Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Re: Red Twin x Blue Twin Part 3 (END)

As Claire walked down the sunswept shopping strip, she could, as usual, feel many eyes on her. Normally, she was indifferent to them, earlier, she was proud of them, and now she was embarrassed by them. In part, because she was soaked with sweat, and likely still red-faced from the orgasms forced from her by her twin sister. Yet also because of an obvious incongruity in her red and black outfit, a pair of white pantyhose, wrapped around her legs. Even putting aside the mismatched colors, they felt uncomfortable on her skin. It was as if they were resisting her wearing them, attacking her smooth legs and fairy-like feet. Every step she took, a searing heat seemed to scold them sending heart-racing jolts of electricity up her spine.

It got worse however, if she were walking down the street alone, perhaps that was all it would be. A vermillion-haired woman in a mismatched outfit, who was clearly having some strange sort of allergic reaction to her pantyhose. But she wasn’t alone. Instead, having linked arms with her azure-haired twin sister, Kate. And as they walked with synchronized steps, no one could ignore that her blue and white-clad twin was wearing a black pantyhose, and an obvious mismatch in her outfit too.

Claire could practically see the gears spinning in the heads of the onlookers, their eyes would first roam all over their bodies before reaching their legs, upon which they would look back and forth being the black and white legs before finally setting in a look of lustful excitement and desire.

They know. They were what we’re doing right now. That we’ve swapped fucking pantyhose, Claire panicked, trying not to look flustered as her eyes darted around the street. I thought she’d give up before we even made it out of the store! I gave her plenty of chances to back down, she should have just taken them!

All the anxiety and embarrassment only made her legs feel more sensitive however, each step becoming harder and harder. If not for her hips being pressed hard against her sister’s like they were conjoined twins, she would have long since stopped walking straight. Thankfully, Kate seemed as flustered as her from what she could tell, each step looking strenuous as her rival panted hot breaths.

“Getting too much for you?” Claire opened her mouth to say but was pre-empted by Kate’s snappy voice.

“Not at all. You look like you’re struggling though,” Claire managed to hiss back, sending a glowering glare at her twin. “Your breathing like you just ran a marathon and sweating like it too. I don’t want you embarrassing yourself in public, so you can give up, okay?”

“You’re the one struggling. You’re sweating like a pig and breathing like one too,” Kate muttered in response. “You’ve already wet yourself twice today, I can feel your cum sticking to me right now-“ Kate’s words stopped suddenly as both girls drew sharp breaths through gritted teeth, trying to suppress the pleasure thumbing in their crotches at the bold admission. Her words applied for both to them, and they knew it. They had taken turns assaulting one another before dragging themselves to the changing room to finish the other off. They had ‘finished’ one another rather spectacularly, causing a chain of uncontrollable, simultaneous climaxes to flood their nylons.

Nylons they then went on to swap.

“You slut, I bet you can feel my cum,” Claire spat back in a hushed tone, not wanting anyone to hear her words. “Not only can you feel it, but you’re also enjoying every second of it, my superior cum soaking into your skin.”

“The only thing I feel soaking into my skin is your disgusting sweat!” Kate shot again, her earlier words had caught her off-guard, and Claire was ruthless with her verbal counterattack. “The fact you actually strut around smelling like this makes me want to be sick. Enjoy that pantyhose you’re wearing though. Now you know the scent of a real, superior woman.”

Claire was dumbstruck at how Kate could move the goalposts without even missing a beat. She had caught her azure twin on the backfoot and was hoping to cut deep with her words, but the topic had been shifted without hesitation. Aftershock, however, came anger as she felt blood rush to her head, her rage finally overpowering the twisted excitement.

“I always thought you were a pig, now I know you really are one, being so covered in grease,” Claire hissed spitefully, a roaring fire in her vermillion eyes. “I wasn’t aware that being a real woman meant never washing and smelling like a fish market, I concede to your womanhood Kate, congratulations.” She made sure to speak that last insult as condescendingly as possible, something she knew would incense her blue-haired sister.

She was right. For a brief moment, her mirror image seemed unable to comprehend what she had heard, but once the words sunk in, the woman’s azure eyes grew bloodshot as she clenched her hands into fists and gritted her teeth.

The two hurled insult after insult, taking turns to cut deeper and deeper each time. Scorn, anger, pride churned within them, yet despite that, the hot throbbing in their sexes grew increasingly frequent. It had only been a short while since the duo had experienced the most powerful and humiliating orgasm of their lives, but their bodies were already craving, begging for more, and as they spat hateful words back and forth, they knew it could only end one way.

As if reading one another’s mind, they entered a restaurant in lockstep, reluctantly pulling their hips apart to present a façade of normality. After a few softly spoken, imploring words to the front of house staff, they were led to a secluded table in the back of the restaurant, the ‘reversed’ sign quickly moved and placed elsewhere. It was only after the overly enthusiastic waiter had stepped away to bring their drinks that the duo could turn their attention back to the task at hand.

“See, Claire, that’s the benefit of being a beautiful me, people are so eager to please,” Kate sighed in contentment. “They even ignored the ‘no dogs allowed sign’ and let you in.”

“You’re the dog, Kate,” Claire responded. “A shameless bitch who’s more bark than bite. You must be some sort of cross-breed though, I’ve noticed this pantyhose was made for pig trotters?”
    “A perfect fit just for you then.” Kate snapped.

“Not at all, my feet are small and sexy unlike yours,” Claire spat back

“Unlike mine? I could have men lined up around the block for a chance to touch my feet, you stupid slut. Your feet would only send them running with that stench of yours.”

Vermillion and azure eyes locked in a hateful glare above the table as the sisters continued to brag, each claiming her feet were cuter, sexier, and more fragrant than her sister’s. Before the war of words could continue to more degenerate depths, however, the waiter interrupted them, bringing their drinks.

As the two smiled and placed their orders, however, Claire slipped her foot out of her shoe and was stretching it out under the table, planning to make her sister eat her words and admit Claire had the better feet. She was met with a surprise, however, when her dainty foot, wrapped in stuffy white pantyhose pressed against an equally sized foot coming from the opposite direction. Two feet, identical in all but color, collided under the table. Neither girl could contain the surprised moan that escape their lips upon contact, both jolting slightly in their seats under the questioning look of the waiter. Even as the two cooperated to reassure him that everything was fine, they continued to press their feet together from heel to toe.

Claire hadn’t forgotten the embarrassing and somewhat perverted pleasure she had gotten from rubbing feet with Kate in the changing room prior but had just assumed it had felt so good due to everything else happening between them at the time.

She was wrong.

It was as though a chemical reaction was occurring between them as their feet touched through white and black nylons. A building, tingling pleasure that was spreading up her leg, causing her sex to twitch. Her face was growing increasingly flushed and eyes more and more watery, hot pants escaping from wet lips as she maintained soul-stirring eye contact with her sister. A reaction she could see mirrored in Kate. Thankfully, the waiter had already turned away, else he would have seen their noble and elegant bearing crumble.

“You fucking slut!” They hissed in one voice, which caused the two to twitch in a pleasure caused by shame.

“Pressing your skanky and smelly feet against mine like that-“ Began Kate…
    “You’re going to make me be sick, you foot fetishist-“ Interrupted Claire…

“You’re the foot fetishist!” Kate groaned, almost answering a little too quickly. “I know you came from rubbing feet with me earlier, you slut.”

“And like you didn’t!” Claire panted back. “You’ve been like a bitch in heat ever since, I’ve never seen you get changed quicker than when you put my pantyhose on.”

“Excuse me, you were the one who came up with the idea, you pervert.”

“You’re the pervert for agreeing.”

The twins bickered back and forth, blaming each other for their situation in a perfect example of the pot calling the kettle black. Having enough of the stuffy stalemate between their feet, Claire lifted her other leg, bringing it over to Kate’s, still locked together with her own, and began running her foot down the woman’s straight leg, teasing the black pantyhose with her slightly damp toes. She could feel Kate doing the same, her twin’s other foot making its way up her leg closer to her crotch.

As if their feet being a perfect match wasn’t enough, nor their legs moving together like clockwork, even guttural moans escaped their lips in perfect synchronization as the two twitched and trembled with shame. For the stalemate to persist, comparison after comparison, and orgasm after orgasm, whilst not necessarily unexpected after a lifetime of equilibrium, was still incredibly irksome, especially after they had insulted each other so many times.

Feeling annoyance bubble up from within, Claire thrashed out with her legs, breaking the contact apart as the two untangled themselves.

“How about we take this even further?” The two challenged in unison, exchanging cocky smirks. “Since you love my feet so much, I’ll let you enjoy them to your heart’s content.” The twins said generously as if offering money to a beggar.

Without even flinching at the same they spoke at the same time, each sister stretched her right leg out, pressing her soft foot against her twin’s hot cunt.

Instantly, Kate’s body tensed as though struck by lightning. Her twin’s foot had penetrated the defenses of her thighs and was mercilessly pressing on her tight slit. Kate felt as though Claire’s soft, white foot was a spark and her sex flammable oil, a detonation occurring within her the second contact was made. Her fingers gripped the chair with enough force to bend steel as she suppressed the moan that almost escape from her lips. She could only glare at Claire from across the table, her face flushed and heavy chest heaving. Thankfully, she could see her sister’s equally intense reaction to their mutual assault, Claire’s face blood red, and her breasts rising and falling like waves.

“Look at you,” Kate whispered, her eyes upturned in a seductive stare. “I can tell you’re enjoying my superior feet, you pervert.”

Saying this, she applied more force to her sister’s crotch. She could feel how wet it was, how hot it was, even through the layers of white and black nylon. She could a soft, uncontrollable moan escape her vermillion twin’s throat, before the redhead clamped her mouth shut, swallowing any signs of weakness before her red lips open again.

“You’re the pervert, Kate, getting off on my feet like this,” Claire hummed, her voice laced with temptation despite the harsh words. “Don’t think I can’t feel how wet you are, you horny little bitch.”

Kate felt her twin’s foot push harder against her cunt, forcing its way between her pantyhose covered lower-lips. A sense of shameful violation washed over her. The fact that she, a virgin, untouched and untainted, was wearing her twin sister’s cum-soaked pantyhose and being molested by her life-long rival’s foot in an act of pure perversion almost made her feel like she had gone insane. Had she been told this would happen a week ago, she would have been disgusted and offended that anyone would think of her doing such as thing, yet here she was, doing it in public no less.

And getting off on it no less.

She couldn’t tell whether it was getting to trample on her hateful twin’s crotch, watching as the girl twitched and writhed in shameful pleasure, or the fact that she was being spread apart by her sister’s infuriatingly good footjob.

“You fucking slut!” They both spat after a particularly penetrative stomp sent shockwaves through their bodies.
    As the war between the two continued, more than hot breath and the scratching of nylon could be heard. Added to the sounds of battle were wet splats as each girl stomped and crushed their rival’s burning sex, again and again, acidic juices drenching their crotches and feet with each violation. The sounds only got louder, as breaths grew faster and hotter, practically colliding in the space between them, and the sounds below, as if striving to be heard, also grew more frequent.

Neither girl was aware that proof of their excitement and desire was spilling down their chairs, pooling on the floor beneath them, and if they did, they wouldn’t care. Each entirely absorbed in catching every shudder, twitch, spasm, and moan they forced from their twin. This competition had been born from the intense desire to beat their lifelong rival but was inseparable from a lust neither would willingly admit existed. Like this, the pair continued to force pleasure and humiliation upon the other, each so skilled at hunting down their sister’s weak points, they wondered if the other could read her mind.

Ha, looking at how good she’s feeling, it’s like my feet were made to get that slut off, Kate laughed internally, before her face warped in annoyance. Pah- what am I thinking, it’s her feet that were made to get me off, that’s all she’s good for!

But this self-consolation only left her more confused, unsure as to which possibility meant defeat and which meant victory. Claire’s body being designed to bring Kate pleasure, like a sex toy tailor-made for her, was an arousing idea, but at the same time, was Claire being able to make her feel so good a bad thing? After all, they were competing to see who the sexier, superior twin was.

This contradiction caused her thoughts to screech to a halt, however, unbeknownst to Kate, Claire was also having the same crisis. The lines between victory and defeat, superior and inferior had never felt so blurred as the thoughts of the twin minds tangled into confused knots. Despite their chaotic thoughts, they continued to trample the opposing crotch, but perhaps because of their wandering minds, neither could contain the pleasure building inside of them as twin orgasms exploded from their hot cunts.

Twin screams erupted from their mouths, as their hands flew up to try and contain it. The grip and force provided from their hands now absent however, their spare legs thrashed out wildly, coiling together as if to prevent the other from escaping. On the contrary, the two used their newly wrapped legs to pull the other further onto the foot impaling their drenched sex. A mutual offensive in which both abandoned any idea of retreat or defensive, and instead both applied 100% of their effort on forcing the other’s overflowing cunt into an even greater pleasure. Clits and vulvas were crushed under pantyhose-covered sweat drenched with fused sweat and boiling cum, as heels dug into the gaping openings bellowing.

Even trapped in inescapable and mutual climaxes, both women couldn’t forget the fact that the foot making them explode was wrapped in their own sweaty pantyhose, and that the pantyhose being crushed into her cunt, the nylons she was flooding with an unstoppable discharge, had already been drenched in her twin’s cum earlier that day. They had dragged each other into a pleasurable hell in their own pantyhose, only to do the exact same thing after they had swapped. In fact, this orgasm felt even dirty, even more perverted than the first, neither woman able to rid herself of the feeling that she was being attacked by her sister’s pheromone-packed pantyhose.

Pleasure struck the pair without end, burning their bodies and frying their minds, it was like a lightning rod during a storm, no escape for either twin. In fact, the pleasure only seemed to be getting stronger. Both sisters had collapsed face-down onto the table, bodies twitching helplessly, the mutually inflicted pleasure having no mercy on either combatant. Perhaps had they managed to pull their bodies apart the pleasure may have subsided, but their thighs had tightened, clamping each foot in a firm grip, and their other legs were like two iron locks binding the two together.

Again and again, the identical women climaxed, from their abused and dripping cunts, from their sensitive feet soaked in cum, and from their tangled legs intertwined like a rope. Every inch of skin that made contact with the other girl seemed to be supercharged with electrifying pleasure, each twin provoking an uncontrollable reaction from the other, as they dragged each other further into bliss. It was only after they heard the footsteps on the approaching waiter that the two managed to separate their lower bodies, freeing themselves from their relentless orgasms.

Kate forced her slumped body off the table, sitting up straight and trying to appear calm as the waiter approached. She could feel sweat coating her body, causing her shirt clothes to stick tightly to her skin, highlighting her curves and ample breasts, still heaving from her climax. She felt like a mess, and undoubtedly looked like one, but thankfully her vermillion-haired twin had also pried herself from the table and looked equally dazed.

The two went about tidying themselves, adjusting clothes, and wiping saliva running down their faces with great speed and accuracy, neither sister aware that she was using her twin as a mirror, both too flustered to notice.

Kate, for once, didn’t mock her sister during the following meal, her thoughts too caught up in the contradiction that distracted her during their footwar. Claire, thankfully, was also withdrawn, her mind clearly occupied with other thoughts too. When they had finished, Kate opened her mouth to break the silence only to see Claire to the same, not wanting to speak at the same time, something that would be akin to rubbing salt in the wound after their countless stalemates, she closed her mouth, intending to let her sister speak first.

Only for Claire to do the same.

Having realized what had happened, Kate instinctively shot an aggrieved look towards her twin, her lips unconsciously twisting into a cute pout. Embarrassingly, however, the duo once again acted in synchrony, something that Kate had long since grown numb to, yet seeing Claire, the woman who had been provoking her pride, again and again, daring to act so pitifully incensed Kate.

“Slut, you dare act so aggrieved, so wronged?” Kate spat scathingly. “I didn’t even realize those thin lips of yours even knew how to pout.”

“You’re the one acting so sorry for yourself, clearly that orgasm put you in your place for once,” Claire hissed. “And thin? Of course, I’m thin, have you ever seen a waist like mine? My lips are big though, perfect for kissing unlike you.” As she spoke, she ran her finger over her red lips, bringing attention to how thick they were, how juicy and curved.

“The only thing big about you is your head!” Kate replied bitingly, matching her sister’s movements, dragging her long fingers teasingly over her own red lips as she continued to speak. “Perfect for kissing? What a joke, I know for a fact that you’ve never kissed anyone in your life. After all, who would want you, when I exist?”

“Clearly, you’ve been watching me closely, how cute,” Claire laughed tauntingly, “But I’m afraid you’re wrong, little sister. I lost my first kiss not too long ago.”

“Pah! Who are you trying to fool?” Kate spat in response, trying not to panic that Claire had finally one-upped her.

Claire leaned across the table, closer to Kate’s own, and spoke, voice hushed as though sharing a secret,

“I didn’t say it was with these lips though?” Her vermillion eyes flickered teasingly to Kate’s lower pair of lips.

Kate couldn’t help but flush at the unexpected words. Neither of them had mentioned the humiliating end to their yoga spar, where their yoga pants ripped apart leaving their bare pussies pressed together. That could certainly be considered a first kiss of sorts. Kate was relieved, however, that her sister hadn’t been off kissing boys in a place she couldn’t see, though whether this relief was rooted in competitiveness or something else... is something only she would know.

Claire’s sudden seduction was interrupted by the return of the waiter, bringing with him the bill, and as well as two mints. Seeing them, Kate had an urge to turn the tables on her sister. She opened her thick lips, blowing hot air towards her twin as her eyes upturned into a coy glance.

“Ah, it’s adorable that you remembered our first kiss so clearly, Claire,” She whispered seductively, licking her lips slowly as she spoke. She could feel her vermillion twin’s scorching stare practically melting her lips, but she pressed on, “But I thought we were talking about these lips here, no? I’ve been saving my first for a special someone, you know?” She could feel her sister’s breath quicken and could almost see her twin’s brain struggling to come up with a response.

As to be expected of Claire, however, she quickly counterattacked, leaning in closer. Her wet tongue dragging across her red lips, coating them in a shimmering layer of saliva, she spoke,

“I’ve been saving mine too,” She panted. “Saving my first for someone worthy, for someone who isn’t scared of my beauty. My lips are right here for the one who dares to take them.”

It was Kate’s turn to feel her breathing hasten now. The look in her eyes, a near-lethal blend of taunting and enticing coupled with her lips and hot breath that seemed to be getting closer and closer were producing an almost hypnotic effect. Kate could barely drag her eyes away from the sight, as she brought her eyes to match Claire’s. Eyes overflowing with a seductive invited locked in a mutually soul-stirring stare, both twins could feel themselves getting closer and closer, the other’s wet mouth almost within reach, as azure and vermillion eyes reflected their colors continuously, until both pairs shone with an almost purple glow.

Suddenly the two pulled apart, rising to their feet as the chairs screeched along the floor behind them. Their last threads of reason had managed to hold strong, preventing the two from tangled tongues right there and then. Instead, they pulled their eyes apart, and threw some cash on the table, splitting the bill as they always had.

“I’m just going to go and freshen up before we leave,” Claire said with forced calm.

“Oh, you read my mind,” Kate replied as she averted her gaze from her sister.

Both were flushed to their ears in embarrassment, still struggling to shrug for the mutual seduction they had trapped themselves in, when their hands met as they reached out for the mints. Before either could stop herself, their eyes locked together once again, resuming the spell the two had only just managed to escape from. The eye contact was electrifying, sending shivers down their spines, and leaving them weak in the knees. Neither twin could even muster any thought, each so lethally seductive to the other in that moment that they felt as though every cell and molecule in their bodies were crying out to pressed against that of their counterparts.

In tense, hot silence, the duo intertwined their fingers as they pulled one another to the restaurant restroom. Despite their claims that they wanted to freshen up, however, they ignored the mirror, instead walking in synchrony to the stall before locking themselves inside.

At that moment, Claire felt the restroom stall was far smaller than it was. Obviously, the small ‘room’ was not intended to hold two women as well-endowed as the two of them, as despite their backs being against opposite walls, their large breasts were just an inch away from touching. But instinctively, Claire knew that cramped space wasn’t the cause for her perception. Instead, it was the intimidating air being emitted by her sister. The dense pheromones that seemed to be bombarding her like shotgun pellets, her sister’s unique smell mixed with sweat and cum that was choking her, filling her lungs, and leaving her weak. If her azure sister reneged on their promise from earlier, Claire knew she would be incapable of mustering the will to throw her off. In fact, to go even further, Claire felt she was one push away from being completely conquered by Kate, and the finality that came with their locking of the stall gave her an anxious sense of dread.

In a strange contradiction, however, Claire was excited. She knew their dynamic to be like that of a double-edged sword, and from looking at the girl opposite, trembling and panting as though she were in heat, it was clearly no different now. Claire had been confused and hesitant at their table in the restaurant, distracted by doubts as to how to end this feud. Churning and stirring up Kate one-sidedly until she was a wet mess on the floor had been her initial goal, but the idea that victory in such a fashion would mean her body was almost designed to bring her sister pleasure left an uncomfortable feeling in her heart. At the same time, letting herself be fucked into a thoughtless haze was naturally demeaning and humiliating. She had been caught at a crossroads.

But not now.

If her own mentioning of their lower-lip lock was a strong punch to her reasoning and self-control, Kate’s further teasing and tempting was like a bulldozer. Despite that, she had managed to retain one last piece of self-restraint, of pride, that prevented her from throwing their comparisons and competitions to the side. But that last, accidental eye contact had plunged her into an inescapable whirlpool of desire. Her body was burning up with lust and desire, and she could only attempt to shape and focus that lust into a sharp blade pointed at her azure-haired twin.

Desperately trying to contain the aching desire in her crotch, Claire suppressed the desire to throw herself at Kate, and instead of trying to remind herself of their years of grievances to stoke her will to fight.

“Come on then, slut,” The vermillion-haired woman invited teasingly. “From the looks you’re sending me, I thought you were going to steal my other first kiss?”

“As if you can talk, bitch,” The azure-haired woman panted back. “I don’t know why your resisting so hard, I’ve been saving my first kiss all this time, don’t tell me you’re going to back down now?”

Kate’s goading almost caused Claire to crumble, but she managed to hold strong. Each woman wanted the other to make the first move, their war had been a constant series of simultaneous collapses, mutual defeats, and twin climaxes, and both had to accept the idea that the future may not be so different. That is why, even if the inevitable lip and tongue comparison ended in a draw, there could still be a small victory to be gained if the other succumbed to their charm first and took the initiative to start their kiss.

Instead of replying, Claire brought her fingers to her lips again, however, instead of rubbing her lips like before, she stuck out her soft, pink tongue, and began seductively running her tongue up and down them. Had any man seen this gesture, the blood would have no doubt rushed to their head at the obscenity. Despite not being a man, Kate still felt her throat dry and her heart pound even faster as she watched her twin’s tongue roam across her long fingers, slowly covering them in a layer of saliva.

Before Claire could enjoy the sight of Kate staring jealously at her fingers, her azure clone began mirroring her movement, her wet tongue also escaping the confines of her mouth as she began a demonstration of just how seductive her tongue could be. The effect was immediate as Claire felt pangs of longing towards Kate’s full lips and long tongue. As the pair continued their mutual temptation, they were unknowingly leaning closer and closer, neither girl even noticing as their breasts began pressing together.

The silent magnetism between them was only noticed when their foreheads touched, and saliva-coated fingers made contact between their open mouths. Vermillion and azure eyes flickered in unspoken hesitation before both resumed their seductive staredown. As if sharing one mind, the twins resumed their licking, this time, however, licking both their own finger and their sister’s. It was as though the two were performing fellatio, with their fingers pressed firmly together substituting for the penis.

“You’re so cute, so desperate,” Claire moaned between licks.

“It’s adorable how badly you want it,” Kate moaned back.

“Just kiss me,” Claire whispered.

“Just kiss me,” Kate whispered back.

Claire couldn’t suppress the moans that escaped her mouth, or the shudders that wracked her body as she felt Kate’s hot tongue exploring her finger, she desperately wanted to tangle her tongue with Kate’s own, but it was as if the universe itself had forbidden any accidental contact from occurring, as despite the two fingers being a small area, and their tongues, long, they still hadn’t made contact. The twin muscles were performing a teasing dance, each teasing and taunting the other to make the first contact, despite their owners’ overpowering desire to lock lips. All either girl could do was lap up their rival’s saliva that coated their fingers, drinking it desperately as though it were the sweetest of nectars.

Though she believed to have already discarded such thoughts, Claire couldn’t help but wonder if the reason that her twin’s saliva tasted so good was because Kate’s body was designed to please her… or if her own body was made to be pleasured by Kate. Once again questions over what it meant to be superior and inferior, winner and loser, master and slave erupted in her mind as her eyes glazed over, her tongue continuing its assault autonomously.

Kate was being equally inattentive, however, as their saliva-covered fingers slipped past each other and into the mouth of the opposite woman.
    “Mmmh?!” The twin fighter let out synchronized moans of surprise, as they were stirred from their self-doubt. Despite sending bashful glares at one another, they neither retracted their fingers nor pulled back their heads, instead taking the initiative to close their lips around the intruding finger and begin sucking on it.

Red and blue eyes were bound closer in a soul-stirring gaze, a purple light bouncing back and forth between them as the duo serviced the other’s finger, licking and sucking within their hot, wet mouths at a merciless pace. Neither twin had even realized that their fingers were so sensitive before this moment, as the soft caress of pink tongues, the heat of sweet saliva, and the gentle, teasing biting caused their minds to grow hazy with pleasure.

Had there been a third party watching their mutual ‘blowjobs’, they would have been dumbfounded by the perversion of the act, but the two participating were in a world of their own, neither thinking of anything but pleasure at this point. A third party with an eye for minute details would have noticed that not only was each suck of the finger or push of the head carried out in perfect synchronization, but that even their hot bodies were twitching in tandem, as if they were two puppets controlled by the same strings. This shameful fact was unknown to the two involved, however, both absorbed in a world just for them, in fact, it was like they had entirely forgotten that they were servicing their lifelong rival, each worshipping the other’s finger with care and diligence not seen in even the most devoted couples.

In a display of mirrored thoughts, the two began inserting more and more fingers into their sister’s mouth, as if deepening their intrusion into the other’s body. Spreading thick lips apart and rubbing against now submissive tongues as each subconsciously allowed the other to do as they pleased with their mouths. Each twin had abandoned any concept of defense, any interest in maintaining dignity, instead focused on attacking the other and taking advantage of their soft and sensitive body.

Eventually, Claire had caught Kate’s pink tongue between her finger and thumb and was pulling it out of the woman’s mouth. Kate made no attempts to stop her, her watery, azure eyes filled with a seductive and submission permission. Claire stretched it out, until it looked like a dog’s tongue, hanging out her mouth. Whether Claire was aware that Kate was doing the exact same thing to her, and that her own gaze was just as demure, just as consenting, was uncertain. Any rational thoughts she once had, long since swallowed by her sister’s ravenous temptation.

The two tongues were toyed and teased, as the two grew increasingly closer, and increasingly lost in their mutual seduction. All they could smell was each other, as pheromones collided and rushed into their brains. All they could breathe was the shared air passed between them as they panted down each other’s throats.

Eventually, as if it was predestined, their tongues touched. Not in a fiery, fierce collision, but instead, a gentle and submissive press, each taking the initiative to bring every curve, bump and even tastebud into contact with their rival’s matching muscle. Their eyes rolled back, and the symmetrical twitching in their twin bodies intensified, as their bodies throbbed and pulsed with pleasure from their milky breasts to their fairy-like feet.

Claire and Kate wrapped their arms around the other’s head in a gentle but firm hold, and their lips also met like two puzzle pieces locking together. Tongues continued to intertwine within their now sealed mouths, grinding and wrapping themselves together. Each could feel their twin’s sweet saliva pouring into their mouth, and they happily received it like it were the most delicious liquid to grace their tastebuds, perhaps at that moment it truly was.

Bodies pressed together once again, neither woman left with any capacity of thought to prevent the inevitable from occurring. Legs coiled like snakes to mirror their tongues that had wrapped together as if attempting to form a double-helix. Even at such a stage, where pleasure had dominated their minds, the two were subconsciously competing however, neither girl had tilted her head to the side to facilitate their union of lips, causing their noses to be pressed together. Whilst this caused the two some difficulty in breathing, it also meant that all air was shared, only accelerating the mutual pheromone domination occurring between them.

It was as though the two were high, that they had transcended any understanding of what it meant to orgasm. They were delirious, minds hazy as pleasure boiled and overflowed from their cores again and again. As if they had gotten so close even their souls had begun to touch, the lines of where Claire ended and Kate began started to blur, as their simultaneous spasms and detonations of pleasure seemed to fuse their identical bodies together, making them feel as though they were melting into one another.

It could have been 5 minutes or 5 hours, but the twin sisters finally pulled their mouths apart with a wet popping sound. Thick threads of saliva bridged the gap between them as though stared into the other’s eyes longingly. Unlike how previous climaxes could dull the heat and desire inside of them, this battle of lips and tongue only seemed to ignite it further. Every inch of their bodies and souls crying out to continue, to finish it and bring everything to an end. Likewise, Claire nor Kate’s mind seemed to be any clearer, still submerged in a sea of desire and lust.

It could only be said that fortune favored them as they staggered home, both twins managing to contain the feelings threatening to burst from within them every step they took until they finally arrived back in their apartment. They had, at some point along the way, perhaps in a dark and secluded alleyway, swapped pantyhose again, but as they crossed the final threshold of their apartment, nothing else mattered anymore, the torturous wait was over, and they could, and would fuck until every that needed to be settled was settled.

There was a flicker of tension between the two, as each tried to pull the other into her bedroom, but perhaps instinctively, beneath the overwhelming lust and desire, each knew that to stray into the other’s domain would be akin to suicide, so in tacit agreement, each proceeded into their room, before exiting again with their comforter. On top of the yoga pants within their lounge, the same ones that caused their entire series of battles, the two assembled a ‘lovenest’ of bedding. Even their makeshift bed seemed to be having a war of its own, and the two scents collided, meshed, and melded together to make an intoxicating fragrance unique to the pair of twins.

“Claire…”

“Kate…”

The two moaned, neither entirely sure what she wanted to express. There had been too many twists and turns in their relationship in so little time, and each felt as though her IQ had hit an all-time low, any intelligent thought stamped out by the primitive desire to fuck- to mate.

“I’m going to fuck you into the ground,” Claire whispered. “To prove that I’m the superior between us.” She added.

“I’m going to spread those legs of yours,” Kate murmured back. “And fuck you until you admit you’re inferior to me.”

“Your hips will give out before you can make me admit that, and when they do, you’ll be the one admitting it.”

“I could fuck you all day and never get tired, bitch.”

“You’ll have to go all night too if you want to stand a chance, whore.”

They locked eyes in a stare that was 50% longing, 50% competitiveness.

“When I’m done fucking you silly-“ Said the azure twin.

“When I’ve fucked you into a wet mess-“ Said the vermillion twin simultaneously.

“And you’ve cried and admitted how inferior you are,” The two continued as one, “I’m going to make you my bitch, and fuck you every day, whenever I want. Whenever I want to press a once arrogant little slut under my crotch, I’ll have you ready and waiting.”

Once again, the two demonstrated that they knew how to push each other over the edge and that any attack, verbal or physical was a double edge sword as the two melted into each other’s arms as if it signaled the beginning of the end.

No third party would be able to decipher who pushed who down to the ground, it was as though each crumbled under the other touch simultaneously as they ripped the clothes of their rival with an aggressive passion. Two matching bodies intertwined as the evening sun shone into the room. With each layer of clothing that was ripped apart, a new identicality was presented before the world.

Their slim shoulders were the same.

Their heavy breasts were the same.

Tight stomachs, skinny waist, and curvaceous hips were the same.

Round, white asses were exposed, undeniably identical even as the twins clawed, scratched, and spanked each other.

Long legs, dyed in the other’s scent, tangled and fought their mirror image.

Finally, their aching, and desperate cunts collided, and when they did, both were forced to admit that they were identical. Neither could muster any doubt or reluctance to admit it, not when their vaginal folds pressed together so perfectly, when their painfully erect clits crushed and were crushed into mutual submission, when their gapping and hungering lower mouths clamped down upon one another so tightly they were indistinguishable.

They rolled, again and again, tangled in a catball on the makeshift bedding, their mouths glued together as they moaned into the other’s throat. Red and blue hair tangled and knotted together. Overflowing, creamy tit-flesh was crushed so tightly it was unknown if they would ever separate as red-hot nipples fucked each other into submission before sealing themselves together. Voluptuous asses ripples and shook as wide hips were slammed together, all pain forgotten as wet cunt smashed into wet cunt.

Their entire lives they had been proud and graceful swans, looking down on men and women alike, looking down on each other, believing no one worthy of them. Yet now they were nothing but beasts in heat, defeated completely by their twin’s charm, as the two forced each other to brain-melting climax, again and again, cunts pounding each other into submission as every attempt at mounting the other ended in a reversal after only a few thrusts.

Eventually, the two had rolled back and forth so much that they brought their sweaty and sticky bedding with them when they did so, consequently rolling themselves in a cocoon-like ball, trapping themselves together.

“Slut!”

“Bitch!”

“Whore!”

“Cunt!”

As the sun set and darkness spread across the room, when the pair were moaning and crying out in bliss, all that could be heard from the writhing mass on the floor were insults, spat out by muffled voices too identical to distinguish escaping from the hot and humid trap the duo had bound themselves in. Insults weren’t the only thing to escape either, the intense scent of two females in heat and endless amounts of girl-cum spread across the room. The intensity of this fragrance was a hundred times higher within their ‘cage’ however, each twin drenched in sweat from head to toe, every crack and crevice overflowing. Forgot looking like a pair of sisters, the two didn’t even seem human, instead, looking more like two slugs coiled together in a desperate attempt to breed.

They assumed countless positions as the night dragged on, maneuvering with surprising flexibility within their confined space.

Kate got Claire into a mating press and fucking her from above, before Claire counterattacked, mounting her and fucking her in return.

Claire spread Kate’s legs and forced her into a brutal scissor position, grinding and crushing their pussies with the combined force of both women.

They dragged each other by the hair into the doggy position, mashing their asses again and again, as cunts and asshole alike locked together in electrifying contact.

Fat tits crushed so mercilessly together, each kneaded and stimulated to such an extent by the opposing breast that even milk joined the fusion of liquids gluing them together, along with saliva, sweat, and cum.

When they were thirsty, each would drink from her sister’s mouth, gulping down her rival’s fragrant saliva, when that wasn’t enough, they would violently milk one another, their bodies having been pushed and awakened to such a degree during their final confrontation that such a thing was possible. When even this inevitably failed to quench their thirst, however, they would bury their heads in their twin’s cunt, and squeeze down upon the other girl’s perfect ass cheeks as though the ass in front of them was a juicy peach. As though to reward their flawless and intuitive understanding of the other’s body, each would instantly experience a mind-melting orgasm and have her stomach filled with the other’s steaming cum.

Separated from the outside world, and any concept of time, hidden from the cycle of sun and moon, the twin sisters came, again and again, each feeling as though she were going to break with each climax, yet somehow persisting in the relentless war between women.

They lost track of how many times they had attempted to catch their ‘clone’ off guard, fingers inserted into assholes, nipples sucked and bitten down upon, toes licked as they scissored, only to have the same done to them.

Countless times Kate and Claire switched positions, and countless times they crumbled in mutual defeat. It made no difference whether it was Claire pounding Kate into the floor, the vermillion twin holding her sister by the ankles as she spread her legs and smashed their cunts together, or Kate ramming Claire from behind, thrusting into her twin’s bubble-like ass; neither girl could escape the inevitable simultaneous climax, their bodies twitching and shaking as they continually spiraled into delirious pleasure. As if to signify they had reached the final stage of their competition, their bodies had locked together in dread-inducing synchrony, the sisters had lost the ability to make the other cum without climaxing herself. Yet, even so, orgasm after orgasm, climax after climax, the sisters smashed their bodies together, the desire to imprint themselves on the other never waning despite the unstoppable onslaught of pleasure.

Claire had fucked Kate mercilessly, forcing her twin to climax an untold number of times, and Kate had returned every ounce of pleasure tit-for-tat, seizing any chance to press her sister under her. Despite this, even added together, the number of times they had managed to ‘suppress’ the other paled in comparison to the number of times they had collided equally into a position of unwilling equilibrium. Asses would be smashed backward, each possessed by the belief that even if the two of them were physically identical, she would somehow manage to dominate the other, only for the pair to squeal like pigs as ass-meat gave way to ass-meat and sensitive assholes kissed. One would suddenly twist, attempting to crush her near mirror-image between her thighs and smother her with her overflowing cunt, only to be bound in a humiliating mutual hold as they were forced to drink deeply from her sister’s snatch to avoid drowning. As they tribbed, one would break the even tempo of their slapping slits, attacking with unexpected speed and decisiveness, only for clits and cunts to smash together with equal aggression in a brutal collision causing the pair to howl in unison as if struck by lightning.

The constant mutual exchange of climaxes was akin to an army’s commander sacrificing 50 of their troops for 50 of the enemies, yet occasionally, their mind-melting orgasms would affect one sister more than the other, sending her into a hasty and flustered retreat. An arm would break out of the cocoon of bedding, nails digging into the floor as the panicked and whimpering women attempted to flee, only for the writhing mass within the confines of their cage to pounce, ruthlessly dragging the girl back in as screams of ecstasy reverberated through the boiling hot room. The unlucky twin would be pounded senseless, reduced to nothing but a fucktoy under her sister’s offensive, yet their relentless eruptions of pleasure occurring in unison would then enable the dominated to turn the tables as her dominator crumbled under the pleasure herself. The process would repeat itself many times throughout the fight, one sister having her spirits shattered and being denied the chance to flee, only for the roles to later be reversed. Once, they tried to escape simultaneously from opposite ends of their cage, only for both to stop and quickly re-enter the clash of cunts. Whether the red and blue sisters decided not to flee when they saw weakness in their enemy, or they were forcibly prevented by their lipped locked pussies and densely knotted hair, only they would know.

Uncontrollable shrieks and moans echoed out from the writhing, entangled mass of sweat-soaked skin, two voices forced to become one, utterly indistinguishable in pitch and tone.
    Yet, after an indeterminate amount of time had passed and countless orgasms had ricocheted between them, the two were finally beginning to slow. Their throats had grown hoarse, screams and shouts of ecstasy reduced to guttural sobs and groans, wet pants forced from their lungs that would collide in the space between lips.

Lying on their sides, the endless back and forth had been reduced to an unwilling and fierce equilibrium, the sisters fucking each other senseless as their insides were drenched in the other’s cum, only for this harsh mutual offensive to give way to a slow, tight grind. With bodies still pressed together from tits down to their toes, the pair had each lifted a leg, between which were their interlocking fingers, the twins holding hands in cooperation to help spread their tired bodies for the other, enabling their tender cunts to maintain their tight connection. Within the bundle of bedding and sheets, the vermillion and azure eyes met in a stubborn stare.

“You ready to become my bitch yet?” Claire panted; her voice rough but no less sensual. “I’ve made you cum more times than I could count, you’ll never find pleasure like that with anyone else.”

“Yeah, you have,” Kate huffed back, “But you’ve cum just as much as I have. So, you ready to be my bitch and get fucked every day?”

Each had felt as though she had swallowed more of her sister’s saliva in the last day than she’d drunk water in her entire life. Felt as though the scent of mixed sweat and cum would forever be stuck in her nose, that air would never taste the same after having shared oxygen back and forth in this suffocatingly cramped cage.

Despite their mutual defilement, however, neither Claire nor Kate was willing to submit.

“You’re still not convinced then,” Claire stated, not surprised at her sister’s stubbornness. “This can only end one way, Kate.”

“You’re right,” Kate agreed, her body battered and bruised, but her determination undeterred, “It can only end one way.”

“We’ll end it then, but first, let’s get out of here.”

The pair released their grip on the other’s hand and let their legs drop, severing the connection between cunts. Both knew, however, that the next kiss of lower lips would settle it.

Cooperating to kick off to covering, the sisters were greeted by sunlight streaming into the apartment. They had fucked all evening, all night, and all morning until noon the next day! The two gently pulled their sticky bodies apart, the pair rolling in opposite directions, feeling knotted and tangled hair being pulled off their heads as they did so. The twins then sat up, a few feet apart.

Fucking for almost 24 hours, breaking out of their fighting arena, pulling their practically glued together bodies apart, none of these things broke whatever spell the pair had cast upon each other. In fact, this new distance between them only made them long to collide again.

Each felt that her sister had never looked more attractive in her life. The swollen lips that she had grown so used to kissing. The fat, gravity-defying tits and the erect nipples still leaking with milk that she had fucked again and again with her own pair. The narrow waist and child-bearing hips that she had gripped onto as she pounded the other woman. The firm yet supple ass pressed again the floor that she had spanked and groped red raw.

“Are you just going to stare all day?” They questioned in synchrony, locking eyes in a seductive stare, “Or are you going to bring that ass over here and finish this pussy-to-pussy?”

Kate turned around, spreading her legs as though about to do the splits, and whilst supporting herself with one hand, the other reached between her open legs, her fingers spreading her pussy as she turned her head to taunt Claire.

At the same time, however, Claire had leaned back, lifting herself up with her hands behind her back as though about to do a crab walk. Making sure she was balanced with one hand, she moved the other, bringing it under her ass, her fingers spreading her cunt lips as she moved her focus to Kate, ready to taunt her.

Simultaneously, however, both laid eyes on the other’s tantalizing pussy, dumbstruck at the sight of her sister’s seduction, at how her twin sister was taunting and teasing her, goading her to match pussies with her by spreading herself.

“Come on then,” Kate groaned, suppressing her desire, “Get over here and lock lips with me.”

“You come to me,” Claire gasped back, “You weren’t so scared to cunt kiss when we were doing yoga.”

Eyes locked in a brief clash of stubborn defiance before being pulled back to the mouth-watering sight of wet cunt. It was as if the pair hadn’t fucked throughout the night, deprived of sleep, food, and water, as if they hadn’t experienced countless climaxes together. The sisters were desperate to fuck, their bodies screaming at them to hurry up and mate. Under ravenous gazes, the duo began to leak, anticipation and desire dripping out of spread lips and open legs onto the floor. They looked longingly at each other, tempting, goading, and begging all but verbally for their counterpart to shimmy over to match cunts. Neither were willing to yield though, this would be the end and it was more important than ever to cling tightly to any advantage.

When the sound of their twin sister’s drop of desire hitting the floor reached their ears, however, it caused their brains to ‘short-circuit’, their matching bodies circumventing the need for thought as the identical girls brought their spread slits into contact.

Dual hisses of pleasure escaped clenched teeth as they snapped out of their mutual hypnosis, eyes locking together in shock as the reunion of their tight pussies sent bolts of pleasure up their spines.

“I know how much you love swinging your hips like an animal in heat, but you better restrain yourself,” Claire gasped as she tried to resist the desire to force her sister under her and fuck her wet cunt into submission.

“Says you, so for once stop trying to mate with me,” Kate moaned back, forcing herself not to slam her cunt down onto her sister’s. “Since I want you to be my bitch, and you want me to be yours, we’ll leave it up to our pussies to decide it.”

“Exactly.”

The pair maintained their stare down, azure and vermillion eyes growing watery under the irresistible pleasure of their touching twats. Other than spreading their lower lips and bringing their bodies together, the twins hadn’t done anything. No grinding or slamming, no penetrative thrusts or tight clenches. Instead, both just held her body in place, their most intimate secrets needing no encouragement before they began to plaster themselves together. The two having opened themselves for the other, their lips stuck together, spreading each other apart in erotic harmony.

The sense of finality to their kissing cunts and the gentleness with which they had brought themselves together had made them more sensitive than ever, their identical bodies covered in goosebumps as eyes rolled back and hot moans escaped puckered lips.

“Fuuuuck…” They groaned in one voice, both Claire and Kate trembling as their locker lower lips trembling and throbbing in desire, their bodies desperate for more.

“Deeper…” Claire managed to say between deep breaths, “This isn’t…enough...”

“You’re right…” Kate panted back, face flushed, “This isn’t enough to prove anything. Go ass-to-ass with me, and we can see who can go deeper.”

The pair reluctantly pulled apart, getting onto all fours before lowering their fat tits to the floor, leaning on them as cushioning.

“Spread your ass for me then,” Claire ordered, her words seductive but no less firm.

“You too,” Kate said back, “Same rules as before, we’re not smashing each other senseless, so get your ass-meat out the way so our cunts can do the talking.”

“I know,” Claire replied as they both reached back to spread their bouncy yet firm ass-cheeks apart. As plump buttocks met plump buttocks and the pair were slowly pushing closer to inevitable, Claire suddenly continued, laughing mockingly,

“How funny, for years you never listened to a word I said, fighting and disagreeing with me on everything, but now I tell you to spread your ass for me and you obey straight away.”

Twin moans echoed out together as their cunts connected, the sensitive female organs rapidly re-joining as if by muscle memory, each girl’s wet maw continuing to suck and tug at the other’s, two cunts trying to swallow the other.

“As if you can talk,” Kate panted, pulling her fingers out of the dense ass-meat, their now cojoined asses cooperating to keep themselves spread, “With how desperate you are to fuck me, you’ve become my bitch already, you’re just not being honest about it.”

“By that logic,” Claire moaned, “You’ve become my bitch too.”

Intertwining their fingers, the identical sisters pulled each other, pussy crushing pussy in an unexpected offensive.

“Shiiiit!” The two wailed together, feeling their depths collide.

“What happened to no moving?” Kate groaned, eyelashes fluttering in ecstasy, “Or did you get embarrassed when you realized you’re already my bitch?”

“You tell me!” Claire spluttered, her mouth contorted in pleasure, “If you wanna crush nice and tight and see who admits it first, that’s fine with me.”

“Face-to-face then,” The azure twin whispered, “I want to look you in the eye when your pussy submits to mine.”

“I’ll be looking right back when my cunt is swallowing yours whole,” The vermillion twin promised in a soft voice.

The pair tighten their legs around the other’s waist, keeping their tender slits glued together before cooperating to twist their bodies so they were face-to-face.

Locking their feet above their sister’s fat ass, with their right legs over their rival’s left, the sisters, identical in body and soul, were ready for the end. They began squeezing their legs, causing their pussies to be squashed together. Burning hot clits bending against each other, as cunts kissed deeper and deeper, their most vulnerable flesh exposing itself to its counterpart.

Claire and Kate hissed and groaned as their insides met, mixing, melding, and molding into each other. The tits had been pressed together once again, and neither had any doubt that their nipples had resumed their lovemaking, nipples fucking each other into submission once against, fusing themselves together just like their cunts were doing.

The tips of their noses touched as the twins glared at one another, faces wracked with pleasure. Both were equally stubborn, but their soul-stirring connection meant that even without humping, grinding, and smashing themselves together, their twitching twats reached out for one another, folds sticking together as their vaginal canals clenched and sucked, trying to swallow the other whole. Neither had even been in a relationship, both too proud. Each had taken the other’s virginity, though at which point the mutual exchange had occurred neither knew. Whether they had taken each other’s first time when their cameltoed cunts touched during their yoga feud, splattering each other with cum, or when they had collapsed onto the fitting room floor, in a position no different to how they were now, when their pantyhose covered pussies drenched each other as their tits fucked. Regardless of when and how the pair lost their virginities, however, their relentless, all-night battlefuck meant that neither was a stranger to kissing cunts, both familiar beyond measure with the feeling of forcing the other to cum and being forced to cum themselves.

Despite that, both were taken aback by the overwhelming and unnerving pleasure swelling between their legs. It was as though their cunts had penetrated, a hot burning mass forcing its way up their insides, yet simultaneously, the sisters felt as though she had inserted herself in her counterpart, at last managing to subdue the other. Whilst neither had experience with one, the sensation could be likened to impaling each other on a double-dido, yet instead of a dildo, it was Claire’s cunt filling up Kate’s, and Kate’s cunt forcing its way into Claire’s.

“Can you feel that?” The pair taunted in one voice, both blowing hot air down the other’s throat as they did so.

“I’m pulling you inside out, you feel ready to surrender?” Claire moaned, her tone proud even as pleasure pounded again and again within her navel.

“I’m the one pulling you inside out,” Kate panted back, the strange ecstasy from the very depths of her sending shivers down her spine, “My cunt’s swallowing yours whole.”

“You’re not going to be able to pull out when I’m done with you.” Claire spat back. The pleasure had risen and risen as their connection grew deeper, yet neither had climaxed yet, both holding back even as their bodies erupted in a strained sweat.

Their hands wandered to the other’s mouth, fingers parting lips and exploring mouths as the pair continued to glare at one another. Words became slurred as long fingers rubbed and pinched tongues and saliva spilled onto tightly pressed tits.

“My pussy’s… better than… yours!”

“I can go… deeper!”

“I’m…tighter…!”

“I’m wetter… than you!”

Back and forth the twins taunted and boasted, words becoming more and more unclear under mutual assaults until the pair of upper lips finally collided as tongues were thrust down their rival’s throat.

It was down the other’s throat that their screams escaped to, as their cunt connection got more and more intimate, each feeling as though her insides had been swallowed up by the other, their insides pulled out, tangled, and knotted together before the fused sex organ was rammed back inside the pair haphazardly.

Azure and Vermillion twins clawed and scratched the other’s once flawless back, as their legs thrashed and toes tensed. Their horrifying pleasure had reached fever pitch, yet neither could escape even if they wanted to. They had decided to let their cunts settle things, let their slits, identical in appearance, touch, taste, decide who was going to be whose bitch.

And they knew their cunts had decided when they felt a burning boiling explosion of pleasure detonate within them, a simultaneous explosion caused by the collision of their most sensitive and secretive organs. The descended wombs of the twin sisters had finally made contact, lured out by their relentless mating, both wombs presenting themselves to be conquered, only to touch another submitting womb. The kisses between cunts constricted to an unbelievable degree as an orgasm more powerful than either than ever experienced tore through them. From their connection wombs, pleasure filled every inch of their twats as hot cum erupted, each injecting the other with her sticky ejaculate. Their twin bodies tensing against each other, both Claire and Kate were robbed of consciousness as their lifelong feud was finally decided. The last thing either woman saw, their eyes locked together in a terrified, panicked pleasure, was the color of her eyes reflected in her sister’s, vermillion reflecting azure, azure reflecting vermillion, dying both pairs of eyes a purple hue, before the pair collapsed into each other, the twins forced into mutual submission at last.

Untangling tongues was easy enough, and whilst the two were still tender, pulling their nipples out of the other’s mountainous mammaries didn’t take too long. What had stumped the pair, however, was that they couldn’t pull their cunts apart.

Claire complained to her twin that it felt like her precious twat had been pulled out of her and shoved up her Kate’s slit, whilst Kate described bitterly that it felt like her womb was being simultaneously expanded from within and compressed from the outside. Both could empathize with the other’s words, their situation as mutual as ever, but that didn’t get them any closer to pulling themselves apart. The only saving grace about their predicament was that perhaps due to sexual compatibility that only these two perfectly identical twins could reach, their conjoinment caused no pain, only a gentle pleasure.

“Seriously,” Kate groaned, looking down at their conjoined cunts, “Just let me go already, it’s over.”

“I know it is,” Claire complained, “So just relax a little so we can untangle ourselves.”

The pair had leaned back, resting on their arms and loosening their legs. Yet they were still stuck in an unwilling scissor, their locked lower lips still not willing to release, as though attempting to drive home the conclusion of their clash.

Looking across at her now conquered sister, Claire couldn’t help but feel smug, thinking about how she could have her way with her twin whenever she wanted. The cheeks of the azure-haired beauty, covered in a faint blush from their embarrassing situation, was just too cute, stirring up the desire for further conquest within her. She felt her breathing hasten, as she watched the fat orbs on the other girl’s chest rise up and down, despite everything, they were no less prideful. The gravity-defying tits had begun to squirt milk during their endlessly long fight, sometimes a violent eruption, and other times, like now, a slow trickle, leaking down the round tit-flesh.

Claire felt as though she would never tire of fucking her sister, that all the years of fighting had been pointless when she could have been pressing her twin beneath her, imprinting the other woman’s cunt with her scent of her own.

Her thinking reaching this point, she felt her cunt tighten as lustful desire reignited inside her, and though hard to distinguish, with their erogenous zones so stuck together, she felt a clench from Kate in tandem.

“What, you wanna go again?” Claire taunted seductively, pushing herself back up into a sitting position.

“You’re the one seducing me, leaking milk all over the floor,” Kate shot back, her goading stare flickering down to Claire’s tits.

“You’re leaking too,” She hadn’t noticed her tits were still overflowing, yet Claire didn’t hesitate in clapping back, despite feeling her face flush. “I fucked you so hard you started lactating, slut.”

Another simultaneous squeeze of their tightly pressed pussies caused the pair to shoot up into the sitting position, bringing their faces close together as they traded taunts.

“Bitch, if you’re not tired of getting fucked into the ground, I’m more than happy to give you more.”

“You’re squirting milk all over the place, yet you have the nerve to act tough, know your place you bitch.”

“Your mouth can lie but your body can’t. You do realize I can feel your womb begging to be bred?”

“That’s your womb, you whore.”

Back and forth, and round and round the sisters went, getting more and more turned on the longer they traded taunts before mouths collided silencing them both as the pair began to drive their hips into the other.

They had wanted to settle things, and they had been, both becoming the other’s bitch. Yet at the same time, nothing was settled, and it never would be. The two would separate their matching bodies and kissing cunts, only to succumb to the other’s seduction once again, bodies colliding endlessly in erotic bliss. The twins would continue to dye the other in her colors, drowning in each other’s bodies, conquering and being conquered with no end in sight.

[The end]
    Last edited by Lotus9; June 6th, 2022 at 02:15 PM. Reason: I wanted to improve the ending, but I feel like I'm still not fully satisfied lol

Junior Hostboard Member flowerfeast's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Re: Red Twin x Blue Twin

This was so well written!! You are able to capture the rivalry between equals and sisters so wonderfully, it was a privilege to read. I would definitely interested in your college story idea but I sincerely hope this isn’t the last dabbling you do with twins, as you really have a gift for writing them.

Junior Hostboard Member sexyvalquiria44's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Although I would like to see more of these twins, I will be eagerly waiting to see what new rivalry you bring!

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Lotus9,

I followed your prompt and I read this.

Your story was among the BETTER i have read last years . Believe me I may have written only a few (because of my poor English, not my native language) but i have read a LOT !

As a mature reader now, i pay attention not only at the erotic scenes per se , but at other important details also.
    If the story is well written, if the is a good plot, if there is a character's building, if there is a building erotic tension between the two women who keep the prime roles.

Well, your story had most of them.
    It was VERY well written, its plot was good and the building erotic tension between the twins was to let the reader breathless !!

VERY GOOD !!! My opinion is nothing special but i dare to say that I place you among the very good writers of this board for my taste.
    Even if our taste is not always the same.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    Lotus9,

I followed your prompt and I read this.

Your story was among the BETTER i have read last years . Believe me I may have written only a few (because of my poor English, not my native language) but i have read a LOT !

As a mature reader now, i pay attention not only at the erotic scenes per se , but at other important details also.
    If the story is well written, if the is a good plot, if there is a character's building, if there is a building erotic tension between the two women who keep the prime roles.

Well, your story had most of them.
    It was VERY well written, its plot was good and the building erotic tension between the twins was to let the reader breathless !!

VERY GOOD !!! My opinion is nothing special but i dare to say that I place you among the very good writers of this board for my taste.
    Even if our taste is not always the same.
    Thank you! I have actually been reworking the ending of this last chapter recently. It was my first story, and by this last part I was so burnt out I just wanted it done, resulting in the final climax of the fight being quite awkward and wooden (in my opinion). It had been haunting me ever since, so I figured I should just go back and give it another pass, even if very belated lol. I'd love for you to check it out again when I edit it!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Re: Red Twin x Blue Twin

As I mentioned in the comment above, I wanted to do better with the final chapter, and I would like to think the new version is an all-around improvement! The third chapter has seen the biggest change, but the second chapter had some bits reworked to flow better, with different dialogue too. All three chapters have been run through grammarly, so hopefully there are fewer spelling errors and what not as well.

Finally, I wanted to share a link to the image that inspired this story, #アズールレーン うふふ... - ArcieAlbanoのイラスト - pixiv, the characters in the picture aren't twins, and I have no idea what 'azur lane' is, but I saw it years ago and really liked it!

I hope people can enjoy this new and improved story!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123