Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

My Top 10 Favorite Sexfight Authors

Well, after much thought and consideration, I think I can finally rank my top ten favorite writers of this kink of our’s and why. Without further ado, here they are:

Number 10: Rivals_Rapture: The thing I like most about her stories is the raw aggression and hatred her characters have for their rivals. Her stories are just as much about fighting as they are about sex. My favorite story of hers would have to be War on the 85th Floor. A true classic. I also love her laidback personality, clear passion for the kink and her website where she compiles entire installments of different series’ into one page is fantastic.

Number 9: UnknowFan: His stories are unique in that while they are aggressive like RR’s, most of them have very interesting sexual hierarchies, with his girls competing for titles. It leaves you wanting more and fascinated by these hierarchies and how they work. His superhero stories are also hot as can be. A sexfight between MJ and Black Cat is something I wanted to see since I was a kid without even knowing it until I found it.

Number 8: Ragnar0K: Speaking of sexual hierarchies, his stories go even deeper into them than UnknowFan’s. Boarding School Queen is a complex, compelling masterpiece with many complex characters. Also, a fourway sexfight where two mothers and two daughters go at it? We desperately need more of that. If a story about an entire boarding school of hot babes who love to dominate each other doesn’t entice you, what will?

Number 7: CcFight: Like RR, his stories have a lot of aggression but focus more on the sex aspect than the fighting. His characters are extremely competitive over every little thing. Often daring each other to go further, striking at their rivals without warning and loving every second of it. When it comes to tongue fights, he’s a master. The kissing in his stories is so hot and passionate beyond words. Check out his blog at Girltangle.blogspot.com for more, including some 3D comics. He said there won’t be updates for a while, so if you haven’t seen it yet, now’s a great time. His cheerleader series is my personal favorite. A whole locker room of horny cheerleaders with overwhelming urges to dominate each other. What more need be said?

Number 6: Deensmith: Probably the most underrated writer on this site. His fantasy stories involving superheroes and mythological creatures are certainly quite good but where he really shines is his more slice of life settings. What Nick and John Saw is easily my favorite of his. Two hot MILFs competing with their bodies is good enough but then they go to a mansion where a rich guy sets them up against his two slutty friends with benefits? That’s even better. And they slowly discover how much they love what they do and embrace it. Perfect. The Burbs is also a great series albeit a bit slow. Unfortunately, it was never finished AFAIK.

Number 5: HGHunt: The characters in his stories are true nymphos and unashamedly so. I love that. This especially shows in Bush War at the U. His Magnum Opus. A long, suspenseful tale, slowly building up to a marathon of college girls going at each other in a matted room. His girls are competitive with each other but they are also horny for each other beyond description. They love what they do and their enthusiasm and excitement is extremely contagious. He knows how to entice you with his girls flawlessly.

Number 4: A Penman: Now we get to the more famous authors. Penman is simply a genius. His characters are lovable, slutty, nymphos and his stories are much more sex focused than fight focused. Of course, there is still a competitive element in his stories but you can tell his girls having fun and you in turn are having fun. Lady Bianca is one of my favorite girls in all of sexfight literature. A magical, mysterious bombshell who uses her powers purely for hedonism. Both her own and others. A true goddess. Brandi’s Opus is also a fantastic series. Brandi and her girls are just so likable and their sexcapades are always a treat. I hope we see more of her soon. Penman’s passion for what he does is clear and present in his works.

Nunber 3: Angel Dawn: Hands down the best female author of this kink. She goes for a quality over quantity approach. Her Private Eye series is a straight up masterpiece that I will never tire of. Whenever I read it, it feels like I’m reading it for the first time. Full of complex, fascinating and incredibly sexy characters. From hot blondes, to lawyers, college girls, secretaries, Hooters waitresses, MILFs and more. Their fights are long marathons but you never get bored of them. If one place had this many girls who are this hot for each other, I’d move there in a heart beat. Angel is just that. An Angel.

Number 2: KingOfDaPirates: You all saw this coming and can all guess why I put him here. His legendary Maggie and Amber series is my favorite series in all of sexfight literature. You’ve all heard me sing its praises like it was my religion but it deserves all of it and more. It is an absolute masterpiece and then some. The best, most interesting and most complex characters on this site, slow buildup that is never too long or not long enough, genuine drama and character development that keeps you coming back for more than just sex and the sex itself is in a league of its own. His other stories are all fantastic too and it’s great to see more messy fights lately. King is a genius. Plain and simple. Don’t change for the world.

Number 1: JB57: Was there ever any doubt? What can I say about him that hasn’t been said before? He pumps out amazing stories like a machine and when it comes to variety in his works, no one even comes close. You’ll read stories about the old West, sailor girls, jungle girls, cat burglars, dimensional travel, superpowers and more. His creativity never ends. I genuinely have no idea how he comes up with so many great ideas. The Kris Series was my introduction to him. A great series with a sailor babe looking for worthy opponents. His Inge series in his longest running and probably most well known. I didn’t find the jungle girl theme very interesting but he made it work, as always. The amount of detail he goes into is astonishing and makes it very easy to paint a picture in your mind. His characters are all memorable and kinky babes. He has the perfect middle ground between quality and quantity. He has a ton of works to his name and they are all unique, compelling, fascinating and hot as Hell. I’d go so far as to call him the Stephen King of sexfight literature. The day he retires will be a truly sad day, so let’s enjoy his masterpieces while we can.

Well, that’s my list. Took forever to get the rankings down but I did it
    Last edited by YuriLesboLover; February 4th, 2022 at 06:09 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Re: My Top 10 Favorite Sexfight Authors

I am a massive anubisx fanboy not going to lie but that was a very comprehensive list! I haven't read work from all of them, but ccfight, apenman, jb57 and rival's rapture would all absolutely be on my list too. I would also include Catharsis

Junior Hostboard Member catfightfan1989's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

I would like to add my list
    1) Rino (On the right track)
    2) Kinofthepirates1 (Quiet affair)
    3) JB57 (Wife vs Mistress)
    4) Penman (Beth and Sandra get close to Jehavah)
    5) Catfgrl (Pet Clash)
    6) Aviendha33 (Alpha Rivals)
    7) CCFight (on-her-way-back)
    8) Eagle (Kindergarten Moms)
    9) Shak (Rinas night out)
    Last edited by catfightfan1989; February 5th, 2022 at 04:48 AM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Gary ( ?), Vacation vixens.
    Emery , Apartment war

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    154 Post(s)

Thanks to Yuri for the praise and appreciation. I write these stories for myself, but I'm happy to share my fantasies with others and I am grateful that so many have appreciated my work over the years. It certainly helps make it worthwhile and gives me the drive to keep writing. So, thanks again.

I've said in the past that I don't like the idea of "awards" for these stories because these may miss some people or discourage others who put real effort into their work. However, I do want to share my appreciation and gratitude to some of the many writers on this board whose work has inspired me or given me a lot of enjoyment over the years with their great plots, inspired writing and wonderfully erotic sex scenes.

This is off the top of my head and in no particular order. I am sure I will miss some of the people whose work I have admired. If so, I apologize in advance.

Again, in no particular order: A Penman has been writing great stuff for a long time. Like Yuri, I find "Lady Bianca" and June to be absolutely great characters, even if their story has come to a natural end. I badgered him for some time for a sequel to Sandra and Beth and was incredbily gratified when he delivered something that was everything I could have hoped. I love his Brandi stories, especially the first one, and I'm still hoping for an eventual rematch between Brandi and Fallon!

I am a huge fan of Kingofdapirates, and he will know from the many PMs we exchange. He has given us some of the best, most complex and engaging characters on the board. I still remember waiting anxiously for every chapter of his very first story "A Quiet Affair" and waiting even more anxiously for its sequel, "The Final Grade." As I've written many times, King has the ability to build up a story wonderfully, before delivering an incredible payoff. While his Amber and Maggie stories are incomparable, I am also taken with his fantasy stories and am looking forward to a sequel to "A Cold Chill."

I am also a great fan of AngelDawn. When she was active on the board, I was honored to, occasionally, be her sounding board and give her some advice. She produced an incredible magnum opus in a remarkably short period of time. I still go back to her stories for ideas and inspiration. I was thrilled when she turned up on the board last year and hopeful we would get more stories, but she seems to have dropped off again. I'm still waiting for Wendy's battle against the mafia princess!

Catharsis has written some of the best stories on the board. I often use "Homewrecker" as one of the best examples of an incredibly erotic story that actually has very little real sex. I was inspired to write a sequel to his story "Marrying Jim" (with Catharsis suggesting some of the basic plot points) and I basically stole some of his work for the second story in my "Sorceress" series, "Fire with Fire" from his story "The Gift." He is great and, though he only writes occasionally, he always produces masterpieces.

I've really enjoyed the work of Rival's Rapture, especially her story of Brie and Kylie and "Bar Top Battle", which she brought to ane excellent conclusion on her website.

Yuri mentioned Unknownfan - I had completely forgotten about his excellent work, but his were among my favorite stories when I first started on this board. His "Vegas Showgirls" story was incredible and inspired a lot of my early work. His "Mile High Club" was also great.

Rodman was another great writer. I was inspired to do sequels to at least two of his stories "New Neighbors" and "Back to School." The latter, especially, still grabs my imagination and I hope to eventually write more sequels using those characters.

Of course, I have to mention Morton, whose work is among the very best in the field. Incredibly erotic with really memorable characters, he is always missed.

Finally, I have to thank the Anonymous writer who wrote the first "Inge" story. My frustration with that story -specifically, the fact that it ended just before the sex started - inspired me to start writing and sharing my fantasies on the board. Thanks to you, whoever you are!

I am sure I have missed some people.If I have not mentioned you, please pardon me. I'm noting above more of the writers who have inspired me with their work over the years. I know that there are many other great writers currently on the board and I hope there are many others waiting in the wings.

JB57
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Oh, yeah. I forgot that Angel said she’d release new material last year. I’m sure she has her reasons but I also hope for more soon. I’d also love to see Wendy face off against her husband’s new piece. Also the girls go on a cruise full of other hot babes to play with

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I really appreciate you continuing stories from other authors that were never finished. I’ve noticed that some stories under your name also have different versions by other authors, so I assume the reason is because those authors eventually came back to finish their stories. Certainly not complaining. Getting two different versions/timelines of the stories just adds more to the fun. Maybe if Angel doesn’t come back, you’d be interested in continuing on her series? With her say-so, of course. It is my second favorite series in all of sexfight literature and I’ve just reread it recently. If any author is deserving of taking up her mantle, it’s you

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    154 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri*****Lover View Post
    Oh, yeah. I forgot that Angel said she’d release new material last year. I’m sure she has her reasons but I also hope for more soon. I’d also love to see Wendy face off against her husband’s new piece. Also the girls go on a cruise full of other hot babes to play with

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I really appreciate you continuing stories from other authors that were never finished. I’ve noticed that some stories under your name also have different versions by other authors, so I assume the reason is because those authors eventually came back to finish their stories. Certainly not complaining. Getting two different versions/timelines of the stories just adds more to the fun. Maybe if Angel doesn’t come back, you’d be interested in continuing on her series? With her say-so, of course. It is my second favorite series in all of sexfight literature and I’ve just reread it recently. If any author is deserving of taking up her mantle, it’s you

Thank you, but I doubt I will ever do any of Angel's stories. Her style is unique and I don't even want to try to copy it! Besides, to be honest, I love reading new stories from my favorite writers as much as anyone else. If Angel doesn't do her stories and in her own way, I don't think I could ever really get into them.

If you've seen other stories by me that share a title and basic plot with another story you've seen, the chances are that I took the original story and re-did it but did not change the title. I was a little more sloppy with that in the past, though I always give credit when I am re-doing an original story. Some examples I can think of: Club Wars, Fitness Club Rivals, Lady Death vs. Purgatori, and The Gypsy Duel. All of these were re-writes. Where I could, I got permission from the original writer (like with some of Rodman's stories) but where I could not, I indicated they were re-writes in the preceding comments. I suspect in some cases, those caveats may have been lost.

JB
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    Thank you, but I doubt I will ever do any of Angel's stories. Her style is unique and I don't even want to try to copy it! Besides, to be honest, I love reading new stories from my favorite writers as much as anyone else. If Angel doesn't do her stories and in her own way, I don't think I could ever really get into them.

If you've seen other stories by me that share a title and basic plot with another story you've seen, the chances are that I took the original story and re-did it but did not change the title. I was a little more sloppy with that in the past, though I always give credit when I am re-doing an original story. Some examples I can think of: Club Wars, Fitness Club Rivals, Lady Death vs. Purgatori, and The Gypsy Duel. All of these were re-writes. Where I could, I got permission from the original writer (like with some of Rodman's stories) but where I could not, I indicated they were re-writes in the preceding comments. I suspect in some cases, those caveats may have been lost.

JB
    I certainly understand that. Some authors have a style so unique that it cannot truly be replicated and Angel is one of them

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    86 Post(s)

Interesting thread !
    You and all the rest who commented here have mentioned most of the writers I like. As I remember the ones you mentioned, not using any particular order, A. Penman, JB57, Angela Dawn, King of Pirates, Rivals Rapture, Deen Smith are some of my favorites as well, I have also posted about them before.

However I think that I must include a few more.

- Ann the marine chick which stories are hot with an interesting plot and adevturuous.

- AnubisX whose stories are very hot and they always build an erotic ternsion between the women who keep the prime roles in his stories

Also, the two big pleasant surprises of the last year, two new writers whose stories is a "must" to read (IMHO) :

Tale Brearer who wrote "Nyla and Reina" . Great story, I can't wait for more !

GMC10 who wrote "The Getaway Party", one of the better plots i have recently read with an awesome bulding erotic tension.
    Another big surprise last days of 2021. Gladly, i know he posted last week that he is already writing the next chapter of this saga. Can't wait to read it !

Let's hope 2022 will be even better. Not only for great stories, generally.
    For all of us, readers, writers or both.
    Last edited by Giannis-CB; February 5th, 2022 at 07:03 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    154 Post(s)

I also absolutely loved Tale Bearer's debut story "Once Upon a Time: Nyla and Reina." I thought it was fantastic and have been waiting anxiously for the next part. Alas, I fear that it may never come, given how long it has been since the last part was posted and Tale Bearer's absence from the board. That is an example of a story that I could, eventually, be convinced to finish off myself - but I really, really, really don't want to do so. TB had a really good voice and their own ideas about where the story was going. I, as a fan, really want to read his conclusion, not come up with my own.

jB
    JB57

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast