Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)

A Wild Night Part 4: The Green-Eyed Twins

Part 4===

They said each other’s names in unison as the hot nerdy redhead had reached the top of the steps and swung the basement door open to find her girlfriend’s bandmate standing there in the kitchen. They quickly took in each other, both topless, not fully nude yet breathing profoundly from some form of exertion. Jenny’s white bikini bottoms were now see-through thanks to the oil and her hot pink pussy lips fully visible through the thin material even from the basement door. Maggie was in her workout red thong from before the match, but Jenny did notice that the fiery bush that had been sticking out earlier in the night was gone.

Both women’s minds were in quick calculation mode to find out what to do next, their eyes searching for answers that were impossible to find. But one thing was for sure for both; they were not friends and were even more on the other side of the spectrum.

Jenny knew one other thing, and that was she needed to make sure Maggie didn’t find Amber and Daphne, not until Amber gave up the contacts from her phone and was pinned by her tits. In a way, she could turn this into a win-win because Daphne would tire herself out with the feisty blonde…at least bringing them back to even in the number of orgasms.

Finally, Jenny smiled at the redhead, “So, I guess you actually beat Silvia? And here I thought you would never be able to get over that hill. Is my little bartender your slave now? Oh, she is going to be so sad that you won’t be helping her defended the Showtime.” Jenny mused, putting the water bottles down and resting her slick hands on the kitchen island. Her tanned tits firm and sticking her brown nipples right at the pink pair of the pale girl.

Maggie ignored the gibe, “What the hell are you still doing here? And why are you covered in oil?” She questioned, then her green eyes flashed around the room, but she quickly confirmed they were alone.

Jenny thought about the answer for a short second, then a little smirk came to her purple lips. “Well, Daphne decided to stop by, and we were just giving your girlfriend a little lesson in sticking together because the BAND always come first.” She finished, the last bit of her sentence clearly a shot at the librarian, one she easily picked up on.

The redhead’s head snapped back to the oiled woman, and Jenny saw the fire in the copycat green eyes that had been compared to her own on more than one occasion, “Where is Amber?” The freckled girl demanded, cocking her hip while standing there in that tiny red thong she had worn during her match. Her talk with Silvia had given her some rest, but even walking up the steps reminded her of the exhaustion thanks to the war she had just raged. She had not planned on fucking or fighting anyone else tonight but seeing Jenny and knowing that Amber hadn’t left the house filled her with a second wind like no other.

Jenny didn’t seem to like her tone, “None of your fucking business, because you WON’T interrupt us. You will NOT distract Amber like you have been the last three months. YOU are the main reason the band isn’t as popular as it should be. So, you can go back downstairs until we are done.”

“Don’t blame me or my girlfriend for your unspectacular singing, maybe you should look in a mirror with those dim green eyes before blaming other people.” Maggie snapped, her sharp words easily flowing from her mouth. Jenny and Daphne were not the only ones who got annoyed with how Amber spent her time. In truth, Maggie liked having Amber to herself, and the idea that Jenny was still causing grief to her girlfriend filled her with a rage that again seemed to wipe away even the fatigue of her earlier fight.

She knew it was a low blow the second she said it. Mainly, because Jenny seemed to freeze, and then her cocky smile turned into a deep frown as she snapped up to her full height, her big tits jiggling at the quick movement. Sliding around the kitchen island without another word, she moved right up into Maggie’s face and pressed her nude oily tits into the nude freckled pair. Both girls felt the erotic pulses as the balls of womanly fat blended, neither backing down, but squishing each other’s chests slightly. Their hard nipples seemed to enjoy the sensation, the breathing of the woman picking up, the smell of sex drifting into their nostrils.

“Say one more thing about my singing, and I will make you regret it,” Jenny whispered to Maggie like she was telling her a secret. The twin pairs of firm tits were given just enough pressure to show off to the rival in front of them, hot bodies both put through plenty of gauntlets. Many other women having tried to make them scream in indulgence and making stronger and sexier for it. They had equally shocking womanly builds with their strong assess sticking out behind them, and with small movements, they shifted their lower bodies to cross their legs and increase the pressure by stepping into each other.

“Careful making threats you don’t seem to ever make do on.” Maggie breathed back, as she lightly touched their foreheads. It was turning into a theme with her and Jenny, threats, promises, but neither had found the time yet to make one of them a pet like they had both declared. There was no time like the present, Maggie thought with a light inner chuckle.

A few seconds ticked by as the twin pair of green eyes remained locked and unblinking before Jenny smirked, “I remember you jumping me at the Gala, interrupting my fight, making me cum as you rode me…but I guess I should thank you for that. It gave Bianca and me some common enemies, and really brought a new group of friends together.”

“I always found bitches like you all seem to stick together naturally anyway.” The redhead provoked.

“Must be why you and Amber can date so easily.” Jenny snapped back and she saw the anger double in the librarian’s eyes. “And don’t you forget that we have a score to settle.” The singer continued; a challenge now laid out between them.

“Tell me where Amber is, or we are going to settle the score right now…” Maggie whispered back, as she leaned into Jenny, increasing the surface area of their compressed tits. Then, she took it a step further, sliding her hand on Jenny’s oily hip till her fingers found the little white triangle of her rival’s wet thong. She took hold of it in her palm and lightly pulled up, forcing the thin string up Jenny’s taunt firm ass. The singer didn’t even seem to care, her anger with Amber and the band now fully transferred to this stuck-up redhead. Her new friends didn’t like her, and being Amber’s biggest distraction, she had every reason to rough up this annoying librarian on her own.

“Bring it bitch.” Jenny whispered back, her purple lips brushing against Maggie’s red so softly like a lover’s touch but holding a dangerous threat. That was it, and Maggie hissed at the contact and with no other warning launched her body onto Jenny’s with a cry, the girl’s hot forms crushing tightly and oil quickly spreading on the front of Maggie’s body. Her grip on the white thong tightened and Jenny screamed as the thong was ripped up now, nearly reaching her mid-back as it split her ass.

With the advantage, Maggie pushed forward until the singer’s back hit the island kitchen, but with support, Jenny was able to reach around to take hold of Maggie’s red thong. She ripped it up in retaliation, and both girls let out screams as the thongs went high and they struggled tit to tit, more oil being spread on the pale girl’s womanly body from the singers. They wedged each other, stretching the thin material quickly to their limit as cloth pressed on their assholes like a tree saw.

The lead Maggie had earned quickly disappeared when her grip on Jenny’s oily thong slipped. The pressure on the singer’s sex and ass ended, allowing her to flip them, putting Maggie’s ass on the kitchen island, the red thong ripped up higher. The cloth all but disappeared into Maggie’s big buns, and even began to split her pink hair free pussy. The redhead let out a wail and went up on her tippy toes to limit the pain. She followed this by hooking her rival’s leg with her own and bent Jenny’s knee with her heel. It wasn’t much, but the singer’s oily foot slid an inch, then a whole two feet as her stance was broken.

She gave a scream letting go of the stretched thong to catch herself on the island behind Maggie’s body. Her face landed on Maggie’s tits which felt like the worlds softest pillows, and she almost sighed at how perfect they felt. Weirdly they were frozen in this position for a second. Before Jenny could push herself up, the redhead pressed her rival’s back down bending the singer at the hips until the white thong girl fell to her knees right in front of the pale woman. Not deterred, Jenny wrapped both her arms around Maggie’s legs, and brought the muscular toned limbs together thanks in part to the oil on the ground that dripped off the singer’s own body.

“Hey! Let go!” Maggie gasped, but with her slick feet, she was easily timbered slowly down forward, half over Jenny to the ground. She caught herself on her hands and quickly flipped around, but Jenny was struggling to stand, slipping back down to her ass. She hadn’t realized how tiring it had been in the oil wrestling and how hard it would be to stand now. She had zero rest, and her body was still trying to come down from her orgasm thanks to Amber’s clit and tongue. She looked up to see Maggie had crawled away a few feet and was also resting on her hands and knees. She wasn’t even trying to stand thanks to the oil that was now sheened on the floor and her body.

The duplicate green eyes met from a few feet away, and the spark of anger amplified from the intense wedgies they had just given and taken, burning their bums.

“You tired already Jenny?” Maggie taunted, sitting up on her knees and shaking her arms slightly. She ran her hands over her now oily chest, looking erotic even when not on purpose.

“Shut up, you are even more out of it than I am!” Jenny hissed back, and Maggie gave a little sneer. The bitch was likely right though…she and Silvia had gone at it for a long time, and even with her ten-minute break, she still felt physical drained. Sexually she could still go, two or three orgasms, with one being under her control-ish wouldn’t keep her down for the night…but a catfight…the type of fight that it seemed she and Jenny were destined to have, that would be far more difficult.

“I was going to get back to my band, but now I’m going to rip that thong off your body and stuff it in your mouth.” The singer threatened, getting up and sliding towards Maggie.

“Well, I’m going to put yours around your neck like a collar and have you lead me to my girlfriend like the bitch you are.”

Jenny froze, then her eyes flashed in memory from the Gala and their first meeting. “I had almost forgotten that little convo we had…but thank you for the remainder, Maggie. You’re right, what I really want is a sex pet…and have you drink and eat from a bowl on the floor with a leash on your neck. What a prize.”

“Only thing to do is find out which one of us is the owner and which of us is the pet.” Maggie breathed out as Jenny got close enough to touch. She reached out her hands and Jenny got the message.

They took hold of each other’s palms and interlaced their fingers in what became a very weak test of strength. It didn’t last long because Jenny quickly took control over Maggie’s tired arms to even the surprise of the redhead. Instead of just losing out, the freckled girl slipped her hands-free and took a strong grip of her rival’s wrists. She fell onto her back and pulled the oily singer with her, giving up the fight and the top spot. They collapsed on the hard tile floor with a grunt, but Maggie’s hands weren’t done. She again found the white thong and began to pull it up. Seconds later they were rolled, and Jenny took the exact same stance, both girl’s groaning as they were split. Jenny and Maggie’s asses became even barer as the small triangles were stretched to the limit. At the moment she could no longer handle it, snap, Maggie’s hand felt the skimpy white one give away, and the little garment was pulled off her new opponent’s hips. She was about to scream in victory, about to taunt, but within a second, she felt her red thong ripped on the left side of her hip, the oil doing its job and weakening the material of whatever shiny red thong Silvia had bought them. With their holds broken, they rolled apart on the next turn, each girl shooting up to her hands and knees with their wet won trophy in their fingers.

“I got your slutty thong!” Jenny laughed, holding the red one up in the air.

“I got yours too bitch! And it’s perfect to give you the whipping you deserve!” Maggie growled, showing off the tiny white piece.

“Then come try and whip me whore.” The singer hissed, as they around each other on their knees. It ended up being easy, each girl not running and using their rival’s broken thong to lightly whip the juicy strong asses to the side of them, the sound of light slaps bringing no pain, but little shocks of pleasure as the circle decreased in size.

“You like that bitch?!” Maggie hissed, holding in the moans building in her throat…shit…maybe she liked getting a light whipping she thought. They were literally side to side facing the opposite direction, the fat asses now thong free easily reached.

“Not as much as you do, and I’ll get a proper whip next time so you can really feel it!” Jenny shot back, her tanned ass feeling that oily white thong slap on her slick skin.

“I would wipe you far harder than you could wipe me!”

“No way!”

“Yes, way!”

The small whipping went on a few more exchanges until they pulled up on their knees to look face to face, the lack of pain on the other’s expression annoying them both. The redhead opened her red lips to taunt, but Jenny had other ideas. She leaned forward and slapped her purple lips onto Maggie’s and the redhead moaned quickly from their sudden second kiss from each other in their lives.

Their lips were hungry, and they aggressively moved the sticky red and purple flesh together, doing opposite head tilts to increase the closeness and how deep their tongues could dive. They could taste the other woman in the night, and Jenny tried as she normally did to overwhelm were her gifted tongue, but Maggie matched every jab, lick, flick, and touch. The full length of the tasters laid out on each other, as neither backed down just like their tits seconds ago. Their hand that had been holding the opponent’s hair, shot up to steal and get back her stolen thong. They both got a grasp on each piece, their arms extending to the sides only bringing their hot bodies closer. While they tried to pull both thongs away and into her grasp they continued to make out, Maggie’s tongue running on Jenny’s teeth, and Jenny’s spinning around the redhead’s mouth.

With their hands fighting out to the sides to take control of both ‘weapons’, it let their firm bouncing tits to bump increasingly while they made out. Even if the first-time breast collision was unintentional, Maggie couldn’t help giving a good thud that jiggled her rival’s body and Jenny returned a second later time. Their sharp nipples flicked and sent a little shock to their loins when they got lost in the other’s chest.

Jenny cracked her eyes to look at Maggie, finding the copycat green eyes also open and an inch away. They paused their lips, and kiss but didn’t separate at all. It was a long second, then Maggie’s red lips curled up on Jenny’s. She dropped both thongs and threw her tits forward in a whole-body tackle of the singer. “Fuck!” Jenny gasped, falling back with Maggie on top of her. She released the final pieces of clothing as well and sunk her nails into Maggie’s freckled ass to try and roll them.

The destroyed weaponized thongs were left discarded on the kitchen oily floor as the fully nude girls rolled away. They fought for the top spot on the other body, thighs inserted firmly between the other’s limps and causing the unmistakable force of desire from the pressure provided to each sex. Even with their legs entangled, the top girl began to slap her big sore tits down onto the other’s fat pair with what limited movement they could use.

Loud grunts of air escaped their kissable lips as they felt the impact to their girls from the top girl. Their nipples were the last thing touching when they moved up, and their dripping sexes between their legs brushed every roll making their breath hitch. It was sexual, but the anger and violence continued to be the source of their energy. It was laughable from the outside watching because their breast slams because were doing zero real damage to the other’s boobs but made the top girl look and feel in full control.

On the third boob slap from Maggie, Jenny was getting far too turned on, and pushed her rival’s upper body away. They ended up on their sides with their chests separated and their legs free, where Jenny threw a kick and that landed.

“Ugh,” Maggie grunted from the foot in her abs, as she rolled away and both girls took a second to rub their slightly sorer tits apart. It was a good thing she and Silvia didn’t box with their boobs like they had threatened because that would have made her lose this fight.

She could tell Jenny was not getting up quickly, so she took an extra second to rest. After boxing, the catfight was such a different experience but equally as tiring. ‘Stupid Silvia…’ She thought the only reason she wasn’t dominating this singer. But she had to consider that Amber must have done some work on Jenny as she was tired too…that was good because it made them far more even.

Maggie pushed herself up with support on one of the stools and took in Jenny’s body, the singer looked as hot as she remembered. The singer’s fuckable body with her nice thick hips and a stupidly thin waist living up to the hourglass name. Those big tits, and somehow that round strong ass. It was a figure that Maggie wanted to compare every little inch to her own. It was annoying because it felt like Jenny’s body was likely as close she could get to fucking Amber in terms of identicalness.

“You really are as annoying as your girlfriend…” Jenny spoke, giving Maggie a similar look and breakdown of her hot pale body.

“That’s a compliment coming from you.”

Neither moved from the other side of the kitchen, letting more time pass to rest.

“So, I guess Silvia needs to find another chick to help her now…but you should know she only wanted you on her side because she couldn’t have me.”

“The only thing Silvia needs to find better are friends and TRUST me, if there is ever a choice between you and me when it comes to sex…everyone would choose me.”

“OH, we will find that out between us...because I can already tell you are turned on, in fact, even when I’m slapping you, I can tell you like it.” Jenny taunted as she gave a little shake to her tits, still looking as firm and bouncy as ever, if not slightly redder. “Do you want me to slap you while I make you cum little bitch?”

“No, it’s more me slapping you that gets me horny, and hearing you cry out just sends a shiver down my spine,” Maggie replied shaking her own still proud girls. “I’m just excited to hear what other sounds you can make during an orgasm.”

“Hmph.” Jenny smirked, “You are going to have to work a lot harder if you want to hear that. How about we turn each other on a bit more than.” She hissed, with a flash of desire and irritation in her green eyes that Maggie had seen herself make when looking in a mirror. Not looking away from Maggie, the sexy singer spit a long drool line into her right palm from her purple lips, letting it hang for a long second. Maggie understood exactly what she was planning and she was willing to play the exact same game. Making a kissy puckered as Jenny, her freckles squishing on her cute nose, she spit into her own right palm, and kept it thick while adding a bit extra goo to her fingers.

“This next slap is going to be nice and wet for taking time with my girlfriend.”

“If your girlfriend managed her time better then I wouldn’t have to fuck you like a bitch, let’s just say I’m glad she is bad at it.”

Maggie opened her mouth to snap back but closed it…that was a fair shot as much as she didn’t want to admit it. Amber had time for both…and now using Amber was just the excuse they used to finally let them figure this out. They had basically done fought everyone in the group, except each other. She ended up not responding and just moved forward to continue this fight.

They neared each other with their left hands extended and their spit filled right palm trailing behind them. Neither swung, waiting for the moment to connect a good slap with a lot of spit to the other’s pretty face. Miss, followed by miss, they swung awkward stances failed to connect until Maggie went in with her left hand to seize the brown hair, and instead of swinging her right, she simply pressed it into Jenny’s face. Of course, this allowed the singer to do the same, and the palms spread the slop on their faces, while they screeched and tried to bite the other’s fingers. They broke apart a few seconds, the spit dripping off their cheeks.

Whether it was the wet spit now covering their faces or the anger they felt from not getting the perfect slap, they felt another second wind hit them. They aggressively attacked and kicked at each other wildly trying to land a blow to send the other girl down to the ground. Jenny was the aggressor, swinging harder, wildly as Maggie blocked and dodged them as much as possible. Several hit on Maggie’s skin with loud sounds, her hope of her rival slipping seemingly failing. Jenny’s feet had dried enough so that she no longer was tumbling, and she kept up her aggressive slapping as they hissed and yelped when their skin was stung by the other.

Jenny seemed to have a plan as she tried to force Maggie back in a specific direction, the singer using her knowledge of Silvia’s house to her advantage.

Unknown to the redhead, they moved towards the glass door to the backyard, throwing slaps and kicks at each with snarls. Pretty much every single attack missed, and the energy in which they attacked was low at best and failing. Jenny’s whole plan was to pin Maggie to the glass door as she pushed her opponent back. But at the second, the freckled girl should have gotten trapped, Maggie’s back did not touch the invisible wall. Instead, the redhead stepped out onto the wooden deck, both women were surprised by the glass door being open, but it did explain the heat that had filled the house. Maggie didn’t even seem to react as she stepped out of the house, the brown-haired girl following her onto the deck.

Maggie had never seen the backyard of Silvia’s house, but it seemed to be as majestic as the house itself. Sadly, she didn’t get a lot of time to look around because her entire focus was back on Jenny coming at her. The body she trained at the gym was starting to no longer hold up from the physical exhaustion of this catfight. Her only chance was turning this back more sexual, but…she also wanted to pin Jenny, she wanted to win the catfight and not be the one to switch the fighting style first. Jenny’s tanned sexy body chased her back again till the redhead’s feet touched what felt like soft wet grass. Just like the oil from inside, her foot slipped slightly, but Jenny didn’t notice and was still moving forward.

Maggie dodged two more slaps and stepped into Jenny for their hot bodies to crush. They quickly locked in a hair-pulling clinch, but Maggie spun her rival by the brown locks. Jenny cried as she was spun down but held onto the curly red hair the way down as they both flopped into the mud.

They had ended up in a grass patch near the pool, it was muddy from overwatering in the heat of the day. Now it was home to two sexy women, bent on forcing the other down and dirty till she submitted to her rival’s physical’s prowess. But the battle was slow, the mud making them dirty as they touched and rubbed every inch of their sweaty bodies.

They were still slapping, but now only each other’s asses, some hot spanking that turned them on more as they fought this other muddy girl. The spanking was clearly the sign that they were getting more sexual, breasts and asses being massaged in the mud like they were at an aggressive spa.

You could still who was who, the mud more of a sheen as Maggie pushed Jenny down and landed between her legs. The singer humped up into her, and Maggie moaned at the motion and body being pleasured. She pressed her hips back and Jenny groaned, a shot of desire pulsing her to her nipples and clit.

“You want to fuck this out, or you want to keep wrestling?” Jenny questioned her fingers on the redhead’s big ass. She squeezed it and pulled the redhead’s smooth cunt into her own, both of them moaning on how fast and quick an orgasm was building.

“I think dirty fucking you is the only thing to get you to finally shut up,” Maggie replied, her own hand massaging Jenny’s left tit, kneading the pillow that overfilled her palm.

“Yeah, our wrestling just doesn’t seem to do the trick.” Jenny hissed but she used her thighs on Maggie’s thin waist attempted to roll them. They only got halfway ending up side by side in the mud, when they pulled each other’s hair and ass to get close, lining up their body fully. Even in the mud, they could feel the other’s soft breasts, smooth stomach and navel, their attraction and demand to find out which one of them could get the other off overwhelming.

Maggie pulled Jenny into a kiss and felt up the singer’s buns all the while. On their sides in the mud, they kissed, before a break occurred, and they rolled in opposite directions for a short, needed rest.

Seconds later, Jenny pushed herself up in the mud, a light sheen of dirt on her tanned skin. She now respected Silvia even more for matching herself up against this redhead so many times…and even coming out on top of a few. No wonder Bianca wanted to break her, but her new friend could have her turn later. This redhead…Jenny wanted her as a pet…and if B got Amber, maybe she could get her own slave with Silvia done for the night.

They crawled forward, but the mud removed any chance of them twisting or getting around the other’s sexy form. So, they did the one thing they could, and met tit on tit, lining up from their knees to the tops of their heads. Each woman wrapped their hands around each other’s back and gave each other taunting looks like they had wanted this position from the beginning.

“You ready to cry out when I flatten you and then make you cum?” Jenny whispered before pecking Maggie’s red lips

“Not before you do whore.” Maggie hissed, her arms starting to constrict as well. Slowly the two women become boas as they looked to crush the other’s form and make her cry out for mercy.

They were chest to chest, upon their knees in a muddy bear hug, after their erotic rolling in the dirt. The final goal was to throw the other girl down and pin her in the mud, and what happened after, they both knew. Sex would happen, and the winner of this final grip would have nearly all the advantage as the other was stuck in the mud. Their meaty bosoms mushroomed each other’s tightly as they growled lip to lip above the breasts of titans. The limited oil still let them slide and bounce as their sharp nipples bent and dragged on the other’s dirty skin. A quick shift would happen, the other would counter, slipping her own tit between the girl’s fat pair. Up and down the mummeries moved, the ones they showed off so much recently, the one the singer let out for the crowd, the one that the librarian used to hide, but now flaunted for her girlfriend, and anyone else lucky to see. Jenny slapped her girls up and shifted Maggie’s for a second, but the redhead’s girls recovered with a jiggle, and she pulled Jenny in tighter, gaining an inch and making Jenny cry out a little louder.

Even during the breast crushing, they wetly kissed, their tongues knotting up and cutting off the air of their rival to see if it would drain the last bits of energy faster. The kissing made their nipples harder, their pussy’s wetter as they slapped their lower bodies together, their navels touching as they air humped the other, wishing their pussies could reach in this position. After a whole minute, neither girl’s nipples won out and were bent in the other girl’s fat, then they shifted so they slipped a boob between the other. It took another ten seconds, but the pale arms that had already done more than they bargained for, started to shake.

Jenny’s less fatiguing arms slowly began to win, breaking Maggie’s stiff form. Even as the pain in her own chest was high, and her arms begged for a break, the singer kept it up. She was so angry at Amber, so angry at this redhead for hurting her band and distracting her…and so horny for this redhead. As Maggie’s arms started to give away, the pressure lessening, Jenny slid her arms down and started squeezing the freckled girl’s lower back, bending the librarian’s body, and forcing the pale tits on top of other big pair in a new position. The librarian let out a wail, her arms finally fully giving away, unable to keep up the pressure as her fatigue that she ignored during the final stage of mud wrestling came rushing back.

“Ugh! You slut!” Maggie moaned, as she simply tried to pull some of the purple hair by the roots, but Jenny used her lower center of gravity to get under Maggie. With a scream, she lifted her rival slightly and swung both their sexy forms to the left and down, forcing Maggie’s back into the mud with a splat. The librarian let out a painful grunt as her long red curly hair and big hot pale ass sunk into the wet ground with Jenny’s sexy weight on top of her. Taking a big breath, she tried to sit up, but the mud was slightly thicker now from their fight and struggled to find any sort of momentum.

“Fuck…” She breathed, and it seemed the singer noticed the librarian’s predicament too. She pushed up, pressing Maggie down hard by the tits with her hands. “Ow! Bitch!” Maggie growled and was able to free both her arms. It was not fast enough, however, as she had turned around…and understanding from her best frenemy Silvia. It was an easy choice for Jenny in how she wanted to mount the slightly stuck librarian.

“Your mine now.” Jenny breathed as she got her leg over Maggie’s head, and even as the redhead tried to keep her rival’s ass off her face, her hands slipped on the round oily behind. The slightly muddy ass successfully pressed down on Maggie’s face in a reverse schoolgirl pin, a muffled scream escaping the librarian’s mouth as her head was pressed a little deeper into the mud with the muscular pads on her nose. Maggie groaned and started slapping her rival’s back and trying to get her tongue into either Jenny’s ass or cunt from this desperate position. It was a challenge however as the oily buns rotated sexually in a clockwise motion on her face.

Maggie’s less tired legs kicked up several times, but it seemed the feisty curly haired redhead’s muscles were failing her in more than just her arms. They collapsed down to the grass after two tries missing the singer’s head and didn’t even resist as Jenny used her hands to widen them.

Maggie’s hot cunt came into view and the redhead seemed to know what was coming, even though she was unable to see the little smirk on the singer’s lips above her. Amber had told her that Jenny’s mouth was dangerous, and the bitch could use it for a lot more than just her trash-talking and singing. The singer could eat a woman out from any position, and her blowjobs were legendary, and now it seemed it was time for Maggie to find out for herself. That was her last thought as Jenny lowered her mouth between the redheads’ dirty legs and latched onto Maggie’s exposed clit working with her lips tenderly.

The catfight had turned Maggie on as it had Jenny, an annoying but pleasurable side effect to the competitive sex they openly loved. Their oily rubbing and light mud wrestling made them far closer to releasing some of the pleasure than they may have preferred. She was already close and Maggie screamed, but it turned into a low moan as Jenny’s skill on her clit started to make her shake faster than ever before. Her slaps stopped and she began to rub Jenny’s back sensually, starting to lose herself, but still searching for her rival’s cunt to find a way out.

Then, a mistake, Jenny’s ass, still oily slid down when the redhead’s hips jerked, and Maggie’s mouth found its mark. Her tongue slipped into Jenny and her own skills on display as she sunk her taster deep into her rival, tendering her labial folds. In an equal race, maybe Maggie had a chance, and as her tongue flicked Jenny’s clit, the singer froze, and Maggie’s legs gave one last chance. They caught Jenny’s neck which wasn’t fast enough to escape. She used their combined body as the weight to flip them, pressing Jenny down into the mud under her, and begin to work her rival’s pussy from above, focusing on her rival’s clit. The singer moaned though it was clearly a moan of frustration. Now Maggie had her time to work Jenny using her tongue to devastating effect and the singer gasped surprised that for once…she wasn’t sure if she had the best tongue in the house.

“No...bitch.” Jenny groaned as another oily cheek covered her. She thought about biting but knew full well that a hard bite could make Maggie return it. A few more seconds and the pressure in her sex became almost unbearable. Jenny’s purple claws came out and she stuck them into the redhead’s ass and then ran her tongue into the puckered hole. Even on top, Maggie’s whole body was shaking with a potential fourth orgasm making her dizzy as the pressure from her clit trembled down her limbs.

It was a messy 69 as their soft lips worked the clit and each used her fingers to pump the other’s tightening sex. Occasionally Jenny used her tongue to flick the nerve in time with the hot redhead’s jerks. Cum oozed out of Maggie and Jenny until the redhead could no longer take it. Jenny followed Maggie’s retreating sex, fully in tune with her rival’s body and sex, her tongue entering and leaving Maggie at the perfect moments. The librarian lost her focus and felt her sex ready to explode again, this time by another one of her rivals. With an inch left on her sexual tether, Maggie cried out and jumped off the singer right before the finishing blow came from her rival’s lips. Her pussy was free from the tongue and Maggie crawled away frustrated at herself while trying to control her wildly pulsing sex. She gasped for air, even though she wanted to scream for running.

“HEY!” Jenny yelled as Maggie saved herself in the last second. The singer sat up in the mud, the sound of Maggie’s gasps making her laugh, “Running from my tongue Maggie? You aren’t the first slut.” As she went to her knees with a smile.

“You are so tasty though…even better than my friends.” She let out a chuckle, “Sadly for you, this is not over because I need to make us even from the Gala in the least.” She started to move forward at the still heavy breathing redhead that remained on her back in the mud. The librarian groaned but wouldn’t quit…she could keep going…somehow. Her clit was now in the same sense of her arms, almost fully ready to just give in. Just before she shot up to continue this mud sex fight, however, someone else spoke.

“Oh, now that was fun to watch.” A voice sounded from the other side of the large pool to the side of where Jenny and Maggie had mud wrestled to a near-sexual explosion. The catfighters red flushed faces turned to the voice and the sight of Bianca and Riley watching them, both wearing amazingly skimpy bikini’s and enjoying the scene.

Jenny pushed herself up and stood fully nude as she looked at her friends in their tiny bikini’s having a relaxing time. “Hmm, did you enjoy the show you two?”

“You seemed to have her handled, we didn’t want to spoil your victory,” Riley responded with a giggle as Bianca had stepped into the pool and was swimming smoothly over to them from the other side.

“Shame, Miss Reynolds ran from her defeat, but I do also know how gifted you are with your tongue.”

Jenny smirked at the compliment, “Yeah, I have my ways, honestly I was wondering where you both were.” Jenny breathed, sounding tired, but she had just driven Maggie to retreat from her little orgasm, so it was a satisfying tired. It felt good and a long time coming for this bitch to prove she was the owner. It again impressed her that Silvia had taken the redhead down a few times before tonight…this woman was a sexual nymph. No wonder bartender had been itching for a third fight between them…maybe she should see if she could overcome her slut friend.

As the two other women came forward, Bianca emerged from the pool like a sexy moon water queen, a tight little pink G-string bikini on her hot body. She flipped back her mid-back black hair and ran her finger’s through it, the warm air not making her even shiver. She took each step slowly, her pale body almost glowing in the moonlight towards the nude pair.

Riley had been sitting on the edge and was not wet, though the jacuzzi to the right of her was turned on. She was in a black very high waisted thong piece made of all one material. It was tight, and sparse barely covering her cunt lips. The top was shiny too, wrapped around her chest without shoulder straps like a breast loop, like the one Daphne had picked. It really emphasized how firm her chest was and even more so considering how big the sorority girl’s tits were.

“I’m guessing this means Silvia got her body fucked like a bitch? That sucks.” Riley commented without a care, and Jenny gave a little laugh at the boldness of the comment

“It would seem, but I’m sure she is fine, or maybe Maggie ran away as she did now. This little slut tried to interrupt Daphne and me…shame I was so out of it or it wouldn’t have taken this long to make her run or cum.”

The singer looked down at the heavy breathing redhead and noticed some of her oily feet had picked up a chunk of mud. She giggled as she lifted and rubbed it on Maggie’s prone body, and the redhead didn’t resist except to scowl.

“Well, I’m glad you guys are here because as much I want to suck this slut’s clit till, she cries, I need to get back to my band. Hopefully, we are almost all done, and I’ll go get Silvia after. We can figure out what else we need before we let them go. Do you think you guys could have some fun with this little bitch so she doesn’t get any more ideas?” Jenny laughed, as she moved her muddy foot up onto Maggie’s soft right tit who let out some heated air from her nose.

“I think we can manage after your fantastic work.” Bianca smiled at Jenny and the singer returned it with a little wink. Annoyingly Maggie could tell it was a real smile from both women, knowing them long enough now. ‘Fuck, they are actually friends.’ She thought as Jenny’s foot left her tit, leaving some extra big blotches of brown dirt on her pale skin.

She leaned down so their green eyes could stare at nothing but each other.
    “Consider yourself lucky Maggie…you have no idea how much I want to finish fucking you, but your girlfriend comes first tonight.”

Jenny then stood up again, making sure Maggie got a good look at her womanly body, “Well, have fun babes, I’m going to go finish with your little blonde slave B, the band is going to be running smoothly after tonight. You can deal with your Maggie problem now too,” She offered with the most joy Maggie had heard out of Jenny’s mouth, then the green eyes found her again. “Bye Maggie, I’ll have your pet collar ready for next time.” She giggled, before turning and flipping her wavy though matted brown hair back. Maggie watched as the singer walked away from the mud pit victorious, her oily ass red from all the spanking but looking as good as ever as she slipped into the house a few seconds later.

“Fuck, Jenny’s so hot,” Riley commented and Bianca let out a little snicker. “Yes, she is. I very much enjoy hanging out with her too, not many women with that kind of drive.” The librarian mused.

“You two fought right back at the dumb Gala I was not invited to right? My and the other sororities were abuzz after what happened…mine still doesn’t know we hang.”

“We did…”

“Who won? You guys never say.”

“Hmm, does it matter? We both found a new friend, and that has led me to a few more, both old and new but enough about that.” She then looked down at Maggie, “Now what to do with my little co-worker?” She said as Maggie had got to her knees in the grass facing the two new women.

“Oh, this is the one that stole your interns, right? That Isabella bitch and her stupid freak roommate?” Riley commented putting a finger on her lips like she was deep in thought, though Maggie sensed the anger when saying the interns’ names.

“Shh Riley, that’s our little secret.” Bianca hushed at the sorority girl, but didn’t seem to be bothered, then she let out a little sigh, “But, yes, this is that Maggie Reynolds…interesting fact, she is quite friendly to those two freaks, as you so eloquently called them.”

Maggie’s mind reeled as she took in this information, “Stole your intern? Wait…is…that really why you are doing this?” She gasped, not even attempting to hide her nude body in front of the other women as she stood up in the grass. She glared at her co-worker, but it was more a look of a surprise than anything. Bianca didn’t answer, but Riley nodded enthusiastically, “Hey! She figured it out!” which earned a sigh from both librarians.

Maggie continued ignoring the ditzy other redhead, “Really Bianca? That’s it then…all of this is because you are jealous because of Isabella? Is that why after the Gala, after we FINALLY had something to work with between us, you went right back to being a…total bitch?”

“Total bitch is a bit harsh, I simply brought us back to where we started…work and sexual rivals. I won’t deny that I was and am slightly upset. Isabella was MY intern and was becoming my friend, and yet, you offered to help her with sexfighting…which she accepted without asking me. That was NOT part of our deal at the Gala, all you were supposed to broker a peace between her and Marissa for the credits, NOT start hanging out with her outside of work.”

The way Bianca used their first names almost made Maggie feel even more uneasy. “If you had a problem, you should have told me, and we could have finished this between us! Forget all the other women.”

“No, you say that, but you specifically brought the other women into our problem. You used the Gala to simply hook up with Amber. Isabella didn’t tell me about her deal, and I still don’t understand why she would pick you over me? Granted, I knew she had always wanted to be your intern, I told you that, but we had fought together against you. For her to illustrate it so blatantly…was far too disrespectful. I would not forgive her or you.”

Maggie didn’t know what to say as Bianca’s voice hardened.

“And please Maggie, all the progress we made at the Gala was lost when you let your girlfriend…oh excuse me, I mean my new sex slave, jump me at the Gala. We were supposed to be a team that night, and you broke the small amount of trust between us. I was stupid to think we could even be civil.”

A little smile came to her equally red lips, “But it did give me a lot of stuff to do. Jenny introduced me to Silvia, and I have reacquainted myself with Natalie and now Riley.”

Maggie wanted to yell, but she felt her body deflate. She didn’t really understand, but it seemed Bianca was actually upset, “You are twisting a lot of logic…but if you want an apology, I’m sorry Bianca. I wish you could have just talked to me.”

Bianca shrugged, “As usual you did not understand the gravity of the situation. Neither of our ex-interns matter now, because Riley here has been wonderful, and grateful. She is the best little pupil I could have hoped for, and we are becoming best friends.”

Riley had been staring off to space, but on her name being said, she listened and nodded with a big smile. “You are awesome B! I have so many shows for us to watch…so much more relaxing than my sorority sisters knowing, and you have been so cool.”

The green eyes looked back and forth between the two women in front of her having a moment between them. “But the last part still doesn’t make sense! Izzy reached out to you, she still wanted to still be your friend after the Gala and you ignored her!” Maggie explained, remembering how hurt Izzy had been when Bianca had done a full cut off. Was Maggie that upset it happened? No. It pushed her and Izzy to become best friends much faster, but she cared how Isabella felt.

“That is not my concern, I would not be friends with an open-legged slut that shows no loyalty. Especially after I was willing to give up my job for her.” Bianca hissed, her voice getting shriller, and Maggie realizing, that this was a lot more personal for her co-worker than she initially realized.

“Again, we could have worked this out and you not to have you go after Amber just to get to me.” Maggie hissed, a more threatening tone in her own voice now

There was a flash in Bianca’s blue eyes as if she had another secret to tell but she didn’t say anything in that regard. “Maybe, but don’t forget, we still have our job and I think this will be a good start.”

Maggie didn’t respond and Bianca seemingly had said enough, “Riley, how about we take turns with Maggie here? She clearly has already been through a lot tonight but knowing a slut like her…I’m sure she can cum quite a few more times…in fact, I think she is very close.”

“Finally! I have been waiting to have some fun. I can show you how much I have learned these last two weeks! I’m even better at this stuff now, and I already was good.” The long-haired light redhead gloated as she took a step forward, her lightly tanned body amazing, and the skimpy high waisted bikini was tight. She seemed aloof back in the basement, but Maggie could see through it. This girl was feisty and attractive, and Maggie knew the sororities on campus were very selective when it came to women like her.

Bianca moved around her co-worker too to stand in front of her, Amber’s lost tiny pink bikini almost reflecting the light from the house. It was one of her girlfriend’s favorites…one she said she lost at the anime convention, but she didn’t want to think about that. How had Amber lost?

“Well, Maggie…I wanted to do this in our library, beat you in real personal sexfight, a real nasty one on one, but you have pissed me off in a way very few have…so now, before that happens, I’m going to fuck you like a slut, use your girlfriend like the slave she is all next week, and then we will see if you are still willing to stand up to me at our job.”

“Fuck you Bianca, and fuck you too Riley, I’m glad my best friend fucked you in that shower like the whore you are.” Maggie shot as the sorority girl gasped at the comment and a look of rage seemed to come to her face. “Oh, it’s so on now,” Riley growled, the memories of the convention like a red cloud in her mind.

“Try and enjoy it…Miss Reynolds, it will be very pleasurable.”

The two bikini-wearing women seemed more than ready to get it on, and Maggie hissed as she got crouched slightly. She had cum three times with Silvia after a fucking boxing match and had just almost had another orgasm after a nasty slapping catfight with Jenny. She wasn’t going to last a second in a two on one…and these two seemed very eager to get her off. But as she eyed her co-worker in her girlfriend’s pink bikini and that bitch sorority girl who messed with Marissa and Izzy, Maggie decided she was not going to go down without a fight. She would wrestle them into the mud and fuck the two bitches back for as long as she could…even if it was only a few seconds.

“HEY! Is anyone here?!” A new voice carried out coming from the side of the house randomly. At the same time, Bianca, Riley, and Maggie all turned as two figures appeared walking from around the house. Maggie almost didn’t believe her eyes, but even after blinking twice, they didn’t disappear.

“Izzy? Marissa? What are you doing here!?” She gasped, the two ex-interns seemingly appearing out of nowhere and were walking towards the nearly all nude women with curious looks on their faces as they took in Maggie.

“Amber texted us to pick you guys up, duhhhhh. Why are you naked and in the mud?” Marissa mocked while rolling her eyes at the nude redhead, then she looked up and froze in place. Unlike Isabella who noticed right away, Marissa felt like he had been hit on the head with a cartoon hammer seeing the other occupants in the backyard. Right in front of Maggie was the very woman that Marissa had been hoping to see and catch outside of school the last few weeks. The cheater…that cosplay costume mess-er upper…the one Izzy had punished, but not enough in Marissa’s opinion. The blue-eyed, red-haired, stupid secret anime lover, the one who called her a freak…that had such a hot body that it made Marissa want to fuck her until she cried out her apology while drowning in cum. Hell, she didn’t even glance at Bianca, and that was nearly impossible with how fit she was looking.

She wasn’t the only one who seemed to be dazed, as Riley seemed to freeze too, shocked at the sudden arrival of the two freaks she had been wanting to find. The two women that knew her secret…who could ruin her social life unless she forced their silence. To even her own surprise, her blue eyes seemed to find Marissa over Isabella. The curly black haired Spanish girl had out titfought her in the shower, and then even finger fucked her to orgasm. Revenge was needed but seeing the blonde…she felt a spark that was more. She knew that this freak would be coming after her, and she wanted that more than anything.

The Isabella girl wouldn’t talk, she was too quiet, and had only come after her because of her roommate. The Marissa girl… would say something about her secrets if Riley kept avoiding her. Above all else, Riley could not let that happen, she worked too hard to create this new persona, to leave her own eccentric personality behind. And now that she knew these girls played the game her sorority did, she could think of no better way than to hold that blonde’s slutty body down and beat her in a battle of sex. She looked so fuckable in the school skirt and baby tied up white tank top she was wearing. She knew when their eyes locked even in the dark, that the blonde was thinking the exact same thing about her.

Maggie didn’t even have time to respond to her ex-intern’s question as she watched Marissa whisper something in Isabella’s ear. The dark-haired girl let out a sigh before she gave her a small nod, then she even winked at her roommate as they both smirked at each other. It was weird for Maggie to see them so in sync, but the Convention had changed far more than she would have thought possible. Marissa then turned back to the two bikini wearing women and pointed a finger right at Riley. With a smile, she then brought the same finger into her mouth and gave it a long suck, leaving a dollop of spit off it as she pulled it out with a pop. Using the same hand, she gave a very slow come-hither motion towards Riley, some of the spit dripping off her finger as gave her the erotic challenge. Saying nothing else, she flipped around, her yellow pigtails flapping behind her as she skipped towards the glass door of the house, her ridiculously short skirt flowing up to show off some incredible ass cheek under it as she moved.

Riley felt the challenge directed at her shoot to her clit and nipples in a way she hadn’t before. She watched the freak go, the blondes’ legs in sexy fishnet stockings that seemed to go all the way up even to cover her juicy ass under that skirt. Riley had a pair just like them…but she never wore them out anymore, not since she pushed that part of her life down. It made her mouth go slightly dry watching the finger covered in spit and it confirmed her thoughts. She had been sure that the Isabella girl would be her rival…but she had been wrong…it was Marissa.

This blonde freak, this…other anime lover… was everything Riley wanted to be, but also what she hated about herself and wanted to beat. Thrashing her meant far more than getting a little payback on the freak’s roommate, and whatever the pigtail girl wanted…revenge…the award money from the cosplay contest…she would risk having a chance to prove she was better and ensure Marissa’s silence and keep her darkest secrets locked away.

When she came to this house tonight with her new friends, she had hoped that these two would be here but was used to being disappointed by her friends and sorority promises. But Bianca, Jenny, and Silvia had said they would be, and here they were.

“B…I’m going to go…talk to her…about stuff.”, she breathed, hoping that her mentor turned friend wouldn’t stop her.

“Sounds good. Do what you need to do.” Bianca replied simply then quickly smiled at Riley who grinned back. It was what both women had wanted from a mentor and pupil, quickly becoming more like real friends. The trust Riley felt made her even more confident. Allowing her to just go for it and spread her sexual wings with a freedom that Riley hadn’t gotten with her sorority sisters. She always felt like the 7th girl in a group of six that played this game. Her officers, Hina, Jackie, and Sarah...they played this game, but they all seemed to have direct rivals from the other sorority, Lucy, Olivia, and Thushara…yet she didn’t have one, and they didn’t trust her to have one. Even, with all the prepping of the sorority games…she was left out or forced to be the backup. Even when she wasn’t being her normal…weird self, she still hadn’t cracked through for some reason.

But she couldn’t worry about that now, and with that pushed out of her head, it left her one thing to do. And that was make sure this slutty freak wouldn’t talk, and she had no problem getting very wet doing it.

Riley moved towards the house where Marissa had just disappeared, her sexy tanned ass flexing each step in her tiny black bikini, her aloof face hardened as Maggie watched her go. They all watched her hot body disappear into the house a few seconds after the skipping blonde.

This left Isabella, Bianca, and Maggie standing out in the hot air of the night alone. The sexy raven-haired librarian seemed almost unbothered as she squeezed some water out of her still somewhat long black hair. Maggie slowly seemed to put two and two together when she thought about Amber’s missing hair now too, what the hell else happened at the convention? Her girlfriend’s pink thong bikini was on her co-workers’ impressive tits and hips, and it annoyed her how well the bitch pulled it off.

“Well, lucky me, looks like I’m left with the two best friends.” Bianca sarcastically quipped breaking the tense silence and drawing the looks of ire from both Maggie and Isabella. The redhead opened her mouth to respond, but her friend beat her to it, “Yeah, what about it?” Izzy snapped; the fiery temper that reminded her of Amber seemingly taking over. The sexy Spanish girl looked at Maggie with a questioning stare and the freckled girl let out a little sigh.

“I think Bianca needs to explain herself.” The nude redhead said as she turned to face her co-worker, the other pale woman almost glowing in the moonlight. Her sexy waist highlighted as Bianca brought her hands to it, her stare like a hawk as she glared at Maggie.

“Explain what? Why she has been a total bitch to me and you after the Gala?” Izzy answered, but also looked a Bianca, a flow of lust going to her groin. It was a sexy bikini, and Bianca’s body looked extra firm tonight.

“Oh, I don’t do anything without a purpose or reason Isabella, as my failure of an intern, I would have expected you to at the very least realize that.

“Failure? What the hell is that supposed to mean?”

Bianca seemed to sigh like she was explaining it to children, “I was so disappointed to learn that you accepted Miss Reynold’s as your little sex coach during the Gala. You and I were a team, and without any notice, you open your legs to my rival, someone we had been working against since day one.”

“What the fuck? You cut me out after we lost to them, why wouldn’t I?!” Isabella growled, facing her whole body towards Bianca as Maggie was seemingly forgotten from the conversation between ex-mentor and intern.

“I ended our contact after I found out your little deal. So, don’t blame ME for your actions.” Bianca snapped back, and the focus between Isabella and Bianca seemed to intensify.

“Why do you care about our deal? You NEVER apologized to me, or Mari like Maggie did. And you never offered to help me after our fight, we should have talked, but you went all quiet and professional.” Isabella said, her tone on professional as sarcastic as she could make it.

“I had nothing to apologize for. I simply noticed your pathetic taste in acquaintances, including Marissa…and here I thought you could go no lower.”

“Mari and I went through a lot to finally understand each other, and she could out fuck you better than even I could if it came down to that.”

“Oh, please, don’t lie like that to me or yourself Isabella.”

“Oh, I’m not lying. I also never asked you to risk your job for me. You were so confident going into that fight, you said there was no way we would lose. How about you take some fucking responsibility?”

Bianca’s right blue eye started to twitch, “We lost that match against Marissa and Maggie because you couldn’t keep up with Maggie and left me to deal with both!” She seemed to yell; any sense of the always professional woman gone as she seethed at Isabella. Maggie could tell Bianca had been holding this in, and it was rare to see her co-worker so flustered and upset.

“I guess you couldn’t teach me as well as Maggie taught Mari. You are the second-best librarian in the school.” Isabella shot back and Bianca seemed to sizzle even further.

Then after a second, Bianca’s red lips turned into a twisted smile, “I can still teach you plenty, but the lesson will not be fun for you, think of it more as a live example of sexual punishment.”

Isabella was glaring at Bianca whose stare was burning back. The tension between Bianca and Isabella was consuming, and without saying anything Maggie had become a third wheel. It seemed Isabella felt she had to settle this, and she had to do it right. She turned her head to her muddy best friend and gave her a head nod.

“Hey Mags…I want to talk to Bianca alone, go get Amber and Mari, then we can leave…take your time though.” Isabella commented, her brown eyes leaving Bianca’s who had regained some sense of control. The best friends shared a look that told Maggie that this was not her fight and she had to let her friend do this. A sense of understanding passed between them, and Maggie smiled at her, one that Isabella returned. From enemies to best friends, besides Amber, there was no one else she could trust like Izzy.

“Thanks…I’ll be back,” Maggie said as she turned and nearly ran back towards the house, half wanting to find Amber, and another half wanting to make sure Jenny didn’t get away thinking she had won their fight. At the door, she glanced back to see Isabella stripping down to her skimpy black bra and panties while Bianca sensually walked back towards the pool, her pale ass flexing each step, and gesturing Izzy to follow her into the water. She hated leaving her best friend to deal with Bianca…hell, she even hated leaving Marissa to take care of Riley. She wanted to help both, but the first and most important thing she had to do was get to Amber.

A few minutes earlier…

After an extra two minutes of rest, Jenny walked into the living room. There she found a scene of Daphne, now nude and sitting on Amber’s breasts in the middle of the ring. The dark brown, black-haired woman looked up and her brown eyes went a little wide, “Where have you been?” She exclaimed, taking in the sight as Jenny entered the room, looking at her now muddy and clearly tired singer. The vocalist shot a glare at the drummer, not forgetting what had occurred before her fight with Maggie.

“A pesky little problem came up, but I dealt with it for the BAND…looks like you have things under control here,” Jenny replied, the tone of her voice clearly one of frustration.

“Ahh, well don’t worry, I just got her into this spot. We talked for a while and Amber wanted me to help her beat you. I told her to get fucked.” Daphne smiled at her singer, and Jenny, though still not trusting her drummer, returned it.

“Yeah? Did she try to barter with the video?”

“Yeah, just like we thought she would.”

Jenny let out a heavenly laugh, “Oh, Amber…see, if you came to practice this wouldn’t have caught you off guard. Though, honestly Daph, I think I’m going to let you finish her alone…not sure I can trust you back in the ring till she is out. Fair is fair after all.”

Daphne made a cute innocent face, “Aww, yeah I guess that’s fair. Sorry babe, you know I just wanted to get ahead of you. I’m sure you would have done the same to me, but I guess I owe you for whatever you had to deal with.”

“Well, then I guess I can forgive you, but I can’t lie, I hope Amber puts up a bit more of a fight like her little bitch did to at least make you and I equal.”

Amber’s brown eyes went wide hearing Jenny reference Maggie. Her talk with Daphne had gone nowhere, and after the wine, Daphne had come at her once again. Honestly, she didn’t put up much of a fight as Daphne’s nude body took the spot on top of her, the drummer’s ass on her breasts. She assumed the drummer would want to get down to more sexual fighting, and at least in a one on one she could return many of the moves.

“Not sure she will, but we will see. You ready to get fucked again Amber? I promise to pin you after.”

Amber huffed, Daphne really was as combative as the singer. She grimaced as prepared for another round of oil sexfighting before they finally pinned her and forced whatever else they wanted. She looked up at the smiling drummer who licked her lips sexually at her, but suddenly a scream from Jenny filled the room. Daphne shot her head around to see what had happened, but this let Amber move. The blonde couldn’t see what had made Jenny shout, but she didn’t care. Amber swivelled and stuck her right nipple onto Daphne’s clit from the bottom, while also using her left hand to split the drummer’s amazing buns and finger her ass.

Daphne gave a cry, far more turned on being the only one in the band who had not yet cum.
    She tried to roll off the blonde, her clit stabbed perfectly as Amber moved with her, rolling in turn, and keeping herself between the drummer’s wide legs. It felt almost to the point some of Amber’s tit flesh was in her pussy, while the nipple would have been enough. She felt her asshole filled just enough to make her clench in pleasure and let out a wail.

“Oh fuck!” She yelled as she tried to fight back by pulling Amber’s hair, but the blonde was undeterred, and her ally wasn’t able to help her. As Amber’s brown nipples touched her clit again, Daphne saw stars, and after holding it in for half an hour she started to cum. Amber smiled as she gave her rival a woman-to-woman titfuck, her breast getting a light covering of cum that leaked out of the drummer. Daphne must have been so close to cum so fast, but that was her problem and not Amber’s.

The drummer moaned loudly, her body jerking as the wave of passion spread around her body. The sensation was far stronger than she expected, and her pussy seemed to have several mini explosions, covering her rival’s tit. “FUCK!” She screamed again, the oil of her body letting Amber slide up till she was sucking Daphne’s tit into her hungry mouth. The blonde had replaced her breast with her fingers to extend the last few seconds of the orgasm from the dark-skinned girl’s lips. The woman’s pussy clenched on her digits when Amber found her g-spot so easily, playing and working her bandmate. Finally, after a good 15 seconds, Daphne’s waves ended and Amber popped the spit covered tit from her mouth with a grin. Even if she went down again, at least she pulled an orgasm out of both her bitchy band members.

It finally gave her a chance to look behind her as Jenny seemingly had been thrown back into the ring by the newcomer. She looked up at whoever caused the distraction and felt her heart stop. A very nude and muddy Maggie was standing outside the ring before she stepped into the same blue pool she had fought Silvia in during the live orgy. She looked sheepishly at Amber who was at a loss of words…the love of her life saving her…it was almost romantic.

Daphne felt Amber’s pressure lessen, and with her orgasm over she slipped out from under the punk girl, pushing the blonde down by the shoulders who didn’t give chase. She backed up and ended up next to Jenny on the other side of the small pool resting while leaning on the singer. Jenny herself was rubbing her sore head, and pulsing pussy, glaring at the new arrival who had attacked her from behind with a finger in her cunt and her hair pulled. Daphne quickly recognized the new opponent and as the singer looked at the drummer, they shared a look of announce that they had played with their food too long.

With both band girls away the two naked girlfriends found themselves side by side as Maggie went down to her knees, “Hey…” Maggie whispered, glancing at her nude girlfriend next to her, only now realizing how much she missed Amber in the last hour. The betrayal and hurt she felt earlier simply seemed insignificant after what she had been doing. When Amber was next to her, she felt like they could fix it, fix anything. Her pupils seemed to dilate even more as she tried to absorb the entire sight of Amber dripping in oil and clearly frustrated, one of her favorite looks. She couldn’t stop herself as she turned and brushed a little bit of the blonde highlighted hair out of Amber’s beautiful face, and the punk girl seemed to lean into the touch with a relaxed sigh she only gave to Maggie.

“Hey…” Amber replied, her brown eyes taking in her nude girlfriend in the oil. ‘Fuck.’ She thought, having to control her urge to hold Maggie down and fucking the life out of her. The redhead looked like she had already gone through a lot this evening. Her pubic bush was gone, and her pale skin was flushed and red from what Amber assumed was multiple slaps, punches and the bite marks she had taken. But the sincere smile on Maggie’s face made everything Amber was fearful about wash away.

There was an awkward silence that Amber finally broke, “Maggie, I’m…so..sorr…”

“Shhh,” Maggie quickly interrupted, pressing a single finger to Amber’s lips and silencing her. “We have a lot to talk about…but I love you and I know you love me. We will figure it out…together.”

Amber’s brown eyes seemed to glimmer with the hope that maybe, just maybe she wouldn’t end up single tonight after all. “Ok…” Amber nodded, but instead of letting another awkward silence take over, she glanced at her slowly rising sexy bandmates. A little wicked grin came back to her face as she looked back at Maggie, “Think you still have some energy left to help me fuck my bandmates down, babe? This two on one is a lot tougher than I thought it would be.”

“I thought you would never ask sweetie…but I want Jenny. We aren’t done after our little mud fuck.”

“Damn babe, a boxing match and a mud fuck and you still want to go? Sounds good, but watch out for her mouth, I know a nerd like you loves a good tongue and hers is...a gift”

Maggie giggled, “Oh, I know, Thanks bitch,” she added playfully, pushing Amber’s shoulder slightly, “but I think she needs to watch out for mine.”

Amber laughed as she lightly pushed Maggie back, then gripped her by the curly hair and pressed her pink lips into Maggie’s red for a short kiss that Maggie couldn’t help but deepen and try to dominate. Their tongues touched with a glance then they broke it, knowing they would lose themselves if they kept going. They didn’t pull away, however, letting their foreheads connect where they grinned at each other. It was the same smirks they used to give each other before they fucked in half the library and TA room. That bitch they had gone at the first times, and now the bitch they had fallen for, the one who drove them crazy, but also just couldn’t stop loving.

“Hey Jenny, want to continue our little mud 69?” Maggie said, breaking away from Amber and turning her attention to the brown-haired singer. Jenny eyed her, but the smile on her purple lips was one of absolute hunger.

“Only if you don’t run away this time.” The singer sneered, but she slowly went down to her back and widened her legs, offering Maggie the top spot to continue. Daphne glanced to her right and then looked up at Amber. The drummer and guitarist rivalry had started to peak, and now was the best time to start really going at it.

“Come here Amber, how about we play the same game, and find out which one of us can last?” The drummer offered, getting into the same position as Jenny, their hot cunts dripping in anticipation in front of the girlfriends.

The two didn’t respond but shared one more smile before Amber and Maggie slid forward in the oil as Jenny and Daphne waited for the girlfriends to approach. All four ready for a far more sexual continuation of this oil fight.

=======
    To Be Continued in Part 5: The Cosplay Contest Rematch

The girlfriends unite! Let's see how they work together...prob pretty good. Now don’t worry, I’ve learned my lesson on skipping fights in stories. Looks over at Jenny and Bianca glaring and tapping their feet in their silver dresses. So don’t worry we will see all the action! But it will be as this story has been, each part dedicated to a specific fight (though I do know this one jumped around a bit, but it still was Jenny vs Maggie till the end with only a SMALL Amber and Daphne moment. Now, this is turning into a new fight, so we will come back to right where we left off, but a few other fights are happening in the house as this part showed. Have to see them all.

Random Note: I do have the first Jenny and Bianca fight written, but I won’t post it till after this story, and once I do a bit of a re-write with some changes.

Man, maybe I write too much…hopefully it doesn’t feel redundant…but it might lol.

Well, I hope people liked this part as much as I enjoyed writing it. I’m sure some people will see it as a bit much of a mess, but it wouldn't be a wild night if it wasn’t lol. I want a LOT of fights, and to match up as many girls as I can. OK- I need to take a break so this will be the last update till prob after the holidays. Before we continue with the next fight. Another easy guess…I thought my titles would be more vague but I end up just picking the easiest lol.

Ok…well, that’s all I got. Hope you all enjoyed! Let me know your thoughts if you are willing and catch ya all later.

Responses from two ago I think?

Apenman- NOTED: Next jazz scene I’m coming to you. The devils lettuce is a good mix, for stories and life. I stand with it. Also, help me write funny scenes!

Yuri- Yeah, the last one and this was a shorter piece. There is a reason, but I also wanted to keep all of these a bit thinner. Your guesses have sometimes been too good and I’m like, damn!

Demba- Bianca is back! Let’s see how she does in a few parts lol. She would def be a vampire or Silv would be for halloween

JB!- Yes, this is a bit more aggressive, and I’m glad you are enjoying Daphne coming a bit more to the forefront. Will message ya more

Eights- When did Amber Izzy fight? Ummmmmmm haha, I’m going to say they did a mini fight after the freak convention. This is why you don’t skip writing any fights people! I only skipped a tiny scene of Daphne getting naked and on top of Amber in this one. The blonde would have bene out of it so I think it checks. All other scenes will be seen!

Anyone I missed, I’m sorry.

OK- That’s really it. Later

Senior Hostboard Member Anubisx's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Re: A Wild Night Part 4: The Green-Eyed Twins

The work behind this whole saga is incredible. Fantastic from the first Maggie-Amber fight to these last ones we are enjoying.

My favorite rivalries are Maggie-Bianca, Maggie-Silvia and Teagan-Paige. Out of curiosity, what are yours?
    MY SEXFIGHT E-BOOKS: Anubisx's Amazon

MY DEVIANTART: Anubisx's DeviantART

MY LAST SEXFIGHT E-BOOK: Resort Showdown

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Another fantastic chapter in this wild story! I can't wait for the next part. Hopefully, the fight between the women doesn't end with the two 69s!

Great work!

JB57
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

That sure was fast. Looks like a full blown orgy house is going down. We’ve got Maggie and Amber vs Jenny and Daphne, Marissa vs Riley and Isabella vs Bianca. I wonder where Sylvia and Natalie are. I’m guessing Sylvia’s house is full of security cameras and they’re both watching it all go down while pleasing each other too. Excellent work as always. Can’t wait for more

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

I read part 3 together with part 4.
    Very good job !
    I liked the foxy way Amber tried to turn Jenny and Daphne against one another.
    I wish she could do it, a Jenny-Daphne sexfight would be hot !
    Now we expect the great 4some, unless all of sudden you start to tell us another story or what whappens in another branch of hotties. LOL

Again there were some feelings in the air, as i have said many times you are a "feelings" master.
    You focus to the feelings and the thoughts of your heroines quite often, you are one of the few writers who do this.
    I love your stories because of this.

Now if your hot trib scenes were at least up to 70% of the first sexfight between Amber-Maggie, at the very first chapters of this epic novel...
    But OK, I do not complain. (do I ? LOL)
    Looks like that this was your "trib zenith", every writer of erotic stories has one. I doubt if you will ever be more into trib than is these first chapters.
    But i may be wrong.

Go on !! More great stories, coming from your so talented pen, soon !!

Senior Hostboard Member kingofdapirates1's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)

Man Anubisx that’s a fun question. Honestly my favorite ones to write are the women with the best back and forth both pre/during/post fight. Which is funny cause I think I only do an average job in most of the stories I write. So like you, I really like Silvia Maggie (if people couldn’t guess lol) because their catty/slutty back and forth seems to flow so well. Maggie and Bianca too with their professional talk and foreplay, their pre talk before Professional Dispute is still in my top 3. But I’ll always fall back on Amber Maggie as my fav rivals, even now as a couple (more on them later). BUT I will say, what I have planned for Marissa and some of her future and right now fights is going to bring her to my new fav haha.

JB- I promise this match won’t end in 69! There will be a LOT more head to head (Or other parts) matching up coming soon haha. Will message ya more.

Yuri- You are getting too good at guessing what I have planned lol. I need to respond on the other thread.

Giannis- Hopefully the next couple of chaps hits your fancy!

Ultimate- If you finished this part, you were right! 2v2 incoming. Yeah, this is more action action action than the Gala. Which is what I wanted haha.

Demba- Riley and Bianca coming! The spider is out.
    Thanks for the comments all, and sorry to those who are sick of these stories. I'ma try to write other styles soon, (and prob fail at them lol) but we will see.

Better at responding...check.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Hi King! I'm happy to hear that there will a lot more coming out of the Maggie/Amber vs. Jenny/Daphne battle! It sounds like we are giong to have to wait for a few more chapters before you get back to them, but I'm sure what you have for us in-between will be great. I just hope we don't have to wait too long!

JB
    JB57

Junior Hostboard Member UltimateZeroStar's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

King,

It took me so long to get my thoughts together. Sorry about that.

Jenny vs Maggie was great!! I didn't think Maggie would be going at it again after the fight with Silvia earlier. But seeing Maggie and Amber together in a fight feels right.. Although, I'm not sure whats going to happen with Maggie since she's still tired from earlier.

Then there's the Marissa and Riley stuff. I never expected Amber would call Marissa and Isabella instead of a Cab. Now we can have the match we missed out on before. I completely forgot about Bianca being there too. Bianca and Isabella must be happening at some point too.

You've really created this incredible spider web of interconnected characters. There are so many potential matchups. I can't wait to see what's next.

PS: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Something else I wanted to say but kept forgetting. King, thank you so much for not having Maggie and Amber break up again like they did after Maggie’s first fight with Bianca. That would’ve been so forced and painful. We all know it would’ve just resulted in them having another sexfight and making up again. Here, their anger at each other is understandable but they make up in the best way possible. By teaming up against two enemy sexfighters in a muddy, oily **** fight. Thank you for not recycling plot points and actually putting effort and creativity into your work.

I’m sure the girls will still have a talk after the fight, possibly sexfight each other, let some feelings out, etc but I think I speak for all of us when I say we don’t want to go through another breakup/makeup drama that we already went through just a couple arcs ago. It really shows how much thought and effort you put into this series and why we all love it so much.