Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Re: Sandra Orders A Pizza

Quote Originally Posted by kamafight View Post
    Great fun as always and sexy as ****. Always love your dialog writing.
    Thanks Kama!
    AP

Senior Hostboard Member Rivals_Rapture's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Talking Re: Sandra Orders A Pizza

Quote Originally Posted by AnnatheMarineChick View Post
    Can someone please give me the numbers for these pizza places???? I just ordered a case of olive oil!
    I was just thinking, why don't any of my pizza deliveries end up like this? ha ha

But, A.Penman, this was excellently written and super hot. There are so many times in my stories where I think of something fun to have the characters say, or to make the world feel sexier, and then think ... ah, but it would be too ... hmm ... unbelievable?

I love that for this one you just went there. The story and your readers are better for it. This was one of the most fun tales I've read and at this point I have seen so very many of them.

Great job, thanks for the sexy, and make sure to let me know when you want this one in black!

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rivals_Rapture View Post
    I was just thinking, why don't any of my pizza deliveries end up like this? ha ha

But, A.Penman, this was excellently written and super hot. There are so many times in my stories where I think of something fun to have the characters say, or to make the world feel sexier, and then think ... ah, but it would be too ... hmm ... unbelievable?

I love that for this one you just went there. The story and your readers are better for it. This was one of the most fun tales I've read and at this point I have seen so very many of them.

Great job, thanks for the sexy, and make sure to let me know when you want this one in black!
    I agree. Realism is certainly not what we read these stories for. I love stories full of perverted girls that love getting locked up with each other and testing their sexual durability and power. The entire premise is unrealistic, so why not just roll with it?

HB Forum Owner
    Sandra Orders A Pizza

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rivals_Rapture View Post

Dear Rivals_Rapture,

You are absolutely right. There's not much, if anything at all, about this tale that's believable. As I've often said, that's why it's called fiction. And I have always enjoyed pushing the edge of believability. Actually, the only thing that's supposedly true here is there has always been a business rivalry (not sexual) between these two pizza corporations. I just decided to take things to a level that might be more to the liking of Hostboard denizens. Like you said, I "went there." I love that line, by the way.

As for you, don't ever hesitate to throw in a funny, snarky remark between two characters if it fits the setting that they're in. As writers, humor is our friend. On the other hand, your writing is so exquisite that I would NEVER presume to tell you how to write. But, if you want to have fun with it, by all means do.

Also, I see that you already have the first three chapters. I'd be honored if you turn this one black.

Hope all is well in your life,
    A. Penman

HB Forum Owner
    Sandra Orders A Pizza

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    My dear friend,

You added one more gem in the Beth/Sandra saga ! I liked it !

I think that things will be heated and will be more interesting if in one of your next chapters (I can't think that this is the last one !) wll be proved that Beth's taste about pizza is different than Sandra's.
    So Sandra and Barbara will join forces to face Beth and Shawna !
    Just an idea.

Do not make us wait for long !
    Thank you as always, my friend.

A.P.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123