Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nyla and Reina - Once Upon A Time. (Part 4)

Junior Hostboard Member TaleBearer's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Nyla and Reina - Once Upon A Time. (Part 4)

Hello people.
    I apologise to the people who have been waiting for the next part of the story. Life wasn't kind to me past few months but I am glad to announce that it is smiling upon me now and I want to share my happiness, my better days, with you all by sharing the next part of the story.

This has been written in three different sits, months apart so I apologise if there are issues. I have tried to be as true to my original plans with these two characters. Trust me, this is just the beginning.

Also, a big thank you to JB57 and Giannis who have encouraged me and kept in touch. I am a fan and am humbled by their kind words.

Enjoy. Take care.

Part 4

The night was calm. The world was asleep. England with all its power was unaware of something happening in a small castle of a remote town that could change the entire history and future of England, of the world. Two bodies, dipped in lust, filled with sexual hunger, blooming with desires, and clashing with pride. Only two outcomes were possible. Either nothing would change and the world would remain as all know it now, as Nyla knows it in the future, as Reina knew it in the past. Or, everything would change and none could imagine what would happen then.

There is a reason why Nyla's father chose not to be the most important man in the history ever. Because it could lead to no history at all. He sacrificed his greatest achievement, the world's greatest achievement, so that the world could survive. Nyla knew it. She was feeling guilty of risking it all just for the sake of her adventures. She would have to outfuck Reina.

Reina on the other hand knew that a failure would mean death and her death would be catastrophic for the town of Castle Combe. That's what was left of her family and its legacy. The town and its people. She can't put the future of an entire town at risk. She had to outfuck Nyla not only for her life but for her father's legacy, for her people.

The two lust filled sexual beings knew what was at stake and the difference was visible tonight. Unlike their first meeting, where they'd let each other be on top, let each other fuck them, enjoyed the pleasure, this time they were wrestling and jostling around in the huge bed to gain the upper hand. Both women built well for it. Tall, fit, strong and sexy. The two of them had their limbs wrapped around each other and rolled like two wild cats fighting. Grunting and sweating, too evenly matched to make each other lay down for long enough to score an orgasm. Long, curly golden locks tangled with long, wavy dark hair, covering their faces. Even in the darkness created by their tangled hair, they could sense each other's eyes piercing. Mouths would lock in aggressive kissing, then grunting, abusing, challenging, then kissing again as bodies would roll. Smooth, silk like, very fair skin, rubbing against another smooth, silk like even fairer skin. Two pairs of EEs pushed into each other as hard as one could imagine their combined strength, weight and gravity would allow. Pink and light pink nipples pushed into each other and lost somewhere between the two mushroomed orbs of sensuality.

Everytime Reina would get on top, Nyla would gasp and moan. She had never felt such amazing breasts push against her own. She has seen bigger ones but never as firm as hers.

When Nyla would roll on top, Reina would do the same. Feeling the amazing tits of the brunette crush hers hard like none had done before.

This wrestling and rolling was turning them on though. It was like an aggressive foreplay for them. Like a wildest make out session. Just jostling around for the dominant position had made them wet and ready and they were amazed at how horny they had gotten.

Nyla wanted to push her excited cunt against Reina's. But it would be so embarrassing if Reina wasn't as horny as her. It would give the blonde a mental edge if she knew that Nyla was so turned on just by wrestling around with her body. So she thought of an excuse.

"Are you afraid of meeting me cunt to cunt? Wasting time rolling around in the bed so that your beloved Sir David arrives before I finish you off?" She said amidst her grunts as they kept wrestling.

Reina was too horny by now to not respond to the indirect offer.

"Oh it is you my lady that wastes time. Knowing very well that your pussy can't keep up with mine. But no more running away from me now, my lady."

She rolled on top with these words and instead of trying to keep the brunette pinned, she tried to get her hips between Nyla's legs. Nyla too shifted her hips and positioned her legs such that both of them got the opening they needed. It didn't take them even a second to thrust their wet cunts into each other.

"Yessssss!" went Nyla

"Aaaahhh!" howled Reina.

They were soaking wet and their folds were throbbing and puffed up in excitement and yet their clits managed to reach each other first. They were super hard in excitement of what was to commence. And commence it did with both the ladies beginning to churn their wide hips against each other. Pushing, grinding, bucking. Nyla would hump up into Reina, driving her hungry cunt against her counterpart. Her wild thrusts would jerk the blonde's hips up only to be pushed back by an equally powerful hump from the blonde. Soon, the haphazard humps found a rhythm and the two began to fuck intensely. Thick blonde pussy, dripping with cum and juice, mashed into a throbbing brunette one which was equally drenched. Reina's wetness dripped down into Nyla. Nyla's cunt squeezes it back, mixing her own moistures of desire and pleasure with it. And the two pussies then smeared, shared and slapped it all over each other. The big labias squeezing, slapping, pumping and trapped between them, the two engorged clits fucking like only they could manage. One wanting her pride back, other wanting hers intact. Two best clits of different times. Ramming and ramming and hitting and colliding and sliding and fucking and fucking and fucking and….

"Aaaaahhh fuckkk fuckk fuckkkkk you bitchhh you blonde bitchhhh aarghh"

Nyla squirts hard.

"Gawwddddd ohhhh gawwdddd ohhh gawd youuuu filthy filthy cunt yesssssss"

Reina squirts too.

Both of them were spasming hard, holding onto each other. Their clits, pushed, spasming like them. Their thick, hungry sexes drenched in mutual cum, throbbing into each other. Immense heat radiating off their plastered bodies. Panting and feeling the irresistible waves of pleasure wash them.

It was that time when a few seconds of stillness and peace was expected. A calm between the constant storms that'd keep brewing until total destruction. But Nyla had other plans. She can't rest when all rests on her. Grabbing the blonde lady, squeezing tighter, hooking her legs, sinking her feet into the mattress, pushing her upper body up, she rolls on top. Reina, still panting wasn't expecting this but she didn't complain either. Infact, her legs immediately widened, anticipating another furious round of fucking.

"I am sorry my lady but I don't have enough time."
    "When did I complain?"
    With the words exchanged the two insatiable beauties went for a deep, soul extracting kiss. Nyla's hips pushing down, making their way into the valley of pleasure of their blonde hostess. Reina's hips push up, wanting to welcome her guest at the door. As a result, the two pussies fuse again. Clits feeling even harder and hungrier than earlier.

"Ohhhh good god yesssss!"
    Moaned Reina.

"Fuckkkk yessssss."
    Went Nyla.

In no time, the two were fucking at full pace again. Once again, the heavenly noise of two moist sexes fucking echo in the royal room. Once again the sexhorns were locked and made to battle for their pride. Nyla wasn't holding back anything. She needed to win and needed to win quickly. She had to leave before Sir David arrived tomorrow. Her hips moved relentlessly, mercilessly. No mercy for Reina or for herself. This is an all or nothing fuck for her. On the other hand, Reina had similar thoughts. If she could win much before the arrival of Sir David and his troops, she could not only save herself and her town but also Nyla. She could hide Nyla somewhere far away. The throne is interested in her belongings anyway and not in her. Her hips too kept powering up with nothing held back. This mutual all in assault meant the pussies fucked like never before, the clits fought the fiercest battle, and the orgasms would be quick and devastating. Their moans, grunts and screams resembled that of two beasts of lust devouring each other.

"Unnghhh yesssss yessss yesssss take it, take it, enjoy the best and the last fuck of your life aaarghh!"
    Screamed Nyla.

"Aaaargh Arrghhh you filthy woman aaahhh yesssss I will remain your best fuck until you die. Uggghhh"
    Screamed Reina.

These screams and moans were having an effect on both of them but more so on the two guards who fucked outside. They were already cumming for the third time on each other's fingers. The carnal noises coming from the room of their lady turning them on as much as their fingers. After they cum, one of them pushes the other and gets on top in a 69. Next moment, they were busy sucking off each other feverishly.
    Inside the room, the women continued to fuck. The huge, iron bed was shaking and trembling under the two tightly locked bodies which didn't seem like they'd stop. But the moon that's peeping from the huge balcony window knew that everything has an end. And the end of this fantastic fuck arrived as well.
    A sudden shock, a sweet defeat, a surprise launch of pleasure in her body as Reina feels her clit bend under Nyla's.
    "Ohhhhhhh heavensssss Aaarrghhhh Noooooo fuckkkkk!"
    She screamed helplessly under her guest.

"Yesssssss, yessssss you sexy cunt.. that's it."
    Gasped Nyla.

Continuing to hump and fuck her clit hard. Wanting to bend the bonde's clit more and more. Wanting to use this opportunity to drive home and be done with it. Her hips went into autonomous mode. Thrusting on and on their own into the pinned hips of Reina which only twist and writhe and shiver.

"Ohhhhhhhhh lord jesusssss am cummingggg am cummingggg am cummingggg so hardddd ahhh."

The Lady of Castle Combe yelled in ultimate pleasure. Squirting all over Nyla's sex. Her clit bending so much under the brunette's. Nyla kept fucking. She wasn't giving Reina any respite like the first time they fucked. She isn't here to spend an entire night of fun. She is here to take back what's hers. The remote and the pride.

"Ohhhhhh fuckkkkk fuckkkk fuckkkkk Nylaaaaa…"
    Mouth wide open, eyes shut, her hands around Nyla's gorgeous body, her feet wide and sunk deep Into the soft mattress, then thrown up in air and then sunk back in the mattress while she feels Nyla fuck her right through her orgasm. Her clit bends more. Will this be the end of her? She can't take this like a whore. She is the Lady of this town and she'd fuck like one. Her hips begin to thrust up even while her clit is bent. So much courage and will power needed to do that. She bucks and bucks and bucks up into the ever ramming hips of Nyla.

"Unghhhh fuckk just give up bitch.. ughh!"
    Moans and pants Nyla feeling Reina's hips begin to hump back up into hers. She clenches her fist around the bedsheets, teeth clenched too and continues to fuck the blonde.
    "Ughhhh fine by me if you want to help me destroy your weak clit." Taunted the brunette.

Reina didn't reply but with her moans. Eyes shut and face so red. Her fairest body all turned red. Sweaty, breathing hard, she humped up with all her courage because very little strength was left in her after the huge orgasm and continuous humping up against the gravity and weight of Nyla.

"Noooooooo nooooo noooooooo fuckkkkkkkkk not so soooon Aaaaarghhhh…"

Yells and screams the blonde as she cums again so hard. Squirting a hot jet of cum into the pussy of Nyla. Now, Nyla wanted to continue this until Reina was done but the constant pushing back by Reina had made her feel good too and this earth shattering orgasm from Reina took ger off the edge.

"Fuckkkkkk you bitchhhh… stay put… aahhh don't move…. "
    Moams Nyla while grinding down hard and deep.

During her orgasm, from far far away, Reina could hear these words coming to her. So Nyla was feeling it too? This made Reina twist and writhe her hips more, using her orgasmic convulsions and spasms to grind up.

Nyla was done. It was too much. Her body collapsed on Reina's and got all tensed up. Her pussy sending back ger own jet of stream into the blonde's spasming one.

"Ohhhhhhh gawdddddddd fuckkkkkkkinggg fuckkkk youuu aaahhh!

She screamed. Her clit, which was pushing, bending and pinning Reina's, suddenly went weak amd started to spasm as she came. This allowed Reina's clit to escape and breathe. Reina's orgasm finished first as it started earlier. She rolled Nyla off who was still shaking and feeling the jitters. Side by side, they lay panting. The battle wasn't over. Reina survived the assault; it was her turn to pay back.

Outside the room, Reina's two attendants had collapsed in the 69 position. They have cummed so many times and lost consciousness. They couldn't keep up each other or the two ladies going at it on the other side of the door. The only one keeping up and watching over is the moon which is praying to find out who survives between the two beautiful women before the Sun drives her away. The night was finally silent, just for a moment.

(See you in part 5).

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    154 Post(s)

Re: Nyla and Reina - Once Upon A Time. (Part 4)

This is a wonderful surprise! I'm really looking forward to reading this! Thanks a lot!

JB

Just read this! This is a fantastically hot chapter (as they have all been). Can't wait to see what happens next!
    Last edited by JB57; February 17th, 2022 at 07:41 AM.
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    This is a wonderful surprise! I'm really looking forward to reading this! Thanks a lot!

JB

Just read this! This is a fantastically hot chapter (as they have all been). Can't wait to see what happens next!
    Thank you JB. Your words are always encouraging.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    84 Post(s)

>>>> EDITED AFTER I READ IT ! <<<<

I had not time to read it the time I noticed it, as i had written at first.
    Thankfully i managed to read it.

PERFECT ! ABSOLUTELY GREAT !!
    A very hot description of a never ending f#ck-fight between these two determined to beat one anoher hoties !

i excpect the next chapters not only to enjoy more of their erotic scenes but also to see what will happen next.
    Many optijons are there.

You built a great story Talebearer !
    Last edited by Giannis-CB; February 18th, 2022 at 04:44 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)

Welcome back!! And great chapter, digging the parallels both women have regarding their fathers. Reina is still in the dark regarding all the fire power Nyla has right? Guess will see those fireworks when ever Sir David shows up.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    154 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eights View Post
    Welcome back!! And great chapter, digging the parallels both women have regarding their fathers. Reina is still in the dark regarding all the fire power Nyla has right? Guess will see those fireworks when ever Sir David shows up.
    Fathers? Is there any indication that Sir David is Reina's father? Supposedly, he will kill her and her village if she does not get him the device, so I don't think so. Or have I missed something?

Anyway, a great story. I can't wait for the next part!

JB
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    Fathers? Is there any indication that Sir David is Reina's father? Supposedly, he will kill her and her village if she does not get him the device, so I don't think so. Or have I missed something?

Anyway, a great story. I can't wait for the next part!

JB
    Meant this part.

"Reina on the other hand knew that a failure would mean death and her death would be catastrophic for the town of Castle Combe. That's what was left of her family and its legacy. The town and its people. She can't put the future of an entire town at risk. She had to outfuck Nyla not only for her life but for her father's legacy, for her people."

And the paragraph before it does something similar with Nyla and her dad. The Sir David comment was referring to Nyla having him out gunned, not that they're related. See this is why I draw. I can't write a comment that makes sense.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    154 Post(s)

Meant this part.

"Reina on the other hand knew that a failure would mean death and her death would be catastrophic for the town of Castle Combe. That's what was left of her family and its legacy. The town and its people. She can't put the future of an entire town at risk. She had to out**** Nyla not only for her life but for her father's legacy, for her people."

And the paragraph before it does something similar with Nyla and her dad. The Sir David comment was referring to Nyla having him out gunned, not that they're related. See this is why I draw. I can't write a comment that makes sense.

No, I think you're right to point out the similarity. I just missed it.

JB
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    >>>> EDITED AFTER I READ IT ! <<<<

I had not time to read it the time I noticed it, as i had written at first.
    Thankfully i managed to read it.

PERFECT ! ABSOLUTELY GREAT !!
    A very hot description of a never ending f#ck-fight between these two determined to beat one anoher hoties !

i excpect the next chapters not only to enjoy more of their erotic scenes but also to see what will happen next.
    Many optijons are there.

You built a great story Talebearer !

Thank you, Giannis. Means a lot. And yes, As I told you earlier (I hope so), this is just the beginning. Lives of Reina and Nyla won't be the same after we finish this fight.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you. I am glad you noticed. These are two women, hundreds of years apart who have so many similarities. Love for their fathers and their legacy being one of them.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    154 Post(s)

Hi Talebearer! Any hint of when the next part of the story will come out? Hope it's soon!

JB57
    JB57

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast