0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

A Wild Night Part 1: The Ring

A Wild Night
    Part 1: The Ring

New story- Umm, I'll explain more at the end! Enjoy.
    =====
    Maggie marched towards the fancy white house dragging Amber behind her by the arm. It was a very warm night, and she was feeling far less nervous than the last time she had been here. Firstly, because nothing would be weirder than coming to this house for an orgy fight like last time and secondly because her girlfriend was with her.

The couple’s Friday night was now occupied due to Maggie’s agreement to meet up with Silvia and continue their heated sexual rivalry. It had been only two weeks since the redhead was last here, but the close loss during the orgy had stung her pride enough to draw her back in quickly invitation or not. She had secretly admitted to herself that it wouldn’t have mattered in the long run, because she would have gone after Silvia again anyway due to how close the last fight had been…like all of theirs had been since meeting. It also seemed, judging from the texts over the last week, that had got progressively more aggressive; Silvia was thinking the same thing. There was still a bone to pick between them and they weren’t done until this game of close fights was over.

Walking at a brisk pace they got to the front door quickly, and without bothering to knock, the librarian pushed it open with a slam.

“Oh, not even knocking. Someone is pissed.” Amber teased sensing her lover’s already visible frustration. Maggie sighed as she stopped in the marble foyer after entering the building, itself looking as clean as ever. She turned to look around the dimly lit house to ensure there was no sign of the host and then turned to her girlfriend.

“You didn’t have to come.” She huffed, not really meaning it. She had desperately wanted Amber here, but her girlfriend had been distant all week and she wondered if this was the reason. She hated the fact that she had not asked Amber about the deal with Silvia before offering herself more up for more planned fights. She knew she should have consulted her girlfriend first, but Amber had been so open and supportive of her fights that she didn’t really feel the need to worry. Plus, she really liked fighting Silvia, it was a thrill every single time.

Amber looked at Maggie with an intense stare with her hard brown eyes. That line meant more than Maggie could have known because, for the last week, Amber had been going through what could only be called an internal crisis. She had been trying to find a way to be more honest with her girlfriend…but had failed every step of the way. She had a big secret about losing to Bianca at the convention two weeks prior. She risked herself as well but had risked even more than the redhead’s dirty deal with the bartender. She was going to be the professional’s love slave for a week when Bianca demanded it, both for what seemed like the other librarian’s personal pleasure…and clearly an advantage over Maggie. Per the redhead, Bianca had been acting even more smug lately at work and the redhead didn’t know why…but Amber sure did.

Besides that, something was up the blonde thought, but she just didn’t know what. It seemed like everyone had a scheme or some goal surrounding them. Jenny had simply smiled when Amber had asked about what happened between her and Bianca and explained no further. Silvia gave her no answers as well. Hell, even the band was turning into extra stress, as the singer had told her that they needed dancers for the next competition, and though their band was still going strong, she knew that her ‘friend’ was desperate to be in charge. Amber still technically was the head of it, but Jenny was nipping. So far, she and Daphne had been chill, but she couldn’t know exactly what the drummer wanted either.

That issue paled in comparison to the real fear centered on how terrified she knew Maggie would react to the knowledge of what she had risked…and worse, lost. After a long night of thought, Amber concluded that Bianca had been messing with her about the whole love thing. This was just another attempt to get at her girlfriend…but it seemed wilder than what she thought Bianca would stoop to…if that was possible. On a personal level, Amber knew she had to get over this fear, or women like Bianca would use it against her, both in life and sexfighting.

Over the last two weeks, the blonde was internally struggling with the fact that enjoyed the act of sexual competition as much as her girlfriend did, yet she both wanted and didn’t want Maggie to stop participating, often at the same time. Amber knew this was her own internal struggle that she had to get over, and a long talk with Maggie could do it. The redhead though was unaware, and seemingly thought all of that was behind them. Yet for Amber, there were just so many women who wanted a piece of her girlfriend and herself. Bianca, Jenny, Silvia, Marissa, Isabella, even if the last two were on a far more friendly basis. Hell, she was sure there were more, like that girl Teagan that Maggie talked about. And her new friend she had met at the spa! The joke had turned into a bit of a competition between the girlfriends. Who could find new women and discover if they played the sex competition game that was such a big part of the girlfriend’s life? Amber only sometimes found it funny.

She shook her head because Maggie was looking at her waiting for an answer. Again though, Amber pushed down these feelings, because there was no way all these bitches knew each other, and no way she could hurt her girlfriend right before they went into Silvia’s basement. “I know I didn’t have to, but I wanted to. I mean firstly, I get to see you fight Silvia…I’m sure that will be interesting”, Her tone of the answer may have given her away if Maggie had been more attentive, but the redhead was more focused on what was to come instead of what was right in front of her. “And sexual…” The blonde added as if she heard herself and wanted to hide it, “And secondly, I’m not giving up a Friday night with you to anyone else so win or lose, you are coming home tonight with me at the end of this.” Amber said matter of fact while Maggie blushed. It was always special to her when Amber admitted her feelings and desires to spend time with her; even now when they were much further into their relationship.

“Which way?” The punk girl asked, not really noticing how much the words meant to her girlfriend who was looking at her with a lovingly stare.

This time Maggie shook her head back to focus and pulled out her phone. “Per the last message we should head straight down into the basement. That’s where the orgy was…” She finished glumly, knowing she was only seconds from finding out what twisted game her endless rival had created for them tonight. Only two weeks ago she had cum first by seconds surrounded by a bunch of nude people. It has been so disgusting and raw, sexfighting around all the naked bodies and she couldn’t forget all the sensations as she and Silvia locked slick hairy cunt to slick hair cunt in their final fuck that ended with her cumming first by a second.

The fight left an extra bad taste in Maggie’s mouth because it meant that for the third time, she had just been beaten by her rival. Even if it had only been a second, it was enough for Silvia to claim victory over her when she woke up with the cum of her rival on her face. Now, she was paying the price for that second in the orgy pit.

No matter how much she tried to think about it, there was no denying she was somewhat desperate. It was just so frustrating that she had never come out on top against Silvia, and she wasn’t sure she could handle another loss. At the least, she needed to force a draw…especially with Amber watching her.

Unlike the bartender’s word from the last fight, she had heard from Silvia much sooner than she expected and several times in fact, as they sent more dirty texts and threats that had become normal. The date for their next fight was in the books only a few days later, and like clockwork, Silvia had reached out to her right on time with the info. The last text had been very simple; the time and the instructions. No hint at all what the bartender had planned for them to do, so Maggie hadn’t brought any change of clothes. She just assumed her host would provide what she needed.

Wasting no more time, she led Amber into the kitchen and then down to the basement, each step taking them lower, the temperature increasing as they descended. Slowly the room came in view, and Maggie noticed that it was set up very different than last time. During the orgy, the room had been broken up into four sections for types of group sex, but those were all gone. Only the minibar remained in the far-left corner, unstaffed and empty. The wooden stage and stripper pole that dominated the middle of the room had also been replaced with what seemed to be a boxing ring. Not some simple cheap one either, it looked like an authentic gym one that Maggie had seen on TV and in professional gyms. All the spotlights on the ceiling were pointed towards the center of the ring where the three red robes created the perfect square. Maggie and Amber’s eyes took in the room for only a brief second before they were drawn to the woman in the middle of the ring, a sexy smile on her pixie-like face as soon as the couple had entered the basement.

Prancing in the ring was the pinnacle of sexy in all its form and even Maggie begrudgingly admitted her rival looked good tonight as her green eyes adjusted to the light. Silvia stood there standing in nothing but a simple latex black workout T-thong and big black boxing gloves on her hands. Her huge firm tits were out for the world to see and gave a little bounce as she moved with her toned ass jiggling behind her. Maggie couldn’t tell if her rival was already oiled up or just very sweaty as the light shinned off her. In this heat, she guessed it was sweat as she felt her own forehead begin to leak salt.

The bartender’s sexually shaped body and perfect ass seemed to look extra good tonight, sticking out behind her as she moved around a bit on light hops, seemly pretending to know what she was doing with quick little jabs into the air. Her long sexy legs were nice, smooth, and toned while her lightly strong stomach proved how in shape she really was. The woman had a slightly darker tan than from a few weeks ago and was around the tone Amber was normally. It was a body Maggie knew her rival had used to make a living and take control of the Showtime Bar. A body that Maggie knew could give and take pleasure that a normal person couldn’t handle.

The only big change since her and Maggie’s first meeting was the bartender’s light brown hair was now much longer, down to her mid-back when loose. Tonight, however it up in a long ponytail that wiped as she moved. The once more alternative looking woman had turned more into a modern look of beauty, and for Maggie, it was a new type of sexy that was undeniable. No matter how many times she saw Silvia, she was jaw-dropping. She hated how attracted she was to her even while despising the slut equal only to Bianca and a few other girls.

But as Silvia stepped into the right light, a thrill went down Maggie’s body, and it was something she didn’t expect. Though Silvia had told her she was going to shave her pubic hair after the orgy fight, it seemed her rival had passed on the opportunity for a reason unclear. Even from a distance, Maggie could see Silvia’s wild brown curly bush visible from the top and sides of her tight black thong. She guessed the bartender had wanted to trick her and use it knowing Maggie would now be bare and smooth.

But Silvia had miscalculated. This trick wouldn’t work, because just like her rival, she hadn’t shaved either. She wasn’t sure why… she had planned to shave it right after the orgy, but still, she had yet to do it. Amber didn’t seem to mind, and it felt like it had unfinished business. But now that business could be taken care of. Her bush would have a second chance against the thick curly rival of her enemy when they locked legs tonight. They would entangle them, that was something Maggie was sure of.

They approached the ring slowly and Silvia finally stopped her prancing with a big smile. “Maggie, Amber I’m so glad you both could make it.” Silvia cheekily said with what came off as sincerity with a twist. She locked eyes with Maggie and the sex rivals felt a wave of heat pass between them, “You can get changed behind that curtain. A thong and gloves are all you need tonight for this little boxing match we are going to be having.”

“I’ve never boxed before…” Maggie stuttered, unable to hide the shock and even worry that was now presented in front of her. She gaped at the ring and the implications of how different this was to the last time she had been down here. In her and Amber’s gym, they had a ring like this, but she had never even taken a class. She only watched other men and women trade blows there while she did her weights and cardio with her girlfriend.

Silvia laughed at Maggie’s awe. “Don’t worry, neither have I, but it sounded like a fun idea for us to see which could get the other to the ground first in a new way.”

Maggie’s eye twitched at the implied threat but couldn’t get the look of nervousness off her face. She glanced to the right to find Amber was watching at her as well. The blonde didn’t say anything but suddenly smirked. And with zero warning she pulled Maggie in a hot wet kiss as if trying to say something that she couldn’t with words. Maggie gasped as her lips blended into Amber’s and she couldn’t help letting out a small groan of satisfaction. Only her girlfriend could cause her to have this kind of effect. Their tongues met and were entangling slowly to the point Maggie almost forgot where she was when a voice carried over to their ears.

“Ohhh, very cute. What a lovely little couple you two are.” Silvia laughed inside the ring watching the show of affection with a roll of her eyes.

Amber ended the heated kiss, her tongue slowly leaving Maggie’s sexy mouth with a final little lick. She turned to the ring waiting for Silvia with a look of both amusement and annoyance, “Careful Silvia, or I will be the one giving you a lesson in that ring.”

Silvia’s grin grew as she took in Amber, “Oh, don’t make promises you can’t keep Amber…I just might have plans for you too.”

Amber raised an eyebrow at her frenemy, but then shrugged as Maggie let her go reluctantly. The redhead took a breath as she eyed the ring and took a step forward…she could do this. It didn’t matter that prior to sexfighting, she would not have considered herself a fighter in any sense of the word. In fact, her first catfight with Amber had been her first real altercation with another woman, though she had thought about it plenty of times. In fairness, she worked out a lot and had great stamina, and her type of fighting wasn’t that different to real fighting. Her altercations had taught her that wrestling and catfighting involved skill and even practice, and that was something she now had a decent amount of. Honestly, she knew she could compete in any sort of event against Silvia, but still, to get into a boxing ring with gloves and such, that was entirely new and somewhat intimidating.

While Maggie was breaking this down in her head, Silvia was eying her body, stripping the redhead nude with her grey-blue eyes. Fuck, she needed to win this, and win this decisively, because it was about time. Her plans had changed slightly from the orgy, and she was okay with that as long as she was able to end up on top.

“If you’re wondering why boxing, personally, last time I think we got a little too playful in my bed with the lube. I think this way we can rough each other up a bit before I fuck you till you quit…if you last that long and want to continue. Then, I think it’s time we re-think our relationship and what the winner gets from the loser for this fight.”

“And what does that mean? What happened to us just meeting up and fighting it out every month?” Maggie shot back, her full attention now on her rival. They had spent a long time pushing each other’s buttons but had yet to get some definite answers. But they still had plenty of fights planned, so Maggie wasn’t sure why the woman was looking to change the prize for the winner now. Why would Silvia change what she had wanted? It wouldn’t matter though Maggie thought, she was not going to let Silvia be the one to define anything and that meant she had to win. Being back in this basement made the loss of her fights wane on her harder. She wasn’t much of an angry person but losing was not something Maggie would take against Silvia or anyone really, especially when it came to sex.

Silvia completely ignored Maggie’s question. “This is a fight until one of us can’t go on physically, or of course, sexually. There won’t be any distractions like last time, so the prize needs to be equal to the intensity of the match.”

“No distractions?! You are the one who wanted an orgy fight with all those people, and you also made me bring Amber tonight! Don’t pretend you didn’t cause ALL of the distractions we had during our last fight.” Maggie snapped, but Silvia waved her hand as if to shoo her away.

“Hmm, maybe I did. I mean, I really enjoyed the orgy and how very dirty you and I got; especially the dancing, but it wasn’t private and dangerous enough for two women like us. Tonight, you and I are going to get very heated and personal, I think we need that for us to settle some stuff we left on stage…so to speak.”

While Maggie fumed, Amber watched the interaction with both amusement and annoyance. There was no doubt that Silvia was annoying, and clearly brought out a level of desire and irritation in Maggie that she didn’t see many people could. But weirdly, she could tell that Silvia was equally annoyed as if Maggie still hadn’t admitted something she wanted, or maybe something Silvia needed. There was also something about the bartender’s tone that worried her, and she knew this was not going to be a simple match…it never was with Silvia. After what Bianca had been hinting at, she knew there was clearly going to be more on the line.

The redhead sighed as she listened to Silvia’s little monologue; she was used to them. However, there was one interesting thing that piqued her interest. Silvia’s tone about changing their relationship…like she wanted something new from their set fights.

It confirmed that she had been right or at least she partly from the texts they had shared. It seemed Silvia was equally not satisfied with how their fights had gone. Maybe she wanted a sex slave instead of a rival? Or to finish her so that she could hunt new prey? She thought, guessing what she would have demanded. That would mean she needed to finally get a decisive win…so she could establish dominance. It would make them both far more desperate and dangerous tonight if that was the case. She couldn’t know if Silvia was lying and had any experience in boxing, but they had cat fought and wrestled quite a few times and had so far been even, so maybe she had a shot against the bartender in the ring. It’s not like she would deny a fight anyway when challenged and poked like this.

“Fine, I’ll play your game, but still boxing? Honestly Silvia, first the orgy and now this? I just don’t know if I will ever understand how your mind works.” Maggie said with a bit of exasperation like she had to deal with a pest.

Silvia laughed, “My mind works the same as yours, Maggie, I’m a slut who loves to fight with my sex. We are so alike.” She shot back with a sexy smile. Maggie didn’t respond but glared at her nearly nude enemy wanting to both punch and suck those fat breasts on her chest. The dirty glare made Silvia smile wider and she did another little jump with a twirl so that Maggie got a good look at the ass in the black thong and tits that had so far been on the top of their rivalry. Maggie opened her mouth to speak, but Silvia spoke up again after her little twirl, her face twisting to a snarky smile.

“You know Maggie, you have lost 3 times to me, and I know that must just fucking eat you alive. I’ll admit that each time it’s been amazingly close, but tonight, it isn’t going to end that way, and this won’t be a close fight.” She hissed as her tone became firmer with a slice of determination. “I’m going to beat your ass and then fuck you to nothing when you try to stand up. Then you’re going to do what I say for a nice long time.”

“Oh, so now you want me as a slave and not a rival, huh? What happened to us just fucking like sluts to see which is better at sex?” Maggie questioned again, ignoring the taunt though it made her arms shake. However, besides that, she was unable to hide her curiosity of why Silvia wanted this new change. She wanted to keep track of her sex rival and her insane ideas. Mostly because whatever Silvia was doing had a 90% chance to include or affect herself or Amber in some way like it did tonight. Above anything else, Maggie had a fierce passion for keeping her girlfriend safe from both sex rivals and personally.

Silvia’s smile faltered for a second. She had expected the question from Maggie…but didn’t want to answer it fully. “A few different things…but honestly, I might need some help in a few future matches…and having you not bug me, and as my slave would help. I’m sure you will come crawling back up to me eventually to fight again as they all do, or in fact, I know you will, but you won’t be as high and mighty as you act now and I’m sure we can finish my business by then.” She laughed aloud as Maggie tried to understand what her rival meant. There were plenty of girl’s Silvia could get help from she thought, but it seemed that is all she was going to get out of her rival for now. Just more riddles for her to decipher.

Silvia was still looking at her, sweat already dripping off her body in the hot ring as she leaned on the robe in front of Maggie, her big tits hanging down and even swaying slightly as she talked. “However, Maggie, just like last time, if you want to walk away, be my guest. I think I already proved I can last a little bit longer than you, and I’m sure myself and my friend could enjoy Amber alone for the night.” She smirked as she saw the green eyes narrow at the other type of threat. “But you won’t, cause you want to punch my pretty face, and then fuck my hot body. And I want to do the same thing to you; until one of us screams. And the loser becomes the winner’s…sex slave for a long time.” Silvia finally announced, with a smile that looked wilder than ever before.

Maggie let out a heated amount of breath, swallowing down even more questions. She knew she had signed up for this when she had accepted the fights and that eventually the two of them would risk something like this. Her rival was at least somewhat predictable, but the overall mystery of Silvia seemed to grow every time they met. Yet one thing was clear, this slut had some sort of nasty plan that included her and maybe Amber. To figure that out, and avoid it, she needed to find out what exactly it was…and that meant winning.

The thong-wearing girl was watching Maggie think, knowing that the redhead was trying to finish a puzzle in which she didn’t have all the pieces. She couldn’t know about all her special guests upstairs, and in the backyard, just waiting to come down. She would get what she wanted, but she didn’t mind building her new friendships up while she did it.

“Friend?” Amber asked, still standing next to Maggie. Something about that line made Amber’s hair on the back of her neck bristle. Her conversation with Bianca came flashing back…the librarian had mentioned friends. Maybe it was true, maybe Silvia and Bianca did know each other…maybe they did recently become friends? She hadn’t been looking to fight tonight, but it seemed there might not be much of a choice if Maggie needed help.

“Friends,” Silvia answered dismissively to Amber with nothing else. Then her voice carried to snap Maggie out of her thoughts, “Common Maggie, three hot rounds with the gloves on and once I knock you down on your ass, I will let you decide if you still want to sexfight me or just accept being my sex bitch.” The bartender stood back up to her full height, gloved hands on her hips, right where the strings of the black thong went around them. Maggie’s green eyes fluttered down to the tight thong where all the brown curls were displayed, and Silvia let out a giggle, “Oh Maggie, can you see my bush? I guess I forgot to tell you that didn’t end up shaving it. I would be scared too if I were you if you bring your soft bare pussy to me now.”

Maggie let out some heated air from her nose, but a little grin came to her mouth. She gave Silvia credit; the woman knew how to push her buttons second only to Amber. The only way she was going to find out why Silvia needed a sex slave without falling into a trap would be to fuck her into a trance. This was good, she liked having something to fight for. Plus having Amber here could just give her that extra little push to finally topple this bitch.

“Fine Silvia, you want to do some ‘foxy boxing’? You are on slut, and I’m going to make you regret it when YOU are my sex slave.”

Amber’s eyes glanced at her girlfriend in surprise, whose freckles seemed to be darker in this light. She looked very determined, and Amber knew there would be little to change her girlfriend’s mind now. Her deal with Bianca came flashing back, she had made the same deal of risking being a slave. But Maggie hadn’t hesitated or asked her and she was right here…that helped Amber for a reason she couldn’t explain.

Silvia was grinning, “Good, but where does this sudden confidence come from Maggie? You know you are not in my league when it comes to sex or fighting! I’ve proven that, and if you just accept your place, I won’t have to embarrass you tonight.” The thrill of the upcoming fight had sent a shiver down the bartender’s spine. Maggie had accepted, now all she needed to do was win and tame this feisty redhead. The redhead opened her mouth, but Silvia flicked her head towards the far back corner. “As I said, your outfit and gloves are in the little makeshift changing room right there.”

Maggie looked around to see a small makeshift sheet hung up on the wall. Much less grand than the stuff Silvia always used for her events, but efficient. “Hmph.” Maggie shrugged as she left Amber and walked over to the corner, unable to not sway her hips at her rival even though she was still in her long skirt. Silvia’s eyes followed her hungrily, and then the thong wearing girl smiled again as the redhead paused. Maggie had just noticed all the fold away chairs on both sides of the ring. She made eye contact with Amber who gave her another look of wonder as she eyed them too.

“What are those?” She asked her rival with a glance back into the ring. Silvia’s smiled widened, and Maggie felt her annoyance growing as it normally did around her sex rivals.

When she didn’t get an answer, Maggie hissed, “I thought you wanted this fight personal…just us and ‘friends’.” But her eyes again drifted to Silvia’s body, feeling a pulse of sexual desire that she couldn’t control. She hated that they were so even, that their asses and tits looked so similar when it came to size and shape. That they could swap any type of clothing for a perfect fit. Annoyingly she realized that every second Silvia was standing there in the nearly nude, and she wasn’t, was giving the bartender an advantage in the soon to be sexfight.

Silvia’s face now turned into a cute innocent look that was weird to Maggie on a face that always had such a confident sexy smirk on it when she was around. “Oh, just for a few spectators besides our friends for the boxing. I thought it would be good to make it as realistic as possible, like a real match. I have always wanted to box, but everyone is always scared to get into the ring with me or I have no interest in getting with them. From my research, two equal fighters always make the most entertaining matches, and I mean, can you find any two more equal than us?”

Maggie didn’t answer but again compared her own tits to Silvia’s like she did every second of every day. She always had, even before sexfighting compared herself to other women, but now she did it in the open, and was openly compared in return. Silva’s ass, her stomach, her face it was near impossible to find a flaw, just like it was with Bianca, or Jenny, or even Isabella and Marissa, no matter how much Maggie wanted to.

“And before you say anything. It’s not a distraction because they are outside the ring. Now hurry up, and I’ll go get them, and the ref while you are changing.”

“Referee? Maggie asked as the number in her head grew to who would see her nude boxing. This again was turning into an orgy like event. “Again Silvia, you said you wanted this personal, I’m not about to let a bunch of people record us and post it all over the fucking internet.”

Silvia huffed and Amber picked up some annoyance from the bartender. It seemed her girlfriend could also push the pixie girl’s buttons too, “Maggie, the same rules apply as it did in the orgy, no one is going to have their phones except you, Amber, me and my friends. The ref is here for both of us to follow the rules. I’m not stupid.”

“Could have fooled me.” Maggie shot, and Silvia glared at her now with some next-level intensity. Their rivalry, the fire that drove them to hate each other’s clashing personalities was still alive and hotter than ever. Silvia then huffed and turned around walking away to the far side of the ring and ‘her corner’ of the night. Maggie watched as the sexy woman lifted one leg over the middle rope and straight-legged crawled out of it, presenting her string covered ass to the invisible crowd in a way very few people would ever see. Maggie watched with a hiss and lump in her throat. It reminded her that just like herself, Silvia was more flexible than she let on.

“Any more questions nerd? Happy?” Silvia questioned Maggie now on the ground and the opposite side of the ring, her tits bouncing with her as she leapt down.

“When I’m here? Never.” Maggie hissed and Silvia rolled her eyes when she heard Amber snicker.

“Whatever. Go get your fucking outfit and gloves on now. When I get back, be in the ring so I can lay you out with my gloves first, then I’m going to finish you with my bush on your soft open pussy.”

“Whatever slut, I think you are in for a surprise.” Maggie taunted and Silvia shot a look back that curious. Maggie said nothing as the sparks flew for the millionth time. The redhead had seen Silvia naked many times now, yet each one was a thrill. It wasn’t like she was not used to seeing beautiful women naked. She saw herself and her girlfriend every day, not to mention the interns and other rivals she has made over the last year and a half.

But every time before a fight with a woman build like her added an extra thrill like no other, the fear, the upcoming struggle for what she wanted. It was a craving and this time she absolutely had a reason to fight this bitch.

Without another word, at her rival or girlfriend, Maggie went behind the white sheet. Good to Silvia’s word, hanging there was a pair of red boxing gloves and a small latex red T-style thong that was the same style and size as the slut’s black one. Looks like it was about wearing opposite colors this time instead of matching as it had been before at the orgy. Silvia did love her themes when it came to her sexfighting.

Not wanting to take long and leave Amber alone, she quickly stripped down and out of her long plaid skirt, t-shirt, green bra, and matching skimpy string thong she had worn to the house. She was quickly down to nothing and was standing nude in the basement as she had before during the orgy. Weirdly it felt more natural to be nude down here than in clothes. She folded her removed articles and put them on the ground while thinking of all the boxing videos she had seen and trying to form some sort of game plan. She ran her fingers in her bush and felt a wave of worry leave her. She had the upper hand, and knew that her rival seeing this, would put a piece of doubt in Silvia’s head if she made it past the first part of the night.

It would be a good start, but in the end, she knew the only real plan would be to finally last longer than Silvia. She needed to make up the three times she had come up a breath behind her sex rival. She looked down at her own hourglass figure and felt ready or at least as ready as she could for another sexfight. She was sure Silvia had planned to easily grind her in their trib, bare groin to her rough brown fur, but now the two forests would tangle once again like vines trying to deforest the other. Not deciding to shave had been her best decision in a while.

The rest of her body was as good as ever and in her personal option, even better than Silvia’s and secretly she thought as good as Amber’s. Her tits were just as big and firm, hanging just slightly, and her ass just as strong and full that had the ability to disappear any type of thong. She loved her body, and it was the love that made her push it so hard for it to be amazing. It also gave her the best chance in this little group of women who used them in such a special way. Sexfighting was only something she had dreamed of and now it was real, and she could prove who the best in a way most couldn’t or wouldn’t. It had made her more confident and more open with her sexual preferences and desires than she ever had been, and weirdly these conflicts had led to her finding a woman she wanted to spend her life with.

She picked up the red thong and red gloves admiring their almost ruby-like color. First the thong, she pulled on the latex small cloth quickly, slipping it in-between her buns, and feeling it nice and tight on all sides. A perfect fit, and like she suspected, the curls of her pubic hair bulked out the front bit while the rest was out for the world to see. Then came the gloves, and she slid each one on to make a fist. They were heavier than she thought they would be and knew it would be tiring if she swung a lot early. Her game plan set, she began to tap into the girl who liked to struggle and would do anything to dominate another woman with her sex. Satisfied with both her look and her desire, she pulled her long curly red hair into a ponytail and left the sheet.

Even before leaving her changing corner, she had noticed the noise level had increased from people coming in. There were quite a few spectators down in the basement, though not as many as she expected. The group was entirely all women, and the only man down here was in the ring wearing a black and white ref shirt. The spectators who could see all turned to see the new fighter and instantly the looks turned into ones of desire and jealously. ‘Oh.’ Maggie thought, it was that kind of group. She was quite used to getting those types of looks from other women and honestly it would have been an insult not to get them in her current attire.

She didn’t really recognize any of them but couldn’t look closely as Silvia was approaching her with her a person at her side. Curiously, for once Silvia had a look of aggravation on her face, while the other woman had a big friendly smile. Maggie swallowed a gulp as she took in the new arrival, and suddenly felt like she was already trapped in a growing scheme. The new woman had alabaster skin much like Bianca’s that seemed to glow in the bright light. Her full head of hair was fully dyed bright blue, and she had a complete black tattoo sleeve on the entirety of her left arm to her shoulder with unique designs. It wasn’t even surprising to see the girl’s chest was equal to her own behind a thin black tank top. Overall, her body looked amazing in the tight black workout shorts that only went to her midthigh. Not surprising really Maggie thought, if she was friends with Silvia, she would have a body like this. Maggie knew the bartender was picky about her toys.

Though something about this girl gave her a shiver as she came face to face with another woman who would be able to stand toe to toe with her and Amber when it came to looks...and body. The new girl’s face was sharp, with more piercings than Maggie had seen in a while. Two on her eyebrows, three in each ear, her lip and her nose. Fortunately, as the pair got close enough, Amber had moved back to her side making the standoff more even, though the blonde looked a bit more worried than when they had arrived.

“I just want to meet them; you clearly like them.” The other girl said to Silvia as they came within hearing range.

“I told you that you can meet them once I have beaten the redhead….” Silvia whispered back quickly, but not fast enough for Maggie and Amber to not hear the little exchange.

“Who is this?” Maggie shot at Silvia as they came to stop in front of the couple, but the blue-haired girl spoke up with a voice that did not match her intense look, “Hi! My name is Natalie…and you must be Maggie…oh, I have heard so much about you…it’s so nice to finally put a face to the name!” Her smile was so friendly that it took Maggie off by surprise, and even more, when the long blue-haired girl took a step forward hugged her nude body without warning.

“Ohhhhh, Ummm nice to meet you too,” Maggie replied, unsure of what else to say as she awkwardly returned the hug in the near-nude after a second. Their big tits squished tightly, but Maggie did not feel the girl try to overwhelm her chest or anything. The new arrival then did the same to Amber, who did not return the embrace at all.

Taking a step back, she did an up and down of both. “Wow, yeah, you two are even hotter than they made you out to be! I sense some really positive energy, and my horoscope did say new meetings were forthcoming!”

“Who the fuck are you?” Amber questioned, confused, and still slightly angry for a reason she couldn’t say. She knew the name before the girl even said it.

The girl’s jaw dropped, “What? Has she not told you about me?” She said, backing off to Silvia’s side, and shooting the bartender a little glare. “And from what I hear, neither has Bianca…they can be so mean to me.” She continued with a pout and for the first time in Maggie’s life, she noticed Silvia was looking almost uncomfortable in this conversation.

“Nat, stop being friendly with them.” The bartender groaned, “We talked about this…I need to beat this bitch for her to join our…”, She hissed when Natalie interrupted her with a hmph and roll of her very blue eyes.

“Silv, you be quiet. You and Bia really have made my coming back to this city lame. Firstly, you two randomly meet without telling me, and now you are being rude to your guests. We all exist in the same universe, and I know how excited you are to finally find a bunch of hot chicks willing to play our game. If you would just relax and breathe like I used to teach you, you would be happier. Anyway, just because you are trying to dominate one to be a slave doesn’t mean we can’t all be friends and civil…before we end up naked and fighting.”

Silvia looked like she was about to respond with a mouthful of retorts, but Maggie spoke up first. “Bianca? You know Bianca?” Maggie asked the new girl, connections starting to form in her head. Could the world really be this small?

The blue-haired girl looked at Maggie and laughed. “Know her? Hehe, I was her roommate for two years after college! We were quite the opposite pair…a professional and a hippie sharing a room…figuring things out in a fun way. Then I used to work at the Showtime with Silvia back in the day. Goodness, I’m just going to tell you my whole life story, won’t I?” She winked at Maggie who gave her a fully confused look as the conversation override her brain. It didn’t help the fact that she was still standing there in nothing but a small red thong and gloves.

Natalie was still talking, however, “We were both the waitress, though Bianca hadn’t moved here then…but whatever, I’m so excited to meet you guys! I think we can all be amazing friends.”

There was an awkward silence, but Maggie spoke up again, “Wow, so you know a lot of people.” She replied still a bit dumbfounded as Amber stood there with her head tilted, equally as confused.

“Yeah, I do, so it was an easy choice to move back. I broke up with my boyfriend and my girlfriend a few months ago so I packed up and am reconnecting with my friends while getting back into the…sexual market!” And the friendly girl smiled again at Maggie, with a bit more of a twinkle in her eyes.

Amber was about to say something harsh, but it seemed the blue-haired girl caught herself.

“Oh, and I’m sorry, I know you guys are a couple. I feel that love energy…though you…Amber…. have something angry in it.” She mused to Amber who almost let out a growl. “Anyway! I didn’t mean like I was going to steal one of you! I’m just a really open person in everything: relationships, sex, and well lots of sex, so would be willing to join. I love to risk myself and my body in a good fight, Silv here can attest to that.” Natalie breathed with a lick of her blue lips and gave another smile at the redhead who felt her blonde lover give a shift in annoyance.

All the while, Silvia had a grimace watching this interaction. Nat knew why she needed Maggie now as a slave and acting this friendly was not how she had told her friend to behave…but that was Natalie after all.

“Nat…I really thought after your first text that you had changed. But you really haven’t at all in 2 years, have you?” Silvia sighed with a shake of her head. “It’s whatever, be friends with them if you want. But first, I’m going to kick this slutty redhead’s ass and take her as a slave. Then I’ll give her permission to have some fun with you if that’s what you want.”

“Umm, you haven’t changed either, your aura is still dingy, and the lack of positive energy will make all of us break out I bet! Anyway, just because you got dumped a few years ago doesn’t mean you can just look too out fuck every girl you meet. In fact, you only fight girl’s you like to hang out with and don’t try to hide it! I know you want to be friends with them, I can sense it!” Natalie shot back with a slice of venom and Maggie finally sensed the feeling she got around her other rivals.

For a second, it seemed Silvia was going to tackle her ‘friend’, but then the black thong wearing girl laughed, “My god, I can’t believe I actually missed your openness, you freaking hippie. Good thing you are as nasty in bed as ever or you would be unbearable.”

“Oh, you know I’m still a sex freak when it comes down to it, I do think the only way to fully hit nirvana is going all out against another sexy girl…but we can deal with that later! This should be fun to watch, aggression is another way to build and release emotion.” The blue-lipped girl said again, doing a back and forth between Maggie and Silvia’s nude and increasingly sweaty bodies.

There was a brief silence as the four women eyed each other, Maggie, and Silvia only in thongs and gloves, Amber and Natalie in their shorts and tank tops. The tense moment seemingly passed, but only for a second because Natalie was openly eye banging Maggie and Amber in a way that could be described like a horny teenager.

“How…how are you two friends?” Maggie asked, looking at Silvia in a slightly new light. Somehow, this woman got more confusing because this Natalie was not what she expected. She had known her rival to not have many friends…let alone one’s who were as friendly as this, but this tatted girl…she seemed okay. But she was also friends with Bianca and that meant she couldn’t lower her guard. Just because this blue-haired girl said all the right things didn’t mean she wasn’t as vicious or sexually unstable as Silvia was when it came down to it.

“Oh, we just kind of fell in together. I got a job here right after she and Jenny had met, so we became a little trio. I find girls with the same sexual energy seem to gravitate towards each other. They are my best friends, and I would do anything to help them.”

Silvia smiled at Nat, who then looked at Amber again “God, even with your negative energy, you are so fucking hot. We should make a little side bet on the match. They get their sex slave, and we have the same bet? Just for a week? It would help us get to know each other really fast!” Natalie grinned, but before Amber could accept or decline, someone else spoke up.

“Unfortunately, Natalie, that won’t work…I already own the blonde starting tomorrow.” A haughty voice came from behind the couple. Maggie and Amber flipped their heads around just as Bianca, Jenny, and a light redheaded girl were descending the steps from the house.

The shock of seeing all of them in one room froze the sexfighting couple, but the blue-haired girl gave a shout of excitement. “Finally! Bianca! Jenny! Yes, I’ve missed you guys!” Natalie yelled with a high-pitched scream and ran forward to meet them as they reached the bottom. The new girl hugged each girl tightly and even the new very light redhead that Maggie had never seen. The librarian re-flipped her head around to see Silvia give a ‘isn’t this an interesting night?’ kind of look. She moved forward and sweaty shoulder bumped Maggie with a slap of sweaty skin as she passed.

As Silvia joined, Jenny and Bianca gave her a little ‘wow’ look, but the catchup lasted less than a few seconds when the entire group of five turned and came back to the still stunned pair.

Maggie and Amber had no idea what was happening, but they did know that suddenly quite a few rivals had appeared in front of them.

“Hello Amber, my soon to be pet.” Bianca grinned, her pale body far more out on display than she ever would normally show. A decently short skirt, and a button-up t-shirt that only had two buttons done up, showing off a sexy black bra. It had been a long time since she had dressed quite a bit sluttier, but it felt good. Sometimes, even a professional like her had to have some ‘fun’. Maggie’s eyes widened at the word her co-worker used and shot a look at Amber who was still glaring at the arrivals.

“Amber, it’s so good to see you outside of band training…I hope you committing 100 percent of your time to find us new gigs like a leader should…” Jenny laughed, but there was a sharpness to it. Her own body was in tight dark blue jeans that made her ass look out of this world. Add that with her tight red and black t-shirt that gave the singer quite a look. Her brown hair was still long and out, and the purple strands still showed.

“What the fuck are you two doing here? You aren’t friends…you were fighting at the Gala.” Amber said under her breath. She had known that even with their band going so well, Jenny held some resentment after what happened between them on their first meeting months ago. That she was the one in charge…that was something the singer wouldn’t be able to stand for a long time. But to go this low, after she had finally started trusting the singer was annoying.

“What did you mean…your pet?” Maggie hissed at her co-worker, snapping Amber out of her little thoughts. A wave of fear passed through her body like no other because she hadn’t been able to fix the Bianca thing…and now it came to a head far quicker than she had expected. She hadn’t told Maggie…because she was scared…and now the consequence of that lie was here. ‘I fucked up…’, Amber thought, what a mistake she had created.

Bianca’s eyes seemed to sparkle at Maggie, after so long, she finally had something over her fiery rival. Something she could use, and something she secretly wouldn’t mind having herself if the redhead didn’t back off. She turned her head to look at Amber, the blue eyes tracing the very short hair on the right side of the head of the woman. She pulled it off well, better than any of the other girls could have. It reminded her that her own black hair was shorter a few inches from the fight, but you couldn’t tell because it was still in a tight bun…though with a few loose buns.

“Oh, this is curious, have you not told her Amber? How I beat you? How you will be my little girlfriend for a week, starting tomorrow at 7 AM sharp. I’m sure it will be a long week for Miss Reynolds without you.” Bianca laughed, drawing out each word as she crossed her hands under her tits showing them off in that sexy bra. She wanted Amber to tell Maggie and the redhead to confront her at work…but being here was even better.

“What?” Maggie whispered. It must have been a lie, but before she could rebut it, Amber had recovered, and her anger had taken over. “Shut the fuck up Bianca. I’m going to kick all of your asses if any of you say another word.” Amber hissed pointing a finger at all five of the girls facing her and her girlfriend.

“All of us?” Jenny laughed, “Oh, please Amber, you are good, but don’t overestimate yourself in sex or fighting. We are long overdue for a little re-match ourselves.”

Amber shot a glare at Jenny, that the other girl returned. But before they could start at each other, a new voice spoke up.

“Where are your friends?” The unknown light redhead asked suddenly, glancing behind them at the crowd, searching. She was also in a skirt…but even shorter, like awkwardly shorter than Bianca’s. That and just a sports bra, so she had plenty of skin showing. It was a unique look that Maggie felt like she had only seen Marissa pull off. Then the other new girl let out a huff, they were supposed to be here she thought glancing at Bianca. The black-haired librarian gave her a shrug and mouthed the word patience.

Amber was still glaring at Jenny, so Maggie spoke up, directly her voice at her work rival, before rolling her eyes at her co-worker’s taunt. “That’s so funny Miss Marshal, you really like to stoop low, but I expect nothing less. It’s funny now, but after the Gala, I finally thought we had at least a mutual respect, but you are as manipulative as ever, going after me through Amber. My girlfriend would have told me.” She hissed, but when Maggie finally looked at Amber to renew the confidence of her statement, her heart dropped. The blonde was looking at her, pain in the brown eyes that seemed already begging for forgiveness. The world around her disappeared, and for a second it was just her and Amber as their eyes met and the fear was shared between the couple.

“Amber? Is that true?” Maggie whispered with clear desperation. Did her girlfriend risk herself in a fight for her co-worker…without telling her? Did Amber lose to Bianca? When her girlfriend didn’t say anything, it answered every question she had from the past week.

“Oh, this is funny!” Silvia laughed at her rival’s shock. “And is good for me too, I guess. Once you are my slave Maggie, I will need your schedule open so having Bianca take Amber for a little ride works.”

“Works for me too, you have been far too distracted from the band Amber, your girlfriend is just too in the way. Once she is Silvia’s slave, she won’t be distracting you anymore.” Jenny laughed at Maggie, as their equally shaded green eyes met, and an unresolved tension from the Gala was renewed. Neither had forgotten that Maggie had interrupted her fight and tribbed her to orgasm before leaving her with Bianca. It had worked out in her favor...but she and the pale girl still had a lot between them.

“It doesn’t work for me….” Riley spoke up, annoyed that the two people she was desperate to see hadn’t shown up.

“Relax Riley.” Jenny quipped, “What’s good for us is good for you and your sorority…the free show, and drinks.” The long-haired redhead went quiet and looked more aloof than before. The whole time Natalie was watching, and humming in focus as if she was trying to remove the negative energy that was coming off her friends and the other girls in the group. She would need to meditate for hours after this.

For Maggie, her world shattered in an instant. All the talks they had, all the supportive moments Amber had pushed her their fights, had they all been fake? What else had the blonde been untruthful about?

Amber’s defensive mechanism kicked in, and she turned to the girl’s glaring at each of the other five. “None of you are touching my girlfriend tonight, in fact, this whole shit is off.” Amber declared, shooting a glare at Silvia who looked surprised but still cocky. The look almost sent Amber off on the other girl, but instead, she grabbed Maggie’s arm and began to lead her out of the basement, but the redhead didn’t move.

“Maggie. Let’s go.” Amber ordered, giving her another tug at the wrist just beyond the red glove, but Maggie looked at her with a stare, that turned into a blazing glare from the green eyes. It again felt like the world had dissolved, even though a nearly nude Silvia, Nat, Bianca, Riley, and Jenny were standing just a few feet away watching them.

“No, Amber,” Maggie said, as she felt a different type of anger than one, she felt before. It could only be summed up in one word: betrayal.

Amber seemed to sense her girlfriend’s switch of temper but didn’t give up. “Maggie, please. I can explain, let’s just talk this out…something isn’t right about this.”

Maggie felt her heart get torn at, but her anger won out. “No, Amber. This isn’t fair, how could you not tell me? How could you risk yourself without telling me?”

“I risked myself for you, and you did the same thing with Silvia without telling me,” Amber growled pulling Maggie close, roughly so that they came face to face. Maggie’s hot nude body touched Amber as the world around them shrunk even smaller.

“That’s not the same thing.”

“Yes, it is. You just risked being her sex slave…you didn’t turn and ask me, did you?”

“It’s different…you were here. You could have said something.” Maggie shot back.

Amber looked at her for a long second, then Amber Fiedler did something Maggie Reynolds did not expect. “You’re right, I made a mistake, and I’m sorry.” The ex-student said, and the apology made Maggie freeze. It wasn’t like her girlfriend to apologize for anything…and she did it on her own. For a second the redhead’s anger faltered and she did want to leave. If they had been alone, it might have been enough to calm her down, but the green eyes flickered to the group of girls watching them and she still felt cheated. This wasn’t fair…how could Amber risk herself to her co-worker but she couldn’t? Their relationship was built on them being equals…and right now they weren’t.

“That’s not enough.” Maggie breathed, as she pulled her hand away from her girlfriend. “You risked yourself…and from what it sounds like…our relationship against Bianca…and now she has that over me. You broke our trust…I thought you were all for these fights as long as we talked about them beforehand? Even if Silvia wins…she doesn’t have that over you like Bianca has over me.”

Amber let out some breath, trying to control her impulse to yell, “Yeah, you are right, I should have been more honest with you, so let’s go and I can start.”

Maggie looked at her, then only one word escaped her red lipstick covered lips. “No.”
    Amber didn’t react, didn’t flinch, because in the deepest part of her soul…she expected Maggie to say exactly that.

“I’m going to fight Silvia tonight with the risk of me being her sex slave or her mine. That is what you risked, right? Did you tell Isabella not to tell me either? Were you looking forward to being Bianca’s toy for a week…is that why you hid it from me?”

Amber’s face remained with its intense stare directed at Maggie, a look the redhead hadn’t gotten since the Gala. “You said we should always make each other our number one priority and right now, I’m asking you as a girlfriend. Don’t fight tonight and come home with me.”

The redhead only shook her head no because words failed her, and she didn’t trust herself to speak. All the while, the girl’s watching shared a look. It was almost heartbreaking even for them, but for their own plans and goals, some things had to be broken.

“Trouble in paradise?” Jenny laughed sensing the frustration. “And to think my week hasn’t started yet,” Bianca added, breaking up the tense moment as she giggled behind her hand. She almost felt bad…but she pushed it down…Maggie had this coming. The redhead shot a glare at her co-worker, but Amber didn’t. She was looking at Maggie with an intensity the librarian hadn’t felt in a long time.

The punk girl opened her mouth, but Silvia spoke up ruining her chance. “Well, you can walk away now Maggie if you want. Tail tucked between your legs or risk it all against me.” Silvia taunted, as she gave a little shake of her body.

Already hurt by her girlfriend’s dishonesty and annoyed at herself; Maggie wasn’t thinking straight. She was already down to nothing but a tiny thong, and her anger won out over her head and heart. There was one thing she could do, and the one thing she wanted. She was going to risk the same thing Amber did…even if it hurt her girlfriend to do it.

It seemed Amber had realized which decision Maggie was going to make even before the redhead was because she suddenly turned and began to walk away without another word.

“Amber!” Maggie yelled with more desperation than she meant to show. Amber was her only ally here tonight and if she left, it would be her alone in this basement with a lot of people who wanted a piece of her. The blonde paused at the yell and turned back to look at Maggie, their eyes piercing each other. The blonde girl flipped the long part of her dark yellow hair and walked back to Maggie getting right in her face.

“You want to fight her? Right? More than fucking anything? You want to risk yourself to get back at me?” Amber asked, with a taunting voice that had some poison dripping. The redhead took a breath in…it seemed Amber could read her as well as she could read the blonde. The tone hurt more than she wanted to show.

“No…that’s…”

Then Amber snickered, “It’s fine Maggie, I’ll call a cab and leave the car. Good luck.” She hissed, but through the anger, there was no hiding the look of hurt on the beautiful blonde’s features, and Maggie could see it as bright as day. In a flash though the look vanished and the punk bitch student who she had fought in multiple sexual duels seemed to take over. Her girlfriend disappeared under the mask. It was like they both had two sides of their personalities, and for the first time in a long time since being together, they couldn’t control them.

Maggie was speechless and Amber flipped around and began to walk away, leaving her girlfriend as she ascended the stairs back to the house.

“Amber…you are right,” Maggie whispered to herself. She could say it…but not to her girlfriend…because the blonde had started this. Now, suddenly, she felt very alone, as Jenny, Bianca and Silvia seemed to surround her. It was fine, she could fix this she told herself, but she had that to beat Silvia first, because only then would she be able to go after Amber as an equal in her own mind.

Knowing that she was now alone, the safest place in the basement was the ring, so Maggie started walking to it, pushing past Jenny and Bianca who sidestepped to let her pass. She and Silvia both noticed a worried-looking Natalie had followed Amber instead, but there was nothing she could do now. A part of her knew she was equally in the wrong because of her choices, but Amber shouldn’t have left her. Her girlfriend wasn’t being fair in multiple aspects.

She shook her head, she just had to push it down for now, because she had made the deal with Silvia. The risk of being a sex slave was at stake and she had to focus. She jumped up to the ring and went under the lowest robe, deciding that this time she wasn’t going to go down to Silvia’s level for the crowd. She wanted to beat the bartender with her body and didn’t need to act like such a slut…even if she wanted to. Entering the ring, the crowd of roughly 15 women watching gave a little cheer, as Silva had followed and jumped up as well on the other side. The room seemed to dissolve as Maggie and Silvia faced off once again.

Now in the light of the ring, Silvia’s eyes took in Maggie’s form with hungry eyes, the pale body nearly gleaming in the light from the early layer of sweat. There was so much to take in but the first thing her blue-grey eyes found was the fiery bush sticking out of the top of the red thong like her own brown bush was. She had thought she noticed the hair in the little group talk, but now in the light, it was very apparent. The very bush that had entangled hers in a strangling duel two weeks prior had come back to finish their struggle. Maggie noticed the glance and a sexy grin came to her freckled face at Silvia’s slight disbelief.

“What’s the matter, Silvia? See something that makes you worry.” She taunted, and the bartender seemed lost for words for a brief second. Silvia then looked up from the red bush in that latex thong, eyeing the big, freckled tits and finally to the equally freckled face as they locked eyes. Being in the same ring, dressed skimpily like they were now, was just too much for two sex rivals like them. Even if there had been nothing at stake, or if they didn’t know each other, somehow, they would have started fighting.

After the short pause, she huffed, “So, you didn’t shave….and how does Amber feel about that? Do you see her face? I think she fucking hates you.” Silvia sneered at Maggie, her little surprise backfiring on her slightly but that was fine. For the idea of breaking Maggie, this would just make it all the sweeter if they both had their thick bushes.

Maggie sneered right back, “Leave my girlfriend’s name out of your mouth, right now it’s about you and me. Once I kick your ass, I’ll fix that…because you have crossed the line.”

Suddenly a very sly smile came onto Silvia’s lips, as she began to stalk around Maggie in the ring, her body dripping sweat, and she wasn’t the only one now. Maggie was already starting to perspire heavily, a light sheen taking over her pale body like she had been oiled up. The crowd around them was starting to quiet down as they followed the two near-nude babes face-off, the tension of what was to come building at an exponential level.

“Have I? Good, I want you mad when you are my slave. It will make it easier when you help me in a way that only you can.”

“I’m not going to try and figure out your riddles Silvia, but I can promise you aren’t going to want to play with me again after tonight.”

“I have heard that before and yet here we are in the ring. You have been on the bottom quite a few times.” Silvia growled, but Maggie didn’t respond. The calm usually friendly librarian was shaking in rage…she needed this fight to start. She was snapped out of her thoughts, as the ref addressed them.

“Welcome ladies! Tonight, we present to you a very sexy foxy boxing match between our lovely host Silvia and her fiery rival Maggie!” He announced and was given a small amount of clapping’s from the three sides of the rings with chairs.

‘That’s annoying.’ Maggie thought about them using her real name, but she guessed it didn’t matter anymore. It seemed the people in the crowd were in this game already and it was getting harder and harder to hide who she was in this sex fighting group.

“There will be 3 5-minute rounds, though, in this heat, I think they will be lucky to be standing at the end. We will answer the questions, how long they can last, and which fit sexy queen will topple the other?!” This time he got a slightly bigger cheer from the crowd which drove the man on with a grin. “For the match, standard boxing rules apply, and I will make sure there is no funny business unless of course, they want to get funny with each other.” He then turned and winked at Silvia, and then surprisingly at Maggie. The redhead took the hint, as she turned her attention back to Silvia who was slightly stretching on the other side in that tiny black latex thong. Every cut and muscle on her rival just oozed beauty and sexuality, the perfect combination with that hourglass figure. Silvia caught Maggie watching her and gave her own wink at the redhead. The redhead gave her a fake little smile, as the sexfighters turned boxers eyed each other’s nude form with a high level of scrutiny.

With only their thongs on, there were plenty of places of smooth skin to punch. Those big jiggling tits, the lightly toned stomachs when they flexed, their strong obliques or and especially their pretty faces to wipe off the smirks of lust and rage. Maggie copied her rival and started doing a bit of light stretching of her own to match Silvia, and for the first time, there were some oohs and awws from the crowd as they displayed their bodies in full.

The ref continued, “As you can feel, the temperature is hot in here, so those in the front row, you might get wet from the amount of sweat coming off their hot bodies.” This time there was a laugh from the crowd, but Maggie wasn’t really listening. She was doing her best to ignore the feeling that all the eyes were on her. It was amazing that after going years without meeting any woman willing to challenge her incredible body in sex; she had now met almost 10 in the span of almost two years. Hell, she knew there were at least a few more in the crowd…and the strangest thing of all was that she was dating one! But she quickly pushed Amber out of her head…she couldn’t deal with that situation and pain right now. The ref then handed them each a mouthguard for their upper teeth, that Maggie put in and chewed down on. Her tongue could still move freely, which was good in case Silvia tried to get frisky.

Then she was addressed as the ref pointed one hand at each of them. “Ladies touch gloves.” He ordered and Silvia raised an eyebrow at Maggie seeing if she would comply. The librarian waited for a second, but then smiled and walked forward, her tits giving a little jiggle each step towards her rival. Silvia approached as well, her body doing similar motions of flexing and jiggling each step with an extra sway of her hot hips.

Red and black gloves touched with a light thud as they came within a foot of each other. The ref watched closely while the leather blended for what would be the first but definitely not the last time tonight. The ref held the women together for longer than was required, half the reason for him was to check out both women up close, but the other half just to let the tension build to an unbearable amount. The heat in the room had gone up more than 15 degrees in the last two minutes and the lights blazing down on them only added to the intensity of what was about to happen. Three rounds didn’t sound like a lot, but neither girl could really prepare for the battle that was about to begin.

The entire ritual of touching heightened the girl’s anxieties while grey-blue and green eyes blazed. The redhead’s red lips twitched with a smile as the long touching continued, “Slut…”, she breathed with a blast of hot minty breath on Silvia’s face.

The bartender smiled back widely, then leaned forward over their touching gloves, “Slut…” She whispered back and stuck her tongue out of her mouth. Maggie didn’t hesitate and stretched her own pink taster forward and they met, lightly touching the tips of the wet pink muscles like their gloves. The crowd went wild and even Jenny and Bianca couldn’t help denying the intensity of the sexual charge, giving each other a little side glance as the heat hit their own loins. Jenny knew Silvia may struggle to stick to the rules, but she had to hope her friend could keep it together to bring Maggie down and claim her slave.

They may have started kissing wetly right then, but the ref regrettably pushed them apart by the shoulders and then the sound that they had been waiting rang through the basement.

Ding!

The bell rang and the boxing match between the two sex goddesses was on. Maggie and Silvia rushed towards each other with a plan to break the other woman for good in this heated arena. The expressions of rage on their faces seemed more intense than the last fight at the orgy because something about being alone in the ring with only each other, and with what was at stake caused a ferocity not yet seen between the two young rivals.

They closed the distance and began to attack with wild abandon hissing like cats while their gloves flew in a flurry. Neither had done this before, and the zero experience showed, but they knew what boxing was and understood that a good punch could win them this match. They started swinging eagerly with long wide swipes causing a group of cheers from the crowd as they watched them go. Red and black moved in a burst as they landed hits on the other’s shoulders and bodies with light thuds, not conserving any energy as both landed small hits, but nothing that would cause the other to back down over almost 30 seconds. Their feet were flat, and the ref watched closely as the sudden burst of effort caused their tits to bounce wildly, while the rest of their bodies began to strain and flex sexually even in the ferocity.

After a few seconds, they started slowly moving back and forth in the ring taking hits as they grunted from behind their mouth guards, Maggie hitting Silvia’s left shoulder while having hers hit in turn. Almost 15 seconds of this and they moved apart, the energy from their misses draining them faster than they expected. On the bright side for Maggie, it only took a second to confirm that Silvia was nearly as clueless as herself when it came to boxing. They came together again, taking long swings, but missing far more than connecting.

The cheers of the crowd were clearly swayed in Silvia’s favor, but the loyalty was thin. They broke apart again, and this time, they moved slowly as they came together, far were more cautions after the draining second batch of missed swings that left each of them far more winded than they thought they would be. The sound of the small crowd went silent, watching the hot babes move closer and slowly begin to jab at each other, or at least that was the word for it.

They kept their gloves up in defense as the punches hit them. Their faces looked more confident than they felt, neither wanting to be the first to take a shot to the face or even more embarrassing, the tits. Boxing was unlike their catfighting and wrestling as the ref remained close, looking for any penalty and stopping them from striping the gloves and throwing down like wildcats. Every second their bodies became sweatier, leaving trails where they walked as the seconds ticked on.

Silvia moved first to break the stalemate and stepped forward. She threw a swinging left punch that Maggie just dodged by moving her head to the right and sidestepping away from it. She then countered with a right swing forward but missed as Silvia ducked under it. The bartender didn’t push forward though, and they separated for another second. The crowd was now deadly quiet as neither girl had landed anything decisive, but they all knew the moment was coming.

Maggie moved closer now, still a little too stiff on her feet as she began to throw wild little jabs that Silvia blocked with her gloves, the light pads making soft thuds as they connected. But then Maggie swung with her left hand but aimed lower while Silvia kept her hands up to block. The freckled girl hit her rival’s oblique and Silvia brought her hands down to stop the next one, but Maggie switched hands. A shot, and a long gasp from the crowd as Maggie landed her first blow on Silvia’s exposed big right tit making the bartender shriek in shock and recoil back as her fat ball was squished in by the red glove. The crowd gasped and then cheered as Silvia stumbled back a few feet in shock. Her breast bouncing and recovering easily but there was no doubt that Maggie had bent back the brown nipple when it had been impaled. The bartender’s face seemed to go a shade darker and that was not just from just the heat.

“You bitch.” Silvia gargled through her mouthguard, “You’re dead.”

“You wanted to box Silvia!” Maggie growled back as best she could as she retook her stance.

“I’m going to knock the spit and cum out of you, then fuck you with your legs wide open in front of the crowd.” The pixie girl hissed as she moved forward, her brown ponytail flipping behind her. With that, Silvia began going after Maggie, and the redhead had to go on the defensive as the brown-haired girl saw red. She kept blocking her face even as Silva went low and landed some retaliation hits on her obliques. Maggie thew a few back, but Silvia dodged the first and blocked the second.

After a long few seconds, the librarian’s arms began to struggle to hold up her heavy gloves, and it was only round one. Though after another few punches Silvia seemed tired, and Maggie went on the offensive, pushing the other girl back with her own front punches, but all of them were avoided and blocked as they seemed to re-enter their stalemate in the center of the ring.

Overly frustrated, Silvia threw a kick and suddenly the fighters were separated by the ref. He looked in awe getting to even touch the shoulders as he pushed Silvia away, “No kicking!” He ordered Silvia who hissed as she was parted from Maggie.

Once both girls had reset, the ref backed off to let them go at it once again. Their ponytail’s continued to flip as they circled waiting for the other to go on the attack. The bartender’s face seemed to have re-gained that same confident sexy smirk that drove Maggie crazy, but it switched to one of absolute determination as she moved forward. Maggie moved too and they got closer than ever before this time, aiming shots. They traded two hits on the gloves, when Maggie missed a big left one that threw her off balance. She knew what was going to happen before it did. A shot, and Maggie fell back as Silvia landed a right-handed shot to Maggie’s left temple, making her fall to the right an extra step and away with a cry. She had avoided the full impact of the hit, but it was enough to force her back with a gasp. The crowd cheered loudly, and Silvia felt a wave of confidence, that was more like it. She began to go after the stumbling Maggie when a new sound filled the ring.

DING.

Silvia looked over at the bell and let out a sigh as a wave of exhaustion hit her. Luckily, she looked at Maggie who seemed just as out of it as the ref came between them and pointed them to their corners where two seats had just been placed with bottles of water. The sound of their heavy breathing filled the ring, and the crowd began to whisper and talk about what had just happened in the fast-paced first round. Maggie took a deep breath, as she sat down on the soft stool and took some water from the bottle. She drank it hungrily and let it wash down her body to cool off. She looked down as the water washed the sweat and dripped down her nude body to see Silvia was doing the same in her corner. The fight was intense, but fuck did she want to tame the bitch by sex more than by these gloves.

She looked outside the ring to see Jenny, Bianca talking to Riley. Natalie had yet to rejoin them…where was she? She looked at Silvia again, unable to stop herself from trying to guess what Silvia wanted. She wanted a slave…but not just for sex it seemed. The bartender needed her…and it looks like she wasn’t risking the redhead saying no. That meant Silvia thought she would say no if she had awkwardly asked her. That was all she got to however as the minute of rest was up as the sound came again.

DING!

Maggie stood up off the stool as did Silvia, their spit filled mouthguards back in and their bodies ready for more after the quick rest. The tiny latex thongs seemed to shine in the light and the contrast of red and black gave them an ever more alluring touch as they stepped forward. The ref moved out of the way, and they circled each other in the boxing ring once, then twice, then thrice. Silvia suddenly felt a bit more nervous than she let on, Maggie was an intimating opponent as she always was both in fighting and sex, but she absolutely was ready to finally get the decisive win and make Maggie a real slave. Next month’s event would be a lot smoother if that happened.

Silvia went on the aggressive, throwing large swings at Maggie’s pale face and body as the circling stopped. Maggie blocked the first one with her gloves, but the second hit her pads hard enough to bounce them into her own head. She recoiled and fell back as Silvia pressed forward. The next swing finally landing as she slammed into Maggie’s big left tit and then muscle on her shoulder. Maggie gasped as she was flattened slightly, and her back hit the robes as she ran out of room to retreat. Silvia followed it up with another shot to her right oblique, keeping Maggie in a tight spot. The librarian gasped, the pain of the hits adding up. She held her gloves up again to block the next swing and was half lucky to dodge the first right that Silvia had thrown.

In a desperate move, Maggie swung her hand without looking, but it luckily hit Silvia lightly in the tits enough for the bartender to be stunned. Maggie bounced forward off the robe, but Silvia had recovered and pushed her whole body forward at the same time. For the first time in the fight, they clinched together, their dripping sweaty bodies coming together with a wet slap. Instinctively she leaned into Silvia and felt the other woman lean into her, as they held each other up on their tired legs. They punched each other’s obliques and backs a few times, but neither could get any power behind them.

In this hot clinch, Maggie could feel her pink rubbery daggers slash wetly over Silvia’s equally heavy pair and both their breathing was labored in a way they hadn’t heard before. Their water fight, their closet match, and their little wrestling in the orgy did not have this level of heat or burn their energy so quickly. Silvia’s black gloves ran down Maggie’s slick toned back to rest on the pale perky buns in that red thong. At the same time, they both took in a very deep breath causing their hanging tits to press hard as if they were trying to get more air than their rivals. It felt like they were about to start titfighting but the redhead had other ideas.

Maggie turned her face and found Silvia’s eyes already on hers. Their hot breath blasted each other’s faces and lips from the deep breaths they were taking. The ref noticed they were leaning on each other a bit too long and moved forward to finally separate the boxing women, but just before he got there, Maggie shot her wet tongue around her mouth guard and towards Silvia’s mouth. It licked the pink lips of her rival and then retreated as Silvia’s came out to give chase. It caught her rival’s halfway, and outside their spit caves, they twirled. The erotic tension of their fight and sweaty bodies made them so unbelievably horny for each other that they struggled to balance it with the desire to knock the other woman out.

As they twisted still connected by the tongues, the crowd let out a gasp seeing the new sexy development of the fight and even the ref himself backed away, allowing whatever Silvia and Maggie were doing to each other to continue. Riley was watching with her mouth open…she had only met Silvia this last week, but holy fuck this girl knew how to throw a party. She wanted this…to compete like this. She and this redhead were so hot…and this thong foxy boxing was something she was going to bring up for the upcoming sorority games. Her own thong was wet from the desire as she watched on, wondering why her sisters had held her back from competing like this so far. Sure, she was still new, but she knew they were holding her back from using her full sexual skill against those other girls from the rival sorority.

Jenny and Bianca were having the exact same reaction, to the point the professional’s legs were squeezed together tightly. Her tiny black thong was wet and when Jenny looked at her with a lick of her purple lips, she felt a wave of desire. Maybe, if everything went to plan, she would borrow Maggie too, or see how good Riley really was. Of course, Jenny was always there too if she wanted a real challenge, the singer was one of the best she had ever faced. But Maggie would be her first choice, there had been a minute when she thought they would be able to get along…at least as professional rivals, but that changed because of their interns. Though she didn’t want to think of that and get ahead of herself. She would enjoy this spectacle and maybe get off to it later when she was fucking her new blonde toy.

In the ring, the fighter’s continued to trade spit and the pulses from the erotic contact were like mini punches to their clits. They pulled their gloved hands around each other tighter, body-hugging as their tongues swirled over and over. They did this for a whole minute, all the while pushing each other around the ring into the red robes. The tongues never separated, and the gasps and moans from deep in their throats were the only sound filling the basement as the rest of the people seemingly held their breath. It was difficult to choose to watch their bubbly asses flexed in the red and black thongs, or their hot spit swapping on top.

Maggie was finally pushed into a corner of the ring allowing Silvia to press her big tits harder into the freckled pair. Another second, and Maggie couldn’t take it anymore. She closed the distance and forced Silvia into a rubbery wet kiss after the long outside tongue play. They groaned as their lips blended in their first kiss of the night, their tongues quickly exploring their rival’s warm mouth best it could around the mouthguard. However, the kiss only lasted a flash as the ref finally had broken them apart, mistaking the loud sexual moan from their kiss as some sort of cheap shot that one of them had taken. They were pushed apart with a girly gasp but as the ref moved away another sound shot up.

DING. The second round ended and against his will the ref kept the woman separated as they backed away to their corners, eyeing each other menacingly. They had wasted a near full half a round with their tongues and they knew it. But as they moved to their corners, another level of tiredness hit them. They had been holding each other up for a full three minutes, and the erotic touching had distracted them from really feeling it.

Maggie gasped as she sat down on the small seat again and knew she would struggle to get up. She pulled her red gloves off and grabbed the now filled bottle of cold water. This was far more draining than she expected, though as her physical energy dropped, her sexual hunger increased. She wanted to pin Silvia, she wanted to make the bitch moan her name. Suddenly even only being in this little red thong made her feel overdressed. She spit out her wet mouthguard and poured water down her throat while letting the rest splash on her face and tits. Silvia was doing the same thing and Maggie watched as the water covered her rival, like a little shower scene. She wasn’t sure if Silvia knew she was being watched, but her rival was also feeling her big tits out with her free hand the whole time, so she guessed she did. Maggie felt her pussy twitch, as the water seemed to evaporate and was replaced with sweat again in a flash. This type of cardio was pushing her body to a new level.

On the other side of the ring, Silvia was trying to recover quickly as the water-cooled her off. She felt up her tits, glad they had only taken one big hit, and a few jabs. She knew this was going to be a tough fight and so far, neither girl had gotten much of an advantage. Now she only had five minutes to get her rival down for the count, not an easy task but one Silvia very much was up for. If worse came to worse, she would just need to use her body…that was her preferred method.

“Hey, Silvia.” She suddenly heard Maggie call across the ring. She looked over at her sexy nude rival to see Maggie holding up her red spit dripping mouthguard. The redhead’s legs were wide, and the thong was struggling to hide the red bush. “Want to trade? The redhead asked with an innocent smile as a long droll of spit came off the piece of plastic in her hand. The bartender grinned; Maggie always seemed to be able to surprise her when it came down to how filthy she was willing to go. This is why she needed Maggie as a slave, she and Natalie were the only one’s she could trust to go the distance.

Jenny was surprised the redhead was the one to offer the switch. In fact, she
    It made her wonder how filthy they would get when they finally settled the growing feud between them. She was now eagerly wanting to find out. Bianca didn’t seem surprised, she and Maggie had swapped spit quite a lot...but Riley almost let out a moan. Spit was fun, and this just kept getting hotter and hotter, she had to get on this.

“That sounds tasty...I’m game.” She responded as picked up her own. Making sure Maggie was watching, she spit into the small plastic, making sure it radiated down with equal ooziness. Luckily it seemed the ref was ready for anything and was happy to let this happen. He motioned them to stand up and walked them to the center of the ring, which they did with model like struts. He gave a little motion, as both Maggie and Silva lifted their own mouthguard towards the other girl’s lips. Then, they both went ahhh, as they were pressed up into the other girl’s mouth, and the taste of their rival’s spit filled their senses as the spit squished up between their white teeth and pink gums. Before Silvia pulled away, Maggie sucked her rival’s retreating fingers making Silvia gasp, and hiss as it was too late to return the favor.

The whole time, Maggie could taste Silvia profoundly as the spit filled mouthguard stuck to the top of her palate. The brief taste from their kiss early was now all she could taste. They both swallowed back the excess goo stored in their cheeks and flicked their wet ponytails at each other as they turned back towards their corner. They swayed their hips as they went back to their sides to the hoots and cheers from the crowd who couldn’t help admiring the two incredible looking asses and the dirty trade they had just performed. The fighters were not paying attention, however, as they pulled back on their gloves just in time as the sound filled the basement.

DING!

The third round began and the two-sweat dripping, heavy breathing girls stood and moved towards each other. They didn’t rush like the last two rounds and seemed to be far warier because of what was at stake. They had exchanged early ‘hard’ blows during the last round and felt even heavier on their feet. The red and black gloves were not as high, leaving more openings as the foxy boxers looked for a hit that would put the other on her ass.

But as the crowd cheered, they moved forward and swung, and suddenly like a last burst of energy, they went wild. Unlike the last two rounds, both girls’s started landing punches in sequence. In a full minute, Maggie’s big, freckled tits were both crushed once, and she got another shot into Silvia’s left one as they attempted to bob and weave like amateur fighters. Toned flexed stomachs were hit next, but the allusive face shot was still out of reach as they grunted and groaned. The soft gloves slammed into soft sweaty skin over and over, weakening and tiring them out over and over. Then, like the twins they were, they both landed a shot at the same time into their rival’s right tit on a direct shot. They both groaned and fell back a few feet to opposite sides of the ring, landing on the robes. Their skimpy outfits leaving nothing hidden as the crowd got rowdy watching the two girl’s gasping. The ref quickly checked both, getting a nod that they both wanted to continue. He pointed them together and they came back to the middle, clinching on a hot body embrace, but this time they didn’t kiss and punched each other’s ass illegally, though the ref didn’t stop it.

Silvia had a running clock in her head, she knew the round was likely half over. The pain in her skin was increasing and she would have to protect her tits from more if she didn’t want them to bruise. She turned her head and licked Maggie’s ear, so the redhead would turn, but instead, the freckled girl pushed her rival away before Maggie could do it back.

Maggie huffed heavily as she dodged a quick jab from Silvia’s left and was able to swing a right into the bartender’s head that drew an ahh from the crowd, but the bartender dodged it by a hair. A snarl escaped Silvia’s full mouth and she started pressing Maggie back, who started to wane and was taking the hits more and more. She blocked one to the face with both gloves but took another hit on her right tit. She gasped as she felt herself nearing being pinned to the corner and the ref seemed to not be planning on breaking them apart as time ran out.

The redhead’s ponytail jumped as she knew she would have to risk it all to get a hit. She moved closer with her gloves up as Silvia threw two small punches at them. Then Maggie saw it, Silvia wound up and launched a straight shot that if connected might have put Maggie down, but the librarian dodged by jumping back her last foot of space. The bartender saw that Maggie was cornered and wound up again with her right fist.

It was a chance, and Maggie in her first boxing match, wearing only a tiny red thong took it. She timed her movement with Silvia’s growing desperation to land a big hit in front of her ‘home’ crowd. Silvia threw a forward driving punch that’s sent her body lunging with the power, but instead of dodging back as she had been, Maggie moved into it. Their bodies, or mainly their tits slapped wetly, their hard nipples stabbing, but that is not where the focus was. Maggie’s right arm was already moving as Silvia was tit slapped away. The librarian turned ‘boxer’ used this closeness to hide her arm that was flowing one clean movement.

Silvia seemed to back up into it, and with all the strength she could muster left, Maggie threw what weight she had not pressed into her rival, into her arm. Slam, Maggie’s right glove hit Silvia on the left side of her jaw, a perfect shot and the best looking one of the nights as the closeness of their bodies made it seem like a single smooth movement. It looked and felt pretty to the point there was a delayed gasp from the crowd, and everything seemed to slow down. The explosion of sweat off their hot bodies made the impact look stronger than it was, but it seemed to do the trick. Even Maggie almost gasped in satisfaction as she felt the contact of her glove to Silvia’s face. The body contact ended as the thud sent Silvia down to her ass with a thud, letting out a loud groan from the hit. “Match!” The ref yelled before the fallen girl could get up. He ran forward and gripped Maggie’s arm who almost hit him, but then he simply threw it in the air without any hesitation declaring her the winner. It was a knockdown, and the bell rang a second later to officially end the match.

Maggie was almost as dazed as Silvia to the point she couldn’t believe she had just somehow won the boxing match. She would have collapsed from her own exhaustion but the adrenaline from knocking down Silvia on her perky ass rushed into her veins. Unable to stop herself she jumped up and raised her other hand as the ref led her around the ring so that each group of people got a view of the sexy redhead in the matching thong. She had a big smile on her freckled face as she went around the ring. The once reserved librarian couldn’t deny how much she loved the thrill of these sexual fights and this was one of the best. The excitement of winning was hard to give up from getting the satisfaction of beating a sex rival in any game, and this time in front of her rivals. God, maybe she was really crazy she thought, but pushed it out to enjoy the moment.

At that second, she did the most unlike Maggie thing ever. She stood in the center of the ring and suddenly did a sexy little pose, feeling extra strong and sexy with what she was wearing and had just done. She flexed both her biceps and laughed as the crowd cheered for her. Only one section of the group was not, and Maggie made sure to stand in front of Jenny, Bianca, and Riley next. She lifted her glove and gave them a little ‘who is next?’ taunt before turning around and shaking her perky muscular bum at them. ‘Who was she tonight?’ She asked herself, but she didn’t care.

After her taunt, she made her way back to her corner and suddenly felt a stab of heart pain not seeing her girlfriend there waiting for her. In the heat of battle, she hadn’t cared that Amber had left…but now that the fight was over, she would have done anything for her girlfriend to be here and see her. That would have made this perfect, and now that the fight was over, she realized she might have made a mistake. ‘God, what am I doing…her public self was asking her private self.’ She had come a long way, but without Amber…it felt like a mistake and wasn’t worth it.

Silvia sat up and rubbed her chin, before spitting out her just gained red spit filled mouthguard on the sweat-covered ring floor. The crowd wasn’t really looking at her except for her friends, and she could feel their annoyed glances from here. Jenny even let out a sigh because she knew her friend well enough. With her part of the deal failing, she knew Silvia would go off-script, and she was right. The light brown-haired girl no longer cared about what else was happening as she watched Maggie’s hot body prance around the ring. Her grey eyes narrowed thinking of how much Maggie was enjoying this after getting one lucky shot in. She should be crying, just like she should have been after the last time she had been beaten in the orgy.

She stood up as the ref came over to check on her, but she pushed him away with her gloves.
    “Get out! All of you!” Silvia snarled wildly as she ripped off her left glove and threw it onto the floor out of the ring. Maggie stopped celebrating and turned to face the now standing Silvia as the two sweaty women only wearing tiny thongs faced off. There was a pause, but then everyone in the basement moved quickly including Bianca, Jenny, and Riley who shared a look before they went. The ref also didn’t hesitate, hopping right out of the ring without another word. Maggie for a second looked stunned as to why everyone was doing what her rival ordered, but she then thought it wasn’t that surprising. Silvia always controlled the environment and people when in her basement, the guests must have all known this condition could happen if she demanded it. It looked like her night wasn’t over after all…good.

Maggie watched them go and couldn’t help paying special attention to Bianca and Jenny whispering in each other’s ears as the singer and librarian turned to give her one last look of desire and frustration before they both slipped out the backdoor. All the while, Silvia only had eyes for Maggie, and the redhead knew that she may have won the boxing match, the real fight was about to begin. It took less than a minute for the room to empty, making the basement instantly quiet. The little bit of fresh air from outside filled the combatant’s lungs, making them more aware as Silvia threw off her right glove now, leaving her bare except her black latex thong. Maggie thought that was going to be it, but Silvia didn’t stop. The bartender reached down and peeled off her small black thong, pushing it all the way down to her feet. There were long strings of white cum connecting the hairy pussy to the final piece of clothing as it went. Maggie couldn’t take her eyes off it as it was peeled down her rival’s sexy legs, gulping as the strings snapped around her rival’s mid-thighs. Now she was fully bare and it was always tense facing off with Silvia in the nude.

Knowing that whatever the terms made for the boxing match were thrown out, Maggie followed suit, tossing away her red gloves and freeing her sweaty hands. Silvia wasn’t going to let her go anywhere, and she might as well get some more aggression out while she was at it. Even if she could walk away now, she wouldn’t, the distraction helped not think about her hurting relationship. After the gloves, next the red thong was peeled down her own toned legs, and thick thighs as she felt the hot air of the room touch her freed sex. The thick curly red hair around it was already clammy with sweat and cum.

“So, you are my slave now, right?” Maggie teased with a little laugh as she kicked the thong out the ring so that there was nothing in the ring beside themselves. “I don’t’ know why you wanted to box if we were just going to end up sexfighting anyway...though I did really like punching you.”

“You fucking bitch. That was a lucky shot…and I just wanted to make sure you wouldn’t run away...but you are right, we were always going to end up locked sex on sex.” Silvia hissed back as she crossed her arms under her large chest.

“You think it was lucky? Well, that’s fine, I want to fuck you and make you submit with my sex anyway. It’s long past time I put you in your place. I don’t know what the fuck changed since the last time we fought, but I’m not going to let whatever you want me for to happen.”

Silvia laughed, “You will find out when you are my slave. And you really think you can last? In this heat? Against my body? I’m not going to give you a second of rest from now on. There are no more rounds or breaks…even after I make you cum. Just like the last three times, we hooked up, you will cum first, and beg for submission.”

“Not this time Silvia. We are going to have some rough sex tonight, but I can promise you that you will be the one begging for submission…you are going to be my slave.” Maggie hissed and started walking towards Silvia who didn’t move but put her hands on her hips waiting for Maggie to approach her in the center of the ring.

Silvia let Maggie come right up to her until their fat tits met and pressed as they went face to face in the center of the ring. Their hair was still in ponytails as the fat balls of womanly fat performed a perfect symmetrical docking. Every time they had been down in the basement it been with other people, but now the silence was enough they could hear the sweat dripping down onto the mat from off their asses.

“We both know what’s at stake this time Maggie. The loser is the other’s sex slave to do with and what she pleases.”

“How long do you want to risk?” Maggie breathed back into Silvia’s face, neither of them backing down an inch as their stomachs and bushes were inches from touching. Their lips inches away from kissing, letting their heated desires known.

“As long as the winner wants or needs.” Silvia offered, though even her voice almost trembled at the offer. It was a risk, but one she needed.

Maggie sucked in a breath, the implications beyond what she would have normally jeopardized…but she had already come so far and risked so much. She gave Silvia another smile, “That’s perfect.”

The terms set, the girl’s waited, their breathing still heavy, but the sexual excitement giving them a second wind. As their bodies prepared for the fight they expected and always wanted. Sex to sex, ass on ass, taking and giving pleasure till one of them cried her surrender or couldn’t go on.

“How turned on are you?” Silvia quietly questioned her sex rival, as her hand drifted down their conjoined bodies, and then she used a single finger to twirl the redhead’s pubic bush around it looking for a reaction in the green eyes.

Maggie let out a heated breath and decided honesty was the best choice in turning Silvia on. “I’m already so close to cumming, and we haven’t even started to really play.” She admitted honestly as she returned the favor, and she used her right pointy finger to twirl the sticky brown curls surrounding Silvia’s dripping wet pussy.

“Me too.” Silvia breathed back as she began to explore the forest between Maggie’s legs with her whole hand. “We just can’t seem to get out of each other’ bushes, can we?” Silvia lightly moaned, as she filled her whole hand with the redbush and squeezed it.

Maggie faltered slightly, but recovered, “No, we really can’t…but I have a feeling they will meet again soon…tonight one of us gets a definite win.” Maggie whispered, as she too took a full handful of pubic hair and even tugged the dark brown curls lightly towards her.

Silvia let out a girlish gasp at the tug and then shifted, “Agreed. Let’s settle this Maggie and set the hierarchy between us.” She hissed as she released at the same time as Maggie. They pushed each other away, but only for just a second, as they ran at each other and met in a body-on-body clinch as they had before, but this time, there was no one to separate them.

“YOU’RE MINE!” They screamed in unison as they caught their rival’s arms before they went around each other’s wrists and crushed their breasts together. Quickly they stumbled to the left and then to the right in this test of strength, feet stomping on the mat. Their muscles quickly started to burn, already sore from the hits and drained from the gloves. They snarled, as Maggie released the waist and wrapped her arms around Silvia in a bear hug on her back, their tits flattening. The blue grey-eyed girl hissed, trying to claw free as she was squeezed into the pale form, but Maggie threw her whole weight to the ground, taking them both to the mat with a loud thud. But on the impact, they broke apart and got back to their feet quickly, before moving around in a slow circle a second later.

“Oh, someone wants to fight…” Silvia teased, as they first brought their fingertips together, then their whole hand, then their bodies slapped roughly, but with an electric shock to their loins.

“Just following your lead!” Maggie hissed, the game and goal became to get behind the other woman. They stepped back, trying to trip the other girl’s legs, and send her alone to the floor. Silvia’s right tit and Maggie’s left slapped each other on the side as they went hip to hip in a wrestling match, ponytails trailing by a millisecond as their heads whipped back and forth snarling like wild animals.

As they had proved during their sweaty nude dance from the orgy, they were both quicker on their feet than they seemed, but this time there was no music, and the sounds of their spanking and groaning were the only thing in the basement as they grappled in the ring. They used their skills to force a thigh into the hairy snatch of their rivals as they attempted to turn each other around. Big full asses were spanked with increasing force, making them moan as their love of rough sex made them grin each time. It took almost two minutes, but Maggie finally succeeded in getting her tits pressing into Silvia’s back and her arms around her rival’s waist. The sexy large breasts that had been bouncing all over each other finally came to rest.

“Oh, now that feels good, baby.’ Silvia teased though there was annoyance in her voice as she tried to pry her rival’s hands apart. She still also had a strong grip on the red ponytail as she started shaking her ass into Maggie’s cunt, making the librarian gasp before she controlled her urge.

“I bet this does too,” Maggie whispered, and her wrapped around hands lowered till she rubbed her enemy’s already wet hairy cunt with her fingers, sending a much stronger shock to Silvia’s core than she expected to the point the almost came. The bartender jerked and pulled the red hair, but Maggie pushed her rival to the robes.

“Oh, looks like it did feel REALLY good, bitch.” Maggie growled as Silvia snarled and was able to force her way free by spinning and kicking out. They slapped at each other as Silvia tried to get behind Maggie to do the same, but Maggie backed up as they ended side to side again, though this time they had gotten each other into a headlock. The side boobs of each girl were bumping along with their hips as they moved around the ring once again. They hissed as both girls tried to pull her rival towards her own corner and robes but were aggressively resisted. Frustrated at their lack of progress, they turned their heads and began licking each other with a lot of spit, trying to break the concentration and push her enemy back to be pinned.

With her left hand around Silvia’s neck, Maggie suddenly used her free right to reach across their bodies and take hold of Silvia’s thick pubic hair between her rival’s legs. Her fingers took a full grasp...it somehow felt even thicker than the last time they had struggled, Maggie thought for a second.

“HEY!” Silvia cried in shock, and she attempted to reach for the other forest, but when Maggie pulled her pubic hair harshly, the headlock around her neck loosened. Maggie quickly turned them to face each other, and with a handful of pubic hair, she used her big pale tits to crush into the other pair, and finally push her rival back. Maggie slammed Silvia into the corner of the ring and pressed her tits into her rival to hold her there as Silvia groaned loudly. The bartender’s hands quickly wrapped around her rival but sent them low to squeeze the oversized bum of the redhead and gave it a hot grope.

Then before the librarian could adjust, Silvia kissed her hotly forcing the redhead’s head back with the force, and almost breaking the pin before the librarian pushed back aggressively with her head. Their pearly white teeth that had been used only as dangerous smiles thus far, jarring clicked as they attempted to rape the other’s mouth with each of their slick tongues. Every time they kissed it turned into a gagging contest, but right now they were both too active to let the other’s tongue dominate her mouth and throat.

Silvia groaned but knew that as Maggie’s finger’s split her sex lips, she had to get out of this pin. Just as Maggie’s two fingers entered her, she ran a finger down the pale woman’s ass crack. The redhead had been far too focused on their tongue thrusting, that she jumped as the finger ran across her pucker.

The pale back curved forward and Silvia was able get her leg around Maggie’s limps and trip the redhead out of the corner. The freckled girl landed on her back with Silvia standing. But Maggie reacted swiftly and shot her legs up around Silvia’s waist. The bartender awkwardly stood with Maggie’s legs strongly wrapped around her body, the librarian trying to take the pixie girl down with her. The standing girl first tried to force her rival’s thighs off her and apart, but Maggie held firm, her body almost diagonal to the floor. She shifted her lower body crushing Silvia’s hips while her pale upper back and head rested on the mat of the ring as Silvia rotated them, putting Maggie’s body in the corner of the ring. Then, instead of trying to force the legs apart, Silvia filled her hand with her rival’s thick pubic hair in front of her and gave it a sharp tug. Maggie’s green eyes went wide, and she shrieked as the sensitive hair was torn, her legs losing all grip and collapsing down back to pad with a thud. The back of her head was resting on the lowest pad in the corner of the ring. Before she could sit up, Silvia was already getting her next move on.

Silvia flipped around and rubbed her gym-built juicy booty into Maggie’s face for a brief second in the corner of the ring. The redhead screaming as her face was fully covered by the meat, the two strong pads shifting back and forth on her cheeks as the sweat seemed to cover her. Something about getting their asses on each other’s faces was a thing that had started in that soapy water, and they both really enjoyed it. But for Maggie, it was the worst and best, and she moaned knowing what Silvia had been able to do it first tonight.

But of course, with the humiliation came danger, and Maggie’s wet tongue shot out and licked Silvia’s ass in retaliation while holding the pixie girl’s knees. Silvia fell forward with a cry, but caught herself on her hands, Maggie didn’t jump on her though and had laid down fully on her back. Without any warning, the two hairy pussies touched, Maggie opening her legs and sliding forwarded between the ground facing Silvia. Under the fur, the soft sex lips, already so turned on touched with a wet kiss. It had only been two weeks after their last meeting, but after all they had done so far tonight, it was too much. They both moaned, With Silvia flipping her head around to glare. “Maggie…you slut…” She groaned and twerked her ass and pussy onto Maggie’s to extend the pleasure.

“No, you are the slut….” The redhead growled, as their labia seemed to mold, her own thrusting in time. Their clits hadn’t even come out of their hood or touch as they began to cum. The sensations and goosebumps traveling up their skin, as their sexes exploded.

They hissed through the pleasure, but it was short and fast. Passing quickly as some cum dripped into their meshed fur that hadn’t really gotten to entangle. Not wasting anytime, even as her body was still shaking in post-orgasmic bliss, Silvia got up on her knees and turned to face Maggie. The green eyes saw this, and matched her rival, her own body desperate for even a minute rest…but it was not to be tonight as they moved forward.

They snarky grinned at each other, they rarely started with their first orgasm being a pussy fuck between them, and to cum so fast was a first as well. In fairness, they had been nude wrestling and boxing for almost 25 minutes…but still, neither was going to let the other forget it.
    On their knees, Silvia slapped her chest into Maggie’s, aligning their thighs, navels, and nipples, the breasts bouncing and jiggling as the fat molded. They eyed each other with haughty looks like the other girl had just embarrassed herself in the fight.

“That was pretty pathetic from you Silvia, you came just touching my sex. Losing your touch?” Maggie asked innocently, her finger already back down to Silvia’s freshly released cunt. The pressure was quickly increasing between the jugs, already starting to begin their processing of flatting, their aggression just as high as Silvia smirked back.

“I only did because you did Maggie, feeling you go off first sex to sex is my favorite thing in the world. It must be crazy for you how attracted you are to me.”

Maggie gave her a small fake smile, “Oh, Silvia, I won’t deny. I am that attracted to you…thinking of all the things we can get up to. Sometimes Amber and I talk about you and me fighting when we are relaxing in bed together. I bet you love the idea of that.”

Silvia looked stunned by the admission and felt both a flush of pride and desire…looks like mental games were not only her strong point, Maggie could play just as well. She hid the shock well though, “Well, I like to look at that like dirty photos you sent me…but soon I will have the real thing to dress up and pose all I like.”

“You are just full of ideas are you Silv? Too bad they won’t be happening, cause you will be one posing for me.”

“I hope you keep that fire when you are my slave…. maybe I’ll have Amber, Jenny, and Bianca take their turns as well…when I grow bored.”

“Shut the fuck up.” Maggie hissed, and she locked Silvia’s mouth to there, their red lips blending with the gloss and moving softly.

The kissing was deep, tongues knotted, bending, and flicking each other like flames. A good pull to Maggie’s hair bent her body back suddenly and Silvia latched onto the left pink nipple as they ended their kiss with a spit string between them. As Silvia finished her quick suck, she shot her chest up into Maggie’s under boob putting the pale girl further off balance. Maggie flexed but wasn’t able to recover. They fell to their sides, and there was a quick tussle, before Silvia ended up behind Maggie, holding the pale orbs in her hand. Maggie screamed as she tried to break free of the grip, while Silvia held on, and began nipping and licking her neck tenderly from behind.

The only sounds were their grunts and screams, as Silvia rolled them again, and forced Maggie to face the ceiling with Silvia between the mat and sexy pale body. Maggie tried to roll again and inadvertently rubbed her strong ass into Silvia’s bush and cunt making Silvia hiss. Not to lose her advantage, her left hand went around her rival’s hips and split Maggie’s cunt. She did this while her right hand fondled the massive tit of the librarian, playing with it like a toy. The pale girl groaned as she was wetly fingered, and her pink nipple pinched as they fought in the ring.

Maggie squirmed resisting the pressure building in her groin, but it felt like Silvia’s hands were everywhere, sliding and pinching every one of her pleasure zones. She was already far too turned on, and the orgasm of their pussy touch hadn’t even fully dissolved yet. Silvia snarled into her ear, “You are already almost done, aren’t you bitch? Can’t handle a non-stop fight can you?”
    Maggie screamed as she spasmed wildly and landed an elbow into Silvia’s still sore sides, desperately needing to escape before she let go into Silvia’s hands, her nipples far more sensitive than they normally were for some reason.

The redhead twisted slightly but was able to keep herself laying on Silvia until they ended in a cross position, each holding the other’s ponytail like a whip, wrapping around her fingers. Maggie reached down with her right hand and began to pump Silvia’s cunt from this angle. The retaliation happened quickly, as Maggie felt one of Silvia’s spit covered fingers slip between her pale buns and pressed into her puckered asshole with a perfect amount of pressure. Maggie gasped at the intrusion and used a pinky to turn the favor while keeping her other finger’s two pressed deep into her rival as Silvia moaned.

Maggie always forgot how much they touched each other when they wrestled, the shocks of electricity every time their legs went around each other’s waists, every time they wrapped their arms on the other’s back, how much their asses bumped, and their big thighs slapped. Being the same size and strength allowed them to flip each other, the same flexibility allowed them to stretch out evenly and escape any of their rival’s hold. The only rest came from pinning or getting pinned, with their giant tits were pressed together and making them all the hornier. It was her deepest night of passions, squirming with another woman like this. She never had to tell her opponent what she wanted, how to make her feel more turned on, because her rival was already doing it…and it was as madding as it was incredible. They didn’t rest, her first orgasm still ringing in her body as she met Silvia again, their bodies turning into one hot mass of sexy flesh.

After almost 5 minutes of rolling, Maggie got on top and was finger pumping Silvia through the heat and pleasure. But Silvia thrusted up into it, bumping Maggie forward and letting her big tits fall right in front of the bartender’s hungry mouth. “Yum!” Silvia mocked, unable to not taunt her rival before sucking in the freckled tits and nipping the pink rubber shaft. She tried also to pump Maggie, but the redhead was awkwardly rotating in the ring, even as Silvia worked her nipple, not letting the breast free. The bottom girl felt Maggie’s weight leave her and had a guess where she was going but couldn’t stop her. Maggie got around her rival, and planned to return the milk sucking, Silvia rolled on top trying to keep her sensitive tits out of the way, but it was no use.

They locked into a reverse hold lying flat in the ring, Maggie on bottom, Silvia on top, the lights making their sweaty forms shine. The librarian was holding her rival with her arms looped around her neck, keeping Silvia close. The pixie girl was reversed from her opponent, her ass jiggling freely to the sky trying to get loose or turn and mount the redhead. The position allowed them, if they both moved back a foot, to upside-down kiss if they weren’t too busy tit sucking. However, that wasn’t the plan, as Maggie forced Silvia into her meaty freckled chest with a strong pull. The bartender groaned as her nostrils and mouth were pressed into the sexy wet sandbags that haunted her dreams. Instead of fighting it, she forcibly flipped her body, but Maggie held on, keeping her arms around Silvia’s neck and getting on top. But this did put the librarian in the same predicament and Silvia the chance, now on the bottom to do the same to her rival. Her arms looped her opponent’s pale neck in sequence, and they both pulled in tighter as the cries turned drowned out by the tits filling their orifices.

Maggie’s perky big ass now shinned in the lights as it jiggled and flexed. Both women screamed, trying to the other to tap out first in this a double suffocation motor boating. Maggie’s red lips connected to Silvia’s passing brown nipple in which she bit harder than normal, before sucking it tenderly. Their breathing returned to normal as both women began to use their dangerous tongues, licking and working on pleasuring the breasts. They were so turned on that their nipples were near the sensitivity of their clits and were shooting pules of desire to the top of their heads like lightning.

Maggie reached forward and started scratching the top of the brown pubic hair with one hand, causing Silvia to cry out in shock, as the desirable sensations she remembered from the bed and orgy shot to her head. With the only choice to copy, Silvia reached up and scratched Maggie’s thick bush as well, running her nails through the damp hair and itching the skin underneath. It was an itch they both knew would drive them crazy and sex began while their nipples were sucked for milk. For Maggie, the itching was too much, and her grip loosened as she squirmed, her body wanting to fuck more than ever. It gave Silvia the shot she needed and rolled their hot bodies again with a thud, putting herself on top.

With Maggie distracted, Silvia broke free from the wet pale mountains, her spit mixing with the sweat. She filled her lungs with oxygen, but this also gave Maggie the same reprieve. The gasping filling the room, but the redhead reached up to take hold of the brown ponytail to pull her rival off, but Silvia moved toothe fast. She leapt on all fours forward, but not off Maggie and landed between the toned pale legs. The redhead tried to close her legs to trap the bartender’s head, but the pixie girl shot her wet strong tongue through the thick bush and into Maggie’s pussy before that could happen.

The redhead screamed in pleasure, but with Silvia’s own dripping hairy cunt above her face, she knew she needed to act. She sunk her red claws into Silvia’s strong ass arms to spread her cheeks and the pussy down. She didn’t have time for forepay, and the dripping sex in front of her didn’t need it. She used her lips to push past the thick brown curls and then extended her tongue into the soft wet sex as deep as she could go.

The thick pubic hair rubbed the skin around their lips as the two women dug their tongues in like pistons, coating and sucking the cum of her rival as much as possible. Silvia couldn’t believe how good it felt as Maggie worked her deeper than she had ever felt before, the tongue exploring her inside’s as well as teasing her clit. A relieving break from the wrestling, but even more pleasure was starting to make them dizzy without the release.

Orgasms were not counted because they kept going through the pleasure, trying to drain the other woman to an inch of her sexual stamina. They came small and quick with no reprieve and was continuing different than the long-drawn-out ones of their previous fights, Maggie thought as Silvia worked her body into what felt like an endless frenzy.

The skin around her lips was going red from the rubbing of thick coarse hair. Silvia’s tongue thrashed inside of Maggie, deep and soft, bending her folds and seemingly almost playful accuracy. The sex flesh of Maggie with the pungent taste and smell of sex and sweat, the bartender loved it. Maggie squeezed Silvia’s tongue with her cunt best she could and got an answering squeeze, another show of power. When Silvia, gave Maggie’s clit a lick that the redhead again just couldn’t handle. It happened so fast; her body felt like she could control it…then she couldn’t.

She began to cum, her cunt tightening on Silvia’s tongue that did not stop and kept driving deeper as if driven forward by the excess discharge coming from the redhead. The librarian screamed into her rival’s wet pussy, trying to focus as her whole body shook, a second orgasm and Silvia was not stopping, no break, no pause, just sex.

She forced her lips on Silvia’s clit and sucked harder than she had before, only to get a cry as the tongue left her cunt and Silvia began to cum only a few seconds later. Maggie focused everything on drawing out the pleasure of her rival, feeling Silvia’s whole sex tighten on her taster muscle. The bartender quickly tried to close her legs, anything to stop Maggie as the pressure made her shake, but the redhead spanked her ass hard, and then fingered the puckered ass hole twice to free it. Angry that they were even again, and desperate to avoid any more pleasure in risk of going limp, she took a dangerous action and test herself and Maggie’s resolve once again.

Silvia sunk her teeth into the cum dripping red fur of her rival and began to pull it with her jaw, teeth clenched sharply on the bush. It immediately drew a howl of agony out of her rival, but even in the pain, Maggie didn’t think, she only acted as the ripping around her groin sent waves of throbbing shocks.

She took a mouthful of the brown curly pubic hair in her right molars and jerked it up to be rewarded with a scream of anguish from the pixie girl’s full mouth. It was a nasty and aggressive move that only increased the anger and fear coursing in their veins as the hair was stretched to its full 2-inch length from their groins.

Even with the muffled screams of pain filling the basement, neither refused to end their chewing and tearing of their rival’s pubic hair. The sounds might have been a bit more dramatic with how they were yelling, but their senses were already in overdrive. Adding in the pain just made them wilder, and this was another test, both they wanted to if the other would do it. But as fast as the ripping of hair with white teeth had started, it ended.

Both girls unclenched their jaws and released the other girl’s pubic hair. To anyone who could have watched, it would be unclear why. But they seemed to have reached the peak of their anger…they found their wall and were almost happy the other girl had come with them. It was a mutual decision that they could hurt each other more but that wasn’t them. They would rather fuck to take this next level, and keep the threat alive, that’s why they loved to fight each other. They did both release the hair very slowly, each only giving a slightly less amount of pressure when her rival granted the same. The fight wasn’t anywhere near over as they dug back into the sexual 69, kissing lightly to almost makeup from the savagery. It had hinted at the desperation they felt to win, but they wanted to do it with sex, it’s the real thing that mattered.

They started to roll back and forth around the ring, the adrenaline from the impending sexual explosion keeping them going. They were in identical positions, sucking the other’s clit, with a wet spit covered finger poking and teasing the other’s bubble ass. Their other free hand switched up from spanking, scratching each other’s bushes, and finger wrestling between their conjoined bodies. Silvia’s asshole couldn’t help but squeeze on the invader, and she was rocking into it, the pain and pleasure mixing in a horribly delicious way. Maggie was sucking each side of her vaginal folds, tenderly, like a soft make out.

“Oh, you slut….” Silvia cried out before fingering Maggie with her free hand, using two fingers to spread and enhance the pleasure. Maggie didn’t respond and did the same but added her wet spit sauna to Silvia’s love nub. They jerked around as they held it in for seconds, both girls wanted to get on top, to face sit her rival as she came, add some extra humiliation. But the risk of letting the other girl have access without her exploding first could cause her to lose.

‘Why are we so even!?’ Maggie screamed in her mind as she began to cum, the last wave starting something that she couldn’t hold in. But just as she shrieked, she felt Silvia go off too, the pink wet pussy convulsing in front of her green eyes. Maggie dove in, keeping her tongue deep so it could be squeezed. She rubbed Silvia’s legs and ass and kept twirling a finger around the puckered brown hole. If she could force her rival off harder than she went, that could win it just the same. But Silvia was also licking her everywhere, every fold of Maggie’s cunt, every inch of her groin and near her ass. The librarian moaned as she leaked a small puddle of white cum, that Silvia swallowed, taking it into her mouth and let it ooze down her throat like Maggie had forced it back at the Gala, now she did it because she wanted it, and she knew Maggie could hear.

Both girls got a small mouthful as they saved it up behind their bottom teeth as they went off for roughly 15 seconds until their tongues slipped out and they gasped. It was too much to stay touching, their skin felt like it was on fire. Silvia rolled off Maggie, her head dizzy, but she could keep going…she had more left in case the incredible redhead did as well. She scooted away a few feet until she came to rest on her back, looking up at the lights and swishing the cum around her mouth. It was only the second time they had lost contact with each other since the sexfight had begun. The gasping and hot air burned their lungs and their skin showed the marks of red welts and long scratches of their fight. It was by far their most intense, and they had already shared some hot orgasms along with the physical battle it filled.

The redhead rolled to her stomach and looked over to the blue grey-eyed girl still resting on her back, her tits lightly hanging to the sides. Just looking at Silvia confirmed to Maggie she was up for more…but not much. As the resting woman adjusted her legs, Maggie got a glimpse of the spit covered brown bush she had been chewing. Her own bush seemed to twitch, or maybe she imagined it. It didn’t matter, because this is how she was going to finish, in another round of bush-on-bush trib. This was the only way she could win and for it to mean anything. If Silvia still had more in the tank…well she didn’t want to think about it.

Maggie struggled to push herself up, her arms shaking as she watched drops of sweat fall off her swinging tits. She had lost more fluids, mostly sweat and cum in the last hour than she had in a long time. This short span nonstop fight was almost entirely new…nothing like the long-drawn ones she had with Amber or Bianca, or even Silvia before. This felt like the tag team fight she had with Marissa, but even there she was given at least a few minutes of rest when her partner helped her.

Silvia too was drained, and she could almost twist her ponytail to squeeze the sweat out. She had cum so much, and the fight had been endless. Maggie was proving again she could adapt to any fight, and it made Silvia happy while driving her mad. She felt up her ass, it was so sore from the slapping, but she couldn’t think about it now. She knew she would need it for the final fuck that would always happen between them.

Tonight, Maggie thought, there had been no break since the end of the boxing, and they had gone at it for just under an hour with their non-stop sexfight. When she had cum, Silvia had kept the pleasure and fight going, and she had done the same to her rival. ‘Why stop now?’ The librarian thought, and she launched herself towards Silvia who screamed as their hot forms crushed once again on their knees.

Their fingers reentered the sore but still wet sexes, but Maggie was able to throw Silvia down to the mat all the while. They rolled like wild cats, their legs trying to spread the others on the bottom. They kept masturbating the other’s cunt, but quickly there was little energy left, both sexual and physical exhaustion hitting them. They pulled their hands out and interlaced their fingers when they ended up on their sides in a stalemate.

They rolled slowly now, slamming each other on the ring trying to keep the other girl down for good. Their asses jiggled when they got on top, their breasts jiggled when thrown down to the bottom. Groans of annoyance each time they went downforeplaythey swallowed each other’s sounds. As their tongues explored each other’s mouths, they found stands of their own pubic hair in their rival’s teeth that they sucked out and then spit onto each other in big dripping glops. Finally, Maggie slammed Silvia down, and the bartender didn’t try to get back on top, her wall hitting as Maggie pressed their tits together for a few seconds in a spit kiss. The spit globs spreading where the drying sweat had been.

Satisfied her rival wouldn’t try to push her off, Maggie pushed herself up and fully mount Silvia’s hips for a brief second, but the slickness gave the bartender the ability to slide free and get Maggie between her legs. The redhead countered and leaned back so that their two-spit dripping pubic bushes could work like magnets. Then, with no hesitation, they crushed their soft sexes together for the second time. They screamed in desire, words failing them as they again chose to forgo the rest and finish this fight. It was clear they were reaching their end of their unbelievable pace, and this was how they both wanted and needed to finish this, in a hot pussy fuck.

They had not separated their bodies or had a second of sexual rest for the last hour. They had fought through orgasms, and again locked legs and pussies in a sweat drenched sweat trib right the middle of the ring. They twisted a bit, trying to adjust to find any advantage as their big tits flicked sweat droplets every time they moved. The robes were too far for either of them to grab ensuring that it would all come down to pure body on body until one of them could not go on. The extreme amount of pleasure was mixing with pure exhaustion and pain; it almost felt like a new type of fight that was pushing Maggie to her limit once again.

Their pubic hair seemed to be insnaring at the most intimate of levels as they whimpered in the gratification of pussy wrestling an equally hairy rival. Something they had only found with each other in this group of sexual women using their bodies and sexes to settle scores.

The hair hid, the fleshy dual underneath the mess. Maggie’s sex was oozing cum into Silvia’s and was getting cum pressed into hers in equal amounts. Their legs tightening their scissor lock, no escape for them now, they were back in the water, in the closet, and in the orgy. The pink slits would separate for breathes before pressed back together, like two hungry maws trying to devour the other; cover her rival’s sex and make her squirm beyond pleasure with a shattering orgasm. They weren’t surrounded by nude bodies this time, but the heat was equally intense, and the understanding they were alone made it all the more important.

The battle of their pussies was creating a small puddle of cum under them for any of the drippings that did not get forced into the other woman’s sex. It felt so good for Maggie, Silvia’s soft sex was like a kiss on her lips, but unyielding, and would overwhelm her sexual control to push pleasure down if she stopped concentrating for even a second.

Silvia’s entire lower body was tense, her long brown hair was soaked as she focused everything, she had into getting Maggie off. This amazing yet annoying redhead had done it again, from the nastiness of the orgy to the duel in the ring, the redhead’s perfect body matched hers. Her rival’s pussy like a perfect puzzle piece, but one that just didn’t quite fit with her, so one of the two pieces had to bend the other to get in just right. It was perfect, it was right, and she just had to last through this wave-like last time…but it was a lot. Her sex was overheating, and seemed to just be fused with Maggie’s, one of its favorite places in the world.

Somehow the heat of their bodies was higher than when they had fucked in the mob of sleeping people and felt far far more personal. There were no excuses, just two women who were looking to out fuck and beat her rival in sexuality. There could only be one queen in this ring.

Their bushes were fully blended, red, and brown so entangled so fully that you couldn’t tell which woman’s pubic hair was her own at their closest. For the fourth time in her life, Maggie’s whole labia was once again fused to Silvia’s as she let out girlish gasps every time the two sexes stickily kissed under the hair. Silvia groaned, the amazing redhead always taking her to the absolute edge knowing only one of them was walking away this time. Every thrust felt like the first time between them, as Maggie tried to push herself up for some advantage but couldn’t hold it for longer than a second, Silvia matching her. Sweat flew off their bodies in the ring, the basement quiet except for their cries and groans, the sound of primal sex going to each corner.

The gasps and moans became louder from their mouths, more desperate ever second, their muscles and sexes burning as their clits began their continues duel to the end. Silvia felt faint, the heat, the fight, all so intense in a way she had never imagined. This was unlike any time before when she had locked sexes with another woman, even the fiery redhead. Even back at the orgy there had been breaks, moments to recover as they changed locations. Tonight, had been endless, a true test of pure sexual stamina and she and Maggie were sprinting to the end with their locked clits. Silvia needed to win, no longer giving a fuck about anything else, just to beat Maggie for good, and claim the redhead as her own. But Maggie also needed to win, to finally get over this hill, to put it past her, to claim Silvia, and find Amber to save her most important thing. Their limits had been passed already in this type of fight; this was uncontrolled territory.

Maggie knew she couldn’t let it be close, as her muscles burned. They had tested glutes, tits, and tongues, so all that was left was their pussies. She seemingly found Silvia’s clit with hers and did a slow flick. It was as devastating to herself as her rival, and Maggie held in a desperate moan as a spike threatened to overwhelm her in that instant. Silvia felt the sunder and tried to press forward, but on impact Maggie’s clit held firm and they screamed in unison as they attempted to throw each other off the side and into the pool.

They both tried to shift, but went the same direction, placing the bottom of their hot booties in contact. They ground the under muscle of the meat together, trying to get the strong muscle on their rival’s bush, but struggled to do it without risking herself. It was a short break from the clit fight, but not to last as Silvia flipped back, and reconnected their hairy pussy fight.

The love knubs were grinned by their rivals soft almost spongy labia, then forced into the rough thick red and brown hair making them scream. Silvia’s whole plan was to crush Maggie’s clit like a button just like she had the previous times before against this redhead. She just needed to wait for the right moment, that was quickly approaching.

After almost two minutes, Maggie gasped as her muscles gave away and she went to her back with a thud, only thrusting her hips up and down in desperation. She waited for Silvia’s hot body to mount and finish her like the slut she was, but the bartender was in the same position on her back doing everything she could to hold it in a bit longer. The lights from the ceiling shined on them as they writhed on the ground with small but precise movements focused only on their clits.

Maggie decided she would lose or win in this position and ended up reaching forward to find Silvia’s hands. She interlaced her rival’s cummy fingers with her own and pulled her sex adversary in tighter as she moved her hips, turning it from a humping into a more grinding pubic hair pussy fight. This allowed their clit fight to explode in intensity along with every other erogenous zone on her body. The librarian knew she couldn’t cum first or again…or she would lose. The exhaustion and dehydration were making this fight faster, but all the more intense.

It felt like every time she locked legs with Silvia, it was the first time. As if she was being slapped into a brick wall over and over, a woman who seemed to know her body and desires, as well as her girlfriend, did. Their bodies had again gone into a perfect sequence in the boxing ring, their screams and moans filling the basement as they struggled to the sexual end once again. After the boxing, wrestling, and fighting, it would end in an endless trib to find out who’s pussy would be the slave, and whose would be the master. The girl’s big, massive tits bounced up and down at the ceiling, their social media-worthy looking asses providing all the power into their flexing abs. As they fought on the tightrope, both almost following and then realigning.

As Maggie felt the end again, the despair of being outfucked, and unable to keep up with Silvia, she screamed. In a last desperate motion, she aimed her clit, her most sensitive organ, one she shared with the woman she loved while also sharing with the many women she hated in nights like this. It had failed her before with Silvia in this exact position, but she had no other choice. She pressed it and her body forward aiming her cunt like a bullet just to see what would happen; knowing the chance of victory was long past slipping away. At the same time, Silvia sent her own forward-looking to end this exhausting fight that had her hornier and on the edge of exploding, desperate and trusting her body to do what it had done before. The two organs met and this time the soft pieces molded in a seesaw battle of intimate flesh. Hair mangled, labia lined up perfectly, and clits pressed to the point their hoods touched.

For a second Maggie thought it was over again for her, unable to push the pleasure down, her well-drained. It was like the orgy, the storeroom, Silvia always lasting that extra second, a mountain she couldn’t climb…NO, she screamed internally. For some reason, a memory of Amber flashed into her head, and she didn’t cum, the pleasure was still so high, but the redhead held on, and so did her clit. She pushed the pleasure down at the last second, and for the first time in her life felt her clit bend push Silvia’s in, back towards it hood. It was so sudden, and Maggie didn’t even understand what had occurred until she felt the bartender stop moving completely.

The blue grey eyes widened and for a second time this night everything froze in the ring. The two women had looked up and locked eyes right at the beginning of the clit clash as the green and blue bore into each other just like they had in the last second of the orgy, but this time it was Silvia’s orbs that closed in pleasure. Time unfroze and the bartender let out a scream in her basement louder than Maggie had ever heard the other woman’s pitch reach. It would have shattered windows if there had been any down here and her rocking started to shake the entire ring as Maggie ears took in the sound like a perfect melody. The redhead took a deep breath as she struggled on the edge of her own sexual end; their clits connected like two live wires even now.

Somehow, in this hellish fight, Maggie held onto her own pleasure against her perfect slutty rival, and Silvia let out a second scream as her wall broke and the strongest orgasm of her life began. “NO GOD, MY CLIT, MAGGIE! YOU FUCKING…YESSSS!!!” But that is she all was able to get out as it turned into a gutter speak. Needing some leverage to ensure and finish her rival fully, Maggie pushed her body up to ride Silvia and end this. Looking down at the orgy loving girl might have been a mistake for the green eyes as they traced the beautiful bartender’s big tits jiggling, her smooth stomach flexed, and her mouth opened as she was cumming. The sight alone almost made Maggie cum and a huge part of her wanted to. The pleasure of just letting go with Silvia and get lost in the satisfaction of their mutual attraction was beyond tempting but winning and her competitive nature won out. She lifted one of Silvia’s sweaty legs to her shoulder and started working her sex lips and clit into Silvia with more precision, aiming her clit and labia into Silvia’s that did not strike back.

The bottom girl’s whole body was spasming and she gripped her own tits to squeeze her brown nipples in pleasure getting ridden so well. Her blue-grey eyes opened to see Maggie now on top of her, riding her like a horse. She watched the big, freckled tits bouncing, the determination on the girl she once considered mousy looking face, the long curly red hair flowing and free, and the power from the ass that could have its own orbit. The freckled nerd noticed and gave her rival a predatory grin with her red lips. “You’re MINE Silvia!” She screamed and sent one of her hands down to squeeze the big tanned right tit in response as she meshed their sexes together again.

“Maggie, you bitch! You…fucking, yessss oh god, yes, I ammmmmm.” She cried unable to hold it in, but in a last attempt to bring them to a draw, she shot up by the waist and latched her pink lips onto Maggie’s rubbery nipple.

“BITCH!” The redhead moaned as her breast was engulfed by Silvia’s hot mouth, her pink nipple sucked with vacuumed like qualities. Maggie teetered in this last ball of woman sex they created, but Silvia’s timing was off by seconds and unfortunately for her, the hot breast sucking didn’t align with their clits flicking and gave Maggie the ability to hold it in and free her nipple with a hard pull of the wet brown hair.

Silvia was ripped off with a pop, a drool line of spit connecting her lips to Maggie’s nipple as she started to fall back, but Maggie held her rival’s head up to do one last thing. Silvia looked up, the pleasure still going strong after almost 15 seconds of cumming, when she was kissed hotly. Maggie pressed their upper lips together like their lower, fusing both sets as her tongue invaded Silvia’s mouth. The bartender’s tongue feebly fought back but was pinned and seemed to retreat a second later.

Their lips separated by a millimeter as they both felt Silvia begin another peak, “Not this time…slut.” Maggie whispered with a lick to her rival’s soft lips before she pushed Silvia to her back for the final ride. The bartender moaned as she felt the pleasure spike in her like it never had before, every nerve broken and shooting electricity down every limb, the kiss adding just another layer. Her pussy pumped some cum and Maggie felt it leak into their bushes as she screamed out in pleasure, cumming once again in a sequenced orgasm.

Maggie didn’t say a word, and she wouldn’t remember how she held on at that specific moment. She was just focused, almost in a trance like state fucking her rival with her perfect body. She needed this, she needed this win and she needed it to be devastating for her sex rival like she had never done before to make up for all the defeats she suffered under this sexy bitch.

She pulled Silvia’s lower body tighter in somehow, her sex keeping pace and showing its resolve. It pushed harder into the now nearly flattened sex nerves as Silvia entire body broke against the redhead again in simultaneous orgasms. It was an incredible sensation that only Silvia had really enjoyed before. Maggie felt even more cum be shared between their conjoined pussies as Silvia exploded like a volcano in the highest point of eruption. The bartender had lost all control of her keggle muscles and right now her entire lower body was imploding making the entire ring shake with her. She used Maggie’s body for any type of support but feeling and seeing this wasn’t enough for Maggie. She was going to do what they had promised to do so many times and finally get her revenge from her first loss in the soapy water against this bitch.

She regrettably pulled her clit away from its counterpart after staying connected for the first 25 seconds of Silvia’s multiple orgasms, but her endless rival was going off so hard that she barely noticed. The disconnection of their cunts allowed any of their mixed cum that hadn’t get pressed into each other to ooze out in a torrent, instantly creating a small puddle under them made of sweat and sex juice. Not wasting a second, the redhead spun around her whole body ensuring she only lost 3 seconds of contact between them and mounted her rival by the hips in a reverse cowgirl position.

Then she moved her ass back two feet over Silvia’s fat tits, until she was able to fully place her gym-built buns right down onto Silvia’s face claiming the desperately coveted position with a face sit. The now trapped girl let out a wail that was ended as the sweaty skin of Maggie’s hot ass covered her mouth and nose. She tried to force Maggie off, but it was no use as the pleasure spiked again when the redhead’s wet fingers pressed back into her cunt and clit.

This feeling, one she had dreamed above, the sensation, it was too much, and Maggie came hard, releasing her own sexual tension on Silvia’s face and claiming the victory in the best of ways. She controlled it best she could as ground her sex into Silvia’s face, screaming that radiated off the walls of the basement. Her fuckable pale body couldn’t stop shaking from both victory and satisfaction as she let her orgasm go down onto Silvia’s face in far more coordinated manner, showing off the dominance about what had just occurred. She let out a deep moan as she bounced up and down a few times on Silvia’s face until she heard a muffled cry that turned into an equally desperate moan from Silvia who was now only able to accept that there was no way she could recover now, that her body and sex had just been beaten and she was being face sat by a perfect sex rival that she had valiantly struggled against.

The total orgasm of her rival lasted a full 28 seconds and her own lasted 15. Silvia came harder than she had in her life even though it was only her third or forth of the night. Without any rest or break between the pleasure and pain made it vastly different than any other fight she had been in. She and Maggie had gone at it nonstop and the consequences of her pushing to this new limit showed in her and to a lesser extent Maggie’s orgasm. As the 29th second came up, her entire body went slack as she struggled to remain fully aware of what was going on. The heat of Maggie’s sweaty ass on her face, along with her body literally having every nerve shoot off at once to her clit was amazing. This was getting fucked fully to satisfaction like she had done to the redhead just two weeks ago.

Maggie felt Silvia’s body collapse and knew that her rival had given up any chance of escape. She simply lay on her back, trapped under Maggie’s perfect ass and form, sex beaten and no longer able to compete. The bartender was on such a cloud nine that she could barely concentrate as sticky cum dripped down onto her face from Maggie’s hairy pussy. For a slut like her, this is somewhat what she wanted, to find her limits against a perfect rival. But as a sexfighter, this was devastating in a way she hadn’t felt in a long time. It was the curse for this love of aggressive sex she played with these women. She both loved and hated her rival’s, especially Maggie more than anything. To be broken like this in a fight and defeated gave her the same fire she hadn’t felt in a long time. But she would have to let that fire build because right now, there was nothing but defeat.

After two minutes of sitting atop her rival and enjoying every second; Maggie relaxed, the tension leaving her shoulders. She had done it, holy fuck, she had done it. She had outfucked Silvia in the most aggressive sexfight of her life and finally overwhelmed her rival in a way that neither had succeeded in doing before tonight.

She looked down at Silvia’s perfect collapsed body under her almost unsure of what to do next. She knew she needed to find Amber…but it was hard to let this moment go without enjoying it to the fullest. The bartender’s wide-open legs showed off her open hairy cunt which was still lightly oozing out cum to the point a second small pool had been created between her long legs. The brown curly bush was matted and sprinkled with red hair from their grinding and tearing during the fight. The pain had all been worth it for Maggie though because finishing on Silvia’s face felt more incredible than any other fights she had finished.

She shifted back and forth, letting her big sweaty glutes rotate over the bartender’s very rosy cheeks, but Silvia didn’t react at all to the redhead’s slight disappointment. Once she was satisfied that her rival was fully out of the fight; Maggie released some pressure only to lean forward and dip a finger into the pool of cum Silvia had created. She then brought it to her mouth to suck it clean, noting it even tasted better in now that she was on top and in control. With a light pop, she pulled her finger out of her mouth and she let out a light sigh as she resisted the urge to dip another finger, “You taste so good slut, I could just swallow all of it, but I do personally like leaving you in a puddle of your own cum. Fits your persona.” She taunted and waited for a response but again got nothing. Silvia was in no physical or mental position to taunt or fight back. In fact, the bartender was simply lightly breathing, the intensity of the orgasm keeping her in a daze.

“I have to say Silvia, this feels like a very decisive victory for me in our little sex relationship.” The librarian moaned, her own words sending a shiver down her spine. After another second, she finally lifted her ass off fully and moved back further till her knees were on each side of Silvia’s blushed face. Looking down at the always confident bartender made her smile, and she noted how out of it she appeared. Maggie knew the orgasm she must have been something else after such an intense physical battle, mixed with the growing dehydration and desperation of the two women. She had taken Silvia to a new place sexually, and thankfully had not gone over the hill herself. The bartender didn’t respond or dispute, and just looked up into Maggie’s green eyes passively. The redhead’s words made sense to her, but she refused to say anything now…not it could change anything. She had never been brought down or cum like this, not with Jenny or even that slut Natalie. Finding sexual exhaustion was her passion, and now that she knew Maggie could beat her this way, the only thing left was to recover, and do it right back to the redhead as soon as possible.

But she needed time to recover after having her clit crushed, and her body outfucked like this. This had been a real fight, mixed with real intense sex, her favorite. Only now did she remember the slave aspect, and that only added to the humiliation of this loss and would make it all the harder to get over, even for Silvia.

All the while, Maggie was watching her from above, somehow almost reading Silvia’s thoughts and unable to wipe the sexy grin off her pale face. “You know, maybe I am the better slut between us.” Maggie whispered as she placed her body down again and covered her finger with Silvia’s cum directly from her rival’s pussy. This time, instead of licking it clean, she applied it like a lip gloss, coating herself with her sex rival’s discharged juices. Her red lips gave a little extra shin in the light, and then feeling cheeky she rubbed her own pussy with her other finger and gave Silvia a fresh gloss of cum as well.

Satisfied they were both coated, Maggie leaned down, and pressed the two pairs together tasting herself, and Silvia mixing. It tasted like victory, something she had been craving from Silvia since the first time they had met. She then pushed her tongue into Silvia’s mouth, seeing if her rival had anything left. It explored the teeth, gums, and cheeks, sucking up and cleaning any leftover cum from before. She almost pulled away with a smile, but at the last second, Silvia’s pink muscle touched hers, signaling that even though the bartender had been devastated tonight, their rivalry was not over, and maybe it would never be.

Two parts of Maggie argued in her mind as she ended the cum gloss kiss. One side, begging her to find Amber and try to make up with her hopefully still girlfriend, and the other side, desperate to do more to her defeated sex rival as the new master of their relationship. After a lot of back and forth, the meaner side of the usually kind librarian won, which was unusual. The fact was that she was still mad at Amber…though there was no denying the pain in her heart. They both had messed up…and the words…’ you aren’t being a very good girlfriend right now.’ Hurt more than anything Amber had ever said to her. But if that’s what Amber needed to say after she had done so much wrong …then fine. Right now, there was one piece of Silvia that Maggie had an extra drive to take. It would be far better than the thong or any other trophy tonight.

“Stay here babe. I’ll be right back.” Maggie breathed above her rival, but in Silvia’s current state the voice sounded like it was coming from a distance. The redhead struggled to push herself up but was able to leave the ring with her shaky legs after a few seconds of rest. She dragged herself painfully to her bag and pulled out the electric razor she had brought. A rare cruel yet playful smile came to Maggie’s lips as she decided to give her little slut a thing to remember this night by. She crawled back into the ring and couldn’t help but smile to see Silvia still laying there, having not moved at all. It seemed the bartender’s body was not responding to her commands and decided that resting was the only way forward.

Maggie walked around her rival, her hot sweaty body looking fantastic, but with plenty of red marks and even some light bruising. Her strong pale ass flexed as she moved to do a full circle around the beaten woman, her freckles seemed more impactful on her smiling face. “I think a woman who gets dominated like you just have doesn’t really deserve her sexy little bush?” She said, with almost a skip in her step. Winning seemed to give her an extra bounce, and she had to run on this energy before she too collapsed or had to get herself off again.

Then with a cheeky smile, she went down while turning on the electric razor, filling the basement with a low buzzing. She lowered the device and with two clean targeted sweeps, shaved off most of Silvia’s thick grown brown bush. It fell off in thick cummy bunches, revealing the red abused skin that had been protected by the hot fur for the last few months.

After taking out the main part of the forest, Maggie then took an extra minute to get all the tougher to reach spots all around her rival’s groin. All but ensuring the bitch would have no choice to go fully smooth to regrow it again like it was now. Satisfied with her work, she took a handful of the now removed brown pubic hair. She held it there in her hand, feeling the roughness and with a squeeze dripped some cum and spit out of the vines. She gave it a sniff, smelling herself and Silvia, loving it. It was pungent like their entire sexfight had been. With an extra smile, she then threw the discarded hair all over Silvia, covering her in her own shaven pubes mainly around her resting tits and stomach. The bottom girl groaned as she was sprinkled; she knew what Maggie was doing but could not stop it. She also never what have expected what would come next.

Maggie kept the razor running and with a light sigh, brought it down to her own groin. She felt the lightly rough sensation as the razor shaved her own red curls off. The equally damp hair fell off her body for the first time in months left her own abused groin now bare. Once she removed it similarly as she had done to Silvia, she picked up the red pubes into her hand. Copying her motion from seconds ago she sprinkled them forward and covered Silvia in more pubic hair, ensuring Silvia had an even coating off both red and brown pubes.

“If you were wondering why, I just don’t think I need it anymore now. It beat yours in a fight like this and I think that’s all it needed to do. Now we will both bare when we fight again.”

Silvia didn’t say anything in response, but her eyes looked intense for a second, before resigning and closing again.

With her work completed, Maggie stood up gingerly and stretched her body to the sky, before running her hands down her still sweaty form, checking, and feeling every inch of her pride and joy. She took time to feel her womanly lumps on her chest and buns, the bruises and red marks already starting to show. It felt weird without her bush any more and only the rough shaved stubble that remained. All she wanted now was to get home and get it fully smooth and make sure Amber got to play with her first.

Amber…now that the fight was over, the thoughts and emotions over her girlfriend came rushing back. She knew she would now she would have to deal with that situation, and it scared her.

Everywhere on her body was sore, bruised, or scratched and she could only imagine looking in a mirror right now. She flipped her wet red hair around and felt it slap against her toned back as if she had just burst out of a pool. She took an extra second rubbing her post worth ass, letting her palms rub the overworked muscle. “What a fight…that was really…hot.” She hummed aloud but only was answered by Silvia’s shallow breathing. Her battle and task done, she started to exit the ring when she looked back at the defeated Silvia. The girl was still looking dazed, her breathing shallow and something made Maggie worry. She knew her rival would be fine, but she couldn’t stop the unease seeing her favorite slut this way. They had pushed each other in a dangerous way this time, and something about Silvia’s form and lack of aggression after this fight worried her. Her rival always had a snarky thing to say…and not hearing it almost put Maggie more on edge. She and Silvia…damn it, they had become close, at least in their way. She wouldn’t leave anyone…especially not someone she had gone so far with. She might now be an absolute slut, but she was still her.

Silvia heard Maggie leave and then re-enter the ring a few seconds later. She cracked her eyes open to see her sexy rival standing atop near her face again. She took a breath and prepared for whatever was next, but no pain or humiliation came as she felt her head lifted softly. “Here Silvia.” Maggie said as she tipped some water from one of their water bottles into her mouth. The bartender almost coughed, but then swallowed it hungerly as it poured down. After a few seconds of drinking and deep breaths the blue eyes finally seemed to focus, and Maggie watched as Silvia seemed to start to recover. “Glad you are still with me. That looked and felt intense.” Maggie said, giving Silvia a small smile as she helped her most intense sexual rival.

“Bitch.” Silvia hissed but with very little passion before she allowed more water to be given and then even allowed Maggie to help her up into a sitting position next to her rival.

“Shut up and drink.” Maggie ordered, as she handed the bottle to Silvia who swallowed more before she and Maggie both scooted towards the robes of the ring to lean on, coming to rest.

“Why are you helping me?” The bartender asked Maggie as they sat side by side in the ring. Both looked ragged, yet Silvia with all the pubic hair covering her was more so. Maggie didn’t answer for a few seconds, taking the bottle and drinking some water as well before she sighed.

“I don’t know. You seemed in a bad state, and I don’t want my favorite rival to be permanently hurt.” Maggie responded truthfully.

Silvia snickered as she brushed off a few more of the hairs, half expecting Maggie to jump on her at any second and ride her further. It’s what she would have done, but the fiery redhead seemed as out of it as she did, or at least close. “Well…umm….thanks, but…this isn’t my first loss, though, I admit it is one of the best and worst one of my life. This feeling…I guess I can thank you for that as well.”

The now long brown-haired bartender gave another stretch in the ring, “God, I love this sensation of being fully satisfied, even though I hate losing more than anything…like anything in the world. I’m just pissed…I don’t know how you lasted on that final fuck…what we just did was so good. Sluts like us are just the best type of people…aggressive sex is so fucking great.” Silvia gushed, but then glared at Maggie, clearly torn between admiration and extreme frustration.

Maggie thought about it for only a brief second, “Couldn’t tell you, I think we are just so even that’s it a flip of the coin, but this time, my side came up. Though I have been focusing and thinking about our orgy fight a lot and that moment you blew my mind in that pile of bodies. I guess I just got better by putting myself in that moment and thinking about pushing it down…I’m always trying to get better...especially when it comes to beating you.”

“Hmm.” Silvia responded though a thrill went down her spine. Her rival was getting better and used her last defeat to her advantage. Now she would have to do the same to keep up with the librarian.

Another pause, and instead of thinking about Amber because she wasn’t ready for that, Maggie asked what had been on her mind. “Tell me Silvia, why did you switch up what we were fighting for? Just two weeks ago after the orgy you said this was just about how far we would go, and to sexfight just for the fun of it. But now you wanted me as a slave. There must be a reason, did you do it for Bianca and Jenny?

Silvia looked at her Maggie with a bit of suspicion, and then let out a snarky laugh. “Ha! No, I did not do it for them, won’t lie though I do like hanging out with those girls. Bianca and Riley are just my type of girls, and Jenny and I haven’t gotten along this well in years. But no, it just happened that all our goals aligned for once, but it doesn’t matter now.”

Maggie was quiet, but then pressed, “It does matter, tell me why?”

Silvia didn’t say anything and even rolled her eyes. The green-eyed girl’s own orbs seemed to intensify, and she was both happy and annoyed that the normal Silvia seemed to be back. She also seemed to forget their deal.

“Tell me. That’s an order, slave. I want to know why we just boxed and fucked.” Maggie demanded, and Silvia froze, the price of losing already digging into her.

The sex slave looked at the winner and let out a second huff. This was not as planned, but there was also no point hiding it. She dared play this sex game, so she would play by the rules. “Fine, if you really want to know.” Silvia did a small stretch of her own but winced as she reached up.

“Ow, well Maggie, I needed you to sex fight someone for me. It’s a bit of a long story, but in short, The Showtime and this other music bar called The Lead Performance are in a heated competition to land a big musical event for the next five years. It’s a battle of the bands, kinda like we normally host but like on steroids that goes up to a million dollars investment. I need to land it. Right now, it’s basically a draw between mine and the other bar. So, the owner of the Lead came to visit me last week…I’ll give you one guess what she looked like.” Silvia grinned, with a lick to her sore cum covered lips. “Let’s just say things got heated very quickly.”

“She challenged me to a sexfight for the rights to the event…and of course I accepted…hell, she had a contract written up and everything. Somehow, they knew I played these kinds of games…I’m guessing people at my orgy’s have been talking, but I don’t care. I thought, whatever, a new rival and a big payday when I win? How could I lose against this head bitch? Well, she finally sent the invite, and the contract over…but it was different from when I read and signed it. THEY fucking changed it, and I have no proof. It now said there were three of them, and they would all be fighting, not just the head one I argued with. So, unless I want to fight all three of them…I need a team. I need to find two other girls to help me and win this stupid event against women they have never met and who I have met once. Luckily Natalie moved home just in time and agreed to help, she is always down when it comes to finding sexual nirvana. But of course, that meant I needed one more. You were my first choice, but I knew the longest shot…so I tried every one. Jenny and Daphne both said no, and I don’t blame them, there are like 5 other bands with hotties fighting for the lead gig for the same event…keeping them busy. I don’t really know the girls from the Gala, Isabella, Marissa, Teagan and Paige.” Silvia continued, counting them on her fingers. Maggie thought about Teagan for a second, and Paige…she remembered that girl too but hadn’t thought about her in a while. Silvia continued, “I doubted Bianca would do it unless it benefited her personally, and she is too busy wanting to get back at you for something you did with the interns. Riley is cool, but she needs to get better before I take that risk…don’t know why she is so desperate to be in a sorority though…weird girl…but I do like her.”

“So, it came down that it had to be you or Amber…and your girlfriend would be great, but I can’t read her. She may show up, or she may not, and I couldn’t risk that. Of course, I knew you would say no, so with no other options, I decided to make you a slave. Then you couldn’t say no...and that’s it. It’s what lead me and you fighting tonight like we did, and changing our agreement from the orgy. In truth, I also don’t know what kind of fights the other bar will have set up, and a lot of women aren’t keen to potentially sexfight random women. I need girls up for anything or anyone, and you have proven you are one of the few who would be up for that.” Silvia finished before leaning off the robes and going to her back. She reached her hand to her clit, and gave it a little rub to see how it felt. Sore, but still wet. When Maggie didn’t respond, she gave a snicker, “Happy? Crazy world we live in…but Nat and I should be able to handle three.” Though Maggie could tell Silvia didn’t sound quite as confident as she normally did.

Maggie was looking at her sex rival with wide eyes. Had Silvia ever been this honest with her? The bartender shrugged and laid back down in the ring, rubbing the sweat out of her blue eyes with her fingers. “God what a sex contest that was…can’t lie it’s weird talking to you like this right after…but whatever, guess this is a unique circumstance with what we risked and all.”

“You could have just asked me,” Maggie said, looking at her closed-eyed rival, the red and brown hair still there, though some of it started to fall off the pixie girl’s hot body as the sweat dried.

“We hate each other. Why the fuck would you want to help me unless you were forced?” Silvia responded with her eyes still closed.

Maggie was quiet for a few seconds as she looked around the basement. ‘Damn it’, she thought, no matter how much she tried to deny it, she and Silvia had formed a weird kinship. One she knew she would struggle to ever walk away from. This…this thing Silvia did for her bar…it excited her…working with her rival against random people. It was like a storybook, her own personal slutty tale that she just couldn’t stop.

“I’ll do it.”

There was a long silence besides their breathing, “What?” Silvia said, unsure if the words had come out of Maggie’s mouth. She opened her eyes and looked at the redhead who was watching her as well.

Maggie ran her hands through her red long curly hair, fanning it out behind her and gave a stretch, “I’ll do it, I’ll be on your ‘team’ with Natalie for the Showtime…though I’m going to check with Amber first. She won’t say no though.”

Silvia sat up slowly, 100 percent confused, and looking at her favorite toy and rival with a questioning stare. “But you won our fight…you aren’t my slave, in fact I’m yours. You have no reason to.”

Maggie kind of shrugged, she had already made up her mind, a fight against random women she didn’t know sounded crazy…yet she wanted to be part of it. She wanted to fight with her…group? She almost thought about the word friends but held off as they weren’t there yet. “I know…but I want to. I’m not the same girl I was two years ago…and I’ve slowly accepted that….at least not in my sex life.” Maggie responded to her rival with a forced laugh, but that comment was meant even more to herself, because it was the truth. “Even though I despise everything about you…I’m not going to deny that we aren’t close, and I can’t let some other women think they can boss you around, that’s my job.” She shot a Silvia a look who returned it but didn’t say anything, so Maggie continued, “I mean…we have done things to each other you can’t really talk about in a public place…sometimes it is nastier than what Amber and I get up to. Also, I’m sure Amber will want to perform at whatever gig you are talking about…so I’m doing it a little bit for you and lot for her…if that makes you feel better about me joining.”

Silvia looked at the pale girl like she was crazy, her blue-grey eyes still suspicious, “You aren’t fucking with me, are you? Like, you will show up? Because I’m going to respond to them tonight if you are serious about helping me.”

“Nope, I’m not fucking with you, I’ll join you.”

Silvia’s continued to give her a look, then her snarky smile took back over. “You aren’t going to fall for me, are you? Because from what I know, it sounds like this is how you and Amber started getting feelings? Being nice after sexfights.” Silvia asked, half sarcastic, half-serious.

This time Maggie laughed, “Silvia, I wouldn’t date you if you were the last person on earth. Fighting you, and fucking you till you scream is beyond great, but no, we would kill each other in a week. No offense, but I want, you know…love in my relationship. Amber for all her ice, does.”

This time Silvia laughed, a real laugh from her core before she groaned, her abs starting to burn from that motion. She came so hard that it made her sore, “Hahahaha, oh man. That’s so fucking true, there is no way I could turn off with you. Honestly, I will never admit this again, but I do respect you and Amber for somehow doing it. I’m never going to stop annoying you both cause it’s so fun, but I do respect it…somewhat.”

Maggie let out a small laugh, “That’s good. I had hoped to punish you tonight, but regrettably, I’m too tired and now need to deal with stuff. So, we will need to save some of your punishment for later. I need to go find my girlfriend.”

“Well, Natalie likely tried to keep Amber around, I would go check my room, or maybe the backyard. As you saw, she is super into nature and healing so I wouldn’t put it past her to try and ‘heal’ Amber’s bad energy.” Silvia mused and let out a giggle as she thought about those two in a room together.

“Well, that sounds like a disaster waiting to happen.” Maggie groaned thinking about the same thing. She finally stood up, her legs burning seconds later, but Silvia didn’t move. “What are you going to do?”

Silvia had just picked off a thick piece red and brown pubic hair off her big tits. “Well, if you’re not going to order me anywhere or do something, I’m going to lay here and think about what you just did to my body…fuck it felt so good.” She let out a little moan while feeling her hot body out. “Then, I’m going to think about what I’m going to do to you next time we fight…unlike other bitches, losing a fight like this only makes me want more of it. I’m going to practice like you did, thinking back to that exact hot moment when you broke me so the next time you will be the one breaking.”

“Sounds fun, make sure you think of my bouncing tits while you’re at it.” Maggie teased and Silvia gave her a ‘don’t tempt me’ look. Then she let out a sigh as if she had decided, it was only fair. Maggie was going to help her, the redhead seemed very interested in it, and that was the best thing she heard all day. She owed the redhead this…and only this.

“Just a heads-up Maggie, I’ll text you the details for the event and…” She had a bit of hesitation, then sighed, “Jenny and Bianca were supposed to not have left during our fight, and they should have come back down at some point to have fun with you…I don’t know what’s going on in the rest of my house, but I assume something distracted them.”

Maggie raised an eyebrow at her rival, and her mind wandered. She suddenly got a bit more nervous for Amber...it had been a long time. “Umm thanks Silvia, I look forward to meeting up for the Showtime. I will also text you when I want my slave to come over.”

Silvia let out a little snarl at that, but she nodded from the ring. Maggie watched the sexy pubic hair covered woman for a second, trying to burn the image into her memory. Then she took her clothes but didn’t dress, deciding she would do it upstairs. A few seconds later and she ascended the stairs leaving Silvia resting on her back in the ring.

She had finally gotten her revenge for her previous three matches against her incredible opponent. It was weird to think that potentially the next time she a Silvia fought it would be as a team. That would be dangerous…and weirdly enticing. ‘Silvia…I guess she’s not the worst thing,’ she thought. But with the distraction of this fight, and her desperation to beat Silvia gone for the moment...all she wanted was to be with her girlfriend and fix what Amber and herself had cracked.

======End of Part 1

To be continued in Part 2: The New Girl and the Girlfriend

Well, hope you all enjoyed.

Another Maggie Silvia fight? YES! Are people sick of them?! I don’t know! They get flack as I don’t think they are people’s favs but I love them fighting, yet I will admit this will be their last one against each other for a while. (because I want to give them other fights) But I am going to be shifting it for the next time they meet up, The two of them as a dysfunctional sexfight team could be really fun. But hey, Maggie finally got her win (She and I needed it lol), and it was hot and fun to write..now what else is waiting for her in this house? I don’t think the night is over. Sorry, if people are like fuck this I want a new pair, but...yeah. I don’t know. Gotta write what I wanna write and at least I thought it was hot plus this is the start of a lot of new fights/matches. Disclaimer: I don’t know how to box (and it shows lol), so I made them shitty boxers, and even then, I don’t know if it worked

So, this story is a bit different. It’s going to be 7/8 parts and each part will have an individual fight that each can be read as an alone story (though it is easier if you have read the others in turn). This is so each fight gets all the details and a little less jumping. Guess the upcoming fights! (I also won’t’ feel bad taking breaks between each story as they will have their whole fight included.) Well, you can kinda guess who the next part is about, but hopefully not all the titles are right on the nose. Umm, yeah so I’m making a plan to finish the Magnitude duel before the next part of this goes up. And everything else is on the back burner. Though I did make progress on the sorority games and a halloween story. But those could be awhile till it’s done, and I’m not sure the interest is there for me to finish it. (Both myself and others)

Also, the parts of this story REALLY vary in length. This one was very long (the longest)...the next is really short in comparison. A few of the other’s are in between.

Ok, hopefully you all enjoyed their match and at least thought it was hot. Let me know your thoughts if you are willing. This house is about to get wild with some really fun pairs. Ok...that’s all till next time. Cheers.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Re: A Wild Night Part 1: The Ring

Just saw this! I'm really looking forward to reading. I'm grateful that you've come back to us with another Maggie/Amber story so soon after the conclusion of "The Freak Convention"! Thanks!

JB
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

You sure work fast. Great work as usual. The boxing gimmick was a bit weird but I got into it. Another argument between our girls, huh? I thought I’d groan if that happened but you have this incredible ability to make it work. As long as they don’t go through another break up-make up drama, I’m good. That would just be forced and annoying. Sounds like a fight between Amber and Natalie is next. I expected Natalie to be a ***** but she’s actually quite likable so far. And it seems my prediction about another girl band to fight was right. Can’t wait for that.

I hope we see Teagan and Paige join in soon and some more action with Riley. Maggie and Amber are such an adorable couple and I hope they don’t take too long to make up.
    Last edited by YuriLesboLover; October 18th, 2021 at 11:04 PM.

Junior Hostboard Member brian934's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

This was a great fight. It has me on the edge of my seat until the end.

I was almost certain Maggie and Amber would be enslaved together.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Where to begin with this.
    I can't stretch this enough, the plot is as good as the sex scenes themselves, so many characters circling and interacting with each other, this is a telenovela.

Man...I'm so hooked up with Riley, I'll buy more stock on her before the bandwagon begins.

Amber, you make me want to punch my screen, Maggie, you turn me into the facepalm emoji. Those two can't catch a break.

Really intrigued with the introduction of blue haired girl, some funny dynamics could be done with her hippie mystical persona.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by brian934 View Post
    This was a great fight. It has me on the edge of my seat until the end.

I was almost certain Maggie and Amber would be enslaved together.
    Same, I was thinking about it the entire time, but going 0-4 vs Silvia would be too much for Mag, I was lost the entire time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by YuriLesboLover View Post
    You sure work fast. Great work as usual. The boxing gimmick was a bit weird but I got into it. Another argument between our girls, huh? I thought I’d groan if that happened but you have this incredible ability to make it work. As long as they don’t go through another break up-make up drama, I’m good. That would just be forced and annoying. Sounds like a fight between Amber and Riley is next. I expected Riley to be a ***** but she’s actually quite likable so far. And it seems my prediction about another girl band to fight was right. Can’t wait for that.

I hope we see Teagan and Paige join in soon and some more action with Riley. Maggie and Amber are such an adorable couple and I hope they don’t take too long to make up.
    It is a statement of how good the writting is when you get hooked on something you are not into most of the time, boxing never been fun to read.

The introduction on blue haired hippie will keep those two together, I think...I hope.

Join the Riley bus before seats get filled my friend.

Junior Hostboard Member Maritalkombat's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Amazing story. As far as length, it was just as long as it needed to be. I personally read the boxing portion and came back for the sexfight. I love the Maggie / Sylvia dynamic. It makes complete sense to me. It's second only to the Maggie/Amber relationship. And I'd also argue Maggie and Sylvia have never had the same fight twice! Can't wait to see the team up! Especially after the 2V2 gala fight! I could seriously babble on for pages on why I love this series. But I'll leave it at,

Thanks for another great chapter! Keep up the great work King!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by thedemba2 View Post
    Man...I'm so hooked up with Riley, I'll buy more stock on her before the bandwagon begins...

Join the Riley bus before seats get filled my friend.
    I'm going to have to admit, the way Riley's reactions were described here, the red hair, and the potential for sorority wars... Ok thedemba2, I'll take sticks and a seat! Lol

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Welcome aboard good sir.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)

I'm putting "Spit Cave" in the same directory I keep JB57's "Nipple Cum" and "Fuck Meat". Fun story, left you a bigger note on it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Hi King! I finally had a chance to read this. A really great story. I found the boxing a bit distracting, though I did love the women's sweaty, tit to tit clinches! The actual sex fight was incredible - really reminiscent of Maggie's second fight with Amber, where she managed to hold it in just long enough to win! As you know, I am a big fan of the Maggie-Silvia rivalry, so I am never tired of more of them.

I hope Amber and Maggie finally resolve this and put the drama behind them. I'm also sure that Maggie has something to say about the way Bianca is planning to get between her and Amber!

I'm sure the next fight will be Amber vs. Natalie. After that, I'm not sure; maybe Bianca vs. Maggie, though I don't think that Maggie can put up with much more, after that incredible battle with Silvia. Bianca vs. Jenny? I'd love to know how their first battle ended and how they ended up cooperating.

Looking forward to a lot more! Oh, and the "Magnitude Duel" - can't wait for that conclusion!

JB57
    JB57

Junior Hostboard Member UltimateZeroStar's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

King,

That was amazing. I wasn't expecting things to come to a head so soon.

Maggie getting her win against Silvia surprised me. She's always been close so, I've been expecting it at some point. Maggie holding on was a great moment that called back to her other fights with Amber.

I didn't expect everyone in the circle to show up lol. Bianca definitely threw a wrench into things but now I'm excited to see Amber and Natalie interact. I didn't expect Natalie to be like that. Her personality is very interesting.

I was also very surprised how nice Maggie was in Victory. Then she agreed to join the group fight. I'm super excited to see that. I wonder if they'll get Ambet involved somehow. (Maybe that's what Bianca wanted) I'm still not sure where things are going and that's really exciting.

Sorry, if I went on too long but the chapter was that good. 7/8 parts?! Cool. Also, I'm cool with whatever direction you want to take the story. Everything with this group of characters has been amazing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast