Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    29 Post(s)

A Wild Night Part 2: The New Girl and the Girlfriend

Part 2:

Amber walked up the stairs of Silvia’s house and back into the impressive kitchen. She felt angry, frustrated, but mostly at herself. How could she leave Maggie down in that basement? How could she leave her with all those bitches and a freaking boxing ring for fucks sake? She didn’t really blame Maggie for this ‘misunderstanding’…well she did a bit. Her girlfriend had kind of broken an important promise of their relationship to put each other first, but it didn’t escape her that she had put her girlfriend in that position either. She should have told Maggie about Bianca and about the worry she still felt about her redhead fighting all the girls in this group, and all women who seemed to appear out of thin air. She could get it over this jealously, but she needed to talk it out with the one person who was now mad at her.

‘Why was Maggie being so stubborn?’ ‘Why am I so stubborn…’ How could I leave her down there…?’ She groaned. Even so, she pulled out her phone, not wanting to be in this house for a second longer. Her finger hovered over the ride-sharing app for a long time unsure of what to do, but before selecting the car icon, she sent a few texts instead.

“Hey.” A voice said from behind, making the blonde jump. It was a voice that she didn’t quite recognize, and she whipped her head around in surprise. Instead of finding a person she knew, it was a girl she didn’t quite expect. The blue-haired girl, Natalie…Silvia, Bianca, and Jenny’s old friend she had only just met a few minutes ago. The girl was looking at her very curiously with her equally bright blue eyes that were the same shade as her hair. Now in a bit better light, Amber could see why she fit in with Silvia and the other girls downstairs. The girl’s black tank top was tight and emphasized a chest that could not be hidden, and her pale legs looked strong in the overly tight cotton shorts. There was plenty of midriff showing that looked taunt and firm, meaning she was in shape. Her right arm was fully tatted with flowers and trees, and another small ink mark was between the pale mountains on her chest that peaked out from the tank top. She was pretty, like a girl you would meet at your local farmer’s market and was selling you fruit. Though the excessive metal rings that adorned her face would not look out of place at a rock concert either.

“What do you want?” Amber responded with some ice, her phone going back into her pocket, the ridesharing app not used. As she fully turned to face the girl, they both noticed how similar they were dressed, tank tops and equally tight workout shorts that looked like a second skin. You might have guessed they would have been the two going into the boxing ring. Each had applied some makeup on tonight, with dark black mascara around their eyes making them pop. The blue wasn’t the only color on their heads either, with Amber re-dying her classic pink steaks. It was mainly to distract from the slightly shaved side part of her head that she had blended as best she could.

Natalie smiled at the ice queen for a long time, then sighed, “Oh, nothing…I just wanted to make sure you knew the way out but looks like I had nothing to worry about.”

There was another pause, that extended into a little awkward silence until Natalie let out a little sigh, “Things sure got heated down there, huh? Figuratively and literally.” She added with a giggle, though Amber felt it was a bit forced. Maybe that was just her lack of trust around new people, and it had already been a night of unwelcome surprises. Her brown eyes glanced around the kitchen again, expecting Bianca, or another one of the bitches to jump her suddenly. But it was quiet, and she didn’t really sense any hostility coming off the new girl who was humming pleasantly.

“Yeah, well, that’s a pretty common thing between this group of...” Amber didn’t finish, unsure how to explain the collection of girls who she had met all the last year. Women who settled disputes, or arguments with their bodies and sexes…and there had been a lot of disputes. Amber didn’t mind most of the women and even liked some of them like Izzy and Marissa, but the collection tonight was far from her choice. At the very least they were challenging her in many ways and fighting like this was certainly the most exciting part of her life. It was hypocritical…she knew…she loved it but was still scared of Maggie doing it. She would never forget that this game had gotten her first official girlfriend because of it, so yeah…maybe she had overreacted. Maybe this group were all friends with some crazy issues? Natalie was still looking at her, seemingly waiting for Amber to finish before she just couldn’t hold it in.

“Friends?!” Natalie gasped as if she was holding it like a breath.

“I wouldn’t use that word.” Amber deadpanned back, in contrast to what her mind had been thinking, her eyes roaming Natalie’s body as she said it. She wondered which of them would be better in bed, which could hold the other down longer. But she pushed the thought out of her head. She had no reason to fight or even get into the face of this new girl, why was sexfighting seemingly always the problem and solution?

“Really? Well, hopefully, that changes one day. I really like meeting and hanging with people who play this game. And I must say, you and your girlfriend seem to be the glue or catalyst that connects all these women. Haven’t seen anything like it really.”

Why the hell am I talking to this girl?’ Amber thought as she took in Nat’s words, glaring at the new girl with her punk bitch stare. For all she knew, she was just trying to distract her or was planning something. She opened her mouth to make a snarky comment, but Natalie had started speaking again seemingly unaffected by Amber’s scowl.

“Why did you get so mad down there? You must have known that your girlfriend was coming here to sexfight Silvia.” Natalie blurted out, and then covered her mouth like she had said too much but was clearly smiling behind it.

“I…” Amber started with a hiss, but her mouth closed, as she tried to carefully diagnose her reply. Though it was a fair question, she was in no mood to answer. Her brown eye’s flashed angrily as she remembered where she was and who she was talking to. “What the hell do you want? I’m not really in the mood to deal with some girl who thinks she can come in and be a little mediator between all of us.”

“Ouch, everyone said you were icy, but I guess I deserve that. It’s true, I’m new and don’t really know what’s all happened between everyone.” Natalie said with a sad tone, her happy go lucky voice diminishing slightly, but when she looked up at Amber, a new type of grin appeared. “I know! Maybe we could help each other?” She breathed, her bright blue eyes flashing slightly again. When Amber didn’t even snicker or comment back, the tatted girl let out a little sigh, “Listen, I really want to make some sexy friends of my own in this city…and I think you and hopefully your girlfriend are the best place to start.”

“What?” Amber growled, her voice stronger and her body tensing.

Natalie fidgeted slightly, this blonde girl was a tough nut to crack…but she wanted what Silvia had and this was the best opportunity she could find. “I want to meet people and learn about their energy. And out of all the girl’s, I think you might be the hottest…and the one most people want to fight! So, I want to be your friend, and be part of the connections! Oh, but don’t tell the other’s I said you are the hottest! That might start even more stuff!’ The blue-haired girl puffed, now taking a step closer to the sexy blonde.

The conversation took a quick left turn and Amber let out a sigh, “Energy?” She questioned but wasn’t clueless about what she was talking about. Marissa had brought up sexual energy to her before. She loved her best friend, but she was a little out there some time. Natalie seemed to brighten up even more when Amber didn’t immediately call her crazy or walk away after the word energy. “Yes! I thrive off the positive cosmic energy of the world, and I think if we hang out, we could have a positive impact on each other! Win-win!”

Amber was looking at her now like she was crazy, but really a lot of thoughts were flying through her head. The words, ‘cosmic energy’ again reminded her of Marissa, who likely got it from some anime. Her best friend had said it so many times that even Amber was starting to believe in it. The other blonde had also been the only person she had been able to talk to about her feelings and trying to get over this block she felt. Though the anime girl’s annoyance with her redhead made Marissa slightly biased in every conversation they had.

“You want to hang out and talk about energy?” Amber questioned, not sounding unsure as Nat might have expected.

Suddenly Natalie looked a bit timider. “Umm, yeah? Like if you want. I know you and my friends have issues, but they don’t have anything to do with me. We could even be sex rivals if you want, not unlike how Maggie and Silvia are…albite maybe with a bit less hate.”

Amber’s bitchy attitude wanted to overact, she wanted to tell this new girl to fuck off, but something stopped her. Maybe it was pity…maybe it was something deeper…her solo fuck off attitude being harder to recapture as Maggie softened her walls the last few months. In the most horrible way to Amber, she now had to admit she liked having friends. She had given Maggie more confidence, and she had taken some of the redhead’s people skills.

“We could make a deal!” Natalie attempted again to keep this conversation going…but trying not to sound as desperate as she was. “We could even…have a little contest if you are interested? Take your mind off things” She added, and it was very clear what she meant. Amber was watching her with a glare but didn’t decline the offer and Natalie pushed.

“Do you want to come up to my room? I’m renting out Silvia’s guest bedroom while I’m here. It’s comfy and I’m sure your cab won’t be here for a while…and we could talk a bit more?”

Amber blankly stared at her, judging again if this was some kind of weird trap. Well, she knew it was a type of trap, but more of a sexual one if anything. She hadn’t called a cab because she never would have left Maggie alone in this house. A bit of her, a part she could not ignore was also curious to talk more with Natalie. ‘Damn it.’ She huffed, something about this girl was alluring…and not just her body that looked untamable.

“Till my car gets here…I’m down to listen to your…deal.” Amber finally responded, keeping the illusion of her bitchy self as best she could as a bright white smile broke out on Natalie’s face. It was contagious. “Yay, let’s go!” She reached forward and gripped Amber’s arm pulling her quickly towards the foyer and up the stairs before Amber could change her mind.

Silvia’s rooms door to the right was closed, but Natalie didn’t pull them in that direction and instead down the left of the hall. They entered the guest room a second later; the one Amber knew where Maggie had relaxed before the orgy. Though, it looked vastly different from what her girlfriend had described. The entire room had an alluring red glow from the five lava lamps on the shelves and desk. What felt like a hundred plants lined the walls, and items hung from the ceiling. The door to the en-suite bathroom and closet were now just flimsily colorful beads. Several bean bags and a distinct smell of strong marijuana filled the room.

As soon as she walked in Natalie began to strip right out of her clothes. To some, it might have been un-modest, but for Amber, she was used to women like this happily showing off their bodies to her. Her pale back had no tattoos like her front, and she flipped her long wavy blue hair back as the tank top was thrown to the side. Before Amber could say anything, she began to shimmy out of her shorts, leaving her in just her panties; green high waisted bootie thong shorts were the outfit of choice. It covered a bit more of her toned ass than maybe some of the more daring ones, but it was skimpy to show off nearly all of the cheeks.

“I doubt you mind, but I just like to feel comfortable in my room. Join me if you want.” Natalie said before Amber could interject. The hippie moved over her bedside drawer and shuffled through some stuff, sticking her pale hot ass out towards her guest clearly on purpose.

“I’m fine. So…what’s this deal? What’s in it for me being your friend?” Amber asked, annoyance seeping into her voice, as the hippie turned to face the punk girl in her own room. The tatted girl’s hot body on full display with a cocked hip. Her pale jugs reminded Amber of Bianca’s and even Maggie’s though there wasn’t a freckle in sight. The black tattoo like a tree branch ran up her sternum was well detailed, and it was hard not having your eyes drawn to it. The hippie’s blue eyes glanced down, and her face had an annoyed look like she was insulted that Amber was not equally as naked as she was now.

“Cutting right to the chase eh…well like I said, I want to be your friend. Let’s be friends...please.” Natalie said as Amber eyed her from the front of her room. Amber’s expression didn’t give much away, her cool face not showing much emotion at all as she heard the request.

“Why would I want to be friends with you? You say it means nothing…but you are close to Jenny, who clearly has been a total bitch, and Bianca who I think is fucking crazy. And Silvia who is a sex addict and wants to kill my girlfriend. She didn’t add that she enjoyed hanging with most of them on good days and found them wildly attractive…that was beyond the point.

“That’s all fair, and I’m going to still be friends with them…but I want to meet more people…women…who like to…well, you know.” She guested between them. “And I think we would get along! Like, from what people have said…you’re not as mean as you act.” She finished, a little less confident than Amber had expected.

“And what do I get from it?”

“Uh, a friend who can help you get rid of all your terrible negative energy,” Natalie responded, walking up and pointing a finger right into Amber’s sternum this time a bit less friendly. She then turned back to the desk and shuffled through a bit more.

“You sound like my friend, Marissa, she says all the same bullshit.” Amber sighed, and Natalie flipped back around so fast Amber didn’t even notice as she rubbed her eyes.

“I do?! Is she hot?”

“…Yeah.”

“Okay, well now I want to meet her too…PLEASE let us be friends? I need this.”

Amber paused, almost ready to say no when Natalie gave a little whine. “I really want to have fun in this city…I’m getting over a fucking nasty breakup. We can find a way to get over how mad you got down there! Somehow.” She groaned, admitting more than she had to even her friends. Then she glared at Amber, and the blonde felt the for the first time, the sexy sexfighter who was friends with all those sluts. A girl who could use her body to make people scream in pleasure, and get what she needed when she needed.

“You already came up to my room, so I know you are interested in being friends or at least something else as well.” Then, her stare became somehow even more determined. “And if that’s the case, let’s have a sexfight right now. You and me. If I win, we are going to hang out as friends and if you win, I’ll leave you alone. How about that for a deal?” She finished by running her hand through her blue hair and stretching on her toes, her light muscles showing from her hot body.

Amber felt the unmistakable pulse of both desire and need but couldn’t stop herself from saying, “You’re fucking weird.”

“I get that a lot.” Natalie shrugged back quickly, “But I’m not hearing a no, please Amber…let’s get to know each other and become best friends when I win.” She finished, with a suggestive look as she ran her hands up to her large firm tits. She squeezed them, making sure Amber was watching and then spit down between them. The musician let out heated breath from her nose, it would take a will stronger than anyone she had ever met to decline the chance of matching her body against this hippie. If anything, it could get out some of the anger she was feeling…and put her and Maggie on an equal footing if or when they talked tonight.

She also had somehow avoided thinking about Maggie and her relationship issues for the last five minutes, so that was good. Then…she had an idea, a slightly devious idea. One that if it worked, might just be what she needed. She gave the hippie a hungry stare with her own brown orbs, doing a full up and down of the pale woman’s body before meeting her stare. “If you win, fine, we can hang out as friends.” Amber repeated and Natalie’s contagious smile returned instantly, “But if I win, you are going to be my slave.”

The smile faltered, and Natalie seemed to almost be re-considering just from that line. “I don’t like the slave stuff.” She said quietly, and Amber almost didn’t hear her, but when she looked up, the sexy nearly nude hippie looked determined. “I can win.”, then gave Amber a questioning look, “Why though?”

Amber knew she needed to get over this block with her relationship status and the first was forgiveness. Somehow, someway, because she wouldn’t risk what she had with Maggie. She wanted to add to Maggie’s life, make her enjoy it more, not stress her out. She could do it for Maggie, she could beat jealously, but she could do it her way.

Amber smiled her own grin at Nat, though her smile was far more devious. “I don’t really care for the slave stuff either, but when I beat you…I’m going to trade you for my slave time with Bianca…so that Maggie will forgive me.”

Natalie brought her hands up to her pinked lipped mouth, “Aww you are fighting for love…that’s so cute…but...I won’t be a trade option, so I guess we really do have something to fight about now.”

“I guess we do. You can still back out if you don’t want to play with me?”

“No way, we are going to be friends. I know it…I foresaw it.” She finished dreamingly, but Amber didn’t even question it anymore.

“Well then, let’s play Natalie on your bed…let’s find out which one of us can really make the other cum.” Amber cooed sexually, and Natalie felt her own pulse. It had been a while since she had really gone against another woman like this…but she was as good as anyone when it came to sex. She watched as the blonde pulled off her red tank top and threw it to the side along with the red sports bra, she was wearing underneath. The tanned tits bounced slightly out on display and looked somehow even better bare than she could have imagined. Not a single tan line showing…Nat guessed Amber must like to tan nude…that could be a bonding thing once they were friends.

Natalie, already being very much nude, began unclipping all her piercings while Amber took out her nose ring, and stripped the rest as well, peeling down tight red shorts, only leaving her in a red lace bikini thong that she could have worn to the pool. Both sets of flip flops were thrown to the corner of the room, leaving them in an equally dressed state. The red light from the lamps seemed to make the woman’s bodies glow, and make them seem even more attractive, as Natalie, turned on some music. It was low jazz, and when Amber gave her a questionable look, she shrugged. “For the mood.”

They stood there in only their small bottoms, Amber’s little string style red thong that covered less than 1% of her ass. Both red and green had small wet spots on the front… ‘well that was quick,’ Amber thought as she took in Natalie’s body. She knew she was horny and angry, and the hippie’s form was very alluring, the type of woman she often would have found in the bar when she was single. Thinking of this girl rolling around with Bianca, Jenny, that Riley girl or Silvia was almost too much. She wondered which of the four of them really would be the top woman of the bitch group they had formed.

“You sure you want to do this?” Amber breathed as her brown nipples flicked into the other brown pair in front of her. She knew there was no backing down now, and even if Nat tried, Amber would just tackle her anyway. They were both erect by their shafts, the goosebumps of their areolas prominent…wanting to have meshed. She wondered how this girl’s sex style would be…she could only guess from her friends. She would not underestimate this hippie no matter how friendly and smiley she was…especially since she was playing in her territory.

“Yeah, I do, and I think you are the one who is going to be most surprised when you find yourself cumming first. You and…that Marissa girl is going to be fantastic tour guides for me.”

Amber raised an eyebrow to her new opponent but didn’t say anything.

“So, we both understand, the first girl to cum loses, and the loser finishes the winner.” Nat offered.

“A one-off? And here I thought you wanted to find sexual nirvana.”

“Yeah, but we will need more than just us for that…for now I think this little duel should be short and sweet…so that maybe we can catch the end of the match downstairs.” Nat teased back.

Amber huffed but lifted a hand and placed it on Natalie’s hip, the first contact between the two young women who just oozed sexual desire. The blue-haired girl lips curled up once again, as Amber waited, “Since we have just met, how about before we really go at it, we do a little kissing to feel each other out…like a warmup? Just like five minutes? Kissing, groping, and spitting allowed, but no touching each other’s center. We save that for the bed.” The hippie teased, running a finger just into the top of Amber’s thong, that the guitarist felt into her core.

Amber shrugged like she didn’t care, “If you want a little longer of thinking you have a chance, I’m down to judge your kissing. I’m sure your friends will tell you; I’m really fucking good at sex.”

“I bet you are…but so am I.” Natalie breathed, but there was a little bit of hunger that Amber detected. The blue-haired girl tilted her head to the right and Amber did the same as they brushed their lips together lightly before pressing the twin pairs of soft flesh in a soft kiss. Sexfighters or not, it was undeniable that there was a sick level of attraction between them like there were between so many of the girl’s downstairs. From meeting to sexfighting in minutes this…Amber had done it a few times now, though this felt the most formal. A very civil agreement for very weird prizes.

Neither girl attempted right away to overwhelm the other’s lips, letting them smack and stick together, moving slowly in a smooth rhythm and quickly got a grasp of who their opponent was. Their arms that had been at their sides, wrapped around and began to pull the other’s girl’s hot body into her own, closing the distance. The nipples that had been flicking, now compressing like they had been begging to do. Natalie’s tongue slipped into Amber’s mouth a second later, the blonde allowing it without any resistance and meeting it with her own. She felt like a teenager again in this room, experimenting with some chick at a party, like if some guys had paid them to make out. She wasn’t sure this night could get weirder as she and the hippie began their sex duel.

The two hotties made out in front of the bed, their mouths moving in sync, and it quickly became heated as their tongues twisted and twirled. The hippie’s hand also began to explore, running her fingers on Amber’s big buns, and hips, looking for a flaw in the sexy skin. The sound of kissing passed the sound of the music as they pulled in tighter, stepping into each other’s space. The blonde also noticed that her rival’s mouth had begun seemingly getting more drooly, with more spit and more spit being dripped into her own maw. The blonde enjoyed it…her girlfriend and best friend liked to spit a lot too, though she wasn’t sure they knew that about each other.

After a practically wet part of the kiss, Natalie backed up, stings of spit between them. “Hmm, a lot of girls don’t like when I drool into them. Do other girls in the group like it?” She asked, and Amber’s eyes gave a hint of rising in response; was this girl a mind reader?”

“Hehe, I guessed right, didn’t I? Is it your best friend or maybe your girlfriend?” The hippie asked, and instead of answering, Amber kissed back hard, letting, even more, spit build between them. It was almost sloshing in their mouths when Amber backed up just slightly. “Maybe…or maybe it’s me.” She whispered and felt Natalie’s sexy body get a shiver all the way down to her spine. She then dropped her head and ran her very wet tongue up Natalie branch tattoo between the valley of her tits, and a second shiver made Natalie let out an almost whimper.

“Oh, you like that?” Amber whispered, and Natalie let out a hiss, she had been out of the game too long. Forgetting that every second and move was building her towards orgasm, “Yeah, I do…you are more playful than I imagined after what I saw down in the basement.”

“I’ve learned to become more adaptable; I can tell what you like…just from our kissing. Maybe I will keep you for my slave while Bianca has me.”

“You are looking pretty far into the future…you have to beat me first.” Nat continued as they kept kissing briefly, the spit trail spreading on their bodies as they rubbed. Another minute of kissing and their hands had explored plenty of ass, and back. Their pink lips separated just slightly once again, their chins dripping in spit.

“You must work out a lot for a body like this.”

“You must too.” Amber hissed, while she sucked the girl’s bottom lip into her mouth before letting it go.

“I have always said a healthy body is the first step to nirvana…and keeping oneself in a position to hold another girl while she spasms through an intense orgasm like I’m going to do to you.”

“Ahh, there it is. Even you can’t hide being a bitch once it starts going.”

“Oh, I take offense to that…I’m not a bitch anymore! I just don’t like to lose, and I don’t want to be a slave; I also don’t need hate or anger to dominate another woman with sex. I do it for fun while having fun.” Natalie laughed, then her body shifted, forcing a strong thigh between Amber’s own to twist and slam her down to the bed. But Amber was ready, and she held onto Natalie’s tatted body, slapping their big tits together in a struggle at the front of the mattresses as they grunted mouth to mouth.

“Oh, is it time for us to really start playing?” Amber grunted, as she brought her pink lips to Natalie’s and let it trace the other pair.

“It’s been five minutes, and I have a feeling we are both pretty turned on…I’m looking to make this a hot quick orgasm for you.”

“Overconfident, aren’t you?”

“Maybe, but you will see why when I force you down to your back,” Natalie said, her friendly voice now far more determined.

“Not before you.” Amber hissed back, as their holds tightened, and they huffed from the heat of the make out and now the battle of muscles. Breast to breast the women, felt the heat of their embrace growing, and Natalie reached down and began nipping and licking the blonde’s soft neck.

Amber shifted their feet, slowly sweaty bare skin slapping every second, as the blonde tried to bump her hips into Natalie’s and break her stance. The blue-haired girl held firm as her hips were thrust into, and she spanked Amber hard on the left side of her leg while biting her neck. “Grr….” Amber growled as she got another hot spanking, and her thong was suddenly snapped. Getting spanked was one thing, but her bikini snapped made her jump slightly. The blue-haired girl then pulled apart from a loosened grip and spun Amber by the arm, trying to throw her onto the bed. It worked…sort of, but Amber held on when Natalie tried to release, falling onto the light blue sheets but pulling her opponent with her.

Amber went down but Natalie collapsed right on her left side on the light blue sheets. There was a second of peaceful jazz, before Natalie rolled in a fluid motion on top of Amber, their hot nude bodies starting to blend.

Amber looked surprised at how effortlessly the hippie moved on top of her, and the look of shock must have been apparent.

“Yoga.” She answered the unsaid question, then continued, “Just relax and cum, I’ll take good care of you...bestie.” She smirked as her hands filled with the lightly spit covered breasts of the blonde. Amber moaned before the other woman bent down to smack their lips together again, spits flowing between them like a river. Amber couldn’t believe how fast this make out had turned her on while she wrapped her legs around the sexy woman. She guessed the last 10 minutes thinking of Maggie and Silvia and all the women downstairs weren’t helping control her desire.

They kissed for a few seconds, but time was on Amber’s mind, and she ghosted her hand over her rival’s covered cunt, the sensation alone making the hippie jerk her hips slightly forward. It was a sign, and seconds later they each sent their hands into each other’s thongs, the small pieces of cloth easily giving way so that they could start playing with the center of nerves as the race reached the next gear. Amber easily slid two fingers into Natalie, the girl’s pussy ready and practically begging for pleasure as her digits found themselves wet and warm a second later. She focused her right arm to begin slowly exploring and teasing the folds while her mouth remained occupied with Nat’s playful tongue. The blue-haired girl was sucking her rival’s lower lip tenderly, before running her teeth on it lightly.

This match was so far softer than any fight Amber had been in, but it clearly was still a race with how they kept bumbling each other’s wrists to throw off the other’s girls fingering. Amber let out a groan as Nat penetrated her body easily with how wet the blonde was, oozing cum into her palm. Each girl went a little deeper into the other’s hot sex, searching for the right spot, the right little place that would make the other cry out her name in pleasure. A minute or two passed and they hadn’t moved much, Amber content to be on the bottom if they kept this position with their hands between them, two fingers covered in the warmth. Natalie quickly became annoyed by Amber’s red piece of clothing ended up just pulling it to the side, letting Amber’s smooth cunt out to the open air.

The blue girl then hissed as her own thong was shifted, grimacing in desire at the guitarist well-trained index and middle fingers played her, while the pinky and pointy finger rubbed her outer folds tenderly. The red glow from the lava lamps gave an erotic sight as she opened her eyes to investigate Amber’s concentrating face, the blonde’s big tits rubbing her own every few seconds between the conjoined forms. The brown eyes seemed to sense the stare and opened as they locked eyes in the erotic light, looking for any sort of weakness or worry in their orbs as they began to build up a sexual frenzy.

Their eyes fluttered close again as they kept up this pace. Amber had never kissed a girl this non-stop in a fight, even with her girlfriend. She and Natalie had not separated their pink lips in what felt like 15 minutes and could fill a pint glass with the amount of spit they had swallowed. Every time Amber would try to break it off, Nat would push in harder, keeping them kissing, and Amber knew this must be some tactic as she was forced to swallow back more and more spit while her pussy was pleasured.

The punk girl tried to stop the playful licks, but the control Nat showed with her pink muscle was incredible. Constantly rubbing Amber’s gums, shinning her white teeth, slashing her own, and whenever the blonde gave chase, she would find herself getting her tongue sucked like a popsicle. ‘Fuck,’ she groaned internally as she was outdueled mouth to mouth. She tried to break off again, but no luck, Nat moved with her, the one free hand not in Amber’s pussy, gripped into the pink hair, keeping her locked. She could feel the curl of Natalie’s smile as Amber began to struggle, desperate to escape as she was overwhelmed with the tongue and spit. The hippie knew she was gaining control but didn’t account for Amber’s pinky using some of the cum from her own cunt to tease her ass, slipping into the puckered hole, much to her annoyance and pleasure of the blue-haired girl.

She gasped, breaking the kiss as her ass clenched on the invader that had made her whimper. The lack of pressure between their tits finally allowed them to shift so that the hot blonde was on top rolling them quickly. Amber sat up slightly, but the hippie was still holding the blonde hair and she attempted to pull Amber back down into her mouth trap. In truth, she didn’t need much effort. Amber was already moving forward, and the punk girl slammed their mouths back together from up top, determined to renew and take control of that fight, not one to run away or back down from a kissfight in nearly any circumstance. They groaned before silencing each other, as the blonde matched Natalie’s tongue aggressiveness with her own and they both dove back their rival’s maw like swords in the attempt to gag each other, even while from the outside, the hot bodies seemed to be simply masturbating each other almost pleasantly way. All the while their mouth fight was intense, wet and erotic.

They were quick to notice that neither girl seemed to have much a gag relax as the wet duel went deeper while the hands worked each other’s cunts like spiders in their thongs, the heat now easily radiating from the groins. Now a bit more prepared, Amber was able to keep up the kissing duel, their chins covered in self-made lubricate as Nat huffed trying to get back in control of her tongue trying to reach the back of Amber’s throat but having to defend herself as Amber attempted the same. They rolled twice, but nothing changed with their hands pumping, and the tongues matching as they formed an impressive knot to wring the other’s taster dry.

A few seconds of a tie, but Nat’s oral skills were on point, and with a slam, she pinned Amber’s tongue into the roof of her own mouth. The blonde groaned and rolled them again to take the top spot again while retreating her taster. Having her tongue pinned was only the first part of a multiple prong attack, as Nat’s thumb rotated around Amber’s clit forcing the blonde to gasp and break off the kiss duel for the second time. She breathed heavily while their hands started moving faster, the sound of their wet pussies starting to overwhelm the music.

Amber tried to sit up on top of Nat, but when their tits finally separated, Natalie bucked hard and sent Amber off to the side. Neither woman realized that during their hot intense make out they had ended up far too close to the edge of the bed. The hot blonde fell off the bed with a thud. ‘Oof,’ she thought, this was a far more sexually intense little match as she moved her tongue making sure it still had feeling.

The slowness and teasing turned her on far too quickly compared to some of the rougher matches she had. That was something she needed to work on. Her thong was doing nothing in terms of protection, so no point keeping it on, she thought. She needed to win this fast, and she bet that Natalie was thinking the same or they would go off together. Losing their final piece of clothing would end this very quickly and would allow them to meet sex on sex. She peeled the red bikini off down her legs before flicking the tiny piece away, but her eyes noticed that under the bed were quite a few boxes. She assumed the new girl had not unpacked fully, and she took an extra glance, unable to help herself.

There were a few things Amber expected and some she didn’t. One box that was labelled sex toys, next to another box labelled, ‘Bongs. “You must really like to smoke,” Amber stated as she looked up from her side of the bed. The sexy hippie had been crawling towards her on the sheets, her big tits hanging down, swaying slightly as she moved. Yet, Natalie’s predatory face quickly shifted to one of confusion, then understanding.

“Yeah, do you like too?”

“Yeah, sometimes.”

“Oh, amazing! I know we are mid-fight, but you want to do hit?” Natalie asked so casually as if they hadn’t been pumping each other like wild animals a few seconds ago. Amber wasn’t one to deny getting high, though it had been reduced for a few reasons since leaving school. Not saying no, she got back on the bed and went to her knees as Nat looked at her expectantly.

After a few heated seconds, the blonde shrugged, “Are we agreeing to a quick break?”

“Yes. No fighting right now, if we smoke, or we can just start fucking again.”

“Hmm, let’s do a hit then, why not?” She had nothing to lose…and being a little high if Maggie broke up with her might save some of the pain.

The hippie’s mouth opened in surprise, “Oh my god, you really want to? OK, let me get my best weed. I have never taken a hit mid-fight; this might be the path to nirvana!” She exclaimed overly excited, 100 percent forgetting at the moment that they were indeed still sexfighting.

She bounced back to her nightstand and pulled out the lighter and reached around for a fancy looking bong and what smelt like really strong weed. Like a pro, she set it up quickly, and took a large hit less than a minute later, holding it in her mouth for a long time. Then, without warning, she blew it into Amber’s face, the smoke filling her senses. The punk girl didn’t react besides breathing in slowly, and then took she took the bong, and easily took an equally big hit, leaving some spit where her lips had connected. She blew her own puff right back into the hippie, though they were much closer, pink mouth to mouth, and Nat let out a moan.

Natalie seemed like she was heaven, and she then did another hit licking up Amber’s spit, but instead of blowing it at Amber, she pulled her into a kiss. They let the smoke be shared between them, filling lungs, until they coughed aggressively and broke apart gagging after the burning had become far too much.

“Fuck, that burns.” Amber coughed, turns out the holding the hit in the kiss, though really hot, was a bit less erotic when they were both gagging like they had chocked on some dick.

“Yeah…that was a bit much…but it felt good.” Natalie gasped back, her lungs burning, but the feeling was one she was used to, especially back in her younger days. This weed would hit them quickly, and make them feel some pretty intense sensations, but she didn’t need to detail it out for the blonde.

As Amber looked at the fully nude hippie, the sexual hunger was growing Natalie’s face, as Amber pushed her tits into Nats, and gave a playful lick to her lips. It seemed the playful style of the fight would continue, and the hippie felt a thrill go down her spine, ‘No wonder Bia has such a crush’, she thought, she might get one too if they did this every night.

With the bong placed back off the bed, the two sexy women slammed their mouths together hungrier to find out which one of them really turned the other on more. They kissed for a long time, a really long time as time slowly slipped as their minds became just a little bit foggier. It seemed to excite them how long they could kiss, and Amber wondered what kind of weed, or if it was just their excitement of smoking and fuck fighting driving them. Hands explored everywhere, pinching, squeezing, feeling every bit of the social media worthy body that was grinding on them. Even though their thongs had been the only thing left, being fully nude was better, and it allowed them to explore with the least bit of interruption, as they ran on the lines where the lines of the panties had been.

As Natalie shifted her legs and pressed a thigh onto Amber’s open wet sex both still on their knees, the blonde let out a moan. She tried to press her own flexing leg up while holding in what was becoming an unbearable amount of pleasure building fast. She wanted to fuck, and no matter how fun this was, she needed to win. She shifted her body in a way that she was bent back while crossing their legs a bit more, so on the next meeting, it was as close to pussy to pussy, sensitive wet sex to sensitive wet sex they could get in this position. Natalie froze, as Amber leaned back further, both still on their knees but in an awkward-looking scissor position. The hippie had not been expecting the shift, but she didn’t retreat, allowing their lower lips to hold the near nether kiss for a long few seconds. Then, she began to grind, her pale ass flexing, as it felt equal pressure brought forward by Amber. It was a test of muscles and sex, as they held each other from falling back with their arms, their lower bodies meeting while the rest of them was separate. The girl’s groaned, now in a full sexual frenzy as they really began to fuck with their inhibitions gone and wanting to make the other cum like a slut.

Amber and Natalie rocked together shaking the bed as they concentrated on their hot slow fuck. Amber’s labia wetly glided over Natalities and the nerves on her sex seemed to ignite for the hundredth time pressed on the new girl’s sex. They were both soaked, not a single drop of lube needed between the overly attracted girls. Natalie’s face which always had a smile was stern and fully focused on breaking Amber down, thrust to thrust. But then, Amber’s grip slipped off Nat’s sweaty back and she fell down in a fast shift of limbs. Laying on her back while Nat used her now free hands to tweak Amber’s nipples, between her rival’s legs. She was teasing the brown shafts, bending them with some spit. On her third try, Amber caught her rival’s hand, but instead of forcing them away, lifted them to her mouth. The sexy punk began to suck the hippie’s fingers, running her pink taster up and down, all the way to the joints.

“That’s so hot…” Natalie groaned, watching the punk get very into it, the brown eyes glued to the blue, only increasing the sense of intensity. Getting high while fighting was exhilarating, and as she and Natalie stayed in the center of the bed, she threw her body down to begin to wetly kiss once Amber had sucked every finger of her rival. Then, shifted, wanting to be getting more invested in feeling Amber up, the big hits starting to spread down their limbs and letting them speak freely. The guitarist let out a moan, as Natalie, spanked the side of her big ass, their bodies readjusting again. She continued her attack, leaning down and spitting a shot right into Amber’s open mouth. It landed on the back of the pink-haired girl’s throat and Amber almost gagged as she froze on her back and Natalie fully mounted her in a crossed legs dominant scissor position.

“Bet you tasted that.” Natalie laughed, as she began to really work Amber’s body from up top, lifting the blonde’s leg to her shoulder so that she could really get in deep with their labia and vulvas. Amber giggled, “Yeah, it was so good, I want MORE!” and Nat moaned from the words. Amber was using all the control even as the weed started to make it harder to hold focus. It was filling her with energy but making it harder to keep attention on winning and just not cumming. The sensations around her body were starting to blow her mind, her pussy felt alive, and so did Natalie’s like two best friends embracing after being apart for so long.

Holding in a single orgasm like this was intense, and not a type of fight she had done in a long time. She and Maggie never got tired after one and unless they were on a time crunch. Even then, they would normally wait till they could go a few rounds. The sexual moans were filling as the two women rode each other on the bed, giving it their all, while also losing focus. To the point, Nat looked blankly at Amber and grinned from the slightly on the top spot

“Oh, this is so much fun, you are everything I hoped you be…but I’m still going to beat you. I can tell you just think I’m so hot. We are going to be so good of friends.” Natalie taunted in her high position. Her sleeved arm wrapped around Amber’s leg, and she licked up the blonde’s calf near her face and gave her rival a sexual wink as she did it.

Amber let out a moan, “Please, why does that feel so good?” She said aloud, then giggled. That was supposed to be in her head. She used her own free hands, to spit into her palms, then reached up and rubbed the bouncing balls of pale fat on Nat’s chest. “My turn to play with your puppies,” Amber said, with a smile. Five minutes, this quick but fleeting weed was going to be a force, making the ice queen melt fully. God, she missed Maggie she thought even as she ground her sex into this new girl’s hot body.

Natalie groaned, her body shifting desperately trying not to feel what was unstoppable. The weed wasn’t helping, and it seemed to heighten her senses. How was this blonde slut holding on? Was she really this in control of her sex? She needed to get her cunt and center away from Amber’s just for a second to catch her breath, but this time it seemed it was the bottom sexy ice queen who read her mind. “Don’t you fucking separate from me” Amber hissed from the bottom, and it seemed she was now in control, and Natalie seemed to know it. A good spanking to her ass pale made her gasp, and her blue hair was flipped back at the hippie let out an out-of-control moan.

“How…oh GOD, this feels so good. How?” Natalie moaned into the sky, her sleaved arm going up to her mouth to bite the skin, anything to distract herself from the squirming woman under her. The brown eyes flashed, and it seemed she had her new opponent right where she wanted her. Amber got on top by rolling them forward, her yellow hair glowing in the red-light of the lava lamps. Natalie didn’t resist and seemed to settle on her back, sinking into the blue sheets that made it look like they were fighting on water. It had looked like a wild roll, but their wet cunts did not break apart even for a second. She did long sexy strokes of their cunts, zero friction, and nothing but sex flesh blending. Yet, Natalie held on well, squeezing Amber’s ass with her fingers as they rocked in sequence, her body not one to break easily.

“Yes, you feel even better like this.” Amber hummed happily, though a bit of her screamed to focus, knowing that she was only a little bit from falling into the sex trap of Nat.

“I can fuck from the bottom just like you Amber.” The hippie whined as her clit had been being pushed a bit more. She looked up at Amber in the light, the sexy face had a smile like she was really enjoying this fight. Natalie hoped so, the weed was starting to fully take hold, and she felt even more energetic…though that wasn’t good for their self-control.

“I hope so, I want to feel you struggle as I grind you. I love this feeling! I love Maggie.” The punk girl yelled back, but she paused, knowing that was not what she had meant to say.

“Fuck, you and she are so cute!” Nat cried out, but she seemed to be getting faster, her hips snapping like a hungry turtle. “Oh no.” Amber cried, as she pushed down the pleasure and snapped her body back as they stickily kissed their pussy lips together. She had to think fast, this more sexual fight was not her skill set, and she needed to end this quickly. She thought about Nat and the less than 20 minutes she had known her…what did she like? The answer seemed to come as she looked around the room at the pictures of people having sex on the wall. And the winking, and the eye contact that the blue-haired girl had done so much. It seemed she was very into the visual and Amber was a queen of that. She would lose this playful fight unless she gave a bit of a show to this sexy girl.

The blue-haired girl shot her sleaved arm towards her rival’s massive right tit squeezing it. “Whatcha thinking about?” Nat gasped as they fucked, even as their clits touched, rocking their sexual cores and making their eyes go wide. Somehow, they were still holding a conversation. The two small bundles of womanly pleasure had stayed out of the way for longer than they might have preferred but now with all of their slits sealed, it was only a matter of time as they began to flick and rub them into each other’s sex flesh.

“Thinking about you, and what you like. I know you love to spit. Right my little hippie?” Amber teased, turning on her playful voice and Natalie groaned from the bottom, trying to focus as she held the pressure in her groin for just a bit longer. But she kept watching as Amber spit on herself, letting it run down between her tits in a long string. Then, pulled one of Natalie’s own hands from her ass to spread it, adding an even more visual stimulant. The blue-haired girl’s eyes went wide, and for an apparent reason of seeing this, and being forced to rub Amber’s body…Nat felt her body begin to break but more from the visual stimulation than anything.

It had been so long since she had been a sex race like this, and it seemed she had picked a hell of a woman to get back into it with. Amber was one of the hottest women she had ever fucked, and this sexy bitch was on top, bouncing on her, using her hand to spread the wet spit over her own sexy tits, sinking into the hot fat and moaning while she did it.

“This feels so good! Spit on me more!” Amber cried out, and Natalie couldn’t handle it. All at once, her clit was flicked, her own fingers squeezed wetly into Amber’s big tits, and her own brown nipple pinched by Amber’s other free hand. The words were just the icing on the cake. That would do it.

“Ugh! Fuck, I’m cumming!” Natalie groaned, announcing it, unwilling to even fight it anymore. As she felt the pale girl’s backbend, Amber moved. She wetly separated their hot sexes that were matched with a disappointing groan from both their lips. It didn’t last though, as she dropped to her knees and used her spit covered fingers to begin to pleasure Natalie further. At the same time, she dropped pink her lips to Natalie’s bouncing left tit and began to spit and aggressively suck the meat. Amber didn’t want to risk going off with Nat, and she absolutely would have…which might have blurred her victory.

“Yes!” Natalie groaned, her pussy squeezing on Amber’s fingers, as she was pumped, and her clit was teased by Amber’s thumb. Amber groaned too, she had been way too close for comfort, and feeling the pussy of Natalie tighten on her fingers sent chills down her nude body. The orgasm went on, the hippie’s body shaking in a way it hadn’t in a long time. She pulled Amber in tighter, then ripped the punk off her tit and pulled her face to her mouth so they could wetly kiss through the final seconds of the peak. Amber’s tongue finally dominated one of their kisses and Natalie let out a whimper and wail as the final peak passed through her form, her back flexing, and the grip on one of the best asses she had ever held as she screamed louder than before. The hippie then collapsed, she hold released but gave a final squeeze to the buns before she let Amber relax as well.

Amber pulled her wet finger’s out of Nat with a pop, and was tempted to suck them clean, then she got a better idea. Natalie’s breathing quickly had returned to normal, and she sat up, for once a frown on her normally smiley face. Amber had gone to her own ass and widened her legs, her own pussy dripping cum. The hippie watched as the punk girl, took her cum covered hand and rubbed it all over her inner thighs, spreading Natalie’s goo with a nice sheen in the red light. Then she gave a sexy cum hither motion to the losing girl.

“I won, eat me out,” Amber ordered, and Natalie let out a growl of frustration. The girl’s face couldn’t hide the annoyance in her eyes and Amber had a little grin knowing that even though Natalie had been playing nice with her, the blue-haired girl had had no intention of losing their little match. The feeling of victory and losing enhanced with their little performance enhancer made it even better. Regardless and with no complaints, the hippie went down on her knees, while Amber widened her legs in front of her with a snarky smile, her pink pussy looking as perfect as ever, her clit begging to be kissed. A decent amount of cum, from both of them, was splattered on her inner thighs. “Lick it all up.” Amber demanded, “And do it with that strong tongue of yours.”

“Fucking bitch.” Natalie breathed, but with the faintness of a smile once again. She dropped her upper body and stuck her big pale heart-shaped ass in the air as she placed her mouth over Amber’s drooling sex. Her tongue cleaned Amber first, all over every inch of her new rival’s groin, nipping the skin and leaving soon to be hickies on the soft flesh. The blonde moaned happily, already back into the moment of the fight, and felt as Natalie ran her tongue deep into her, touching the soft folds of her sex. She playfully teased Amber for an extra minute, then her lips delicately sucked Amber’s clit when she felt the blonde freeze a little bit longer. The hippie was about to pull up and watch, but Amber’s legs clenched her head, and her arms pulled her blue hair down.

“Ughhhh!” Natalie groaned, muffled by Amber’s hot wet sex. Her blue eyes flashed up in anger at the brown who was looking down at her very playfully in an Amber sort of way.

“Keep sucking.” Amber grinned, and she felt in control and an even bigger snarky sneer on her face. Okay…she had been missing this, and she did feel better. This Natalie was equally as sexual as Silvia…and she felt like…well she wasn’t sure. She could just relax and have fun like with Marissa…but she didn’t feel in love with the hippie. In fact, it made her miss Maggie more…maybe that’s how her girlfriend felt. Maybe Maggie and she were alike, maybe Maggie felt this way about all her fights…the thought brought a smile to Amber’s lips.

Natalie let out a hiss, but Amber felt the seemingly hidden smirk on her rival’s face even now. As Amber began to cum harder, Natalie stayed down, but not by choice as her head was trapped in the lock. She began working her rival’s clit with her tongue, soft little flicks before sucking it fully. Amber cried out, knowing her rival’s face, all around the hippie’s pouty lips would be smeared with her own cum. The blonde’s back arched and she let out a high-pitched moan, pulling the blue hair harder. “Fuck Natalie! You slut!” She thrust twice more into Natalie’s strong tongue before she held it on the last peak for almost five seconds and then collapsed, her legs losing their firm grasp of her new rival’s head and going slack.

Natalie gasped as she sat up, her face just as Amber imagined, covered in sticky spit and cum. But her blue eyes narrowed as she looked at the hot breathing punk-looking at her with that cocky high smile. Amber’s sexy chest was rising up and down with the bated breath, her blonde hair flying out behind her, the dark brown roots starting to show mixed with some of the pink and yellow. Her face was pink, and it looked adorable, but Natalie was not about to let what the tanned punk girl did go without a little extra payback. She jumped forward onto Amber’s body and slammed their lips and hot bodies together. She hadn’t swallowed any of it and Amber gasped as her mouth was suddenly full of her own cum and Natalie’s spit. The wild tongue that tasted like herself ran everywhere and even left her mouth to lick her face. Amber rolled them, her hot ass being groped by the mystical girl and kissed back while feeling up Natalie’s ass too. Though her orgasm was still shaking Amber, she kept up and exchanged what felt like two or three tablespoons worth of goo.

They broke apart gasping almost a minute later, coughing as they swallowed back the cum, their asses having red marks from the claws that had sunk in. The music was still going, the hippie’s room red, with some smoke from the several hits they did in the air. But the smell of sex was now very strong coming off the two women. After a long minute, Natalie let out a disappointed huff, “Well…I guess you win.” She was clearly disappointed that she hadn’t won, and the emotions were hard to control. She and Amber wouldn’t be friends…and she hated being a slave, even a sex slave. Now she would need to find a new way into this other side of the friendship groups. Worse, t this had been so fun. Getting high while also sexfighting…it was her dream, “Want to make it two out of three?” She asked, trying to keep the desperation out of her voice.

Amber let out a huff and sat up with a light stretch…it felt good to get a win and how fun it had been. Without saying anything she got off the bed and quickly found and pull her thong back on. Natalie seemed to take the hint that the duel had been decided already letting out another groan. She flipped over, her perky hot moonlight ass looking better than ever as she reached for the bong for another hit. “Damn it.” Amber heard from the blue mouth…and maybe even a small sniff.

Amber wanted to just leave and make her deal with Bianca…but there was no doubt…this fight had been fun and had solved something for her. A piece of a puzzle and she felt better. If she could meet this random girl and think about Maggie all the while. It was more like how it was with Marissa…and even her little, short match with Izzy. She thought about what Maggie would do if she was the one who had just won, and the answer came easily after that. Maybe Nat was right, she could help Amber fully get rid of this block, she already had.

“I guess…I’m your slave to trade.” Nat said as she took another hit of the bong, the intensity of the orgasm removing a bit of their high. “That sucks…and I can’t reach out to hang out huh?” The hippie continued sounding slightly childish, before taking a second massive hit with her bong and blowing the air out to the sky rolling over and rubbing her tits.

Amber let out a sigh, “Yeah, I am going to try and trade you, but hey, I had a lot of fun during our little fight and smoke.” Amber grinned, looking at the blue-haired girl who looked up. She pulled out her phone and handed it to Nat who looked up confused, “Put your number in…we are going to hang out again. If my girlfriend ever needs to go fight some bitch, you will be one of the first I call…or if you just wanna chill…I think we could be friends and I know Marissa will love you at least.”

“Really?” Nat said with a bit of wonder like she couldn’t believe it. Had she somehow melted the ice queen’s walls? “This is amazinggggg….YES, please let’s hang…as soon as you and your friends are freeeee.” She continued and Amber noted Nat sounded far higher than she did a few minutes ago. Then she jumped up and hugged the thong wearing Amber tightly. “I knew I would get through to you…we are going to be the best of friends. Right when I heard about you from the other girls, I really wanted to be your friend. I’ll get to know Maggie soon too with the bar fight soon.” She whispered with a little giggle before kissing Amber for a hot brief second...

“Bar fight?” Amber asked breaking apart their lips, but unable to not rub her tits into the firm pair in front of her.

Natalie pulled her face back, and then tilted her head, “Oh, whoops, not sure I’m supposed to say, but whatever. Yeah, Silvia wants to fight this other bar with me and your girlfriend…that why she that fuckable redhead as a slave. Needs to be a three on three slut fest, I can’t wait.”

“Ahh, yeah, that tracks,” Amber responded, happy that it didn’t bother her because that was who her girlfriend was…and if she could have a fun fight with Nat like Maggie did with girl’s she didn’t know…then who cares. It’s not like her feelings for Maggie had changed during this fight, so she knew her girlfriends wouldn’t change during hers. She just had to trust her…and REALLY trust her this time. The blue-haired girl had pushed off Amber and fell back to the bed with a flop looking at the ceiling.

“Look, if Bianca declines and I’m your slave for a week…can I come and have a threesome with you guys? Or you and Maggie?” Natalie suddenly with a smile that would be hard to deny. She was basically begging, and Amber got a flash of wanting to see her and Marissa play with their spit.

“After I talk to Maggie, but yeah, that sounds like a plan…though my best friend and Isabella might want to join…so maybe a fivesome?”

“Oh my god…yes.” Natalie breathed, as she laid down with a loopy grin. “I’m going to lay here and think about that for the next hour. “You should go get your girlfriend…she and Silvia must have settled it by now.”

“Ok…thanks for the fight and weed, Nat. Can’t lie, you as a slave might be too good to give up.”

“No problem…see you soon new friend.” Nat gushed and turned up the music, clearly not caring or listening anymore. Amber knew she would need to come back and get her for the trade, but first and foremost she needed to find Maggie. She turned and left the hot nude hippie laying on her bed getting higher. She had no doubt she and Natalie would be meeting up again soon, and that was good.

She knew this new girl would be able to push her sexual limits as Silvia did to her girlfriend. Hell, if this first one-off fuck was any indication…she didn’t doubt it one bit. To her biggest surprise, it had been fun…and maybe she did want more friends too. She had never expected to find this besides with Maggie and Marissa, but now she and her girlfriend both had slutty fuck rivals and best friends.

Worryingly, she knew her plan wasn’t as foolproof as she would have liked, but that didn’t matter. First, she just had to find Maggie; she would tell her again how she again was sorry and explain everything. She would let the redhead do what she wanted and make the offer to Bianca. She wasn’t sure what the other librarian would do, but she could only hope. Then, she would let Maggie finish whatever business she had here and take her home… as Amber had promised. They were spending the night together, somehow, someway. She had Maggie’s heart, and Maggie had hers…nothing else mattered…she just needed to explain and show that.

But as she made her way into the kitchen looking for the door to the basement, two people were there sitting on the white marble counter. They had a bored look on their faces as if they were waiting for either the basement door to open or someone else to walk in. But a devilish smile appeared on their faces as the guitarist entered the room. Amber froze when she saw them, while the now smiling girl hopped off the counter, her long wavy brown hair, with a distinct set of purple when the moonlight shone through the window flashed as she stood to her full height, her black jeans stretched to the limit behind her.

“Oh, I was hoping you would still be here. That’s perfect because I think it’s time, we all talked about who was the head of the band going forward.” Jenny said, a tone of threat in her voice directed at Amber. The guitarist eyes moved down to a big bottle of olive oil in her bandmate’s hands, then flicked her brown eyes to the other person who spoke.

“Yeah, it’s a very overdue conversation,” Daphne added, the sexy dark-skinned drummer and the other member of Amber’s band. She slowly jumped off the counter as well, an equally sexy yet roguish grin on her lips as she eyed the guitarist.

“Fuck.” Amber whispered aloud. She had been wrong…this night was only beginning.

===
    To be continued in: Part 3: The Band Queens

Man, so many new and good stories being posted from new and old authors lately. I love it.

Welp, hope you enjoyed. Hopefully, host board stays alive long enough for me to finish this one haha. Yeah, most of the rest of these parts are going to be shorter. I’m writing a lot of one-off right now instead, which could be good or bad. I have a few more parts to go on a wild night.
    Quite a few with a lot of characters, so I’m sorry if people feel lost as these stories are now really long. Ummm, yeah, this one was fun to write, and hopefully worked. It was far more playful than violent. After Freak and the boxing ring, I was in the mood to write one like that.

Ok, let me know if you liked it, or maybe you hated it and are sick of these stories. Whatever floats your boat haha. Writing a few ones now I have a streamer girl vs a girlfriend fight. That one is a short fun one. A new spy one, but that’s a way off.
    And that titfight ski story. Kinda close to being done but needs a lot of clean up.
    And then, the next parts of this one. Continuing the Maggie and Amber stories.

OK! That’s all I got.
    Later

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Re: A Wild Night Part 2: The New Girl and the Girlfriend

Excellent work. I love the sloppy kissing and idea of a fivesome. Also, looks like Jenny and Daphne are going to double team Amber or maybe a threeway free-for-all to decide who’s in charge of the band. And more oil! Can’t wait! I actually really like Natalie so far. She’s shamelessly hedonistic but super chill and friendly.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

As always a hot story !
    I like the friendly sexfight between Amber and Nat very much.
    (althoutgh I could protest for a detail but no spoilers !)
    The plot as always was awesome !

A new fling on the raw ! (Nat-Amber)
    It is better for Marge to keep an eye on this friendly and smilling rival ! LOL

I like the way you complicate things King !
    New friendships or relationships, new rivalries...

After each of your newest stories, there are many options.

Let's see...

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    As always a hot story !
    I like the friendly sexfight between Amber and Nat very much.
    (althoutgh I could protest for a detail but no spoilers !)
    The plot as always was awesome !

A new fling on the raw ! (Nat-Amber)
    It is better for Marge to keep an eye on this friendly and smilling rival ! LOL

I like the way you complicate things King !
    New friendships or relationships, new rivalries...

After each of your newest stories, there are many options.

Let's see...
    Marge? Did you mean to say Maggie?

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri*****Lover View Post
    Marge? Did you mean to say Maggie?
    Yes ! Sorry ! My senior moment ! LOL

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)

..I don't think I've read a story ever where there was a pot break or herb involved at all. I had to wrack my brain, yeah congrats that's a new spin I haven't seen done. As the loudest voice for stories where they sex is enjoyed/fun during/after the sexfight I'm down for whatever comes next.

Ignoring the characters from the restaurant, sorority and business/<corporate?> i think you're at nine girls now! Jesus dude and all their interpersonal relationships are so damn fun to read or speculate on how they'd engage each other if it hasn't happened yet. Oh and there's sexfights involved, its almost an after thought ,still the cherry on top, for how fun the chemistry between them is.

Got a good laugh at some of the inspiration for some aspects of their fight. Granted I got some ideas for Collars out of your Final Grade story so guess it comes full circle.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Hi King! I finally had a chance to read this story today. It's another great entry in tnhe continuing saga of Maggie and Amber. It worked really well, and it is almost certainly the "gentlest" sexfight you've ever written! I was a bit concerned about that at the beginning - you do the aggression/hate of these fights so well- but this one worked out very nicely. I'm not sure what I feel about Natalie's character, but it is certainly a change of pace to have a character who seems so "nice" (aside from Maggie, of course) and who is still a sexual demon. Great work!

The next part looks like it will more than make up for the "gentleness" of this fight by being a lot more aggressive and vicious. I've liked Jenny as an antagonist since she first appeared and Daphne, to date, has only had the one fight with Amber. As I recall, Jenny has proven to be Silvia's nemesis, defeating her twice but we only know that from Silvia's thoughts. I hope that we get something more of Jenny and Silvia someday soon.

It's great to hear that you are making more progress with other stories. I'm looking forward to the next spy story and, of course, you know about my hopes for your sequel to "A Cold Chill"!

I'm really looking forward to the "Band Queens" in the next part!

JB57
    JB57

HB Forum Owner
    A Wild Night Part 2: The New Girl and the Girlfriend

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Damn, King!

You wear me out! All of this second, third and fourth-guessing going on inside the minds of your characters!!! I need a nap! LOL.

By the way, King, next time you decide to use "low jazz" in your stories, please consult with me first. As a life long, hopelessly addicted lover of Jazz, I could have helped you. Allow me to explain:

According to the self righteous folks I've known, jazz is a "low brow" type of music, born and nurtured in houses of ill repute. It should never be used in a respectable setting. The use of jazz can, and often does lead to the use of (GASP!!!) marijuana, which always leads to (GASP!!!) sex! And we cannot allow those type of shenanigans here.

Seriously, though, this was another great chapter. WOW!

AP
    Last edited by apenman; November 22nd, 2021 at 11:31 AM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by apenman View Post
    Damn, King!

According to the self righteous folks I've known, jazz is a "low brow" type of music, born and nurtured in houses of ill repute. It should never be used in a respectable setting.

AP

Who said this!? I'll fight them!!

Also, when did Amber and Izzy "fight"?

Junior Hostboard Member UltimateZeroStar's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

King,

Natalie wasn't anything like I expected her to be. She ended up being kinda similar to Maggie in a lot of ways. This fight was really creative especially the use of the Bong. I don't know why I never thought of that kinda thing happening during a sexfight. Not sure exactly where the slave bit is going but it's nice to know they both aren't into it.

Interesting that Amber now knows about the Bar Fight too. It's kinda crazy that Amber might be in back to back sexfights. I'm not sure when the ending is happening relative to the Maggie/Silvia fight in the Ring. Can't wait to read what happens next!

PS: So the forum might be gone soon? What are our options then?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast