the morning after?"

"I wanted to do exactly that. But then I saw you and I couldn't help it. What happened that night wasn't a lie. None of it." Reina looked into Nyla's eyes.

Nyla was getting soft, she could feel her anger beginning to melt. She looked away. She couldn't keep looking into those eyes and stay mad forever.

Reina continued.. "I care for you, that's why you're still alive. I still care for you and that's why I am telling you to leave before Sir David arrives tomorrow."

"Give me the remote and I'd leave."

"I can't do it. They'd kill me."

"If you don't give it to me then my life would be in danger because I can't go back without it."

Reina gave a helpless smile. "Then it is either my life or yours?"

Nyla looked back into Reina's eyes. "Maybe yes."

They kept looking into each others eyes. So many decisions to make. So many things to say. So many emotions jumped up and down in their hearts.

Reina reached out to her right. Her hand snaking under the mattress to pull out the object of their contention. Nyla looked at it and then at Reina.

"Here it is, the object which can save either your life or mine!" Said Reina.

"And whose life should we save then?" Nyla was still looking into Reina's eyes.

"If you really think what happened the other night was a fluke and I got fortunate, you wouldn't hesitate to do it once more with this thing at stake?" Reina had a grin on her face by now.

Nyla was confused. That belonged to her. It should be rightfully hers. Making it a prize for the winner didn't make sense. But her body wanted Reina's. Her lust was craving for the blonde and her pride wanted redemption. She couldn't say no.

"It'd be cruel of me to rob a dying lady of her only achievement ever but I'd gladly prove to you that you got fortunate that night." Nyla smirked.

"Also, this would be the last time we fuck, no matter who wins, we aren't getting this chance again. So please don't disappoint me!" The blonde whispered as her body once again pressed down into the brunette's.

"I promise you my Lady, you'd die the most satisfied woman ever!" Replied Nyla as her arms wrapped around Reina and pulled her body hard into hers.

Reina put the watch/remote on the pillow beside them and the two women began to kiss passionately. They had a long night ahead. Outside, the two attendees were on their knees, kissing. Unaware of what was going on inside. Nyla and Reina were locked in a kiss that wasn't anything lesser than a Kiss of Death. Their tongues softly, but deeply invading each other's mouth. Dancing together, dancing together to death. So many mixed emotions. Passion, lust, doubt, fear, anger, pity, love, hate, pride, desires, everything happening at once in their mind.

Outside, the night was peeping through the window, the moon was in awe of the two beauties, the pink cloud was still envious, of the people looking at the moon and of the two women whom the moon herself was adoring. The stars hoped that the day would be as kind to the ladies as they were.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

Re: Nyla and Reina - Once Upon A Time. (Part 3)

This newest chapter was well worth the wait, but now we have to wait even more for the next chapter! Anyway, this fantastic story just keeps getting better and better! The sex in this chapter was pretty volcanic and the promise of even more on the way is great. Maybe there is some way for two women to travel on one time machine?

I really hope the next chapter is not long in coming. Can't wait to see how the story develops and you've set it up perfectly!

JB
    JB57

Junior Hostboard Member TaleBearer's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    This newest chapter was well worth the wait, but now we have to wait even more for the next chapter! Anyway, this fantastic story just keeps getting better and better! The sex in this chapter was pretty volcanic and the promise of even more on the way is great. Maybe there is some way for two women to travel on one time machine?

I really hope the next chapter is not long in coming. Can't wait to see how the story develops and you've set it up perfectly!

JB

Thank you JB.

And maybe they could travel together. But they don't know anything about it yet. Reina has no idea whatsoever and Nyla is still a novice. She isn't her father. An accident can make it worse for them... Or mayve better.. who knows (but the writer. Lol)

HB Forum Owner
    Nyla and Reina - Once Upon A Time. (Part 3)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Yes! Can't wait to read this!

AP

Finally got to read this. It's absolutely wonderful! I am looking forward to the next chapter.

AP
    Last edited by apenman; September 28th, 2021 at 09:40 AM.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Your sci-fi saga gets better better. Hotter and hotter as well !
    The sex scenes were hot and the plot always great.

I can hardly wait for chapter 4 !!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)

Looking forward to round 2 and the potential time traveling antics. Think JB's Bianca Torres is the only other story I've read that's touched on it. Really enjoying the building snark and chemistry between these two, honestly there's not enough snark in sexfight stories.

Annnd is Nyla gonna put all that "hardware" she brought to use later? Think those knights may be allergic to gunplay.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

Tale Bearer and this story came up in the discussion on another thread. To be honest, I'd forgotten about this, but it's excellent and I really hope that Tale Bearer gets around to getting it done. I noticed that TB was on the board not long ago, so they are still around. So, I'm bumping this up, in the hope they realize that there are lots of people who appreciate their work and are hoping for the conclusion.

JB
    JB57