Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Re: New Story: Wildcats: Tara vs. Carrie -JB57

Love the story line to how these two women come together in the first place.
    These women had and wanted to catfight, and a hot sexy catfight it is.
    Carrie and Blackthorne's porch sex was a really hot plus.
    And when the women took their sexfight to the forest = WOW, Wow, wow.

These women just met, what can happen next.

Thanks JB.

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    The bath tub will definitely turn up!

JB
    Hell yes

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)

Woot! Another western story from JB! Story flows so nice to. Morning after will be interesting for sure.

Tara questioning Blackthorne why she "tasted" him on/in Carrie has absolutely no point being in the story but its a fun and very awkward conversation to imagine being had after wards.

Looking forward to bathtub antics.

Senior Hostboard Member kingofdapirates1's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)

What a surprise! JB this was such a hot start and what I assume is a first showdown! The grass and mud on the girls as they duelled was so great. I really enjoyed the pre-catfight, felt like it got their blood boiling and Tara and Carrie have some genuine hate with attraction. I have way more to say, but il message it.

And to the bath!? This western is spicy!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kingofdapirates1 View Post
    What a surprise! JB this was such a hot start and what I assume is a first showdown! The grass and mud on the girls as they duelled was so great. I really enjoyed the pre-catfight, felt like it got their blood boiling and Tara and Carrie have some genuine hate with attraction. I have way more to say, but il message it.

And to the bath!? This western is spicy!
    Thanks King! I'm looking forward to your message.

Take care,

JB
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Very hot erotic scenes ! Very good plot, building erotic tension...
    As you are a master to all these goodies, I am not surprised.
    All your stories are that way.
    The pleasant surprise - for me - pls correct me if I am wrong - is that this time the trash talk while f#cking was more !
    I mean the two women to trash talk at the very same time they f#ck one another's brain out, calling each other names, challenging one another, using hot trash talking lines.

For me - a HUGE fan of this kind of trash talking - your today story was a gift ! LOL

At last ! I will be glad to read more of this kind of trash talking from you and from other writers.
    For me, that was missing in the 80% of the stories posted here. If not more.
    I do not mean it was completely out till now, I mean it was not that much.
    Very few lines and that was all.

For me, a hot and dirty s#xfight should contain the trash talking i described before the more possible.
    This shows how excited the two women are.

OK, my personal taste speaks. I may be alone with this preference.

But your story is great and it only has started !!

Other women to be present to the next chapters ?
    Carrie and Tara to join forces for a reason ?
    Just thoughts.

Thanks JB !!

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    Very hot erotic scenes ! Very good plot, building erotic tension...
    As you are a master to all these goodies, I am not surprised.
    All your stories are that way.
    The pleasant surprise - for me - pls correct me if I am wrong - is that this time the trash talk while f#cking was more !
    I mean the two women to trash talk at the very same time they f#ck one another's brain out, calling each other names, challenging one another, using hot trash talking lines.

For me - a HUGE fan of this kind of trash talking - your today story was a gift ! LOL

At last ! I will be glad to read more of this kind of trash talking from you and from other writers.
    For me, that was missing in the 80% of the stories posted here. If not more.
    I do not mean it was completely out till now, I mean it was not that much.
    Very few lines and that was all.

For me, a hot and dirty s#xfight should contain the trash talking i described before the more possible.
    This shows how excited the two women are.

OK, my personal taste speaks. I may be alone with this preference.

But your story is great and it only has started !!

Other women to be present to the next chapters ?
    Carrie and Tara to join forces for a reason ?
    Just thoughts.

Thanks JB !!
    If they do join forces, I imagine it’d be because of some hot female bandits wanting to steal the land from both of them

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

I agree with Giannis, trash talking adds a whole lot to any
    sexfight story.
    Doesn't matter where, before, during and even after a sexfight.
    Yes, even after a close, a reallly close tight sexfight.
    Where either woman could have won.
    The women start talking trash to each other right after they both claim,
    they out sexed the other.
    That sets them up for another sexfight, some other place, some other time.

I like Yuris idea about the women bandits.

What if Carries runoff husbands deed to their home, turns out to be a fake.
    And it turns out two well-endowed sisters own the house, making Carrie and Tara team up.
    Or what Blackthorne turns on both women.

I had time to kill.
    Last edited by dwcole8; January 16th, 2022 at 05:22 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Dear Board,

Here is Part IV of "Tara vs. Carrie". I hope you enjoy it! I will try to get the next part up by the end of next week.

This is also the "credit where credit is due" part of the story! The setting for this story was inspired by an "adult Western" series called "Blackshot." It's available on Amazon (I have it in ebook form) and it's by an author named "Kurt Barker" (a pen name, I assume). I was put onto it because I am familiar with the work of the artist who did the covers for the series.

The Western setting and the names "Tara" and "Carrie", along with their appearances, come from characters in one of the books. Everything else in this story is my own creation. However, there is a scene towards the end of this part that is very much inspired by a scene from one of the books in the series. I have extensively rewritten it, but it is still recognizable. So, I want to acknowledge the original author's indirect contribution.

JB57

Tara vs. Carrie: Wildcats, Part IV:

Tara woke slowly. Her body felt strangely heavy. She was not tired, just incredibly relaxed, like all the tension had flowed out of her muscles. Her pussy was tingling, as if a powerful electrical current was running through it. Her breasts throbbed, her nipples pulsed with a pleasant ache. She looked up at the stars. She felt deliciously satiated. She stretched languidly.

Suddenly, her eyes popped wide open. She sat up quickly. She remembered where she was and why she was out here, lying in the dark forest, in the middle of a hot night, completely nude. She looked around. She was alone. She realized that Carrie had fucked her into unconsciousness, then left her, defeated and covered in cum and sweat, in the place where she finished her off.

Tara seethed, gritting her teeth in rage. She had been outfucked. She had been fucked senseless. She had been fucked so hard she passed out from the sheer, overwhelming pleasure. She screamed in frustration. “That cunt!! That fucking bitch!!”

Fucking people senseless was what she did to other people, not what was done to her.

Tara got to her feet, a bit unsteadily. Her pussy was sore, her ass ached, her tits felt a bit tender, but her libido was still high and strong. She took a moment to get her bearings and find the path that she and Carrie had taken into the glade. She walked out of the forest, heading back to the house.

The redhead staggered up to the porch, conscious of the soreness between her legs. She pulled on her nightshirt, but left it unbuttoned. She got a good drink of water in the kitchen, then made her way up to the second floor as quietly as she could. Judging from the shifts in the night sky, she was sure that Carrie had, at most, a half hour lead on her. She was ashamed of having been outfucked, but the night was not over yet. Carefully, she turned the knob to Carrie’s bedroom. When she tried to open the door, she was frustrated to find it was locked. She considered what to do. She could knock on the door. The blonde would come. Then, they could resume their fuckfight. But the blonde might decide not to come to the door or might simply inform her through the locked door that the battle was over and she had lost. Tara was not willing to take that risk. She was not willing to admit defeat.

Tara decided on a course of action. She had not lived on the edge of the criminal world for so many years without learning how to pick a lock. She went back to the kitchen. A bit of digging around found her a few thin skewers she could use as lockpicks. Returning to Carrie’s bedroom door, she worked the skewers in the lock. It took a minute or two, but she finally got the latch to turn. She turned the knob and pushed the door, holding her breath. If the door had a bolt or chain on, then she would have no choice but to call it quits. The door opened. Tara let out her breath and smiled. She left the skewers on a table in the hall and soundlessly entered the blonde’s big bedroom. Tara closed the door, locked it again, and made sure to turn the deadbolt.

Carrie was asleep in her bed, dead to the world. Tara crept up to the bed, her bare feet silent on the wooden boards. As she crossed the room, she peeled the nightshirt back from her shoulders and let it drop to the floor. Nude, she reached the side of the bed. She stared down at the beautiful, perfect vixen who had humbled her just a half hour before. The light sheet covering the woman’s luscious body outlined the length of her legs and the curve of her hips. The blonde’s bulbous chest rose and fell under the sheet with the steady rhythm of her breath. A flash of rage and pure sexual anger roared through Tara.

“You fucking bitch,” Tara murmured under her breath. This dirty slut was about to get the surprise of her fucking life.

Carrie was flat on her back in the bed, sprawled carelessly. Slowly, carefully, Tara pulled the sheet covering Carrie aside, leaving the woman’s nude body completely exposed. Carrie stirred slightly in response to this change, but she did not wake up. Tara climbed onto the bed and moved quickly. Without hesitation, she grabbed Carrie’s right leg. She lifted the muscled limb to her shoulder. At the same time, she threw her right leg over Carrie’s broad hip, pulled the blonde’s right leg to her chest, holding it between her prodigious tits, and rammed her sopping wet cunt into the fork of Carrie’s legs. In an instant, the women were in a perfect scissor. Their juicy cuntlips slapped together.Tara thrust her hips, driving her wet, aching cunt down and deep into Carrie’s soft, yielding fuckmeat.

On the first contact, their cuntlips separated and opened. On the second thrust, their lush twats locked and sucked, sinking into each other, hot labia melting and merging. Tara grunted savagely with each powerful thrust.

“You fuck, you dirty cunt, you filthy whore…” the redhead chanted.

Carrie awakened in confusion, aware that something delicious was happening between her legs, feeling the sensation of being fucked. Her eyes snapped open to see Tara on top of her, cunt-deep inside of her. The redhead’s big tits were wobbling, the expression on her gorgeous face a combination of raw, animal lust and pure viciousness.

“Tara, you cheating, fucking slut!” Carrie screamed, rage enveloping her, even as her hips began moving instinctively with those of her attacker, keeping her rapidly swelling clit in full contact with its delicious counterpart.

“This night isn’t over, you cunt!” Tara gasped, her ass working vigorously, driving her rock hard clit deep into the folds of Carrie’s wet, hot pussy. Tara churned her hips, loving the feel of her clit dipping into Carrie’s labia, driving against the blonde’s emerging clit, sending spasms of pleasure through her lush body. “I’m going to fuck your brains out, you dirty twat.”

“Goddamn you, you fucking cunt,” Carrie gasped. Her body was already being overwhelmed with exquisite pleasure. Tara’s driving pussy and grinding clit felt unbearably good. Carrie reached up and filled her hands with Tara’s bouncing tits. She squeezed and kneaded the thick glands, intent on giving Tara all the pleasure her body could handle. Tara reached down and filled her hands with Carrie’s equally thick, large tits, kneading and massaging, retaliating by handing out even more pleasure of her own.

“I hate you, I hate you so fucking much,” Carrie gasped at the woman who was fucking her so well, giving her so much incredible pleasure. Her body trembled, her muscles burned with sexual tension, her clit felt like it was the size of a baseball. She struggled to hold on, to hold back the overwhelming erotic sensations pushing her to a devastating orgasm.

“I hate you too, you cunteating slut, I hate you so, so much,” Tara moaned in reply. In that moment she did hate Carrie, she hated this woman who was so gorgeous, whose body was every bit her equal, who had succeeded in fucking her brains out, fucking her until she passed out, until she could not take anymore. She needed to show this bitch that two could play that game. Her body trembled, her pussy burned with pleasure, her powerful ass ached as she thrust again and again, driving herself into Carrie’s succulent cunt with all her strength, keeping their exquisite clits locked and grinding. She expected to dominate the blonde but the bitch was fighting back and holding out. Tara could feel the orgasm building inside her, feel the excruciating tension rising and rising. Somehow, despite having the advantage, she and Carrie were in a race to the finish once again.

“Fuck you! Fuck you, Carrie!” Tara moaned, throwing back her head, struggling to force back the incredibly powerful orgasm pushing at her gates, straining for release.

“Oh God, you cunt, you cunt, you filthy, fucking cunt…” Carrie groaned, her head thrashing from side to side, her blonde mane flying. She retained her self-control by the tiniest thread. She could feel an enormous orgasm swelling inside her, filling her, suffusing her body, building to an ultimate climax.

The bucking, writhing women’s swollen clits crushed hard, head to head, exploding with unbearable sensations. The battling fuckfighters screamed in unison, their pussies clamping tight on each other. Tara ejaculated powerfully into Carrie; Carrie’s hot ejaculate shot up into Tara. For the third time this night, their boiling cum mixed and became a frothing, erotic brew that the women shared between their inosculated cunts. Their pussies squeezed and squeezed like vises. Their perfect bodies shuddered and trembled as pure ecstasy suffused every cell. The women screamed in harmony. As Tara ejaculated over and over into Carrie, as she felt the heat of Carrie’s cum entering her body, as she watched the blonde writhe in ecstasy beneath her, the woman’s massive tits wobbling frantically, Tara knew she could take no more. The erotic pleasure was simply too great. She was starting to pass out.

Tara released Carrie’s leg and let it drop by her side. Completely spent, she fell forward, onto the blonde. The women gasped as their massive tits squashed. Almost involuntarily, Carrie’s arms wrapped around Tara, pulling her in. Tara wrapped herself around Carrie, wanting to feel the woman’s magnificent body under her own. Vaguely, Tara felt Carrie reach out and wearily pull the discarded sheet over their naked, mated bodies. Their clits throbbed and pulsed together. The women passed out, finally fucking each other into oblivion.

As the first rays of the sun pierced the Eastern sky, Tara woke. She was sprawled on top of the beautiful blonde, their bodies interlaced, their tits mashed. She groaned. Her head was resting on Carrie’s shoulder. She raised her head to look down on the blonde. Thankfully, Carrie remained unconscious. Tara slowly extricated herself from the other woman. She considered fucking Carrie again, but once they got started, they might not be able to stop.

She crawled off of Carrie’s luscious body, slipping out from under the sheet. She retrieved her nightshirt and pulled it on, but did not button it up. She left Carrie’s room, closing the door quietly, and made her way to the tub room on the main floor. The water coming from the faucet was cold, but she did not care. She filled the tub shallowly, then climbed in and washed herself down, cleaning off the copious amounts of sweat, cum and dirt that covered her body. She used a bucket to rinse off her hair. Refreshed, she returned to her room.

Blackthorne was up and dressed. He gave her a quizzical look when she came in.

“I was getting worried about you,” he said. “When I woke up this morning, your side of the bed was pretty cold. How long were you out?”

“I left not long after you got back,” Tara replied. “Mrs. McRae and I had a very… animated …conversation.”

“A conversation that lasted all night? Well, from the looks of things, it wasn’t the same kind of ‘conversation’ the two of you had after supper.”

“It was a …variation on that conversation,” the redhead replied. “Nothing has changed. We are going into town today to get that eviction notice. I want that bitch to understand which of us is in control.”

Blackthorne decided not to pry. Tara was an incredible fuck and this particular assignment had proven to have some pleasantly pleasurable side-benefits, but she was still his employer and it was not his job to question her about her business affairs. Or any of her other affairs, for that matter.

He nodded again. “Well, it’s a good thing we booked that carriage for 8 this morning, or we would be walking into town. I suspect we will need to get breakfast in town. I doubt our hostess is in the mood to feed us.”

To their surprise, the breakfast bell rang at 7 AM. When they went downstairs, they found that Carrie had prepared for them a hearty breakfast.

“I may hate this cunt,” Carrie said to Blackthorne, gesturing at Tara, “but the two of you are still paying customers.”

“Thank you, ma’am, that’s really decent of you,” the man replied. The memory of the sensation of his prick buried balls-deep in the beautiful blonde woman’s cunt rushed into his mind, unbidden. He managed to sit down before his swelling erection became obvious. Blackthorne did not know what had happened between the gorgeous redhead he was traveling with and this equally gorgeous blonde, but he suspected it was something he would have loved to see.

“Fuck you, whore,” Tara snapped. The women glared at each other, their bodies tense, but they took it no further.

At 8 AM, the carriage pulled into the house’s driveway and Tara and Blackthorne left for the day.

Carrie worked around the house and yard, tending to the animals, working her chores, and trying to make sense of her confused feelings. She had awoken in the morning just after Tara had left her room. She had lain in bed and reviewed in her mind all of the events of the previous day and night. The fight with Tara in the library, fucking Blackthorne on the deck. Most of all, she relived the absolutely mindblowing fuck she and Tara had administered to each other. Carrie had never felt anything like it. The incredible pleasure, the delicious combination of fighting by fucking, the primal parts of her womanhood that made her want to go at the other woman like a jackrabbit until one of them fucked the other to death… all of it was too much to process. What she did know was that the pleasure she and Tara had taken from each other was far greater than any other pleasure she had experienced in her young life and she wanted more of it. She would not be satisfied until one of them sexually subjugated the other. She felt the thrill of danger. She knew that she could well be the woman whose body, whose sex, was somehow found wanting. But that did not matter. It had to be done. She felt seized by primal urges deeper and more fundamental than anything she had ever felt before and she was sure Tara felt the same.

Tara and Blackthorne returned from town around 5 PM. They were tired and dusty and both were relieved to find that Carrie had prepared hot baths for them, as they had ordered in advance. That evening, over supper, Blackthorne let Carrie know that he would be leaving the next morning, very early. He had purchased a train ticket for Portland that afternoon and the train left just shortly after sunrise. The carriage would come for him before dawn.

“Miss Wells has determined that she no longer needs my services,” Blackthorne explained. “I was commissioned to escort her across the Washington territory and Oregon state and to see her safely here. Miss Wells now feels she can deal with her business affairs on her own. She can easily contact me by telegraph if she needs me.”

Tara and Blackthorne went to bed shortly after sundown. Passing by outside the room an hour later, Carrie heard the distinctive sounds of a man and a woman fucking furiously. “Blackthorne’s bonus,” she thought to herself. She felt wet between her legs as she listened.

Carrie went to bed shortly after, but she tossed and turned for almost an hour, her body in a fever. Just a few hours before, she had fucked and been fucked until she passed out from sheer pleasure. A switch had been thrown in her body, deep in her core. She could not ignore its demands. She was wet and hot and panting for sex. She could not resist any longer.

She slipped out of bed, wearing her nightshirt, and brushed out her hair. She got a lantern she kept on her window sill, lit it, and padded up the stairs to the fourth floor. The sounds coming from the bedroom had cooled, but they were still there. She listened to the moans emanating from inside, all of them from Tara. Evidently, Blackthorne was doing something extremely pleasurable to her.

Carrie placed the master key into the lock. She took a deep breath. Her body was fully aroused, radiating sexual fever. She was in heat and she had to satisfy it. That bitch, Tara, should not be the only one with Blackthorne’s thick cock up her cunt. Carrie unlocked the door. She placed the key on a hall table beside her. She pushed the door open, turning up the lantern as she did so. It immediately illuminated most of the room.

Tara and Blackthorne were naked on the bed. Tara’s eyes were closed and her head was thrown back in rapture. Her red hair was plastered down by sweat across her forehead and fanned out behind her on the bed like a scarlet curtain. She was smiling luxuriously, enjoying what the man was doing to her incredible body. Blackthorne was sucking one of Tara’s massive tits, while the fingers of his hand pumped her cunt. The sudden light in the room startled the couple.

“Hey!” Tara shouted. Blackthorne spun around, reaching for his gun on the night table. He stopped when he saw who it was.

Carrie put the lantern on the dresser inside the door and closed the door behind her. “No need to fret, you cunt,” she breathed. “I’m just here to give Mr. Blackthorne a goodbye present.”

Carrie locked eyes with Blackthorne. A half-smile on her gorgeous face, she slowly unbuttoned her nightshirt. Blackthorne watched each button come undone, and the delicious body beneath slowly reveal. His eyes burned with desire. Carrie swept the shirt off her shoulders and stood before the couple on the bed, completely nude and already incredibly aroused. Her thick, hot pussy dripped a few drops to the wooden floor.

“I saw you sucking on this bitch’s tit. I think you’ll find mine are much better,” she purred, lifting her massive glands and pointing them at the man. The brown nipples quivered with tension and dripped with secretion.

Tara leaped off the bed. Naked and unspeakably gorgeous, her eyes flashing, her tousled hair wild, her lush body shining with sweat, she crossed the floor. Carrie thrust out her tits, bracing for the impact. Tara stopped a few inches before her massive tits could touch Carrie’s engorged nipples. She put her hands on her hips and thrust out her chest in reply.

“Blackthorne doesn’t need your “present”, fucker,” she snarled. “I’m all the woman he needs and more woman that you will ever be.”

Carrie stepped forward just a few inches, but it was enough to bring her nipples into full contact with Tara’s luscious nips. The women gasped in concert as their nipples exploded with heat and sucked, joining in a tight, intimate bond.

“What are you afraid of, fucker?” Carrie said derisively. “Afraid that Mr. Blackthorne will realize he’s only been getting second best?”

“I know he’s already fucked you once, you cunt,” Tara breathed, leaning her head forward until she and Carrie were forehead to forehead, nose to nose, glaring hatefully into each other’s eyes. “I could smell your stink all over him last night. I bet you threw yourself at him, just spreading your slutty legs and begging him to fuck you.”

“He didn’t complain last night,” Carrie purred. Her eyes lit up, glazed with excitement and lust. “Why don’t we have a little competition? Let’s see which of us can get Mr. Blackthorne off bigger and harder?”

The women glared at each other, tit to tit, toe to toe, nose to nose, hot breath mixing. Tara and Carrie hated each other passionately, but their shared hate could not eclipse the larger truth: they wanted to fuck. They wanted to fuck each other so badly. They could see it in their eyes. Both of them wanted to wrap their arms around each other and start fucking right there.
    Tara flicked her hard nipples across Carrie’s nipples, sending a quiver of electricity through both women’s tits, then stepped back.

“I’ll be happy to pit my skills against yours,” she purred. “I don’t think a country bumpkin like you will be much of a challenge, but Mr. Blackthorne should get a reward for being such an excellent bodyguard.” She turned to Blackthorne, who was sitting up on the bed. “Why don’t you stand up, darling?”

Blackthorne stood up beside the bed, his massive erection already at full staff. “Ladies,” he began, “I don’t want this to turn into anything violent…”

“Don’t worry, Mr. Blackthorne,” Carrie smiled. She walked towards him, her tits jiggling, her eyes on fire. “I don’t need violence to show this whore who’s the better woman.”

The women advanced on Blackthorne, like twin predators closing on their prey. Tara and Carrie dropped to their knees on either side of the man’s massive, throbbing cock. Without hesitation, they both went for the pulsing erection. Their massive tits crushed directly, four meaty masses shifting and trembling against each other, their burning nipples stabbing and fusing. The women licked and stroked Blackthorne’s prick from either side. They did not fight over the sensitive flesh but, instead, covered his shaft in spit from their side, sliding their tongues up and down, taking turns to suck and lick at his balls. Their tongues frequently lapped and slid on each other. The women kissed, the thick girth of the man’s prick separating their mouths. All the while, as they pleasured Blackthorne, Carrie’s and Tara’s eyes glared, challenging the other.

Carrie finally succeeded in getting her mouth over the tip of Blackthorne’s cock. She sucked at the rod lustily, using her teeth and tongue in concert to set his prick blazing. The man gasped and thrust with his hips, driving his rod deeper into the blonde’s throat. Angry at being outmaneuvered and blocked from sucking Blackthorne’s dick, Tara pushed her naked body hard into Carrie’s back. With one hand, she gripped the blonde by her hair and began moving the woman’s head up and down on the man’s throbbing prick, forcing the massive shaft all the way down Carrie’s throat. The blonde did not fight back; instead, she eagerly accepted the challenge. Blackthorne moaned, almost in an agony of pleasure, as his staff was surrounded by the heat and tightness of the woman’s deep throat. At the same time, Tara pushed her body harder into Carrie, her tits crushing into the blonde’s back, her hips and wet pussy pressing on the woman’s buttocks. She slid her hand down Carrie’s firm stomach and into the woman’s tight slit, using two fingers to stroke and caress her swollen clit. Carrie moaned and shuddered around the cock, but she continued to suck and lick enthusiastically, even as Tara steered her head up and down the shaft.

Blackthorne’s moans of pleasure became more intense, his body trembled, his thighs shaking as the excruciating pleasure flowed through his body. He strained to hold back, but he could feel the incredible surge coming, filling his veins with fire. Carrie sucked harder, pulled him in deeper, and he could not resist any longer. With a cry, the man erupted, releasing his cum in shuddering spurts deep inside the blonde woman’s throat. As Blackthorne began to ejaculate, Tara yanked back on Carrie’s head, pulling the blonde woman off the spurting shaft. Carrie grunted and struggled to regain her position. Tara struggled with her, trying to take Blackthorne’s erupting cock into her mouth. Cheek to cheek the women fought for their goal even as the man’s ejaculate jetted out, splattering their beautiful faces and massive, bouncing tits.

“Fuck you, cunt!” Carrie panted as she tried to push Tara aside, fighting the heat in her pussy and Tara’s fingers deep in her cunt.

“You’re not getting that jizz, fucker,” Tara grunted as she pushed back.

Blackthorne unloaded on the fighting women, cum anointing their lush bodies, getting in their hair and on their tits and torsos. He grunted as he fell back on the bed. He was only momentarily expended. He had enormous sexual stamina and the appeal of fucking two beautiful women at once fueled his libido. Tara and Carrie were starting to fight, clawing at each other’s tits, pulling hair. Feeling the heat returning to his loins, Blackthorne stood up, reached down, and lifted Tara off the ground, separating her from her hairpulling match with Carrie, before the women could really get started. He laid the redhead down on the bed and spread her legs. Tara smiled eagerly, but before Blackthorne could penetrate her, Carrie scrambled onto the bed and slid her hand down Tara’s smooth belly, through the woman’s bush, and onto her throbbing cunt. She stroked and caressed the hot pudenda, torturing Tara as she had been tortured.

“Do you like that, slut?” Carrie growled. “Do you like that, fucker?”

“Unnnngggghh!” Tara replied, caught off guard by the sudden pleasure. Before she could say more, Carrie dipped her head low on Tara’s body and ran her tongue into the woman’s wet, hot slit.

“Oh God!!” Tara cried, arching her back in pleasure as Carrie licked and sucked at her clit. She feebly tried to shove Carrie away, caught between her desire for more and her need to prevent the blonde from dominating her.

Blackthorne had enough. His cock had grown rock-hard once again. The heat surging in his loins demanded satisfaction. Grunting, he grabbed Tara’s broad hips and pulled the redhead to him. Aiming his massive shaft, he pushed it up to her slick, hot cunt lips, then shoved slow and hard into her tight, steaming twat, feeding his massive rod deep into her core. Carrie slid her tongue away from Tara’s loins and began licking Blackthorne’s shaft, enflaming his lust even further.

Blackthorne’s powerful arms strained as he drove Tara’s voluptuous body against his thrusting hips. He plunged his massive rod into her, balls-deep, until his sack was grinding against her ass. The woman screamed out, her voice peaking as the man pounded into her over and over. Her breasts jumped and wobbled in rhythm with each blow. Blackthorne took the swollen mounds in his hands and squeezed the succulent flesh with tensed fingers as his body slammed against hers, riding her into ecstasy.

As Blackthorne toiled vigorously against Tara’s thighs, Carrie used her hands and lips to explore and caress the man’s tightly-muscled abdomen, moving up over his sinewy chest. Her svelte, supple body wound around his like a snake, caressing and teasing every inch of him. The flickering lantern light gleamed on Tara’s sweat-drenched belly and thighs. The redhead’s body quivered with each hammering blow from the man’s massive cock. Her tits jiggled rapturously. She let out a tortuous moan as her body convulsed with a wrenching orgasm. Tara twisted her hips in climax, sending surges of pleasure racing through Blackthorne’s loins, but he managed to hold back his impending orgasm, pushing it down with an act of will.

With an animal grunt, Blackthorne threw an arm around Carrie’s waist, turned her around, and threw her face down on top of Tara. The women’s massive tits crushed hard and tight, the four meaty glands shifting against each other deliciously. The women’s bare bellies slapped. Blackthorne spread Carrie’s firm legs wide. He drew his dripping shaft out of Tara’s steaming hot sheath and drove it deep into Carrie’s luscious body. The woman squealed as he rammed into her pussy, stretching her elastic cunt until it was as tight as a drum. Her heels dug into the back of his thighs. She would have cried out again as his massive prick drove into her repeatedly, but Tara’s tongue was in her mouth, kissing her with a frantic intensity. Tara pulled Carrie by the back of her blonde head, locking them into an animalistic kiss, one Carrie returned with equal fervor. Blackthorne was in a feverish frenzy, drilling into Carrie’s hot, wet core at an ever-increasing pace. Her succulent ass jiggled and bounced with each collision of their bodies. Streaks of sweat ran down the ridges of her ribs and the rounds of her trembling tits. Carrie’s orgasm shook her body around the man’s throbbing cock. Blackthorne knew he had reached the end of his endurance. He pulled out of the blonde’s torrid loins. She rolled onto her back beside Tara. Blackthorne ejaculated hard, his release gushing out across the women’s glistening torsos in long white streaks. Finally, he was finished. The man stumbled to the head of the bed and dropped down heavily onto his back. No one spoke; only their panting breaths broke the silence. The women lay still, their plump wet breasts rising and falling rapidly on their chests.

Finally, after a few minutes, Carrie stirred. She looked to her side. Tara was lying there, her eyes closed, panting gently. The redhead’s hair was streaked with cum and her body gleamed with sweat. Carrie summoned her strength and rolled on top of the other woman. Tara’s eyes shot open. A look of pure pleasure flashed in her eyes as Carrie’s lush body settled on top of her own, their heavy tits mashing, their flat bellies rippling against the other. The heat between their legs flared. Carrie drove her mouth down on Tara’s mouth. The redhead and blonde locked into a deep, slow, tongue-filled kiss. For long minutes, they made out, gently wriggling, rubbing their naked flesh, feeling the heat in their tits, in their cunts, begin to build. Suddenly, Carrie broke the kiss. Panting, she smiled down on Tara.

“Enjoy the rest of your night, Miss Wells,” the blonde murmured viciously.

Carrie got unsteadily to her feet. Tara had to restrain herself from grabbing the other woman. Carrie ran her finger along a dollop of cum on her chest, and licked it up. She walked towards the door, reached down and picked up her nightshirt and slipped it on.
    “Have a safe trip, Mr. Blackthorne,” the blonde vixen purred. “I hope you’ve enjoyed your time at my establishment.”

Carrie exchanged a final hot, hateful glare with Tara. She opened the bedroom door, retrieved her lantern from its place on the chest of drawers by the door, and stepped out into the hall, closing the door behind her, plunging the room into darkness.
    To be continued:
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

It's so hot how this chapter took up where the last chapter ended.
    How Tara got back at Carrie for out sexing her, out in the forest - and leaving
    her out in - the forest.
    How Tara and Carrie went at it again in Carries bed, and the way Carrie covered
    them both with the sheet after they wore each other out, was in a way, a truce.

But WOW, the threesome, Blackthorne got a bonus, and a goodby present rolled
    into one, and it was - HOT.

This chapter (to me) was short, to be a story from JB57, but it was smoking.
    And now the lucky stiff Blackthorne is leaving, leaving the two women - ALONE.
    These two women hate each other in their minds but love to mix their completive
    juices together, body to body - YES.

While their all alone, however, will Carrie ever get any work done, lol.

Thank you, JB.,
    Last edited by dwcole8; January 23rd, 2022 at 11:11 AM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast