Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Re: New Story: Wildcats: Tara vs. Carrie -JB57

Finally got a chance to read this. Pretty good stuff as always. The ambush in Carrie’s sleep and them fighting over Blackthorn was hot as Hell. Can’t wait till they hit the bath

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Now, Carrie and Tara are all alone.
    They have the whole big house and land to negotiate.
    Looking forward to seeing - where.

Keep leaving us wanting more JB.
    Last edited by dwcole8; January 26th, 2022 at 07:48 AM.

Junior Hostboard Member GhostWriter's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Easily one of my favorite authors!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

Here is Part V of the story! It's a bit short, but it advances the plot!

JB

Wildcats: Tara vs. Carrie, Part V:

The next morning, Blackthorne left as he had planned, the carriage clattering away in the pre-dawn light. Neither Carrie nor Tara saw him off. They were both asleep in their separate rooms. Carrie rose shortly after Blackthorne’s departure. She had been slick with sweat and cum when she returned to her room after leaving Tara and Blackthorne’s bed, so she had washed herself thoroughly at her room’s washstand before getting under the sheets. She resolved to have a hot bath that night.

Carrie prepared breakfast for her one remaining guest. At 7 AM she rang the breakfast bell. Tara came down, dressed in a more formal dress that indicated she was planning to go into town. The women did not speak over breakfast, but the tension building in the dining room was palpable. It was a strange kind of tension. It was not awkward in any way. These two women had fucked each other to absolute ecstasy, they had violated and enjoyed each other’s voluptuous bodies in profoundly intimate ways. None of that changed the fact they hated each other. The tension in the room was powerfully sexual, but heavily tinged with mutual rage.

“I’ll be back around 4 or 5,” Tara said, as she got up from the table. “I’d like a bath ready for me when I return.”

“If it’s on the schedule, it will be ready,” Carrie said, curtly.

Tara hesitated for a moment, as if she was going to say something more, then stopped, turned on her heel, and left the room. She went upstairs to tidy up. A little later, the carriage returned to pick her up and she left for the day, clutching a thin valise.

Carrie went about her chores, but she could not concentrate on what she was doing. She worried about losing her home and her land, things she had worked so hard to keep. Just when her hard work seemed on the verge of bearing fruit, this vicious bitch had come into her life with a plan to steal everything. Carrie knew that this was her major problem and she needed to focus on it, she needed to come up with some strategy that could overcome Tara’s schemes. But her mind was distracted by the needs of her body. She could not avoid the truth that the sex she had with Tara was absolutely mind-blowing. The redheaded woman had given her pleasure on a level far beyond anything she had ever experienced before in her life. Arthur, her estranged husband, had been good in bed and Carrie had enjoyed sex with him immensely. They made love almost every night of their marriage, though a lot of that was because Arthur could not keep his hands off of her. She had enjoyed it, but now she was wondering if she had been missing out on pleasure that the rest of the world took for granted. She did not think so. She had many lovers before Arthur, all men, and he had been one of her best. Tara had also admitted to her that their sexual encounters were more intense than any the redhead had experienced before, and Carrie was quite sure the redhead was the town pump, wherever she went.

Carrie thought about the conflict between her mind and body and slowly came to the realization that there might be a way for her to deal with both at the same time. She smiled grimly. She would put her idea before Tara when the woman returned.

Tara returned from the town around 4 PM, as she had promised. She saw Carrie working in the barn, but she ignored the blonde and went straight into the house. She had a tiring day and she was looking forward to a hot bath. She went up to her room, stripped down, then pulled on a robe and some slippers and headed to the tub room on the main floor. She turned on the faucet to fill the tub. As promised, the water was comfortably hot. As the tub filled, Tara removed her robe, doffed the slippers, and sat down on the edge of the tub. She brushed out her long, red hair.

When the tub was filled high enough that she could completely immerse her lush body, Tara slipped in. She relaxed into the warm water and released a grateful sigh. Her breasts floated in the steaming water like small islands, their nipples forming little peaks. She stretched out her long legs until her feet pushed into the far side of the full length tub. She rested the base of her skull on the lip of the tub and closed her eyes.

She had spent the day in town following up on meetings with a lawyer to get her deed certified at the land claims office and to get an eviction notice for Carrie. The town did not have many lawyers and the first one she had consulted had refused her business. Carrie was well-known and liked in the town. Thankfully, the second lawyer had fewer scruples, but it was still going to take time to secure her legal hold on the house and land. The lawyer had told her to return in about five days.

Tara let her mind wander. She respected Carrie and what the woman had accomplished. She certainly understood the blonde woman’s anger. But, as far as Tara was concerned, what she was doing was business, not personal. Arthur McRae had been stupid enough to gamble away his property. The only way for Tara to benefit from what she had won was to sell the asset. Her own livelihood was not at stake, unlike Carrie. Tara was a very wealthy woman, built on a very successful career as a gambler. But she did not get rich by being softhearted. If she was going to give up this property, it would only be if she could get something of equal or greater value in return.

The door to the tub room opened and Carrie stepped in. The blonde woman was completely naked, with only a towel draped over her shoulder. Tara caught her breath as her heart leaped into her throat. Her breasts grew thick with arousal, her pussy tightened and started to throb.

Carrie placed her towel on a rack next to the tub. Tara licked her lips as her eyes wandered over every naked inch of the blonde beauty. Carrie stood beside the tub and let down her long, blonde hair from its loose bun. Tara felt her mouth go dry as her eyes traced up the blonde’s glorious body, from her thick-lipped pink twat, which already seemed wet with anticipation, to her dense blonde bush, to her smooth, ridged belly with the deep, narrow navel, her impressively wide hips and her incredible tits. From below, Carrie’s massive tits rose like beautiful mountains of perfectly shaped, dense meat, tipped by swollen, brown areola. Carrie’s body glistened with sweat from a hard day’s work. She was irresistible.

“Do you mind if I join you?” Carrie purred.

Tara sat up, pressing her back into her side of the steel tub, and spread her thighs, her legs akimbo. “Be my guest,” she murmured, her eyes lit with fire.

Carrie lifted her foot over the side of the tub and tested the water with one toe before she lowered her leg into the water. The rest of her body followed. She sat down, sliding smoothly into the steaming water. She arranged her legs with Tara’s limbs, lefts over rights, and slid into the fork of the redhead’s legs, pressing crotch to crotch. The women gasped as their swollen genitals made contact. Tara shifted just slightly and felt the thick hair of her bush twining and pulling against Carrie’s bush, the red and blonde strands already interlacing under the water, flowing together, knotting. Vaguely, Tara thought it would be hard for their cunts to separate, once they had exhausted each other.

The women stared at each other across the span of the tub. Their backs braced against the heavy metal, giving them enormous leverage. Once they started grinding, they would be able to use all their force of their hips and asses to fuck. Their pussies throbbed, the smooth flesh of their gashes caressing. Tara and Carrie were insane with lust, readying themselves for the moment when they would start to thrust, to penetrate and violate the other, when they would bring their aching, pulsing clits together and ride each other into pure ecstasy.

Slowly, teasingly, the beautiful women rubbed their juicy pudenda, letting the feelings flow and desire grow. Their eyes locked. They smiled viciously at each other. They bit their lips as the sensations built. Tara and Carrie panted with excitement and desire, getting ready for the delicious moment to come, for the time when they would join their cunts into one and start fucking each other in earnest.

“I have a proposition for you,” Carrie murmured, her voice quivering with tension.

“What is that?” Tara replied, her voice hoarse with lust.

“You like games, don’t you?” the blonde woman hissed, her eyes flashing. “You like to gamble, right?” Their hips were moving a little faster now, they were rubbing cunts a little harder. The thick mats of their pubic hair tangled tighter and tighter. “I propose a game, a little contest between you and me. The winner gets the property.”

“I already have the property.” Tara moaned. Her cunt was beginning to throb as Carrie’s gentle slit to slit massage began to take its toll. Her clit was aching, swelling and twitching with arousal. “Why should I give it up?”

“Like I said, you’re a gambler,” Carrie grunted, her body trembling as she fought to control her hunger. “Are you willing to take the chance?”

“What’s the game?”

“A sex game,” Carrie moaned. ‘Your cunt against my cunt, your sex against mine. The winner is the woman who makes the other one cum first. The first one to make the other cum three times wins.”

The women were not yet thrusting, but the stroking, teasing, caressing licks between their hungry cunts were getting harder, stronger. The hot water of the bath made their juicy fuck lips even hotter and slicker.

“What if I don’t agree?” Tara gasped. The pressure between the women’s cunts grew stronger. Their hips worked a bit more. Their pink, slick lips kissed harder, more firmly, slowly spreading and penetrating. Their engorged clits swelled up.

“Then this will be the last time we fuck,” Carrie snarled, playing her trump card. “You’re going to be here a few more days. I won’t let you get between my legs for that entire time.”

Tara could hardly think straight. The distracting pleasure growing in her cunt throbbed, radiating out to the rest of her body. Her muscles trembled with heat, electricity seemed to play on all of her nerve endings. Her tits felt swollen to twice their normal size, her nipples were enflamed and pulsing with tension. The idea that she would not be able to enjoy this incredible feeling if she did not agree to Carrie’s terms was horrifying, a fate she had to avoid at all costs.

Before Tara could answer, Carrie drove her quim into Tara’s matching fuckmeat with a hard thrust of her hips. Their succulent cunts crushed tight, finally locking, spreading and sealing flat, labia meshing and fusing, fuckholes sucking tight and hard. Their rock-hard clits met, head to head, sending a shockwave of unbridled erotic pleasure ricocheting through the women’s trembling bodies. The women thrust slow and hard, their thick-lipped pussies kissing, their slick labia locking and melting into one, the feelings of their thick cunts mating sending both women into spasms of exquisite pleasure. Their meaty twats folded and sucked into one mass of pure erotic sensation as their hips bucked, harder and stronger. They leaned back, braced their backs, and shoved hard, penetrating each other, genitals locked. The women threw back their heads and moaned and gasped with pleasure.

“Oh God! Fucking God,” Tara moaned. She arched her back as she drove her hips as hard as she could, thrusting with all her strength. Carrie screamed wildly as their clits crushed, grinding mercilessly, sending electric pleasure arcing through their bodies. The women loved the feeling of their cunts in a deep, thick, meaty lock, their gashes slotted, squeezing and squeezing. Their bushes tangled into an impossible knotty mesh. Their hips began rotating, cunts drilling together, working into the other woman’s core. The water in the tub sloshed over the top of the rim, waves forming inside the small space as the women’s powerful, voluptuous bodies twisted and writhed, undulating wildly. Legs wrapped around hips. The women braced their backs, grinding and bucking furiously, their bellies rippling as they pumped cunts. Their massive tits bounced and jiggled, slapping up and down in the steaming water.

“FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!!” Carrie screamed, her senses almost overwhelmed with the intensity of the pleasure.

“FUCK! YOU DIRTY FUCK!!” Tara shrieked, her head thrashing from side to side as her blonde rival fucked her out of her mind. She returned the pleasure with every thrust of her hips.

Carrie and Tara grabbed the rim of the tub to anchor. They drove their bodies together with all their power. One hand gripping the rim, Carrie reached out for Tara. The redhead eagerly locked hands with the blonde. Their fingers laced tight. Their muscled cunts squeezed powerfully, sucking hard. Their hips rolled, fucking and fucking, grinding and grinding, pumping cunts in a frenzy of raw passion and lust.

“Oh God, Tara, you fucking cunt…,” Carrie moaned, her head thrown back, her body jerking and bucking furiously. Her clit felt like it was on the verge of exploding but she forced the pleasure back. She could not bear to go off too soon, not when there was so much more pleasure to be had. Her clit fused to Tara’s driving clit, the two nerve-rich nubs rubbed relentlessly, feeding the unbearable tension in both women.

“Carrie, you dirty, fucking cunt-eating slut,” Tara moaned, her body trembling and quaking, her mind struggling to hold onto consciousness as the pure ecstasy wracking her perfect body filled her to the brim. She couldn’t take it, but she prayed desperately that it would not end.

The women locked both hands and continued pumping their hips and asses, their pussies trapped together, fucking each other into ecstasy.

“Unnnggghhhh!!!”

“Arrggghhhh!!”

“FUCK!!”

“FUUUCCKKK!!”

“Come here, you cunt,” Carrie hissed, pulling on Tara’s hands and pushing herself forward, wanting to feel Tara’s whole body crushed to her own.

“Fucking bitch,” Tara cursed, but she eagerly pushed herself up to meet Carrie. The women twined their arms and legs around each other, knotting muscles as tightly as they could. Their asses jerked as they fought clit to clit, but they mashed their tits and shoved their ravenous mouths together, sealing their writhing, grinding bodies from lips and tongues to tits, nips and clits. Both women wanted to consume the other in every possible way.

Harder and harder, Carrie and Tara fucked, working each other up the pleasure curve. Their juicy, succulent cunt meat sealed and sucked into one hot mass. Their pink inner vulvas spread and flattened. Their rock-hard, pulsing clits rubbed on each other relentlessly, sending wave after wave of unbearable pleasure arcing through the beautiful women’s gently rippling bodies. The water in the tub boiled and churned with the fury of their coupling, splashing out of the tub and soaking the tiled bathroom floor.

The women’s muscular bellies rippled, their cunts wrestled and sucked furiously, trying to devour the other. Their throbbing clits fused into one in a spasm of pure erotic heat, their fuckmeat slotted and squeezed, powerful vaginas closing on each other. Pleasure flowed through their muscles, their flesh, filling them to overflowing and their beautiful bodies writhed in each other’s arms, shuddering with sexual power and tension.

Shrieking in shared orgasmic ecstasy, Tara and Carrie exploded into each other. Their bodies went as stiff as boards as their bellies pumped, skin flat to skin, copious amounts of hot cum flowing from each woman into the other, mixing into a steaming froth inside their locked bodies. The women threw back their heads and screamed in mutual pleasure, their bodies shuddering in passion, erotic sensations joining them together.

The women held each other desperately as they came down from the incredible sexual high. They were panting like racehorses, both teetering on the edge of unconsciousness, struggling to regain their bearings. Tara felt literally fucked out of her mind. The intensity of the pleasure she had just shared with Carrie almost killed her. It was unbearably good. She clung to the blonde’s naked body, pulling the other woman in tight, refusing to let their hot, slick flesh separate. “Oh fuck,” Tara thought to herself, “Oh fuck, that’s so fucking good…”

After a few minutes, Carrie pulled herself off of Tara and collapsed back on her side of the tub. The beautiful women rested, their pussies locked into a single fuck kiss at the bottom of the tub. Neither wanted to separate. Both felt the thrilling pleasure from feeling the other’s clit throbbing against her own, of feeling their genitals locked tight. After a few more minutes, Carrie twisted her hips and pulled her cunt away from its lock with Tara’s twat. Tara groaned in dismay. Their pubes tore a bit as their bushes shredded apart. Carrie stood up. She looked like a goddess standing over Tara. She stepped out of the tub and slowly, languidly, wiped down her voluptuous body with her towel. Tara watched from the tub, admiring the other woman’s body, scouring the lush flesh with her eyes.

Carrie wrapped her towel around her damp hair. Standing naked, her hands on her wide hips, she locked eyes with Tara.

“That’s the last time your cunt is going to taste my cunt, unless you agree to the fuck contest.”

Tara stirred. “You bitch. You think you can play that game with me? I’m not a man! I think with more than my clit. And I know that you want to fuck me as bad as I want to fuck you.”

“Maybe,” Carrie agreed. “But I’ve got a lot more to lose than you do. I think that will help me hold out. And you asked me what was in it for you to agree to my terms. Now you know.”

“Fuck you, whore,” Tara snapped. “You’re really overestimating how good of a fuck you are. Your twat isn’t worth what I’d get for this house and land!”

“If that’s what you think, then you’ve made up your mind and we’ll see each other in court.” Carrie turned to go, then paused. “Supper will be a little late tonight. I’ll ring the bell when it’s ready.”

With that, Carrie pulled her robe off the hook on the door, but did not bother putting it on. Nude, she walked out in into the hall and pulled the door closed.

Tara lay in the tub, the hot water washing over her. “That bitch. That fucking slut,” she thought. The idea that Carrie thought she was such a good fuck she could negotiate with her pussy, it was enough to make Tara laugh. Deep down, however, she felt a flash of sexual rage. The erotic pleasure she had experienced with Carrie, even over this brief time, had been absolutely mind-shattering. It was far better than anything she had ever experienced with anyone else. What if she never found a partner like Carrie again? Maybe the blonde’s cunt really was worth the risk.

Tara shoved the idea out of her head. Business was business. She got out of the tub, dried herself off, and went back to her room. About a half hour later, the supper bell rang. The two women shared a silent, hostile meal, neither saying anything to the other, besides asking for the salt.

To be continued:
    JB57

Junior Hostboard Member catfightfan1989's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Wow really enjoyed all the parts in this story

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

A vary, vary hot descriptive tub scene, love it.
    JB57 makes it so easy for the reader, to picture what's happening - in their mind.
    I hope Tara turns down Carries offer, and they come up with another, woman to woman
    way, to work things out.
    But the best part was reading, TO BE CONTINUED.

Thanks, JB57.

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

I was looking forward to when the bath would get involved. Short but very solid stuff, as expected from you

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

This is so fucking Hot. I can not wait for the next clash and i am doubting that one can overpower the other. At the end the both own the house as a sexfight hotel or something else where women can go to fuck out their battles in life. Would love to work at such a hotel.

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Thommy1982 View Post
    This is so ****ing Hot. I can not wait for the next clash and i am doubting that one can overpower the other. At the end the both own the house as a sexfight hotel or something else where women can go to **** out their battles in life. Would love to work at such a hotel.
    That might just be the best idea for a story I’ve ever heard on this site. Even if this one doesn’t go in that direction, I want to see a story like that done at some point. In fact, that could end up becoming a massive series comparable to Angelica Private Eye or Maggie and Amber

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Asking for the salt , tremendous , a lovely humorous twist. When JB lengthens arguments in addition to their hot sexfights,It hooks me again in the desire to read about our common hobby. Do not stop satisfying us, and remenber wife & mistress

- - - Updated - - -

Asking for the salt , tremendous,a lovely humorous twist. When JB lengthens argument in adittion to their hots sexfights,It hooks me again in the desire to read about our common hobby. Do not stop satisfying Us and remenber wife& mistress

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast