Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

he cameltoe effect

Dear Hostboard friends,

Considering the great work that King, JB, TaleBearer, Spear and others are posting these days, I’m a little reluctant to post this. But, into the breach I go.

There’s nothing elaborate here. Just a little nugget that has been rolling around in my head for quite some time. I finally decided to put this one into words. Mostly, it’s a fun write.

Here’s the premise: I’ve often wondered what might happen if two hot women spotted each other in some social setting and both were wearing clothing so tight-fitting that a full, voluptuous cameltoe was apparent in relief? What if they became obsessed with the idea of a cameltoe encounter? Hence, the title of this tome.

The buildup here is brief and slightly disjointed, but the sex should make up for that. There is, of course, my usual dose of humor.

DEFINITION: “The camel toe is an effect created by a pair of pants or shorts (or in this case, bikini thongs) that fit very tightly around a woman’s groin, drawing attention to the shape of the external genitals.” In this tome, I take liberties with this strict definition and expand its meaning to cover the actual genitals.

A special thanks to Anna Chambers for allowing me to add a little spice to this tale with the use of her sexy persona.

A second part to this story is planned, just as soon as I figure out how to write it. Meanwhile…

THE CAMELTOE EFFECT
    BY A. PENMAN

THE PLAYERS:

Amanda Christine Jones…a daytime soap opera actress by profession, five feet seven inches of Scandinavian blond haired, brown eyed sex appeal. Amanda was proud of her physical assets. She sported E cup breasts, smooth, toned abs and a mouth-watering pussy that was always accentuated by skin tight apparel, such as tight slacks or a bikini thong. When she was able to wear such clothing, she loved the secretive glances that her pussy always got, from both men and women.

Lisa Mona La Vinci…five feet six inches of Italian, jet black hair and blue eyed sex appeal with gorgeous E cup breasts, toned abs, shapely legs and a full thick pussy that also garnered surreptitious glances of envy and desire from both men and women whenever she wore tight fitting clothing. A nude figure model by profession, she had posed for several celebrated paintings by local artists. If the artist was an attractive woman (quite often they were) there was always an erotic tension between artist and model. The scenario of nude artist painting nude model happened frequently. Covert glances would evolve into lustful looks. Pudenda would swell with need. These sessions always ended in a long scissoring fuck when the painting was completed. And, they were always good for a doubling of her standard modeling fee.

So, what happens when two such well-endowed women meet and begin to wonder what it might be like to match their assets against each other?

Lisa La Vinci tightened her thighs, clenched her levator muscles and grunted in frustration as she did so. It seemed that her opponent had also studied the techniques postulated by Dr. Kegel. This was going to be a long match; longer than anticipated. But she had indeed looked forward to this encounter. Flat on her back and naked in bed, she was locked in an open scissor encounter with another woman. Her meaty, perfect tits began to feel a bit heavy on her chest as her breathing became arduous. The focal point was deep within her thighs. Her pussy was giving as good as it got. At least she hoped so. Her sublime body began to tremble.

Thinking she was in control, it now became apparent that she wasn’t. Reciprocal thigh tightening pressure told her she had met her match. She was in a war of attrition, a war of womanhood and a delicious duel. It was the kind of confrontation that two women almost always have when certain “issues” between them need a proper resolution. Or, as in this case, when two women need the satisfaction of knowing. She bucked her hips again and again. Her whole body trembled, then relaxed, then trembled again, as each pelvic rotation was met with an equally skilled retaliation. Each move was mirrored and just as effective. They were equals. This was going to be a long, drawn out fuck…a near perfect fuck. Her mind became woozy from the succulent pleasure of this cunt to cunt match with such exquisite anatomy; immersed in the lushness of a pair of swollen labia that were a perfect match for her own thick lips.

“Bitch!” she cried out. “Fucking slut!”

And then…

“Hey…” a voice broke through her dream state. She felt her shoulder being shaken.
    “Are you OK?” the voice broke through again.

As the cobwebs quickly cleared, Lisa realized that she had dozed off on the beach. Someone had awakened her. At least for the moment, her chest stopped heaving. She turned her head in the direction of the unfamiliar voice and noted a striking woman, sitting in the sand next to her on her haunches. Her silken legs were parted for balance and Lisa found herself looking deep into the thighs of the woman who had awakened her from her intensely erotic dream. Then, her line of sight zeroed in on a wispy bikini thong that barely covered the thick pussy lips that lie beneath. Holy fucking cameltoe! It was her! It was the woman she was thigh-locked with in her dream. Reality then set in. The odds of their pussies ever meeting in real life was slim to none, and she began to resent the interruptus of the coitus that was happening in her dream.

“Why did you wake me up?” She asked, somewhat annoyed.
    “Because I didn’t know if I was witnessing a crazy dream or some neurological event.”
    “What?” Lisa did not understand.
    “I thought you might have been having a seizure.”
    “Oh that’s just crazy!”
    “No, it’s not. You should have seen how your body was convulsing.”
    “Excuse me, but are you a licensed physician?”
    “No, I’m not a doctor. But I play one on TV.”
    “Really?”
    “You may recognize me as Dr. Babs Reed, the sexy pediatrician from the long running daytime drama ‘Search For The Doctors At The Edge Of The Storm.’”
    “For your information, ‘doctor,’” Lisa put the word doctor in air quotes, “a seizure isn’t the only reason a woman’s body trembles.”
    “Well then, it must have been one hellacious fuck!”
    Lisa grinned, “Hellacious is a good word for it.”

Amanda Christine Jones rose to her feet.

“I’m sorry I interrupted your wet dream.” She turned to walk away.
    “Wait!”

Amanda turned back. Lisa rose to face the object of her REM sleep sexual drama. Suddenly, the two women realized they were both bare breasted. Amanda started to cover up, but realized there was no reason to do so. They were alone on a stretch of private beach. She let her guard down. As the beautiful dreamer moved to her, she realized that Lisa’s tits were as magnificent as her own breasts.

“Well…ummm…” Lisa hesitated, “don’t go just yet.”

She was momentarily at a loss for words. But inside Lisa’s mind there were quick calculations occurring. Should she approach this encounter as if it were unwelcome and intrusive? Or, should she soften her tone in the hope that something between them might develop. The latter seemed to be a better approach. It was highly unlikely that this beautiful woman would be interested in locking thighs with her. Still, if there was even the slightest chance.

The women moved closer to each other. A hand of introduction was offered. Lisa knew that this handshake could be telling.

“I’m Amanda…Amanda Christine Jones.”

Lisa accepted the soft hand and clasped it firmly. Both women were clearly seeking maximum intimacy with the handshake. Then, Amanda brought her left hand into the mix, wrapping Lisa’s hand with her two hands. Lisa reciprocated and now the two women were in a far more welcoming shake.

“Thank you for your concern, but I’m really OK.”

With their hands still in a tight grip, the lovely woman flashed a wry smile, then made an off-handed observation.

“Must have been a hell of a dream.”
    Lisa smiled sheepishly. “I’m called Lisa Mona La Vinci…and It was indeed a hell of a dream.”
    “Can I ask you something kind of personal, Lisa?”

Matching bare breasts and clearly aroused nipples moved ever so close to contact.

“Sure, I guess…I mean, why not?”
    “Who was the lucky woman you were fucking?”
    “What the? How did?” Lisa was flabbergasted.
    “You wouldn’t have cried out ‘bitch’ and ‘fucking slut’ if you were dreaming about a man.” Amanda summarized.

Slightly ashamed, Lisa dropped her head, only to notice that the distance between their breasts had narrowed to a couple of inches. Considering that both women sported a pair of E cup breasts, this was not surprising. A few minor sparks of electricity went back and forth between the four distended nipples. Then, a realization came to them both.

“We’ve seen each other before, haven’t we?” Lisa mentioned first.

Sudden arousal shot through Amanda’s body.

“I believe that we have…A week ago at Anna Chambers’ busty babes pool party. You’re the woman who was checking me out from across the pool.”
    “Guilty as charged.” Lisa confessed.
    “No worries, I was checking you out, too. It was a ‘women only’ party after all.”
    “Well, in that case, I’m flattered.”
    “I had the strange feeling that you were staring at my crotch.”
    “I was staring at every part of you, but your crotch did get my attention…sorry.” Lisa blushed once again.
    “Did you like what you saw?” Amanda asked with a tease in her tone.
    “You have a very impressive cameltoe.” Lisa did not mince words.
    “So do you.” Neither did Amanda.

Then, by way of explanation, Amanda stated that she had tortuously worked her way through the gaggle of busty, bikini clad women at the pool who were engaged in various stages of body slamming, tit rubbing and pelvis grinding in order to reach Lisa and introduce herself.

“But you had dozed off on a deck chair. So, rather than wake you, I took the opportunity to relax in the deck chair next to you. But not before I give your crotch a once over, just like you had done with mine.”
    “Did you like what you saw, Amanda?”
    “I did. You have an amazing cameltoe, Lisa…so thick and so full.”
    “You should have awakened me, I wouldn’t have minded. We could have gotten to know each other. Perhaps we could have slinked off to one of the bedrooms for a cameltoe comparison.”
    “I thought about it, but decided against it.”
    “Really? Why?”
    “All the bedrooms would have been occupied.”
    “Why is that?”
    “Girl, please! It was an Anna Chambers party. Anytime Anna throws a party, the bedrooms are always full of hot, body slamming, scissor-fucking women. It’s a long-standing tradition.”
    “I didn’t know that, but what an interesting tidbit of information.”
    “Clearly, you don’t know the hostess.”
    “No, I don’t. I heard about the party from a friend. When I showed up at the door, a couple of busty women looked me over, gestured for me to go in and then told me to enjoy myself. It was a surprisingly easy event to crash.”
    “Right,” Amanda said, “like they would turn away someone as gorgeous as you.”
    “Which one was Anna?” Lisa wanted to know.
    “She was the hot brunette woman attached at the umbilicus to the phenomenal looking redhead.”
    “Both of them were hot looking bitches. I wouldn’t mind bumping clits with either one of them.”
    “I hear you sista.”

There was a pause, and then a sigh. And in the process, distended nipples crossed and flicked. Lisa let out a soft gasp, locked eyes with the blond, and then decided that there was no reason that their naked breasts should not meet. She pushed her tits fully into Amanda’s fulsome chest. Her boldness was rewarded when the busty blond pushed back. Amanda then took what she felt was a safe leap from a not very steep ledge.

“You never did say who the lucky woman was that your were thigh-locked with in your dream.”

She shivered when she felt Lisa’s arms encircle her and then trembled at the full body press she was suddenly in.

“I think you already know,” said a fully aroused Lisa.

Amanda felt tremors of desire shooting through her entire body. Lisa was dreaming about her. She wondered if this would go all the way, if this was meant to be. Would there be a full-on confrontation of their luscious cameltoes? Were they destined to meet and lock?

“Mmm…” Amanda moaned, “your breasts feel so good against mine.”
    “I’ve never felt desire like this before.” Lisa said, noting how soft and full Amanda’s breasts felt.
    “Have you not been with a woman before?”
    “Yes, of course I have…but I’ve never felt this kind of urgency before. Your pussy is so close to my pussy, and, knowing how well-endowed we both are, I’m almost out of my mind with sexual lust.”
    “It does seem like we’ve been on a cameltoe collision course, doesn’t it?”
    “One would hope.”
    “Why don’t we find a nice private place, and I’ll make your dreams come true, Lisa?”
    “We’ll make each other’s dreams come true.”
    They shared their first heated kiss, then scurried off.

At the beach house of Lisa Mona La Vinci, two thong clad, topless women slow danced to a love ballad. Moving their bodies so rhythmically against each other elicited goose bumps and throaty moans. There was a slow bumping and rubbing, wet thong against wet thong, just for the sake of letting each other know. Shortly, the Bikini thongs were summarily dismissed as unnecessary. Then, two shaved, pre-cum coated mounds of Venus met in a purposeful, assertive grind. Chest to chest breathing became more vigorous. Their hungry mouths locked in a passionate kiss.

“Oh Gawd!!!” Amanda groaned as the kiss ended.
    “I can’t stand this any longer…I need to know.” Lisa said as her pussy craved satisfaction like never before.
    “We both need to know.” Amanda agreed.

In the bedroom, they met, naked body to naked body, free and uninhibited. They rolled and wrestled, back and forth, over and over. Two voluptuous bodies became acclimated to each other. Lisa started to pull away. She wanted to scissor immediately. But Amanda held her close and tight.

“No, not yet! I want us to look into each other’s eyes and suck each other’s tongues while our bodies fuck, chest to chest, belly to belly and cunt to cunt.”
    “As you wish, dear Amanda.”

And so, it began…an anatomical amalgamation of two perfect females. It did not take long for the two overheated women to entwine their bodies like two dueling Anacondas.

At this point, Lisa decided to break the fourth wall:

“My goodness A.P! What a great analogy! I feel all slippery and slimy and oh so hot!”
    “Me too!” Amanda chimed in.
    “Yeah yeah yeah, that’s great…now get back to fucking before I lose my train of thought.”
    “My my my, somebody’s grumpy today.”

The lovely ladies returned to their sexual encounter. Rolling back and forth on the bed, Lisa and Mandy grunted and groaned and continued to lay slobbery chewy kisses on each other.

The battle between their breasts began to intensify when Lisa reached for a bottle of oil that was in the drawer of the nightstand and drizzled a couple of drops on their areolae. Amanda grunted and began to vigorously press and roll her tits with Lisa’s.

“I should have known that our tits would be a great match for each other.”
    “Of course they are. But remember, we’re here for the pussy matchup.” Lisa, who was now on top, reminded her.
    “So, match up with me! It’s not like my thighs are on lockdown.”

Lisa smiled slyly and adjusted the position of her hips as Amanda awaited the thick lipped squish of cunt to cunt union. She thrust, Amanda bucked and then two ravenous pussies engaged in a mission accomplished that would have made a republican salute the flag.

The two sets of blood engorged labia slotted in a penetrating kiss. Wet, sucking sounds could be heard. Lisa wondered how it would feel and sound when they actually scissored. But for the moment, this was quite satisfactory. To both women, it felt like the outer lips of the two plump cunts were going to make a meal of each other. The rhythm of the grind quickly escalated to a much faster tempo. The fuck endeavors of Lisa Mona Stevens and Amanda Christine Jones rapidly moved from the politeness of two sophisticated ladies at an afternoon tea to two naked female savages locked in full body war. Droplets of sweat began to form on their skin. Shafts of the late afternoon sunlight broke through the West facing bedroom window. Two bodies began to glisten. Amanda, on the bottom, made sure that her tits were fully engaged with Lisa’s breasts. She realized from the first full embrace on the beach that she loved the sensation of their bosoms pressing together.

A few more minutes passed and Amanda decided that she wanted to drive. She wanted to be on top. She wrestled Lisa onto her back because she wanted to be the “giver.” Lisa did not seem to mind. Indeed, the only thing that mattered to her was that they remained locked together. Then Amanda had an idea.

“Sit up!” She urged Lisa, as she pushed away and opened her legs wide.
    “I don’t understand. I thought you wanted body to body.”
    “Sit up and match me.”

Lisa rose and mimicked Amanda’s position. Then it hit her.

“Oh…oh my God!”
    “Best of both worlds, Lisa.”

The women closed in on each other swiftly, leg over, leg under. Their ravenous pussies engaged immediately and profoundly. But in the upright position they could keep the rest of their bodies involved.

Amanda let out a moan as Lisa’s cunt attacked her lushness. Knowing that Amanda’s scrumptious pussy was no better or no worse than hers, Lisa initiated a slow, steady fuck motion. Amanda’s pelvis rocked in a slightly off beat response. The women used their hips and their legs to achieve the perfect fusion. In short order, two rods of pleasure found each other. Two sex horns confronted each other in a perfect friction. Lisa and Amanda became the poster girls of the bump and grind technique.

They fucked, sitting upright, for nearly fifteen minutes until they reached a point of need that neither woman had anticipated…a need for depth. As mind-bending as this vertical confrontation was, they both needed more. They both craved a full on cunt lock.

Lisa was the first to drop to her back. She wrapped her arms around Amanda’s right leg and pulled. Amanda quickly responded, falling onto her back and taking Lisa’s right leg in her arms, pulling hard, in order to form a perfect union of their exquisite cameltoes. This was what they came for! This was the cunt to cunt reckoning that had played out in their minds, the full frontal cameltoe duel they both hungered for.

Lisa’s body bucked, out of control. Amanda twisted and trembled.

“Bitch!” Lisa screamed.
    “Fucking slut!” Amanda shot back.

And then…

“Hey!”

An unknown voice broke through their REM sleep. “Are you ladies OK?”

As the cobwebs quickly cleared, the two somnolent women realized they had dozed off on the deck chairs at poolside.

“Why did you wake us up?” Amanda asked, slightly miffed.

“Because the two of you were having full body convulsions. I just wanted to be sure you were OK.”
    “We were?” Lisa asked.
    “Seriously, it looked like you were both having a seizure.”
    “Thanks for your concern, but I’m fine.”
    “Yeah, me too.”

The hostess then glanced down and noticed two saturated bikini thongs. She smiled knowingly.

“Must have been a hellacious fuck. Sorry I interrupted your wet dreams.”

Lisa and Amanda looked at each other and felt a rush of embarrassment.

“May I suggest that you two take it to one of the upstairs bedrooms?”

Anna Chambers winked, smiled and walked away.

THE END

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Re: he cameltoe effect

OMG !!
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss !!
    That was it !!

Great !!
    Awesome !!
    Fantastic !!

Hot scenes, excellent plot, Erotic tension, Humor (Even political joking was there !), Excellent way of writing....
    All in a mixture of the finest quality !!

Oh my dear friend... Your masterpiece is a confirmation of my earlier post that you are among the very top writers of erotic stories.

My only wish : the second part to be come SOON !! Yesterday will be a perfect day !! LOL
    If, you also add some more of trash talking (the more than needed "salt & pepper" of a hot sexfight between two women determined to erotically beat one another)... I will not complain for sure !!

Tic Toc Tic Toc....
    NOT YET ?
    LOL LOL LOL

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Short but definitely enticing. Lesbian orgy pool parties are the best. Hope we see more.

Senior Hostboard Member
    he cameltoe effect

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Short but powerful, great story or prelude!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

HI AP! Great story - loved the unexpected twist at the end. It's easy to see where the sequel can go!

One question: is the redhead that Anna Chambers is with the "Jane Foster" from your earlier story?

Take care,

JB
    JB57

HB Forum Owner
    he cameltoe effect

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Red face Re: he cameltoe effect

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    HI AP! Great story - loved the unexpected twist at the end. It's easy to see where the sequel can go!

One question: is the redhead that Anna Chambers is with the "Jane Foster" from your earlier story?

Take care,

JB
    Thanks for the like JB.

Actually, the redhead in the story was SUPPOSED to be Dr. Jackie Taylor. But you've opened up an interesting story possibility. Hummm....

Regards,
    AP

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by apenman View Post
    Thanks for the like JB.

Actually, the redhead in the story was SUPPOSED to be Dr. Jackie Taylor. But you've opened up an interesting story possibility. Hummm....

Regards,
    AP

Well... if you accept inspiring lightnings from us... your friends and your devoted fans.... may i ask/suggest :
    The two of them may turn to four soon !!
    Any maids or anybody else around ?
    More persons means more "sexfighting set ups" which is one of the stronger points in your stories if not the strongest !

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

A really hot story AP.

When I first read Cameltoe Effect, I thought, hmmmmm.
    And two women noticing each others hot full camel toe = YES.
    Then have both have a wet dream = WOW.
    To top it off, to have another part to this hot camel toe story = hell ya.

And I thought only us guys noticed a nice hot full camel toe on a woman.
    I guess not.

Thank you A. Penman.

Hostboard Member AnnatheMarineChick's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

I do throw the best parties! AP, you have weaved a wonderful story here! I am so happy you included me!

HB Forum Owner
    he cameltoe effect

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AnnatheMarineChick View Post
    I do throw the best parties! AP, you have weaved a wonderful story here! I am so happy you included me!
    No doubt with a bunch of busty, oily women rollin' around...(be still my heart) LOL!

Thanks Anna!

AP

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast