Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)

The Magnitude Duel

Hi All- Like Perfect Ingredient, this is the full completed Magnitude Duel. Thought it would be easier to just post it all in one place. Hope you all enjoy.

The Magnitude Duel---

She tried the right lock around her wrist again but had no luck. It didn’t matter anyway; the guards at the door would just tie her back up if she escaped. She had been caught and now she was playing the damn damsel in distress…she hated that role. The prison room in which she was the sole occupant was an old-style dungeon, with green moss on the stones and rusted metal bars that led to a long hallway in front of her. Judging by the state of the room there hadn’t been any other guests for a very long time. Her hands were bound over her head giving her some moveability to shift her body, but not enough to make any sort of escape. She had been in here for roughly 30 minutes when the shaking of the entire temple began. They were digging for the final piece and if they got it, her and Brock’s quest would end in failure.

Brooke Velda had never been very lucky, not with her job, her relationships, or life in general. 8 months ago, she had been a boring 25-year-old endless student living in a one bedroom flat with nothing going for her. She had no friends, no family, and no acquaintances to speak of, in fact, it was like she didn’t even exist. She had fallen prey to the same path of so many people did, never taking risks, and letting chances slip past her as she wallowed through the drones of daily life.

Then, that all came to a change one cold October night when her childhood crush from next door, the handsome Brock Smith had visited her in the dark of night. She hadn’t seen him in 10 years and swooned on the spot from his cheeky smile and fit body. He asked for her help, to come with him as he needed someone to trust and everyone he knew had been compromised. Without thinking of the consequences for the first time in her young life, she followed him on his adventure him help save the world.

That night on a train leading to a place she had never heard of; Brock explained to her what happened, and where he had been the last 10 years. A rogue scientist, Vladimir Targon had stolen a serum created in secret by the dark government. The contents and effect of the serum were top secret to even them, but Brock had been tasked with tracking the young man down and recovering it before he could complete and use it. It seemed a simple enough task, Brooke had thought, but she had been very wrong. She had far underestimated what he had meant when he asked her to join and had not expected to be thrown into a mess that eventually led her to the dungeon in which she occupied.

For the next six months after that chilly night, everything was a blur as she left her old life behind. They traveled to cities, mountains, and got lost in the world of this undercover life of adventure and espionage. She was trained hard and fast by both Brock and several other members of the secret un-named organization. As the weeks passed, her already well-shaped body took the next step in terms of fitness and beauty. She lost the last few pounds of extra fat and added some muscle in some very sexy places. She had always been voluptuous as a woman, but now it was becoming something more, something she could feel as she walked in the streets and people would stop and stare. It felt almost counterproductive as she mixed her developed body with her spy training making her more noticeable in a crowd while also trying to blend in. She had always had a kind face, with straight long honey blonde hair that went down to her lower back. She had wide blue, but murky eyes, and her red lips filled out her rounded cheeks with her button nose. She still had a very classical cute look, but now underneath her clothes, the organization had turned her into a near-perfect sex pot. A powerful skill for any woman or man to possess and Brooke had every aspect to use it. Regardless, however, she was still far from a full-fledged spy. As Brock told her, a good body is a weapon, but using it the right way is what mattered.

Eventually, after her short but intense training, she and Brock caught up to the scientist. They had cornered him on a bullet train, but to their two-fold surprise, he wasn’t alone. It turned out he was not the only one who had conspired to steal the serum and even seemed not to be the one pulling the strings on the whole operation. The young voluptuous Victoria Maleness was there too, and the pair were blown away by her betrayal. Besides being an incredible spy in her own right, Victoria was also the ex-partner of Brock before she too went rouge from the same organization. This made Brock’s shock of the treachery even more painful as she mocked them during her and Vlad’s helicopter escape.

After their first meeting, the two pairs had clashed several times over the last 3 months. The battles normally ended with Brock and Vladimir dueling with both swords, guns and fists but never being able to finish the job. Brooke and Victoria always at their sides, helping with their plans and eyeing each other with growing disdain. Yet they have never physically clashed, always missing the opportunity by seconds, or being tasked with other roles. Brooke knew that despite all she had accomplished, Victoria was her final test and eventually, they would have to settle the score.

Then, the women’s rivalry got really kicked into gear. Just two weeks ago, they had both been captured by the tribal leader of the very valley in which the temple was located. With the entire tribe of savages watching, the chief had made both Brooke and Victoria strip down to compare their nude sexy bodies in front of each other and the people. This night had shown Brooke just how incredible Victoria’s body was, and she felt a flush of competitiveness that went beyond her spy training. Even in the life-threatening danger, she wanted to know which of them really had the nicer body something Victoria clearly was interested in knowing as well.

All the while as they eyed each other, the chief set out to pick which of the two intruders would live to please him that night, while the other was left for the rest of the tribe to be gang-raped by the tribe. Both spies knew the one picked to go with the leader would be easily able to escape, while the other would be left to her fate.

That is where a deeper, more natural rivalry had been born between them as they presented themselves in the near-nude for the chief, unwilling to be defeated. They used the flow of their large chests, their hot toned asses, their lightly visible abs, every inch was compared, scrutinized by the man and princess who would decide their fate. The native girl, whose body was hidden behind her robes, and whose English was near flawless felt her own sense of rivalry with the two outsiders but kept her own secret intentions hidden from them and her tribe. At the end of the dance, the chief had decided he could not choose between Brooke and Victoria and picked them both in a frustrating turn of events. But before anything could happen, Brock and the evil henchmen of Vlad rescued the girls. During the commotion, the sexy princess simply watched. She messaged her own organization about the two spy groups and the sexy women. That night she abandoned her tribe to act on her own plan. With the other two groups going after the serum, her current plan had failed. But she swore she would find those two women one day and act on her own supernatural plots.

But that was just the spark that led to the next event of their rivalry. Just a week ago, Victoria successfully seduced Brock while Brooke had been away from their camp. During the passion, he gave away the locations for the final ingredient needed for the serum as he came underneath Victoria’s perfect body, the yellow-haired blonde’s sex a drug in which few could deny. He had apologized to Brooke for falling for the ex-spies trap, but Brooke didn’t blame him. She blamed herself. She should have been there; she could have seen through the ruse and handled Victoria then, in whatever way they would settle it. At a personal level, a rival woman had fucked her man, and she felt the shame of that loss as well. In fact, the shame was so much that Brooke had almost given up the spy life thinking she had been so outmatched.

The whole last week, Brock seemed to only want to fuck Victoria again and no longer showed any interest in Brooke or their mission. Until just two days ago, Brooke pushed down her worries of being rejected and finally fucked the spy to make him forget about Victoria’s incredible sex. She gave it her all and fucked him harder than she ever had fucked another person, using her massive tits, sexy ass, mouth, and pussy to break the spell. It had worked, snapping the man out of his funk, but he accidentally admitted that the two women were both eerily skilled in the arts of sex and prolonging the pleasure. Brooke had thought about that the last two days, wondering how she would ever prove to him that was indeed the better lover.

The sound of the dungeon’s door opening snapped Brooke’s mind out of the past year and into the present, and her current trapped situation. She again tried the locks but for the 15th time, had no luck once again. All she could do was wait as the approaching figure appeared in front of her cell and let herself into the small prison room.

To her non-surprise, in came the very Victoria she had been thinking about. Each step was a taunt, moving with a sexy strut that would look natural on a catwalk. She was in a full-body bright red latex catsuit that went up to her neck and built-in high heel red boots. The front zipper was undone down to her navel, presenting her firm and huge braless cleavage and underboob out for the world. In the heat of this Amazonian jungle they were in, Brooke could help think she wore it just to show off her body to the darker haired blonde.

While Brock and Vlad had their rivalry from the get-go due to the mission, Victoria and Brooke’s had been a slow-growing seed that was now bloomed into full-blown hatred. Just a few weeks ago they had been nude and being judged, with that being inconclusive, it only heated their hate. Each of their biggest failures had been chalked up to the other’s persistence and presence. So far, besides one or two exceptions, Victoria had gotten the best of Brooke multiple times in their game. More apparent than ever now, with her recent capture by the yellowed haired queen bee.

The ex-spy face was cruel, and distinct with a sharp nose and chin, but was also naturally beautiful in a way that gave Brooke chills. The distinguishing thing besides her full wavy yellow hair was the eyepatch on her left eye. It could not hide the thin scar that ran up from her mid-cheek to her hairline. Brock had told her that Victoria never took it off, even during sex and no one had seen that side of her since the accident. Her one good eye was a dark green, that seemed to always be watching for mischief. In another world, she might have been a very strict principal with her haughty expression and clear love of being in control. Her body was equal in every way of Brooke’s both in strength, size, and womanly aspect. She was toned from the exact same training method, with muscular legs, and an ass built on jumping and squatting.

In the cell, Victoria walked up closer, her latex catsuit was so tight that Brooke’s bright blue eyes could see every curve of the blonde’s body. Every muscle definition, every sexy lump that seemed to stretch the material to the limit. The sweat from the amazon heat caused drips to run down the somewhat exposed belly from her forehead.

“Well…well…well.” Victoria mused as she made her way up to the trapped girl, her 6-inch boots clicking loudly on the rocky ground and giving her the height advantage that normally wasn’t present when they stood face to face. Compared to Victoria, Brooke’s adventure outfit was not something to show off. A simple white button-up blouse and tan short shorts. Simple and effective for the forest but had been torn in multiple places. At least it showed off her own incredible body to the assistant scientist, but not on purpose.

With her hands chained above her head, Brooke could do nothing but glare at her captor as she came nearer. Meanwhile, Victoria eyed Brooke with disdain, the woman who in a way replaced her in the organization. Even though she left on her own accord, it still irked her. How they thought they could replace her so easily? She would never know.

She sighed slightly, “It seems in the end; our little game has finished without you and I ever getting to really play. When we learned that dear Brocky had brought along his own little companion, I almost was excited to see who he dared try to exchange me with. Maybe she would be a challenge? Someone I could break after a hard-fought duel of minds and bodies, I thought it could be a rivalry that could match dear Vlady’s and Brocky’s so well.”

She came up to stand in front of the trapped girl with her still cruel smile. “Oh, how I was mistaken…you were such a disappointment.” She hummed, then spat on Brooke’s face near her left cheek. The trapped girl flinched slightly at the goo hitting her face, unable to retaliate without fear of Victoria doing far worse to her.

“You were so easy to beat. So easy to outmatch at every little opportunity, I almost feel sorry for you.”

“Fuck you. You won’t win.” Brooke hissed unable to stay quiet, though she didn’t struggle on the chains. She didn’t want to look weak in her rival’s eyes.

Victoria sighed louder as she began to pace back and forth in front of the dirty blonde with small steps. Brooke’s blue eyes moved down to Victoria’s ass that stuck out behind her like a caboose. The latex suit should have revealed every flaw, but Brooke still couldn’t locate one. It was full, strong, like the many Instagram stars that she followed before she had joined this life and though she hated to admit it, maybe as nice as hers.

Victoria paced for a few seconds then stopped moving and came to stand right in front of Brooke once again. It seemed the little walk had indeed only been to show off her ass to her chained rival. The one green eye flashed as she looked at Brooke’s thin red lips, and incredible body. She too couldn’t locate a flaw on the other girl’s form, and it drove her crazy.

“I long wondered why he picked you, clearly not skilled or trained in any way. No history in espionage or presence in our world, and of course, nowhere near as beautiful as me. I figured maybe it was the sex, something to distract himself so he wouldn’t be able to fall for me from our history. But I learned you hadn’t even fucked him when I caught him. And even better you weren’t even there to stop me. It makes sense truly why he wouldn’t sleep with you, after me, no woman can compare.” With that, Victoria displayed her womanly body, in its glory, and right now with how she was dressed, it was hard to disagree. Brooke felt small, trapped, not wearing near anything as sexy as the other girl.

She also couldn’t fully hide her frustration that the man she loved had been taken by her rival, the feelings of inadequacy and the comment of them being eerily similar in sex rushing back. Even worse, that right now in this potential world-changing battle, this bitch was so vain that beauty was the most important thing to her. Then the one green eye of Victoria narrowed as it watched for the reaction of the trapped girl and seemed to find it. Brooke’s emotions still gave a hint and the other woman smiled with glee.

“Have you even taken him yet? Because of course, I have, and you know it and how good it was for him. Did it hurt when he told you I was his ex-partner? His ex-lover? Did you cry thinking of me fucking the man you love? You can’t hide it; I have seen the way you look at him. I want you to imagine my perfect body pressed into his muscular form, his moans moving my throat, his thrusts being taken by my body and him whispering how much he loves me. He is a very fun ride and you know he is still madly in love with me even after all I did.”

Brooke again stayed quiet though the emotional pain was worse than before. It was true, she had not yet made her true feelings known, and knew Victoria was the ex-lover. But the rouge spy was wrong, they had fucked, just before her capture and she knew she could win his heart from this bitch. She believed she had finally broken the spell that the slut had placed on him, but the queen bee seemed ahead of her once again.

The ex-spy sighed in thought, “Even if you have fucked him now, you know he was lying to you if he said you were better. I can promise you, baby, you have nothing that I don’t have. You are inferior.”

With that, she reached down, and ripped Brooke’s already torn white shirt further, revealing the lightly tanned skin right under her bountiful chest. “Hmph.” She breathed through her nose, clearly annoyed that Brooke’s stomach was toned like hers and her tits seemed equally as firm for their size. But Victoria wouldn’t stop, and her own fuller red lips continued to grin as she sensually moved closer to the new spy so that their faces were only a few inches away. At this distance, their noses could only take in the sweat dripping off their bodies. She kept her one eye looking into Brooke’s even as she unbuttoned the tight shorts and undid the little zipper with her hands.

The latex wearing girl backed away to lean down and peel the tan cloth off the sweaty legs of Brooke who could do nothing but be stripped down to her final pieces. A second later, she was left in her simple black athletic thong that hung high on her hips and low on her navel. Peeking out the front was a thin, clean strip of blonde hair just above her pussy that she kept well-trimmed and square. She knew Victoria kept her bush the same way thanks to Brock. Maybe that is why she did it because maybe a small bit of her wanted to replace Victoria and having the same pubic hair was something the man clearly enjoyed.

Though her rival was now bottomless left only her thong, Victoria seemed to decide that she wasn’t done after seeing the thin strip her copycat possessed. She wanted and needed to find a flaw and to do it, she began to undo the buttons on the white shirt instead of tearing it off further. One by one, they came undone, and the heat of their bodies could be felt through their clothes.

Brooke’s upper body was then shown to her rival, only left in her bra. It was a simple sports bra, stretched to the limit by Brooke’s tits and made to help reduce the extreme bouncing that would occur when the new spy moved. Her tits were her pride, large, and firm on her chest that even before her training, she used to her best way. Second was her ass and yet both were matched by her rival to Brooke’s annoyance. Not normally did she meet another woman who could match her in looks and body departments, but Victoria could.

The platinum blonde’s tits were near her size, they had to be the same cup, if not only a cm or two differences. There was a reason why Brock had been able to give her all of Victoria’s old clothes and gear only after a month into her training. Victoria seemed to see the same, and her one eye narrowed in further scorn at the close comparison and equality she found even now. She took a step closer, her red latex revealing her hard nipples that would have lined up if not for her heels. She was tired of this; she would simply let this woman die here and no longer had to worry about it.

She cupped Brooke’s chin and brought their mouths tantalizingly close. “You lose.” She whispered between them, ensuring there was no doubt as to who was in charge. Then to add insult to injury she lightly kissed her trapped rival, forcing Brooke to taste the lips that had also taken her lover’s sex. The lips that claimed Brooke even when she and he were on opposite sides of this conflict.

The kiss was not for attraction, but for dominance between the two sexpots. A kiss that showed Victoria could take Brooke without consequence; that there was a superior between them in body and mind. It lasted a long five seconds, and a hidden urge to use their tongues had to be pressed down. Finally, their lips separated, and they both gasped from the pleasurable feelings pulsing in their veins. It seemed to raise even more questions than answer them. Then, Victoria whispered again, “Remember it bitch, you are nothing compared to me, and these lips have taken what you desire and now I’m going to leave you here to die.”

A large shaking caused Victoria to look up and then smile again. It was almost time. She backed away a foot and stood up to her full height, her incredible body on display, the tight catsuit yearning to split on her womanly mounds. Her dark green and Brooke’s baby blue eyes glared into each other, a rivalry that felt not yet complete but was now finished. Like they had missed the event that should have happened between them and no longer would. Victoria’s seemingly permeant cruel smile again was given to her captured opponent and spoke in her haughty voice.

“With the serum almost complete and in our possession, a new world order will be upon us. Vlady will take control, and I will gain the power and respect I deserve. Goodbye…little girl.”

Brooke stayed silent, fuming, her lips tingling from the touch of the other tasty pair. She knew that Victoria had often been sent to seduce men and women spies, and even now she felt a desire for the sexy rouge spy that she couldn’t believe. But she had been picked by the organization for the same type of jobs and judging from Victoria’s slight gasp after their kiss, it seemed they both could turn each other on. But it didn’t matter now, or ever because she had lost.

Not saying another word, Victoria left the dungeon, leaving her trapped and even more nude Brooke to nothing but her defeat. The new spy had failed, she hadn’t been ready for something like this and here was the final proof. She had been nothing but a burden to Brock, and Victoria had shown that. Her head hung low for a few seconds until her eyes opened and she looked down at her hot trained body.

“No.” She said aloud to no one in the room. She wouldn’t quit, she had come so far from where she had begun. She wouldn’t die here; she wouldn’t go back to that normal boring life. She had survived and she had been picked for a reason. This would not be the end, she swore it. She began to again work on the right lock, trying to twist her body to get a better look.

A few minutes later, a new sound came from the grunting of guards outside the prison door. Then BAM the door swung open and Brock stood there.

“Hey, Brooke…sorry I’m late.” Though he stopped to see his sexy partner was already free and standing there in nothing but her underwear, her arms now free and a makeshift weapon in her fingers. She flipped her light brown hair back and gave her own huff looking as sexy as any woman alive could standing with a cocked hip.

“Better late than never…but forget that! We have to hurry! The serum is almost complete, and they are almost done!”

“Shit…let’s go.” He turned back, but not without taking an extra glance at Brooke’s body whose simple black thong and sports bra left little to the imagination over her lush body. He couldn’t believe he had not been fucking her for the last 6 months, it was a big old regret, but one he could make up. She seemed to notice and went up to him to give him a quick peck on the lips. “Gawk later. Come on!”

With that, they ran down the corridor, meeting little resistance and any they did was easily dispatched. The natives had abandoned this place and now the guards seemed to have left their post in fear of what was going to happen. Brock had done his research, and though at first, he ran behind Brooke to watch her ass jiggle, he then took the lead maneuvering around the ancient temple. After a few quick turns, they came to a large clearly modern metal door. Brock quickly brought out the badge he had stolen and scanned it, granting them access.

They burst into the main lab, a huge room, and there, sitting on the rock throne was Vladimir. He had the dose of serum in his hand, his eyes flashed in victory as Brock and Brooke entered. He stood up and gave a long slow clap.

“Welcome my esteemed guests, but it is too late! I have gotten the final ingredient and the growth serum is complete!” He laughed, and so did Victoria who appeared from behind the chair, her own serum in hand. She was still in her red latex suit and Brock couldn’t help but gulp at her attractive body. They shared a look that did not go unnoticed by Brooke, though it did by Vlad as he continued his monologue.

“With this now complete. I will be as tall as skyscrapers, my body immune to any type of pain from weapons that the mortals of this world could produce. I will swim across oceans for fun! I will smash any army who dares attack me, crush cities with my bare feet…ALL IN MY GRASP! This world is mine!”

He laughed loudly again as Victoria smiled at him, her bright red lips visible even from the other side of the room. She then turned to the other occupants with a snarky look, “See Brocky, you picked wrong. This is the path that will finally give me the satisfaction I have been craving. World domination…you always said to ‘dream big’ and here I am.”

“We have very different dreams.” He snapped back, but Victoria’s smile only grew. Vlad was no longer paying attention as he lifted and began to drink the thick liquid. “No!” The new duo yelled, and to their surprise, he dropped the vial only halfway complete.

“UGH!” Vlad cried then screamed in pain dropping the vial which awkwardly rolled towards the other pair. Victoria jumped away from her spasming partner and watched in surprise as Brock saw his chance. He ran forward at the screaming scientist with Brooke following him a second later. The young white-haired man was already showing signs of something happening and Brock knew there was only one way to stop him. He picked up the half-empty vile as well and swallowed the rest.

A few feet away, Brooke jumped at Victoria and the sexy red leather blonde slipped her vial between her tits, on the now zipped up catsuit. She then moved to meet her ‘replacement’. After months of build-up, they were finally about to fight. They met and quickly their training and instincts kicked in as they exchanged painful jabs and kicks in fast motion. The kicks were precise, but Brooke started to lag on a few seconds later with their long legs swinging and landing on their skin and clothes. They knew each other’s moves after being trained by the same organization, but Victoria had 5 years of experience on Brooke, and it showed.

After all their build-up, the aggressive fight was brief, and a quick succession of punches and kicks sent Brooke down to her back still in her black thong and bra. “Ugh.” She grunted from the kick to her shoulder that she failed to block. Before she could flip herself up and fight back, Victoria had sat down on her hips trapping her once again. The bottom girl hissed as the red latex smoothly rubbed against her hot skin. Victoria laughed as pulled from between her tits the vial of serum in her free hand, her green eye flashing.

“See? You lose again! And when I’m the size of mountains, I will crush you like an ant!” Victoria screamed as she popped open the serum. She looked over at the two growing nude men who were slowly standing up. She would soon join them and together, she and Vlad would finish Brock, then it would just be them, ruling with unlimited power like giant gods. She tipped the thick green serum and took the entire liquid into her mouth. Blast! The whole room shook as the two men were now the size of two-story houses and had seemingly regained their minds. They had stood up sending rubble and rocks everywhere just as Victoria had taken the substance into her mouth.

The queen bee froze from the bang and shock of the collapsing building. She was still holding the liquid in her mouth, it was thicker than she expected and the second delay gave Brooke her chance. Using her much-improved flexibility and yoga skills, she flipped her legs up to wrap around Victoria’s torso and forced her off her. But knowing the other woman already had taken the liquid into her mouth gave her only one option. Laying on their sides, she gripped the back of her rival’s head and smashed her red lips onto the other pair and began to suck hard, trying to pull every drop of the thick green cum like liquid into her own maw from her rival.

Victoria gasped from the ground at the sudden position change and erotic kiss, losing half the substance in the first second from her lips into Brooke’s powerful mouth. Instinctively she began to suck back just in time to stop the flow from completely draining her. Her good green right eye glared into Brooke’s blue left as they awkwardly kissed. Victoria used her legs to keep Brooke’s near-nude body from escaping ensuring one of them would take the prize. They ended up rolling on each other and the rocky floor for a few seconds, hot nude body on hot latex body, while trying to keep the other girl from swallowing her load. They latched a hand on each other’s throat’s closing out the path. Then suddenly the juice began to burn between their lips painfully, but still, they kissed on. Brooke rolled to the bottom position so that gravity was assisting her, and she doubled down by using her tongue to split Victoria’s lips so that it would ooze into her mouth from the ex-spy. Victoria rolled them back a second later and shot her own tongue to meet Brooke’s in a spit battle for the liquid. The pink snakes knotted and pushed the other muscle back and forth a few times, sloshing the thick juice.

The hand that was not on their throats moved to the back of their rival’s heads holding their lip lock in place as the sexual pressure and burning intensified. The body press was turning them on in another way as Brooke’s sweaty skin slid on the red latex. Victoria was not about to let a single drop be wasted on the ground and would pull it all back she swore as she actively sucked her opponent mouth to mouth. They let out moans from the pain and building heat in-between their legs as the sexpot’s kiss fought. The building amount of spit fully mixed with the formula and suddenly it was impossible to tell who had what in her mouth as they rolled around, keeping their lips pressed together and tongues slashing. Almost 30 seconds passed until a collapsing rock shook the room and, to their surprise, they separated with gasps of sensuality and an extreme burning in their mouths.

The erotic sensation of the kiss gave them a weird sexual desire for the rival sexpot, and that integrated with the boiling liquid going down their throats sent their minds ablaze. There was a green sheen on each of the lips and simply stared eye to eyes while they both swallowed the substance down their red-marked throats. It seemed they had each swallowed half of the serum and spit, more than enough and seconds later, they began to grow. Victoria began to scream first followed quickly by Brooke as they wreathed on the ground a few feet away from each other. The pain was harsh for the new spy, and she wasn’t sure how she would survive. It felt like her skin was on fire than ice, then fire again. A few more seconds and she couldn’t hear Victoria anymore as everything went black.

Slowly Brooke’s blue eyes opened to the sun blasting down from the sky. When did she get outside? What had just occurred? Where was she?! What had just happened?!! Question after question nagged at her dizzy head. It took a second, but then all of it came flying back at once, her sucking kiss with Victoria, the serum burning her throat, the pain that had engulfed her senses. She sat up and the first thing she noticed was that she was fully nude, her bra and thong gone and her incredible sexpot-built body out for open view. ‘When…when did that happen?’ she wondered. The second thing she noticed was that the agony she felt from a minute ago had vanished like it was nothing, in fact, she had never felt better. It had been many months if not years since she felt so rested, yet it felt very weird in the circumstance of where she was. Her eyes regaining focus, she was able to look around, but all she could see was the treetops from outside the temple. Her brain struggled with the very idea that she was now at eye level with them. ‘Huh?’ She questioned again, as she sat up and noticed she was sitting in the temple, in fact like her whole body was fitted in the entire building. It took one extra second, but she started to understand and was given full confirmation as she looked down at two little black specs that seemed to be her destroyed black thong and bra.

‘It can’t be.’ She wondered with astonishment, but it made sense, she had taken the growth serum and it had worked! She was now outside the temple because she was now as big as the temple! She was as tall as the smaller trees to the left and right! She was massive, at least 30 feet tall and still growing quickly.

“What the hell? This can’t be real.” She gasped, looking at her hands for a few seconds. Then she stood up and noticed that indeed the baby trees only came up to her waist. She tried to calm her nerves and take note that what was happening to her right now was and should have been impossible, but here it was actually happening!

She had no other time to think about it, however, as a loud sound gripped her attention. She looked to the right to see a fully nude massive Brock and Vlad exchanging punches what might have been a few 300 yards away but as far at her current size. Both men landed good hits, but it was Brock tripping that made her blue eyes go wide. Victoria seemed to have already recovered before the new spy, and Brooke watched as her partner dueled both the evil scientist and sexy ex-spy at the same time. The tide turned quickly as Victoria landed a kick to Brock’s face as her want to be lover struggled to strike back at the woman for some reason.

She had to help him! Brooke jumped up carefully and stepped out of the destroyed building. She stumbled once but found her feet quickly. She noticed that the impact of just her walking caused foot-shaped divots onto the ground. It seemed all four giants were still growing, and the loudest shake of the valley yet came as Brock went down to his back from a hard punch of Vlad and was mounted on by the fully nude Victoria by the hips.

“Brock!” She yelled and ran in massive bounds at the other three overgrown people. Vlad turned a second too late as the new spy launched a precise kick right into his face from her flexible left leg. The impact sent him flying down to the ground to his side but didn’t seem to hurt in any physical way. However, the kick briefly stunned him by the force of impact, and before he could push himself up, Brooke mounted him. She had decided that if she could hold him off, Brock could get out of Victoria’s pin on his own.

Vlad tried to quickly push the light brown-haired girl off, but it seemed the woman’s new strength was amplified even beyond his! The muscular scientist eye’s widened as he quickly realized he was unable to dislodge her and that she seemed far stronger than him. Even as they struggled in this pin, they were both still growing, now at least 50 feet as the man reached up to pull her long hair. Brooke yelled out, but more from the surprise at the sensation of it being tugged. Weirdly there was little to no pain, just a pleasurable feeling coursing through her body from the top of her skull. She forced his hands off and punched the bottom scientist to stun him again. He groaned but his eyes couldn’t look away from Brooke’s massive tits swinging above his head. She didn’t know what to do after the second punch did nothing. Should she just start hitting his balls or what? Luckily her partner yelled out from under Victoria almost a mile away.

“Brooke! Punches and kicks don’t work! They don’t seem to feel it.” The trapped Brock yelled as he too attempted to force Victoria off him, but then went silent. Brooke whipped her head around, just as Victoria moved her ass back into her ex-partner’s face covering it with her glutes. The ex-spy had reversed her pin, and it seemed just like herself, her strength was now beyond the man she held down.

Brooke turned her attention back to Vlad, who was openly staring at her sexy body, clearly distracted. “Then what?” She said to herself, continuing to use her newfound strength to easily hold the man down to earth harder. If her partner was right and they felt no pain from her punches, how would she get him out of the fight? How could she exhaust him? She felt the scientist again try to throw her off, but copying Victoria, she spun around and moved her body back. She pressed her own muscular ass into the scientist’s face, drowning out his screams that turned into a moan of pleasure. Then in front of her, she found her answer. Vlad’s massive cock was fully erect and at full attention. It seemed being sat on by Brooke’s legendary behind and having to watch her large tits sway for the last minute turned him on very much. A lightbulb went off in her head, there was a way to exhaust him…one she was very good at. She had considered her newfound sex appeal her greatest weapon, and it seemed Vladimir thought so too.

She looked across the tree line where she could easily see the giant Victoria sitting on her man. It seemed the rogue spy had gotten Brock into the exact same position Brooke had gotten Vlad. Both men’s faces were trapped between the amazing ass cheeks of the sexpots, drowned by the sexy thighs. The two women ended up facing each other as they locked eyes sitting on their rival’s partner. It seemed neither man was able to hide the desire they held for the two women.

For the first time today, Brooke was able to see the fully nude Victoria, her red latex suit gone from the transformation much like her bra and thong. The woman’s milky tits looked just as big as hers, with sharp pink nipples pointing out of them much like her own. But Brooke’s focus was on the scarred eye of her rival, the eye patch lost much like the rest of their clothes. It was now fully visible, and the mark ran from Victoria’s mid-cheek and up to her hairline. The left eye was still there, but it was not green like the other, it was milky white, seemingly without function and contrasted to the colorful green one on the other side. It made Victoria look more dangerous and somehow even more attractive in a deadly way that made Brooke gulp.

Weirdly, even though they were now giant with otherworldly powers, it was the sexual tension that was the most apparent between the girls. It felt thick and they seemed to both be thinking the exact same thing on exactly how they were going to bring the rival man down and keep him out of the fight. Sex was the answer, and the two sexpots knew it was their only chance to turn this fight into a two on one against her rival. The question would be, who could get her trapped man off first? Victoria smiled at her rival a mile away just at the thought, and at the same time, she spit onto Brock’s dick. The entire shaft twitched as the barrel amount of substance landed on it. She took grip and began to slide her finger’s up and down Brock’s thick shaft.

“See, you inferior copy?! Your partner is still fully erect just being pinned by me!” Victoria laughed as she watched and felt Brock’s reaction through his dick. He moaned so loudly that Brooke was able to hear it from the distance. It made Victoria’s grin grow wider with malice as she watched the want to be a spy, this would hurt her far more than she would ever know. It felt so good to have her ex-partner in-between her ass, the place he belonged. He always could scratch that sex itch when she needed it.

This time, however, Brooke didn’t’ back down, or lose confidence, in fact. she felt very more than ready for the competition she knew was about to start. “You aren’t the only one who can easily turn on a man, look how hard I made your partner just by sitting on him! I think he is just so excited to have a real woman on top of him for once!” She shot back, and then spit right onto Vlad’s dick. It oozed down the left side as she took a grip and slid her hand up and down, matching the timings with Victoria. The similar sounds of the wet dicks being gripped filled the entire valley as they worked the hand jobs. It confirmed they both planned to use sex, and the question of who could get the man off first was now open for debate.

The girl’s eyed the other’s work, the massive throbbing dick in front of them, amplified by the desire and power of the serum. This seemed like foreplay, and both women were itching to get to the main event quickly to then destroy the other. They just needed a small push to get it really going. Fortunately, Victoria was more than happy to give it to them.

“Watch Brooke! Watch me fuck the man you love! Once he is out of the way, I will kill you!” Victoria taunted with a small shake of her house-sized tits. They were very big now.

“You can try to get him off, but I’m going to exhaust your man even faster and then I will take you down for good!” Brooke snarled back, her whole body shaking from anger, including her own bountiful huge breasts.

“HA! Vlady has been getting blown by me for the past year, I can promise you that your pathetic skills will not be able to get him off after the pleasure I have given him.”

“You are so full of yourself. I only needed to suck Brock off once to make him forget about all your half-assed blowjobs! And now, Vlad here is going to show you how much better I am at them!”

Victoria’s good green eye twitched and she released the dick with a huff. There were long strings of spit connecting her fingers and the shaft for a full second as she moved her hand away while preparing for the next stage. It was time to stop playing games with this pathetic bitch. She was going to win this sexual challenge presented to her, then she and Vlad were going to kill this giant copycat.

Without another thought, the wavy-haired blonde lowered herself and her mouth towards Brock’s dick, her monster-sized tits hanging down tauntingly towards the new spy. All the while, she kept both her green eye and the milky white one locked to Brooke’s blue. She kept this up even as she took in the full length of the now bus long dick down the full length to the back of her throat. The eye contact was not broken as Brooke quickly copied the maneuver, taking Vlad’s dick to the base with her lips. They held it there for a good five seconds staring at each other, willing to be choked to hold the deepthroat position longer than her rival.

Seconds passed as they held it for as long as they could and then gasped as they slid the rod out from their throats at the same time with sexy loud gasps. Both girls had even longer strung of gooey spit connecting their lips to the head of their dick. Impressive…they both thought unable to ignore that this race just got a lot more interesting. Meanwhile, both men could do nothing but shake and groan under the sexually powerful women who began to blow them in a race to drain them out of the battle.

A half-mile away, but what was only a couple yards for them, the woman dueled all the while still growing atop their men. They focused on their own blowjobs now, knowing they would need every second and piece of skill to win. Each used their tongues and lips to their full effect to push more pleasure onto the shaft presented in front of them. It had always been in the back of their minds, ever since Brooke and Victoria had seen each other from afar. The question whether either could steal or capture the other’s man with her superior sex appeal. Now they would get their answer by proving which man would blow his load first and turn this into a two on one giant fight.

Brooke moved up and down with her lips, pumping the dick with her mouth, feeling the shaking, and groaning of the enormous man to know she was doing it just right. She enjoyed taking it deep and making sure she kept the whole length of it warm while also using her other free hand to lightly fondle his sack. She would do anything and everything to get that extra step ahead in this sexual race. Victoria meanwhile, was twisting on Brock’s dicks head like a vortex, every swirl causing him to scream louder and louder into her ass with constant pleasure.

The girl’s used their lips and tongue to lather the shafts in spit, making the rods slick for further play. Brooke moved up and down slowly, her lips dragging on the sensitive skin of the scientist, her previous life’s sexual skills tuned by her time as a spy. The man under her had submitted and was simply enjoying the sensation of being blown. She released it with her lips and ran her tongue over the head, in a full show to Victoria who watched with a look of pure annoyance. The new spy played with the front vein, flicking her tongue on it and causing the entire shaft of Vlad to twitch and him to groan. Victoria’s eye’s narrowed at the sound and sight, she knew the signs that her man was starting to wane and only a minute into the blowjob from this copycat slut.

The yellow-haired blonde released Brock’s dick with a loud pop, but she didn’t stay separated for long. She leaned up and waited one second for Brooke to look from her work before spitting a long glob of spit onto the head of the spy’s dick. It oozed down the side before she leaned back down to suck it all back up hard. Brock groaned loudly at the new sensation into Victoria’s juicy ass, loud enough that even Brooke could hear it clearly. She hissed at the challenge and apparent very pleasurable method that was being done to her man. She knew all too well that sound meant he was not as far off as she had hoped he would last under Victoria’s skills. The blue-eyed girl doubled down and kept her mouth on the entire head of the dick and sucked while covering it in warm spit like a jacuzzi, twirling her tongue around and around until she received a similar sound from Vlad a few seconds later.

Now things got wet as the girls began to get sloppier on the men’s dicks, coating them in a swimming pools worth of spit while speeding up their mouths in desperation. The woman’s own faces became wet from how much they rubbed their faces on the penises to get any sort of advantage. The natives watched the show with wide eyes as the two giant goddesses each blew their rival’s man in an unbelievable erotic show. The women weren’t shy about their sizes or who could see them either as they stuck their huge heart-shaped asses in the air showing off their massive wet cunts. They went deeper, faster, working the head for a few seconds before reaching around and taking each ball in their mouths. Even with their faces free, the men didn’t force their way out, they themselves were fully paralyzed in pleasure. They only wanted to stay underneath the incredible ass of the giant woman that pinned them. Anything to keep letting their dicks be sucked and titfucked to completion from the largest set of breasts in existence, or at least one pair of them.

The sounds the men were making proved that the battle was reaching its end. Brooke had brought her big girls into the race first, and Victoria didn’t delay in mimicking her now. Now they were titfucking and sucking the two dicks while somehow keeping their glares locked. The giant men were screaming underneath them, but it was no use, the women were too skilled and strong. Their resistance to their incredible bodies was futile as if they had accepted their fate. Both men could no longer hold in their pleasure and with a scream that could be heard miles away, they started to groan. Brooke pressed her tits harder into the shaft covering them with her wet sticky sandbags while Victoria did the exact same knowing what was coming. Pre-cum had been leaking out of the tip of the shaft the last minute that they both licked clean until it was flowing at a constant pace. Brooke started to time her squeezes and upthrusts with the spasms of Vlad’s dick. She just had to get him off, then she could free Brock from Victoria’s incredible blowjob.

But her own sexual haze was becoming a problem. She struggled to not enjoy this sexual race she found herself in. Something about watching Victoria do this against her drove her wild. She had always enjoyed sex more than she liked to admit, and now the serum was upping her own sexual urges including the hidden desire for her rival’s body. That mixed with the competition was enough to send Brooke into a frenzy that she could not deny. In fact, she could feel her own pussy leaking onto Vlad’s face from the sight of her partner and the femme fatal.

The men were screaming in pleasure as the girls went wild with their tits, squeezing them together around the shaft as hard as they could in the final seconds. The fattest globes in the world molding around the soaked dicks and putting enough pressure on them to crush a car. Each woman quickly used her tongue to lap up and swallow the barrel amounts down their throats as a river began to flow. It was a close race, way too close to turn this giant battle into a two on one as it suddenly was over.

At the exact same time, Brock and Vlad blew their loads high into the air like the yellow stone geyser. They were massive flows increased from both their size and the serums special work. Brooke and Victoria had both released the dicks from their mouths and allowed the jizz to explode all over their giant tits, soaking them with gallons and gallons of cum. Yet their eyes continued to glare at the other woman, watching her get saturated at the same time and with equal amounts of juice.

It was clear the serum had increased the sexual discharge 10-fold, enough to fully cover the hill sized globes. The girl’s watched the other pair of rival tits, seeing the amount of spit and cum as each pumped almost 8 times in a surprisingly long orgasm. Then it ended as the last shot of cum landed on their smooth skin and the shafts began to go flaccid.

Brooke had chosen not to swallow, to make sure Victoria could watch her man explode. It seemed her rival had thought the same, and now they both had a coating sheen of cum highlighted by the blazing sun. In truth, she had expected Brock to cum under Victoria because the ex-spy looked far too gifted in sex for him to last, but for her, it was a small victory that the men went off together. They were far more equal in sex than they were in martial arts and weirdly that meant more to Brooke than anything. Brock and Vlad looked drained and neither girl was worried about them now, they wouldn’t be getting up for a while after that.

They only had looks for each other, memories of their games, their meetings, all the way down to just half an hour ago when Victoria had stripped and kissed Brooke without consequence in the jail. But this time there were no chains, nothing holding them back from destroying each other’s massive forms.

They stood up off their depleted men, each woman now about 70 feet tall. The forest and trees around them were like tall grass in the valley they found themselves in which was looking more and more like an arena. They both noted the dripping cum off their rival’s nipples, the large amount of ooze covering their massive labored breathing chests. Both pairs of pink nipples like daggers around the bumpy areola, their legs and thighs looking stronger than ever and only more impressive at their current size.

It was apparent that both girls had been turned on by their sexual task while watching their rival’s blowjob. The matching pinks sexes between the legs of the women were dripping cum slowly out. Anyone’s eyes on them were drawn to the pussies by the clean landing strips of pubic hair above their pussies. It was a long second as the two newly found giantesses watched each other waiting, before they began to take large steps forward. Their huge firm tits bouncing, their asses jigging, their muscles flexed as they neared closer and closer 15 yards a step. The entire ground was shaking from their movements as the giants charged with matching snarls.

Slam! Their palms met in a loud bang sending a sound shock wave thru the valley. Their extended arms froze in place as they locked into a test of strength. “Ugh!” They grunted in unison as they found another form with increased power like their own. Unlike when she had held Vladimir down with her ass, Brookie felt that Victoria’s newfound strength rivaled and even equaled her own! Their arms flexed as they ended up in a muscle battle stalemate gaining and losing 20 yards at a time with large loud steps. Brooke’s blue eyes stared into the milky white eye and green pair that was Victoria’s, the other woman grimacing at the draw. They pushed back and forth a few times, but neither gained any advantage. Then, Victoria drew their palms and interlaced fingers down to their sides allowing her to puff out her massive chest and sharp pink nipples.

Another sonic boom blasted out as the two pairs of monster-sized tits crushed together with a slap and scream from the women. The mountains of womanly flesh bounced up and down on the other wet cum covered pair as the two oversized giants dueled in the middle of the valley chest to chest. Droplets of cum the size of bricks went flying in every direction as the girl’s human sized nipples dug into their rival’s areola and the balls of fat slapped. They ground each other sending a sensation of pleasure down their bodies that they ignored.

“You dare try to match me!? Victoria screamed as she gained a massive step forward, her boobs melding into the only pair in the world that actually could match her own at her current size. They pressed in tighter, snarls on their mouths, their stomachs touching. Even as they meshed, they were growing, it was slower now, but still apparent for anyone watching the titanic struggle from afar.

“You are the one who can’t match me!” Brooke growled back. She struggled to control her desire that was building due to the other pair of tits. They felt hot and sticky on her own; fuck she loved it. She was already horny, and Victoria’s body with Brock’s cum plus whatever the hell the growth serum was doing was sending her into a sexual frenzy. But she couldn’t worry about that now and pushed down those intense sensations, focusing on the battle for the world. She had to beat down this bitch until Victoria could no longer stand, and only then could she worry about her sexual release.

With a cry she released Victoria’s hands and pushed her away, separating their cum covered tits with strings two feet thick of the goo. The push was more powerful than Brooke thought it would be, and she sent Victoria back 100 yards, her strength incredible. Victoria seemed to notice too of their new power and as she regained her footing, she knew what was next. With a smirk, she took her sexy yet deadly stance. Brooke took the same, pushing her earlier quick defeat from her mind, it was time for round two. Unlike their previous fight, or precision and skill, they now only used their newfound size to deliver slow yet powerful strikes that could destroy buildings as they landed blow after blow on each other’s skin. When the punches and kicks had little effect, they threw their nude bodies together beginning to wrestle, merging as one as they screamed in their second long-awaited meeting. The huge Amazonian valley was their arena for the deadly battle for the giant queens.

Victoria won the first round and showed her superior skill once again in their battle, landing several strong kicks to Brooke’s body and face that sent the new spy down to one knee in discomfort, destroying an entire section of the forest around them. But the light brown-haired girl didn’t feel a thing, and for both girls that was a problem to how they would settle this. Exhausting wouldn’t work, they had to fully break the other or at least Brooke did to save the world.

Desperate to force some sort of painful reaction out of her rival, Victoria kneed the kneeling Brooke in the face with all the force she could muster. The sound of the impact was heard throughout the whole valley and sent the new spy flying backwards and down to her back with a slam. The strength and impact of that strike had the power to destroy massive tree trunks like they were twigs and it landed right between Brooke’s eyes. But again, like all the others it was a numb hit, and Brooke didn’t feel anything. She could only feel the force from the strike and the blowback was like an air cannon hitting her, slamming her down but that was it. Her mind was struggling to understand what the hell was wrong because it expected pain.

As Victoria moved to stand over her collapsed giant rival, Brooke showed off her own hidden skill and flipped her whole body up. Her super flexible leg shot up like a snake and for once caught her rival by surprise. It landed on Victoria’s chin with mountain shattering force sending the blonde one-eyed giant down with a scream, but it was a scream of surprise and not pain.

Brooke sat up, rubbing her nose, and watched as Victoria rubbed her chin. It was a surreal experience because their minds expected the agony of the attacks, but with the pain receptors haywire, they could only imagine it. Even with both landing what should have been decisive blows, nothing had changed, hell Brooke thought, she didn’t even feel winded. At this rate, it would be impossible for them to hurt each other, but it seemed the ex-spy had no problem trying.

Victoria pushed herself up, eyeing the other nude giant with disdain, they were nearing 100 feet now and the trees were quickly looking smaller and smaller. This copycat was going to ruin her one chance at world domination, and she would not have it. The light brown-haired girl moved to meet the rogue spy and they came face to face while thinking of their next move. It was a calm moment of the two giant women, ready to settle their long-built rivalry. Victoria then leaned back and threw a powerful punch to Brooke’s face that the other woman didn’t intentionally block or dodge. It landed with a boom, and she stumbled a bit, but then stood back up with a weird smirk. She then leaned back and returned her own massive punch to Victoria’s face who faltered for a second before coming back eye to eye with her hot rival. They began to exchange powerful punches and slaps to each other’s faces, taking them full on to see if there was any other reaction, could they break the serum’s magical work.

They traded a few more worthless punches until Victoria screamed in anger. She landed one more strike that half turned Brooke and this time she did not let the new girl get back to eye level. She reached forward and took Brooke in by her arms, pulling her in close from behind. She could feel the replacement spy’s hot back on hers, the huge powerful bubble butt pressed into her groin. Victoria let out a gasp as she felt something in this position, holding Brooke to her but like her rival she ignored them, only looking to destroy the other woman. In a powerful pull, she flipped the rival giant up and around in a Supplex with her powerful strength. Brooke screamed as she was flipped and then landed on her head and neck, the whole valley really shaking this time. The flip had been so quick that her firm fat tits were pressed up near her own chin. Victoria let her go and Brooke rolled away as the blonde ex-spy flipped around to see if she had finally done it, finally hurt her rival, but Brooke simply sat up and even gave her a small shake of the head. The new spy also noticed she had crushed the entire temple with her back, the building in which she had been prisoner now nothing but flat rubble and the lab where the serum was created, gone. The destruction of their environment was intense, and Brooke knew that the city was only 10 miles away over the small mountains. At the rate, they were growing and their speed, it would not take them long to reach it if they went over the hills. She had to make sure that did not happen.

“NO! I WILL BREAK YOU!” Victoria wailed, as she pushed herself up again and started running in 25-yard steps at her rival. Brooke jumped up, forgetting about the city for now. As the hot blonde ran at her, she forced herself to look away from the bouncing tits and sexy muscle coming at her. Then she went low and used Victoria’s momentum against her. She hooked her arms around the wildly charging woman and lifted the other giantess with her clutch, her elbow joint hooked on her rival’s wet sex. Brooke and Victoria screamed in unison as the new spy lifted the other blonde into the air around and down into the ground causing an authentic earthquake and forcing a loud grunt from Victoria’s sexy mouth as they struggled on the ground. Wiggling together as they looked to spread and pin the other woman for good. They had reached almost 120 feet tall and were destroying more land and forest by the second.

A catfight broke out as Brooke tried to hold her rival down from on top, but Victoria took hold of her light brown hair. Ripping it to the side caused them to roll on each other, grappling to force some form of submission as they clawed each other’s bodies, but the futility of it all was dawning on them. Their hot bodies were dripping with sweat and other juices between their legs as the body-on-body struggle continued. After a minute in which they had rolled two miles, Brooke was able to separate just long enough to stand. She reached both hands down into the wavy yellowed hair and took hold of the strands. She began to drag her rival through trees and boulders, then picked up the pace to spin Victoria around once by the hair and launch her away as far as possible, but the released momentum made her fall back herself, her perky big ass now the size of a rounded monster truck as she fell back while Victoria stumbled two hundred yards away.

Brooke caught her breath on her back trying to think of a plan. Neither had broken the serum, even after they had been fighting ferociously for 10 minutes and were much bigger now, nearing 150 feet. That made her think, the men should have been that size too, but…they weren’t, in fact as she looked around the valley, she suddenly realized that the men were gone. She and Victoria were the only monsters left. She looked around desperately worried they had been crushed during the fight when she saw them. The two men had shrunken down to their original size, like ants to her now and seemed to be helping each other out of the way from the incredible battle towards the ruins that had already been crushed. Carefully, Brooke leaned down and picked them both up in her palm to move them to their destination and somewhat safety.

As she left them off, Vlade did not say anything but gawk while Brock yelled at the top of his lungs. “Brooke! I think it was the orgasm! That’s what shrunk us back, the sexual release forces the serum out of your body! You must get Victoria off! That’s how you can beat her! Physically fighting won’t do anything, you two can’t hurt each other that way! You have to out FUCK her!”

“Get her off…” Broke mouthed to herself. She looked up and back at Victoria who was sitting up with a very annoyed look on her beautiful cruel face. She seemed to be struggling to find a way to beat Brooke and was equally confused. Brooke knew it was true that their physical fight had done nothing. Even after the last 10 minutes of battle, there were no scratch marks, no bite marks, bruises, or any sign of discomfort from their wrestling. She hadn’t felt anything of the sort, after all, the wild and powerful moves they had performed on each other. Even when she should have been screaming in pain or knocked out, her body glanced off the blows like they were nothing. Hell, her skin looked unblemished and was glowing in contrast to the destroyed terrain in which they fought.

But she had felt something when her boobs were attacked, she felt feeling, pleasure, intense pleasure when they had been rolling on each other. Even more so when she rubbed them against the other woman’s massive pair earlier in the fight, in fact, anytime her sex or ass had been gripped she had felt it. It all made sense, while physical pain was dropped, the sexual sensation was enhanced. It explained why the men were so out of it during their blowjobs, they had literally been frozen. She looked across the valley again at her rival, of Victoria’s sexy curves, of her erotic body, and what it could do. She thought about their searing kiss in the dungeon, of the questions that remained, a sex rivalry built from their equal bodies. They had answered that they could blow a man in a similar fashion, but did that really answer who was better at sex? Couldn’t they only answer that question between the two of them?

She didn’t have any more time to think as Victoria had gotten up and was moving towards her once again. The scarred cruel face with a mask of determination, desperate to find something that would hurt and break her giant rival. Brooke lay there letting her come close, and even widened her legs and cunt at her rival, hinting at what was going to come.

Victoria almost hesitated as she looked at the open pussy of her rival with a huff, it looked far more appealing than she wished it did, but she couldn’t let it distract her now. She was this close to being the queen of the world and this bitch had to be crushed. She took the final yards and stood above her rival before going to her knees and sitting on Brooke’s hips, their hot bodies touching once again. The milky white eye was alluring as Brooke investigated it along with the perfect body, preparing to do what she had to as the hot sensations of their sweaty skin touching was enough to confirm that the pleasure was starting to win over.

Victoria however ignored the sensations again and picked up a boulder the size of a truck to smash Brooke’s face in for good. She lifted it up above her head but before she swung it down Brooke shot up by her hips towards the big milky tits. It was now or never, and the light brown-haired girl took in one of Victoria’s huge soft pink nipples into her mouth. Instead of biting, she began to suck on it tenderly, while her right hand gave an almost playful squeeze to the yellow-haired blonde’s massive, toned ass.

“Oh!” She heard Victoria moan loudly followed by a long sexy gasp that could be heard around the entire valley. The reaction drove Brooke forward as she sucked more of the house-sized tit into her massive mouth, cleaning it of Brock’s cum and replacing it with her own spit. She flicked the pink shift with her big tongue at the same time, doing everything and anything to turn the blonde on. Victoria groaned again as she felt Brooke’s left hand near her cunt still sitting up on her knees above her rival. Before Brooke made contact however with the wet sex, Victoria pulled her big tits away and threw herself off her rival’s body in shock.

Brooke let the nipple leave her mouth and felt a wave of desire to chase after the tasty bottle. Judging by her rival’s reaction, Victoria had felt that, like she had really felt it! It looked like Brock was right about how she would have to continue and even win this fight. She would have to fuck her rival before Victoria fucked her back to their normal size. She knew she was gifted at sex, and she knew that this weirdly gave her a better chance than a real fight. All she had to do was push overwhelming pleasure into Victoria until the giant body shook the valley with her orgasm. Only then could she get the ‘want to be world dominator back to her original size. The only problem was Victoria would be looking to do the same to her and Brooke knew her rival would be very much up for that game.

Victoria pushed up in shock, the popping sound of her nipple being freed making her gasp equally to the shock to her sex. There was no way she could avoid what she had just felt now, a deep thrill of her lust straight to her pelvic region. But ‘why had Brooke done it?’ She questioned to herself, her breathing heavy with desire. Then she noticed that the giant men were gone from the valley, and Victoria quickly put two and two together. There had to be a reason Brooke had gone after her nipple and widened her legs at her as she approached. Sex, release, the serum was a hormone, and she presumed that if either of them came, it would be flushed out of their bodies. And for Victrola that was perfect, if there was one thing, she was better at than being a spy, it was aggressive sex and getting her partners off first.

She stood up to her full monstrous height, her eyes tracing Brooke’s nude waiting form, her pussy starting to drip in excitement far more than before. With the men gone, only this woman was in her way to unlimited power. This woman had dared challenge her for sexual superiority over the last few months, and now they would get to answer the unsaid question between them.

But as Brooke looked at her with a hunger she returned, she felt for the first time a spark of fear. A gnawing sense that once Brooke had trained up, she truly would be her equal in the spy world. There was no doubt their sexual skills were already much closer than she preferred in a battle, but she was confident hers would prevail. She couldn’t deny her attraction to her replacement, and now it seemed she would get to act on it. She had to destroy Brooke now or lose having the power to destroy the system that had morphed them both. If by making the copycat cum would return her to her normal size, then she would do it and enjoy it all the while.

“Well Brooke, though I have enjoyed our little sparing, I think it’s time you returned to your normal size.” The hot ex-spy smiled now reaching 150 feet, taller than ever, her steps would shake the ground, her breasts as big as two stories’ houses. She was thick in the right places and thin in the others. Her scarred milky eye seemed to shine, her green one, just as bright as sea emeralds.

Brooke looked at her with a little grin as she stood up to her feet, equal in size to the other giant, just as thick and thin in all the right places, the training regimen only making them more identical from the neck down. It seemed the ex-spy had connected the dots that they would sexually have to settle this, that their bodies were immune to pain, but not pleasure. The only solution was to fuck. Brock had said Victoria was very intelligent when it came to figuring things out, and it seemed the little nipple suck she had given the ex-spy was the only head start she was going to get.

“You know Victoria, I was thinking the exact same thing. We can spend eternity trying to destroy each other, but that just seems like a waste of time when we both know the secret.” Brooke taunted back, sticking two fingers into her mouth and wetting them with her own spit that could fill barrels. She couldn’t wait to stick them in a wetter orifice shortly.

“Yes, it does. Our pain receptors are nearly off, but one of our other receptors seems to be turned up 100-fold. The serum effects end once those receptors have…been stimulated enough, and I’m very good at stimulating.” Victoria said eyeing Brooke with a pang of sexual hunger. “You look just so much fun to fuck into a paste, just like you did in chains.”

“I think the same about you, and I noticed the way you reacted touching my body even back in the cell. I don’t know how you think you can last with me now being free too.”

“If you think I’m even remotely turned on by an inferior body such as yourself, then you are stupider than you look. You are a copy, a replacement, and now I get to prove it in a way that is perfect for two honeypots such as ourselves. Then when you are gone, I will be a generous god for this world to those who worship me correctly.”

“You’re insane.” Brooke hissed, as she prepared her body.

“The organization makes you insane! If you had not gotten in my way, one day you would have understood. They are far eviler than I am!”

Brooke didn’t answer…but a seed of doubt was planted in the back of her head, one she would have to deal with later. For now, Victoria was the only threat, and she was the only one who could stop her. “That doesn’t matter. I won’t let you destroy the world.”

Victoria’s good eye twitched, her madness and sexual hunger taking over. “Well then! Then I will destroy you, by making you cum like the pathetic girl you are.”

She suddenly ran forward, and full-body tackled Brooke backwards, their massive bodies crushing and tumbling almost 1000 yards before Brooke hit the side of the mountain. She gasped at the impact though felt no pain, but her open mouth was an invitation. Victoria kissed her as the two whale-sized tongues shot forward and met between their hungry lips. The moans that filled the valley were intense as even the lip lock sent a desire coursing down their veins, their bodies happily reacting to the pleasure source even as they knew what it meant to cum.

The problem was it was too distracting, and Brooke began to get lost in the haze of pleasure that clouded her mind from this simple body on body make out. It was far more thrilling than when she had been blowing Vlad or watching Brock get his dick sucked by her rival. This short quick kiss against Victoria was already putting her in overdrive…she didn’t want to think what would happen when they really started going, but she wanted to find out.

Victoria snapped the wet kiss and lowered her head, running the whale-sized tongue up Brooke’s literal valley of her tits making her moan loudly. ‘Focus!’ Her mind screamed but Victoria had taken one of her nipples and was giving it a light suck. It made her shiver and even freeze for a second. Pleasure was the only way to bring each other down and they were both going to oblige the other with every trick in the book.

“Let’s find out which one of us is the better sexpot.” Victoria purred like a kitten as she licked up Brooke’s neck, across her chin, and to her ear. Now it was Brooke who felt a shake of her confidence. Victoria was attractive to everyone, but to her, she was more. She was the peak, a rival that did not acknowledge her. Their sexual skills had long been compared, but now she knew that the question of which of them was better in bed had been bugging Victoria as well as herself. There was only one way to truly answer that question.

Brooke pushed off the rocks with a sudden burst and flipped them, so Victoria was roughly slammed into the side of the mountain, rocks and rubble when exploding around where the giantesses battled. She forced her mouth on the other and their massive sized tongues split each other’s hungry red lips for a second time. They moved in a perfect kiss as a literal river of spit flowed between them renewing their kiss fight while their hands jostled around.

The sensation was incredible, the perfect amount of sticky lipstick and temptation that a woman like this could give them. “You hot slut.” Victoria hissed, between their wet smooch, though anyone in the valley could hear it. She almost growled as Brooke snapped the wet kiss by a few yards. Victoria was just about to flip them over but was silenced as Brooke brought their hungry mouths tother harder, while their hands broke apart and began to explore the other’s form. Just like their test of strength with their arms minutes before, their tongues began the exact same type of challenge. The front of the pink weapons met and bent as they pushed to see whose mouth the knot would form in. Annoyingly for both women, their pairs of red lips moved in sequence very naturally, their kissing styles a good match and it was hard not to get lost in the enjoyment even as a battle for the world was taking place.

But they did, and their bodies moved up and down like two massive horny high school students making out on the lockers, starting a slow body on body grind that shook them and the ground to its core. In truth, they didn’t even seem to be fighting for a few seconds and were only interested in how long and deep they could kiss, but Victoria knew why she was here, and though she was enjoying this…power came first. She struck, sending her finger’s down to run over the smooth wet cunt of Brooke’s that needed no other foreplay and welcomed the touch.

“OH FUCK!” Brooke wailed at the feeling, quickly breaking the kiss and faltering back a few massive steps from the other woman. Pushing off the mountain, Victoria punched Brooke square in the jaw, causing no damage but sending the other girl to her back and shaking the whole valley. A second later, and she had mounted the fallen girl’s hips, and stuck two fingers into Brooke’s cunt by reaching behind herself. She began to pump her rival while her other hand kneaded the big right tit of the new spy who was shocked at the sudden desire coursing in her. Ok, the kissing had nothing on what they were going to do to each other. The bottom girl screamed and bucked up, sending Victoria off to the side and destroying several hundred trees and ruins.

The buck dislodged her rival’s fingers and Brooke rolled on top of Victoria, pushing her down onto her back and locking them chest to chest. She forced her own two fingers into the ex-spies wet cunt who cried out from the splitting of her sex lips but was quieted as Brooke kissed her deeply mid-thrust. The top girl only got three wet sticky pumps in and out when her hand was forced out of the sex and interlaced with the other pair of cum covered fingers. Instead of fighting Victoria muscle to muscle to another draw, she slid her massive body down her rivals until her mouth latched onto the sharp pink nipple. She began to suck it hard and felt just a little bit of something warm wash into her mouth. The shock was immediate, and she released unsure of what just happened. It was enough for Victoria to get her legs up and kick her way out sending the other giant away with another crash as her hair fanned out behind her.

She sat up, to see Victoria pushing her way to her knees. Noticing the blue eyes of Brooke on her, Victoria lifted her hand above her head and looked up to suck her rival’s cum off them, taking in Brooke’s flavor. She let out a moan as it filled her mouth and could tell her rival was enjoying it as well. But Brooke took her own sticky fingers and licked them clean making sure Victoria’s eye was on her. Neither had been able to let their hands dance, play their rival’s clit and cunt like a violin, but it was a start. And with how wet they were, it would be really easy.

“Not attracted to me?” Brooke sighed and laughed. “What a lie…you are dripping from a little kissing. How many nights did you lay with Vlad, thinking about Brock? Or even more interesting…how many nights did you lay there thinking about me?”

Victoria smiled cruelly, “I would bet as many nights as you thought about me.”

Nothing else to say, on their knees, they approached with a twin smile of lust. They continued to grow, both now the size of moderate-sized skyscrapers. The valley that was their arena was starting to look small to the size of the combatants who began again, but this time with tongues and fingers aggressively exploring each other’s bodies. They were in a stand-up fuck, their legs wrapped and their arms around each other’s form holding the other upright as they fiddled and teased the other’s wet sex with precision, searching for extra sensitive points while trying to ignore their own growing desire.

Victoria’s right claw was sunk firmly into Brooke’s perfect ass, with a finger even teasing the puckered hole between the powerful cheeks. The feel up was good, but Brooke struggled to keep her focus, her own fingers and thump pressing Victoria’s clit even as her ass was sunk into. If Victoria and she started to just simply fuck, she felt it was a toss-up, which was far too risky. She had to make sure the odds were in her favor and that meant getting Victoria into a position where she couldn’t give as good as she got.

Vladimir and Brock had covered themselves and were sitting next to each other on the ruined temple where Brooke had left them. Though the two women were far away, they could hear their moaning and see their hot bodies clash quite easily. At the moment they were on their knees, foreheads and tits pressing, hands took hold of the yellow waves and straight light brown locks behind them. The dream of getting crushed to death between those massive tits or asses was more tempting than they dared admit.

As they moved further away, Brock let out a groan, knowing they neared the split in the mountains. “They are about to leave the valley…the illusion will wear off and they will be in the city.” He said, knowing that he needed to do something to save the people of Lakos. At the rate and size, the sex queens were going, he was sure the two women would have no problem smashing buildings if they kept their hot bodies together trying to force her rival off.

“Nothing we can do,” Vlad responded, still dazed from the blowjob he had gotten.

For once, Brock helplessly agreed and sat back down…only able to trust Brooke would find a way to not completely destroy the city…while still out fucking Victoria. “Who do you think wins?”

“After Brooke’s blowjob, I can’t imagine her losing…” He mused, knowing it was every bit as good as his partners.

“Hell, I was going to say the same about Victoria.”

“It is all up to the girls…I think they wanted to settle this since the moment they locked eyes.”

“Agreed, at least we can enjoy the show.”

And it was a hell of a show. The asses of the sex queens were so big that they could block out the sun, and their womanly bodies used them to the full effect. Flexing the toned muscles on every thrust and impact they battled. The men watched on as the two women were on their feet again pushing each other chest to chest with their hands taking hold of the very asses the men were looking at with awe.

Victoria seemed to overpower Brooke slowly, as she turned her rival and got behind her. The honey blonde tried to pull her rival’s hands apart, as Victoria pushed them forward, planning to slam Brooke back into the mountain tits first so that she could finger the copycat from behind and save herself some pleasure. She began to fondle one of Brooke’s big tits while also fingering her with the other. Brooke groaned and tried to escape by moving forward, unknowingly walking into Victoria’s trap. But at the last second, Brooke noticed the plan and turned their rampaging bodies. The girl’s missed the mountains, going between the canyons that led out of the mystical valley in which they battled.

Brooke knew what happened before they separated as she felt her body pass a weird sticky substance that she had felt only once before. The valley in which they were in was illusioned to be hidden from the rest of the world…the native inhabitants would come and go as they pleased but the rest of the world had no way of knowing a hidden temple existed right outside a massive metropolitan city.

The issue was, right outside the valley was the metropolitan city of Lakos. Its massive industrial-sized buildings rivaled that of New York situated right between the mountains and the ocean. To the shock of many of all its inhabitants, and almost 500-foot sized nude Brooke appeared seemingly out of thin air from the mountains falling back with a cry. Her back landed into the first of the skyscrapers, the sound of shatter glassing going everywhere. She looked up as Victoria appeared seconds later as well, hunting for her sexual rival.

“Don’t think you can disappear on me.” Victoria taunted as she moved forward into the city, eying the sexy Brooke as the other giant stood up and flipped her light brown hair back.

“I’m not going anywhere.” Brooke teased back, moving forward until they crushed together and began kissing once again, finger’s going to their aching cores that begged to be touched and impaled. Brooke spilt Victoria’s nether lips, feeling her two fingers covered in the warm wet flesh as she felt the ex-spies cunt squeeze her fingers involuntarily. It almost felt as good as her own cunt getting the massage treatment as Victoria moved her hands up and down into her, the squishing sound filling the streets.

Like a horror sexual movie, the two giant women moved through the city, kissing, spanking, rubbing, trying to turn the other on as they went the entire length of a block on a single step. From a side view of one of the buildings, a lucky horny teenager got the show of a lifetime as Brooke’s big tits bounced into Victoria’s at his eye level. It wouldn’t be the worst thing to die crushed between those. They looked like the world’s biggest pillows, and this was the world’s biggest pillow fight as Victoria’s bounced up into her rival’s pair again. He was also the first to see that these monster women had some extra substance making their tits slick. A light flow of what looked like breast milk was leaking from the pink daggers and areola that stabbed and bent in the other woman’s chest. The sensitivity of their nipples was increasing by the second…even faster than the other pleasure points on their bodies. As they jiggled and flattened each other mid fingering, the force impact of the next docking forced out more of the milky substance from both pairs to the point the titans noticed.

“Fuck! What the hell!?” Brooke gasped, as she looked down at her dripping tits, almost as wet as her pussy was. She remembered the taste of sucking Victoria’s tits from earlier, and now it seemed her body was following suit. It was a usual yet gratifying feeling, and clearly the serum was fucking not only their sexual and growth hormones, but now their milk glands…and making them even hotter for each other. Victoria had noticed too, and she released Brooke’s sexy ass to tweak her rival’s left nipple as Brooke let out another cry as more leaked out. People could only gawk as they looked up to see the two women’s massive finger’s pump each other’s cunts above them with three finger’s each, spreading the sex holes deliciously, while the other hand was on their rival’s chest, tweaking and being rewarded with another flow of milk that landed like mini-explosions as they went.

“I’m going to empty you bitch!”

“We will see who’s drained first!”

They were moving through the city streets as people gaped and did other things watching the show. The beautiful faces of the women were in constant shock as they fought both their enemies’ powerful size and their own sexual desire to explode and be shrunk back to their original size. The two giant women fingered each other back and forth while also spitting on each other’s breasts that mixed with the other liquids. Every few seconds one or the other titans would be pushed into a massive building, getting pinned and pressed a little harder with a loud groan. The buildings were like stripper poles, being inserted and rubbed up and down their spy built asses.

They ended up near the middle of the city where they locked into the largest kiss on earth, as Brooke felt herself slammed into thousands of windows and an explosion as the building collapsed behind them, her big, muscled ass too much for the building and it collapsed from the stress. Meanwhile, their tongues ran around gums, avoiding each other and trying to fire every nerve in the other woman’s maw.

With the hot body of Victoria pressing into her in all the right places. Brooke felt like they had entered a building block city, everything seemed fake to her even as she destroyed streets and cars with her feet. All her basic spy training was out the window, but luckily it seemed to be the same for Victoria…hell at some points it was hard to remember what they were fighting to the sexual end for. Brooke just knew she had to keep her body standing, and make this other sexy giant, this other sexpot cum first in a primal way.

They stepped around again, causing another earthquake as cars and people ran for their lives as the two women dueled, but they were only focused on each other. Brooke grabbed at Victoria and began to kiss her loudly while still fingering her rival, her pinky teasing the woman’s ass. They were going to be pruned with how long they fingered, both wanting to do more…but worried that a tongue or especially the other woman’s cunt would break them…so it was fingers for now They pulled in tight, daring the other to lose their balance. Tanks had lined up to fire at the women, but anything that hit them bounced off like they couldn’t feel a thing that wasn’t their sexes being rubbed raw.

Brooke noticing they had entered a part of the city with an interstate, twisted them in time for Victoria’s ankle hit an overpass that somehow remained standing, and she tripped, pulling Brooke down with her as they landed destroying three buildings and sending a blast of dirt and smoke into the air. The collision allowed them to be forced together tighter than before, and Brooke gasped as she felt her ass nice and gripped.

In response, Brooke spread Victoria’s legs, their massive pussies open to the world, cum dripping out of them and leaving a stream. Some of it pooled in the marks and impact sites of their bodies.

“You bitch…” Victoria gasped, as she caught her breath under Brooke, her big chest expanding while still leaking white streaks down their fronts. their bodies touching intimately as the city viewed them wondering how this was happening, and what they were trying to accomplish. The city had become their playground, a destroyed scar of rubble and dust they left as they had their stand-up fuck into the city, nearing the ocean. Only a mile, or a few steps for them now.

Brooke pushed her body up, but not enough to allow her hanging tits to fully separate from the other pair. From being trapped in a prison cell 30 minutes ago to now being in a sexual battle for the world, Victoria was the constant in everything. All the taunting, the looks…this is what it had led to. “You won’t…beat me…you won’t make me cum.” She breathed, trying to regain any sense of her horny body. She could hear people’s screams and the sirens going off in the city, but she didn’t care. Every shift shook the city and each other, and their hands and feet crushed anything in their way. Her long straight light brown hair seemed to be cascading down like a shield from the world as she looked at Victoria, wanting nothing more than to kiss her and make her scream in sexual surrender.

“Yes, I will. You are inferior… the world’s mine….” Victoria gasped back, but it was not the confident tone of before. Brooke…this girl…she had studied, had beaten in the spy world so many times was now fucking her just as good as she was getting. Aggressive sex, giant or not, this woman was the hardest Victoria ever had to work to bring someone else off, and she fucking loved it. Every mission…even when she fought other female spies…nothing had come close to the intensity like this…maybe this is why Brock had picked her. Maybe he knew she and Victoria would find their way into some sort of showdown like this.

The new spy was glaring at her, the crystal blue eyes ablaze. “I’m going to fuck you Victoria…fuck the serum right out of your body. You will return to your normal size and spend the rest of your life in prison.”

Victoria felt her pride flush, and pushed the doubt from her mind…she could win, she was incredible at sex…she could force this girl to cum harder than anyone ever had. Then she would control the world…and destroy the organization personally. “You don’t know how hard you are about to off; they are going to re-name this city for me because you will scream my name so loudly,” Victoria whispered before she nipped Brooke’s ear lope as they ground hip to hip, daring the other girl to close that final distance and kiss their nether lips for the first time. Brooke moaned from the threat because it seemed like a real possibility in the near future.
    God did she want to cum, wanted to explode and be ridden into oblivion by this sexy titan that was more alluring than any sexual partner she had ever fucked with or against. Serum be damned, she was certain she and Victoria would have destroyed any room they had sex in…they were trained for it.

From behind on the highway, people watched as Brooke’s open pussy spread a bit more, as she took Victoria’s legs with her as far as they could go, potentially creating the greatest sight in all the world. Monuments would be built to recapture the scene of two beautiful monster women spreading their limps wide so that they could begin to hump into each other with their hips, the top girl’s ass flexing with unbelievable power, looking like the world’s roundest and biggest balloon. But it was matched and met each time with the bottom girl’s equally firm and strong buns, flexing up and squeezing, every bit as worthy to be idolized.

The sound of slapping skin was only covered by the moans escaping their mouths resonating throughout the city as this fuck of titans continued for only a minute. Their clits and labia touched but much too indirectly for there to be any real pleasure…but they could feel the heat. They were so close to touching their sexes, and even their clits…once that happened Brooke didn’t know what would happen.

She imagined if she could have used some item as a dildo or had one crafted large enough for them, she could gain an advantage…but doing it with only her cunt rubbing Victoria’s soft sex made it even more personal. She knew they had to finish each other this way…from the moment she joined the spy world…this is how it had to happen between her and the blonde sexpot. They fucked in this flexible pose, their training allowing them to be wide and rub the top of their sexes just enough to start what might have been the coaster to the end. Their clits seemed to dance, and only the smallest touch, which was like 3 yards of contact made them both cry out in sequence.

“OH, GOD!” Victoria screamed the first words that were not sexual grunts coming from the pair. Her hands sunk into the hot mega-sized ass of Brooke, trying to stop another hard thrust into her sex. She could see helicopters and planes now flying around them, the people unsure of what to do but continuing to record the sexual duel between the nude women. The green-eyed girl knew this position was too much, and she felt a sudden distress that being on the bottom of Brooke was far too dangerous for her body to last. This copycat, this inferior…was proving to be just as good as sex as she was. The flexibility they were showing meant neither could bend the other one away and could let them fuck in almost any position...including this one. The pressure building in her center would have broken her if she let the honey blonde girl continue. Desperate to escape, she ran her hand down their sweaty bodies and when Brooke thrust her body forward again, Victoria impaled her fingers into the new spy’s cunt, the action forcing it deep.

Brooke froze as she somewhat impaled herself with her own thrust, Victoria’s fingers hitting her g-spot as her labia reached her rival’s knuckles. Her body seemed to be shaking and the wall holding back the biggest orgasm of her life almost broke. But that wasn’t even it, because Victoria slipped down on the pavement like it was a bed, pulling her head off a crushed house while also using her other hand to lift Brooke’s right tit into her mouth now.

She sucked hard and was rewarded with warm milk from her rival’s nipple tit filling her mouth quickly like a break in a damn. “Oh FUCK!” Brooke screamed, attacked on multiple fronts, yet her face hardened in concentration, fighting the intensity. Thinking Brooke was cumming, Victoria used the freezing of her rival to roll them and took out several smaller buildings while shaking the city.

It was tough to think about all the destruction they were creating with Victoria’s perfect body on top of her, fitted into her body tightly and in every way. Before she even had time to think about freeing herself, her mouth was kissed and filled with her own breast milk complimentary of Victoria. She almost gagged as Victoria’s massive tongue dove in, swishing the milk all around her mouth, trying to get the bottom girl to swallow it. Without being able to control her breathing, cumming became an even easier task for Brooke who squirmed under her sexual opponent. Not yet though, and she did what she had to and swallowed a decent amount of her own milk, making Victoria pull back in surprise. But the new spy saved just enough to spit the remaining into her rival’s one good eye making the one-eyed girl hiss and back off slightly.

Brooke rolled them again and had only one thing in mind. If it felt so good for her, she knew the other sexpot was going to feel it. She slid down on top of Victoria’s body the trees by her feet snapping easily as her nipples dragged on Victoria’s soft skin. She brought he mouth right between the two massive pillows and began sucking her rival’s tits till her mouth filled easily with some warm milk. She even nipped the nipple to continue specialities the milky substance and heard Victoria cry out in satisfaction and desperation. At the rate and size, they were going, they might have been able to run a water park with their combined milk…if they stopped forcing it into each other’s mouths. But how could they stop that? Victoria was forced to swallow gallons and gallons of her own milk seconds later as Brooke used her tongue to force it down her rival’s throat in a sloppy wet kiss that was mostly milk and a little spit.

The kiss was so long, their legs still fully wide, that Victoria groaned and broke the kiss trying to get more air to her lungs. While she tried to recover, Brooke finally unlocked their legs and shifted down her rival’s body. She sucked just a little bit of milk that had pooled in Victoria’s navel, before reaching her destination, her own ass in the air while on her knees.

Brooke went down and gave a hot suck to Victoria’s, looking up with her as she ran her full tongue on the slit making Victoria cry out, the soft tongue a nice chance on her most sensitive organ. She tried to crush Brooke’s head with her thighs, but the honey blonde was undeterred, desperate to suck an orgasm and as much cum as possible now. But Victoria was savage and used her strength was able to close her thighs and twist, sending the other giant to the side, and taking out half of the stadium on the ocean the foundation giving away as it was flattened with their struggling bodies.

Brooke pushed herself up to see Victoria standing, and using her serum powered strength took hold of Brooke’s ankles and pulled them up to her shoulders. Brooke tried to resist but couldn’t as Victoria spit down onto Brooke’s cunt, the spit like a water hose hitting her clit. Brooke back curved and crashed back down, as Victoria dropped to her knees and licked Brooke’s sex, covering her rival’s clit in a warm milk bath before Brooke flung her body free by rolling back.

They kicked each other away from the half-crushed stadium, and Brooke took a second to catch her breath after the very short but intense cunnilingus she had been given. She was very thankful that Victoria’s tongue was no longer in her…she would have to praise Brock later for lasting even a minute under that spell. Her whole body was aching, not from pain, but the sexual power-draining her as she held in her growing orgasm. It was exhausting, even as the serum kept her muscles fresh and her body alert. She wouldn’t last much longer…but there was no way Victoria wasn’t close as well…she would need to risk it. They had been fucking for almost 15 minutes...longer than any sexual partner had lasted with her before when she was giving it her all.

The short break also gave her time to take in the city. With a wave of sadness, she took in the destruction that she and Victoria left in their wake in the city. Buildings crushed, ass prints and tit craters created where they had pinned each other to the ground. It would only take a bit longer for one of them to take a building and use it as a dildo or maybe the entire place would end up flat. She looked up to see Victoria slap way several army tanks that were shooting at her like flies, the missiles bouncing off her skin like nothing. She knew they were shooting at herself too, but she resisted the urge to destroy them…she understood why they would be attacking them.

She had to move this fight somewhere else, but the valley…they had left it in as much ruin as the city. Another wave of sadness as she thought about the natives being already more decimated than the people here. She needed to find a new place, somewhere ‘private’ so that they could only focus only on each other, and she could truly out fuck Victoria down once and for all. She looked out towards the sea and just her luck, maybe 10 miles offshore she could see an island with two big mountains on it. At least from here there it looked unoccupied and to stop their endless destruction, it would be perfect.

She looked up to see Victoria standing, the army attacking her wiped out easily. A building on her left crumpled under her palms as she used it as support, her open cunt was openly dripping cum buckets down that seemed to increase just by her green eyes taking in Brooke’s hot laid out form. As she began to move forward, Brooke stood before she could be mounted, and turned away, walking at a brisk pace while doing her best not to crush any houses or cars on the way.

“Where do you think you are going!?” Victoria howled, as she started giving chase, increasing her own speed. Every second she was not connected to Brooke was agony, the serum making it so they had to keep the sexual pleasure going.

“You want to finish me? Come get me.” Brooke taunted as she reached the edge of the city and dove into the ocean creating a massive wave that would cause a big enough splash to destroy anything near the coast. ‘Woops.’ She thought, but luckily her huge body made it to the deep trench quickly where she could begin to swim. She quickly used powerful strokes, creating near tidal waves behind her. A second later she heard a massive splash behind her as Victoria gave chase. Brooke swam faster as she pushed herself not to get caught out. If they wound up in the middle of the ocean fighting, they very much might have drowned each other even at their size.

It took only a minute, but she got to the island and pulled herself out of the wake, torrents of saltwater crushing down from her sexy body. She left the shallow beach in two steps coming to the center of the island, the scattered palm trees barely at her shins. Like she thought, it was unoccupied, and roughly 2000 feet wide. It was dominated by two side by side dormant volcanoes that looked like comfy backrests for her now. There was just enough space between the mountains for two giant warriors like themselves to finish their fuck battle…but she would have to risk finally going into an equal position. She turned back in time to see Victoria coming out of the water like a bond girl mixed with a sea monster. She looked even bigger since they left the mainland, her wet slick blonde hair flat on her back, her green eye glowing in the sun, the white one almost reflecting like a mirror. Her massive tits jiggled as she walked forward, a look of desire on her face that Brooke knew she matched on her own features.

Brooke didn’t wait for them to crash together; her body was already so close that walking up to her rival made her pussy want to explode. Instead, she went down to her ass and leaned back on one of the two volcanoes, spreading her 400-foot legs and waited for Victoria to take the other sexual position. The message was clear, between these two destructive mountains, they would go sex on sex until one of them exploded louder and harder than the volcanos ever could dream.

Victoria didn’t need any extra explanation, she fell to her perky strong ass on the opposite side of the island and crossed their wet salty legs, keeping their pussies only 50 yards away, which felt like less than an inch at their size.

“I guess this is where we will finally settle this.” Victoria hummed, as she looked down at the cunt still challenging her, one she had yet to break. She had licked it, fingered it and tribbed it, but it looked perfect, oozing cum down towards the bottom of Brooke’s strong ass, and between the cheeks before it dripped into the ground.

“Right now, it’s you versus me. Sex on sex, till one of us cums and loses this power, the fate of the world will be settled here.” Brooke hissed, Victoria’s own cunt giving off the same vibes of power. The heat between their sexes could boil water, and it felt incredible.

But surprisingly, Victoria only smiled at Brooke, it was one of hate, but also maybe just a bit of appreciation. “It’s truly funny because now I don’t give a fuck about the world or this power…I’m here only to beat you, this is no longer about the world…it’s personal between us…two perfect sexpots figuring out which can blow the other’s mind first.”

For some reason, it made the fight even more important in Brooke’s head as her heart skipped a beat. The admittance that Victoria saw her as an equal…that this battle was more about them than the world. And it was, they had kissed, they had been compared, and so far, they had been equal holding in their growing pleasure to the point it would drive a normal person insane.

“You are right Victoria…I didn’t come to this spy life to replace you…I came to surpass you, as a spy…and a woman. I’m going to make you cum first…because I’m better than you.”

Victoria didn’t even react to the taunt, and only smiled, her one good eye glowing with heat, “Let’s find out…copycat.” She teased, and moved forward, shaking the entire island as she braced back against the mountain. Her huge pussy crushed into the only other thing that could please her in the world, Brooke’s own monster-sized pussy, as they locked their nether region into a kiss. Brooke howled in pleasure from the connection of the wet labia as they used the massive volcanoes to rest their backs on while they tribbed, their stomachs flexing as they leaned back and ground into each other sex to sex, their center’s having to handle the pressure that could crush an airplane like it was nothing. Clits flicked, sex blended, and the girl’s allowed the softest and most sensitive parts of their bodies together.

They no longer taunted or teased, the only thing they could worry about was holding in their pleasure and sending the other girl down the path of no return. A minute later, and they pushed up on their hands, raising their perky big asses into the air, using the other woman’s sex as support and only increasing their center’s pressure to the point both didn’t know how they were holding on. Almost flat like a table in the as they screamed into the air, the sound waves causing waves of their own as their massive tits jiggled and leaked another substance on their chest.

They were in a full scissor position, Victoria’s right leg over Brooke’s, and Brooke’s leftover her rival’s right. They were still growing, and the bottom of their feet was nearing the edge of the water as they wildly fucked on the island, going back to the ground to grind once again. They left ass imprints, and this allowed them to use their hands to slap and tweak each other’s leaking still leaking nipples. Brooke had thought that only Brock’s cock could satisfy her, but she had been so very wrong. Victoria’s cunt and clit was perfect…and even without the serum, she knew that this sex was beyond what she had ever had. It felt like she was having a nipple orgasm every time Victoria’s fingers squeezed her 10-foot-long targets, small rivers of milk leaking out of them all the way down to her conjoined cunts. It was weird…it was hot…it was everything this duel of sexes had become.

The honey blonde flexed up so that their clits crushed, and the giantesses moaned in each other’s faces to how hot and aggressive their rival was, willing to duel it out with their ballroom table-sized clits. The smooth delicate skin blended with the other human, massive-sized droplets of cum was oozing out of them from their conjoined groins, creating a small river of woman ooze that was making its way into the ocean like a river.

There was no escape, their bodies would not allow it. Victoria and Brooke trib fucked in the center of the island, their pussies as big mansions, meshed so their vulva was spread and sticking every inch. The sounds of their squishing and pressing were as loud as anything besides their eardrum-shattering moans and gasps as they continued to grow. Victoria pulled her rival into a wet kiss, doing everything she could in this sex battle they waged her hips in a constant thrusting. The cunt fight went on, asses worked like never before, even as they were squeezed and slapped like a drum. The milk between their tits now was very prevalent, pouring out. Brooke released her rival’s ass and rubbed some of her rival’s tit juice onto her finger’s before forcing them in Victoria’s mouth, as she had the same done to her, tasting herself. They broke apart, forced to watch their rival as they leaned back, more milk dripping, from their mouths and their tits, their cunts leaking a full river now…the serum increasing their discharge 1000-fold in the end.

Every thrust slammed their now living room-sized clits together, and they gasped and screamed in growing desperate pleasure that had built over the last half hour of the titanic struggle. Victoria watched Brooke’s body leaning against the mountain, knowing this type of pleasure was beyond what she may ever feel again. Her rival was so beautiful, the way her giant tits bounced, the smoothness of her skin. It was so hot, the milk pooling in her navel, the way her muscles flexed to keep the pressure on. She wanted to own Brooke, keep her as a personal slut, there was so much they could do…and if she could create another serum…she would force the small Brooke to drink it.

The new spy was struggling, her sex wanting to break apart and turn to goo in Victoria’s clutches. It had been such a long battle, and this final fuck was the cherry on what was already the perfect cake. The size of her body was only increasing her sexual pleasure, it was as though each nerve was now larger and producing an increased amount of sensation to her groin and head. It was too close, she just wanted to cum, and let Victoria take her body in a way only the other spy could do. Sucking those big tits, rubbing that ass, she was sure the orgasm would destroy her mentally as well as physically. She almost gave in, but she looked to the left and saw the destroyed city miles away of which they had battled earlier; it would be the first of many if she didn’t stop this. It was personal…but she still had to save the world.

She needed to do something, anything to stop not just Victoria…but herself. She pushed her body up off the volcano and Victoria matched her with no hesitation allowing their big tits to slap together and create a sonic boom that would shatter peoples eardrums if they were close enough. Their nipples found one another, another point of pressure as both pairs leaked warm milk, the serum affecting their bodies even more so. It made them slippery and only added to the desired effect they felt for each other. They kissed deeply for a second, but Brooke faltered as Victoria sucked the new spy’s tongue into her mouth and began to work it with her red lips. The honey blonde seemed to freeze as she was tongue sucked, the battle happening in so many places, and her tongue being slurped was nearly the final straw. She released Victoria’s sexy back and ran her hands up her rival’s sides, before forcing them in-between their battling breasts to give the blonde’s a big hot squeeze to her surprise, squeezing out more liquid.

Victoria stopped her tongue sucking and let out a moan as Brooke retreated her sore tasting muscle. The ex-spies hands were already moving to return the favor that Brooke knew would break her, her breasts feeling like water balloons. It didn’t matter, cumming was more important her mind argued, but she wouldn’t give up yet. With a sudden desire, not knowing exactly why she did it, she suddenly licked Victoria’s eye scar for the first time, the soft long wounded flesh a new texture. It also sent a new shock of pleasure to Victoria’s loins that made her gasp unexpectedly to the surprise of both women. The wet tongue left a hot trail of salvia on the scar and the haughty blonde’s face seemed to go into shock, her whole body shaking. The dangerous spy never allowed anyone to touch it or look at it during sex, it was her shame...the mark of her one failed mission. Having it touched sent a unique sensation that caused her massive body to shiver from the bottom of her spine…maybe if she had prepared, she could have handled it. If she had not hidden it for so long, she could have been ready for the feeling, but the scar seemed to resonate a hidden pleasure in her, like a hidden desire she wanted someone to touch. The extra shake did not go unnoticed by Brooke who seemed to realize that it was something Victoria enjoyed in a way that the other blonde hadn’t been ready for.

She brought their foreheads together as Victoria whole giant body was shaking “Do you like when I kiss it? It really is beautiful.” Brooke cooed, trying a desperate new strategy. Weirdly she wasn’t lying…she liked the scar and the desire to kiss it had not been part of her way to break Victoria…she wanted to kiss it, to heal it, but regardless it was working.

“No!” The ex-spy cried as she fought this new sensation that pulled her attention away from the seismic thrusting happening her lower body was engaged in. Her clit seemed to become a nuclear bomb going off over and over. Her body was still growing until her head full of blonde hair smashed through the side of the volcano, but it was dormant and in truth, no amount of lava could have hurt her anyway. The next clit thrust was a draw, but they didn’t separate the love nubs and ground them side to side along with their labia and vulva of the two giant sex goddesses, the squishing sound going miles towards the shore. Brooke’s groin began to push into Victoria’s harder, the equal battle and bodies beginning to turn into a one-sided affair.

One of them flicking and pumping the other into sexual submission. The buxom blonde screamed as she felt her sex starting to spike in uncontrollable ways, it had been years since she had ever gone off not on her own terms, she was always in control of her sex, and now that streak was breaking, and Brooke was taking control of her. She felt her ass squeezed from the side, her pussy fully connected, and her face licked. It didn’t matter if she was a giant, or alone in a small bed, she and Brooke were connected at an unbearable level. Suddenly, she was back leaning on her volcano breaking through the rocks as Brooke securely got on top of her, now slapping their sexes together in violent thrusts that would crush mountains.

“You cheap copy! You can never replace me! I will…I will…make you…cummmm…” Victoria groaned as she held on to the last seconds of her sex. She could feel it, the small sensation she had pushed down so many times this fight, this time uncontrollable. She pulled her copy into a hot kiss and fully clasped the strong ass of her rival while thrusting up. They seemed to freeze, tongues in each other’s mouths, the green eye and blue pair locked. Every muscle, every nerve on the women was heightened, and then the ex-spies tongue retreated.

“No, Brooke! You….copy….you fucking….oh my god! YES!” She cried as it began and there was no way to stop it. Victoria’s pussy seemed to relax on Brooke’s for just half a second, and then it exploded in a way Brooke had never felt or seen. Victoria wailed as her perfectly smooth wet pussy convulsed, and she squirted cum up all over Brookie’s groin and belly who moaned at the feeling. Victoria had begun to cum, her orgasm the hardest and most powerful feeling anyone had ever experienced as the giant thrashed against Brooke’s hot body. The new spy, who was taking in the feeling of her perfect sex rival cumming under, while holding off her own pleasure by a thread. She rode the other giant queen down to the ground, and into the side of the volcano. Each woman was almost 900 feet tall, as they fucked in sequence like they had been built for it.

The hot blonde squirted again, as her living room-sized clit was covered by the soft wet flesh of Brooke’s sex, and the new spy again felt the cum shoot up onto and this time into her slightly. It felt incredible and she leaned down to lift Victoria’s left tit to her mouth where she began to suck the spiky nipple and breast as much as she could muffling her own moans. She was gifted by the sensation of more milk, it made Brooke more desperate to release her own pleasure.

Victoria was lost, it felt so good, the pleasure, the squeezing of her groin, feeling her pussy shoot up the cum, and her nipples to feel like a constant flow. Brooke was giving her the ride of her life, and as a giant, it seemed to make it all the more intense. She hated and loved it, it had been so long and losing control of her sex gave her goosebumps and a stupid smile on her normally scowling face.

The serum worked overtime and Brooke rode Victoria for almost a full minute, as she used the feeling of victory to ignore her own pleasure for as long as possible. It was so hard, as Brooke spit on Victoria’s tit, mixing the goo with the milk that had come out of it, the milky white breasts bouncing wildly in turn. But finally, Victoria went slack, her hot toned body relaxing, and she even let out a dreamy sigh as though she had just been floating on clouds. Every muscle of her body seemed to relax, and she even had a weird smile and grimace on her lips. She had just cum in a way she never had, exploding every nerve in her body and making her shiver with the whole island. She was breathing, dazed, it was incredible...Brooke had just given her a memory of pleasure she would desperately try to recapture somehow and someway…massive or not

The honey blonde was gasping, but she felt something in her core that demanded release, or she would just die…maybe the serum was more than they both bargained for. “I’m not done.” She hissed as she separated their oozing cunts, cum strings the size of trains’ connecting them. She crawled her body on top of Victoria further, leaving an oozing trail of white cum as she placed her hot ass onto the milk dripping tits of her rival. The one good green eye and white glared up, her sex drained as she watched the victorious Brooke sitting on her. The island noticeably changed with the volcanos crushed and their body imprints almost a crater.

“Eat me out or I’ll crush you when you get small.” Brooke threatened, she needed to cum, not wanted, NEEDED. The standoff didn’t last long as Victoria’s eye flashed in anger but a second later, the defeated giant sunk her now TWICE sized whale-sized tongue into Brooke’s folds and squeezed her rival’s perfect ass. The feeling and sensation of the fight came rushing back and Brooke wailed as the enemy tongue moved up her slit to her clit where she felt Victoria suck it tenderly. Then she impaled it as deeply as it could go, Victoria seemingly enjoying it as much as Brooke was. That was all it took for the top girl, who took hold of the long blonde hair, pulling Victoria’s face and mouth into her cunt as hard as possible. It had only been five seconds…it was just that much.

Brooke came a second later with a scream, as she too squirted cum up onto Victoria face and hair. The ex-spy moaned as she was humiliated but didn’t stop herself from sucking in and swallowing what discharge she could, clearly wanting to indulge as much as possible. The honey blonde released the yellow hair and squeezed her own nipples as she came, her moans loud enough to be heard hundreds of miles away. Every nerve, the best orgasm of her life spread down every massive limp. She opened her blue eyes 30 seconds into her orgasm to look down at Victoria who was back on her clit sucking it softly looking up at her. The eye contact between them sent another thrill into Brooke’s body as she squirted again, the serum making her cunt like a cannon, and it covered Victoria’s face…who weirdly didn’t seem to mind in the slightest. After another 10 seconds of enjoying this view, she pulled her cunt away, but before Victoria could complain, the new spy laid down on her rival and slammed her lips into the woman who had just swallowed her juices. They both moaned this time, as they kissed, what felt like hundreds of gallons of spit and cum swishing back and forth in their conjoined mouths. They were both drained, the sex took it all out of them as they swamped the winner’s cum back and forth between their mouths.

They made out for a long time on the island as the sun began to set. It went unnoticed as they started getting smaller and smaller even as their wet kissing slowed down. Minutes later they were normal size and Brooke ended their hot kiss and stood up on shaky legs. Victoria seemed far more dazed and let out only a small groan as the new spy took the blonde hair and dragged the defeated Victoria a few feet from the several swimming pools of their own mixed cum spit now littering the island.

Until she collapsed too, neither talking, only breathing as they looked at the rival from their sides. This is where the organization found them as several boats pulled up with Brock in tow with a group of the top spies of the organization. Victoria forced up, all the men and the women looking at her like she was a goddess...granted they did the same to Brooke, hell even more so.

In the pick-up, Brock ran up and hugged her nude body as a random soldier threw her a blanket to cover up. “YOU DID IT!” He cried, as the guards handcuffed Victoria without offering her anything as they had done her. They suddenly brought Vlad out as well, clothed now and handcuffed as well.

“Yeah…” Brooke breathed, her body still feeling the aftereffects of what had just occurred. She imagined Victoria was in a similar position. She had won…she had made her rival cum first and settled which of them turned the other on. It had felt so good that she honestly thought it could have been a dream.

“Well, I’m so proud of you…you saved the world babe.”

She smiled at him and kissed him on the cheek, before looking at the other spy couple standing together finally captured…but something was wrong. Vlad was smiling.

She almost yelled out, but it was too late, and two things happened at once. Firstly, the mountain that Brooke had been leaning suddenly erupted from the seismic shift the women had created and shook the entire island. That was a surprise to everyone. Then, one of the helicopters above them exploded while half the guards seemed to begin shooting at the others. That was a surprise for only the organization. It was pure chaos and Brooke fell to the ground as a dust storm kicked up from the mountain. She recovered quickly and stood but found all her allies on the ground knocked out or incapacitated, leaving only her left. Turning, she found herself face to face with Victoria and Vlad, both free of their handcuffs and looking at her with several of their bodyguards around them. Then, the still flying helicopter lowered a ladder for them to be picked up.

There was nothing she could do; she couldn’t fight them in her current state. She was at their mercy. The defeated one-eyed spy was handed a pistol from one of the traitors and levelled it at Brooke. The blue-eyed girl was frozen in fear because there was no way out of this.

Victoria had the gun pointed at Brooke, the standoff tense, both still fully nude as the world slowed down around them. The images and feelings they had shared, however much in anger and battle were still flowing in their bodies. Vlad smiled at the other spy’s helplessness and began to laugh. “Well, it seems you were lucky to stop us this once Brooke, but you won’t have another chance because it’s time for you to die. We will return, the world will be ours!” But that was the last smile he would ever have as Victoria turned the gun and shot him through the temple. He collapsed with a thud, killed instantly while Brooke jumped slightly at the sound, but remained frozen watching the man become a corpse. Victoria turned the gun back on Brooke for a long second, the two sexpots once eying each other curiously. The blue orbs locked to the sea-green one, but after another few seconds, Victoria didn’t shoot. She simply dropped the gun onto the ground, her face unreadable. She then took hold of the ladder and climbed up halfway as Brooke watched her, wondering what just happened. But as Victoria ascended, she stopped and licked her red lips at her rival…something Brooke watched with desire. They shared one last look of lust and hate before the yellow-haired blonde flew away into the horizon and disappeared. Luckily the volcano was erupting on the other side of the island, so the spy was in no immediate danger. She quickly helped as many as she could before she passed out from the aftereffects of her titan sexfight.

2 Weeks Later

Brooke sat in the massive empty chamber, a big fireplace behind the woman who ran this place. She was in full shadow…the head of the organization, a mysterious figure to all. A woman Brock had mentioned but had never seen…it seemed no one had, but she ran the whole thing…her motives, the one thing they all were committed, ‘To Save the World.’ Her sweet looking secretary was at her side. Brooke had met this woman a few times, Quinn. Though she looked sweet, she was anything but, young, smart, with long wavy black hair and a dangerous expression anytime she was annoyed.

“Well Brooke, we will be sending you on your first of many solo missions. You will be of a great asset to us and protect the world.” The shadow spoke, a much younger voice than what Brooke expected…it almost sounded familiar.

“Protection of the world is all that matters.” The shadow continued, and Victoria’s words about the organization came rushing back to Brooke’s mind…but she kept quiet. She needed to learn more.

“What about Victoria?” Brooke asked, her body and mind feeling a heat just from the name.

“Do not interrupt the boss.” Quinn hawked; her clipboard held like a paddle. Her green eyes flashed behind her square glasses. There was a short silence, and Brooke felt the hair on her neck bristle, the way Quinn was looking at her…she could feel the tension.

“This mission does not involve Victoria, but do not worry, we will take care of her…personally.” The shadow continued. Quinn snorted, like hearing the ex-spies name insulted her more than it did even Brooke. What history did they have? Brooke wondered, her spy mind now trained to try and pick up every little detail.

“You mission.”

Then, the secretary walked up, and Brooke could tell she was showing off her chest and ass as she walked. Daring Brooke to compare…it was now well-known knowledge how she and Brooke had destroyed half a city with their sex. Quinn handed her a packet, but held on for a microsecond, making sure that Brooke had to tug it away. When she finally got it, Quinn returned to her place…her short skirt swaying with her pantyhose held up by whatever hidden garter belt she was wearing.

Brooke pushed it out of her mind and opened the sheet as the shadow continued, “This is Holden Moro. He is a wealthy businessman who has many illegal areas of work in the southern seas…but he is not the target.” The next page was beautiful redhead, dark red hair like fire, long, all the way down to her sexy ass. Her pale skin that seemed to glow in the light, showed off in a black dress that left little to imagination…slit up both sides her long legs.

“This is his wife, Penelope. She is known both for her erotic and exotic tastes…and has used her husband’s underground connections to collect many artifacts deemed dangerous. Women who have made a pass at Holden have ended changed or even gone…she is the jealous type…. which we think is your way in. We believe she has come into possession of a new powerful object that allures men and women to the island. The couple are using it to bring in new clients to their casino resort, and empty their wallets. But we don’t know much more.”

“Sounds interesting,” Brooke said, eying Penelope…wondering if her body was as good as her own. And did she know how to use it?

“It will be…but we have another caveat.” A third page and Brooke’s eyes went wide. It was the tribal princess from the valley…but in modern clothes and looking equally as sexy as she had around that fire pit those months ago. Her dark brown skin was flawless, with long curly dark brown hair that seemed to be dyed dark red in this modern look. Her body looked fantastic, and Brooke remembered how she had glared at her and Victoria while they had been forced to strip.

“You remember her…good. That is the princess of the Largos tribe, Orenda. We believe she is on her way to get the artifact too…but her motives are unclear. Deal with her if you must.”

Brooke looked at the princesses…she wondered what grudge she would hold after the valley. If they ended up nude, she wondered which of them would pin the other…how would they fight? She stood up though, being in this chamber was eerie, and she wanted to leave as soon as possible.”

“Victoria was the only we would dare send on a mission such this…women and supernatural were her specialties. You will now have to take that mantel. Go to the island of Ito Casino Resort and subdue Penelope and Orenda. Take whatever mystical object and bring it back to us…bring them both back as well if required.”

“Understood.”

“Good. We expect wonderful things from you…Brooke, do not disappoint us. Dismissed.”

She left in a hurry. The laws two weeks it felt like she had the promotion of a lifetime and was more involved than that of the most senior members. She hadn’t seen Brock in a while, but it didn’t bother her. She had thrown into her new spy life…love would come later. But she also felt off...like she was seeing something. Victoria’s words… ‘they are eviler than I am!’ One day she would need to find Victoria...and get that info out of her.

The next day she boarded the plane, a small suitcase with a few items she figured she would need for the tropical resort. Set for the island of Ito, where Penelope was waiting.

THE END----But I think more to come?

So that is the end of the magnitude duel, but I really want to write more about these sexy spies. I’m really enjoying the supernatural and fun aspects of the fights I can do with these new girls. A bit more laid back than the Amber and Maggie stories, and a lot crazier, off the rail kind of fights. SUPERNATURAL. Well, hopefully, the fight was what people imagined as I know the wait was a long time. Brooke and Victoria are fun, and I want to bring in a few more crazy women to join them. Hope you all enjoyed it. I’m going to keep working on a wild night but am playing around with the next story here. My Halloween party at Silvia’s story didn’t’ get finished in time…damn it. It was fun and I want to get back to it eventually.

Umm, annoyingly I have a story done that is just fun, and playful…but it needs to be AFTER a wild night so I’m going to wait. Besides that, I have a titfight story I’m close to. It’s a ski one that I mentioned a long time ago.

OK, that’s enough. Again, thanks for all the support. I have a lot of stories I need to read and comment on now, so I’ll be doing that. I’ll also send this to Rivals, so we can get it on the site too!

Ok, that’s all I got…which was a lot….

King

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

Re: The Magnitude Duel

Hi King! I'm really looking forward to reading this right now!

JB
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

Fantastic story and well worth the wait! The rivalry between Brooke and Victoria is incredibly hot and beautifully reinforced and even greatly increased by the power of the serum. I can't wait to see more of Victoria and I hope she pops up in the next story. The women being mutually obsessed with each other -well, even more mutually obsessed -seems like a natural outgrowth of this story.

The image of two enormous, gorgeous women scissoring each other with mountains as their backrests is really compelling!

I am looking forward to more entries in this supernatural/spy series.

Great work!

JB
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)

This was fun! Like really fun!! Some how you snuck in a chunk of world building with the agencies and Victoria being more ,possibly, anti hero then villain. You've got this passionate rivalries thing to a science man I swear. So many freaky moments in such a crazy setting.

Junior Hostboard Member CIV-424's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Congratulations on finishing this story, King. Despite it being one of your shorter stories, I imagine completing it was still a challenge. But it was worth the wait; just the right amount of sex and conflict with a proper conclusion, as well as promise for the future. That’s another one for the archives.

Honestly, I seem to enjoy your shorter, self-contained stories a lot more, but don’t take that as criticism. Your work on the Maggie Universe is stellar, but perhaps that just got too big for me. I’m glad you and others are enjoying it. I still look forward to whatever you write next, especially that ski trip story, which I have been secretly rooting for, for a long time now…

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Finally got around to reading this. Now I see why you called it Magnitude Duel. Really creative and I hope to see more

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

This is amazingly sexy, thanks for sharing!