Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Re: New Story: Wildcats: Tara vs. Carrie -JB57

These two might be hotter for each other than any other two girls in anything you’ve ever written. Can’t wait to see more

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Wow, another super good bathtub chapter in this smoking hot story.
    And their fucking each other in the barn stall, on that hay, was mind blowing.
    The horses had to eat the hay they fucked on, lucky horses, lol.
    These two women can't seem to keep their minds off each other, or their bodies off
    each other.
    And what I love, is that every time they get though ravishing each other. They both
    go about the rest of the day, like nothing unordinary has happened between them.

Carrie tells Tara, I'll ring the bell when dinner is ready.

Looking forward to their sex fight for ownership of the house and land.
    Hope for some more twists and turns to this really good story.

DC
    Last edited by dwcole8; February 18th, 2022 at 01:43 AM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

What a fantastic sory, loving it, can't wait to see how it unfolds.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

Dear Board,

Here is Part 8 of the story! I hope to have the next and, I think, final part up by the end of next week. Enjoy!

JB57

Wildcats: Tara vs. Carrie, Part VIII

The women ate supper together, both dressed in nothing but their bath robes. As before, they had little to say, but the sexual tension between them was electric. As they devoured the meat and mashed potatoes meal Carrie had prepared, the blonde could not stop her mind from wandering to the idea of eating mashed potatoes off of Tara’s lovely body, maybe eating it right out of the bitch’s cunt or ass. Tara was having very similar thoughts.

When the meal was done, Carrie laid out the ground rules. “Meet me in the hall on the third floor at 10 PM,” the blonde woman instructed. “We will use the center room on that floor. It’s big, the bed is extra large and comfortable, and it’s neutral territory for both of us.”

“10 PM it is,” Tara said, trying to sound nonchalant. It was now a little past 8 PM. She did not know why the blonde wanted to wait when they could start right now, but she did not want to seem like she lacked self-control.

Right after supper, Carrie went up and prepared the third floor room they would use as their arena. She made sure the sheets were clean. She left a couple of lamps in the room, one lit and turned down to a dull glow. Then she went to her bedroom to wait out the clock.

Tara went up to her room with a book she took from the library. She could not concentrate. She stripped off her robe and lay down naked on the bed. She set the wind-up alarm clock for 10 minutes to 10, just in case she fell asleep, but she felt far too tense for that to happen. She tried to quiet her mind. She knew she could not afford to enter the fight too horny, but it was like telling someone not to think of a white elephant. Finally, she gave in. Slowly, carefully, she began stroking her clit and kneading her tits, playing with her body, doing whatever she could to deal with the sexual hunger ravaging her senses. She suspected that masturbating might actually make things worse for her by stoking her fires hotter, but at least she was doing something to feel the intense pleasure she so desperately needed.

Two stories below, Carrie was already deep in her own masturbation session, caressing her swollen clit, sucking hard at her own tits, using her hands to pleasure her body, all the while imagining that everything she was doing to herself was being done by Tara, reprising all the delicious things to her body that the redhead had done the night before. Carrie hoped masturbating hard would take off some of the energy fueling her libido, giving her more self-control once the real thing started. She suspected this might not work, but she knew she could do nothing else. She had said they would start at 10 PM as a way to gain a psychological edge over her rival but, once again, she wondered if she had trapped herself. Still, there wasn’t too much longer to wait and she could rub out a few intense orgasms before the clock turned.

At 5 minutes to 10, Carrie got up from her bed. Her luscious body was covered in a fine sheen of sweat. She wiped her naked body down, brushed out her hair, and reached for her robe. She hesitated. Smiling, she left the robe. She stepped out into the hall, completely nude. The house was dark and quiet. All the lights were off. The light from the crescent moon streamed through the big window at the end of the hall, illuminating the ceilings and floor in a fairy glow. Breathing deeply, Carrie calmed herself. She listened carefully, but she did not hear any sounds from above that indicated Tara was on her way down. Carrie climbed the stairs to the third floor, her bare feet quiet on the runner, the old stairs creaking a bit under her weight.

Standing in the hall, shining in the moonlight, Tara was waiting for Carrie. Like the blonde, the redhead was completely naked. The light outlined her perfect, hourglass figure. Carrie smiled lustfully as she saw the other woman’s nude body. Her skin tingled with arousal, her clit throbbed relentlessly, her pussy grew wet and thick. Her nipples, already hard, tightened into fleshy spikes.

Carrie walked up to Tara in the dark. When they were almost nipple to nipple, she stopped. The women smiled at each other, their eyes bright with a shared fuck fever. Their mutual hunger was overwhelming.

“Are you ready to decide this, Carrie?” Tara finally asked, her sweet breath washing over Carrie’s gorgeous face.

“Yes, I am, Tara,” the blonde replied. “Your body against mine, the winner gets this house and land. Whoever cums first three times loses. Agreed?”

“Yes, I agree,” Tara breathed. “I’m going to fuck you raw, you blonde whore.”

“I’m going to fuck you until you beg me to stop, cuntlicker,” Carrie shot back.

The women smiled at each other again, then stepped forward. Their heavy tits mated, sending spikes of erotic electricity racing through their oversexed bodies. Carrie and Tara gasped as they came together. They wrapped arms around the other’s nude body and pulled each other in, heavy tits squashing, taut bellies slapping. Their mouths locked instantly, tongues scouring the inside of mouths, then stroking and playing. Spit welled up and both women swallowed all they could. Their thick, powerful legs rubbed sensuously, their sexy bodies swayed and wriggled against the other. Their thighs slipped up to press hard against wet, hungry cunts. Kissing deeply, their hands roamed over the other’s naked body, squeezing and scratching, gripping and caressing silken flesh. Both women buried one hand in the other’s thick hair and used it to push their faces closer, harder, making their passionate kiss deeper and stronger.

Carrie and Tara moaned and grunted as they turned slowly in the hall, their bodies twining. Finally, they broke their kiss with a gasp. They panted as they rested forehead to forehead, grasping the other’s ass. A string of spit connected their red lips. It broke and dribbled down into their dense cleavage. The women’s bodies were on fire, their hunger unbearable.

“Go clit to clit and tit to tit with me, right here,” Tara whispered, her voice a low, sensuous growl. She was giddy with lust.

“Yes,” Carrie panted. “I want to feel your clit on mine, I want to feel you cumming on me…”

“I’ll make you scream, Carrie, I’ll make you beg me to give you more…,” Tara promised.

“Fuck you, cunt,” the blonde replied. She sealed her mouth to Tara’s and grasped the redhead’s beautiful ass, squeezing and clawing the taut muscle, tracing the depths of the redhead’s ass crack to probe at the puckered asshole. Tara returned the grip, shoving a finger into Carrie’s tight anus. The women leaned back to tilt their pelvises forward and bring their throbbing clits to bear. Clit slowly corkscrewed around clit. The women shuddered uncontrollably as their most exquisite organs fenced, rock-hard shaft torturing rock-hard shaft. Their cunts leaked, slick pussy lips growing hotter, thicker, with every moment. The women broke the kiss and leaned back further and pressed their sex-slimed lips together, rubbing and sliding the naked, slick flesh. Their bulging tits throbbed with heat and grew slippery with sweat, adding to the delicious sensations as titmeat surged against titmeat. Their powerful abdomens rippled and flexed, bellies undulating wildly as their hips worked around and around, keeping their clits in constant, excruciating contact. Their inner thighs and calves grew slick as their cunt juice turned to a stream of natural lubricant. Their voluptuous bodies became drenched with sweat. The moonlit hall filled with their moans and grunts.

A sudden shift of weight and Carrie succeeded in pushing Tara off-balance. The women crashed into the wall beside the bedroom door. Carrie leaned into Tara, mashing their tits harder. Their mouths snapped tight in a savage kiss. They continued to pump, asses rippling, hips jerking, their bodies fever hot, the pleasure growing and growing in unbearable waves, filling their writhing, undulating bodies to the brim…

Tara pulled Carrie’s hair savagely and broke the kiss. She gasped uncontrollably as she struggled to keep in the powerful orgasm roaring in her core. Carrie pushed cheek to cheek with the redhead, pinning the side of her face against the wall. The women panted furiously, their gasping breath turning into moans and cries of desperation as they fucked hard, each trying to push the other over the cliff first. Tara, her back pinned to the wall, grasped Carrie’s pumping ass and shoved a hot finger up the blonde’s wet, tight asshole.

“Mmmmnnnnnn, Fuck!” Carrie cried. Her body was teetering on the edge of climax, she was holding back the explosion with all her willpower. She shoved harder with her hips, pinning Tara’s clit and sliding her clit frantically up and down the excruciatingly sensitive nerves.

“Oh my GOD!” Tara screeched. A second later, she started to cum, her cunt ejaculating hard, spraying her legs and Carrie’s legs, splattering the floor and the wall.

An instant later, Carrie joined her. “Oh, FUCK!!” Carrie screamed, her pussy clenching, then gushing as it released its tension. The blonde’s hot ejaculate splashed on the wall and soaked the floor, making the wooden boards slick. The women’s ejaculations soon synchronized and they pumped their asses, pounding their wet pussies together in ecstasy, screaming as they came again and again.

They clung to each other, gasping, their bodies supported by the wall. They panted and moaned, then pressed forehead to forehead, nose to nose, to stare into the other’s eyes, as the intense pleasure slowly abated.

“That’s one for me, Tara,” Carrie whispered triumphantly. Her eyes shone with heat.

“The night is just getting started, Carrie,” Tara whispered in reply.

“Yes, it is,” the blonde agreed. Smiling, she peeled her sweat-soaked, cum-splattered body away from Tara and stood back. Tara stood up straight, her body still vibrating from the aftermath of their fucking.

Carrie opened the door to the bedroom and stepped inside, followed closely by her rival. She turned up the lantern sitting on a dresser inside the door. The light was still low and restrained, but enough to let the women easily see each other. Tara walked to the bed. She pulled aside the sheets and heavy quilt, then crawled up onto the bed. Positioning herself in the middle, she lay down flat on her back and opened her arms and spread her luscious legs, reaching to Carrie.

“Come here, fucker,” the redhead purred. “Mount up and let’s go for a nice, hard ride.”

Carrie smiled, her eyes shining with heat. She felt almost removed from her body, the lust and tension in her flesh was so intense. In moments, she and this incredible woman would be giving each other pleasure, so much pleasure it would drive them crazy with lust. They would fuck and fuck and fuck, competing with their incredible bodies, testing their self-control, until one of them could defeat the other. She just had to hold on enough to outlast the redheaded bitch.

Carrie crawled onto the bed and eagerly came up between Tara’s widespread legs. If the redhead was going to offer, Carrie would take it. The blonde slipped on top of the redhead. The women sighed in shared delight as their heavy tits crushed. Their solid, wet bellies clapped tight. Carrie wriggled, grinding her flesh onto Tara’s delicious body; Tara writhed in reply, returning the body to body grind. She twined her powerful legs through Carrie’s legs, locking the blonde in place.

“Let’s fuck, bitch,” Tara murmured to the slut on top of her. “Let’s fuck each other senseless.”

“Christ, I’m going to turn your twat into hamburger, you fucking whore,” Carrie whispered back. She began thrusting harder, driving her burning clit hard into Tara’s delicious fuck slit. “I’m going to fuck you to death.”

“Give it to me, fucker,” Tara breathed. The women’s mouth locked, their tongues tangled. Their hips jerked, exchanging thrusts and jabs, until they started to move in rhythm, keeping their hungry cunts glued together. Their powerful bodies twined, sweat-slick flesh sliding and burning, limbs locking, bodies undulating like mating snakes as they rode each other mercilessly, each determined to give the other woman more pleasure than she could bear.

Their bodies thrashed and struggled, fully at war. Sweat dripped from their lush flesh. At some point, neither knew when, Tara managed to reverse their positions, taking the top position their full-body fuck. Their long, thick red and blonde hair tangled up, forming a dense curtain over their beautiful faces. Their thick pubic bushes twined and meshed, locking their bucking bodies together in unbreakable knots.

Carrie felt the building orgasm inside of her, crashing at the barriers of her self-control, overwhelming her in waves of pure ecstasy. She broke her savage kiss with Tara, gripped the redhead’s writhing, grinding body tight, and shrieked out in sheer bliss as she ejaculated over and over into her enemy’s pounding quim. Tara strained to hold back her own wave of ecstasy but, after only moments of resistance, she let her go. She drowned Carrie’s aching cunt in a river of ejaculate, screaming in joy as she emptied herself onto and into her rival. She felt her nipples ejaculating, a sudden burning release of fluid that sent a spike vibrating through her dense, rolling tits.

For long minutes, Carrie and Tara held each other and pumped their asses, fucking orgasm after orgasm out of each other, rejoicing in the pure pleasure they gave to each other. Finally, their bodies stilled. Panting and moaning, they lay entwined, hearts pounding into each other through their dense tits, their voluptuous bodies soaked in sweat and cum. Finally, Tara rolled off of Carrie. Flat on their backs, the two beautiful women stared at the ceiling, gathering their energy.

“That goes to me,” Tara grunted. “Now it’s a tie.”

Carrie said nothing. After a few more moments, the blonde sat up. Her hair pulled painfully at Tara’s red mane. The women grunted as they ripped apart. Carrie sat on her ass, her back to the foot of the bed, and spread her wet legs wide.

“Time for another round, fucker,” she hissed. “We’re not stopping until this is decided.”

Tara smiled, her green eyes glowing with feverish lust. She sat up, spread her legs, and slipped her body into Carrie’s waiting body. Their thick-lipped cunts kissed with a wet sucking slap. Their throbbing tits mated, nipple searing to nipple. The women pressed nose to nose, forehead to forehead, and smiled at each other viciously. Their hips jerked and asses rippled as they fucked hard, grinding swollen cunts, fencing with engorged clits. Their mouths sealed, their tongues knotted. They rode each other furiously, bucking and writhing, twisting and churning their hips, fucking and fucking until their bodies went stiff in a series of excruciating, shared orgasms.

“OH GOD, YOU FUCKING CUNNTTT!!!!”

“BITCH, BITCH, YOU CUNTEATING FUCK!!!”

The pleasure was unbearably intense. Screaming, sobbing, the women fell away from each other and arched their backs high as they rammed their cunts together as hard as they could, fucking desperately. Tara and Carrie passed out.

For a time, the room was silent except for the sobbing pants of the two incredibly voluptuous women. They floated in the aftermath, their bodies vibrating with sensual pleasure, tingling with erotic electricity. Their hungry cunts ached for more, their swollen breasts throbbed with sexual heat.

Carrie pushed herself up on her elbows and looked down at Tara. The redhead had an arm thrown over her forehead. Her massive tits quivered with each hot pant. Groaning, Carrie disentangled her legs from Tara’s, pulled their knotted cunts apart, and rolled onto her belly for a moment. She got on her hands and knees and began crawling backward down Tara’s body. In moments, the women were staring directly into the other woman’s cum-smeared twat. Spreading her legs, offering herself to the redhead, Carrie lowered her cunt onto Tara’s face. At the same moment, she hungrily dropped her face into Tara’s cunt, rubbing her cheeks on the thick-lips of her enemy’s twat, inhaling its intoxicating scent, before fitting her mouth over Tara’s netherlips. Carrie began to suck and lick, feasting on her rival. Tara eagerly, lustfully returned the favour. Grasping Carrie’s muscular ass, raising her head, she buried her face in Carrie’s dripping quim and began eating it ravenously. She played with Carrie’s slick cunt lips and tight asshole, stroking and teasing with her fingers even as her tongue and lips tortured the blonde’s enlarged clit.

The women rolled onto their sides and wrapped their sweaty thighs around the other’s head. From this position of equality, they devoured each other, immersing themselves in the other woman’s genitals, both filled with an overwhelming sexual hunger. They lost track of time as they came, over and over again, into the other woman’s gorgeous face. Their hair was soaked in ejaculate, they swallowed back all of the discharge that they could. What they missed splattered out to coat their tits and bellies. Tara and Carrie screamed and moaned, bucked and heaved, sucking and fingering and eventually fisting each other as they pulled screaming orgasm after orgasm out of the other. Their hunger for each other somehow grew more and more intense the longer they struggled. More than an hour later, they finally released each other and collapsed side by side, their heads pointing in the opposite directions. Carrie reached down and cupped and squeezed one of Tara’s perfect tits, tweaking the hard nipple. Tara returned the grip, kneading Carrie’s thick tit, twisting the blonde’s thick nipple in return.

“God, you’re a good fuck,” Carrie panted.

“So are you, cunt,” Tara whispered. She felt on the verge of passing out again and she fought against it.

Carrie spoke again, after a few moments. “What is the score?”

“I don’t know. Why don’t we call that suck-off another tie and go from there?”

“Fine,” Carrie grunted, sitting up. “But we can’t keep calling these ties. We need to settle this tonight.”

Tara sat up. “Let’s finger fuck,” she purred. “Keep it nice and simple.”

Carrie smiled and nodded. She got on her knees and moved towards Tara, who met her in the center of the bed. The women leaned into each other, letting their firm tits take the weight of their bodies, nipples sizzling and sealing to nipples. Carrie and Tara grabbed the back of the other’s head and pushed their faces more deeply together as they sank into a deep, tongue-thrashing kiss. Their free hands slipped between their rival’s legs. Expert fingers traced and teased slick, burning cunt lips and pulsing clits. Their fingers stroked at burning labia before plunging deep and hard inside of vaginal walls, seeking g spots and other sensitive nerves to stimulate and torture. They groaned deep in their kiss as their fingers explored. Their pussies were soon dripping, forming small puddles on the bed under their soaked twats. Their thighs quivered with tension as the finger fuck wore on. Pulses of heat radiated out of their over-stimulated twats, lighting up their bodies’ erogenous zones, setting their struggling nipples on fire. Their hands grew wet with cunt juice as they tortured each other with ecstasy.

Both women felt the end coming, tremendous, aching orgasms locked deep inside their cunts, slowly rising to the surface to push and throb at the dams of their self-control. Tara shoved two fingers up Carrie’s asshole and pumped hard, reaming the blonde’s cunt and ass at the same time. Carrie instantly returned the violation, eagerly pumping her enemy. The women groaned and moaned piteously into each other’s mouths, tears streaming down their faces, both struggling desperately to keep from going off. They pushed their faces even harder together, their mouths and tongues working, sucking, lapping. Suddenly, Tara released Carrie’s head and used her free hand to slap the blonde’s taut ass. She pounded the firm, round meat with two, three quick, stinging slaps. The sudden shock of exquisite pain was just too much. Carrie’s tight twat clenched hard around Tara’s invading fingers, then released in a gusher of cum as the blonde came with excruciating force.

Carrie broke their ferocious kiss and shrieked in ecstasy as her body shivered and shook, convulsing around her powerful orgasm. In desperation, she pulled her fingers out of Tara’s ass. In a final attack, she shoved all her fingers into the redhead’s vise-tight cunt and balled her fist, twisting it. Tara screamed as a powerful orgasm exploded through her body.

“YOU CUNT, YOU FUCKING CUNT!!!”

“WHORE, DIRTY FILTHY WHORE!!”

The shuddering women fell onto their sides, still clinging to each other, as the orgasms wracked their luscious bodies. They twisted and writhed in each other’s arms, rubbing and grinding their bodies like mating snakes even as they ejaculated onto each other.
    After a while, their writhing bodies quieted. Panting and sobbing, Tara and Carrie lay side by side, Carrie on her belly, Tara on her back.

“I won that round,” Tara gasped.

“Fuck you, whore,” Carrie panted into the bed. “You were just lucky.” She had to concede. Carrie knew she was now behind two to one. She needed to make up the difference.

Tara turned her head to stare at the beautiful blonde lying on her stomach beside her. Carrie’s face was turned away from the redhead. Tara smiled.

“I was smart, you cunt,” she snarled. Summoning her remaining stamina, she rolled onto Carrie’s naked back. Tara slipped an arm under Carrie’s body and grabbed and squeezed one of the blonde’s massive tits. At the same time, she drove her fist hard and deep up between Carrie’s spread legs and into the blonde’s exposed, unprotected cunt.

“OH FUCK!!” Carrie screeched, arching back like a bow, twisting on the end of Tara’s pumping fist, her cunt clenching and squeezing around the violating hand. Tara bit Carrie’s shoulder, then pulled the blonde’s head around and locked the woman into a passionate kiss. Her hand continued working the blonde’s twat, stretching and straining the deliciously tight vagina, rubbing and rubbing at the woman’s swollen, throbbing clit. The women twisted and writhed, their powerful bodies squirming and thrashing, tangled together, as Tara struggled to deliver the finishing blow to her disadvantaged rival while Carrie desperately tried to pull herself free and relieve her body from the swell of orgasmic energy rapidly building inside of her. Tara released the kiss and pressed cheek to cheek with Carrie, her fist pumping torturously inside of her blonde competitor. The beautiful women’s sweaty faces pressed tight, their pants and growls combined, their curses and whimpers grew more frantic as they fought.

“Cum, you dirty little fuck, cum, CUM!” Tara growled. She licked and bit at Carrie’s jaw.

“Fuck you, fuck you, FUCK YOU!!” Carrie cried, her screams growing more desperate. Her hand was on Tara’s arm, trying to push the redhead out of her body, but their strength was too evenly matched and Carrie was fighting her own pleasure.

“OH GOD, YOU CUNT!!” Carrie shrieked. “OH FUCK, I’M CUMMING, YOU WHORE, I’M CUUUUUMMMMMINGG!”

The blonde released a gusher of ejaculate. She screamed and screamed. Her body twisted and bucked, thrashing like a fish on a hook, convulsing in pure ecstasy as she came over and over. Her hungry cunt closed on Tara’s wrist like a vise, the mouth of her pussy contracting and releasing constantly. Tara’s fist pumped like a piston, reaming out Carrie’s aching twat, working its way deeper and deeper into the blonde’s core.

Carrie screamed and thrashed, cumming and cumming. Finally, both women slick with sweat and cum, they collapsed, Tara draped over Carrie’s quivering body. The redhead finally pulled her arm out of Carrie’s succulent cunt. It came out with a sucking pop. Tara moaned and flopped over onto her back. Her heart pounded, her breath came in pants. She licked her hand, enjoying the taste of Carrie’s creamy ejaculate.

“I won, fucker,” Tara finally smiled. “I beat you three times. This land, this house is mine.”

Slowly, painfully, Carrie pushed herself to a sitting position. Her eyes burned with rage and humiliation as she looked down at Tara. She had set the terms of this contest and she had lost. Even worse, she had lost three to one. It was not even close.

“You dirty fucking whore,” Carrie rasped. “I accept that you’ve won. The house and land are yours.”

Tara smiled wider. She spread her legs and opened her arms. “Good to know that you are a good loser, you slut. Now come here; I’m going to take my victory fuck from you for the rest of the night.”

“Fuck off, cunt,” Carrie snarled. The naked, sweat and cum-drenched woman crawled to the side of the bed and stepped onto the wooden floor. Somewhat unsteadily, she began walking across the room to the door.

“Where are you going?” Tara exclaimed, somewhat startled. She pushed herself up on her side, watching Carries’ exquisite back, swaying hips and flexing ass as she blonde retreated.

Carrie opened the door and turned around to sneer at the redhead. “You won our contest. I can’t deny that. But if you think I’ll keep being your fucktoy after that, you’re out of your fucking mind.” She gestured down the length of her voluptuous body. “I’m not spreading my legs for you anymore, bitch. Get used to it.”

With that, the nude woman stepped into the hall and closed the door. The redhead threw herself back on the bed, her body already starting to ache for the sex it wasn’t going to have.

To be continued:
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Maybe the best chapter yet. And once again, I have a feeling that these two have become so addicted to each other, that they’ll share the property in exchange for sex. I love how obsessively hot they are for each other and can’t wait for the conclusion

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Tara won three to one, noooooooooooooooooooooooo.
    Was hoping for a closer ending, but still vary, vary hot.
    But at the end, does Carrie have something else planed.
    Look forward to seeing how things work out between these
    two women. Or just anything between these two hot women.
    Wish this story would go on and on and on and on and on, lol.

Thanks JB57
    Last edited by dwcole8; March 5th, 2022 at 10:33 AM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dwcole8 View Post
    Tara won three to one, noooooooooooooooooooooooo.
    Was hoping for a closer ending, but still vary, vary hot.
    But at the end, does Carrie have something else planed.
    Look forward to seeing how things work out between these
    two women. Or just anything between these two hot women.
    Wish this story would go on and on and on and on and one, lol.

Thanks JB57

Don't worry, there is still a bit more to come. And Tara's lopsided victory was a combination of luck and streetsmarts. It's not an indication that she is markedly more "powerful" than Carrie.

JB
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

I’ve been waiting impatienly for
    the epilogue, please do not make us suffer more.
    Thanks.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Sir Waiting

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

The next part of this story should be up sometime this weekend - I hope.

JB
    JB57

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast