Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Re: New Story: Wildcats: Tara vs. Carrie -JB57

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    The next part of this story should be up sometime this weekend - I hope.

JB
    Take your time. You can’t rush perfection

Junior Hostboard Member catfightfan1989's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    The next part of this story should be up sometime this weekend - I hope.

JB
    Wow cant wait for this

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri*****Lover View Post
    Take your time. You can’t rush perfection
    Can not agree more with Yuri.

I'm no writer, but when yah rush while doing any thing, some thing will go wrong.
    If you post a story or a chapter of a story, 90 percent of the time.
    Later, you'll think of some thing, or come up with some thing hot, that would have added
    some more BANG, or WOW, to what your writing.
    You know, like some more dirty sexy trash talk = any thing.

So again board writers, take your time.
    Hot stories come to readers that wait.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

D’ont forget about us , with so mutch news story we d’ont seem to remember Tara&Carrie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by obipau View Post
    D’ont forget about us , with so mutch news story we d’ont seem to remember Tara&Carrie
    The conclusion of this story will be up this weekend. It's well-started and almost done.

JB
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Thanks to the people asking about the progress on this story. Sorry, but I was barely able to do any work on it during the weekend. I was too bogged down with work. However, it is at the forefront of my "to do" list and it should be up before the end of this week. I know, I should not be making promises, but it is close to being wrapped up.

Apologies to all waiting for the conclusion!

JB
    JB57

Junior Hostboard Member 22kenneth78's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

JB57
    Don't worry, the wait will make the conclusion of the story even more exciting!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Final part of the story! Sorry it took so long to finish it and get it up, but I'm glad it's done. I hope everyone enjoys it. Let me know.

Now, I'm focusing on writing the next part of "Wife vs. Mistress II" and working on another Latischa story. I may manage to slip in a few other stories along the way!

JB57

Wildcats: Tara vs. Carrie, Part IX

Tara returned to her room on the fourth floor after Carrie had left her and had fallen into an exhausted and satisfied sleep. When she woke the next morning, it was a little before 7 AM. She lay in bed, staring at the ceiling. To her chagrin, she had woken up hornier than ever, the events of the night before playing over and over in her mind. It was obvious that Carrie intended to deny Tara the pleasure of her body for the remainder of the redhead’s time at the house. Tara had to wait at least another four days before she could go into town and collect the documents that certified her as the sole and legal owner of the property. Last night, after her victory and with her body temporarily sated, she had thought that resisting the siren call of Carrie’s cunt was something she could do. Now, as she lay in bed, the throbbing heat in her tits and cunt told her how incredibly difficult that would be to accomplish.

The breakfast bell rang at 7. Tara crawled out of bed, washed her face and sponged her body down at the basin by the window, then reached for her robe. At the last moment, she paused, then smiled wickedly. Leaving the robe on the hook behind the door, she opened the door and stepped into the hall, completely naked. If Carrie was going to deny Tara her body, Tara could at least show the blonde what she was missing.

Tara padded down the three flights of stairs. She entered the breakfast room. Her place was set at the table, but Carrie was not there. Tara saw a note beside her place setting. She picked it up and read it.

“I will be doing work on the property all day. I have set up the fire for the hot water tank. You can have hot water for your bath when you want it. I will be back this evening.”

Tara snarled to herself and crumpled the note. She knew that what Carrie was really doing was removing herself from their drama, removing the temptation of giving into her lust for Tara’s body.

Tara ate her breakfast. She went back up to her room, pulled on a dress with nothing underneath, pulled on her shoes, grabbed a sunhat and a book. She walked out the back of the house and traced the path down to the pond she had visited a few days before. Once there, she kicked off her shoes, lay back on the soft grass and tried to sleep. She read her book. She was too distracted to concentrate. As the morning grew hot, she stood up, pulled off her dress, and let the sun’s heat play on her naked body. She waded into the pond and began to swim back and forth, diving down, cooling off, before climbing back onto the edge of the pond. The glistening water evaporated off her silken skin as she lay flat on her back, sprawled out under the sun’s warmth.

Tara reached between her legs and stroked her wet, furry cunt and teased her slick pussy lips with her fingers. She caressed her aching clit and used her free hand to pull one of her massive tits to her mouth. She licked and sucked her swollen nipple and probed the depths of her soaking cunt. She turned herself over to the pleasure, all the while imagining that it was Carrie doing these delicious things to her voluptuous body.

She gently squeezed and stroked her pulsing clit and kneaded and bit her swelling tit. “Ah, God,” Tara moaned. “You dirty whore, you dirty, fucking slut…” she moaned to the imaginary Carrie. For more than half an hour, Tara pleasured herself, torturing her body with sensual touches, letting her mind carry her further and further to where she wanted to be. “AH, FUCCKKKK!!” she finally screamed, her hips jerking and her twat squirting as she came hard. She arched her back high, screaming in relief and release as her body thrashed in ecstasy.

Tara lay on the soft grass, panting, her luscious body dripping with sweat. The waves of pleasure gradually subsided, but her hunger grew even greater. After a few more minutes, she started again.

EARLIER IN THE DAY:

Carrie rose early. She ran her hands over her naked body and could not suppress the surge of erotic energy that rippled through her voluptuous flesh. She shuddered and grunted, her pussy growing hot and wet, as her mind turned to the events of the night before. She had spent a feverish night fighting back her own lust, testing her will to the limit, to keep from going back upstairs, opening Tara’s bedroom door, and throwing her naked body onto the redhead and fucking the other woman senseless.

Carrie pulled on an old dress and nothing else. She pulled a sack out of a trunk at the foot of her bed. She walked downstairs to the kitchen and prepared breakfast, then prepared herself a lunch. She went outside and got the fire going for the hot water later in the day, then made her way to the barn, still barefoot. She saddled up her old horse, deposited her lunch and the sack from her bedroom in the saddle bags, then pulled on some boots and a hat she kept in the barn. By 7 AM, she was riding out onto her property, heading away from the house.

Carrie rode her old horse deeper onto her land. She skirted the edges of the river that defined the southern border, then made her way further into the forest. She finally came to a grassy field bordering the edge of the woods. This was the most isolated, private spot on her property. Carrie dismounted the horse and left it to eat its fill in the grassy plain. She threw the saddle bag over her shoulder and walked into the trees until she came to a clearing, one she had found a couple of years before when she was out exploring. From here, she could hear the dim murmur of the river, but the thick foliage stifled most other noise.

Carrie threw her hat on the loam, pulled off her boots, and pulled her old dress over her head, casting it on the ground beside the hat. She stood completely nude, her toes digging into the soft earth, the heat in the clearing raising beads of sweat on her lush, naked body. She cupped her massive tits and squeezed them gently, then squeezed the nipples a bit harder. She gasped with pleasure, then raised her left tit to her mouth and began sucking the engorged teat, imagining that it was Tara sucking and licking her swollen gland. Carrie slid her hand down her taut, wet belly, through her dense bush, and began teasing her throbbing pussy.
    “Fuuuucccckkk,” the blonde beauty moaned. Her whole body felt on fire. Every time her thoughts turned to the redheaded bitch back at her house the heat in her flesh grew hotter.

Carrie sat on the ground, her legs spread, and stroked and caressed her nether lips, explored her inner vaginal walls, and gently prodded her pulsing, thickening clit. Groaning, she pulled over her saddle bag and extracted the sack she had taken from her bedroom. She opened the sack and removed a massive leather dildo, her most faithful companion of the past year or so. She lay back and used the monstrous shaft to tease her cunt, running it up and down her pussy lips, pushing it just far enough to stretch her vaginal mouth, teasing and torturing herself. Finally, she could not take anymore. She braced herself and, using both hands, thrust the massive prick deep and hard into her pussy, filling herself to the brim, stretching her pussy to its limits.

“YES, OH FUCK, YESSSSSS!!!” Carrie howled, her back arching as she penetrated herself to the core. It was delicious. She wasted no time. She used the shaft to ream out her cunt, driving it in and out, around and around, giving herself intense sexual pleasure. Even with the artificial dick pumping her core, her mind still turned to Tara. She remembered the sensations of the redhead’s body on her’s, of their heavy tits rolling and mashing, their nipples stabbing and mating, their hot bellies slapping and rubbing, their rock-hard clits grinding and grinding furiously as they inflicted immeasurable pleasure on each other.

“OH GOD, YOU FUCK!!” Carrie screamed as a powerful orgasm roared through her. She bridged, her back arching high, her toes curling in ecstasy, her whole body shuddering and shaking as waves of tension rippled through her. She squirted, soaking the dildo. After almost a minute, she collapsed on the soft loam, panting hard, sweat dotting her skin.

“Unnnnnnn,” Carrie moaned. She floated in bliss, but only for a minute or so. Then, the thoughts of Tara, the desire for pure sexual pleasure, reasserted itself. Smiling dreamily, she turned her hands, fingers and toys to the delicious task of satisfying her limitless carnal hunger.

Both women pleasured themselves throughout the day, their voluptuous bodies seemingly inexhaustible as they pulled powerful orgasm after orgasm from their cores. Carrie and Tara soon found that, rather than satisfying and quenching their hunger for the other woman, their constant sexual stimulation made them only more lustful for the other’s body. At lunchtime, Carrie paused from her self-ministrations and ate her prepared meal. Tara returned to the house from the pond and made her lunch. After lunch, she returned to the pond. Both women slept in the heat of the afternoon sun, but neither could resist the need for more sexual pleasure.

At around 5:30, Carrie roused herself from her sexual trance. She was soaked in sweat and cum. She walked down to the river, naked, and dived in. She swam for a few minutes, enjoying the refreshing coolness, letting the water wash away the sign of her erotic frenzy. She let the sun dry her off on the riverbank, then returned to the clearing, pulled on her clothing, and walked out to find her grazing horse. Soon, she was riding back to the house.

A little before 6, Tara pulled herself from her own sexual stupor. She bathed in the pond one final time. She dried off, then pulled on her dress and began the walk back to the house. She saw that the fire was going again under the hot water boiler and Carrie’s horse was in the barn. The redhead felt her heart pounding, her tits aching with tension, and her pussy wet and hot, as she walked up the stairs to the back porch. She opened the kitchen door and stepped in. Carrie was there, working on a pot over the stove. She was making some kind of delicious-smelling soup.

The beautiful women’s eyes locked. Their wild excitement, the erotic tension between them, was immediate and overpowering. Somehow, the blonde and the redhead knew exactly what the other woman had been doing all day. Their hair was unkempt, their skin glowed with a sensual flush. Their bodies radiated sexual power.

Carrie put down the spoon and removed the pot from the fire. Without a word, she turned away from Tara and walked, barefoot, into the parlor. Tara kicked off her shoes, put her hat and book on the kitchen table, and followed the blonde.

Carrie turned around, her hands on her wide hips, her bulging chest thrust out. Her thick nipples indented the thin cloth.

Tara’s heart pounded, she felt almost light-headed with lust and excitement. She stood in a position mirroring Carrie. Green eyes locked to blue. The heat and sexual tension between their incredible bodies grew stronger and stronger. Soon, they were both panting, their tits heaving. Tara finally spoke.

“I’m willing to sell you this house and land,” the redhead said, her voice trembling.

“You know I don’t have the money to pay for it,” Carrie growled.

“I don’t want you to pay with money,” Tara said hoarsely, her throat dry. She moved a bit closer to Carrie, her bare feet scuffing the rug. Her lower lip quivered with tension, her eyes glowed with feverish desire. “I want you to pay with your body. Spread your legs for me. Give me your cunt, your tits, every part of you. In exchange, once I’m satisfied, I’ll give you the house and land.”

She moved closer, until she was only a step away from Carrie. “It’s a fair trade,” she whispered, pulling closer, drawn by Carrie’s delicious looking lips, wanting to feel the weight of Carrie’s chest pressing against her own.

“On one condition,” Carrie replied, her voice low. She was almost blind with lust, but she had to see this through. “Tomorrow morning, we go into town, find your lawyer, and you transfer the deed to me. After that, we’ll come back here and I’ll pay you what I owe you.” She stepped closer, pushing her heavy tits into Tara’s matching pair. “I’ll fuck you until you can’t walk,” Carrie murmured, her eyes glowing with heat.

“I agree,” Tara purred. She knew that she was taking a risk. She could sign over the property then have Carrie renege on the deal. However, she knew that Carrie wanted her just as badly as she wanted the blonde. She knew with certainty the woman would not cheat.

The women’s hot breath mixed. Tara’s bulging tits slowly crushed into Carrie’s thick rack. “Right now, I want you to give me a down payment.”

“Gladly,” Carrie whispered.

The women could not resist any longer. Their swollen nipples throbbed into each other, their hot breath mixed like a furnace. They panted hard, their hearts pounding. Carrie slipped her arms around Tara’s back and pulled the redhead in tighter, mashing their succulent tits. Tara wrapped her arms around Carrie and returned the hug. The women moaned uncontrollably, almost delirious with desire. They slipped their noses past each other and brought their hot lips together. Slick tongues touched and caressed, sensual electricity exploded across their oversexed bodies. The blonde and redhead locked together in a deep, deep kiss, their tongues twining, their spit flowing, the delicious sensations feeding every burning cell in their bodies. Their moans grew almost frantic as they consumed each other, as they tasted each other and grew ever more ravenous with hunger.

Their kiss became almost violent as each beautiful woman tried to overpower and dominate the other. They drove their mouths as hard together as they could, each woman with a hand on the back of the other’s head, pushing them in deeper, pulling hair painfully. Their bare legs tangled, the cloth of their dresses pushed aside as they swayed and twirled around the parlor, their bare feet beating a tatoo on the rug. They thrust thighs up into the other woman’s crotch, their wet pussies leaving stains on the dresses. They stumbled and fell to the carpet. Their bare legs instantly intertwined, sleek muscles locking and flexing. Their hands clawed and pulled at the other’s dress, trying to strip each other naked. Their bodies twisted into an unbreakable knot and the women rolled back and forth around the parlor, their luscious bodies thrashing as they fought to devour each other.

Dimly, through the haze of pleasure and lust, Carrie thought that it was only fitting they resolve their conflict in the same room where it had started. Now, though, they were not fighting just to fight, they were fighting to fuck, to dominate each other and claim the other woman’s pussy as their own. The women loved the feel of their naked legs thrashing and straining, the weight and heat of the other woman’s delicious body writhing in their arms, their heavy tits jerking and rolling, barely contained by the worn cloth of their dresses. Both women needed more. The heat between their legs became unbearable, the throbbing tension in their tits felt like they were about to explode.

Carrie rolled Tara onto her back and then opened her legs wider, making it harder for her to be rolled in turn. Tara’s legs twined through Carrie’s and tried to pull them together, to break the resistance, but Carrie lifted her torso up then crashed down on top of the redhead, mashing their tits hard, momentarily winding her rival. Tara grunted with the impact. Carrie grabbed Tara’s red hair tightly in one hand, pulling brutally, and lifted her body off of the woman under her. She reached down with her free hand and hooked Tara’s left leg and lifted it to her shoulder, and held the muscled limb between her sweaty cleavage. She used her other hand to pull Tara’s dress up, stripping the redhead all the way up her waist. Moaning with pure lust, Carrie pulled her own dress aside, exposing her dripping twat. Tara bucked under her, but the women’s eyes locked and they exchanged a look of almost insane lust.

“Oh yes, fuck, yes…” Tara whispered as her body readied itself for the sensation it had been craving all day.

“Here it comes, you fucker, here it comes…,” Carrie groaned. She aimed her naked, pulsing cunt directly at Tara’s matching fuckmeat and thrust hard with her hips. At the same moment, Tara bucked up with her hips, desperate to meet Carrie’s penetrating thrust.

The women’s sopping, succulent fuckmeat met with a hard, wet slap. Soft, juicy labia merged, swollen clits collided head to head, the women’s cunts locked and sucked and squeezed at each other, sealing together like hungry, starving mouths, locking together in a fuck kiss to end all fuck kisses. For the blonde and redhead, the pleasure roaring out of their locked genitals seared every inch of flesh in their voluptuous bodies, filling them to the brim with pure pleasure. The union of cunts, the meeting of fuckholes they had both been so desperately desiring all night, all day, finally happened and it was every bit as ecstatic as they had both dreamed.

“OH GOD, YOU FUCKING, FUCKING WHORE!!” Tara shrieked as her body jerked and twisted, caught in the power of their sexual merging. The pleasure was so great she feared her head would explode, she teetered on the edge of unconsciousness.

“FUCK, FUCK, FUUUUCCCCKKKK!!,” Carrie screamed, her head thrown back, her eyes squeezed shut, the fingers of her hand digging into Tara’s leg as she clasped the woman’s bare limb between her breasts. She thrust with her hips, needing to keep the connection to Tara’s steaming cunt intact.

As the erotic shockwaves rolling through their lush bodies built and built, Tara and Carrie moved in rhythm, keeping their pussies glued together, hips pumping in unison as they rode each other. Tara reached up and slipped her hands inside of Carrie’s loose, drooping collar, and filled her hands with the blonde’s massive, swaying tits. She squeezed and mauled the thick glands. At the same time, Carrie reached down and squeezed and kneaded Tara’s massive mammaries. The women tried to tear off the other’s dress. The cloth would not give but both succeeded in freeing their tits. Eyes locked, watching each other through half-closed eyes, the blonde and redhead fucked furiously, their powerful bodies undulating sinuously, their tattered dresses no protection against their overwhelmingly lust.

“You bitch, you bitch, you fucking bitch,” Tara moaned, massaging Carrie’s tits relentlessly, working her clit against its counterpart in a fury of sensation. The hunger in her body seemed even more unquenchable now that she was joined in ecstasy to the one woman she wanted most in the world.

“You fucking whore, you cunt,” Carrie gasped as she continued humping and riding her foe. Their hands slipped on their meaty chests as the sweat poured from their voluptuous bodies, as they fucked on and on, grinding and riding each other to higher and higher pleasure. The parlor filled with the sounds of their animal grunts, with the wet suck of cunts fucking, with the heat and scent of aroused womanhood. The women fucked on and on, their bodies twisting and jerking as they ground deeper and harder.

“Oh FUCK, OH YESSS!!” Tara finally screamed, her back arching, her body trembling in a convulsive orgasm. Her cunt clamped on Carrie’s twat like a fleshy vise and squeezed relentlessly. Carrie felt a surge of hot cum entering her body, burning up into her vaginal canal. The sensation was too delicious. Seconds later, she shrieked in orgasmic bliss and released all her tension, ejaculating into and all over Tara’s supine body.

For several minutes, the two voluptuous beauties shuddered and trembled as they exchanged and shared orgasm after orgasm. The terrible tension and desire that had built in both of them during the course of the day slowly released as they came all over each other, soaking their lower bodies and bellies in ejaculate. Their tattered dresses grew wet with sweat and cum.

Groaning, Carrie finally released Tara’s leg from between her breasts. The redhead’s leg thumped to the ground. Carrie reached up and seized Tara’s hands, which were still kneading the blonde’s big tits, intertwined their fingers, then pushed Tara’s hands out to the side and over her head as Carrie lowered her chest down onto Tara’s bare rack. The women moaned in shared pleasure as they rubbed their tits together, rolling the dense meat. Carrie settled on top of the redhead and shoved her tongue deep into her rival’s mouth. Tara sucked hungrily on the thick, pink probe. The women drooled into each other, sharing spit. Tara slipped her hands free of Carrie’s grip and sank her fingers into the blonde’s thick hair, pushing the woman’s mouth harder into her own. Carrie and Tara pulled hair for a few moments as they kissed hungrily.

Carrie broke the kiss and, using a nearby chair for support, pushed herself to her feet. She stood over Tara, swaying slightly, her legs momentarily weak. Her tits were hanging out of her collar, her dress was wet and ripped. She pulled the whole garment over her head and threw it to the parlor floor. She stood over Tara, nude and perfect, her wet pussy glistening in the light, then turned and walked out of the room. She climbed the stairs to her second floor bedroom, opened and closed the door, and threw her naked body onto her bed. Lying face down on the bed for a moment, she enjoyed the smell of the fresh sheets. Carrie rolled over onto her back and stared at the ceiling. She focused on her body, on the powerful erotic sensations and energies still coursing through her voluptuous flesh. As delicious as the fucking she had just enjoyed with Tara had been, she could feel the erotic charge in her body growing stronger and stronger, the hunger getting deeper and more ravenous.

The door to the bedroom opened and then closed. Carrie heard the deadbolt slide into place. She turned her head to watch Tara slowly approach the bed. The redhead was completely nude. She had discarded her dress downstairs. Her green eyes shone with light, with a look of pure hunger and desire.

Tara crawled onto the bed. Carrie did not move. She remained immobile as the redheaded beauty mounted her luscious body, their perfect forms aligning perfectly. The women gasped as their heavy tits met, thick, pulsing nipples fusing and mating, titmeat crushing and mashing. Their muscled bellies slapped tight. Tara pushed down and the women sighed in pleasure and erotic joy as they felt their navels suck. Carrie spread her legs wide and tilted her pelvis upward, opening her cunt, offering her dripping pussy to her rival. Tara spread her own legs inside of Carrie’s open thighs, lining up their succulent twats. The women felt the raging heat burning off the other’s genitals, their swollen clits twitched and throbbed with tension. Slowly, carefully, Tara pushed her fiery, raw fuckmeat down onto Carrie’s matching pudenda. Their engorged clits slipped inside and caressed, head to head. Excruciating waves of pleasure radiated through the women’s shuddering bodies. They cried out in unison. Carrie dug her fingers into Tara’s flexing ass, pulling the redhead into her more deeply. Tara sobbed and snarled and slipped her hands under Carrie’s body to grasp the blonde’s meaty ass. Carrie slipped her legs through Tara’s legs, locking their lush bodies together.

The women pressed nose to nose, they touched tongues and lips, they shared panting breath, they rubbed their gorgeous faces together cheek to cheek, nose on nose, but they did not kiss. Occasionally, in explosions of passion, they bit each other, leaving love bites on cheeks and chins, necks and shoulders. Their half-open eyes stayed locked as they shared the deepest intimacy of their lives, as they watched each other hawkishly, yearning to see the moment when the other would explode in an overpowering orgasmic release. All the while, their engorged clits worked against each other, caressing head to head, sliding back and forth, matching length to length, being squeezed together inside of inosculated cunts, radiating pure ecstasy with every pulsing stroke.

The sensual power filled their bodies, set their flesh on fire, and made both women feel like they were melting into each other, sharing exquisite pleasure, becoming one rapturous body. Their tits felt merged, their grating nipples burning like stars with the intense friction, melting their meaty glands into one. Their bodies became soaked with sweat, between their thighs cunt juice flowed like a river. The fucking went on and on, driving the beautiful woman crazy with lust and need.

For more than an hour, Tara and Carrie tortured each other clit to clit. Both women were delirious, driven out of their minds with the erotic pleasure they were giving to each other. The end finally came. The tension stored in their quivering bodies suddenly hit a peak that could not be restrained any longer. They came almost simultaneously, their cunts erupting in long, hot streams of ejaculate, their bodies quivering uncontrollably as their muscles locked and strained against each other, binding their trembling flesh together even more tightly.

Carrie and Tara pulled hair, they arched their backs and writhed and rubbed their bodies, their mouths open in silent screams of pure ecstasy as they soaked each other in cum and sweat. Their nipples ejaculated powerfully, sending exquisite sensation pulsing through their burning titmeat. For long minutes, their powerful bodies undulated on the bed, their muscles straining in release. They sobbed uncontrollably, licking and biting at each other’s faces. Finally, their voices came back as the intense pleasure abated slightly.

“Unnnnnhhh,” Carrie moaned. “Oh God, you fuck, you dirty fuck…” She threw back her head and cried out again and again, the pleasure overwhelming her.

“Fuck, oh fuck, you whore, you fucking whore,” Tara gasped. She bit at Carrie’s shoulder, wanting to eat the other beauty alive.

The pleasure spiked again, the orgasmic power suddenly redoubling. Tara and Carrie shrieked in ecstasy, their minds overloaded, their voluptuous bodies producing too much pleasure for them to endure. Screaming, sobbing, gasping, they finally kissed in desperation, sucking at tongues, licking frantically, until they passed out, collapsing in each other’s arms, their perfect bodies wrapped together in an unbreakable knot. Exhausted, overwhelmed with pleasure, they joined together in oblivion.

Epilogue:

It was some time before the women regained consciousness. When they did, they resumed their fucking, giving and taking as much pleasure from each other as they could. They fucked all night, passing out from sheer pleasure many times. When the morning came, they shared breakfast by eating each other’s cunts and drinking each other’s pussy juices. It was late morning before they could take their hands off each other long enough to bathe, get dressed, and go into town using Carrie’s carriage. They went to the lawyer’s office. Tara signed over the property Carrie, as they had agreed. They could not tell the lawyer the nature of the payment or how much Carrie was paying. They needed to present the sale as a gift. Having completed the task, the women returned to the farm and set about settling the outstanding debt.

Carrie and Tara enjoyed each other in ways that neither woman had thought possible. For almost a week, they never stopped fucking. They took each other all over the house, in every bedroom, in the parlor, the kitchen, on the dining room table. They made their shared baths an integral part of their erotic encounters. They even went out to the barn and ended up spending an entire afternoon and night in the hayloft, fucking each other senseless. They fucked each other mercilessly in the pond and spent an entire night in the forest, wrapped together in endless lust and passion.

The day finally arrived when Tara had to leave. Her business in Seattle had been neglected for too long. Both women agreed that the land and house had been paid in full. There was no longer any debt remaining.

Standing in the foyer of the old house, Tara and Carrie waited for the carriage that would take Tara back to the town and the train station. The redhead was dressed primly, her hair up in a tight bun, her luscious body covered in a form-fitting dress with a button-up collar. The dress did not hide her voluptuousness, but it did conceal her skin. Normally, Tara loved putting her big, beautiful breasts on display. Today, she could not. Her entire body was covered in love bites, scratches and hand prints. She did not want to reveal these signs to the public, but she was proud of every wound.

Tara was dressed in an old, loose dress. She was naked under the dress and made no effort to hide the erotic markings covering her luscious body. She did not intend to leave the house when the carriage arrived.

The women stood together in silence. Even after all they had done to each other, even after all the unbearable pleasure they had given to each other, the undercurrent of tension between them included intense mutual dislike.

As the carriage pulled into the yard, Tara finally spoke.

“I consider your debt paid in full,” she said.

“Yes, I think that is clear,” Carrie responded drily. Her pussy was too sore, her breasts too tender, for any other conclusion.

Tara paused, then spoke again, a bit more uncertainly. “I am thinking about moving my activities to the town,” she said. “Seattle is good, but I think I can stake myself here and start up some gambling as the town grows.”

Carrie felt a lump in her throat. She nodded. “That sounds like a good idea.”

“I may need a place to stay, when I first arrive,” the redhead continued.

“You’re welcome to stay here, like any paying guest.”

“Maybe, we can work out a way for me to pay…in something other than coin,” Tara murmured, her eyes hot.

Carrie smiled. Her blue eyes burned. She stepped up to the redheaded beauty. Despite both women’s tits being tender, they pressed their swollen glands together and gasped in unison.

“I think that such an arrangement may be possible,” she whispered. The blonde pressed her lips tightly against Tara’s red lips. The women trembled as desire fired in them once more. Their tongues touched, they followed their slick pink probes into the other’s mouth and sank into a deep, passionate, spit-filled kiss. Their bodies wriggled against each other, their arms wrapped around their backs and crushed each other tight.

The kiss lasted a long time. Finally, they pulled apart, a thick line of saliva connecting their red lips. The women licked it up before it could fall on their dresses, and pressed together, face to face, nose to nose, forehead to forehead. They panted, the fires burning in their loins back with a vengeance.

“I’m looking forward to your next visit, you redheaded cuntlicker,” Carrie murmured.

“I’m looking forward to visiting, you blonde fuckwhore,” Tara whispered.

The women finally separated. Picking up her bag, Tara nodded at her host. She opened the door and marched down the steps to the carriage, trying to ignore the painful ache between her legs. The carriage driver came down for her bag, which he deposited in the back of the conveyance, then offered Tara his hand to help her up into the passenger seat.

As Tara settled back in the seat, she looked out at the house. Carrie was standing in the parlor window. The women’s eyes locked and intense erotic heat passed between them. Tara felt her cunt set on fire, her nipples harden into spikes. She pushed the feelings back. She could not spend all of her life here on this farm, fucking the blonde to death. She had her memories of the past week to sustain her over the months to come, before she could return. Already, she was planning what she would do to Carrie the next time she had the blonde alone and naked. She was certain that the blonde was having similar thoughts.

The carriage driver climbed into his seat and cracked the reins. The horses took off, pulling the carriage away from Carrie’s home. Carrie watched the vehicle leave. Her feelings were conflicted. She despised the redheaded woman in so many ways, but she could not deny the incredible lust burning in her core for Tara. She could not deny the excruciating pleasure they had shared over the past week. She sat on a chair in the parlor and pulled out the deed she had spent the past week paying off. She smiled. She could not imagine a better way to do business. Her pussy lit on fire as she thought about the many other ways she and Tara would do business in the future. She could hardly wait.

The End.
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Excellent story !
    Now I read it all, i consider it as one of your better ones.
    In addition of the very good plot, the quality of your writing, the hot erotic scenes... i have to thank you for one more detail which i Liked VERY much :
    The two women have feelings for one another. The carnal passion they feel for one another is DEFINITELY NOT the only feeling that keeps them bound together.
    There is something deeper now between them.
    I will be not surprised if they will stay together like a couple.

Finally, we, the older generation of writers, we somehow, add this kind of deep feelings in addition to any wild erotic feelings our heroines share.
    This is something i rarely did when I also kept the pen. Now as an ex-writer, I can simply praise the ones who do it once in a while (of course, it does not fit to any plot)

Something else : the plot is so great that it could be a bold erotic film, our modern times allow it, after censoring the bold erotic scenes.
    In addition some more scenes about their relationship could be added. An erotic film about Tara, Carrie, their feelings for one another, eniched by some hot erotic scenes between them (hot for a film which is not p#orn)

Because of it, I played again my beloved mind game (LOL) to do the casting. I ιmagine Salma Hayek and Penelope Cruz (both younger than they are now) to keep the main roles. I know, I am informed by the film "Bandidas" (2006). It is a classic western film where these two great actresses kept the main roles. But they suit fine ! BTW , on that film there were - according to the plot - soft erotic scenes (it was not a p#orn film) of a threesome with a man or to show that there is something between the two heroines (without to clearly show it).

Anyway... Even that you made me to start thinking a censored version of it in the main movies... makes me to be ready to buy a ticket to see it ! LOL LOL LOL
    Of course all these SHOW something about your story my friend... How great it was for my taste.

Excellent story indeed !!
    Last edited by Giannis-CB; April 22nd, 2022 at 03:16 PM.

Senior Hostboard Member Rivals_Rapture's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

This incredible story is now available in black!

Wildcats: Tara vs. Carrie by JB57 – Fights.Sexy

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast