Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)

A Wild Night Part 5: The Cosplay Contest Rematch

Part 5:

Marissa gulped in awe as she walked into the impressive house and slipped her flip flops off right inside the glass door. The confidence of making the challenge at the other student was pulsing in her veins, but…she had no idea where she was going. This house was huge looking from the outside and now inside seemed to have doors everywhere. Hell, there were three in the kitchen alone. She moved through the galley, trying to remember what Amber had told her, about what Maggie had told her, regarding the layout of this orgy hosting house. Ignoring the first door she passed that she guessed led to the basement…where the orgies took place, she ended up in a hallway. She would have to check out the lower floor later, she thought.

“Wowwww.” Escaped her lips a few seconds later seeing the size of the next room, until before she knew it, she had ended up in the foyer near what seemed to be the front door and staircase. She looked down the other hall opposite where she had come, where it seemed the far room at the end was lit up, but she could not hear anything down that way. She pondered where Amber or Maggie was, but that would have to wait. She needed to find a place where she could make do on her challenge.

“Upstairs. There are some beds up there.” A haughty voice came from behind Marissa that sent the invisible hair on her neck prickling. She spun her head to find the bikini-wearing sorority girl, Riley standing in the doorway she had just walked from. Marissa turned her whole hot body and they faced off in the foyer, the challenge already given and now accepted. Their different states of dress didn’t seem to bother them as the blue and hazel eyes did a quick once over comparing every inch of visible skin.

Marissa was in her ‘usual’ setup, which was unusual for most people. A bright pink and red schoolgirl flowing skirt that barely covered a quarter of her strong thighs. Her white tank top was torn at the bottom and just covered her breasts, showing off her tight midriff and thin waist. Under the skirt, her legs were covered in black fishnet stockings like tights, meaning they covered her ass along with her toned limbs. Her overly bright pink lipstick, nail and toe polish, and yellow pigtails completed the look with an always smiling pretty face. You might have guessed she had just appeared out of one of the anime’s she loved to watch.

Riley felt a wave of jealousy eyeing this blonde for the second time in a few weeks. Mainly because she knew she could pull the look off better than Marissa, and second because she could never wear that in public. She was in her bikini, small black bikini bottoms and a black wrap, yet even while revealing more skin, she felt like Marissa was winning the turn-on contest with her schoolgirl outfit. She and Marissa had a similar level of tan, and she too had chosen neon pink lipstick and polish. Her long light red hair was in a single long braid down her back, not entirely different than Marissa’s two sticking out the side of her head.

They both finished their inspection and came to the same conclusion they had formed back at the convention…this other anime girl was hot and potentially a worthy sex rival.

“I’ve been wanting to talk to you.” Riley finally said breaking the silence with the other girl, not moving towards her rival and continuing to lean against the doorway frame. The hazel eyes watched her, and Riley pushed her chest out a bit more to show off.

“Same-sies, so why don’t you pick a place in this crazy maze of a house, and we can have a nice long chat?” Marissa replied overly sweet, herself leaning at the bottom of the staircase in a similar posse to Riley.

“Hmph.” Riley shrugged, not commenting that Marissa was copying her even though she really wanted to. She stood up straight as she moved forward past Marissa and up the stairs. She heard the blonde follow and made sure she flexed her protein-built thong-wearing ass each step so that it was nice and prominent in Marissa’s line of sight. The blonde huffed some air out of her nose as she followed the other student to the second floor, her teeth clenching as she was forced to stare at the big smooth buns in front of her face. It felt like a long climb, and by the top, Riley was already smiling knowing Marissa had just watched her superior butt for a good 10 seconds, taking them back to even in the turn-on pre-battle.

But at the top, she looked to the left and right twice, not knowing the house as well as she pretended. “Umm,” She mused with a finger on her lips tapping it twice. The delay almost caused Marissa to bump into her from behind, but selecting just in time, she walked towards the two big double closed doors on the left side with the other student behind her. She didn’t know Silvia very well, but she was sure the hot bartender wouldn’t care using her room for this kind of business.

Walking into Silvia’s bedroom with a purpose, Riley felt the tension as Marissa followed her into the master bedroom of this house. “Oh gosh.” The blonde gasped for the second time thanks to the sheer grandness of the room, and she looked around taking in every detail. The California king bed was all black sheets and dark red pillows right in the center of the room. She looked up to confirm the rumor and indeed there were mirrors on the ceiling that would give whoever was on the bottom a full view of whoever was on top in almost any sex position. There was an opening to a bathroom to the left and what looked like a massive closet. Other dressers and what looked like a new desk and computer in the far corner. Everything looked expensive and Marissa knew it might be the nicest place she had ever fucked another person.

Riley stopped at the front of the bed and ran her hand on the soft black sheets. ‘Perfect.’ She thought, a flawless place like her sorority sisters always talked about. A stage to take on a sexual rival and finish her. She rotated her hot young body and they faced off once again, “So, let’s talk, you little freak.” She hissed with a bitchy tone that she had used with her sisters and with the people she wanted to think of her as popular. It seemed however that the other girl was not buying her show for a second because the blonde simply smiled.

“Freak? Interesting choice to call someone who knows your little secrettttt.” Marissa giggled as she twirled one of her blonde pigtails around her finger leaning back on the now-closed door. She brought one of her bare feet up to the wood, hiking up her already short skirt even more and waited for Riley to respond.

“No, you don’t,” Riley replied with a teasing tone and seemed to lean forward so her tits displayed themselves a bit more behind her wrap. She again felt like she was losing the display contest and had to keep up in every sort of action of showing off her figure.

“I don’t? But that does mean you do have a secret then?” Marissa giggled louder as Riley seemed to seethe slightly at the wordplay. When the redhead didn’t counter, the blonde continued, “Got you! Hehe!”

“Shut up! No, you didn’t!” Riley shot back and stomped her foot into the soft caret.

“Yes, I did….and that secret is that you aren’t the little miss popular sorority girl you pretend to be!” Marissa almost yelled then covered her lips to hide her smirk, “From what I found out, they don’t even know you go to the Anime Conventions, you tell people it’s all fake and the other student’s there that day don’t even go to our school!” She started laughing, then stopped. “Wait, whoops, I was supposed to save that for after I beat you…well whatever, I know you are a…what’s the word you used to describe me? Umm,” Marissa tapped her finger on her pursed pink lips and then, “Oh yeah! A ‘freak’!” And she laughed again.

Riley didn’t visibly react to the accusation, but her teeth clenched slightly more than she would have preferred. No point in hiding it, and at the very least it fully confirmed what she had been fearing since the Convention a few weeks ago. Isabella had told Marissa about what she had let slip in their shower fight. Her darkest secret, that she loved anime, dressing up in costumes, and gushing about her favorite shows…or at least she did before she came to college. That was in her past now, and she would make sure everyone knew it. “I USED to be a freak like you, but not anymore. I’m finally cool, and you don’t have anything to prove otherwise!”

“Well, I DO have the registration list from the anime convention, pretty dumb of you to use your real name if you are trying to hide it.”

“Oh, fuck, yeah that was dumb of me,” Riley responded bumping herself in the head with her palm and Marissa was taken aback by the sudden honesty. It was the switching from bitchy to aloof tone that threw her off the most. It seemed Riley caught herself while Marissa looked at her with confusion. The redhead shook her head like she wanted to clear her brain, and returned to her more aggressive character, “Wait no, that doesn’t matter, I can just lie, or even better, I can just take that sheet from you!”

“Well, it’s on my phone and email, so you really can’t take it from me. It would take one click for me to make sure every sorority girl knows that their sister Riley is a cos-playing loser.” Marissa mocked, with a bit more snark to get her point across. She always went a little too silly sometimes in these scenarios and was just holding in her glee.

For the first time in the night, a flash of fear passed across the aloof looking girl’s eastern European features and Riley clicked her tongue on her teeth, “Then why haven’t you done it yet?” She questioned, a slight shake in the tone, “You want the prize money? I don’t have it. I needed it for…”, but she stopped herself from saying too much…she had to stop doing that.

“I don’t care about the money because I don’t need that anymore; I just want to make sure you know what I have on you, so you don’t deny what I really want.”

“And what do you want? What does a freak like you want with me?”

“To continue the theme of the night that seems to be happening in this house. I challenge you to a sexfight Riley!” Marissa yelled and pointed her finger right at the sorority girl like she was announcing a duel in front of a wild crowd. “If I win, I’m going to tell everyone about your anime-loving dweeby self. If you win, I won’t say anything, and leave you alone.” Marissa finished more to herself and this time it was Riley who was looking at her with perplexity.

There was a brief silence, before Riley responded, “And why are you offering me the chance to stop you?”

“Oh, that’s easy! You embarrassed me at the convention in front of the crowd. That was so mean. So, now I’m going to embarrass you equally. And before you ask, let me answer you with a question. What is more embarrassing? Having a costume broken in front of a bunch of nerds…or losing a one-on-one sexfight against someone you think is inferior? Cumming against another woman, proving you are more turned on by her than she is of you. Demonstrating you can’t last with her in bed.” The temperature was rising in the room and Riley felt no need to answer the questions. They both knew the answer.

After a few breaths, Marissa gave her a second cocky smirk, “So, again, if I beat you, I’m going to tell everyone about the convention, and I won’t if you beat me. We can add that the loser can have her opponent’s nude photos as leverage if that makes you feel better.”

The challenge seemed to deepen by the word, and the rival’s had their eyes locked in a stare that could burn through metal. The blonde was right, and Riley knew it. Getting out fucked, having her body admit its desire for the freak was more than the freaks desire for her would be the ultimate insults. But what they risked…it was a lot for her, after working so hard to get her new position.

“And if I win, and make you cum, you say nothing? And I get photos of you to send to everyone to make sure you don’t?”

“That’s the deal, but I get photos of you too,” Marissa added from across the room not hesitating for a second on the conditions. Then using her most playful tone she added, “You want to fight me…freak? Want to find out which one of us can handle the other in bed?” In a mocking bitchy voice that was quite a good imitation of Riley’s.

Riley frowned and moved forward suddenly while Marissa pushed off the door and they approached each other, their tits jiggingly each step, and their hair bouncing in the pigtails and braid. They stopped just before bumping tits with their hands balled on their hips.

“I don’t like you.” Riley breathed, the hot breath cascading on Marissa’s pink lips.

“I don’t like you either.” Marissa cooed back, her own heated air flowing back.

There was a short silence as the hazel and blue eyes seemed to spark like an anime sequence opening that they both had memorized from their multiple viewings. “But I want to sexfight you,” Riley admitted to herself and the freak in front of her.

“Good, because I want to sexfight you too, right here, on that bed.” Marissa pointed to the soft arena behind Riley’s sexy body.

“Then let’s do it freak. You versus me, to find out who the most fuckable freshmen in our year is. Winner ruins the other’s life.” Riley hissed, a deeper part of their rivalry growing every second.

“Yep, but before we get started, I’m going to take this little outfit off, so you don’t ruin it like you ruined my costume, enjoy the show.” Marissa teased, leaning forward and almost kissing Riley, but backed off at the last second before the sorority girl could react and connect them.

With that, Marissa took a small step back with a cocky grin on her lips. Her hazel eyes did not leave the blue orbs for even a second as she began to strip. Firstly, she unzipped her small skirt and easily pushed it down her long muscular legs letting it fall to the white carpeted floor. The black fishnet pantyhose tights she dawned were body-hugging and underneath them was a small white thong swallowed by her ass. She gave Riley one more little smile before she turned to make sure the sorority slut got a perfect view of her perky behind. Marissa had always had a naturally great ass, but she worked and defined it at the gym to ensure it was not only plump but strong. Her glutes were ready to pin Riley’s or any other girl who acted like such a bitch to her.

The redhead took a step back and sat down on the bed, watching as the fishnet stockings were removed down Marissa’s legs, in awe of the sight. It annoyed her that she simply had to wait and watch this surprisingly erotic strip show that was making her clit throb. Then she realized, no she didn’t. When Marissa turned back and take off the white ripped tank top, Riley acted. She had already taken off her black top wrap allowing her big, tanned tits to bounce free making Marissa freeze at the sight of the now topless coed. Then knowing she had the freaks attention, Riley rolled back onto the bed and lifted her legs into the air. She peeled her thong off and up to the side as she bent her legs at the knees, showing off her smooth sexy labia lips between her legs. Then once the cloth was off, she spread her legs placing them back down to the floor, her free sex looking like a snack to the blonde. The bikini bottoms were thrown off to the side, and Riley sat up, crossed her legs, and gave a big smile at the blonde who licked her now dry pink lips.

Marissa let out a little sigh as she controlled her own pulsing desire, “You know, the saddest thing about you cheating to win the contest is that which one of us really would have won. But I guess if I had your outfit I would have wanted to cheat too.” Marissa finished with a shrug as she quickly pulled off her top and threw it off, her breasts free and leaving the sexy blonde only in a small white thong.

Riley’s eyes narrowed and she just couldn’t help herself even sitting there nude. “Your costume wasn’t even good or worth getting first place! The angle wings form you made only get activated after she gets her dark energy returned in episode 73. The wings should have been black!”

Marissa’s mouth opened in surprise by the comment, and she racked her brain for a few seconds until she realized…the bitch was right. Her brown brows furrowed, and a flush of pride ran through her limbs, “Well, your lame biker thong outfit was wrong too! She never wears a pink one with the blue jacket, it’s always white, until episode 13 but by then she switches jackets to a green one!”

Riley’s lips pursed at Marissa’s knowledge, but she would not be outdone. “She does in the hidden extra episode ova during season 3!”

“That’s not canon!”

“Yes, it is!”

“No, it isn’t!”

Instead of reaching for each other, both girls whipped out their phones from out of nowhere, and there was a mad typing on both devices. “SEE!” They said in unison holding up the picture they used for their costume design. The photos did confirm both of their ‘truths’ and neither backed down. In fact, the photos only seemed to aggravate them more and from above their phones the hazel and blues eyes locked with flames.

“Don’t pretend you know more than me, you faker.” Marissa hissed, putting her phone on the ground atop her piled clothes. She stood there nearly nude, angry, and decently horny looking at Riley’s sexy body on display. Why were all the hot ones so lame? She thought, but there was no denying her urge to sexfight this bitch. She wanted to win, and make Riley pay by giving her the doubt and embarrassment she had felt for the last few weeks. That was all that mattered now.

“Don’t be mad that I do and can still be a popular girl, unlike you.” Riley sneered back while own her body was also yearning to fight this hot blonde. It was a mix of nervousness and excitement because this was far different from her fights with her sisters, this was real. The closest thing she had experienced was her shower fight with the Isabella girl…but this one felt far more personal. She knew little mercy would be given to the loser of this sex duel, and that is exactly what she wanted.

“You won’t be ‘popular’ once I tell everyone that the little miss sorority girl is an anime freak loser too.” The blonde threatened with a whisperer, her mind ready for the sensations and feelings she was about to experience. Riley heard every word.

“You only get to do that if you win, but you won’t. Because I’m going to make your slutty body cum like those hentai girls, you pretend to be in public.”

Marissa’s always cheerful smile faded as she faced off with her new rival. Even for Marissa, this fight felt far more extraordinary. The stakes, the fact that they both clearly loved anime, the way they talked, what they watched, how they acted. And all the things that made them so different and put them against each other.

She had to win, she had to prove she was a better anime girl and make this girl pay. Bullies like her deserved to be punished, and that meant fucking the redhead’s body until she had to cum in a gush. The smile returned though it was far more twisted, “No more talking Riley! Let’s get on this bed and find out which of us makes her slut face first!” She breathed with cheer, and a playful touch that sent another thrill down Riley’s spine.

Marissa walked around the sorority girl, their eyes like magnets. The anime girl reached the edge of the black bed, running her hand on the soft silk sheets. Glancing back one more time, she winked at Riley and hooked her tiny white panties with her thumbs. The cloth was peeled down slowly, till it dropped to her feet, and she flicked it away with her toes.

The sorority girl didn’t say a word as she watched Marissa climb onto the bed, her toned ass and pink pussy visible from behind as she crawled away towards the center. Once she made it to the spot she liked, the hazel-eyed girl lowered her upper body and widened her legs into doggy style as if she was waiting to take a dick from behind, an incredible sight that made Riley nearly gasp.

It was like this freak was offering her cunt to her, and Riley’s mouth became a desert. She was used to being around hot women in her sorority, but this taunting display was far beyond what she had done pre-fight. This was real unlike the one’s she had to fake between her sisters or Bianca. The way they acted, what they had to fight for…she and this freak had been made to clash with their sexes.

Riley got onto the bed as Marissa turned around to watch her approach, but she wasn’t done showing off. She lifted her big left tit to her mouth and gave her own pink nipple a little suck with a pop. Riley licked her dry pink lips as she was teased again by this…sexy…freak she admitted to herself. So, what, if she thought the blonde was really hot, that’s why they were doing this she told herself.

The redhead reached the center, pausing two feet away from her rival, her knees sinking into the soft mattress. The blue eyes were drawn to the two long blonde pigtails, the idea of pulling them as she rode Marissa made her wetter than ever. So many options, a strap on from behind, or tribbing her from atop…or making a guy do it while she made the blonde eat her out. It was all possible if she won, but the only thing that could stop this was the freak escaping.

“I can’t wait to pull your pigtails, Marissa. It’s going to feel really good as I fuck you.”

“Oh dirty, I bet you do, kind of unfair that I don’t get to the same thing.” Marissa teased back, the shot not lost on Riley as she glanced at the blonde who was still on her hands and knees but curving her back to show off her firm tits to her rival.

“Oh! I can fix that!” The redhead replied suddenly cheerful, and with amazing grace, she split her long red braid. In quick motion with her magic fingers, the light red brand became two long red ponytails on each side of her head, slightly longer than Marissa’s but not by much. Now they looked even more similar with their hairstyles, yet Marissa was gaping at Riley in awe as she went up onto her knees forgetting herself, “How did you do that so quickly!? That was amazing!”

Riley beamed at the compliment, “Thank you! I practiced a lot alone because I always had to get my hair ready for the conventions but couldn’t let anyone see me and I never had anyone to go with or help me!” She answered with a sincere smile. “I could show….” But she stopped speaking instantly, and then, both girls’ smiles vanished as they caught themselves doing whatever that last second of bonding was.

Riley shook her head, purging the thoughts, “What I was saying freak, is I’m not scared to wear my hair like this either, and if you to see who can pull the other’s braids harder, I’m down.”

Marissa felt the challenge make her arms tense, “Bring it on.” She whispered, a fear of what could happen to twist in her stomach. This was a new rival, and if Riley was as aggressive as Isabella had described, going against this woman with so much on the line could be dangerous.

Then without warning, Marissa shot forward and pushed Riley by the tits, her hands sinking into the incredible amount of chest fat the redhead owned, “Hey! We haven’t started.” The sorority girl claimed falling back to her ass, her tone more annoyed than angry. She tried to sit up and push back, but Marissa slapped her hands away.

“I’m just glad you can’t avoid me anymore!” The ex-intern hissed.

“I was never avoiding you!”

“Umm, yes you were!

“Umm, no I wasn’t!”

“Yes!”

“No!”

They paused their childless argument and looked up towards the ceiling mirror. They watched their own reflections stare down at them. They looked hot, and Marissa could really get a good view of Riley’s ass sticking out behind her like the top of a heart at this angle. She glanced back down to find Riley looking at her with a curious look in the bright blue eyes.

The blonde huffed not really knowing or caring what was on the redhead’s mind, “Any last words before I make you scream my name?” She taunted, moving forward and nearly closing the final few inches.

A little grin came Riley’s equally pink glossed lips. The bitch already knew her secret, and they were alone, there was no point in hiding it. In fact, she would use it in any way she could to get Marissa off balance. “You will be calling me Riley-sama at the end of this, or even better you will be the one screaming it.” She hotly breathed, and the look of shock on Marissa’s face was worth a thousand words.

“I…” Marissa sputtered, the words alone giving her memories of her many fantasies getting her rivals to call her that after winning a sexfight. Any of them would do…but Riley might be the best yet because she would know the meaning. Yet, playing up to that theme was not part of Marissa’s plan, and she hated that after finally finding another hot student who loved anime and video games as much as she did; but she was a total bitch.

“What’s the matter? Catgirl got your tongue? I hope not, because I’m about to swallow it.” Riley all but moaned at her rival whilst she licked her nearly dripping lips, wetting them for what she knew was going to be a sloppy makeout.

Marissa smiled, but instead of replying she spit onto Riley’s face that landed on her nose. The light red-haired girl flinched, but didn’t back down, “You bitch.” Riley hissed, though she had no problem with a bit of spit. “Ok! Fine! Let’s play!” And the sorority spit back hitting the anime girl on the lips and chin.

“We have been playing!” Marissa spit back a second time, and then they paused as they looked eye to eye, closer than they had ever been before, their nipples flicking gently. It felt primal, it felt like this had to happen, that the girl in front of them had to be bested. A few spit droplets fell towards their chests that expanded each deep breath and renewed the touching of tips.

“Freak.” Was the last word said, but you couldn’t tell which of the co-eds had uttered it. IT was followed by low growls escaping both the girl’s maws. It was all they needed to get this going. The two women slammed their mouths together and kissed for the first time smoothly, the growls becoming moans. Lips smacked and were split by the other’s tongue in a heated make-out starting in the center of the king-sized bed.

Bodies shifted forward quickly, and cute pink nipples glanced before being pressed into the other’s fat as they removed any free space between them. The kiss deepened and forms molded as their hands wrapped around each other’s waist, pulling their hips together with a light thud.

The temperature instantly doubled in the room as their desires of making the other quiet and submissive were lain bare. A bit more pressure was added to their meshing mouths, before Marissa twisted them both and Riley was thrown down to the bed, while pulling the blonde girl with her by the waist.

They landed softly stacked, and the bottom girl filled her hands with Marissa’s bubbly ass. She began to knead and rub the muscle as her legs were split by the top girl’s thighs. The redhead groaned at how soft and hard Marissa could feel all at once, and the taste and smell of the girl in her mouth was unique and very erotic. She felt one of the blonde’s limbs moving up between her pythons, so she snapped her legs close, catching it halfway. Marissa grunted in between their conjoined mouths, and Riley rolled them, reversing their positions with her thighs crushing.

“I won’t let you rub me off that easy.”

“You sure? But I’m going to make you scream in the best way if you do.”

“Tempting, and you feel decent on me…but you aren’t as filthy or as sexy as I am, and you are going to find out why.”

“Oh, I’ll show you.”

They rolled again, and back on top with their legs now spread, Marissa drooled some spit down from her glossed pink lips thinking this sorority girl would flinch, but Riley’s eyes only went a little bigger. Not only did she not flinch, but she also opened her mouth wide with an ‘ahhh’ sound and moved her head up to capture all of it on her tongue. Then, going further she leaned up and slurped all the excess spit out of the blonde’s mouth with a surprising amount of suction.

“Ah!” The blonde gasped as she pulled back before her lips were swallowed. The bright blue eyes seemed to flash in glee as she swallowed some of it back.

“You think a little spit is going to scare me? I love getting sloppy.” Riley teased, leaning up and licking Marissa’s face while also pulling the blonde back down by both her pigtails.

“Not a little, a lot.” Marissa taunted.

“Yummy.” The sorority girl smiled, a look that sent a shiver down Marissa’s spine.

“Hmph.” She huffed; her first surprise of the evening. She always had confidence that SHE was always the sloppiest girl in a group of sexually sloppy girls. Now it seemed she would be testing that theory out tonight because she would see if this redhead was willing to play that game.

They locked into a wet kiss, drooling into the other girl’s maw, while their hands explored the other’s form. It didn’t take long until they rested their palm on the opponent’s smooth pussy while they ended up on their sides. Already there was a light drip already leaking out of the other’s sex, though it was nothing compared to the amount of spit now around their lips. Instead of making out, they were now exchanging hard kisses, covering their puckered lips with spit pressing them aggressively into the other’s face, leaving trails of wet saliva on the other’s unblemished face.

“You’re just a little hentai slut, showing off your body around campus like a freak.”

“I’m just not afraid of who I am unlike you, and clearly you liked watching me flaunt my stuff in my costumes.”

Riley blushed, their hot bodies lined up in sync, wrapped up nice and tight. “No! I just wanted to kick your ass for it! I don’t need to show my own body off for attention like you do! And guess what? You are still a loner who lost the convention, so I guess I’m winning no matter what.”

The sexy anime girl’s eye twitched, “Fuck you, you’re one of the reasons making friends was so fucking hard!” Marissa cried and she thrashed as they rolled on the bed, licking each other aggressively. Every time the two pink muscles touched, they would flinch, re-wet them and then launch with more ferocity.

Two more rolls, and the girls ended up back in the center of the bed, “I’m going to suck your tits dry.” Riley spat, leaning her upper body an inch and slapping her tits into her rivals.

“I’ll suck you way harder than you will suck me!” The other girl hissed, and they ended up going back on their knees, connected by spit and cum. Then, Riley reached to the left and took hold of Marissa’s right pigtail, ripping it hard to the left. The blonde screamed in surprise and her hold was broken falling off to the left. Riley then pushed her by the tits, her hands sinking into the fat and sending Marissa tumbling back.

They came apart for the first time in ten minutes thanks to the sorority girl; the momentum almost sent the blonde off the bed. Her head landed near the edge so that hair was hanging upside down off it. The two yellow pigtails were nearly touching the floor and she quickly tried to sit up, but a weight pressed down onto her form. “Oof”, she mouthed, before she wailed as a hungry mouth latched onto her right nipple.

“OH, you slut!” Marissa cried, her back bending as her nipple seemed to have been dipped into a warm sauna, heated spit covering the pink bud as Riley sucked it with a passion. Marissa’s left tit was not ignored, and she couldn’t even get a second cry as it was fondled with Riley’s wet fingers.

“Hope you don’t mind getting milked!” Riley gargled between full sucks of the breasts, taking in as much as she could of Marissa’s chest. Lapping the nipple like a toy in her mouth, this was something she could get use to.

“Fuck you!” The blonde wailed and she used her strong ass to bridge and bounce Riley off to the side of her. She shot up just as the blue-eyed girl tried to jump back on top and there was a flurry of aggressive wrestling. It didn’t last long, the overwhelming desire to have sex with each other outlasting their fighting will. The lightly tanned blonde got on top and forced Riley down to her back. Their breathing was heavy and skin slightly flushed from the numerous slaps they had exchanged.

“As much as I want to kick your ass for the Convention, I need to get back to my roomie, so I think now I’m just going to fuck you till you quit!” She pushed herself up and lifted one of Riley’s strong legs to her shoulder. The look they shared, made their pussies quiver, because they were both fighting to get into this position and now it was here. It started with a light kiss, their perfectly shaped pussies brushing ever so slightly.

“Oh fuck.” Marissa gasped, the sensation making her body shiver as her most sensitive place rubbed up on something so perfect.

“Mhhmm.” Riley moaned, her claws ruining down the top of Marissa’s thighs, leaving slight claw marks. The second brush was a little firmer, and the girl felt it more to a lip lock. They watched the other’s girl’s faces for any sign of retreat but found none.

“You won’t tell a soul…you slutty bitch.”

“Only if you can make me cum, you wanna be sorority slut.”

“I will make you cum.”

They began to grind their wet womanhood’s, Marissa on top of Riley, inserted between the redhead’s legs in a perfect match. Their bubble butts flexed as they ground body to body in their intimate duel. One sharp claw in one of the other’s woman’s bouncing tits as sweat and spit flew off them while they bounced.

“You fucking slut!”
    “Anime freak!”

The co-eds fucked in the middle of the bed, growls escaping their lips that could be heard over the wet sounds of their cunts meeting in their sticky embrace. Riley pushed Marissa down and they reversed positions, taking turns on top, both girls swallowing back their desires and letting their cunts work out the sexual war between them. Two minutes, three minutes passed, their grips kept having to be readjusted as their hands slipped off of their rival’s sweaty hands and skin, fueled by the overheated embrace. Their clits were exposed of their hoods, but not yet touching as they danced and were covered in the warm labia of their rival.

They ended up on their asses, the rage of their sexfight boiling their blood while their desire to overwhelm the other sexually filled their passion. They went face to face, crossing their sweaty legs so their groins lined up. They didn’t speak, conjoining their mouths and pussies in the endless wet dance of the night. Bright pink lips meshed while tongues explored. Sweaty sex-drenched foreheads grazed as they moved their mouths with a ferocity not yet seen as if they were trying to swallow the other girl whole.

From the outside, they looked even, but in reality, Riley was desperately trying to keep up with Marissa’s wet tongue twirling in her mouth, while the blonde’s hands seemed to rub every piece of flesh they could locate. She was overheating, and there was no escape except to cum…and she couldn’t do that, or she might go off endlessly. How was this freak and her roommate so amazing at sex? It wasn’t supposed to be like this, they should not be able to keep up with her in this game. She was the popular one! She was the one who made it into the sorority! Every guy or girl in the school should be begging her to have sex, other women backing down from her targets, and letting her finally feel popular. She practiced crushing men’s dicks with her tits, slobbering over them, making the other women impressed with her skills. But this freak, the new example of someone who should be begging to be her slave! But was fighting her every second of the way! To the point, it was making her want to beg.

Riley took hold of one of both yellow pigtails with one hand and ripped back, trying to pull the girl off her mouth, but like a suction, Marissa kept kissing her. The spit was overflowing off the side of their lips, and she gasped, starting to panic. She stopped trying to pull Marissa she realized there was no chance. It was at that second, she almost broke the kiss that their as their clits had full contact for the first time, both unhooded and ready to be brought in the fray.

The groan gave Riley a chance to swallow back most of the overwhelming spit, but it was followed by an “EEK!” when the second direct touch of clits was far firmer than the first. The electricity, that had only grown from their actions, and playful words made the two knubs like magnets for the other’s sex. They both shifted to renew that horrible but amazing contact, knowing it was the riskiest and fastest way to force the other girl to finally call her teacher. They touched again a second later, the organs at the head of their sexes, flicking holding. They screamed in each other’s mouth, the tongue duel forgotten.

Marissa rotated her hips and ass into the bed, the small movement moving her clit around Riley’s like it was toying with her prey. All the while, her pink labia wetly slid up and down the other nether lips, building a pressure of desire that was starting to make them squeal. The two small bundles of nerves twirled above their pussies as Riley tried doing the same to limited success, rotating in a non-stop dance that they were losing themselves in.

“I can’t….”, Riley gasped, but as the brown eyebrows of the blonde moved in a little taunt, she pushed down her doubt and went all in. Almost 30 seconds into this scissoring, their glossed lips separated as their eyes fluttered open, hazy with desire. Moving her head back just an inch, Riley spit down towards their meshed conjoined sexes. Marissa glanced down to watch, the lob missing the mark slightly and landing just under her own navel, but it quickly oozed down her skin were ended up on her soft clit, before she pressed it forward into Riley, becoming just another substance in their warring sexes.

“Oh my god. That…” Marissa panted, the display turning her on even more than the clit dance that she was starting to dominate again. They coiled each other harsher, squishing sexes and breasts, their chins resting on the other shoulders, ears getting nipped and bodies unifying into one sexual writhing form on the black bed. Their soft sandbag tits squished between them and made sounds of slipping and rubbing as they gasped and worked to control their breathing and pumping sex as they moved up in and down in a fast thrust.

“You bitch…if I see you at a convention next time, I’ll do this on stage.” Marissa whispered, her nipples digging into Riley’s tanned skin to the point she couldn’t tell where her body ended and this sorority girl began.

“Whore, you aren’t in my league…in cosplay or sex. I’ll keep you quiet, I’ll stay popular.”

“You won’t be when we are done tonight. You will never be as sexy as you can be when you are having fun, not hiding.” She took a deep breath, and whispered, “I love anime, dressing up, imaging all the hot characters I can be. All the outfits are hot, and…think of the pairs we could do.” She wasn’t sure why she said that last part.

“So many pairs…but I would steal the spotlight every time.”

“No, they would always pick me…they love a girl in tight stockings.”

“I own a pair…too…bitch…and they are hotter than yours!”

Talking about cosplay while engaged sexually with this other hottie was making Riley hump faster, her body moving with a newfound passion. Every muscle wanted to be compared and forced against its counterpart. The words were unlocking a hidden desire buried deep in her psyche, one that she had long dreamed about when she was just starting to get interested in sex. She had always wanted to fuck another cosplay girl, one that was as hot as she was, even before she found out about her love of aggressive sex. Combining the two was making her aloof mind go into overdrive.

Marissa was what 18-year-old Riley had masturbated to when she watched her shows alone in her room, but now it was what 19-year-old Riley hated and wanted to forget. What a difference a year had made in her life. Regardless, the place in her mind she had hidden was starting to leak out thanks to this freak. Her hot body, those fishnet stockings from before, her makeup, her attitude, the way her ass flexed each thrust, the way her tits bounced when she skipped. The sorority girl felt the pressure in her loins grow to unbearable levels as they kissed again, sloppily exchanging several tablespoons of saliva.

Her clit started to send the pre-waves of orgasm that she might have been able to push down if she had a second, but there was no escaping this dirty fuck. “Ohhh!” She moaned deeply into Marissa’s open mouth, everything this blonde was doing and saying was making it hard to concentrate on holding back the growing compression on her sex. Her sharp nipples were rubbing skin on skin, her hands were filled with a perfect ass that she squeezed in frustration, her fingers sinking into the fat and muscle.

“Oh god, I’m…going to cum!” She cried, as the pressure hit its breaking point. Her pitch went higher than it had in a long-time while still connected mouth to mouth with the blonde. For Marissa, maybe it was the admittance she had gotten her rival, or maybe it was because she was turning herself on with the talk of cosplay, but She felt a similar pulse in her nether region.

“Yeah you are…bitch…and…fuck…so am I, oh fuck me!” Marissa moaned, feeling her ass squeezed with a delicious amount of pressure. Riley’s body was so hot, and just knowing that she loved anime…even secretly made her want to just role play in every sexual part with her. The hate, the heat, Riley’s sex was burning hot in every right way. Her clit seemed to be engulfed by Riley’s sweet soft sex lips as her body began to rock violently.

They came like this, their sweaty sloppy bodies rubbing fully on their fronts, not letting the other girl back off an inch as they wailed to the mirrored ceiling. Their fat chests rubbed so tightly that not even one single drop of sweat could make its way down their skin, instead, pooling in their crevasses. Their pigtails bounced around when Riley surged forward with her chest, a last-second attempt to get on top, but it failed as Marissa matched, to the point they could hear each other’s wildly beating hearts behind their massive chests pump in tune with their clits.

Riley’s mind almost went blank, and she figured this might the hardest orgasm of her young life. After twenty seconds, the hair-pulling worked, and they snapped their lips and upper bodies apart with cries of pleasure. The gooey built-up spit from their kiss poured off their lips and crashed down on their sexes. They fell to their backs on the bed unable to handle the skin blending a second longer, but their sexes continued to trib even in the waves of passion and anger with small movements to draw out and drain their opponent.

They could feel the other woman going off from their core, cumming together to the point Marissa felt the mixed goo leak down her ass. Slowly the main wave ended, and their eyes opened. It may have been a mistake because they almost came again seeing themselves and their rival’s body looking at them in the mirror conjoined by the pussies. Like a show, Riley cupped her own tits and squeezed them looking at Marissa, showing she was still ready for more. The blonde sneered and made the same motion, but the pleasure was finally subsiding, and the motions of their humping became less frantic until it stopped fully and they rested, their eyes fluttering closed.

After a few seconds, their vaginas separated by an inch, a light gasp escaping the messy glossed lips of the co-eds. They could see the long strands of cum and spit connecting them in multiple places. They were forced to stare at their own reflections, judging them for not being on top of her rival, for not having won this sexfight easily. Laying there in the afterglow, Marissa felt she had an advantage of making Riley cum first, but she hadn’t been able to hold her own orgasm at all. If this redhead was as inexperienced in real fights as she had suspected, then she was undoubtedly a fast learner.

With the mirror, there was no point trying to shoot up in surprise, and with another minute of rest, the girls slowly sat up to look directly into each other’s souls. Riley’s blue eyes were wide, her Russian looking face almost dazed with how much her body was palpitating. “Wow. That was stupidly hot, but I’m not like even a tiny bit tired!” She added quickly at the end, almost looking nervous for some reason.

“Well, I’m not either. You aren’t even past level two with me, and I’m a tough game.” Marissa teased as she pressed her big tits up and let them bounce down. Riley watched the sexual display of her rival and went quiet for a second, her eyes seemed to dart to the closed door, like she was checking if they were still alone before looking back, “Well, I have the cheat codes, and I’m learning this game faster than anyone.” She whispered, then her mouth seemed to snarl, “And I’m going to fuck you up Marissa. I’m not sorry for cheating at the Convention. You and your roommate deserve it for being so frustrating!”

The comment made the blonde stop her teasing for a brief second, “What the fuck, I didn’t even know you before the convention.”

“But I know of you two! I recognized you the second I saw you at the event, and I knew you would beat me. You have everything I wanted…”

“What the fuck are you talking about?”

“Grr…that’s why it’s so annoying, you don’t even know!” Riley yelled, her hands going into the air like a cartoon. “You know the sororities obviously wanted you and your roommate to join them earlier in the year! They even invited you to parties because you are both so fucking hot and standoffish. ‘Those two sexy freshmen who hate each other, they talked about you the whole time I and the other girls were rushing to join them! You two were all they wanted! They love that don’t give a fuck attitude, and when you rejected them, they wanted you more! Hell, they only started all the rumors cause you both said no thinking it would force you to reconsider! I did it to make sure they would forget about you, but it hasn’t worked.”

Then, her voice got quiet. “They never wanted me, and I still think they don’t, they said ‘I tried toohard’, that I was ‘desperate’...I only got in cause I kept begging, and at least I had a good body. But even now they treat me like the fourth wheel at a party.” She stopped her rant suddenly like she just remembered she wasn’t alone, and then looked at Marissa with a blank stare and a tilted head. “Umm, can you forget I said all that?”

“Umm, I guess?” Marissa responded, her own tone totally confused and face bewildered.

“Ok, cool. They wouldn’t like me talking about them…or even hanging with Bianca and the new girls…it’s so strict the rules…I miss my free time.” Riley seemed to tangent again, and for a second Marissa couldn’t believe this girl really existed…or even more so how she was able to pretend to be popular…maybe she wasn’t as good at it as she thought she was. “It’s ok…I can still win; I can make them happy they chose me.” The sorority girl was whispering to herself when Marissa finally spoke.

“Nice sob story, but that doesn’t excuse you being a bitch and cheating me out of the prize money. In fact, it only makes you worse that you pick on other people who are just like you cause you don’t want to be associated with them and fit in with a bunch of people who don’t like you.”

They were on their knees, much like their first embrace but now with a lot more cum and spit dripping off them. They rubbed themselves with a light sheen with their rival’s discharge to make them even slicker, but what Marissa had just uttered made Riley’s face go from aloof to fury in a flash.

“Don’t you judge me, Marissa! We all aren’t effortlessly in shape and pretty like you and your roommate! I had to work out a LOT the summer before college and it still wasn’t enough! I’m NOT going to be the loner I was in high school like you both are now; I finally have sisters and they will eventually let me be part of the main core…I know it.

“If you have to act like a bitch just to keep you in a sorority that you honestly seem to hate, then you need new friends.”

“Yeah? Like, who? Riley sneered and then sarcastically added, “Being a freak has been so great for you, right? Sure, guys want to fuck you, but only cause they think it will land a threesome with your roommate!”

Marissa almost blurted out, ‘me’ on impulse to the friend question, but she pushed it out of her mind as quickly as it had come in from Riley’s words. Friends? With this bitch? Her brain yelled at her. She was worse than Isabella when they first met! She was a faker, a want to be, and someone who would only make life worse. It didn’t matter that they were a little…maybe a lot alike.

“So, really it’s not even the anime? They don’t like you cause you are desperate?” Marissa laughed, “That’s even sadder! You are giving up something you like and that makes you worse!”

Riley opened her mouth to argue but couldn’t think of a retort, ‘No, it has to be the anime, that’s what it was in high school, and if they found out...they would like me less.’ Her mind was telling her. Marissa continued instead, “Well, I guess when you are a loner again, you will have to find out how shit it is.”

Riley growled and even pulled her own red pigtails in clear frustration, “No I won’t! Now come here!”

“Gladly.”

They moved in and were just about to kiss when an intended cough broke their concentration. They turned their heads in surprise to see Silvia standing there at the doorway of her room, her body hot dropping pieces of brown and red pubic hair that still covered her tits and stomach. Her longish straight brown hair was out of its ponytail and was naturally covering one of her grey eyes, while the visible one was flashing with annoyance. “What the hell are you two doing in my room?” The bartender snarled, irritated. After losing a match and finding two nude girls in her bed fuck fighting without her was only making her more irritable. She didn’t let other people use her bed…ever.

Riley pushed away from Marissa and turned on her knees to face the newcomer, teetering on the edge of the bed. “Oh, hello Silvia! I’m sorry you lost! That must have sucked.” She said to her, and the bartender felt a little tick in her eye. This new girl Bianca was like Natalie, just always speaking her mind.

“Well, yes, I hate losing sexfights to anyone, but my situation might just work out for my long-term plan. Now again, what are you two doing in my room?”

“Oh…umm, we needed a place to fuck fight! And I didn’t know any of the other rooms…you don’t mind, do you?” Riley explained with a head tilt as Marissa eyed the newcomer, knowing her mostly by stories from Amber and a brief meeting at the Gala. From what she knew, this bartender was wild, devious, and amazing at sex…a real challenge for anyone who went at her…and a personal rival of Maggie. On que, the grey blue eyes found the hazel ones, and a look passed between the other two beauties in the room. The bartender then gave her a lazy smile, “Marissa, right? We met briefly at the Gala a few months back, I’m glad to see you seemed to be interested in finding Riley as she was of you.”

“Hi, and yep, that’s me. I know a lot about you, Silvia. My best friend in the Amber talks about you a lot. Good and bad.”

An almost cute laugh left Silvia’s red lips, “I’m sure she does, we both have had the pleasure of taking each other on. Simple one-offs sadly with not much on the line, but still two fun little spats. I’m more experienced with her girlfriend.”

Marissa opened her mouth to respond, when Riley bounced on the bed, “Oh my god, that pale redhead is so hot. I want to fight her next!”

“I think you should worry about the girl in front of you before you worry about taking on Maggie.” Silvia motioned and Riley seemed to remember she was mid-duel.

“It’s fine, I’m totally winning!”
    “No, you aren’t. I am.”
    “No.”
    “Yes. I got you off first!”
    “No, you went off a second later! And came harder!”
    “No, I didn’t!”
    “Yes, you did!”

The two co-eds turned and argued to the point Silvia let out a sigh at how similar they seemed. She had known that Bianca’s new friend had been looking for Amber and Maggie’s ‘besties’ but hadn’t expected them to make an appearance in her house tonight. It made her wonder what all the other girls were doing after she kicked them unexpectedly out of the basement. It seemed Amber must not have left, so Natalie must have started something. Yet, she hadn’t seen anyone in her house while coming up from the kitchen.

As the co-eds debated the first round of the fight, Silvia decided her next play, “Well, I guess I can allow you to continue on my bed because I need to shower this pubic hair off, but when I’m out, I hope this little tussle is finished, or I might have to join in.” A smile came to her red lips while Riley and Marissa shared a look.

She was about to head out when the blonde asked a request from the bed, “Do you have any toys? Like a strap on? I think we need to play a game to finish this if we have a time limit.” Marissa probed, while the redhead shot her a glare, but nodded in agreement to the bartender a second later. If they were on a time limit, they might as well set a game and finish this before they were interrupted again.

Silvia turned and looked back and forth between the co-eds, and she couldn’t help smiling at what she assumed was a rivalry like her and Maggie’s being consummated. She almost felt bad threatening to break them up, but that’s what they got for using her room. She was still horny too, and with the amount of rest she had just taken in the basement, she could keep going…and planned too. She had wanted to just come up and shower before laying down to rest…but now her blood was boiling and was interested in seeing what other sexy chaos was stirring in her house. “Hmm, I think I have just what you need.”

The house owner walked over to her drawers and opened the largest top one. In there were her favorite sex toys, and it was one hell of a collection. Handcuffs, a double-headed pink dildo that she and Maggie had fought with, many gags, robes, vibrators, you name it, she had it. Even though she wasn’t even into toys that much in the bedroom, vastly preferring her own body in fights, she always made sure she had everything that could spice up an already hot bout. It didn’t take long as she dug in a bit deeper and found what she was looking for, the exact thing she felt these two girls could use well to figure out this match.

She pulled out a well-sized strap that could be worn around your hips. Turning back to the girls with it in hand, she sighed, “Sadly, I only have one, so you two will need to share, or take turns. I’m sure that’s not a problem for you too. Here’s a little oil as well, it’s nice to cover the shaft it in, makes your opponent unable to stop even the softest of thrusts.” She walked over, leaving only a small trail after most of the brown and red pubic hair had fallen off on her way up the stairs. Riley took the toy in her hand and then placed it next to her. Without warning, she stood up off the bed glancing at Marissa with a teasing expression as she stepped up to the bartender.

“Thanks, Silvia! I’m glad I met you and so happy you put this whole night together, you guys are so wild and fun, I won’t be able to hang out much, thanks to my sorority, but I’ll still come visit!” Riley gushed, then an impulse took her. She hooked her arms around the bartender’s thin waist, and even as Silvia’s eyebrows raised in surprise, the younger redhead pulled her into a wet kiss. Silvia moaned, her body almost shaking as the second redhead of the night forced her tongue into her mouth while their bodies touched. With her blue-grey eyes closed, she missed Riley glancing at Marissa as she slowly kissed the hot body. Was it jealousy she was looking for? Or just confirmation that Silvia wanted to kiss her and was enjoying it? Proving she could pull the same reaction out of any woman, even one as confident and sexually aggressive as Silvia.

The redhead started to kiss the new girl deeper was suddenly pushed on the shoulder, her lips separating from Silvia’s as she stumbled a foot away in surprise. “Hey!” She hissed, while Silvia didn’t have time to open her eyes before Marissa replaced Riley and forced the brown-haired girl into a hot wet kiss of her own. Their bodies lined up perfectly and Marissa’s spit covered chest rubbed wetly on Silvia’s equal-sized bosom. Silvia on her side didn’t miss a beat, quickly kissing this new girl as hard as she had Riley, but the blonde co-ed held her own easily. In fact, the blonde began to feel the bartender out, rubbing the fantastic ass with both hands.

“No pushing!” Riley growled, as she bumped into Marissa with her hips, trying to get back in position in front of Silvia. “You are the one pushing!” The blonde growled, losing a bit of space but still keeping herself planted. This lined up Silvia’s tits so that her right one was touching Marissa’s right, and her left one was on Riley’s left.
    “Move!”
    “No, she wants to kiss me more than you.”
    “You don’t know that!”
    “Yes, I do because everyone in the universe would!”

Then they both froze like an idea stuck them and turned to face the surprised grey blue-eyed girl who suddenly found herself a judge in this contest. “Which one of us would you rather fuck right now!?” They asked, pressing their tits into Silvia as the homeowner stood there feeling their hot bodies in the third playful argument she had seen in minutes. Silvia smirked at the coed’s and took hold of one loose braid on each girl’s head, twirling her finger around the light red and yellow hair.

“I would always rather fuck the winner.” She breathed, and then licked both girls’ lips at the same time with her long tongue. But Riley and Marissa wouldn’t just remain motionless and the desire coursing in their veins was addicting. They shot their tasters out and for a few seconds, all three tongues were touching in a mess of wet snakes in a three-way kiss. The bartender let out a small groan as her tongue was sucked on both sides for a brief second, each anime girl trying to draw it into her maw. The whole ordeal lasted about 10 seconds, until Silvia let out a light sigh pulling out of the kiss. She had to stop herself from jumping both of them right then and there.

The two-anime girls had continued tongue play even as Silvia pulled her red lips away. She watched as each of them had already taken grasp of the other girl’s pigtails to keep her rival from going anywhere. All she wanted to do is sit back and watch this sex game unfold, but for now, she had to wash off this pubic hair, so she could potentially rejoin once it was completed. She would be back in time to enjoy the loser anyway, “Well, I’ll have to make sure I invite both of you over some time, now if you will excuse me.”

Before they snapped their kiss apart, Silvia was walking into the bathroom. The co-eds watched her hot ass the whole way until it disappeared into the on suite. A few seconds later they heard the shower turn on filling the room with a low hum. Marissa wanted to fuck that bitch too if nothing else to prove she could do it, and be better than Maggie. The image of that woman and the librarian going at was drool-worthy and Marissa would happily throw herself into an orgy to be part of that…she wished she could have seen the group fuck or the boxing match earlier in the night to see a taste.

Weirdly, as if Riley was reading her mind, the other woman let out a heated sigh, “That other redhead and Silvia were so hot to watch fight. I’ve heard they get a lot filthier than just boxing too earlier. Like fighting in an orgy or something crazy like that.”

Marissa couldn’t help asking, her clit throbbing just at the very thought of being a part of that type of event. “Yeah, they have. Was the boxing that good to watch?”

“Oh my god yes it was, they did these tit clenches during the fight that seemed to just turn them on so much, but the best part was they switched mouthpieces near the end. Each piece of plastic was dripping with so much spit that I thought one of them would gag on it as they stuck them in each other’s mouths! But nope, they seemed to take it easy, tasting each other ooze down their throats and even smiling all the while. So yummy.”

“That does sound yummy!” Marissa was awed, her mind on Maggie and how she and the redhead would settle it when they finally met up. She couldn’t wait to make her apologize too.

“Right!?” Riley resounded with an enormous smile, then it faded as they both pushed each other way. The bright blue and hazel then looked at the toy left for them, and how they could use it. A tool they could play with, and a type they were both very familiar with.

“Not a bad idea with the timeline. If Silvia comes back before we finish, or the other girls wonder look for us.” Riley huffed, trying not to give too much credit to her rival.

“Yep, so that’s why I asked. I think a type of contest can help us…just like the convention, but only WE are the judges.”

“I think that sounds perfect. But we only have one strap on…so we will have to take turns.”

“Yep, the one can last that can last the longest wins and forfeits the fight along with everything we wagered. I can tell you are so horny that I doubt you will last a minute with me behind you!” Marissa teased.

“Bitch, even after that orgasm you are still dripping onto the bed, YOU aren’t going to last a minute!” Riley laughed, both smiling at the plan.

“So are you, and I play with toys all the time, I can handle anything, even now!”

“Not as good as I can! I play with toys and real dicks! But I’ll prove it now.”

They crawled back on the bed, and Riley placed it between them on the sheets. Ignoring the oil, she brought her mouth down and began to wet it with her spit. Marissa watched for only a second and then moved in closer, spitting down to the head so it drooled down the side. She then took her hand under Riley’s and exchanged alternate sucks on the toy with their asses in the air.

After two or three deep sucks, Riley’s mind was flashing back again to her younger self as Marissa sucked the fake dick in front of her. The hazel eyes-maintained eye contact and Riley felt her lips go dry so she licked them slowly and asked, “Did you ever read the Omega One series?”

Marissa popped the rubber out of her mouth, the wet strings still on it. “Yeah…it was one of the best sex anime comics out there…I started reading it after I picked up some of the shows.”

“Well, we kinda look like them…the two main girls and the guy in the threesome in the final chapters.”

Marissa paused, as she looked at herself and Riley for a few seconds. “Oh wow, yeah we do, we just need a really good-looking guy, and we could recreate all those scenes.”

“Omg, yes we could! Like, they did so many great positions together, I wonder if the writer ever thought about them sexfighting.” Riley sighed looking off into space, her attention span and headspace forgetting about the sexual war she was engaged in. “Ugh, I was so mad that they cancelled it last year, that last scene in the comic where they are facing each other with his dick between them, running their tongues towards the head…I think they were about to kiss…that would have changed the whole comic! So annoying!” Riley groaned, almost flopping back onto the bed in an exaggerated display.

“I know! Like, it was so hot! It really got me into those comics, but I don’t read them much anymore.” Then Marissa smiled again at the randomness, “Haha! You might think I’m a freak Riley, but you and I are so similar! You can’t even hide how much you want to fuck and be like me!”

“Umm duh, that’s why we are having a sexfight stupid, of course, I want to fuck you. But I also need to keep you quiet, so I just get the bonus of fucking your slutty body, because it is a really good body and you do have a great taste in anime.” Riley trailed off the usual aloof stare coming to her face. Then seemed to shake her head of the feelings, her pigtails moving cutely with her big tits, “Wait, stop doing that! We aren’t friends! I don’t like that stuff anymore!”

“Whatever, you brought it up.” Marissa simply spat.

“No, whatever to you! You just are confusing me! But now we know how this is going to go! I have my phone and the timer, the bottom girl starts the time when she starts getting fucked with the toy, and once she starts cumming, the top girl stops it. Whoever lasts longest wins, and when Silvia comes back, besides all the other stuff we bet, the loser is the toy of the winner and her till one of us has to leave.”

“Fine! But you go first.”

“No, you are going first!!” The tanned redhead hissed, gripping the now wet strap on and pulled it on like a bikini over hit nether regions before the blonde could snatch it away. It was tight on her skin, and the cock stuck out over her pussy erect and dripping from their blowjob.

Riley twirled her finger at Marissa, and the hazel-eyed girl got the hint. “Don’t bore me, Riley.” She breathed, returning to the same pose she had done earlier in the night, opening her legs and ass in doggy style. “Come fuck me, doubt you will even get me off.”

“I’m going to fuck you so hard Marissa.” Riley hissed, as she moved forward and spanked the blonde girl once as she got into position. The second the rubber touched her sex, Marissa hit the start time and the race was on.

Marissa moaned as the fake cock entered her, splitting her pussy lips and filling her. Her sex was already wet enough to allow easy access, but this oil was ridiculous. Riley began to work her hips into Marissa, looking down at the ass dimples and curved back of this freak.

She started slow, but the sorority girl quickly increased the pace as she pumped Marissa with her fake cock from behind, one hand slapping the blondes’ big ass that jiggled like jello. Her other hand was holding both blonde braids of hair, arching her rival’s back up to force Marissa to stare at the ceiling as she took the fucking. The glazed hazel eyes found themselves in the mirror and seeing herself getting fucked from behind by the sexy rival made her moan louder. She couldn’t look away from Riley’s tits bouncing up and down in time with the impaling she was taking, but it was watching herself get spanked that sent Marissa’s mind blank.

She didn’t know how long she was taking the cock, but it didn’t feel long enough. Each plunge filled her in the right way, her asshole exposed, and she only could hope Riley didn’t go there. Her hope was not answered when a wet finger run up and down her spread cheeks. Marissa was already struggling to hold onto her pulsing clit, but that touch was a game-changer.

“Oh god! Yes, fuck me! You slut…Convention ruiner! You faker…fuck…Riley!” It might not have been as good as a real dick, but the sorority girl knew how to aim right into her favorite spots with this toy, and Marissa was already so horny. The blonde couldn’t help but begin to pound her fat ass back into the other girl’s groin, getting into the fucking as her g-spot was hit more than once. Riley’s black nails squeezed Marissa’s ass and she spit on her back letting it ooze down her rival’s spine, then ass when she spit again. “Cum you bitch! Cum!” She hissed with another spanking to the blonde’s perfect body, and a finger inserted into the blonde’s ass.

The anime girl suddenly stopped moving and took two more deep thrusts. Then she let out a loud desperate moan from her core that almost shook the bed. Her whole body shuddered and curved up as she began to cum, her pussy tightening so hard on the dildo that Riley almost couldn’t move it for a second. “Oh my god!” The blonde cried screaming again into the mattress as Riley watched the waves of pleasure move down her form and even press the dildo back into her clit which made the sorority girl give a cry needing to back off.

“Oh fuck!” Riley gasped watching the display with wide eyes, but she remembered just in time to reach down and hit the timer. Every second counted, and a distraction could cost her. Seeing the time stopped, she began to work harder with her hips wanting this orgasm to last as long as possible for her erotic rival.

Marissa was moaning in satisfaction, her pussy getting slid in and out of as she widened her legs, letting her rival go even deeper now that she cumming in a storm. The redhead released the blonde hair and spanked the tanned ass as she gave two more deep thrusts into the sweet pussy of Marissa. The blonde’s pink nails gripped the black sheets in pleasure, “Yes! Oh god, harder!” She cried, the waves spiking once more before she almost came crashing down, the dildo covered in her cum. Riley slowed her thrusts, timing them in the waves so that Marissa had to feel everyone until finally, the first round ended. Marissa lay there gasping, her pussy still holding onto the dildo for the last second before the shaft was pulled out with a pop and Riley fell back breathing heavily from the exertion, her own ass tired from the amount and intensity of the pumping she just administered to her rival.

She had always lasted so much longer with toys by herself, but after all the dialogue, and especially the three-way kissing with Silvia…she just couldn’t take it. “Two minutes 45 seconds. You didn’t last very long huh?” Riley gleefully said, her own breathing heavy but a big beam on her face. “That was so easy, if we had a guy, or even better, two real guys, I would beat you in that race too.”

Marissa pushed herself up to her hands and knees with a light stretch. “Quit talking and turn around Riley. I’m going to fuck you so hard.”

“Umm,! I’m amazing, and I’ll make sure everyone knows that I lasted longer than you! Hehehe!” Riley laughed, but she did turn around to present her hot behind to the hazel-eyed girl.

“Whatever.” Marissa hissed and pulled the toy on. She instantly felt the inside of the strap on bikini warm. Some of Riley’s cum was dripping out of the front. The warm goo squished into her sex, and she looked up to see Riley smiling at her like she knew what had just happened. The redhead offered up her own tanned fat bubble ass to her rival, leaning down and giving it a little twerk, “Come fuck me, Marissa. I’ll show you how long I can take it from you.”

“Ok, Riley…let’s see if you can make it a minute.” She moved forward, and aimed the cock into her rival, the sweet sex already so open and almost begging to be filled. She slid the wet dildo into Riley as she ran her fingers up the tanned back and muscles. The hazel eyes followed to where the clock started, and Marissa began to work her hips forward beginning to pick up speed. Her cum was the ultimate lube and Riley began to groan. It took only about 20 seconds of her pussy taking it easy in the short shallow thrusts Marissa was giving her.

Each pump, Marissa went a little deeper and Riley’s taunting from earlier ceased as she gripped her tits under her to stop their wild bouncing. Now she was groaning loudly as she was dildo fucked, her face and hair pressed into the bed just like the blonde had done a minute ago. The rubber had located her g-spot so quickly that she struggled to make words and when her light red hair got pulled at the 45-second mark, curving her back when getting spanked but it didn’t last. Marissa suddenly released the hair and ran a finger down Riley’s open ass, teasing the puckered hole and making the sorority girl howl, “Grrr, I can take that too bitch!”

“Shut up loser!” Marissa screamed, then she spit down the crack and watched her spit move down the smooth skin till her finger pressed it in. “You….” Riley gasped, but Marissa wasn’t done as she moved her finger over and over the hole, while the toy went in and out of her rival easily.

Even with the ass play, Riley was taking the riding well, shifting her ass to limit Marissa’s pumps, and when the blonde noticed that the clock was already at 1 minute 45 seconds, she felt a little panic. Riley was still holding on, and Marissa felt that the bitch was indeed going to last longer than she had. “No! Cum!” She cried, and Riley groaned in response, but held firm, her pussy almost tightening on the dildo while taking the fucking like a champ, her ass jiggling each impact from Marissa’s hips.

“No…no…no!” Marissa hissed, there was no way she could lose…she had to act. While Riley seemed better at holding her own with a toy, Marissa knew that sex to sex, the other woman would panic. Was it part of the deal? No, but right now she didn’t care.

“You won’t make me cum, you bitch.” Riley gasped when Marissa spanked her again before making her move. The redhead was shaking too much to stop herself from getting flipped over to her back where she looked into Marissa’s hazel eyes, the blonde’s smile twisted and almost cheerful. “Wait that’s not fair!” Riley cried when she looked up to see herself, and her bouncing tits as she was fucked on the mattress. “Oh god, we look so hot doing this!” She cried out loud, almost screaming in annoyance at her own admission when the dildo was slipped out of her desperate sex fully.

“What the fuck!?” She cried, but the toy was Marissa’s wet hot sex pressed into Riley’s directly, clit on clit, womanhood to womanhood. The sorority girl screamed louder than before in the bedroom, the gargled words sounding a lot like “CHEATER!” mixed with other curses. Their soft labia major and minor lips of blended and small clits seemed to become one as they flicked back and forth with a perfect four times.

“Cum! Riley-sama, you will love it, cum on my body, make me sloppy!” Marissa yelled, half to break Riley’s mental fortitude, half because she meant it.

Riley whimpered loudly, reaching up and clawing at the big bouncing breasts on top of her, her thumbs playing with the pink nipples in a desperate last move. But she was so turned on that grabbing the full breasts only made it worse, her body already shaking like a dam ready to burst. She let out a wail, which was more of a sob as she began to cum, unable to hold it a second longer, her hot young body rocking in tune with her fuck rival. “Yes, oh fuck, Marissa…Marissa...sama. YES! NO! I…I…can’t, not this fast! I need to…WIN! OHHH!”

She would have said more, but her clit seemed to bend into the labia minor of the blonde, and her mouth became the shape of an O. The wet dildo had been good, very good, but this trib was better. Feeling Marissa directly on her sex was far better and the switching between them even more so, it was like she was in a slutty threesome and was the center of attention. Not the worst place to be…unless you were sexfighting.

For a second, she just lived the pleasure as Marissa hit the timer. The redhead had already started cumming like a faucet, pumping her wet pussy up into the best feeling sex she had fought or fucked. Her erotic form was shaking the bed and walls as she felt her pussy clench over and over in the hottest orgasms of her life, watching herself, watching the blonde’s ass in the mirror.

Marissa had to hold on as her pussy felt waves and threatened to explode again only a few minutes after the last one. Trying to distract herself, she leaned down and spit in Riley’s open mouth, yet before she could pull away, the redhead slammed their pink lips together and pulled Marissa fully down to her; all but begging for more physical contact between their supple physiques. Their spit covered chests crushed, and strands of spit, cum exploded as they made out with passion.

Riley seemed tranquil in the wet kiss before Marissa rolled off her fellow fucked co-ed with a gasp. She glanced at the timer on the phone and confirmed she had won by almost 30 seconds at two minutes twenty-nine seconds. She pulled off the strap on bikini and tossed it away with a smile, she had done it.

A few minutes later she finally sat up on the now messy bed, her body shivering in pleasure from having to hold Riley down through the shattering orgasm. It had all felt so good rubbing up on this other co-ed, and now in victory, it felt even better. A glance at the phone again brought a cocky grin to her wet lips. Unable to stop herself then, she picked up and brought the discarded dripping strap onto her mouth giving it a light lick. It was dirty and fun, tasting her rival as if she was at the source, and for how bitchy the girl was, she didn’t taste half bad. She hummed in satisfaction as she took it deep twice more, letting her lips drag on the rubber in an almost relaxing method to calm herself down.

She was glad she won, however, because it was time to claim her triumph. She was going to ruin this ‘popular’ girl’s life, sometimes revenge was what you needed. “Ok, that’s it. I lasted longer; I win.” She ensured as she slapped Riley’s ass, but the other girl shot up and flipped around.

“No, you did not! You cheated!” Riley disputed, every fiber in her being was ready to argue the fact that not using the dildo was unfair! Even when all she really wanted to do was just lay in bed and squirm in the indulgence of how she felt.

“Can’t handle your own medicine huh? But technically we never said we only had to just use the dildo, and you came faster than I did, so I win!” Marissa gloated, before popping the dildo out of her mouth and pushing it between Riley’s heaving chest like the Russian girl was tit fucking it. The redhead slapped the blonde’s hands away along with the sloppy dildo that landed between them, her irritation bubbling…more so because she didn’t think of using her body first. “You do NOT WIN! And that means you don’t get to say anything, that was our deal!”

“What the fuck? Yes, I do! HOPE you are ready to be called a freak, because everyone at school and ESPECIALLY the sororities are going to know that Riley Petrov loves anime and video games, and cosplay! Just like me!” Marissa laughed with a bit of mean glee, putting her hands on her hips and shaking her still taunt tits at the other girl.

“No! You didn’t win! If you do that, I’ll…I’ll…I’ll get you banned from every Anime Convention and Streamer event in the state!” Riley hissed, getting into the same stance so that their foreheads almost touched.

“What? You’re stupid that can’t happen.”

“I do…because before I became popular, I was the number one online cosplay judge…I know everyone.” Riley almost whispered like admitting another level of her past life, and then she said some names of the other judges that made Marissa’s jaw drop. Judges, online users, Marissa had heard of them, and it seemed Riley did have some connections.

“You…know all of them?” She almost whispered, but then her frustration bubbled, “That wasn’t part of the deal, you can’t do that!”

“Well, it is now cause you cheated! We keep going…until one of us…is done done! Then the winner can take her photos!”

“Now you want to change the conditions because you lost? Fuck you.” Marissa huffed, now almost shaking in rage that this chick was denying her win. But in her mind, she had the most important card, so instead of re-engaging into another catfight, she bounced off the bed and started searching for her clothes while Riley jeered her from behind, “Well if you’re running away from the bed then I guess I really do win!”

“I’m not running, I’m leaving because I already won! Look at the times!” Marissa hissed back, as she collected her stuff. She had a feeling that Silvia would help Riley anyway, so she might as well find some of her friends before that could happen.

“Running and leaving are the same thing! So, you can’t tell anyone about the Convention, or you break our deal and I’ll ruin every convention in the future for you!” Riley demanded getting on her knees and crossing her arms under her tits. “And I want a nude photo of you!” She added, but that was now for her own pleasure she thought with glee.

Marissa paused, but not because of the words coming from behind her. She had just walked over where they had stripped, and with a little smirk leaned down to pick up not just her thong but the other one laying on the floor.

“Well, you can say you won, but I’ve got your bikini bottoms! So, I guess I win and have proof!” Marissa taunted from the front of the bed, her tits and hips sending droplets of spit off as she taunted her rival with the tiny black strings that hung off her pointy finger. She could see the absolute fury in her rival’s blue eyes.

The sorority girl uncrossed her arms from her chest. It didn’t matter if that wasn’t really ‘proof’, every other girl here would think she lost without that. That…she couldn’t let that happen either with her new friends. “That’s…that’s not fair! GIVE IT BACK!” She hissed and began crawling wildly off the bed to make a grab for her discarded bikini.

The blonde pulled it back in time from her reach, “Nope!” She yelled, and turned, running out the room with the black thong and her own in hand above her head like a flag without much of a plan. She heard a cry from behind her as a flustered post-orgasmic looking Riley jumped off the bed and gave chase right after her, any sign of fatigue gone between them with this new game of cat and mouse. They didn’t hear the shower turn off and a wet head peak out wondering what was the new sound of commotion as Marissa sprinted out of the room with Riley right behind her.

The two hot nude students rushed down the hall of the second floor in tandem. The leading girl looking to create a barrier when she reached the far door opposite Silvia’s room first and swung it open, hoping to find her friends. Instead, she was instantly blasted by a wave of smoke and a bright red glow.

“Huh?” A voice said while looking up from the sheets. Marissa froze, gobsmacked to find a suggestive looking pale blue-haired girl sitting up from the bed in the room, the girl’s eyes red shot as she took in Marissa. “Oh my, who might you be?” Natalie cooed, getting up and sitting wide-legged on her bed fully nude. Her fingers were wet with cum, and it seemed that Marissa had walked in on a very fun masturbation session. To the hippie, the new blonde looked as tasty as the previous blonde she had played with this night and judging by the cum and spit stains on this new girl’s skin, she was exactly what Natalie wanted right now.

Marissa didn’t even have time to think about what the woman was saying because she felt Riley coming up from behind her. “Give me that back! You lost!” The sorority girl hissed entering the smoke-filled room, but not before Marissa jumped forward onto the bed and leapt behind the tattooed girl who had sat up on her knees.

“Nuh-uh. I have your thong, you lose, and everyone will know!”

Between the arguing students, Natalie in her high state gave a loud squeal of glee, “Oh, the other redhead, Bianca’s friend! You look just as tasty…”, She gushed while licking her blue lips. With the blonde woman behind her and the redhead in front of her, she only hoped to be sandwiched by their womanly thick bodies. The co-eds however were not paying attention to the hot hippie between them.

“No, we are not done! Our fight is not over!” Riley hissed, “We are going to fuck, till one of us says she can’t keep going!”

“I already won! If you want me to beat me again, you got to accept you lost this fight! You didn’t last long enough!”

“You are just scared!”

“No, I’m not!”

“Disagreeing about the game?” A familiar voice came, and all three girls turned to see a now clean but wet Silvia standing at the door. Natalie spoke first with a flirtatious tone, “Oh Silvia…your bush, did that redhead give you a nice little fucking?”

Silvia let out a heated sigh, “Yes Natalie, I lost, but at the same time, I got her to commit to being our third teammate. I guess my only question now…are you my number two for that night or is she?”

A flash of competitiveness shot into Natalie’s red eyes. “Oh, now that’s a fun question. I guess only you can answer it...but I think we should have her here too. Shall we go look for her? I’m sure she is still here.”

Marissa was distracted watching the conversation when Riley jumped and finally got hold of her black thong from the side of the bed.

“HEY! Let go!”
    “No, we are going to keep fighting!”

Riley pulled back with all her force, but she instantly on a discarded bong on the floor, making her slip and lose her grip after holding it for only a second. Marissa screamed as she fell off the bed but jumped up so quickly it was like she never fell.

“Haha! You lose again!” Marissa teased and ran from the room again.

“NO! Stop cheating!” Riley cried, ignoring the other two women fully and giving chase once again. Rushing out of the room of the sexy hippie, Marissa went down the stairs of the house, hooting teasingly. Behind her, Riley was more frustrated than ever, just missing taking hold of the blonde pigtails on the descent. Landing in the foyer of the house, Marissa instantly lost her sense of direction turned to the left down the opposite corridor she had come through earlier. Laughing as she went, she looked back at her chasing rival not noticing she entered the next room and collided with someone who let out a shout in surprise.
    ----------------------

TBC: A Wild Night Part 6: A Night Time Swim

Welp this one took a while, but I had a lot of fun writing it. OK, only 4 more parts...fuck. Then I’ma take a break from these characters.

Hope you all enjoyed this one as much as I did. For those who don’t like spit, this one might not have been for you. Sorry about that guess I should have done a disclaimer. The next part won’t have as much but they will end up even wetter haha. Umm, well hope you all enjoyed it! I’m def slowing up, but it’s what I got. And thanks again!

Umm, yeah. OK! Short final note this time. Talk to you all later. I'll respond again soon.

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Re: A Wild Night Part 5: The Cosplay Contest Rematch

Best chapter of the Wild Night arc since Part 1. Absolutely love their love/hate dynamic. It’s clear that they’ll become close friends later on. Marissa cheating was unexpected. Sylvia having hair covering one of her eyes is so hot. I love that look because it just oozes sass and sultriness. And another threeway kiss. Hot as Hell. Bringing her and Natalie into it like this is even better than my security camera idea. Good call. No idea who the girl Mari bumped into at the end could be but since this is happening at the same time as the other fights, it could be anyone.

Taking a break from these characters is a good idea. Not sure if you mean from this series or just from the mainline girls in the series but regardless, I understand. Fantastic job as always and worth the wait. Can’t wait to see Bianca and Izzy get wet and wild next time.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

I had a blast reading this, not sure if it is my Riley bias, or just me having a good time with such an organic dynamic. It´s been a very long time since I last read a story with such a big smile on my face, the entire time I was thinking about the blast King had writting this fight/scene, and just that had me more than happy with what I was reading; for some the lack of an all out hatefullness and extra sillyness may be a bad thing, for me it was awesome.

The eventual bonding of this two dorks is to happen at some point, but they ain´t done with each other, at least for now.

Really glad that I bought stock on Riley early on, banwagon season is open lads.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

I think it needs to be said at this point. This series, alongside Brandi’s Opus and Adventures of Angel Dawn, has the best characters of anything on this site. They are all unique, lovable, relatable, compelling and always fun to have around. Despite the intense rivalries, they all clearly love sexfighting each other and aren’t afraid to express their mutual lust. Riley has an almost childlike enthusiasm for the idea of going at it with Maggie and her and Mari fighting over kissing Sylvia is both really endearing but also hot AF. Most of the girls being bisexual and enjoying sex with men just adds to that. The raw hedonism that oozes from these girls is just so sexy. Really, you could put these characters in almost any situation and they’d make it entertaining. I can’t see myself ever getting tired of them. More than anything else, they are what makes this series so great. The sexfighting is still hot as Hell but these girls have that special magic to them that makes everything they do a great experience.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)

Yeah yeah I already dm'd you, but I'll say it again. This was fun as hell to read. Struggling to not stop my current project and start drawing Mari since Riley and Izzy are done.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

I feel the situation between Marissa and Riley, could be the same as Amber and Maggie got together...

When those two first met they were mortal enemies, until they realised it was better to be something else, even though they both needed convincing. I would love to see Marissa and Riley become an item.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by indris View Post
    I feel the situation between Marissa and Riley, could be the same as Amber and Maggie got together...

When those two first met they were mortal enemies, until they realised it was better to be something else, even though they both needed convincing. I would love to see Marissa and Riley become an item.
    I can definitely see that happening. Like I said in my predictions, them getting closer will no doubt cause Izzy to become jealous and suspicious of Riley’s true motives

Junior Hostboard Member GhostWriter's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

ANOTHER amazing story!

Junior Hostboard Member GhostWriter's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

It has been a good long while since I've checked this site on a daily basis hoping for a new story from an author, but I have to admit, you've got me doing that right now!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GhostWriter View Post
    It has been a good long while since I've checked this site on a daily basis hoping for a new story from an author, but I have to admit, you've got me doing that right now!
    Man, you got me all excited seeing the name updated and then I realized it wasn’t a new part. Oh, well

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast